[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I think Felarya is a decent setting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42
>I think Felarya is a decent setting
>>
>>46474803
I despise you for thinking this.
I despise myself for knowing I should despise you for thinking this.
>>
File: 1458523282621.png (77 KB, 292x200) Image search: [Google]
1458523282621.png
77 KB, 292x200
>>46474803

I would play it just to powerbuild and slaughter as many fetish mary sues as possible, being completely good aligned all the way.
>>
>>46475196
Every character in Felarya is a Mary Sue, because being a Mary Sue is the BARE MINIMUM required to SURVIVE as an individual against all the other ridiculous bullshit everyone else has.

A bit like Warhammer 40K
>>
It's not really a very developed setting, but the concept is sound. Harsh jungle prowled by swift death, only matched in its danger by the wealth to be gained. Channels a lot of good inspiration.

Of course I could never run/play because I'd spend the entire game pitching tents like a humanitarian campaign.
>>
>>46475196
>>46475266
So, is it, like, a forum game with donutsteel setting? Sounds pretty standard.
>>
>>46475291
Felaria is a setting where a bunch of gts vore comics and stories are written. It's basically Pandora from Avatar but with the giant monsters replaced with giant waifus and there is also magic.
>>
File: 9f9.jpg (82 KB, 499x497) Image search: [Google]
9f9.jpg
82 KB, 499x497
>>46475323
>gts
>vore
>waifus
ah, okay
>>
>>46475334
>>46475323

The art is beautiful
>>
File: 1458853711796.jpg (38 KB, 470x470) Image search: [Google]
1458853711796.jpg
38 KB, 470x470
>>46475376

>build big pit trap

>monster falls in chasing decoys, breaks leg or two

>finish it with poisoned blades into the neck from above

Oh wait, this is a setting where humans have access to future tech and magic. Even easier to wipe out these man-eating abominations.
>>
>>46475410
The big ones have magic too. They're also fairly resistant to most weapons.

Like I say, could be a fun setting, but you'd have to change the tone.
>>
>>46475453

You can't be resistant to an enchanted tank shell to the face and still be made of meat.

Hell, turn their hunger against them. Send some soldiers into their territory with tactical nukes and set them off in the stomach.
>>
File: urge to purge.png (795 KB, 1065x630) Image search: [Google]
urge to purge.png
795 KB, 1065x630
>>46475410
>>46475476
But anon, they will just magic everything away because only they count in this setting :^)

>>46475453
More like, it could be a fun setting, but you'd have to change the setting
>>
>>46475520
This guy gets it. The whole point of Felarya is to render human males powerless, scared and at the mercy of the predatory girls. It's a setting where the whole point and thrill lies in losing and being a victim.

I guess you could make an Ero-RPG, but it's not really an experience you want to share with your fellow neckbeards...
>>
File: Pokerface.jpg (12 KB, 500x356) Image search: [Google]
Pokerface.jpg
12 KB, 500x356
>>46474803
>tfw
>>
>>46474803
Explain
>>
>>46475476
>Hell, turn their hunger against them. Send some soldiers into their territory with tactical nukes and set them off in the stomach.
I think a few comics/stories do imply this is an effective tactic
>>
>>46475520
>More like, it could be a fun setting, but you'd have to change the setting
Off the top of my head the options would be
1)Attack on Titan/shadow of the colossusesque game but with giant predatory hot chicks
2)Mostly stealth with any sort of combat basically being "You are fucked"
3)One shot Erogame
4)Play AS said predatory hot chicks
>>
>>46474803
It's a pretty shitty shetting even ignoring the fetish aspect. It just doesn't make much sense. On the other hand you have a world populated pretty much entirely by giant man-eatin monsters (lets ignore the fact that they also all look like hot girls for now). And somehow you still manage to have a populous and advanced human civilization, that neither gets wiped out by all the giant monster roaming around, or makes any effort to get rid of all the clearly dangerous monsters (because their only narrative purpose is to provide a steady stream of humans to get eaten by the giant monsterwaifus).

Really, Frakass's vore-elf setting is probably a better bet if you want a fantasy game built around vore fetish. It at least makes (a very small amount) more sense.
>>
>>46481921
>And somehow you still manage to have a populous and advanced human civilization, that neither gets wiped out by all the giant monster roaming around, or makes any effort to get rid of all the clearly dangerous monsters (because their only narrative purpose is to provide a steady stream of humans to get eaten by the giant monsterwaifus).
I checked their wiki once, there ISN'T a human civilization outside of a few city states
There are a shitload of portals that keep randomly pulling people/villages/towns/cities/in a few cases entire nations in from across the multiverse
Most of the humans their are seminomadic refugees using whatever tech/magic they can either scrounge together from the ruins of said towns/cities or they raid/trade from other survivors
>>
>>46481921
>Really, Frakass's vore-elf setting is probably a better bet if you want a fantasy game built around vore fetish. It at least makes (a very small amount) more sense.
This is true though, albeit it's a more cartoony setting than Felarya
>>
>>46481498
see >>46475323 and >>46478803

