[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets come up with some Servants, /tg/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: Assassin.png (591 KB, 802x607) Image search: [Google]
Assassin.png
591 KB, 802x607
Lets come up with some Servants, /tg/.
>>
>>46496115

Ted Cruz
Class: Saver (From Donald Trump)
>>
>>46496129
/pol/ called
It said come home.
>>
**(Fake) Assassin**
*Known Titles*: Assistant, Space Asshole.
*True Identity*: N/A.
*Alignment*: Chaotic Neutral.

*Basic Stats*:
Strength - D-;
Mana - E+;
Endurance - D-;
Agility - D;
Luck - EX (1);
(1) - see Assistant's Luck.

Class Skills:
Independent Action - A+
Presence Concealment - B+

Personal Skills:
Disengage - A+;
Expert of Many Specializations - A;
Mental Pollution - A;
Subversive Activities - A+;

Noble Phantasms:

Assistant's Luck: Outlasting Them All
After the Assistant spent the eternity in the Groundhog Day loop on Space Station 13, he gained a supernatural sense that tells him when and where something wrong will happen, so he can naturally avoid (or intentionally participate in) the event.

Chaos and Destruction: CALL THE EMERGENCY SHUTTLE!
In case of death, the Assistant is capable of summoning the gravitational anomaly (also known as "singularity") which was often used for power generation on Space Station 13. Upon activation, it destroys the Assistant and all the chances for him to respawn, and creates a miniature black hole, the maximum size of which is capped. It has an enormous gravitational pull and indefinitely destroys everything it comes in contact with.
>>
Class: Lancer
True name: Sir Blain

STR: C END: B
MGC: D AGI: C
LCK: E

Class skills:
Magic resistance: D

Noble Phantasm:
Dolorous Stroke: Anti army, rank A. Deals damage that never heals to all it strikes and turns the ground within range to a barren wasteland.
>>
Which category will hitler goes to?
>>
File: Minus.png (183 KB, 491x750) Image search: [Google]
Minus.png
183 KB, 491x750
Servant class: Avenger
Alignment: Chaotic neutral

Strength: E
Defence: E
Agility: E
Magic: E
Luck: E

Class skills:
n/a
Personal skills:
Thought materialization: E - Can materialize his thoughts into weapons or objects but due to his inferiority (see below) they'll be incapable of doing anything.
Minus existence: A - Can crush the spirits of others with his presence. Incapable of being 'saved' regardless of methods.
Inferiority: EX - Has reached the point of being weaker than ordinary humans. Simply cannot win no matter what. Full understanding of the concept of weakness.
Noble Phantasms:
「Bookmaker」: E (anti unit) - The ability to 'lower others to his level'.
「All Fiction」: ? (???) - The ultimate reversal of causality.
>>
>>46496301
Hitler would be a terribly weak servant if he qualifies at all.
But he could probably get in as a Caster or a Berserker.
With pathetic stats and probably no noble phantasm.
No, he would not get a reality marble. No, he would not sublimate all of germany or the holocaust. That would be stupid.
>>
>>46496323

He gets natural poison resistance. Cause mustard gas.

His main novelty would be the fact he is Hitler and would incite all sorts of madness with his mere presence.
>>
>>46496318
PURE CHUNNISHIT AUTISM
>>
>>46496323
Hitler would be weak as fuck.

In a direct battle.

Hitlers big advantage would be his Charisma, his outrageous luck, and the fact that the man dodged more Assassination attempts then anyone else in history.
So where everyone else is trying to figure out the best way to maneuver around mortals in order to gank you, Hitler is convincing every Tom,Dick, and Harry to get all up in the mages business.
Gonna go and attack some other servant? "Excuse me sir we're from the city, we need to do a full inspection of the house to make sure everythings up to code."
Want to go for a nice drive to get to know your servant better? "Sir the tags on your vehicle have expired. Here's a ticket."
Time for a big ritual down at the leylines in the sewer? Surprise bitch, a whole rave is down there tonight.
And the whole time you can't kill him because he escapes like some kind of fucking clown.
>>
File: display_image.jpg (35 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
display_image.jpg
35 KB, 300x400
I mean, if you want to do it, /tg/ at least let the die choose it for ya
https://www.randomlists.com/random-people
Just choose your favorite one and work it

