[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's the most infamous, most ruthless, female warrior in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 22
File: tumblr_o2d89mwr991unu9zio7_400.gif (1 MB, 268x160) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2d89mwr991unu9zio7_400.gif
1 MB, 268x160
Who's the most infamous, most ruthless, female warrior in your setting?
>>
>>46491790

Or Commissar, because I'm pretty sure it's Heresy not to say so.
>>
>>46491790

Our BBEG, 21-year-old Witch-Queen of the Blacklanders named Lilia, but renamed herself "Crazy Bitch" at her 18th birthday in her tribes naming ceremony (Because they whispered that name in the shadows, she decided to give them a reason to call her that). She's an incredible warrior, damned near objectively one of the most capable fighters with a sword and pistol, and has a mastery of magic that is second on to that of her mother (who is the High Priestess of the tribe).

She's ruthless, incredibly intelligent, ambitious, and leads her tribe by example, always charging into the fight alongside her soldiers and genuinely wants to make her people wealthy and powerful. She's a true adherent to their Goddess, the Night Mother, and believes herself to be ordained as the champion of the Night Mother, and seeks to spread Her will across the land.

However, she constantly questions whether or not she wants to be Queen. While she enjoys conquest, and believes in the supremacy of her tribe, she often wonders whether the subjugation of others is necessary, at least to the degree of brutality the Blacklanders take it. She also questions the official tribal policy of males being secondary to females in Blacklander society, a policy pushed hard by her mother, when she falls in love with one of her soldiers. She is torn between her obligation to her mother and her people, and her desire to simply live and be in love with her true love. Her mother does not approve of her choice, however, as she feels he puts dangerous ideas in her daughters head, especially when it comes to compassion and forgiveness of people who wronged the Blacklanders (Her mother survived a massive genocide of her people, and is incredibly bitter about it). She subtly manipulates the Party into engaging and attacking the man and his troops while they're on patrol, and the Party Face kills him in hand-to-hand combat. His death pushes her over the limit and makes her vengeful..
>>
>>46491790
Probably Erica, that girl who works the front desk.
>>
>>46491790
Debbie from Human Resources.
>>
>>46491790
Merril, queen of Hell. Upon gaining her spark after defeating the god king along with her sisters and allies in the Great War, Merril descended into a depression at the state of the world that she had saved. Knowing that evil will always exist no matter who she killed or what kingdoms rose and fell, she decided she had to go try and destroy the source of all evil: the god of the Abyss, the ultimate evil.
Having no way to really reach him (despite having a god spark of good size, she like the other heroes had little followers and no planes) she beseeches the lesser of two evils: Asmodeus. He tasked her with many trials to gain his favor so that she could one day fight and destroy the evil god of death and destruction and ruler of the Abyss, Tyrl.
After learning that she had been used for decades, Merril took up arms, and single handedly fought Asmodeus. As his #2, she knew roughly half of his skillsets and talents. As her king, he knew roughly half of hers.
The devils took no sides, knowing that they were almost evenly matched.
Merril has been ruling Hell for over 5,000 years as the goddess of Hell, war, and the moon. The moon is unrelated, but it is her title. Asmodeus, a ruby statue, lives as a glorified door stop to the ninth circle, being awoken every century or so to re-calibrate the 'blueprints' the devils follow when created. Merril maintains the power struggle between mortals and devils every single day, preventing more evil than strictly necessary from soaking into the mortal plane.
>>
>>46491790
The daughter of the Were-King and the Fae Queen
>>
Ennoia. Because it's unclear if Troile was male or female and Lilith doesn't qualify as a warrior even if she is extremely powerful.
>>
>>46491790
Judge Astrid Van Klaus, Order of the Sword Paladin Commander.

Basically a Sister of Battle in 2eAD&D, and leads one of the world's three paladin orders, and arguably the most militaristic one.
>>
>>46491790
The Empress of Not!-Japan.
She's powerful, a competent warrior, spellcaster, and strategist, she deliberately disowned her own son to force him to become more powerful than her the hard way (he's now a powerful boss the PCs are fighting), and she's beautiful and desirable enough that she could get her generals to kill each other for her, should she desire. The father of her child is her second-in-command and technical bodyguard (she doesn't strictly need one), and she's awaiting the day her son kills his father and then her before claiming the throne by right of conquest.
>>
File: Coy.jpg (412 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Coy.jpg
412 KB, 1920x1080
>>46491790
>dat clown wig
>dat wwf-tier acting
>cheese n rice

Really, OP? Really?