>>46481567
Stealth and "if spotted, monster eats 1d4 party members per round (be like ad&d and get a crowd of ablative hirelings)" is pretty much the only way to go without it being ERP or you throwing low tier HFY crap all over.
>>
>>46482621
I meant why does he think it's a good setting?
Actually I take it back, thought he said good but upon rereading the OP he said decent which I don't disagree with
>>
>>46482659
Actually I think OP was implying disagreement with whoever said that to him.
>>
>>46482697
That makes more sense, fetish aside I don't think it's bad, but it's not good either, more like babies first world building attempt but I can also see how someone would not like it even before the fetish
>>
>>46474803
I use to like it. Now I masturbate to how Titans would wreck them all.
>>
>>46482795
I think most of them are quite a bit bigger than titans
>>
I'd imagine that the Tyranids would completely grind up this setting and shit it out.
>>
>>46482857
>Tyranids tear through Felarya
>Absorb the giant vore monster's genetic materials
>Tyranids are now giant vore tittyranids
I don't think you thought this through
>>
>>46482818
I doubt they could tank a volcano cannon. Even if the Imperium's response is most likely to be 'NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE' and spamming Exterminatus.
>>
>>46481921
Honestly, Felaria manages to be worse than MGE's setting, and that's quite an achievement.
>>
>>46482948
Was thinking attack on titan, my bad
>>
>>46475520
What about Liches, I doubt they would be a good meal because they're nothing but a bag of bones!
>>
>>46482054
Yeah. At least there's somewhat less titanic monsters roaming around eating people. Those exist, but it's not like in Feralya where pretty much everything is a giant monstergirl, and most of the giant things in Frakass-land don't eat humans that often (giant nagas are practically herbivores and giant elves mostly hunt dragons and other big monsters, and are pretty friednly with humans). You'd still probably get eaten by elves or naga, though, but at least human civilization still existing doesn't seem that improbably, at least not any more so than in any other fantasy setting where you get dragons, giants, owlbears, duckbunnies and whatsnot roaming the countyside devouring peasants.

Also one of these days I'll actually get bored enough and that Frakass's vore-elves for DnD. They'd probably be crazy OP as a race, though.
>>
>>46483002
AoT titans are broken if you don't know their weak spot. I mean, complete regeneration in a minute? Body temperature that can melt steel beams? Nanomachines?
If a large enough swarm of titans invades Felaria it won't be an easy fight
But really, it would be, because lolmagic.
>>
>>46483047
>Also one of these days I'll actually get bored enough and that Frakass's vore-elves for DnD. They'd probably be crazy OP as a race, though.
I think I remember some anon trying to stat them before, think it pretty much resulted in them being elves with the Epic Level Handbook's Paragon template, a host of energy resistances, and a swallow whole attack with insane damage and stomach capacity
Wouldn't mind trying to stat them out actually
>>
>>46483054
I actually think a good number of the Felarya beasties are big enough to simply eat titans, and as you pointed out, there's magic to consider
>>
File: guts.jpg (383 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
guts.jpg
383 KB, 1600x1200
I would love to see a guts counterpart who hunts the monsters. Maybe give him some ancient power armor or something.
>>
File: Sea_God_Mouth.png (1 MB, 1978x1400) Image search: [Google]
Sea_God_Mouth.png
1 MB, 1978x1400
>>46483220

>implying he would need power armor when killed stuff like this without it
>>
>>46478803
> The whole point of Felarya is to render human males powerless
As a disgusting vorefag, this kind of dynamic is actually a huge turn-off for me well, second turn-off after giantesses. There's almost no stuff where you cannot guess the outcome from even the title, nothing that involves actual struggle and uncertainty of who will finally win.
I understand that i'm whining about my shitty fetish on a mongolian falconeering board, but goddamn it, it sucks.
>>
>>46483102
I do remember some discussion on it in the past, which resulted in some anon proposing a "vore-" template (ie. vore-elf, vore-succubus, vore-human, vore-whatever), which involved a Str boost, a swallow whole ability (of course), and bunch of resistances and DR to damage inflicted from the swallowed creature.
>>
>>46483431
>second turn-off after giantesses
>Vore setting about giantesses eating guys
Obviously this is not for you
>>
>>46483449
This is something different than what I'm thinking of I think, at least I don't remember talk of a template
>>
>>46483460
You're right. I'm just upset there's virtually nothing for me. The community is lopsided as fuck and being on the content drip is not fun.
>>
File: rare buddha.jpg (95 KB, 512x556) Image search: [Google]
rare buddha.jpg
95 KB, 512x556
The fact that so many people get upset by the inherent weakness of humans and men in the setting makes it worthwhile. It's fun to see people get buttblasted and go 'YEAH BUT HUMANS OR SOME SPECIAL HUMAN SHOULD BE ABLE TO KILL ALL THE MONSTERS'.
>>
Who originally came up with this shit? Some forum?
>>
>>46483102
>Wouldn't mind trying to stat them out actually
Based on the info you get on his art and comments, the golden elves would be pretty crazy.

