[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #774: Busking Outside Of The Busking District
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46
File: Quicksilverupdatedourbutts.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Quicksilverupdatedourbutts.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>46488568
>>
So I had this whole response typed up, and then the thread was closed. Damnit, have this anyway.

>>46504854
...I have a few evil companions actually. Lucifer, Esdeath, Lady Gromgard, Alucard... to name a few of the more obvious candidates.

However, those are pretty agreeable when it comes to me personally. The one companion who could be called my very own token evil teammate, from my jumper's perspective would be the Deer Lord. I got him in Nichijou, some 300 jumps in. I was ludicrously overpowered at that point, most of the time keeping the bulk of my perks sealed. Then this deer showed up... well, I say 'deer' but what I really mean is deer-shaped cosmic incarnation of the concept of 'Fuck You'. He proceeded to kick my shit in. Hard. Then I regen'd. Then he did it again. And again. And again.

At the end of that jump, he seemed to have warmed up to me a bit, propably mostly because of my passive friendship and charisma perks, since I was busy regenerating my lungs through most of our interactions. So he came along for the ride. Our next jump after that was Xena/Hercules. I imported him as an amazon... The first thing I saw when I entered the jump was a pissed-off, fashion model woman. The second thing was her fist pulverizing my face. A few minutes later, I had to pull my broken, shredded body back together, while flying out of the sun.

He/she never did get much nicer. But going to Okami after that to make him a literal God of Fuck You seemed to please him, and he mellowed out to only attempting to murder me every once in a while after some time. Sometimes he even helps me out. Sometimes.
>>
File: 1439192787122.jpg (195 KB, 700x1093) Image search: [Google]
1439192787122.jpg
195 KB, 700x1093
How do I go fast?
>>
So in SMT is there like a place where all these spirits and gods usually hang out?
>>
>>46505607
Softcap and lots of time
>>
File: 47568298ce1dbef3cbab79a94099ad79.png (460 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
47568298ce1dbef3cbab79a94099ad79.png
460 KB, 1920x1200
Jump 21: Kill La Kill, Limelight Stolen Edition

Club: Crafts [Sewing] (Rolled)
Background: Drop-In (Free)

Perks:
+ Chef (Free)
+ Makolingual (100 CP)
+ Tailor (400 CP)
+ Dosh King (550 CP)
+ Stunt Driver (650 CP)

Companions:
+ Classmates (800 CP)

Equipment:
+ Life Fiber Spool (1200 CP)
+ Anti-Fiber Weaponry (1400 CP)

Drawbacks:
+ Harassed (1300 CP)
+ Misunderstood (1000 CP)

TLDR Story:
So... this world is like Earth, but everyone is loud, loves the sound of their own voice, is mildly insane in some form or another, and everyone's clothes are infested with alien twine that gives superpowers in sufficient quantities? Yeah, okay, I can work with that. My Alice in Wonderland Anti-Crazy perks are going to come in handy here.
My Companions and I quickly set out to steal Captain spots from most of the major clubs. I stick to second-in-command for the Sewing Club because, hey, Shiro may be one of the most sane people in the whole setting and I can learn a lot from him. Unfortunately, we move too quickly and I have to quick talk my way around Gamagori pretty quickly. We come to be referred to as the Two-Star Student Council. I get the feeling Satsuki is secretly pleased even though we never talk directly.
The first year is pretty quiet. At least, it's as quiet as this universe ever seems to get. There are constant Festivals, Sports Tournaments, No-Late Days, and other trials by fire to contend with. Seriously, I don't know how this school has students left in it at the end of each year.
The second year I end up having to deal with Aikuro when he infiltrates the school and discovers me there. He seems to think I'm a REVOCS agent, but I rather quickly and brutally dismiss that insinuation from his mind. He continues to keep an eye on me, especially after I demonstrate that I don't need Life Fibers to hold my own in one brawl against him.
[1/2]
>>
>>46504854
Well, I made friends with the piece of Sauron's soul that he put in the One Ring and ended up making a neat bio-robo-magical body for it, I've helped it work out its psychological issues though so you can't really call it evil anymore.
>>
>>46505607
Karmatron Dynamics + Berserker in GUNNM, Speedster in Arrowverse, Friction Manipulation in Worm, EX Speed in Fate/, and Blood Devastation in NGNL.
>>
>>46505607
Raw speed or will you be ok with time accel to get faster? for FTL you can use the following: replicate flash experiment (young justice will need science and fate perk to maximize effect and get barry level speed rather than wally level. not a perk)/eat light-light fruit (one piece)/get enough mantra as hindu super cyborg (asura's wrath) then add time accel effect like time altar (fate)/lunar dial (touhou)/all the other time abillities. You will also need a perk combo like apm intensifies(SOA)+hyperkinesis(pokemon mystery dungeon) to give you reflexes and thinking speed to cope and some non light reliant sensory perks to actually take in the environment.

Hope that helps.
>>
>>46504854

I have Circe. She is sort of an evil companion, more morally ambiguous. She acts about like you would expect a greek goddess (or Demi-goddess in this case) to act. Demanding respect from everyone trying to punish slights or anyone who she thinks is showing her up. Also... well falling in love then having falling outs... at least most of them have not ended with people getting transformed... or at least I was able to convince her to turn them back. Though she has mellowed a bit. Strangely we get along alright. I have had to rely on her to do some morally grey things. A fact she often throws in my face when I think she is out of line.
Generally I have to be very careful who I let hr out around and try to keep her away from people who are going to piss her off.
Negima in particular was tough for us because I had amnesia and so my companions got stuck keeping her away from Evangeline for fear the fallout would destroy the school and possibly kill everyone.
>>
File: XMenMovies.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
XMenMovies.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Here, having a thing.

May be subject to change, but should be jumpable.

I'll answer any questions in a little while.
>>
>>46505871
Would i be able to pump blood using spatial warping if someone impaled my heart? or would the control for that be too fine?
>>
>>46505973
>>46505973
Wait dammit i need to read better. Is sad mostly wanted that to use on self for weird stuff.
>>
>>46505871
So can we use Energy Absorption to tank nukes with time and practice, or is just outright impossible? It said "soon" so I'm not sure.
>>
File: 1459653419042.png (309 KB, 540x370) Image search: [Google]
1459653419042.png
309 KB, 540x370
>>46505715
[2/2]
When the main story starts up, I keep to the sidelines. My Companions all put up /waaaaay/ more of a fight against Ryuko than any of the Captains from the Anime, which in the end helps toughen her up anyways. I tell them not to worry about their lost uniforms and make them new ones quickly enough, plus a few "improvements". They're basically three-star uniforms, but I've hidden the third star decoration cleverly on each. Technically, I stole the Life Fiber from the Sewing Club to do so, but I did it by collecting scrap pieces over the years. Shiro finds out, because of course he does, but congratulates me on my ingenuity rather than punishing me for treachery.
While I would have liked to intervene dramatically in the Tri-City Schools Raid Trip, doing so would have put me directly against Satsuki, and I couldn't afford that. I did warn Nudist Beach of her secret plans to destroy their base though. That allowed them enough time to evacuate everyone and much of the equipment.
We intervene early in The Great Culture and Sports Festival, by modifying the restraining device Ragyo get strapped to cut her head off instead of simply holding her hand back down. Don't look at me like that. What? Did you think I spent four years calmly playing sports and surviving school instead of studying every single thing I could about Life Fibers and how to exploit their weaknesses? Who do you think it was that cleared out Soichiro's lab after Ryuko's first visit? Of course I used his data to replicate scissors and struck when no one expected it.
Of course, Nui went absolutely insane, but there were enough of us to keep her damage to a minimum. From there is a simple matter to track down the Life Fiber core and dismantle it.
We spent the next six years in vacation mode. I founded several lines of regular clothes and spent the rest of the time relaxing with, well, everyone. Ryuko is actually quite cute in person. Lewdness.
>>
>>46505871
Its looking pretty nice i like it nice job Crack
>>
File: 1433176033194.jpg (44 KB, 301x267) Image search: [Google]
1433176033194.jpg
44 KB, 301x267
>>46505871
>>
>>46505871
Looks good to me. I quite like it.

