[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Maturation of long lived species.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 185
Thread images: 39
Hey /tg/, quick question. Is there a generally agreed upon idea of how the maturation process works in species such as elves or dragons who have much long life apans than humans? For instance, would a 21 year old elf, given their longer life span, look and act like a 21 year old human? Or would they continue to act and resemble a child. And even that is the case, are they simply slow learners, or do they pick up skills at a normal rate, but their minds arent necessarily developed at the same rate?
>>
>>46484747
Elves mature at normal (human) rate until 30. They still count "children" by elven standards though.
>>
>>46484747
>Is there a generally agreed upon idea
no
>>
>>46484747
Funny you made this thread, because someone just posted this in another thread and it made sense to me.
>When a species spends a century to reach adulthood, but comes out with a comparable level of skill as one that took only a decade and a half, then both proceed to develop at the exact same speed and have the exact same possible limits.
>>
>>46484747
Also, wtf happened to the elf in your pic op?
>>
They physically mature at about the same rate as humans, however, they are considered a child for much longer. An elf between 16-100 years old would be considered an adolescent. They'd be in that "not quite an adult" phase humans go through at ~16-23 years old.
>>
>>46484893
So considering that, do they mature at similar human levels till the reach a peak age, lets say 21, and then their aging just drastically slows?
>>
>>46484938
They mature normally, they get old much slower. Those two are different processes.
>>
>>46484847
Anon, if something happened to an elf, your default assumption should always be orks.
>>
>>46484976
Just to clarify, you mean their mind ages/adapts/matures at a normal rate, but their body ages slowly overall, and it doesnt just decelerate at a certain point?
>>
>>46484747
I wonder if dragons match the same pattern as elves. Do we see 1000 y/o baby dragons? Or 1 year old dragons with giant bodies.
>>
>>46484747
Some races of tortoises have been observed the live longer than 200 years. These reach sexual maturity before 10, and adulthood shortly thereafter, hence it's reasonable to assume it all comes down to how developed the elf brains are. What I mean is, if brain elves take a long time to develop, or/and they take a long time to reach sexual maturity, a state defined as biological adulthood could be higher than 5% of their lifespan. In humans its less than 20%, but surely no longer would make any sense, unless elves were not mean to breed before they are exceptionally old, which would only be neccessary if their brains atake exceptionally long to develop.
>>
>>46485024
Racist. Orcs are noble gentlemen
>>
>>46485024
What about Drow?
>>
>>46485870
Came here to post this quote:

"So, the moral to the story is pubertal age and lifespan is related. If a species, in general, has a relatively longer life span, then yes, the pubertal onset can be delayed. If a species has a relatively short life span, then it needs to enter puberty sooner. Remember – the biological imperative that all animals must reproduce in order to be successful is always true, and reproduction is an absolute – it must occur for the propagation of the species (hence the imperative part)."

Lyle D. Burgoon
Graduate Assistant
Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology
College of Human Medicine
National Food Safety and Toxicology Center
Michigan State University
>>
>>46486853
Female mice from strains with lower IGF1 levels reach sexual maturity at a significantly later age. Combined with previous research showing that mouse strains with lower circulating levels of IGF1 live longer, the findings suggest a genetically regulated tradeoff: delayed reproduction but longer life.
>>
>>46486913
But this suggests that elves are pure when they are young, as opposed to being sluts through their entire life.
>>
>>46486947
Maybe it's something in their environment causing their early sexual maturity, then, not unlike modern humans.
>>
>>46486984
>something in their environment causing their early sexual maturity
you mean orcs?
>>
>>46487018
It's always orcs.
>>
>>46484747
No, depends, depends
>>
>>46485066
What they mean is that physical and mental maturation are a separate phenomenon from aging, also known as senescence, also known as the gradual degradation of your genetic code and organs, which result in what we recognize as 'getting old'. Growing up and getting old are separate phenomena.
>>
>>46486644
Drow do it to themselves.
>>
>>46484747
Elves look and act like young energetic children during the spring, passionate twenty-somethings during the summer, melancholic fifty-somethings during the autumn, and bitter old fucks during the winter. All four are equally dangerous for the unprepared.
>>
>>46488020
But do drow also do it to the orcs?
>>
>>46488178
Because in all four seasons, elves plot to rape you.
>>
What's the deal with the Japanese and their missing-eye fetish? I see hentai pics of girls with the one eye patch all the time.