Most ruthless fake as fuck mary sue:

That would be Ruthie, our tour manager. She once fucked God so hard she made Him cry, then made Him call her Mommy while she wiped-off with his hair. Needless to say, I try to keep my distance while egging our horndog new drummer into chatting her up. Good times.
>>
>>46491790
A swordswoman who serves as bodyguard to the King. Also serves as mistress, concubine, advisor, and a few other things, to the point where people whisper that she might actually be the one in charge. There's a curse on her bloodline so if she ever rules over another she'll die a horrible death, but most people don't know that.

Anyway, she's unbelievably good with a sword and parrying dagger. Slicing arrows out of the sky good, and sometimes bigger things, flash stepping to the untrained eye, and while she's not as strong as some, she makes up for it with being so dextrous that she's almost impossible to hit.
>>
>>46491790
probably the party's elf ranger
>>
Probably Gartha the Red, general of the Fire Star army. It's not my setting, I just play in it, but from what we've encountered that seems to be it.
>>
>>46493627
Don't worry, anon, having more than one Chikara dvd is a badge of honor, no matter what anyone tries to tell you.
>>
>>46493627
She was also a nazi for a while
>>
Puppy. The nickname given to the de facto leader of a nation's most highly decorated and ranked secret police unit, for the unparalleled loyalty and almost homoerotic fawning they display to its glorious leader.

She was the only daughter of a well off banker family, that became financially destitute when said charismatic Leader came to power and entirely reorganized the country's labor, currency and political/military structure. She became obsessed with him and chased after him by beginning a military career and trying to gain admittance into his personal special forces detail. Her application was rejected, on grounds that she was a woman.

She then functionally vanished, and reappeared as a transvestite who passed for male essentially perfectly. She, as a he, found her way back into military service, did a lot of icky shadow ops shit, reapplied to the special forces detail and was admitted.

Puppy has killed a lot of people, political dissidents and warriors on the battlefield alike. She is extremely talented in espionage and tactics, and uses horrifying germ and chemical warfare weaponry to great effect. Even in her own ranks, any possible wavering of loyalty is severely and fatally punished.

You don't kick the Master's dog, lest the Master come after you. And you don't try to sneak up on the Master while his dog is watching.
Nobody fucks with Puppy.

......well, the glorious leader fucks Puppy, frequently, right in her boipussy.
>>
>>46492120
I heard she gives NO FUCKS.
>>
The Rape-Queen of Hesperath, a gnoll barbarian who unified the gnoll tribes by raping their matriarchs, then took control of the orcs, hobgoblins, ogres, and lizardfolk by raping their chieftains. She just recently raped then ate a Balor and now has his statline, except she uses a +5 humanbane flindbar.
>>
>>46491790
The knight of the kingdom young prince. Former big bad tier warrior who ended up pledging her loyalty to him. Will fuck up entire armies to protect him. Party is advised to tread with caution.
>>
>>46494859
Please don't tell me he fucked the evil out of her.
>>
I havn't given her a name yet but I've decided she was the new Empress elected after a rampaging dragon killed the old Emperor

She was his body guard and War Counciler/General and fought her way to the Throne Room where she would lose her arm in the process but managed to fight the Dragon off with the help of the other Royal Guard and got the Emperor to safety before he died of his injuries.

When the dragon was defeated it was discovered one of it's fangs was left behind and a Hammer was fashioned out of it and given to her as well as construct Arm.

Her son is a member of her Royal Guard and would be the one to assist the PCs in any shenangians they get up into.

Stat wise she's a 17 level Battle Master Fighter while her son is a 10th level Eldritch Knight.
>>
>>46491790
Basically Baba Yaga mixed with Shaka Zulu mixed with Napoleon. Empress of the gnolls.
>>
>>46494889
He is a little boy so no. The two of them ended up bonding very closely when he was captured, and she came to feel a sort of paternal love for him. As his parents are dead and his ministers are suprisingly loyal, he was able to get a pardon for her crimes in exchange for her service to the crown. She is not necessarily a good guy, but is extremely loyal to her lord and surrogate son.
>>
>>46491790
Probably either a powerful woman from the Orc hordes, or the caravans.