>Have practically limitless stomach capacity, and can swallow colossal prey (in one picture one of them has swallowed a dragon)
>Strong enough to easily overpower and swallow humans, and even larger creatures
>Stomach acid powerful enough to digest anything less corrosion-resistant than gold, can digest a human in less than a day and a dragon in a week or so
>Stomach is durable enough that cutting your way out isn't going to work, can survive a cannon going off inside their stomach
>>
>>46483763
Karbo
For his vore pics
>>
>>46483636
This.
>>
>>46483763
Karbo started it, then his shitty fans fucked it up.
>>
>>46483821
>>Have practically limitless stomach capacity, and can swallow colossal prey (in one picture one of them has swallowed a dragon)
Some special ability to swallow things bigger than they should be able to, easily doable and not too overpowered

>>Strong enough to easily overpower and swallow humans, and even larger creatures
Stat boosts, probably something on the order of +10 Str and similarly higher Dex

>>Stomach acid powerful enough to digest anything less corrosion-resistant than gold, can digest a human in less than a day and a dragon in a week or so
Oddly, by D&D rules this would imply they have very weak stomach acid

>>Stomach is durable enough that cutting your way out isn't going to work, can survive a cannon going off inside their stomach
Either very high touch AC, regeneration, or HP, possibly some mix of the three
>>
>>46474803

It's just a gay version of Attack of Titan.
>>
>>46483821

How are these things considered elves? They sound more like some sort of horrible ogrenoid.
>>
>>46483899
>Stat boosts, probably something on the order of +10 Str and similarly higher Dex
Having moderate Str boost and huge bonuses to grapple might be better, since I don't think they're usually decipted being super-strong except for the purposes of lettign them grapple and swallow things.
>>
>>46482659
I DO think Felarya is a decent setting. There are some cool ideas mixed in with the vore aspect.
>>
What kind of magic do they have anyway? I only remember the fairies that could shrink other giant monstergirls.
>>
>>46483984
such asssss?
>>
>>46483942
They're pretty and have pointy ears.

Same setting also has elves as big as giants, who while not possessing as extreme vore-abilities are still big enough to hunt and eat dragons, and tiny elves who have extradimensional stomachs so they can still swallow people.

Regular elves (ie. high- and dark elves) exist as well, but are implied to be an offshoot of the vore-elves that lost the swallow whole ability (but are still mostly carnivores).
>>
>>46483984
Meant to reply to >>46482697

>>46483996
>Varied and interesting locations
>The ground makes you immortal so people are willing to risk living next to giant monstergirls
>Going into space takes you to other dimensions
>>
>>46483636
Inherent weakness is fine.
"You cannot be anything else than food because reasons also MAGIC also stop questioning my immense worldbuilding abilities" is kinda shitty.
>>
>>46484222
>>The ground makes you immortal so people are willing to risk living next to giant monstergirls
Wait what?
>>
can't gts just lead to ergonomically difficult sex for once? I swear every kink I could possibly have is ruined by having another fetish thrown in.
>>
>>46484284
http://www.felarya.com/wiki/index.php?title=Felaryan_Ground
>>
>>46484291
> I swear every kink I could possibly have is ruined by having another fetish thrown in.
welcome to the club, anon.
>>
>>46484340
I'm just surprised that a dimension jumping mega-corporation hasn't started digging up Felarya just for it's soil.
>>
>>46484291
That's boring though, also giantesses are one of those things that can connect to so many different fetishes so a lot of crossover is to be expected
>>
>>46484406
They probably got eaten
>>
>>46484480
Not if you send robots. Like any sane expedition into unknown/dangerous lands would do.
>>
>>46484406
I imagine insurance would be a bitch.
>>
>>46484528
Probably, but mind you that robots can be spammed and 3d-printed, while humans can not. Also it removes the satisfaction for the giants since it's like eating a cellphone.
>>
>>46484460
It's a giantess. That's inherently not boring. I just ask for some mega titfucks, some spelunking, and maybe some physics defying benis in vagina instead of getting vored. Those are arguably less common than vore gts and become not boring by rarity value.
>>
>>46484605
>some mega titfucks, some spelunking
I had assumed you were excluding these, particularly the spelunking. I had assumed you just meant sex with the big girl, but not too big for a sex to be a problem.
I take back my statement, you have fairly good taste.
Though my point about crossover still stands
>>
>>46484695
> I had assumed you just meant sex with the big girl, but not too big for a sex to be a problem.