Is it a spin on some legend, or is it just a "the only way to make this girl more moe is to partially blind her" technique that caught on and got copied
>>
File: YuY3DbW.jpg (127 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
YuY3DbW.jpg
127 KB, 600x800
>>46487032
>implying its not the elves fault
>>
>>46488306
Cute wounded animals inspire an instict to protect and help. See the aspca commercials that play that really sad music
>>
>>46488306
Did that come from Rei Ayanami too?
>>
>>46488344
Yeah, but the whole point of the drawing is that you want to fuck it.

I don't want to fuck something with a missing eye unless I have a preexisting fondness for them. Shit's just gross otherwise.

>>46488368
Never watched it, but I know there's a lot of guro h-material about her.
>>
I tend to not overthink it, doing so comes up with convoluted or contrived reasoning behind it.
>>
>>46484747
In DANDD, the mental penalties associated with childhood fall off of elves at 110 years old, so that can be considered the average age that Elves reach their full mental maturity. They don't have any sort of XP penalties for their race, so it can be assumed that they learn at the same rate as humans do. Finally, Elves don't begin to accrue age penalties to their physical attributes until 175, and take much longer to do so.

So, for this particular kind of elves, they take seven times as long to reach maturity, remain adults for about twice as long as humans do, and take much longer to grow old and die. D&D also gives mental bonuses past middle age, so it could also be said that it takes Elves five times as long as humans to start gaining wisdom from their long years of experience.

It just occurred to me that Elves spend two to three times as long in sexual maturity compared to humans, which makes it hard to explain why there are so few elf children around.
>>
>>46484781
>Elvish Tomboy Christmas Cake in a sundress isn't even a Christmas Cake by Elf standards
>>
File: 1421717297199.png (262 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1421717297199.png
262 KB, 768x1024
>>46488382
You want to fuck a little elf girl? How lewd. She cant be more than 70!
>>
>>46488523
>It just occurred to me that Elves spend two to three times as long in sexual maturity compared to humans, which makes it hard to explain why there are so few elf children around.
Population remains relative stable and healthy, so no big push to reproduce.
>>
>>46488468
Actually seems pretty important. For instance, can i grow up as childhood friends with my dark elf tomboy neighbor? Will i be able to get a girl mext door romance with her? Or will she still be thinking about collecting hero stat cards when im worried about getting a job and a wife?
>>
>>46488987
I work around this problem by not having mixed communities. Any elves away from elven lands are individuals and likely physically adults if they're travelling on their own.
>>
>>46488987
Both. She'll remember you as that guy she used to date during her awkward teenage years.
>>
Why is this always an issue considered for elves but never for Dwarves?
>>
>>46489098
Because no one wants to fuck a dwarf.
>>
>>46489098
Races are thought about in proportion to the amount of people who want to make half babies with then
>>
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 450x511) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 450x511
>>46486587
Indeed my friend, I must say that I myself have adopted an elven lass, and have payed for only the best tutors and education for her!
>>
>>46484747
Not really an agreed upon process, but perhaps the slow mental maturation is more a cultural thing resulting from their long lives than a biological limitation? In primitive civilizations where the lifespan is low and you have a much lower efficiency in subsistence activities (for example a higher percentage of population must farm to support civilization) you generally see people grow up more quickly mentally. We hear about now that 25 is the new 18, but if you go back further you could even say 25 is the new 14.

If we take the standard elven society where loss of life due to age and disease is low, fertility is very low, and magic takes care of most necessities of life, you might see this go into overdrive. Parents will pamper their children excessively and give them no responsibilities, prioritizing extreme safety so their child doesn't die from excessive play. There's no real need to put the elf child to work on the farm or at some other task either, so elves have no real need for them to grow up.

