[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Humans and Gods turn to demons if they are too often behave
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 371274.jpg (550 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
371274.jpg
550 KB, 2560x1600
>Humans and Gods turn to demons if they are too often behave like assholes.
>My players say that's a little too dark.

Would you agree? I am considering to revise the demons.
>>
Define "behave like assholes".
>>
>>46480683
Sounds alright on paper. Questions:
1) >>46480773
2) What's a demon in this setting?
3) Why haven't demons turned everybody into assholes yet? Logically it should be a virtuous circle for them.
>>
>>46480773
this. do bandits turn into assholes? is it an incrimental process? like, if you hold up enough families at bowpoint, do you gain warlock powers?
>>
How about a pixie that transforms people who act like assholes into literal giant anuses?
>>
>>46480683
>Humans and Gods turn to demons if they are too often behave like assholes.
So it's common practice to kill mother-in-laws? But doesn't that make the murderers the assholes? Who's assholing who? Who's being an asshole to what? Does neglecting a worm on the road after a rainy day make you an asshole? Does not adopting a dog from a stray center make you an asshole? Are the people who euthanize the dogs in the pound assholes? Why not just make everyone a demon and they go through demon school and demon technical school and answer calls at the demon gardening and fertilizer company?

I don't know much about assholes, but I know OP has had too many things in his that doesn't belong.

But also, don't demons have power? Wouldn't that mean that anybody who lives innawoods can torture squirrels until they get cosmic power? Seems broke as shit.
>>
File: basically a dreadwraith.png (1 MB, 1155x1800) Image search: [Google]
basically a dreadwraith.png
1 MB, 1155x1800
>>46480683
I like Berserk and Demons' Souls' interpretation of demons, which is that they are humans who consumed a shit ton of power (and/or souls) and transformed into monsters.
>>
File: troll-hunter-2.jpg (2 MB, 3543x1994) Image search: [Google]
troll-hunter-2.jpg
2 MB, 3543x1994
>>46480683
That means trolls become Trolls?

I hate your world already OP.
>>
>>46480773
>>46480820

1. Being active malicious and only want to satisfy their own desires. But It varies greatly according to your soul.
2.A symbiosis of you and your soul. Every soul is a parasite which feeds on evil. At a certain point awakes your soul = Birth of a demon
3. A demon sees all others, even other demons as rivals. The fewer demons awaken the better. Already awakened demons are killed or subjected. And yes, it is a circle.
>>
Humans that have too much negative karma get their soul stolen and replaced by a demon. That's it for them unless you're awesome enough to go to hell and get your friends soul back.

The Gods and humans have an order in place to help those in risk and to kill the possessed before they hurt anyone else.

It's pretty much Garo but slightly brighter.
>>
I'm considering something similar for my own game. Those weighed down with sin sink to the Underworld after death, and become demons. Gods that are slain become incredibly powerful demons. If this happens that which was their works also become corrupt.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.