Either way, they're not well known.
>>
>>46491790
Lani Bloodeye, bandit leader turned (mostly) legit mercenary. She's one of the few non-Shadiri to receive their secretive binding magic (she refuses to explain how, though given her past it was likely not given willingly), which bound every ounce of magical potential she had into her physical abilities. She can't use magic in any way because of it, but the binding tattoos make her incredibly fast, inhumanly strong, and nearly indestructible. Plus, most targeted magic in this setting (things that affect you directly, like mental effects and the like, but not fireballs or lightning bolts that create an effect which is then used to cause harm) works by corrupting your magical aura, so she's also mostly immune to that sort of magic since she has no aura to speak of.

She's known for her time spent as a ruthless bandit, as well as a few years as a pirate, and more recently as one of those mercenaries that are almost as dangerous to have on your side as on the enemy's (she is not known for her restraint, or for thinking things through).
>>
>>46491790
I haven't decided. But the most ruthless one to pop up in play would be Niadria, a barbarian chieftan famous for killing prisoners of battle by dipping them head first into holes in the ice.
>>
Sorry for a possible derailment, but I have a related question and I didn't want to start one of ""those"" threads.

If scantily clad muscular men are a male power fantasy, and scantily clad lithe women are also a male power fantasy, what does a male superhero for women look like? What does a female superhero for women look like? Do they meet in the middle and look the same? Does this have anything to do with the fact that women are often more fluid in their sexuality where men are more likely to be either heterosexual or homosexual and stuck that way forever? Perhaps the "idealized" male and female forms deviate equally from an androgynous form idealized by women? Or is this all bullshit from man-hating feminazis and in fact everyone more or less agrees on the factors that define masculinity from femininity? I'd appreciate some input from femanons on the topic.
>>
Probably right now the White Knight of Tiamat, 5th Rider of the Apocalypse.
>>
>>46495088
>scantily clad lithe women are also a male power fantasy
They're not so much meant to be a male power fantasy, just something pretty to look at. I mean, unless the story is about how the scantily clad lithe women are being dominated or raped by some guy or something, then it's probably also a power fantasy.

I think the main idea is that most women don't necessarily find big, massive, muscle-bound men attractive, which is what calling those muscular men female eye candy implies. So a female eye candy hero would probably just be more "normal guy" sized, more toned and fit than bulky. Or, at least, that would appeal to a larger chunk of the female audience than a super-bulky muscle-man, anyway.
>>
>>46491790
There aren't really infamous female warriors in my setting. Infamous female rulers or generals, yes, but they suck at actual fighting. Because they are women.

If generals count then there is a Napoleon-tier evil female general that is the right hand of the main bad guy. I say Napoleon-tier because so far the PCs have faced her in battle (actual field battles, with armies) three times and every time I (well, she, I'm the GM) just more or less copied one of Napoleon's battles. So far they haven't caught on.
>>
>>46495088
>what does a male superhero for women look like?
Johnny Depp
>What does a female superhero for women look like?
Krysten Ritter
>>
>Nephalla, She King of the Giant Clans
She is the most powerful character in my setting. Her strength is recognized by all the Giant Clans, who declared her King by unanimous desicion (Queen is a title that holds no wieght in Giant society, as they are extreemly patriarchal). No one has ever publicly questioned her rule. She wields a greatsword in battle and is also quite skilled in hand to hand combat. She once wrestled a giant crocodile and strangled it to death. However, she secretly feels that mothers posses a strength far greater than any warrior, and wants nothing more than to be a mother herself. She was rendered infertile as a child and cannot have children of her own, and secretly fears that she will never know "true strength."
>>
One of the PCs, a mutant cannibal who looks like a human and a crocodile had a kid. Physically more dominant the further she's mutated, and less mentally sound, she's pretty irascible and brutal and most people in the wasteland are afraid of her. Aside if some ghastly displays and examples such as towards NPCs, she's also killed 2 PCs and a few BBEGs/antagonists.

tl;dr female mutant monster Immortan Joe
>>
>>46494696
If you only knew anon. Bitch is ruthless. You know Greg from accounting? Last time he invited me to a cookout his wife told me how he wakes up some nights screaming.
>>
>>46495172
So women want female superheros to be more masculine than male superheroes?
>>
File: g20160430.jpg (55 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
g20160430.jpg
55 KB, 1024x576
>>46495256
Yes.
My female bbeg is basically a rule 63 Genghis Khan.
>>
Razia the Phoenix, Princess of Isteroth.