When an elf decides to become an adventurer for whatever reason, suddenly they are thrust into a situation where they have to fight, subsist, or die while being surrounded by people who grew up in that society. At that point they will quickly run back home and resume being fairy layabouts, die, or start learning to live like a human. They aren't incapable, they were just never pressed before.
>>
>>46489098
What are Dwarf children even like? Do they have cute lil- beard and play with toy anvils?
>>
>>46489090
But... i want to marry my dark elf tomboy! Marry her and make lots of half elf babies with her. Also play lots of pranks on high elves in our teenage years.
>>46489030
I feel like that works for small toens, but large (trade) cities seem like they are gonna have a lot of types of children, unless its a kingdom that forbids entry by non that race.
>>
>>46488306
>>
>>46489268
Wow. That is deep
>>
I am honestly suprised nobody has dug up the screen cap about menstruation of the elves.
>>
>>46489152
I'm more curious about dwarven women. Dwarves are even less distinguishable from humans than elves are, so how can we tell between a dwarven woman and a midget human.
>>
>>46489448
The extremely sultry voice and soft beard.
>>
File: pregnancyfacts.png (655 KB, 1912x2832) Image search: [Google]
pregnancyfacts.png
655 KB, 1912x2832
>>46489405
Here ya go.

And as for my two cents they'd probably have a longer child phase, but likely more physiologically rather than on a dependance/ability/maturity level.

As mentioned above longer lifespans usually mean longer child phases, however there's also been evidence that intelligence is linked to the intelligence of a species, because a species learning capacity is much more heightened in their pre-adulthood and a big part of evolution is trying to retain childish traits into adulthood, known as Neoteny. Many mental qualities we link with intelligence are said to possibly be Neotenic.

However if we go with the longer childhood = smarter species thing for a setting then that may mean elves, even ones still quite young, are in fact way more intelligent than humans and that might not fit for some settings, where you might want the races more equal.
>>
>>46489735
>that intelligence is linked to the intelligence of a species
that longer childhood phases are linked to the intelligence of a species*
>>
>>46489476
Not enough settings get this right. Dwarven women need beards, and I don't just mean scraggly beards like men would have. Perhaps a softer kind of hair, like an extension of the hair that one would find on the top of the head but lower on the face, maybe styled somehow like in braids or whatnot.
>>
>>46489947
I never understood why a beard would be considered of physiological importance to dwarven biology outside of memes. It's at best a cultural thing and while that means it may be applied to females there's no reason to.

Dwarves honestly seem to be more of a culture than a species, probably one of the reasons you don't see as many versions of them as you do elves.
>>
>>46490009
I sometimes wonder if dwarves should not just be considered a stocky race of humans. They really dont have anything that signifigant that distinguishes them from us.
>>
>>46484747
My headcanon is that the reason elves breed rarely instead of overrunning the world is that no one wants to change diapers for 20 years.
>>
>>46490045
Neither do elves if that's your view.
>>
>>46490045
Well, sometimes they have the same longevity as elves. But then sometimes no one has longevity.
>>
>>46490009
>there's no reason to
Because it's fantasy and I want beards on women, and since that doesn't happen (often) in real life, I want it here. Dwarves and elves are similar in a lot of settings, but dwarves are usually seen as more down to earth lol than elves for some reason even though they both have instances where they are depicted as being xenophobic.
>>
>>46490045
Don't they generally have very long lifespans? Like 150 years old for middle-aged at least.
>>
>>46490062
Pretty much. Both dwarves and elves can have longevity after all, though elves usually win in that regard.

It's probably the weird relationship elves have with magic/nature/creation that does it, whereas dwarves fill a niche humans fill more easily being the tech-focused industrial types.
>>
>>46490086
Yes, but certain real races of humans have longer life spans than others, we dont stop considering them human.
>>
>>46490128
Then why do we consider elves non-human if they're just humans but with pointy ears?
>>
>>46490062
Elves at least have the ears and (typically) a super large supply of mana. And their extended lifespans arent in the same range. Dwarves typically live for a few hundred years, some elves have a form of immortality
>>
>>46490154
But they at least have the pointy ears and an extremely large life span. I sorta wish we could know what the inside of an actual elf looked like. For all we know they have two hearts or something.
>>
>>46490158
>Elves at least have the ears
Not a compelling point if you're arguing for dwarves being a subcategory of human.

In fact, plenty of settings have dwarves which are more distinct from humans, but you don't seem to want to count those.
>>
A long lived species would differentiate between sexual maturity and life experience.
All these fags saying "They would be considered children even though they are as intellectually and sexually mature as a human" are fucking retarded. Like someone 60 would consider someone 20 a child.
>>
>>46490128
Not by 150-200% though. Your normal human is lucky to make to their 80's in reasonable health and independence, and that's old age (magical humans like wizards and sorceresses don't count because of magic rather than biology).