Experiment [100] Gotta go with the weird option.
>perks:
Never Trust a Beautiful Woman [200] Vanity perks! And seduction.
Every Time [Free] Could already do that, but redundancy is good, I guess.
We'll Show You Ours [100] Oh. Oh yes. I have /so/ many martial arts to use this with.
>powers: [+600]
Phasing [200] This is excellent, useful power. And I don't actually think I need to breathe?
Spatial Warping [600] Space warping? Yesss... I now control both time and space. Mwhahaha.
Self-Molecular Manipulation [600] This is like regen, but with damn good shapeshifting. Must-buy.
Magnetism Manipulation [800] Magneto did some /really/ cool stuff with this, and I haven't seen anything like it anywhere else.
>drawbacks:
Dudepeel No More [+0] Gonna hang out with new Deadpool, I think. Seems decent.
Xtremely Bad Idea [+1000] So. Uh. I'm guessing this means the full comic book rogues gallery? And I'm further guessing that I'm going to be spending these new few years running like hell and hiding?

So... running, occasional fighting, hanging out with Deadpool, flirting with random X-women, tripping people up by bending space around them, doing magnet tricks while learning from Magneto, and checking to see how much more shapeshifting I can do, since it's pretty much /better/ than everything else I have for that.

Give Rogue a power-blocking trinket, so she won't almost kill people while hand-holding.
>>
>>46505871
Awesome. Really awesome. Especially love creativity inducing, trainable powers like this.

Thank you for this.
>>
>>46505871
So, what happens if you take Dynamic Duo and Days of future past? Does that mean that Xavier and Magneto are actually the ones in control of the Sentinels?
>>
>>46506070
It's left intentionally vague. You'll probably be able to eat nukes after a lot of training.

>>46506136
>>46506240
>>46506290
Thanks!

>>46506314
Yeah. Probably be something like they assumed control and turned them on humans, with mutants remaining free unless they fight back.

>>46506280
>So. Uh. I'm guessing this means the full comic book rogues gallery? And I'm further guessing that I'm going to be spending these new few years running like hell and hiding?
Yeah. Good luck with hiding from those top-tier reality warpers, by the way.
>>
What do yall think of this for Anubis's requiem ability(s)

{Anubis Requiem}:
Stats: Destructive power: A
Speed: A
Range: C
Durability: A
Precision: A
Developmental potential: D

Abilitiy(s): Afterlife: Anubis can now enter a state of absolute slicing. This mode can only last till the one minute mark for the user and afterword the users energy (ki,chakra,soul) will all be drained at an extreme rate until the user is almost no more then anubis mode deactivates forcefully. In absolute slice mode two things come of this ability first anything can be cut dreams, thoughts, souls concepts, even abstract ideas all being flayed as if butter. The second is absolute slice modes ability to enforce the healing factor of a regular human of anything it cuts (if its not already dead.)

Guide: an Egyptian tomb is imposed upon an area building itself into the very spot around the area the user of anubis stands effecting over 50 feet in which anubis can direct the user to what they want/need to cut perfectly. Anubis's ability to selectivly cut is also improved upon in this area ( i.e now minutes can happen until anubis cut takes hold of its victim.)

Anubis's appearnce has changed growing larger in his image with pure golden fur and the sword he is stored into is now 3 feet longer.
>>
>>46505871
Looks pretty good
>>
>>46506280
I hate to be that guy who comes in to ruin people's fun, but hiding isn't gonna cut it.

Apocalypse is gonna be a jackass and try to either co-opt you, with force if necessary, or just kill you. Hiding works for that one, actually. The 600 CP drawback considers Onslaught an X-Men villain rather than a Marvel villain, so you'll probably need to deal with the psychic god who was only put down via plot induced stupidity. The Phoenix will sooner blow up the planet incidentally rather than anything else.
>>
Someone asked what happens when you break a Noble Phantasm last thread-
Basically, it heals up in a few hours if it gets broken by something but if you purposefully explode/break it like Archer does to get extra power, you'll probably have to wait a day or so for it to heal. Course, this is all without outside interference so other perks or skill or whatever can make this faster or even totally irrelevant.
>>
>>46506462
>Yeah. Good luck with hiding from those top-tier reality warpers, by the way.
Thanks. I know it's gonna be pretty hard, but this is jump 388, and I specced pretty heavily in ninja-ness, anti-reality warping, anti-precog/anti-divination/anti-psychic, as well as general survivability.

>>46506521
Apocalypse, I'm not sure what to do with aside from his Self-Molecular Manipulation being based on him, but if hiding works there, okay then? Think he could survive point-blank Cosmic Fire?

Onslaught is a psychic god... Okay. So, make sure he doesn't find me, and rely on my anti-psychic perks for the rest. I should be good.

Phoenix... Yeah. Gonna try and avoid that thing. Fuck off to space if it blows the planet.
>>
Isn't Onslaught just Professor X if he wasn't a cripple?
>>
>>46506655
I wonder how a Asura's Wrath demigod with a Mantra level of five or higher would fair...
>>
>>46506724
One of their foes is the Beyonder. Nigh Omnipotent. Level 8 Mantra won't do shit.
>>
>>46506740
>Beyonder
You...you have to fight HIM too?! That's suicide!
>>
>>46506655
longtime Marvel comics reader here, and as you may know my dad used to work in comics, here are some answers.

1 maybe not, leaning towards not he's one of the more durable people the X-Men have fought aside from juggernaut but the movie verse is much weaker and no one on the team has that level of power.

2. You misunderstand the usage of the word psychic, he is basically reality warper, onslaught pretty much soloed the entire planet Earth in the comics. He is comparable to a late game Jumper in strength level.

3. If the Phoenix wants you dead permanent mind blank and go to another dimension, space is not going to help.
>>
>>46506769
He DID say top tier reality warpers anon.
>>
>>46506740
...The Beyonder counts as part of the X-Men's Rogues Gallery?
>>
>>46506783
Yeah, but Apocalypse isn't exactly in the same league as the Beyonder! ...Wait, is the Phoenix on that level? I don't remember that. I was just saying Mantra level five and up for the ones listed, I was unaware you'd have to fight ALL of them.
>>
>>46506710
He also absorbed the powers of Magneto, Nate Gray (a psychic on par with Dark Phoenix Jean), and Franklin Richards (a reality warper with enough potential power to be to Galactus was Big G is to the Silver Surfer).

>>46506740
I'm not quite /that/ sadistic, anon. PR Beyonder is basically on the same level as the Benefactor, and even the newer versions are universal+.
>>
>>46506565
That was me, thanks.
It's good to know that it isn't a permanent loss if I need to break it for some extra stopping power
>>
>>46506843
White Phoenix of the Crown is, but the highest version you'll face is Dark Phoenix, who's around star level, and usually partially insane, which prevents her from fighting effectively.
>>
>>46506467
So this is good ? Does it need tweaking or would this be alright.
>>
>>46506893
>Star level
Well okay then, Mantra level 8 might work, going by the description it sounds like Asura the Destructor, and he could take out stars. On the other hand, he's a special case because of his rage...Hmm.
>>
>>46506710
Also isn't there this thing where Professor X had an alien waifu he gave up for some stupid shit?
>>
>>46506893

Cracker jack someone asked this question before but I want confirmation With cellular regeneration can I come back from a single cell If I don't need my brain to live?
>>
>>46505871
I didn't see any powers which looked like they could be purchased at higher tier. Which ones qualify?
>>
>>46506942

The special case was more that he could generate his own mantra.

Level 8 is probably Destructor-tier, given you need the Mantra Reactor to even attempt it.
>>
>>46506969
As a beta power? No. If you purchase it as an Omega power, maybe. (I'll have a supplement written up for that, before too long.)

However, someone asked me if Self-Molecular Manipulation could do that if you could retain consciousness and control of your power without a brain, so maybe look into that.