Meanwhile I got
>The Rock
Servant Class: Berserker
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Strength: C++
Defense: C+
Agility: C
Luck: B+

Class Skill
Mad Enhancement: E (The Rock always keep his head cool in order to come up with clever remarks to his competitors. This skill usually manifested as him not feeling pain and increased stamina as well strength)

Personal Skill
>'Cooking' : A
Trash talk in order to hype himself and destabilizes its competitor. Even the coldest person in the room always want to know what The Rock is actually 'cooking' , albeit they wont be as effected as the others. Lowers the enemy stats and raise his own

>The People's Champion: B
Able to gain momentum for each individuals currently watching or thinking about the current battle. Strength, Defense, Agility, or Luck may randomly rise per each individual wishing The Rock to lay a smackdown on them servant's candy assess.

Noble Phantasm:
>[ People's Elbow ]: B- (Anti Unit)
A powerful move that borrows its strength and effectiveness from the spectators and those who believes in The Rock himself to be their champion. Luckily, The Rock always able to connect with those around him, ensuring this move legitimacy.
>>
>>46496220
>implying they want the rat
>>
>>46496115
Someone do the stig.
>>
>>46497217
You know wrestlers probably could bullshit their way into becoming heroes in the grail.
>>
>>46497249
The Stig

Noble Phantasm: I DRIVE
History: former stunt driver, sold his voice and head to devil in exchange for excellent driving and riding skills, no matter the vehicle or creature.
His performance is so great, it outright enhances the vehicle while he is driving. Rumored to be a dullahan due to the helmet he never removes, but the rumor is false - he is actually just a human, and the dullahan in question lives in Tokyo and was actually beaten by The Stig in a race where The Stig had an objectively inferior vehicle. His skills are just THAT good.
>>
>>46497229

He's the only hope of the Republican Party.
>>
File: o-SANTO-facebook[1].jpg (273 KB, 1536x1024) Image search: [Google]
o-SANTO-facebook[1].jpg
273 KB, 1536x1024
>>46497281
But the important question here is: Would you summon one?

who am I kidding
>>
File: Top Grail War.png (130 KB, 762x630) Image search: [Google]
Top Grail War.png
130 KB, 762x630
>>46497249
>>
>>46497292
Give him a power based on his many rumors.
>>46497312
That was what got me thinking.
>>
>>46497303
Would all either be berserker or assassin? Maybe the undertaker could pass for a rider because he was a biker for a while.
>>
>>46497334
Rider is also a possibility, El Santo had a bitchin' car too
>>
>>46496323
I mean Rasputin made the cut didn't he? I would put Hitler above Rasputin.
>>
>>46497376
In fairness Rasputin was pretty wizardy. Shakespear and the dude who wrote the little mermaid made it though and Hitler is probably higher on the totem pole then them. If anything all the hate and the way everyone knows about him should make Hitler pretty strong in some shape or form.
>>
>>46497249
>The Stig
Class: Rider
Alignment: True Neutral

Defense: D+
Agility: A
Magic: B
Luck: B+

Class Skill
>Riding: A, but turned into A++ when riding a mechanichal mount

Personal Skill:
>Mystery Driver: B
With his identity shrouded in mystery, those who challenged him could find both familiarity and enstrangement when facing this faceless rider, Minor roll penalty to those who had lower agility than The Stig

>Cousin Stig: C->A+
Whenever you may go, there are probably some local Stig waiting on those empty highways at night, or deserted racing track at weekdays. Stig can adapt one of his stat to slowly be on par with its enemy during the duration of the battle.

>Power Lap: B
Upon trying himself a new mount for the first time, gain bonuses on all rolls, but each type would only benefit the bonus once.

