[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would banshees try to encourage guys to join up, so they can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 10
File: 1397585097776.jpg (138 KB, 1009x791) Image search: [Google]
1397585097776.jpg
138 KB, 1009x791
Would banshees try to encourage guys to join up, so they can have a more balanced gender ratio? Or do they call any dude who show up at the temple door a degenerate and tell him to fuck off?
>>
>>46498716

Male Banshees exist, but are rare.
>>
>>46498716
The guys join up and roleplay as feminine banshees.
I wish I was making this up, but you have to get your dude autarchs somehow, right?
>>
>>46498716
You know there are male banshees, right? It's just that the call for the Path of the Howling Banshee is most commonly felt among females.
>>
There are genetically male Howling Banshees, but they get kinda feminised by the whole training and culture of the Banshes and referred to as 'sisters' anyway. But then again, they're Eldar so there's barely a difference in the first place
>>
File: Pimp Eldar.jpg (73 KB, 462x640) Image search: [Google]
Pimp Eldar.jpg
73 KB, 462x640
Eldar don't give two shits about gender ratio. They don't care about gender in general unless it comes to making babies.
>>
File: dKrpN3d.gif (699 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
dKrpN3d.gif
699 KB, 400x225
>>46498742
>>46498748
>>46498753
>>
>>46498716
>Would banshees try to encourage guys to join up, so they can have a more balanced gender ratio?

No.

>Or do they call any dude who show up at the temple door a degenerate and tell him to fuck off?

No.
>>
>>46498742
>>46498753
Anon, stop! My magical realm can't take it!
>>
>>46499157
I can see it

>Honey, I have some news to tell you. How should I put this... Lately I've had this urge to go onto the Path of the Warrior, and errm, I signed up with the Howling Banshees today.

>That's fine dear, I understand. In fact I just signed up for Fire Dragon today myself.
>>
File: snakesweat.jpg (116 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
snakesweat.jpg
116 KB, 500x500
>>46499298
>>
>>46498737
Like when.
>>
>>46498716
>Degenerates
Nigger we're talking about a race of Space Elves.
Homosexuality is your everyday life.

Plus the Craftworlders in general considee Aspect Warriors in general as weirdos, they definitely don't care about them dressing up. The fact that they enjoy something like killing is already a bit too much for the pantsies.

>>46498742
Well Autarch are not required to do EVERY temple right? Just several without getting lost on the path and becoming an Exarch.
>>
File: Space_Faggots.jpg (191 KB, 835x817) Image search: [Google]
Space_Faggots.jpg
191 KB, 835x817
>>
>>46500562
Autarchs do everything, dude. At least every of the "common" paths. They are probably not required to do eagle piloting or those aspects that only exist on one craftworld.
>>
DID I EVER (hic) TALK ABOUT THE TIME I PUNCHED A PHANTOM TITAN IN THE FFFFFUCKIN FACE. I'M PRETTY (BURP) SURE I SAW THE AUTARCH OR FARSEEA OR WATEVER PISS HIMSELF.AT LEAST I think it was duuuuuude (passes out)zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>>
>>46501437
I had to read this with Alfabusa's "If the Emperor had a TT device" Magnus' voice!
>>
>>46500562
Autarch's might not need to do every path, but consider that Banshee Masks are an upgrade for the otherwise male Autarch models. They'd definitely need to go under Banshee training to get to use those.
>>
>>46499298
>Fire Dragon

RIP
>>
>>46500493
Since the beginning of the aspect temples. Those that lose themselves on the path forgets that they have dicks.
>>
File: Oh my.gif (999 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
Oh my.gif
999 KB, 500x378
>>46499298
>>
File: 1457118171985.jpg (169 KB, 601x500) Image search: [Google]
1457118171985.jpg
169 KB, 601x500
>>46501437
Go home brother, you are drunk.
>>
>>46503276

It's a good trade!
>>
>>46499157
It's hard when its pretty much how it works. Male aspects might as well be a female in a male outfit, and female aspects the same.

Living among females, being treated as a female, dressing and training in the feminine way will change the manliest of men anon.
>>
>>46503439
Fucking Autarchs!
>>
File: leman_russ_by_alexboca-d792r20.jpg (275 KB, 1085x1024) Image search: [Google]
leman_russ_by_alexboca-d792r20.jpg
275 KB, 1085x1024
>>46501437
Oi, get a load of this pussy.