>>46506994
See above. I'll try to write the supplement tonight.
>>
>>46507033
>retain consciousness and control of your power without a brain, so maybe look into that.

That's what was I was talking about. Like with the evolution power from worm.
>>
>>46506844
Well, damn. So, say I went with fucking off into space (like, say, the void between Andromeda and here seems fine), dipping into alternate dimensions, and shielding myself with a couple dozen anti-detection means... would that allow me to avoid the Rogues Gallery or would even that not be enough?
>>
>>46507031
Well okay then. Now someone just has to figure out how to obtain that much power...Say, how big are the worlds that the Creator background from Gravity Rush can make, and how many can you make?
>>
>>46506740
>One of their foes is the Beyonder
Now to be fair the Beyonder was an event villain I am not sure it's fair to count him as part of their rogues gallery.
Even if he was odds are they would just have to fight through an X men themed Secret War first. Then they would have to deal with him stumbling around trying to find meaning during Secret War II. He would almost be worthy of a 600 to 800 point drawback himself.
>>
>>46502259
>dat pun
If my groan was audible from orbit, I would not be surprised.
>>
>>46507033
How heavy is liquid adamantium?
I'm just trying to get a sense of how far that 100 pounds is going to go.
>>
>>46505871
how much liquid volume does Adamantium have to a pound? I need to know how much there is if I'm actually going to plan out what I'm going to make with it.
>>
>>46507227
100 pounds of stuff is 100 pounds, man.
>>
So, I've been wondering about this for quite some time, What exactly is the benefactor? Is it a voice? A thought? Some kind of intangible being? An ever shapeshifting omnipotent monster? a little girl
Does it have an original form? If so what would it look like?
This has just been bugging me for quite awhile and I wanted to know what you anons think what the benefactor is.
>>
>>46507320
A plot device.
>>
Question about The Mighty Boosh jump, is luxury comedy cannon? I really want to follow Noel to Painted Hawaii and spend some time in The Fantasy Zone
>>
>>46507320
It's Cirno. That's how I look at it at least.
>>
>>46507227
I think Wolverine's adamantium skeleton is about 100 lbs.
>>
>>46505871
How large and small can you get with self molecular manipulation?
Might want to add the stay/leave/go home options, but other than that this looks great.
>>
>>46507320
To me, the Benefactor is a bored, lonely goddess who takes on a form I'd find "cute" but probably resembles a more eldritch being in her true form. She's not omnipotent, as she was cut off by the Deadlight, and the more powerful beings like the Great Will at full power, Azathoth, or the One Above All would be at least her equal. Especially considering what's his face from Dishonored has some kind of history with her and can snark her and more without fear.
>>
>>46507253
awesome, so i have 100 pounds of a super dense metal
ossium is 22 grams per cubic centimeter
iron is 7.874 grams per cubic centimeter
100 pounds of the first isn't going to be as large as 100 pounds of the second.
basically this>>46507251

>>46507398
thanks, that gives me a starting point at least
>>
>>46507227
I honestly dunno, man. That was more a placeholder than anything. I'll try to find a more concrete number.
>>
>>46507320
Miss Producer looks like Marina Liteyears in a power business suit only with eyes that gleam with horrific and unimaginable power, she carries herself very stern, very professional, she has a tendency to subtly take control over the rate at which people blink so she can appear suddenly, and shift spatial dimensions so she can loom over you when she's dressing you down.
>>
File: 4402933-3519521241-mr__p.jpg (275 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
4402933-3519521241-mr__p.jpg
275 KB, 1920x1080
>>46507320
>>
>>46507461
thanks, I am slowly digging through the marvel wikia to see if I can find any solid numbers.
Though what >>46507398 said seems to be correct, in that coating his skeleton took about 100 pounds
>>
>>46505871
>>46506280
Alright, well. Let's try this again then, since I apparently underestimated just how ridiculous that drawback was.

Experiment [100] Gotta go with the weird option.
>perks:
Every Time [Free] Could already do that, but redundancy is good, I guess.
We'll Show You Ours [100] Oh. Oh yes. I have /so/ many martial arts to use this with.
>powers: [+600]
Spatial Warping [600] Space warping? Yesss... I now control both time and space. Mwhahaha.
Self-Molecular Manipulation [600] This is like regen, but with damn good shapeshifting. Must-buy.
Magnetism Manipulation [800] Magneto did some /really/ cool stuff with this, and I haven't seen anything like it anywhere else.
>drawbacks:
Dudepeel No More [+0] Gonna hang out with new Deadpool, I think. Seems decent.
Mysterious Past [+300] Being in trouble with the authorities isn't anything new to me.
I'm The Juggernaut, Bitch! [+300] Easy enough to avoid.

Alright. So, instead of what could have been, I'll get a much easier decade, just leaving annoying notes for cops and Juggernaut to find, practising my new powers...
Practically a vacation for my doing. Still going to hang with Deadpool and flirt with random X-women through, also give Rogue that power-blocking trinket, so she won't almost kill people while hand-holding.

All in all, I had to make some sacrifices, but vanity isn't worth dying over, and I think I might have something resembling Phasing somewhere.
>>
>>46507227
>>46507251
Well the wiki for Xmen CU says that Wolverine is 'possibly 800 lbs', but he doesn't move like a guy who weighs that much.
I'd say he weighs about 300, given the scene in his Origins movie when he sits on the motorcycle for the first time, and the fact that he can sit in wooden chairs without destroying them.
And I'd say he weighs close to 200 without it, so… 100 lbs of Adamantium to make an 'average' indestructible skeleton.
>>
>>46505871
Wait, can you buy lower-tier levels at Omega level for an increased price?
>>
>>46507495
>>46507551
according to the marvel wikia Captain America's shield ways only 12 pounds, though that's Proto-Adamantium not True Adamantium.
>>
>>46507320
She's Mary Sue. Not the character with her name - the cosmic embodiment of the self-insert. Humanity's desire to put themselves into the stories they here, given form.
>>
would getting Energy Absorption and Inorganic Form be redundant?
>>
>>46507551
Let's go with that, then. Though I feel like I read somewhere that it wasn't just a coating, but also bonded with the interior of the bone, too.

>>46507579
Some of them. There'll be a supplement.

>>46507650
No? One of them makes you Collosus, and the other makes you Sebastian Shaw.
>>
>>46507650
Wouldn't they compliment each other quite well? Inorganic form protects you against low to mid level attacks, and makes you super strong. Energy Absorption protects you against mid to high level attacks, and lets you use energy to enhance your strength. Match made in heaven.
>>
>>46507075
Wouldn't that bore jumpchan and invite terrible punishment?
>>
>>46507922
Not if you make sure to play this on an infinite loop. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ
>>
>>46507075
I don't know, man. If you're being extremely meta and completely ignoring the Benefactor, it may work.

I'd be prepared for Murphy to kick your teeth in, though.
>>
>>46507612
It's important to remember that the Marvel Cinematic Universe and X-men Cinematic Universe are entirely separate, and that the latter is actually two realities, one of which is dead.
MCU is Earth 199999, and has all the awesome people except for the mutants.
X-men was Earth 10005, which was erased by Wolverine in Days of Future past and replace with Earth TRN414, and it only has the mutants.

What I mean by all this is that the 'stats' on fictional metals in one 'verse may not be accurate to the next.

Especially since Fox is being such a dingus about the rights.
>>
Preview of what's to come for our intrepid, murloc wanderer. Strap in, this is gonna be a looooong installment once finished. Also thinking of removing magic from Burgli's build but not sure what to replace it with. Lemme know if you have ideas!

http://pastebin.com/rgRV4bpP
>>
File: call my therapist.jpg (195 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
call my therapist.jpg
195 KB, 1280x720
>>46507988
>undertale

OH BOY
>>
>>46507551
Marvel wikia backs this up.
There is also the character "Citadel" a 6'7 man who had his skin coated in adamantium, he weighs 500 pounds and I think it's safe to say that 250-300 pounds of that is the adamantium
>>46507968
...that is unfortunately a good point
Well unless I end up finding numbers contradicting what I've seen so far I'm going to assume that I have at least a mostly correct idea
>>
File: confused birb.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
confused birb.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>46507320
She could be anything.