Noble Phantasm
>"Some Say.." : EX (Anti-Skill)
Were those unlikely rumours of him actually had some footing in real life, or were they a mere fabrications? Myth do changes, but they sure wont just dissappear. Rider can adapt up to 4 Personal Skills of other servants and even masters that he had faced, for the duration one hour. Recharge time is one week.

>Reality Marble; Top Gear: C+ (Anti-Team)
There would be no Stig without its former companions, and the grand televized spectacle that these men carried together at their back. Stig cast a Reality Marble that envelops its surrounding into a world of driving, Top Gear. With painting-like scenery decorated with the smoothest asphalt soil in between, it was a perfect car enthusiast paradise. Both Rider's and its opponent would be automatically transformed into a Rider-class Servant with appropriate stats,and the result of the battle would be settled by racing across this almost infinite plains. This is no longer a battle of speed. It is a battle of atrition and passion.
>>
>>46497417
This desu. Servants also gains powers from the public perceptions and myths around them, no matter how wrong they are, as long as it was circulated, and were grandiosed by the people's imaginations, the servant usually ends up strong.
If we took some liberty and just generally being an ignorant fuck like Nasu, Hitler could be summoned as
>Lancer
Spear of Longinus is actually in Hitler's hand!
>Archer
Tanks and artilleries are his bow and arrows! Schwerer Gustav is his Anti-Army NP
>Caster
Strategists and thinkers usually had been relegated to this class. Hitler can conjure up [Hate] and [Pride] to poison the massess and fight for his behalf
>Rider
Another filler class (looking at you, Marie Antoinette), Hitler can ride a tank or the manifestation of public's support or something into battle. I dont care.
>Berserker
His slaughter of people, be it in war or other venues, were proofs of this man's madness and megalomania! He would be nothing but a brute of strength and hate of anythings different from him
>>
I remember in one of these threads, we statted some weird servants.

Particularly, El Cid and Julie D'Aubiny (as Rider and Saber respectively) but I couldn't remember their stats.

Also: Am I the only one that hates the Nasuverse vesion of Jack the Ripper?
>>
Assasin
Titles: King of Mercenaries
True name: Bob Denard
Alignment: Chaotic neutral

Strength C
Defence E
Agility B
Magic E
Luck A

Class Skills:
Independent Action - A+
Presence Concealment - B+

Personal skills:
Master pilot D - can operate any modern vehicle, ground, naval or aircraft.
Personal charisma B - knows his way around mercenaries, and, provided with money and time, can gather and lead an entire army of hired guns.
Magic resistance EX - while being as vulnerable as anyone against mundane attacks, magic simply will not work against mercenarie's ruthless pragmaticism.

Noble Phantasm
Coup d'Etat D
By successfully assasinating enemy Master, Denard gives his own master full control of slain Master's Servant.
>>
>Nameless (SUPERHOT)
Class: Assassin
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Strength: B+
Defense: E-
Agility: A++
Magic: C+
Luck: D

Class Skills
Magic Resistance: A
Presence Concealment: B

Personal Skills
Marksmanship: A - The Assassin is capable of observing the projectile traces, allowing hm to both predict their trajectories and execute flawless trickshots.
Mental Pollution: EX - SUPER, HOT, SUPER, HOT, SUPER, HOT, SUPER, HOT, SUPER, HOT, SUPER, HOT, SUPER, HOT, SUPER--

Noble Phantasms:
Mind is Software: EX - Time stands still while the Assassin isn't moving. This allows him to always perform perfectly and react to absolutely any situation.
Body is Expendable: A - The Assassin is capable of "hotswitch" - a technique that switches the consciousness of the Assassin and the target of this Noble Phantasm. The Assassin retains all of his abilities in the foreign body. This comes at the drawback of the Assassin's body being able to withstand only one lethal attack.
One of Us: A - The Assassin is capable of absorbing others' minds into his hivemind. Thus, it is possible for multiple Assassins to exist at once, each one controlled by a different instance of the Assassin's hivemind.
>>
Would Skorzeny work as an Assassin? Not WW2 Skorzeny, but Cold War Skorzeny...
>>
>>46496115
The last time I did so some cuck whined about how guns aren't allowed for Servants.
>>
How about Custer as a Rider?
>>
>>46496115
Class: Moorish Caliph
Master: *
Name: Alberto Barbosa
Sex: A lot.
Height: Not a manlet
Weight: Not american
Aligment: True muslim

Strength: A+
Endurance: A+
Agility: E-
Magical Energy: None
Luck: All skill
Noble Phantasm: ??