I just combined Souther and Azula into a single person. I'm not entirely proud of myself, but I'm not ashamed either.
>>
>>46491790
High Templar Kanius. Originally she was part of an internal defense force for a kingdom of not!zombie sybiant Luddites. Eventually a sucession crisis arose when the old Skataal (king but it sounds cool) got his head whacked off and the only other living member of his dynasty was a 900 year old frost mage/big motherfucker with a sword named Jo-Rotuun who wanted to end the isolationist status of the kingdom. Lead to a nasty civil war and homegirl solo'd half the royal honor guard before she was forced to retreat by the PCs showing up at just the right time.
>>
File: Powergirl.jpg (68 KB, 596x720) Image search: [Google]
Powergirl.jpg
68 KB, 596x720
>>46495172
> Not Power Girl

Anon, girls pretty much always want big tits (except the ones who actually have them and have to deal with the back pain and whatnot, but this is idealized so . . . . )
>>
File: 1456891322248.jpg (82 KB, 811x771) Image search: [Google]
1456891322248.jpg
82 KB, 811x771
>>46491790
Now that a kind anon in another thread gave me an idea it's going to be something like:

>Natalia
>Level something Warlord (because my current game is PF)
>Batshit crazy, emphasis on shit.
>Has magical item that renders her armor invisible.
>Goes around naked everywhere, covered in her own shit and the blood of her enemies.
>Why? Who fucking knows man.
>Starts her crime spree by burning down an orphanage. Believes she's on a quest from god to be as evil as possible.
>Several hundred murders later, and own burned down town, the King asks for her head on a platter.
>Later the Kings best knight, sir idon'thaveanameyet returns with her head, and the king holds a feast in his honor. Her head is placed on a literal platter on the kings table.
>The King raises a toast to Sir bestknightguy, but what's this, he's not there?
>Suddenly, Sir whatever bursts back into the feast hall.
>"My King, we've been fooled!" Just then the illusion falls of the disembodied head on the platter, revealing it to be the king's first born son. The king shrinks back in horror and asks his knight, What have you done!?"
>"It was not I my king, it was. . . " Natalia rips off her wig of disguise revealing herself to have been the knight all along, "NATALIA."
>She's wearing his youngest daughters face like a mask, and she draws forth not a sword, but a 3ft long wooden penis, naturally she is a master of improvised weapons.
>Proceeds to cockslap all the knights of the realm to death, but leaves the king alive.

>This is only the beginning of her adventures however, she will go on to.
>Sodomize a dragon.
>Poison the water supply of the kings army to give them the shits when they have to face an invading orcish horde.
>Participating in the raping and pillaging when the orcish horde succeeds.
>Resurrecting her most notable opponents and re-killing them until they run out of levels and can't be brought back.
>>
>>46491790
ur mom
>>
File: IMG_1563.jpg (323 KB, 1323x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1563.jpg
323 KB, 1323x1600
>>46491790
>Who's the most infamous, most ruthless, female warrior in your setting?

aja kong
>>
File: tumblr_m5aqghil6N1r7coaeo1_500.jpg (38 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m5aqghil6N1r7coaeo1_500.jpg
38 KB, 500x375
>>46497124
>Challenging powerful opponents to duels and having her growing cult following of evil doers shoot them in the back with crossbows.
>Actually attempting to use toddler armor to counter paladins.

>Eventually she starts running out of evil things to do. You can only kill all the orphans in the land, then kill most of the parents in the land, then kill the resulting orphans so many times before you start having issues.

>Uses her martial prowess to conquer the kingdom as brutally as possible.

>Sets about absolutely buttfucking every other neighboring kingdom and enslaving their people.
>Sets up a religion that preaches her people as the master race, etc etc, using wealth, fame, and extreme high level to buy her way into immortality (it's a dnd style universe how hard could it be).
>Rules for centuries as benevolent warrior queen.
>Creates the kindest, most pleasant Utopian society the world has ever seen. Still enslaves their enemies to keep up the evil points in the background.
>Brings the world to an all new era of peace.

>Starts rounding up all the female slaves and creates a baby making factory. Literally opens a portal to hell to toss baby souls directly into hell. Starts a yearly tradition where the most kindhearted and innocent people are culled to be her priests/priestesses.
>They're actually tossed into hell.
>All the dangerous criminals make up her religious order.

>Eventually enough innocent souls have been damned, and she walks out of her palace covered in blood and poop and starts murdering everything in sight in the most hilarious ways imaginable, gathering up all the evil minded people she's been religiously indoctrinating and starts a new age of chaos and death.