She could be an Elder God. She could be a True Fae that shed her weaknesses by ascending to divinity. She could be a computer program in the mainframe of the multiverse. She could be a prior Jumper. She could even be me from the future, acting to ensure her own existence comes to be and working to prevent her enemies from retroactively destroying her.

I just don't know.
>>
File: The Lost Image 2.jpg (152 KB, 850x1190) Image search: [Google]
The Lost Image 2.jpg
152 KB, 850x1190
>>46505871
'Twas a maddening experience. You even got me to abandon the vanity perk!

Hong Kong

Student: Alright, sure. Even though it's just for the...

Clear Memory: Nice and useful. Heh.

Spatial Warping (600): You don't see this often. Imagine the opportunities!
Self-Molecular Manipulation (600): Now this? You DO see a lot. But stacking, though!
Telepathy (400): I... Can't resist this.

What do they call you? Wheels? (100 CP): Space warping, telepathy and own body control? Liddell. It's so stupid. I love it.
Mysterious Past (500 CP): Let's make it a FUN jump.

~~~

Alright, so! Arrive as an EARLY jumper, get into trouble, hide, get found by Cerebro, accept the invitation, live happily until things start happening.

That said, y'know? I should really watch First Class. Apparently, it's an interesting time to live in.

Thank you, Jack. X-Men was my childhood, among other things.
>>
What setting has the coolest looking dragons?
>>
>>46507320
All that really matters is that they're bored.
>>
File: 1459231974777.jpg (282 KB, 573x1941) Image search: [Google]
1459231974777.jpg
282 KB, 573x1941
>>46508203
>me from the future, acting to ensure her own existence comes to be and working to prevent her enemies from retroactively destroying her.
I finally have a chance to use this image.
>>
>>46507642
10/10 answer anon Makes too much sense.
>>
>>46507320
That's just Jack.
He's just as confused about all of this as you are.
>>
What would be a good material to pick for inorganic form? Something that looks good a flashy. Gold maybe?
>>
>>46508384
Glitter
They'll never get rid of you
>>
>>46508384
I'd go for marble or silver, but that's just me.
>>
>>46508384
Dolomite.
>>
File: 0b173816e76865a10d381a45b08c9bad.png (518 KB, 1100x1200) Image search: [Google]
0b173816e76865a10d381a45b08c9bad.png
518 KB, 1100x1200
>>46508384
The material Portal Storage Cubes are made from.
>>
File: lapis_lazuli_shiva_linga.jpg (66 KB, 650x365) Image search: [Google]
lapis_lazuli_shiva_linga.jpg
66 KB, 650x365
>>46508384
What's your opinion of the color blue?
>>
>>46508437
>marble

Excellent taste, good sir. Silver is also marvelous - just as shiny as gold, but not as gaudy.
>>
File: bismuth-01.jpg (164 KB, 650x593) Image search: [Google]
bismuth-01.jpg
164 KB, 650x593
>>46508384
Bismuth
Just look at these fuckin' colors, man.
>>
>>46508384
Nuetronium
>>
>>46508564
Oh dear god, can you imagine someone walking around with their skin entirely made of this? All you need is the bad costume drawback to complete the ensemble.
>>
>>46506740
You realize even pre-nerfed Beyonder Asura was killing his universe's version of Eternity?
>>
>>46508621
Eh.

So long as he jumps JJBA he can make it work.
>>
File: Sodom.jpg (325 KB, 733x849) Image search: [Google]
Sodom.jpg
325 KB, 733x849
>>46508224
Beelzebub seems to have relatively few, but the ones shown look 140% great.
>>
>>46507320
I like to think of my benefactors as four separate beings the first is a business man who was once a lowly barter demon until he was offered a chance at power. The second being a adorable little goddesses who was offered a chance at entertainment and to grow and the last one is basically slaneesh if she was toned down a lot but with more towards perfection than lust. And the fourth is the being granting everyone thier wishes who is essentially omnipotent but dosent do anything if he dosent want to. (I.e me as the author of my own story)
>>
>>46507320
I draw a lot of inspiration from this video. Mostly because it's one of the more wildly original ways I've seen an extraplanar, beyond-human-comprehension depicted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gz7vuwj3AlE

I'm sure the Jump Coordinator does have an original form. I've probably even seen it several times over the two dozen decades. I'm not necessary sure I would recognize it when I saw it though.
>>
>>46507320
In my jump, the best bet is that she is a post-jumper than is continuing to create her own kind.

In this story Jumpchan only seems to emphasis with Jumpers or at best there companions. Other intelligent life she at best is indifferent too or truly doesn't care about them at all. She roots for the jumper regardless of his or her morality or actions. She roots for jumpers equally whether they are stopping the likes of Scion and Darkseid or annihilating worlds.

One of my jumpers is trying to teach her right and wrong though his actions. And its a big part of his story.
>>
>>46508245
What anime is that image from? I am sort of interested about it.
>>
>>46508384
Opals are pretty fucking gorgeous.
>>
>>46509008
I don't know.
>>
>>46509008
After some googling I found the name is Vividred Operation.
>>
>>46509110
>Vividred Operation
Thank you anon.
>>
>>46509008
Vividred Operation, I believe. Weird, slightly fanservice-y (though less so than some other examples of the genre) magical girl series.
>>
I never wanted it, and I never asked for it. I even tried to avoid it. But finally a jump came where I had no choice, for it would go against what I stood for if I triad to deny it. I have the knowledge of how to turn a black hole into a star and the strength to shrug off nuclear strikes, but I am not ready for this.
So help me jumpers, what are some perks to take that would make me an awesome Father?
>>
>>46508384
technically vantablack is a material and not a color.
>>
>>46509117
Prepare for yuri buttservice corp-fusion.
>>
>>46509117
Don't thank him yet.
It's only okay.
>>
>>46509126
Herding your Sisters for ten years in Nechronica might help.
>>
File: best color.jpg (3 KB, 139x104) Image search: [Google]
best color.jpg
3 KB, 139x104
>>46509127
>>46508384

forgot the picture
>>
>>46509126
Well, Devil Survivor 2's Doctor perk also makes you a really good parent if you can survive an SMT jump like that.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>46509164
What is this, edge for ants?
>>
>>46509243
What are the best ways to be a devil survivor?
>>
>>46505871
How fast do you go if you go Omega Super Speed?
>>
File: ca3dcb8809afd130c11f03831bafe713.jpg (339 KB, 1280x1030) Image search: [Google]
ca3dcb8809afd130c11f03831bafe713.jpg
339 KB, 1280x1030
>>46509126
No Nonsense from Alice in Wonderland Jump might help you during those years where they babble and are generally wild little shits.

Unbreakable from Asura Cryin will ensure that you are not swayed into spoiling them when they're the cutest things you've ever seen.

Parasite Immunity from Invader Zim will help keep you from getting sick. Kids are all walking germ factories. While you're there, pick up a Rubber Piggie for them to play with and Endless Waffles so you never have to worry about cooking breakfast.

The Fish in the Stream from Sports Jump would help if you had multiple kids. Especially if you had twins or triplets. Might as well pick up The Best Uniform in the World and The Best Shoes in the World while you're there so you can at least be comfy and clean.

Repressed Anger from Black Lagoon would help you perfect the Dad Stare.

Oh! And Teaching Prodigy from FF8 is a must if you're going to be taking them along with you. After all, you won't want their knowledge limited to whatever school system the Jump you're currently is has.

Hope that helped.
>>
>>46509302
Grab as many jumps and perks as you can, 300 jumps minimum. The BBEG is powerful enough to rewrite reality, though she apparently can't do that in combat, and rules that multiverse. And she has a boss. You'll definitely want to jump Asura's Wrath to get the power boost. There are a lot of in-jump perks that can help as well. You should probably not take Errai Rising.
>>
>>46509507
Any plan that's something other than literally everything?
>>
>>46509302
Don't take the high ticket drawbacks. MC is just an ordinary person before the Jump begins, so if they can survive, you can too. It might be tough if it's in your first couple, but unless you want to go for a Bonus Boss, you should be fine.
>>
>>46509522
Well, Magic power in the series also improves your magical defense, and most enemies will use magic attacks. So I'd say grab a ton of magic perks and items, plus What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger improves your defense to attacks used on you before.