WE WUZ...: Everyone is Alberto Barbosa
t. : Any action commited that can be tangentially done or done in cause of Alberto Barbosa is done by Alberto Barbosa.
>>
>>46497944
>El Cid
Ignores whatever faggot conflic is going on once he learns it's not jesus' grial, takes your sorry ass to Spain and starts to kill muslim looking people.
>>
Jesus
Class: Caster
Alignment: LG

Defence: E
Agility: E
Luck: E

Personal skills:
Omnipotence
Omniscience

As soon as he's summoned into the world, he summons buddah and they go on vacations.
Y/N?
>>
>>46499488

That's not really a servant; that's just Jesus!
>>
>>46496129
>not Assassin
>>
File: file.png (325 KB, 350x410) Image search: [Google]
file.png
325 KB, 350x410
>>46499559
It's just the greatest SoL ever made.
>>
>>46498134
That's fucking amazing. The Mental Pollution makes it perfect.

Constantine XI Palaiologos
Rider
Lawful Good
Strength: C
Agility: B
Endurance: B
Mana: C
Luck: D
Noble Phantasm: C

Skills

Riding - A

A trained horseman, Constantine transfers this skill to all forms of transportation.

Shrewd - B

An intelligent man, Constantine is quite cunning, both in and out of battle.

Heir to the Ancients - B

As the inheritor of a mythic tradition spanning millennia, Constantine is well versed in the legends of old. He has a 75% chance to recognize any servants from classical times automatically.

Noble Phantasm

Marble Emperor - C

Constantine is said to have been turned into a statue under the city that bears his name during its fall to the Turks. He can assume a marble form at will, increasing his strength to B and his endurance to A, but reducing his agility by one rank. This noble phantasm drains mana while active.

Pyr Kollektikon - C

Constantine can project a stream of fire from his hands. This fire will stick to whatever it hits and cannot be easily put out, even by submersion in water.

"The City Has Fallen" - B

Constantine can reenact his last charge into the Turkish lines, summoning spectral retainers to fight for him and increasing all his stats by two ranks, cumulative with bonuses from Marble Emperor. However, this skill drains mana as well, and cannot be ended until all mana is gone. When that happens, Constantine will be severely wounded, to the point of death unless immediate and advanced healing is available.
>>
>>46499857
After reading up on class skills, I'm going to drop Riding down to B and change Shrewd to a C rank territory creation skill called Theodosian Walls.
>>
>>46498134
>Mental Pollution
My nigga.
SUPERHOT is the most innovative shooter I've played in years.
>>
>>46496115
I wrote a thing.

She wanted to summon Saber, a representative of the strongest knight class of Holy Grail War. Undoubtedly, she lacked neither potential, nor ability. However, her lack of attentiveness was a key factor.
The first moment was a moment of disappointment.
The ritual circle that she prepared for summoning was completely empty, like a beggar's pocket.
The second moment was a moment of furious insight.
How could she forget about that! The last joke of her late father cost her a lot. She screwed up, and this was her and only her fault.
The third moment was a moment of welcome surprise.
Something cut into her skin, branding the Command Spells onto the back of her palm. A blast sounded simultaneously, and, inside of the ritual circle, the fabric of reality exploded with magic. Not thaumaturgy, but true magic. No, even true magic faded in comparison with this display of true power.
For it was sourcery.
At this very moment, on the other end of the multiverse, a certain wizard marshall grinned crookedly.
Only after the air became clear in the basement of Tohsaka's mansion, she was able to see her Servant.
He had an unsightly appearance, and donned a frayed mantle, from which faded spangles visibly fell off. On his feet were threadbare sandals, dusted and sanded, and on his head was a straw pointed hat, adorned with seashells, with an inscription in big letters, which read-
— "Wizzard"? — Tohsaka wondered in incredulous tone.
______
>cont.
>>
>>46501909