Doesn't even have any wulves.
>>
>>46503477
To be fair, Bashee's are hardly feminine. They're based after an ugly shrill mythological beastie in Eldar lore.

So I doubt it makes them all act like fruitcakes, but more like angry old hags.
>>
>>46503560
>hardly feminine.
Curves like these tend to disagree.
>>
>>46505398
>those hips
holy shit.
>>
>>46498716
Tell them to fuck off. Things seem to work for the best in single gender settings, except for sex.
>>
File: 1458289377647.jpg (121 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1458289377647.jpg
121 KB, 1280x720
>>46505502
>except for sex
but that's wrong
>>
>>46505502
As a former student of an all-boys British grammar school, I can tell you that's full on bullshit. Despite what you might think, without the risk of losing face in front of girls the macho posturing increases, and full on sorority bitching goes into full swing.
Having spoken to all-girls school attendees, the usual bitching is turned up to 11, and becomes a full blown political intrigue drama.

tl;dr, a chance of getting their dick wet makes people tone the fuck down.
>>
>>46506578
Thats absolute bullshit your , you know that right?
>>
>>46506819
How so? Sure, it might not be universal to all cultures, but it seems pretty clear cut in my experience.
>>
>>46506578
>becomes a full blown political intrigue drama.
Sounds like a fun place to be a wallflower.
>>
>>46505593
is it?
>>
All-boys Irish grammar school, complete opposite experience, everyone knew and was friendly with everyone. The community was strong, giving support to a guy whos brother had comitted suicide, and another who got leukemia.
The few fights were over girls from the school down the road, people going too far in friendly games of galic or rugby and the time Ruari McIlvenny punted my ball onto the roof
>>
>>46514285
meant for >>46506578
>>
I went to a mixed high school for the first two years than all boy for the next four. Guys were much more chill in the all boy school without having to act all macho alpha male to impress girls.

From stories I hear from girls from our all girl sister school it was the reverse, they had non-stop drama and bullying and it was much worse than mixed school.

So it seems ladies are just drama queens when left to their own devices and need guys around to calm their tits.
>>
>>46498716
They wouldn't give two shits.

Can you shoot with a pistol? Can you hit with a sword? Can you hit with a pistol? Can you utilise your mask effectively? Can you run fast enough to make it to CC?
If the answer to all these is "yes", you're in.
>>
>>46503257
If you're using that upgrade you're likely using a kitbashed female Autarch.

Nothing says Autarch have to be male.
>>
>>46505398
Th... Thick!
>>
>>46506578
I went to an all-boys British grammar school as well before switching to co-ed high school.

The level of camaraderie is substantially higher and the amount of distraction and (figurative) faggotry much lower. Sure there's more horseplay and ribbing but nothing as malicious as the shit I saw in high school at the hands of bitches, or dickweeds trying to look cool in front of cunts who encouraged such behavior. And you sidestep direct exposure to female behavior/politics all together, which comprised a large proportion of drama (and a wondrous source of amusement to my virgin eyes.)

What I observed in same-sex schooling was rank taking precedence as a source of dickery i.e. upperclassmen bullying underclassmen. We had 'prefects' (basically student gestapo that answered to the administration) who mitigated some of this as well as usual shit like tardiness and shabby uniforms.

The difference between this and all-girls schools might be that bitchiness and social exclusivity is intrinsic to females regardless of their surroundings. Forming cliques is how they operate, and they simply cannot dish out or take banter without become malicious/vindictive or taking personal offense. In contrast, dickishness was intrinsic to only a few dimwitted lummoxes who were usually corralled by the rest of us if it got out of hand. Hell I stood up for a classmate or two if they were being harassed even if I didn't particularly like them, because we were taught to close ranks early in school life - learned either through inter-division rivalries or competition between school houses.

There were no fucking ranks in co-ed schooling. It was every man for himself, where maintaining uninvolvement was the best defense and standing up to injustice was overwhelmed by a laissez-faire attitude (or even worse, relief that you weren't the victim.) Presence of cunt only exacerbated power imbalance. I daresay the two fed off of one another.
>>
DoW2 autarch is female. Probably got bullied a lot when she went through the predominantly male aspects because she's a hugh bitch.
>>
>>46498716
if the path call they will not care u a girl or not
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.