>Had to make something more perfect so it could be destroyed.
>>
>>46491790
Princess Shalynn Adamea Vanarell, Heiress to House Vanarell, Fourth-Stone Summoner and Acknowledged Master of I Quattro Elementi. Her current documented exploits include rescuing herself from a kidnapping attempt, uncovering and foiling an attempted assassination of a Prince of a rival House, discovery of the threat known as the '303', aiding in the re-establishment of a Lost House and the simultaneous reveal of the original conspiracy to destroy said House, and if our current plot goes as planned, we're prepared to add 'Restorer of the Lost Armor of Tasredo', 'Uniter of the Two Houses', 'Conqueror of the Realm' and 'Queen' to her accomplishments, if it gets us closer to our actual goal.
>>
>>46491790
Why does the girl on the left look so terrified?
>>
>>46491790
Well in one of the games I was a player in, I'm 99% sure it was my character. She killed daedra and didn't afraid of anything

In my setting that I've been building, it would have to be the Goddess Val, who used to be a mortal before she basically took a continent with steel and blood alongside her husband, Rhaze, who was equally badass. She died in the last battle, saving her husband's life in the process, because she knew he'd be the better of the two of them to rule. He became emperor, and basically made Val the focal point of religious worship in grief.
That was all thousands of years ago now. Funnily enough the lands that were part of Rhaze's empire worship him, and the lands where Val was born worship her in another form.
>>
If you're counting divinities, then it's Nala, the Goddess of Wild Justice and Single Combat. Remarkably mortal for having been born to the Goddess of Nature and the God of Justice and Death, she prefers not to use her divine powers in battle, only for judgement. Where her father serves only as the stern judge in court and the kindly guide outside, her particular brand of Justice is the kind where the sherrif shoots the outlaw before they get back to town, everyone knows, and nobody gives a shit. She is incredibly skillful with her long daggers and her catspaw, and carries a few simpler, straight, heavy knives with her to properly execute those she terms unjust. She inherited all the wild ferocity her mother had in her youth, and those few who have fought her and lived have likened it to fighting a tiger with a staff, complete with claws.

Not counting divinities, it's probably a dwarven champion - Orthusa d'Nala el'Bars (that cluster of gibberish translates to "Orthusa blessed by Nala of the Bars mountain peak"). As her nane suggests, she's been blessed by the aforementioned Nala, and the dwarves as a whole never liked Nala due to her being too "wild" for their caves - you need things to stay calm when you're all living in an oversized cave, or you're all going to kill each other, and Nala's will is hardly conducive to that. Essentially, they had to treat it as a gift so Nala wouldn't get angry, but Orthusa felt the mood and left quickly. She wields an ornate glaive, with the head modeled after Nala's own daggers, and uses the length of the glaive to compensate for her own lack of height and leverage.
>>
>>46495220
This isn't going to end in some quest where a heroic murderhobo slaughters her people and fucks her into submission, while simultaneously managing to cure her infertility and make her pregnant with his child?

No? Good. I've gotten stuck with waaaaay too many ERP'ers while trying to play a simple dungeon crawl.
>>
>>46496986
Backpain and bullying, big-boobed girls are easy targets for bullying
>>
>>46496384
That's..actually kind of impressive. How does she manage to produce so many heirs in such a short span, and yet remain fit for battle?
>>
>>46491790

Most infamous would be Asranei the Thunderbolt, a widow of a barbarian chief who took control of shit when his husband died on a raid and has since become a queen by her own hand. She's exactly what you would describe as kunnin'ly brutal and brutally kunnin.

Would get her shit pushed in by lady Norha, though, who's the sole female knight of notice in the setting and a combat beast trained by one of the greatest knights of the setting as well as being the Master at Arms of a famous knightly order.
>>
>>46495172

It's kind of hard to say, since every woman wants something a little different. It's like how if you said every straight man wants a specific cup size on a woman, ignoring the "flat is justice"/"bigger the better" schism.
>>
Talaj the Desert Lionness started her career as a caravan guard with no background beyond hailing from the desert. In less than a year, she was famous across the land for they way she could barrel through a crowd of enemies. Like an animal, she would pounce on her targets and rip them to shreds, preferring two scimitars against anyone it would work against, otherwise she'd use tge enemy's weapon against them.