A dwarf that lives 200 years is only in early middle age by 100, when a human is lucky to be able to walk on two feet without assistance.

As well, don't they generally have radically different bone structures now that I think about it? To account for their strength, muscle bulk, and general stockiness and speed.

Like their bones are quite thick and denser compared to human ones (another comparison being the difference between a terrestrial mammal's bones compared to a bird meant for flight).
>>
>>46490154
As said before, they're weird connection to magic/nature, as well as their longevity being more emphasized and way longer. Elves are very supernatural in perception, whereas dwarves are more down-to-Earth and seem like a possible phenotype within actual human evolution paths.
>>
From another thread but relevant to long lifespanned races like elves.

My best friend to this day I met in 4th grade but I don't remember the names of my teachers from 1-4th grade. But that's a lot of time that's now blurred together. Similarly I couldn't tell you which year of high school I did X thing half the time just that I did it in those 4 years. Would that keep happening once elves have vastly outlived their human companions? Would they eventually just blur? Even if they were lovers or adventured together?
>>
>>46490180
I would assume for their dexterity and climbing ability, they'd be vaguely less "mammallian" in our understanding. I would assume their bone structure is actually quite light if they're meant to be partially tree-living as a species. Though that would also imply some weird proportions (like tree-living hominids with extremely long arms with respect to their legs).
>>
>>46490210
Okay, so why can't dwarves have their weird connection to the earth? If we're going to start talking less about their physical nature and start talking about magic, then we won't be able to really stay on the same page because we're going to be pulling stuff from different settings.
>>
>>46490242
Elves usually are slender.

>>46490244
I was talking about common perception of the subject. You can totally do that; I don't care.
>>
>>46490222
Try to think about it in terms of fairly intelligent mammals compared to humans.
A dog lives only a fifth to a third of an optimal human life depending on the breed (aside from healthy outliers).
What the heck does a dog remember at the end of its life?
What about a dolphin or a whale?
>>
>>46490268
"Common perception" based on what, exactly?
>>
>>46490268
>>46490283
I'm going to guess Tolkien and/or early D&D books.
>>
>>46490283
Based on trends in fantasy media mostly. In particular dwarves seem to have gotten more normal over time while elves get a mixed treatment of more normal or even more supernatural.
>>
>>46490283
I would say what this guy said
>>46490307
Starting with tolkien, and sometimes before that, you definitely get a more
>forest spirit vibe
From elves vs dwarves who are more idk, an outside force from nature, like humans?
>>
>>46490208
I would assume the skeleton of a dwarf's is a lot like a midget adult elephant's skeleton. A lot of massive and thick long bones, big weighty skull, armor-like rib cage (even moreso than normal), etc.
>>
>>46490404
So how is that different from a normal human midget?
>>
>>46490435
Human midgets don't have thick bones.
>>
>>46490435
Their bones aren't meant to hold 250-ish lbs of slow-moving-but-powerful muscle as a biological normalcy.
>>
>>46490435
>>46490404
Maybe they're built like Neanderthals?
>>
>>46490045
Dwarves are basically just more human humans. They are comparatively good at to humans the things that humans are comparatively good at to other animals. They're slow, and built for endurance. They're inventive and industrious. They have superb fine motor control to do precision work with their hands. Only thing that's missing is better throwing ability.
>>
>>46484747
Physically, they age proportionately to their lifespan.
Mentally, they age about the same way as humans do - it depends on their lifestyle, especially the amount of responsibilities they have at any one point.
It's just that their slow maturation means they get babied for a lot longer than people.