Well I sort of meant that too but they would be too big for sex but you somehow manage it anyway.
>>
>>46484772
At that size I prefer they resort to other things to pleasure each other like a literal gspot/nipple massage, spelunking, or mouthplay personally but I see the appeal
>>
One of the few things I remember about Felarya is that there was some guy that made a living snapping pics of the giant monster girls and selling them. The only reason he survived was because he was too stupid to kill.
>>
>>46483899
If this thread is somehow still around tomorrow, I suppose I could try statting them. Done things that are barely less stupid anyway.

Problem is that I've mostly done 5th edition stuff and that tends to be a lot less crazy ability- and powerlevel-wise than 3.5 (where all-devouring vore-elves probably wouldn't even raise an eyebrow compared to some of the other stuff that has stats).
>>
>>46485225
I am interested in seeing what you do with it
>>
>>46474803
Is that where all those fel aryans come from?
>>
Karbo's actually a pretty cool guy. It's a shame his fanboys are fuckwits.
>>
>>46487378
Yeah, from what I've heard it's a matter of decent artist, shit fanbase
Which is not something I ever expected to see for a fetish work
>>
>>46474803
I don't understand how you can make a 'lighthearted' setting where all your characters survive by MURDERING people. Vorefags have to be sociopaths.
>>
>>46483636
I'm actually just pissed about how the maneaters are treated as 'good' or at least not like the monsters they are.
>>
>>46488294
What if the characters aren't predators, but human sized races? I'd imagine that campaign would have a higher body count than Tomb of Horrors.
>>
>>46488294
Maybe it's soft vore
>>
>>46488294
To be fair, if you're one of the giants, do you really care for the feelings of your food? To them it's probably not even murder. I mean, most sane humans don't consider killing a cow and eating it murder - it's just nature. Same principle probably applies.

Vorefags are retarded and so is this setting, though.
>>
>>46488512
Karbo's isn't.
>>46488506
Then it's still pretty cruel but at least you're not glorifying it.
>>46488555
It's being written by humans, not giants. These are the fantasies of people I'm judging. And you're speaking to an animal person, so yes, I do care abotu the animal's feelings.
>>
>>46488555
Cows can't speak to you though.
>>
>>46483037
Necromancy is very uncommon in Felaria and a lot of it doesn't work
The setting is literally built around small humanoids falling victim to giant predatory girls
The only upside is that it has some really nice atmospheric art
>>
File: chidokai_sunset_by_karbo.jpg (282 KB, 1362x1000) Image search: [Google]
chidokai_sunset_by_karbo.jpg
282 KB, 1362x1000
>>46483047
There are plenty of non-giant predators in Felarya.
See those carnivorous plants? Those all eat humans.
>>
File: watcher_s_gate_by_karbo-d9fjemf.jpg (178 KB, 1151x800) Image search: [Google]
watcher_s_gate_by_karbo-d9fjemf.jpg
178 KB, 1151x800
If you look past the vore focus of the setting, you're left with a wilderness setting focused on danger, exploration, and high adventure.

Many people in this thread have said that humans could not possibly form a lasting civilization in a world like this, and that's obviously true.
Almost none of the human-sized inhabitants of Felarya are actually native to it, the majority of them having accidentally ended up in this horrifying world via one of the numerous portals hidden here and there leading in from other planes. (Most of them are one-way)The human-sized people who are native to the world are descended from others who accidentally wandered there like explained above.

There is one lasting human settlement of note in the setting, the city of Negav, which is inhabited by a bunch of insane survivalistic Australian-like fuckers who constantly repair their safe haven and protect it from danger using cannons mounted on the Great Wall of Negav, like pic related.
>>
>>46489384
I bet one day we'll hear of Karbo murdering someone.
>>
>>46488555
The reason that the giant maneating women don't sympathize with the humans they eat is that they're all playful childish sociopathic bimbos. Their characters are all two dimensional, and probably constitute the least interesting part of the setting.
>>
>>46489384

So, Attack on Titan?
>>
>>46488443
They're treated as horrifying abominable monsters by everyone except themselves. What the hell kind of sources have you been reading?
>>
>>46489477
Yeah, basically.
>>
File: Negavmapwiki.jpg (387 KB, 957x1000) Image search: [Google]
Negavmapwiki.jpg
387 KB, 957x1000
>>46489477
This is a map of Negav, by the way.
>>
File: 1412993718489.jpg (106 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1412993718489.jpg
106 KB, 600x800
>>46475266
>Every character in Felarya is a Mary Sue, because being a Mary Sue is the BARE MINIMUM required to SURVIVE as an individual against all the other ridiculous bullshit everyone else has.
Yep...