Women often times find themselves living by the sword, but Talaj had more than just weapon skill. The title of lionness is not simply given for her ferocity. She was also the largest human being in history. Seven foot nine and four hundred pounds, she could wrestle a horse to the ground like it were any competitor. Along with inhuman size, she also had an inhuman appetite. She very rarely ate anything that wasn't disgustingly juicy meat. She'd eat before a battle, right after, and even during it. It's speculated someone of her size can't function right without an otherwise unhealthy appetite purely based on her habits of doing so.

As a person, she was always fascinsted by the mundane things of life. During rest stops, she'd become enamored by lushious grass, flowers, and snow. Her gratuitous eating was a habit she enjoyed. If you were to ask her, the life of a mercenary wasn't her ideal career, but she had no idea what else she'd do. Many people want to know where she comes from, but she just refuses to talk. She got scared even, just by the topic. She wanted to move on, but her mere presence begged the question of how she came to be, and that would finally drive her out of the fighter's life. She spent the rest of her days farming sunflowers.
>>
File: tumblr_nwlmeusU0h1uj0qvto1_400.gif (684 KB, 365x205) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwlmeusU0h1uj0qvto1_400.gif
684 KB, 365x205
>>
>>46491790
My character
>>
A tribal leader called Sleeps With Ease. Tribal in the loose sense since it's more just a collection of people following her because she can protect them. She's pretty infamous and feared in the wasteland, most notably for killing a deathclaw on her own. Her capabilities and strength comes from her vault background so that too is notable.
>>
>>46498540
Magic so she always has quintuplets could work. Also would lead to hilarious court politics.
>>
Mary Castleton, who cooked a full dinner for a family six on no notice in 30 minutes AND had sex with her husband that night.
>>
>>46493134
>>46493723
Are these power couples purely out of political gain, or is there legit love between them?
>>
>>46491790
The Red Devil, Scourge of Prague.
But very few people know it's actually a woman or really that it is a person.
>>
>>46491790
Valeria Thunderhorse, latest in a proud family line of paladins, founder of the most successful mercenary company in the kingdom, recently elected high priest of her church, and arch-rival of our party's grouchy half-orc paladin. What started at a friendly competition to see who could find and slay a monster first has started to consume this guy's whole character. He challenges her to single combat whenever they meet. He killed the BBEG, later on the BBEG came back as a death knight, and Valeria killed the death knight and took 100% of the credit for stopping him. Finally, after the big war with the death knight was over, he ran against her in their church's election, and she won in a landslide. It's getting kind of hilarious.
>>
File: images.jpg (2 KB, 67x100) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2 KB, 67x100
>>46494753
man the edge has cut my eyes open oh god the blood is everywhere send help
>>
>>46503006
What is this, sarcasm for ants?
>>
>>46491790
Most infamous? Well, there is a woman whom is referred to as the ''Serial Emasculator''. You can guess what her calling card is. Details about her are pretty poorly known, though many suspect her to be a roving bandit that ambushes lone-men and cuts their balls off.

Most ruthless? Well, there is a the Chosen of Lolth. Head-Matriarch of the imaginatively named ''forest of shadows'', she religious hunts anyone that enters the forest, along with the rest of her warriors, and will cut them down regardless of whom they are. Other warriors may capture them to be slaves or to ransom them but they closest she ever gets is taking captives to sacrifice them.

As for the ''best'' female warrior, that would most likely be Titania, the queen of the fey. Shes capricious as fuck, as is to be expected, but when she decides to fight she can be pretty devastating. She wields a glaive and wears finely wrought plate armour. She combines this with little sense of mercy, rather unpredictable trickery and some magic which makes her damn near impossible to beat in melee.
>>
>>46498173
The girl on the left is Bayley. She looks terrified because she found out she's going to have to face the girl on the right, Asuka. Who is undefeated in the NXT, and in-kayfabe has won a few matches by knockout.
>>
There aren't any female warriors in my setting.
>>
File: samurai dinosaur rider.jpg (249 KB, 1280x738) Image search: [Google]
samurai dinosaur rider.jpg
249 KB, 1280x738
Well I'm not completely done world building but it's probably the leader of the Raptor Brigade (okay not the best name, shut up) which is made solely of winged Aasimar that ride Allosauruses into battle.

Pic kinda related.
>>
>>46491790
Well the most dangerous females in the setting are the Sirens. They were originally devotees of the Elia, goddess of songs but when the god of strife, Cholis essentially devoured her, all of her Sirens were driven mad by her death cries.