>>46509625
Bad idea: SMT characters seem to have a much faster growth rate then others in-verse, plus he won't have access to level grinding or save states.
>>
So if you did the original fallout jump, how terrible an idea would it be to start a war between the Enclave and the Institute?
Could it drain both sides and leave them weakened?
How bad would it be to give the Enclave the Institute's location?
>>
>>46509725
Shouldn't the Enclave be dead by the time of the jump?
>>
>>46509749
Noo?

Silly Captcha, there are no trees in the wasteland.
Even if there should be. Fucking Bethesda.
>>
>>46509749
Jump takes place before FO3. The Enclave and President Eden are both doing fine.
>>
>>46509749
This is the original fallout jump, not fallout 4. Some people started in the commonwealth and for some reason do to a really random roll I encounters some enclave there...
>>
>>46506565
Does that apply to phantasms you make with EX rank item creation, or are those lost forever?
>>
>>46509834
Lucky you.
I started in the Everglades. And I didn't even remember to pack my flamethrower.
On the upside, I found some really, really dank weed.
>>
>>46509260
Oh, come on. Vanta Black doesn't have to be edgy.

My Cast Aside This Vessel transformation takes the form of a rocky giant colored the deepest pitch we spoke of, with cracks that cast a baleful eldritch light from beneath its skin, thin rivulets of hope made matter taking the place of blood and stubbornly holding onto my body, showing others that all will be well so long as they never give into evil and the darkness.

...Nevermind.

>>46509302
Take Devil Survivor 1 first. If you don't take Bels and Whistles and drawbacks, and don't do blatantly stupid shit like fighting everyone ever alone, survival should be difficult but doable. Try to slant the protagonist towards neutrality or law. Accepting that you're not a MC and can not do the shit they do helps a lot. DS2... I got no clue buddy. Don't take drawbacks. I'm not sure if the Fate System works in-universe the way the Perk does, but letting the protagonist befriend you might help.

I recommend slotting in Soul Hackers before either, just for the general SMT experience.
>>
>>46509725
Depends on whether the Enclave finds the Institute or not.

The Enclave at their peak could decimate the Institute. They are basically the Brotherhood of Steel with better all around equipment but sans Liberty Prime.
The Institute conversely have the advantage of being so well hidden they're effectively boogeymen, and being really, really good at mass producing cheap effective soldiers and weaponry. So if the Enclave never finds the location of their base, they'd eventually fall from attrition.
>>
>>46509994
So what would happen if there just *happened* to be a tunnel straight to the Institute? And hypothetically, there was a flashing neon sign over the entrance saying "INSTITUTE FUCKERS ARE HERE"?

I'm asking for a friend you see.
>>
>>46510049
> The Enclave at their peak could decimate the Institute. They are basically the Brotherhood of Steel with better all around equipment but sans Liberty Prime.

Have you played through the endgame of FO4 on the Brotherhood path? It's basically a bloodbath.
>>
>>46510049
Never change,Jump chain. Scratch that, lower your salt And do more stuff like this.
>>
>>46510085
Actually, no, I haven't. I keep flitting from game to game, waiting for mods for F4, due to being the console pleb that I am.
>>
>>46510122
Well, the short version is,
Liberty Prime lasers a hole through the earth to the Institute's secret base.
The Brotherhood marches through the base with miniguns and slaughter EVERYTHING
Then they blow up the reactor, reducing the entire surrounding area to a radioactive crater.

Enclave are less uptight about tech provided they're the only ones who get to control it, though, so they would probably skip that last step and 'salvage' all the Institute's equipment instead.

Probably.
>>
>>46510049
Congrats, you also killed women and children.

If you are playing a musician build, you'd be the rocking son of Dschinghis Khan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrsMi_-5AfM
>>
>>46510192
>Then they blow up the reactor, reducing the entire surrounding area to a radioactive crater.
>Brotherhood
>spreading radiation
God damn it Bethesda, that's antithetical to their driving motivation.
>>
>>46510251
Isn't their driving motivation MY TECH MINE GIVE ME MY TECH FILTHY WASTELANDER MINE!
>>
>>46509164
>>46509260
Huh, didn't know peligin existed in real life. Though peligin is bluer.

>>46509725
I guess if you didn't care about the cities and people caught in the crossfire and wanted to pick through the remains of their tech up war, go nuts!
>>
>>46510217
God what a shriveled human being that man is.
>>
So, which Jumps FORCE you to kill someone or something in order to survive them or move on to the next Jump?

Need to know which places to avoid for my pacifist/medic run.
>>
>>46510267
Their motivation is to horde tech to prevent anyone from nuking the world again. Their goal is to preserve the world, and they do this by preserving technology and keeping it out of the hands of people that would fuck things up.
>>
>>46510267
not in FO3, but besthsoft decided to go back to standard BoS for 4 I guess
>>
>>46510217
OH well. They were probably fucking synths anyway.
>>
>>46510312
Assassination Classroom?
>>
>>46510322
And they consider literally everyone else to be people that would fuck things up.
>>
>>46510338
Nah, you can let the other people take care of that. Whether or not that counts is up to you I suppose.
>>
>>46510312
Honestly I can't think of any force the issue without a drawback or two in play. Technically, Crypt of the NecroDancer requires you to kill the NecroDancer, but there's a Drawback that gets around that.
>>
File: antismileral.jpg (13 KB, 236x200) Image search: [Google]
antismileral.jpg
13 KB, 236x200
>>46505673
It...depends on the spirit/demon/being. Angels don't have much of a social life outside of serving the Great Will, so they don't "hang out". There's often all kinds of polytheistic gods who fulfill their mythological roles, just chilling in the less inhabited areas of the world. Demons usually stay in Hell unless the interdimensional barriers let them come to Earth again, at which point they go on a rampage.

>>46507320
Someone who's very bored and tired of dealing with their important responsibilities, so they spend all their time looking at something which (from their perspective) isn't important and autistically messing around with it to escape reality.

>>46507988
>anime's real right?
>Battle with a True Hero
>Determination

Whelp, there goes the neighbourhood.

>>46508384
Look down

Back up

Your inorganic form is now diamonds.

>>46508693
Wait, what? Pretty sure the toughest things he beat without anyone else's help were other demigods at that point.
>>46509899
>DS2

It's kind of like Evangelion, in the loosest possible way to describe Evangelion. Yamato is Gendo. Alcor is Kaworu. The Triangulum/Septentriones are basically SMT-scale Angels (no relation to YHVH's angels) sent to give humanity a kick in the bollocks.
>>
What is the upper limit for the telepathy that Brain Thane from Skullgirls gets you? Can you reach Professor X level?
>>
>>46507320
Professor Oak.
>>
>>46510436
Oh right, I asked Brows this ages ago. 4plebs is down at the moment and desustorage doesn't seem to have it, but basically it's kinda unclear because it was based on a character who apparently hasn't been released yet.

That is if I'm not completely misremembering and I asked her on the chat.
>>
>>46510467
Evil oak or grandfatherly oak?
>>
>>46510251
They're pretty bloodthirsty in FO4. They show up in vertibirds and a bigass zeppelin and just start fucking shit up and fuck the consequences. Synths, ghouls, mutants, anything that isn't a pureblooded human gets thrown on the chopping block in the name of stability.

To their credit, they are
1) Trying to attain stability for humanity, specifically HUMANS, in the Commonwealth
2) In a Bethesda game, which means the world is a giant shithole
3) Actually pretty effective at what they're trying to do

But they also want a stranglehold on tech -- basically any tech deemed dangerous is to be confiscated or destroyed, the leader also talks a lot about the Institute's 'technology run rampant' and is basically against anything that doesn't fit into rigid military specifications.
What's more the friendly ghouls and synths that exist, and even normal robots, are basically fucked and to be put on the chopping block.
They are not a lot different from the Enclave of FO3

