[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So we all agree he's actually an Alpha Legion sleeper right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: latest[1].jpg (338 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
338 KB, 1920x1080
So we all agree he's actually an Alpha Legion sleeper right?
>>
>>46485769
Leandros?!
Of course he is!
>>
we can all agree that you're a faggot and the alpha meme has long worn out its welcome
>>
>>46485769
I don't really know what they were implying Titus' powers to be.

It couldn't be the Pariah Gene, could it? I thought that rendered you immune to the warp, and the legion's librarians would have immediately recognised it, because it physically pains any warp-sensitive person to be in their presence.

It might be that he has unrecognised psychic powers, and that's why he's able to (marginally) resist the psychic powers of a chaos sorcerer when everyone else is fucked up by them, and then eventully punch a half-demon to death with his bare hands (Ironarm, anyone?). It would also make for interesting abilities and plot points in the sequel we never got.

Then there's the possibility that what he has is a Sue-per strong belief in the Emperor's divinity, something most of the legions don't promote, and his faith is his shield. If you think back to the ending, the Black Templars are there for no apparent reason, unless the writers just wanted spooky black and white marines to serve as the bodyguard of the inquisitor. It might be like poetry, in that it rhymes.
Also, why is there no "I'm CIA" edit of the ending?
>>
>>46485999
I totally agree
>Someone compatent?
>HE IS ALPHA LEGION
>THEY WERE BEHIND EVERYTHING EVER
>THEY MADE THE OLD ONES GUIS 4 REAL
>>
>>46486137
It could also be that the Emperor was watching over him and channeling power into Titus to protect him from Warp taint.
>>
>>46486269
But of the uncountable warriors that could use his protection at the same time Titus needed, what made Titus stand out?
>>
>>46486137

I like your enthusiasm, but it's just inconsistent approach to fluff and bad story writing. Liked the game thou.
>>
>>46486311
>space marine captain
>lol what sets him apart from everyone else
>>
>>46486355
C'mon dude you understood what I meant?! What about all the others dozens of hiveworlds that were at the brink of collapse ad could have used the emperor blessing?
>>
>>46486453
They produced neither Titans nor potentional Daemon Princes.
>>
>>46486453
This->>46486694
The Imperium has no shortage of warm bodies. There can never be enough Titans.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.