>>46475376
>The art is beautiful
Well YEAH, Karbo is one of those French Anime artist!

>>46475410
>Oh wait, this is a setting where humans have access to future tech and magic. Even easier to wipe out these man-eating abominations.
BUT YOU'D EARN THE WRATH OF THE GUARDIANS!

>>46481567
>4)Play AS said predatory hot chicks
What about Humans turned Predatory Giant Monster Girls?

>>46482040
>eaten by the giant monsterwaifus).
>I checked their wiki once, there ISN'T a human civilization outside of a few city states
>There are a shitload of portals that keep randomly pulling people/villages/towns/cities/in a few cases entire nations in from across the multiverse
>Most of the humans their are seminomadic refugees using whatever tech/magic they can either scrounge together from the ruins of said towns/cities or they raid/trade from other survivors
Yeah, the "Guardians" destroy any faction that did gain the power to significantly alter the setting...

>>46482890
>>Tyranids tear through Felarya
>>Absorb the giant vore monster's genetic materials
>>Tyranids are now giant vore tittyranids
>I don't think you thought this through
Yes... YES!!!

>>46483984
>There are some cool ideas mixed in with the vore aspect.
Well that's mostly due to crowd-sourcing Karbo did with his friends and fans.
When you can pick and choose the cream of the crop of nearly a hundred people, you're not going to be short on ideas.

>>46483991
>What kind of magic do they have anyway? I only remember the fairies that could shrink other giant monstergirls.
Various creatures, including the Giant Monster Girls, have elemental magics, and a few rare individuals have more specialized inherent magic.
Vivian is an outright mage as well, so Giant Monster Girls can apparently LEARN magic.
>>
>>46489477
I'm pretty sure it predates AoT
>>
>>46489565
>Karbo is one of those French Anime artist!
Please tell me this inhuman monster doesn't work at Ankama or something.
>>
>>46489585
It does, by a lot. I think that anon was just saying they're similar.
>>
>>46489565
>What about Humans turned Predatory Giant Monster Girls?
Some of the giantesses are actually friendly so that's always an option.

One thing about Felarya that most people in this thread seem to be overlooking is that not all of the giantesses are actually indestructible. Most of them are highly resistant to most weapons, but a lot of that just comes from their sheer size. Only a select few of them, which are rare and are basically deities, are actually immune.

The fact that they are vulnerable to some form of attack is evidenced by the fact that normal-sized humanoids in the setting have used weapons like >>46489384 to protect themselves.

The only issue is that most humans don't have access to such weapons, but there is some art in which small humans have used devices like a spring-loaded retractable bo staff that's pointed at either end to force giantesses to cough them back up when they try to swallow them.

I'm not linking a source image because this is still a blue board.
>>
>>46489713
Also, reminder that some of the giantesses are friendly.
>>
>>46489742
Frankly, it wouldn't be worth risking finding that out. Much safer to kill on sight.
>>
>>46489777
Obviously it would be a better choice to kill any giantess on sight, if you could. The problem is that it's difficult to do so, requiring weapons similar in scale to >>46489384.
>>
There's enough Felarya lore at this point that you could run a game there with only minimal great predator interaction.

Also, while giant monstergirls eating people is ostensibly the setting's focus, they would actually be a pretty rare (but incredibly deadly) encounter.

I think if I was going to include Felarya in any given campaign, I would make use of its ability to be an inter-dimensional hub, and have it be a place the party only occasionally visits as part of their adventures instead of the main setting. Healing soil, crazy material wealth, and abundant natural magic (as well as an inter-dimensional portal that can take you literally anywhere) would make it a risky but rewarding place to adventure.
>>
>>46489798
You don't even need to kill them, though. Just cause enough pain that they realize you're not worth eating.
Like real world apex predators, Felaryan giant nagas, etc. don't want to be put in danger of injury while they hunt.
>>
>>46489809
This guy gets it
>>
>The desert where you get sent back in time if you touch the sand
>The temple where you can walk through mirrors and get lost in them
>The river where the bottom is covered in gems
>The island where fog sucks your memories out and stores them in bubbles
>>
File: 1421428519537.jpg (77 KB, 607x800) Image search: [Google]
1421428519537.jpg
77 KB, 607x800
>>46484406
>I'm just surprised that a dimension jumping mega-corporation hasn't started digging up Felarya just for it's soil.
Well for one, I'm pretty sure it looses it's power after crossing the Dimensional barrier...

>>46484507
>Not if you send robots. Like any sane expedition into unknown/dangerous lands would do.
>>46484528
>I imagine insurance would be a bitch.
Two, it's usually insanely costly.