It was hard to think that Homurahara Academy could turn from a sunny place full of life and bustle, which it was under the daylight, into a dark, barren wasteland which exuded the aura of death. It was here, where a duel between Caster and Lancer should have occurred.
Tohsaka looked upon Caster and Lancer, standing against each other, and anticipated a battle worthy of best of the best, who were the entities placed upon the Throne of Heroes.
— You're Caster, aren't you? — Lancer asked.
— Hm, care to inform me how you guessed that?
— The hat?
— Oh. Yes. Oh, I see. Yes, that was a brilliant deduction you made there. You have quite a penetrating mind, really, like a certain librarian I knew. He also liked to penetrate one thing or another, you know?
— I never thought we would have two Casters in one Grail War! — Lancer said, summoning his weapon into existence and shifting his stance into one ready for battle. — But, you know, what's better than a perfectly good and fair fight between two Heroes, right? And I love a good fair fight! So you're lucky you encountered me!
— "Luck" is my middle name, — Caster mumbled incomprehensibly. — Though, my first one is "Bad"...
— So, shall we begin? — Lancer demanded with a bloodthirsty grin on his face. — Seeing as you're obviously weaker than me, I'll even give you the right of first strike.
— Oh, of course, — Caster carefully approved, looking around furtively and flexing his legs. — But, first, I'd like to draw your attention to one of my sayings.
— I'm all ears, — Lancer said impatiently.
— As I once said...
Lancer blinked.
— Good luck, and take caaaaaaaaa...
The sandals, abandoned on an asphalted area, didn't even stir from the place, where Caster stood a second ago. Lancer looked around frantically, searching for the "Wizzard", yet it felt like Caster just vanished, like he was never here. His Master disappeared along with him too, without a single trace.
>cont.
>>
>>46501934

— Oh, just my rotten luck, it's always like that, — Lancer lamented. — Not only this fake priest stops me from getting into fights, as soon as I find one, my opponent turns out to be a coward.
Just as Lancer wanted to already leave this place, he heard a sound behind him.
— God no, — he moaned, — not the witnesses.
His gaze was caught by a red-headed youngster, hiding nearby. The kid rushed into the school's building, but he wasn't able to run away from a being of Heroic Entity level.
Lancer caught up with him in an empty hallway, which was filled with moonlight.
— Sorry, kid. Nothing personal. You were just unlucky enough to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, — Lancer uttered with a fleeting sadness in his voice, and prepared his Noble Phantasm.
Plop. Plop, plop, plop. Plop, plop, plop, plop-plop-plop-plop-plop-plop-
Lancer turned toward the sound behind him, but it was too late. The last thing he noticed before falling into a bottomless pit and losing his existence as Servant — chest's rim bound with iron, uneven row of teeth, and a mahogany tongue.
A ginger-headed young man suspiciously looked toward the object of furniture, which just completely swallowed a man twice its size. He could've sworn that said object was looking asquint toward him, mostly likely aiming to do the same thing to him.
— Um, I'll just, uh, go home, and, uh, forget everything that happened here, right? — said Shirou, gazing upon menacingly looking keyhole. — And, well, you're not going to eat me, right, pleasepleasepleaseohgoddon'tkillme?
After lazily chewing the man's body under the youngster's cautious gaze, Luggage set off to find his master once again, mincing along with its numerous extremities, completely ignoring a young magus engulfed with primeval fear. Its senses told it that its master was here not long ago, and, therefore, he shouldn't have been far away from here.
>>
>>46497944
>Also: Am I the only one that hates the Nasuverse vesion of Jack the Ripper?
Which one? There are two entirely different ones due to the fact that Jack being so fucking mysterious lead to him not even having a single unified identity
>>
>>46496129

That's not even close. Obviously the Zodiac Killer would be an Assassain.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.