Basically if you want to fix the world by busting heads and culling undesirables and saying my way or the highway, they're the best faction by far. Again, they're... actually really good at defending humanity, for all the bullshit. And the Commonwealth is basically shit, all the lawlessness of the Capital Wasteland with the settlements of New Vegas.
But if you're even a little on the fence about it they're basically gigantic assholes.
>>
>>46507988
>Xenophobic spear wielding man-fish
>Teams up with Xenophobic spear wielding woman-fish

>One's a loose cannon cop who doesn't play by the rules.
>The other one is a loose cannon cop who doesn't play by the rules.

Is this going to be the best or the worst buddy cop movie of all time?
>>
>>46510512
The Oak Above All
>>
Is there a gun that transforms into any gun?
>>
>>46510568
the walking stick from 9 to 5, you have to feed it the other guns first though
>>
>>46510312
Shadow of the Colossus. No choice but to destroy them all, no matter what your preference is.
>>
File: currentyear.gif (3 MB, 429x178) Image search: [Google]
currentyear.gif
3 MB, 429x178
>>46510217
Ugh, really? Having such exceptional taste in music? I mean come on, it's the current year.
>>
>>46510539
Oh lawd.
>>
File: tumblr_ny6slwh6I21qhttpto2_1280.jpg (238 KB, 1280x712) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny6slwh6I21qhttpto2_1280.jpg
238 KB, 1280x712
>>46510532
It's Burgli and Undyne. It's going to be the best buddy cop movie. Just imagine it done in the style of Kung Fury.
>>
>>46510581
Huh ive already been there so i cant get it plus i was thinking more of an instantaneous kind of transformation. But thanks anyway man
>>
>>46510338
>>46510383
The jump will get some minor updates when the manga finishes up.
>>
>>46510532
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vRlJrkxsqo&nohtml5=False

>>46505871
Couple question about Energy Absorption:
Could you use this power to 'clean up' toxic levels of background radiation, like in Fallout?

Also, where is the extra energy stored? Is it stored as 'stamina', or does it have it's own separate energy pool?
>>
>>46508214
Glad you liked it.

>>46509329
You'll start at Mach 10 and hit a hard soft cap at around Mach 30.
>>
>>46510643
Hasn't it already? They had a big timeskip showing the future kids as well.
>>
>>46510587
It is debatable whether they're alive.
>>
>>46508412
You sparkly bastard.
>>
>>46510707
Shit it has? Well I'll have to take a look. The jump is pretty old so I won't do too much of a change really. Maybe add a few things and change up the "win condition" and secret ending.
>>
>>46510715
They react to stimuli, including pain. Some even show emotion, like fear and anger. They're clearly sentient. Animals, to be sure, but still...

...I just wish there was a +0 CO drawback where you had to protect them instead.
>>
>>46510715
Not that anon, but I personally believe that destroying a consciousness counts as 'killing', despite that not always being true.

For instance, I know that you technically can't kill robots or whatever, but if you delete a conscious, sapient AI, I call that killing.
>>
>>46510467
Oh hey, you did the same as me. I call mine OAK because I met the real professor in Pokemon and he's a nice guy, while the benefactor offers drawbacks that make a lot of bad things happen.
>>
So jumpers, if I spurge on powers from X-men and get both Energy Absorption and Self Molecule Control, how well would I do in an Endbringer fight?

And what if I add turning into a metal to the mix?
>>
>>46510706
Hard soft cap?
>>
>>46510931
Dragon's Dogma and I think and maybe few others. Basically you will never hit a ceiling as long as you train.
>>
>>46510920
Inorganic form and energy absorption is a pretty nice mix. The ability to eventually absorb nuclear blasts coupled with protection from lesser things that inorganic form can protect you from that the Shaw power can't makes it a pretty sweet combo.
>>
>>46510975
I know what a softcap is, don't know what it means to be a hard soft cap.
>>
>>46510920
You'd die, but somewhat less painfully than you would without them. Endbringers kill characters on the level of the movie-verse's strongest mutants without too much trouble, your powers aren't going to be more than a speedbump. Honestly, any plan based around defeating the Endbringers with raw power is going to be doomed to fail unless you're throwing around Kardashev Scale-level energies. You need to be the out of context problem, use your status as a jumper to attack them with mechanisms that they'd have never encountered and wouldn't have good defenses against.
>>
>>46510764
With the science perks from Transformers can you learn to make technology that can turn from cassette size to giant robot size?

Does your transformers body benefit from the perks you have? Things like strength, speed, or durability perks.
>>
>>46510920

You'd be pretty much immune to the damaging powers they display - and honestly, they don't do much more when going all out versus Scion.

But you wouldn't be particularly well suited to killing them, though you could probably pin them down.
>>
>>46511012
Its like a wall you hit that you just cant break through.
>>
>>46510920
So long as you don't kill behemoth you should be fine those don't really help vs any of the others on there own and khonsu isn't fun for anyone without either immortality or very good evasion.
>>
>>46511078
But that's a regular hard cap.
>>
>>46511020
>Endbringers kill characters on the level of the movie-verse's strongest mutants without too much trouble,

Who exactly?
>>
>>46511107
Forgive me i though they just meant hardcap.
>>
>>46511020

Well, Wildbow did roll dice to choose the slain. Which makes the actual powers irrelevant.

Good for dramatic effect, but canon Endbringer fights were written with ridiculously shit planning and coordination because "lol crapsack world" and "all a cauldron conspiracy".
>>
File: lost-404.jpg (377 KB, 1280x850) Image search: [Google]
lost-404.jpg
377 KB, 1280x850
Jumpers, when you roll for starting locations that are significant in size - e.g. "Australia" - what method/s do you use to arrive (hah hah) at a precise position?
>>
>>46510706
XMEN
--LOCATION--
Xavier's Institute For Gifted Youngsters
--BACKGROUND--
Experiment (900cp)
Male, 25yo
--PERKS--
•Every Time
•We'll Shoe You Ours (800cp)
--POWERS--
•Omega Tier Super Speed (600cp)
•Energy Absorption (-200cp)
--COMPANIONS--
•Import (-600cp)
--DRAWBACKS--
•Blast From The Past
•Dudepeel No More
•What They Call You Wheels? (-500cp)
•Terrible Fashion Sense (-400cp)
•Mutant Registration (-200cp)
•Mysterious Past (0cp)
>>
>>46511166
Pick a major city, usually the capital.
>>
>>46511030
Yes & Yes.
>>
>>46511166
if I'm drop-in I find myself in a unwatched and desolate spot my warehouse suddenly open to the area, if I choose a background which I usually do I don't arrive so much as "have spent my life there and suddenly awake to Jumper nature"
>>
>>46511012
I'd imagine it's a soft cap where the effort to improvement ratio increases dramatically and exponentially, instead of all improvement ceasing completely like a plain hardcap does.
Basically, think massive effort for very small to negligible improvement.
>>
>>46510931
Basically what >>46511278 said. It's just a softcap, but a particularly hard one.
>>
>>46511110
Aegis got crushed by Leviathan, and he was at nearly Wolverine level tough.
Kaiser could generate massive amounts of metal in his surroundings, and he got gibbed.
Fenja or Menja got killed by Leviathan too, and they had this whole, 'grow bigger and proportionately stronger and tougher' power.

There were more who died in that fight, but I can't remember exact names.

There were tons of heroes and villains who died in that fight that were never named. Basically all of Bitch's dogs except for like two. At that point Leviathan wasn't even keeping up the pretense of a struggle.

The statistic in-universe for Parahuman death rates in Endbringer attacks is 1 in 4. On a good day. Much higher if it's Behemoth, a bit lower if it's the Simurgh.
>>
>>46511110
Not that anon and I cant think of example of anyone that stong that actually died during the fights but endbringers have far better feats than movie X-men the most dramatic thing we see from them in cannon leviathan sinking landmasses would involve masses of water far in excess of magneto's lifting feats. More relevant to the information you have given us, they can all work around your durability levvy drowns you, simmie mindrapes you or if you have immunity has access to tinker tech, khonsu ages you to death and bohu is likely to have a way around you due to the sheer variety of powers she grabs from.