Now their songs range from mournful to frenetically joyous from afar, but up close they will try to rend the soul from their pray with screams that echo the death of their goddess. They are compelled to devour the soul and body of anybody that comes close to them, much how Cholis devoured Elia.

The single most infamous, ruthless and dangerous of them is Avia, their queen. Unlike the others, Avia was the chosen champion of Elia and was her battle singer. She took the death of Elia as a personal failure and made a pact with Syphias, the God of Schemes, to gain the strength to slay Cholis. In return, she would lead her fellow sirens in an unholy war against all living things.
>>
>>46503286
And who is the better waifu?
>>
I'll be honest, there's a lot less edginess and dick mutilation than i expected there to be in this thread.
>>
>>46504434
Clearly you have no idea about anything
>>
>>46504138
Bayley is cute and inspiring and incorruptible. Asuka is dangerous and terrifying and very attractive. I can't decide, but you're waifu a shit
>>
>female
>warrior

oi m8 i am laffin
>>
>>46491790
Definitely the head of a roving band of Ozcura.
They're Not!Drow who speak Not!Nadsat and are descended from Orcs instead of Elves (there's too many flavors of Elf in most settings and not enough flavors of Orc), who don't really have very much industry of their own so they basically roam the countryside in search of cheese and booze, murdering people on the way for their own amusement rather than any actual bloodlust or need for the person's belongings (beyond a good quaff of mead). They're basically Gerudo Droogs who natter aimlessly in Nadsat.
>>
i never created a character like this just to say "there is a character like \textit{this} AND SHE'S A \textbf{GIRL}," so none.
>>
>>46504950
Good for you m80.

No, really. Nice fucking contribution to the thread.

Wanker
>>
File: President Eliza Bethany Rhodes.jpg (81 KB, 800x722) Image search: [Google]
President Eliza Bethany Rhodes.jpg
81 KB, 800x722
>>46491790
President Eliza Bethany Rhodes was a general before she was elected to lead her country, but though she lead her armies to victory as supreme commander, she was not a front line soldier herself.
>>
>>46492102
>damned near objectively the most capable fighters with a sword and pistol
This statement never gets any closer to being objective than any other subjective statement.
>>
>>46505027
no problem friend
>>
File: ink-eyes-servant-of-oni.jpg (68 KB, 419x305) Image search: [Google]
ink-eyes-servant-of-oni.jpg
68 KB, 419x305
Something like this, but she works for the good guys
>>
>>46492102
Sounds anime as fuck anon
not bad
>>
>>46505045
Woman president...Your setting isn't realistic at all.
>>
>>46507410
Tell that to Ireland m80
>>
>>46507410
>not genderswapping historical figures to come up with new NPCs
it's like you don't even know how to DM, anon.
>>
File: 53167094.png (540 KB, 750x800) Image search: [Google]
53167094.png
540 KB, 750x800
>>46491790
My PC's Fiancee.
She's a Warrior Queen that united a number of barbarian tribes together by force.
looks like pic.
The engagement happened after my PC just barely bested her in combat.
>>
File: CWQs2L1U8AES27s.jpg (66 KB, 599x656) Image search: [Google]
CWQs2L1U8AES27s.jpg
66 KB, 599x656
>>46504138
Depends on what you want out of your waifu, see this video to get a better idea:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7BgIhn2Pq0

Asuka is a japanese christmas cake badass, doesn't give a shit about the other girls, all she wants is to stomp heads and be the best. She also collects amiibos.

Bayley is younger, a latina, a hyper-positive nice girl that wants people to get along, and for women's wrestling to be better for everyone.
>>
File: 54150352_p0.jpg (917 KB, 1398x944) Image search: [Google]
54150352_p0.jpg
917 KB, 1398x944
My players are weaboo faggots so I decided to have some references in the game.

They still haven't figured out that the two big bads are almost literally Madoka and Homura. I'm more impressed than disappointed.
>>
>>46509990

Please don't make mai waifu into a super villain.
>>
That would be the Lady Elnakai, high champion of the Silver Folk. In other words, she's the highest-ranking, deadliest warrior the Drow have.