>>46484571
>mind you that robots can be spammed and 3d-printed, while humans can not. Also it removes the satisfaction for the giants since it's like eating a cellphone.
At that point, you're risking Guardian intervention, which are the Eldar Things that nuke anyone who grows beyond City-state, plus Felarya's magical properties can sometime outright mess with Tech.

>>46487378
>It's a shame his fanboys are fuckwits.
>>46487639
>Yeah, from what I've heard it's a matter of decent artist, shit fanbase
>Which is not something I ever expected to see for a fetish work
Yep, I got run out for starting the Slug Girl Penis debacle...

>>46488294
Well Karbo doesn't focus on the actual truths of a giant being consuming another.
He just likes sexy giantesses' putting people in their mouths and swallowing, at worst enjoying them squirming in the belly.

>>46488512
>Maybe it's soft vore
>>46488626
>Karbo's isn't.
Uh, yeah, it is...

>>46489384
>you're left with a wilderness setting focused on danger, exploration, and high adventure.
This is sorta where the Fandom went to shit...
By Karbo's own words, Felarya is suppose to be a HYPER-lethal setting for EVERYONE, including the Giant Monster Girls...
That's exactly why the Giantess don't have much if any civilization of their own; Only a few survive to adulthood, and that's by being little more than a mid-tier semi-nomadic predator.

Thing is, the Giant Monster Girls were the fandoms popular choice for Special Snowflake Original Characters, so they threw a tantrum when anything, especially heavily armed Humans, could threaten them
>>
>>46489858
If you want to actually make a life there you need to thin the numbers out. That way you can safely exploit the nearby resources and travel without getting killed.
>>
>>46489873
>>Karbo's isn't.
>Uh, yeah, it is...
Soft vore is defined as vore that doesn't end in death. Karbo's vore all ends in death. It's not gore-y, but it's not soft vore either.
>>
>>46489873
Also, can I say I'm not surprised you're a sociopath?
>>
>>46489858
>Just cause enough pain that they realize you're not worth eating.
That the sort of thing is mentioned in >>46489713
>small humans have used devices like a spring-loaded retractable bo staff that's pointed at either end to force giantesses to cough them back up

How this works is that the human with the staff un-collapses it when about to be swallowed, piercing either side of their predator's throat if angled correctly, and clinging to said staff until the predator coughs them back up. It would feel like swallowing a toothpick.
Their stomach walls are usually resistant to attack, but their throats aren't.
>>
>>46489897
Plenty of native Felaryans of all sizes survive in the jungle despite the presence of great predators. Large villages do stand the chance of being decimated by an attack, but band-sized groups survive at a hunter-gatherer persistence level through stealth alone.

>>46489920
Soft Vore is swallowing whole, Hard Vore is eating with teeth and chewing, etc.
Fatal/non-fatal is a different classification.
>>
>>46489920
>Soft vore is defined as vore that doesn't end in death.
That's not even REMOTELY true, anon, but I'm not going to go into details about the definitions of fetishes on a blue board.
>>
>>46489992
They don't survive well. Small nomadic tribes under great threat are not a good living. They really should kill the horrible monsters when given the chance.
>>
>>46490002
Nevermind, looks like >>46489992 already did.
>>
-Is Felarya?
>>
>>46490008
Keep in mind that humans are (mostly) not native to the world of Felarya. They ended up there by accident. If they had the chance, they'd rather leave, but, understandably, not all of them make it that far.

The rare humans who ARE native to Felarya are descended from other people who ended up there accidentally.
>>
>>46490151
Yes, all the more reason to eliminate the giant monsters.
>>
File: ruins_of_ur_sagol.jpg (64 KB, 432x600) Image search: [Google]
ruins_of_ur_sagol.jpg
64 KB, 432x600
>>46490008
>They don't survive well. Small nomadic tribes under great threat are not a good living. They really should kill the horrible monsters when given the chance.
They do well enough. Native Felaryans are portrayed as being physically superior to offworlders as a result of their brutal upbringing. These are people that could go toe-to-toe with the best Catachan has to offer, and come out on top because the Felaryan jungle provides the nutrition necessary to be a 7 ft tall hunter-gatherer.

Basically you're forgetting that even without giant predators, Felarya would still be a death world. A human civilization can't really change that in any meaningful way. And even if they could, the Guardians would just show up and fuck their shit like they did to Ur-Sagol.
>>
>>46490181
>brutal upbringing
>They do well
I don't think you understand what people mean when they say things like 'quality of life'.
>>
>>46490161
They would if they could, but since most of Felarya's human population ends up there accidentally, it's hard to mobilize a huge military force with any kind of artillery large enough to think about wiping out Felarya's giant population.