If you are trying to kill them you will need sting or to go to a verse that fights on a far higher scale because their durability is massively in excess of their offense. not going to wank their power we have seen enough of that already but you would need a few more powers to contribute meaningfully than you have laid out.
>>
>>46510920
You're basically able to take anything Behemoth and Leviathan can dish out. Simurgh will require Helm of Xorn, and you can't let her finish any Tinkering. Khonsu? You can now live through his time locks. Tohu also can't do jack to you, although depending on what she captures Bohu might be able to fuck you up.

But you can't actually HURT them, because they require about energy to destroy as the arm of a galaxy.
>>
>>46509994
I sort of told them where they were and how they were getting out... I did have to give them a diagram of how teleportation worked. To prove things. I didn't tell them about the secret tunnel. I really don't want the institute destroyed so much as drained of it's resources, same really with the enclave. I would like to have a plot somewhat similar to the normal one but rolls threw a monkey wrench in my plans so I am just adjusting the best I can. Also yes I intend to steal back the teleportation data when I am done. There is no way I am leaving that with the Enclave... even though to build a teleporter would likely bankrupt them.
>>
>>46511377
None of those are remotely close to Energy Absorption, let alone Energy Absorption plus Self Molecule Control. Fuck, even Self Molecule Control alone would probably let you go toe-to-toe with Leviathan, although you'd get crisped by Behemoth.
>>
>>46511345
So, does the work needed to boost your speed continue increasing once you go past the cap, or is it fixed, but at an ungodly high amount of "XP" needed to go up in velocity?
>>
>>46511187
And within that? Deserted bus stop? Busy police station? Beside the "Welcome to the City of X" sign? Abandoned factory? Restaurant restroom? The middle of the senate floor during public session?

>>46511206
Australia (to use the random example) has a LOT of unwatched and desolate spots, but some are closer to civilization than others. How do you decide which?
>>
>>46511377
>Aegis got crushed by Leviathan, and he was at nearly Wolverine level tough.

Which means he regens and isn't all that tough actually.

>Kaiser could generate massive amounts of metal in his surroundings, and he got gibbed.

I didn't really think he did anything on the level of Magnus though.

>>46511378
>More relevant to the information you have given us, they can all work around your durability levvy drowns you,

We might need to ask cracker on that one because usually Colossus doesn't need to breathe. And I'm not sure Apocalypse really needs to either.

>If you are trying to kill them you will need sting

Sting would go really well with SMC as you could in theory shoot projectiles with it. Although didn't Worm Anon said the striker withering touch power could also work in theory? That could work really well.
>>
>>46510920
Man. I always forget Leviathan is only that big. I kept picturing him being like Godzilla-sized when I read the story.

Anyway, that power set will make it extremely hard for Leviathan to actually kill you, since you'd be able to deal with basically and striking he does, you'd be able to grow gills, and you'd be able to adapt to extreme pressures. He'd have to destroy your whole brain in one shot.

The other two, I don't know, since I haven't gotten that far into Worm. But someone said Behemoth could bust the sun? So you'd probably be fucked up a wall against him.

>>46511480
The latter. It'll take between a decade and two to hit your Softcap. After that, a decade of training will get you maybe an increase of one Mach.
>>
>>46511530
Somewhere that fits the origin and perks I have that effect me retroactively, so a student would be in an apartment, and a noble would be in a mansion. If I'm a drop in, I appear on the roof of the tallest building in the city.
>>
What happens if you take the Millenium Evil perk from Yu-Gi-Oh and initiate a Shadow Duel with someone who doesn't have a deck? (You can force the duel without the opponent's permission if the game involved is Yu-Gi-Oh.)
>>
>>46511020

Would giving them human forms using that one perk from Unholy Heights, slapping the Power Wrist Brace on them from Digimon while they're confused, and then shooting them in the head work?
>>
>>46511674

Yugioh season zero happens
>>
>>46511687
Sure, if you're a hack who uses Unholy Heights perks.
>>
>>46511556
Easiest thing to do is hit up another Jump first for an offensive power that doesn't depend on their defenses, or which doesn't directly attack their bodies. There's a lot of them, but I think the easiest two are Flames of Judgment and Sword of the Cross. As long as you can survive, those two WILL kill them.

Speaking of Dresden, I wonder if you could take them out with a Thaumaturgical ritual?
>>
>>46511687
I'm pretty sure it would, but we all would point and laugh at you for using Unholy Heights for shit like this.

I would secretly be laughing at you for not using that one other Perk to make Eidolon a woman and adopting all 20 twenty Endbringers and raising them together with her and turning Worm into a family comedy.
>>
>>46511530
Ever since I got tough enough to survive it, the benefactor places me several thousand feet above the center of whatever city I end up in when I choose drop in. That got upgraded to LEO when I got tough enough to survive reentry. Cheeky little shit.
>>
>>46511754
Whats that other perk. (Am i the only one who kind of likes unholy heights for that angel capstone perk.)
>>
>>46511593
Behemoth can't just bust the sun with sheer power. He could probably fuck around with its energy until it goes critical, but that's because you've tossed a Dynakinetic into a giant ball of energy.
>>
>>46511687
actually a while ago it was decided that the persona and SMT jumps were the best route to kill endbringers since the death effects you get there are resisted by resistance to the death element rather than anything physical, and there's no way the purely mechanistic endbringers would have anything like that
>>
>>46511738
>>46511754

I'm a newfag. Why is using Unholy Heights perks like this bad?

Although I did consider adopting the Endbringers, I already have too many damn kids.
>>
>>46511593
The only one of the Endbringers that is properly kaiju-sized is Tohu. All the others are smaller than your typical Gundam.
>>
>>46511744
>Flames of Judgement
Where's this from?
>>
>>46511744
Hah. Hit them with that Entropic Bad Luck Curse, what it's called. The one that basically gives you gradual but ever-increasing levels of bad luck until you die.
>>
>>46511832
Because almost every perk in the jump has nothing to do with the game.
>>
>>46511832
It's a poorly-formatted jump, with perks that have really nothing to do with the game and were clearly put in just because the jump-maker wanted them.
>>
>>46511744
>Implying there's a jumper worthy of wielding a Sword.

>>46511825
How much raw power has he shown in canon?
>>
>>46511744
I think you mean Fists of Judgement from Fallen London, because Flames is new to me.

Basically any magic could do the trick, as long as you don't try ones that mess with stat scores.
>>
>>46511826
Think Megatenon said it doesn't work on anything stronger than you are. WC hasn't weighed in on the issue, though.
>>
>>46511832
Well >>46511861 is exaggerating but that particular perk does have bugger all to do with the game and completely fucks with causality to boot.
>>
>>46511020
Could you use Raildex teleportation to cut them up by teleporting big sheets of glass or paper into them or do they have some defense against that?
>>
>>46511922

You mean the one that allows you to retcon someone's gender?
>>
>>46511926
Probably, but it'd be like attacking their shadow, their important parts aren't really there.
>>
>>46511888
Very little. He causes mass destruction through earthquakes and radiation poisoning, but he doesn't fire off nuclear blasts. His real specialty is hero killing, but that's piss easy when you can just set people on fire from the inside. Sebastian Shaw would mop the floor with him if it weren't for his plot armor.
>>
>>46511922
Wait, my bad, I was thinking of the wrong perk from that game.
>>46511968
Yeah, that one. The one that can give anyone a human form is wack, but at least it doesn't break history over its knee.
>>
File: Anti+Spiral.jpg (12 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Anti+Spiral.jpg