Yes, that means human-raised elves can be lolis.
No, they don't have a sex drive.
Yes, you can 'condition' them.
No, the prematurely pubescent (hormones do funky things) elf doesn't have any compunctions against keeping you as her rape-slave in 'your' basement.
Yes, you are free to leave this group whenever you want.
>>
>>46491526
I imagine dwarves are far slower with lower endurance over long distances.
>>
>>46491584
Hey, as long as i can sex my loli bodied elf, i am happy.
>>
>>46491604
This
>>
>>46491604
Idk. Some of a loli's appeal is lost without her innocence. i want my loli to ask me what we are going to do on the bed for gods sake.
>>
>>46491670
Pomf ==3
>>
>>46484747
>>
>>46492127
>>
File: 1452460473950.jpg (274 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1452460473950.jpg
274 KB, 600x800
>>46492667
>>
>>46492897
>dark elf loli
My favorite.
>>
File: yuukagen (poipoipopoino).jpg (202 KB, 456x1218) Image search: [Google]
yuukagen (poipoipopoino).jpg
202 KB, 456x1218
>>46492897
>>
File: maid-chan (maze).jpg (401 KB, 1092x900) Image search: [Google]
maid-chan (maze).jpg
401 KB, 1092x900
>>46493207
>>
File: soukou akki muramasa.png (852 KB, 723x1024) Image search: [Google]
soukou akki muramasa.png
852 KB, 723x1024
>>46493924
>>
>>46493924
So we have a 70 year old next to a 140 year old. Nice!
>>
>>46494003
Hgnnn my heart.
>>
>>46491584
I am now stealing this for my games
>>
>>46494003
>>
File: sa ka.jpg (573 KB, 848x1200) Image search: [Google]
sa ka.jpg
573 KB, 848x1200
>>46494971
>>
>>46495375
>>
>>46489268
No, I'm pretty sure it's just that lack of depth perception makes someone easier to rape.
>>
>>46495723
>>
File: 1459162128858.png (77 KB, 200x199) Image search: [Google]
1459162128858.png
77 KB, 200x199
This character is from some web comic or something. From what I gleaned from one of my friends, she is a preteen yet fully adult and pregnant if he is to be believed
>>
File: Helf_child.jpg (5 KB, 111x269) Image search: [Google]
Helf_child.jpg
5 KB, 111x269
>>46496150
>>
>>46488344
>See the aspca commercials that play that really sad music
I should start a campaign to have "emotionally-charged adverts" banned from the air. If "emotionally-charged coercion" doesn't work, I can put on some makeup and say it's triggering
>>
>>46484747
This is a thinly veiled elf loli rape thread isn't it
>>
>>46496657
It only is if you want it to be, anon.
>>
>>46486853
Well this entire thing depends on elves being evolved naturally and not being made by some god or whatnot. Hence why OP's question is stupid and the answer to all these retarded threads is DEPENDS ON THE SETTING
>>
>>46496604
>>
>>46496357
Isn't it a common trope for beastfolk to mature much faster than humans?
>>
>>46496729
It is in my games. Generic beastfolk age at about twice the rate usually.
>>
>>46496729
Only in worlds where they're scum. When the DM is a furry, his special snowflakes live for longer because they're basically elves in a fursuit.

The most interesting settings are the one where furfags mature quickly but die quickly out of stupidity, with only a few exception.
>>
File: 1453672023773.png (305 KB, 598x457) Image search: [Google]
1453672023773.png
305 KB, 598x457
>>
File: 1458357864132.png (501 KB, 900x500) Image search: [Google]
1458357864132.png
501 KB, 900x500
>>46497050
>>
>>46491526
>They're slow, and built for endurance.
Keep breathing, that's the key
>>
>>46491526
Dwarves are objectively cooler.
>>
>>46496357
Yeah but the species tends to live to about 30 so they speed that shit up. In the Mass Effect universe, Vorcha mature at around 8, and die at 20.
>>
>>46497362
>Mass Effect
Stopped reading here.
>>
>>46497372
Spacesalt detected.
>>
I liked the idea that the reason why Elves start adventuring later is that they start puberty at 20 and stay as teenagers for 100 years. These teenagers just want to drink, fuck and party. The elders of the elven communities have to restrict their teenage elves by basically locking them up in various academies. Since locking teenagers up together leads to them getting distracted, it takes AGES for them to learn what it takes a human to learn in 4-7 years.

I miss the tables that told you how much older your character was when they started adventuring.

I also remember a post that explained WHY it takes elves 100+ years to learn 1st level magic when it takes humans 7ish years to do the same.Basically, due to how dangerous magic can be, the Elven way has actual lessons in magecraft be few and far between. The Human way usually has half that year's intake dying in a massive fireball, but the other half can now CAST fireball. PROGRESS! (The Dwarven way of learning magic takes as long as it does due to the difficulty of finding a teacher, then having the innovation beaten out of them a la "This is how I did it. This is how my master did it. This is how my master's master did it. This is how you are going to do it and this is how your apprentice is going to do it.")
>>
>>46497210
This is cute.
>>
>>46497951
I certainly thought so
>>
>>46497580
That's just also so very contrived.