On top of that, there are a rare few giants with powerful enough magic to combat such an assault. Felarya's Hell is inhabited partially by giants, and the ruler of Hell is one of them, and has such magic.
>>
>>46490220
Like we said, they're basically Australian.
>>
File: 1425362525869.gif (2 MB, 503x512) Image search: [Google]
1425362525869.gif
2 MB, 503x512
>>46489607
>this inhuman monster
Actually, Karbo is supremely bro.
His bro-ness is actually the source of his fandom's shittery; He was allowing EVERYONE to contribute, but an elitist circle was bullying everyone out.

And he's not in it for the actual digestion, he just likes the idea of Giant Monster Girls putting people into their mouths and insides...
...His art WILL give you an oral fixation!

>>46489713
>One thing about Felarya that most people in this thread seem to be overlooking is that not all of the giantesses are actually indestructible. Most of them are highly resistant to most weapons, but a lot of that just comes from their sheer size. Only a select few of them, which are rare and are basically deities, are actually immune.
Hell, they're not even that highly resistant...
Last I asked him, Karbo said that a .50 cal Machine Gun could gravely injure a Predator...
...Problem is, he didn't know that you can modify and AR-15 to fire that caliber...
...I actually tried to re-enter the community with a Armadense Sales Bioroid who handed out the Rifle and a complementary clip of ammo for free, since the Mega-armscorp had a huge stockpile of the munition to off-load.

>>46489798
>The problem is that it's difficult to do so, requiring weapons similar in scale to >>46489384.
Well you didn't use to have Cannon sized weapons...

>>46489897
>If you want to actually make a life there you need to thin the numbers out. That way you can safely exploit the nearby resources and travel without getting killed.
Guardian bait...

>>46489920
>>46489992
>Soft Vore is swallowing whole, Hard Vore is eating with teeth and chewing, etc.
>Fatal/non-fatal is a different classification.
>>46490002
>That's not even REMOTELY true, anon
Yep.

>>46490053
Yep, the Giant Monster Girls are only suppose to be middling tier Predators...
...If they aren't Tarrasque eating behemoths already...
>>
>>46490282
>Bro
>Fetishizes murder.
>>
>>46490393
>Being unable to separate fantasy from reality
>>
>>46490431
I can, however, this is a person whose greatest turn on is the idea of humans being murdered and eaten. He's not a good person.
>>
>>46490393
Anon, I was once like you, but after close examination of Karbo line of work, it is easy to see he doesn't focus on the dying part.
Rather, he likes the idea of a Giant Woman putting someone into their mouth, probably even swallowing them WHOLE AND ALIVE.

Think of it like Face-sitting, it's WEIRD, but it's not necessarily malevolent from either side.

Now, there ARE those in the Felarya fandom that DO fetishizes murder, but their OCs are the giant sadistic Naga dudes with spiked hemi-penises who rape and torture their prey before chowing down on them.
>>
>>46490454
Most fans of vore prefer to be the prey, so it's a suicidal domination fantasy if anything. A lot of the reasons for the appeal are the same reasons that BDSM appeals to people. If you can't fathom something even this slightly different from you, then it sounds like you've got issues too, buddy.
>>
>>46490482
And then they die. That's part of it.

And are you really comparing sitting on someone's face to murder?
>>
>>46490524
I can understand BDSM. What I take issue with is fantasizing about murdering or being murdered.
>>
>>46490531
It's not actually happening, though. It fantasy. It's fictitious. It's part of a story.
The fact that people like you get so upset over something that's not real continually baffles me.
>>
>>46490557
But it is what he's fantasizing about happening.
>>
>>46490531
>And then they die.
Well yeah, since they're being eaten, but the thing that turns Karbo on is giant women putting people in their mouths and sliding them down into their bellies.
I think the ONLY reason this is fatal in anyway is because the digestion crowd got to him first.

>And are you really comparing sitting on someone's face to murder?
How far detached is shoving a pillow over someones face from face sitting?
>>
>>46490603
And killing them.

>It's only fatal because he's attracted to it being fatal.
Okay?

>Detached
Mostly because face sitting doesn't end in anyone dying, same with most other fetishes.
>>
>>46490574
Yes, in his imagination. Which, in case you can't tell, is separate from reality.

Are you morally opposed to other people playing necromancers in your games because of the horribly suffering they inflict on others within the fictitious setting?

Do you rally to outlaw books that depict humans inflicting suffering upon others?

Normal vorefags don't actually want to die/eat someone in real life, they just like thinking about it.
>>
>>46490282
So what you are saying is, we need to kill these 'Guardians/Watchers' .....
>>
>>46490643
But it does mean it's something he likes the idea of. Killing people, or being killed.

>Necromancers etc
I'm pretty sure most people who play those do not fetishize murdering people and raising their corpses. Fetishism is a might bit different from playing a character.
>>
>>46490632
>he's attracted to it being fatal.
But he's not attracted TO THE FATALITY!