12 KB, 500x281
>>46510512
>Evil Oak

I am..really not a pokemon buff, but I thought the Evil Professor Oak thing was some sort of meme.

>>46505871
Drawbacks: A Blast From The Plat (First Class), Dudepeel No More, Xtremely Bad Idea (2000)

Rolled England

Professor, Age 19. "So who're you supposed to be, Charles' long lost British cousin?". Stop interrupting our choices, Deadpool. "Never"

Clear Memory (Free). "Is this really worth it? I mean, I have a few things from my past I'd rather leave behind"

A Brilliant Mind (1700). "This, on the other hand, just seems like overcompensating for something"

We'll Show You Ours (1500). "That's what SHE said!"

Cure (1200). "Oh wow, what's your superhero name anyway? The Anti-Fun Monitor? The Ultimate Moderator? Professor Vexed?"

Those...actually sound pretty good. Huh.

+400 "Hey, where do you keep getting those things?"

We're not sure either. We'll get back to you on that. It's probably cereal, though.

"Oh right, cereal. That makes sense"

Energy Absorbtion (800). "Hey! Be careful with that one. Didja see that one alternate timeline where Shaw one and the bombs actually did fall?"

Oh, the one that crosses over with Superman and Batman right?

"Yep. He's a blobbier blob than the actual Blob, man. Gotta watch what you eat"

It probably won't come to pass anyway. Can't see Warner Bros. wanting to associate BvS with any of their other properties.

Vibration Manipulation (0).

Okay NO, you don't get to comment on THIS one. Activating our own meta powers.

"You can silence me but you can't silence the-" [Narrator was kicked for excessive sass]

Anyway.

Well, isn't that interesting-we can AMPLIFY vibrations now. With Vibe from Arrowverse and the full might of Correspodence-enhanced Song Science behind us the veil of time becomes just a little thinner, peeling back to show us e͏̀vè̢r̸͟y҉͞t͘h͝i͞͠n̵͠g that could have been.To say nothing of reality itself bending as our weapon.

(Cont'd)
>>
File: antispiralhuman.jpg (48 KB, 383x420) Image search: [Google]
antispiralhuman.jpg
48 KB, 383x420
>>46512008
Y’know, Charles and Erik both have decent points about the mutant situation. The problem is, as always, they ended up taking them to their logical extreme instead of realising coexistence IS going to be a bitch, and also mutants CAN’T be trusted to found their own idyllic paradise.

The good news to that is-if we can’t convince them of their errors, the delusional self-stylled mutant messiah will. Metatron and Remiel are gonna have a field day with him. Just…Fire of Sinai absolutely everywhere up in this heresy. And that’s before Okuninushi, Kohryu and Belberith join in.

Which leaves us to deal with the various secret clubs, mad biologists, disenfranchised villains and possibly alternate universe versions of Erik and Raven depending on how all-inclusive the rogues gallery is. This ought to be a good challenge for Camilla and Elise to cut their teeth against-with Selvaria and Kat as their mentors. Then there’s the Dark Phoenix which will either require some senior companions’ intervention or our own depending on how quickly we can secure Jean.

Either way, there’s nothing for building unity like-

“-a common enemy, huh? Hey, I’ve been there. But enough about those losers, what’re you gonna do in MY era, anon?”

Oh, it’s you again. And…we don’t know

“Excuse ME? What, just because I’ma street level vigilante you think you’re better than me?!“

It’s not that. It’s that you’ve literally only had one movie and it’s all about your revenge. That’s not the plotline even you would want us to intervene in, surely? We mean, and this is a best case scenario here but-do you want us to retcon the very 4th wall breaking powers you now possess?

“…huh. Well, there’s actually-no, nono, you’re right. Just one movie”

Yep.

“Hey, stick around. I’m DC’s golden boy. There’s gonna be a sequel any day now”

Play it by ear? Works for us.
>>
>>46511926
To an extent. Their durability comes from the fact that their body exists in a shitton of alternate realities which is then layered upon itself repeatedly.

So, at first you go through one Endbringer, then the next layer you need to go through two, the next four, etc, until there's literally no space between their atoms. At that point, I don't think it would really do anything.

>>46511980
I wouldn't call surviving while dealing literally no non-cosmetic damage mopping the floor with someone.
>>
File: mysides.gif (2 MB, 300x174) Image search: [Google]
mysides.gif
2 MB, 300x174
>>46512008
>Deadpool's commentary
>my sides
>>
>>46511843
Fallen London. And >>46511913 is right - Fists. It's basically THE anti-Endbringer perk.

>>46511859
I would love to see what kind of bullshit would have to happen to make that work.

>>46511888
There's two types of Knights: the ones who take up the sword as an occupation, and the ones who take it up for a mission and then let it go. Wielding it against an Endbringer should be pretty much safe for anyone.
>>
>>46512049
Marvel's. Deadpool is a Marvel property. Also, what's with your weird formatting?
>>
>>46512008
>>46512049
I would like you to take Deadpool as a companion and continue this tomfoolery. Please, I'm begging you, I love it so much. You're awesome either way, gotta love it
>>
>>46511377

Yeah, and Wildbow just rolled for them, which makes it irrelevant.

Rather than "their power didn't work, and they died" it's "they die, so their power doesn't work".
>>
>>46512063
Sorry, wasn't clear. I consider Wildbow's "you can't hurt them because they're invincible!" bullshit to be plot armor, because it basically is.
>>
>>46512133
You might as well call literally every single planetary-to-cosmic character's durability plot armor then.
>>
>>46511918
What's Devil Survivor Anon's take?
>>
>>46512075
no it's really not, they are the extreme end of what nature can do but they are not unnatural by any means, Galaxy trumps star. Unfortunately the best from this just might be sting from worm.
>>
>>46505871

How unwise is taking Xtremely Bad Idea if you aren't an endgame Jumper?
>>
>>46510920
Y'know, fuck the Endbringers. Which power would let me tank an Omega Beam?
>>
>>46512008
No evil!oak came from somewhere else than meemdom but its was so horrible that i remember him just being evil.
>>
>>46512008
>Didja see that one alternate timeline where Shaw one and the bombs actually did fall?"
>Oh, the one that crosses over with Superman and Batman right?
Huh. Did I miss something?

>>46512075
Eh. That fair. It's still possible to accidentally wield it wrong and break it.
>>
>>46511980
>Sebastian Shaw would mop the floor with him if it weren't for his plot armor.
No he wouldn't. Behemoth may not be able to kill Seb with his powers, but he could easily squeeze him to death in one hand or underfoot.
>>
>>46512075
How are Fists of Judgement the ultimate anti-endbringer perk? I thought that just tucked over reality warpers and such.
>>
To be fair killing an endbringer is something of a bad idea, it just means like two more will show up and will be made to counteract however the others were killed. Even if its some power the Endbringers couldn't adapt to they would adapt to whatever they could.

So your best bet is to wound Endbringers to the point where they retreat with little damage to the city they are attacking and less cape deaths, might convince cauldron they don't have to accelerate the fight with Scion.
>>
>>46512215
figure out something that gives you greater than comic book Superman level durability, and you're pretty much set.
>>46512253
yeah and they aren't reality warpers, they are purely mechanistic
>>
>>46512215
Dunno about tank without wanking it out, but 8bit Theatre has a perk for parrying at a conceptual level. If your reflex is high enough (upper superhuman) and you're immune to sudden temporal/spatial manipulation you'll probably outpace Darkseid.
>>
>>46512182
Have I been summoned? Yeah, Death Flies doesn't work on anything stronger than you. Erm, speaking of DDS...I've not worked on DDS part 2 at all since my last post. Sorry guys, I've been swamped, that and I'm being a little lazy about it. I'll get to it eventually, rest assured.
>>
>>46512200
They are literally made of countless realities being stacked on top of each other. There is nothing natural about them. You might as well say that the Golems in Fallen London are naturally durable because they're made of stone, so you can't injure them.
>>
>>46512280
Hey, did you see >>46505673
>>
>>46512265
On the other hand, if you use a method they CAN'T adapt to, you could just kill all twenty of them and end their threat once and for all.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.