Elves are softly chaotic. They're flighty and frivolous and can't be depended upon, just as likely to sing a song as to draw a blade when battles begins. They're flexible in both demeanor and skills. Elves originally were a sort of hybrid fighter/magic-user in RPGs.While that particular distinction isn't prevalent it still colours what elves are. The reason why an elf that's like 100 years old only has 1st level magic is because of ennui. They learned what they wanted, then moved onto something else. Elves have few smiths because it only interests a few elves for the time being, exploring the artistry of smithing before moving on to something else. Life is too long to not try everything. It's why they value freedom and are driven by wanderlust. Elves change constantly at their own pace.
>>
File: tumblr_ndbdsqnfpk1rnef08o1_500.png (287 KB, 426x640) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndbdsqnfpk1rnef08o1_500.png
287 KB, 426x640
>>
>>46501760
It it wrong to want to make link my wife?
>>
In one of the Dragonlance books (about twin elf kings) it's stated that 60 year old elves are still 'teenagers'
>>
>>46501800
Yes
>>
>>46501760
Is it wrong that I want to hit Saria's ass?
>>
File: 1458930858260.png (199 KB, 700x903) Image search: [Google]
1458930858260.png
199 KB, 700x903
>>46501970
No
>>
>>46501993
It is wrong i want saria to be forced to watch as zelda fucks links brains out?
>>
File: 1458910853488.png (581 KB, 1000x1414) Image search: [Google]
1458910853488.png
581 KB, 1000x1414
>>46502032
No
>>
>>46502050
Is it wrong that I want to spank Saria's bare ass with a deku stick for putting herself in trouble during the Forest Temple shit?
>tee-hee I could wait at the entrance!
>NOPE! better hid in the bottom part of the entrance
>>
>>46502069
No
>>
>>46501970
>>46502069
Personally, the kokiri I'd like to spank is the blond one. Fado, I think.
Saria is a bit annoying but she's useful.
>>
File: Zelda.no.Densetsu.full.1002499.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1010) Image search: [Google]
Zelda.no.Densetsu.full.1002499.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1010
>>46502069
Also, I have to head out for a bit, keep the thread up if you want more Saria images or other cute pics
>>
>>46501993
Damn, Saria's got a nice butt.

But kokiris aren't relevant, since they never mature to begin with.
>>
>>46502167
> the eternal loli
>>
>>46502193
I'd like to post more about that, but we're not on /d/. And /d/ banished everything even remotely loli, so my dream of spanking Saria, the eternal loli, will forever be unfulfilled.
>>
>>46484781
>>46488768
having read through the 5e player's handbook, I came to an odd revelation about that:

Humans tend to consider people adults once they reach an arbitrary age, but the chaotic, experience driven nature of elves means that you're not an adult until you've experienced practically a lifetime. To put it into modern, human terms it'd be like an elf needs to

>Go through public schooling
>Have a part time job
>Go through community college
>Lived on your own for a year or two
>Go through four year college
>Changed your major twice
>Dropped out of college when the stress caused you to dance naked in the middle of the quad squawking like chicken
>Gone to vocational school
>Worked a long-term job
>Gotten a place of your own
>Evicted due to failing to make payments in time
>Moved back in with your parents and spent a few years in a depressive slump
>Finally go back to college
>Finish your work
>Get another long-term job
>Meet someone you love
>Lose someone you love
>Swear revenge
>Have/adopt some kids
>End up running out on them because you're a shit
>Feel depressed and existential
>Sought out some Elven elder (AKA: the psychologist)
>Had a brief affair with your (married) psychologist
>End up moving far from your home because you've done so much shit to your own family and friends there
>Fuck up at the other town

And FINALLY elven society recognizes you as an adult and capable of going on adventures.