Shit will go to fuck if she rebels against the Elf Queen, but thankfully she has shown ironclad loyalty. You don't have to worry too much about her on the surface, but down in the Underdark you're fair game to her.
>>
File: 1448064928030.jpg (354 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
1448064928030.jpg
354 KB, 500x700
>>46491790
not the most powerful or famous in the setting, but the biggest deal the players will immediately encounter

Her name is Zakanragina Goldbiter and she's a Daemon Slayer who has commissioned a dwarf submersible so that her and her crew of slayers can meet their end fighting sea creatures or filthy knife ears out at sea. Land was too low level for her and the sea is pretty untapped monster fighting territory for dwarfs.

it's damn near impossible to find art of female slayers, by the way
>>
File: Ciaran.png (433 KB, 500x625) Image search: [Google]
Ciaran.png
433 KB, 500x625
The head assassin of the 'Luna Blades' the most mysterious and spooky of the Celestial Church's secret teleporting paladin kill squads.

Roughly think pic related.
>>
>>46511792
So the *teleports behind you* paladins?
>>
>>46511792
She also has a lanklet husbando?
>>
Current campaign it's probably the princess of one of the player character's kingdom. Her nation has been playing second fiddle to a larger, more traditional empire for a time, and she's willing to politic and manipulate anyone into her bidding. The campaign started in something of a calm between storms, so she hasn't earned her reputation for magical Pearl Harbors and tearing open realities to achieve her goals yet.

The players have loosely allied with a Daisy Dommergoo figure, so that's been fun.

>>46509636
So Asuka. As she is in all mediums.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (43 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
43 KB, 1280x720
>>46511848
More the balancing factor that keeps the 'normal' medievil-ish country in the middle capable of not getting crushed by the dragon riding 8 foot tall vikings, the semi allied mutant Not!Telvanni wizards, the nigh immortal vampire lords, the jihadi nature/chemical weapons forest elves, the expansionist golem-dwarfs and the army of ratmen getting armed with semi-psitech by goblins.

>>46511870
Her closest equivalent Artorias is also the setting's version of Ludwig the Holy Blade, magic space sword included.
>>
>>46503539
Sounds fun
But 'Raptor Brigade' IS a realy bad name
>>
>>46502589
As the writer for Empress, yes, in a weird sort of fashion.
They wouldn't have fallen in love with each other if they hadn't been the apex of the land. The culture is obsessed with being qualified to rule, rather than inheriting it by blood or election (which is seen as foolish and easily manipulated).
Basically, they fell in love with the personalities that gave them their incredible abilities (and bodies).
>>
>>46509636
Asuka is the premium waifu I see.
Did they just visit the Tekken character writers and find out the future of Asuka?
>>
File: Wife Becomes Space Hitler.png (133 KB, 1541x595) Image search: [Google]
Wife Becomes Space Hitler.png
133 KB, 1541x595
>>46491790
Not mine, but awesome example of infamous, ruthless female PC dominating an entire setting.
>>
>>46491790
I dunno?

Some woman.
>>
The Queen of the main human kingdom. She's a powerful warrior to be sure, having previously lead (and still puppeteering) the military priesthood that serves as the main fighting force of the kingdom. Her infamy and ruthlessness come as much from her martial (and divine) prowess as her reputation for politically shady dealings. She wasn't always destined for the throne, after all, and one ruler with absolute control over a realm's ruling, religious, and military power has to fight to keep it.

She's basically my setting's Big Bad or Big Lawful Neutral, to be more accurate.
>>
>>46510034

Homura is already a supervillain by the end of Rebellion.
>>
>>46514404

>fixing everything Madoka left half-finished
>supervillian

Don't forget the -1 body count.
>>
>>46514425
Who? Cheese? Surely you don't consider that good.
>>
>>46515138

Sayaka. I don't count cheese as a person. Although glad Mami got a daughteru/loli toy.
>>
>>46515153
But Sayaka is still the witch thing in Homuras cage, she's just going to forget she's a monster. She was able to maintain human form under Madoka too remember, not like she's magically a lich again.
>>
>>46515563

She is as real as when she was a Lich now. Under Madoka she was unable to interact with anyone else that was not a dead magical girl.

Still this is off topic. Let's just say Homura did nothing wrong and move on.
>>
>>46514425
I don't watch anime, what's this about a -1 bodycount?
>>
>>46492102
So this is how people who want to be girls gm
>>
File: 1445207679655.png (828 KB, 565x800) Image search: [Google]
1445207679655.png
828 KB, 565x800
>>46516127

Magical Girl became god. Her magical girl lesbian stalker did not like it and rewrote the universe again bringing back to life two people who should be dead in the process.
Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.