[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily life in 40k
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 20160405190420_1.jpg (507 KB, 1032x976) Image search: [Google]
20160405190420_1.jpg
507 KB, 1032x976
Kind of a dumb question, but since Space Marines are recruited on Hive or Feral worlds, do any of them ends up with nostalgia and ends up trying to return to his homeplanet?
>>
>>46479982
Depends on the chapter.
>>
Sure, why not?
>>
>>46480008
So chapters have nostalgia while others don't?
>>
>>46479982
Rarely. They're conditioned / brainwashed thoroughly.
>>
>>46480042

Space Wolves hang out on Fenris all the time, hunt trolls and stuff and are bros with the local tribes who are lucky to live in Asaheim rather than in the lands below.
>>
>>46479982
There's chapters like the salamanders that have a strong cultural bond with the planet/s they control. But as long as their training doesn't wipe their memories through trauma, I don't see why not, weirder shit happens in fluff.
>>
>>46479982
Sometimes. Depends on the Chapter.

Look up the Death Wing story on Lexicanum or something. It's about some Dark Angels returning home, finding shit going down, then stayed to lead their former tribes and help them rebuild once the fighting was over.
>>
>>46480215
Salamanders sounds like bro-tier marines.
>>
>>46481355
They are! When not fighting against heresy, they're pretty chill farmers/teachers; basically an integrated part of society. Too bad the stormfags from /pol/ poured in and made them into shitty nigger memes, sigh.
>>
>>46481641
A shame. The only marines I know are the Ultramarines one.

And the Dark Angels because of that one book, and they both sounds like assholes.
>ultramarines acts like administrator and master instead of helping
>they had a fucking garden planet

>dark angels keep secrets from everyone
>even themselves
>>
>>46481711
Ultramar has objectively the best living conditions in the galaxy.
>>
>>46484229
GEE I WONWDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS POST
>>
>>46484229
Ward go home.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.