Or rather you're persona-non-grata in the two biggest elven cities and so you HAVE to go adventuring until the heat dies down.
>>
>>46502244
Just do it here. Lewd text is fine, just no images.
>>
>>46502286
I like not having a black van parked in front of my float, so sorry but I'll pass.
>>
>>46502566
They have better things to do than go after people who type stuff on an anonymous image board.
>>
>>46502592
You seem like a nice guy. Don't go to the next Magic the Gathering tournament.
>>
How long does an elf pregnancy last? If an elf woman ends up with a difficult pregnancy or multiples, how long would she be stuck like that?
>>
>>46502678
Provably about the same time as a human, give or take a few months.
>>
File: 1444202239111.png (561 KB, 1912x2832) Image search: [Google]
1444202239111.png
561 KB, 1912x2832
>>46502678
>>46502725
>>
>>46488306
Protip: None of those girls is ever actually missing an eye. They usually wear the eyepatch because they have an eye that's strange or odd or gives them weird powers.
>>
>>46496357
It's kind of justified in the comic since keidrans mature mutch faster than humans, but have a significantly shorter lifespan.

They're lucky to live past 30.
>>
>>46503805
Despite being a furry comic, i actually used to enjoy it before it went full /d/ on us.
>>
>>46504603
Seemed /d/ from the get go.
>>
>>46502139
>>
I usually say that Elves only have the capacity to live to be maybe 120, but they usually either become senile/suicidal by 60 (High Elves) or end up dying a horrible death by 40 (Wood Elves) unless something naturally kills them off.
If I was to run a game where Elves actually end up being two trillion years old, I'd say that gestation should last between 2 and 3 years and they shouldn't even get to the rebellious, acne-ridden teen phase until 30.
>>
>>46503782
You can see a pretty big scar on her. Nothing compared to what i would do with her, but still.
>>
>>46504603
I'm offended by that statement. I'm only into spanking, not into furries.
>>
File: 1457719524297.gif (496 KB, 300x172) Image search: [Google]
1457719524297.gif
496 KB, 300x172
>>
>>46505811
That must suci when she has to masturbate
>>
>>46505850
What?
>>
>>46506262
He's implying that she would probably shoot flowers in her vagina should she try to masturbate.
>>
>>46506262
See
>>46506435
>>
>>46506435
Heh, that's both cute and weird. Right up an Elf's alley though, right?
>>
File: binsen.jpg (498 KB, 1278x1278) Image search: [Google]
binsen.jpg
498 KB, 1278x1278
>>
File: 1454050366022.jpg (216 KB, 914x764) Image search: [Google]
1454050366022.jpg
216 KB, 914x764
>>46508294
>>
>>46508877
What the hell.
This is hilarious.
>>
>>46508968
It's from an animu called "Dog Days" or something
>>
>>46508968
He treats the princess of the kingdom like a common dig, and she doesnt get it is disrespectful.
>who wants a belly rub
>who is a good girl? You are!
Etc etc
>>
>>46509184
That sounds hilarious and kinda adorable.
>>
>>46509277
I think it's up on cruncyroll but don't quote me on that one.
>>
>>46509277
It is. Actually, the whole kingdom of dog people dont get that he is sort of making fun of them. Lion peolle realize decently quickly though
>>
>>46509519
Okay, I'm sold.

As for staying somewhat on topic, how fast do these dogfolk age?
>>
File: 1458928176625.jpg (81 KB, 600x680) Image search: [Google]
1458928176625.jpg
81 KB, 600x680
>>
I read it as masturbation of long lived species
>>
File: 1457412956079.jpg (159 KB, 774x431) Image search: [Google]
1457412956079.jpg
159 KB, 774x431
>>46510960
It only is if you want it to be, anon
>>
File: 1455147940986.jpg (273 KB, 700x723) Image search: [Google]
1455147940986.jpg
273 KB, 700x723
>>
>>46511675
gayy lmao
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 960x640
>>46510865
This is the cutest thing I have seen all day. Thank you
>>
File: tumblr_nrt9veUCiR1rusl4xo1_500.png (115 KB, 500x482) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrt9veUCiR1rusl4xo1_500.png
115 KB, 500x482
>>46512812
>>
>>46502272
Jesus fuck.
>>
>>46513384
Hey, it's a culture thing.
>>
>>46513270
>>
>>46491584
You thought about this a little too much, anon.
>>
>>46515214
I typed that up in like fifteen minutes including my ADD switching between tabs.

And looking back on the thread, I didn't say anything >>46489141 didn't - except following the thought process of your garden-variety That Guy and countering it.
Thread replies: 185
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.