>>46490643
>Normal vorefags don't actually want to die/eat someone in real life, they just like thinking about it.
Indeed.
In fact, since this Anon is sounding like that shitflinger from the Berry Inflation threads that INSIST all Blueberry Inflations must include the threat of popping, I suggest we stop engaging him.
>>
>>46490715
>But he's not attracted TO THE FATALITY!
Be fantasizes about them dying, you can't escape that.
>>
>>46490680
He likes pretending to be/imagining he's being killed. (Actually Karbo specifically prefers a fade-to-black at that part, but it's true for others.) If I can't make you see how that's different from actually being suicidal, I don't know how anyone can.
>>
File: 1459101340828.jpg (59 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459101340828.jpg
59 KB, 500x500
Are there any other good settings with noticeable size differences?
>>
>>46490715
Also what the ever loving fuck is a blueberry inflation?

>>46490741
He does like the idea of it happening. That's something inescapable. He idealizes killing or being killed for his fetish.
>>
>>46490674
>So what you are saying is, we need to kill these 'Guardians/Watchers' .....
Good luck, there is a reason I called them "Eldar Things."
They'd fit right in with the Lovecraftian Pantheons.
>>
File: bill oreilly.png (87 KB, 330x339) Image search: [Google]
bill oreilly.png
87 KB, 330x339
>>46490733
>>
>>46490680
>he likes the idea of killing people or being killed.
Because people don't have fun playing video games about murdering people all the time, or enjoying torturous death simulators like the Unfair Platformer.

People like what they like. I'm all for bashing on weirdos but you gotta come into it was a better argument than that.
>>
>>46490762
Look, if you lack the ability to distinguish between fantasy and reality, you should probably stop posting on a chinese cartoon image board and go seek medical help.
>>
>>46490783
Some games do encourage sadism, true. Most do not really glorify the idea of torturing and killing the undeserving, however, like this fetish does.
>>
>>46490762
>Also what the ever loving fuck is a blueberry inflation?
Violet Beauregarde, Willy Wonka/Charlie and the Chocolate factory.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkH4UgIJRmA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_F7ANlvZORE
>>
>>46490808
As I told you, I can. However, a person's fantasies and fetishes, the things they desire to happen, reveal a lot of negative information about them.

>>46490816
That's a fetish? What the fuck.
>>
>>46490829
>That's a fetish? What the fuck.
if it exists...
>>46474803
FUCK THIS VORE MARY SUE BULLSHIT, LETS DECONSTRUCT AND GO FULL MONSTER HUNTER + ATTACK ON TITAN AND TAKE BACK THIS PLANET
>>
>>46474803
also that fairy girl has a nice ass
>>
>>46490829
>the things they desire to happen
Fantasizing about something doesn't automatically mean you actually want it to happen in real life. There are a lot of people who fantasize about being horribly raped by tentacles, but they would be appalled at the thought of actually being raped in real life. If you believe otherwise, you genuinely have serious issues you need to work out.
>reveal a lot of negative information about them.
That's a big assumption there, pal. I could make some assumptions about you based on your narrow-minded posts.
>>
>>46490764
Pre or post Dereleth? Post have exploitable weaknesses that can result in defeat, pre requires waking up the universe.
>>
>>46490914
>In real life
Well no, that's why he invented a setting for it.

>It's a big assumption
No, I think it's rather obvious that when you dream about killing or being killed and it gets you off, there is something wrong with your brain. If scientists have found scrambled connections in the brains of foot fetishists, there's definitely something misaligned in yours.
>>
>>46490757
http://pastebin.com/9VJFzALC

The Titan Empire, Omega, and Aekallia are all decent settings from a science-fiction perspective.
>>
>>46490853
Well from what I'm gathering, the world is protected by immortal mary sue gods, so no fun stuff like going full Attack on Titan x Monster Hunter on shit and doing anything, you'll just get dick slapped by the gods.
>>
>>46491004
>In real life
>Well no, that's why he invented a setting for it.
Yeah, that's my point exactly. It's not actually happening, so no one's getting hurt. The people involved in it are not actual murderers. Therefore, people who get this upset about it need to chill out. It's like the "D&D is Satanic" craze of the 80s, geeze.
The entirety of your argument can be reduced to different = wrong. which I disagree with immensely.
>>
>>46491061
Nah, that's not entirely true. Viable weapons against the giants exist, like >>46489384 and the guardians don't give a shit unless it's directly threatening them.
>>
>>46491061
Nah, that's only if you get to the level where you start nuking all the vore monsters, being a badassed adventurer is fine
>>
>>46491135
Well at what point do the guardians start giving a fuck? When you go around poking their dormant forms or some shit?
>>
>>46491100
Ignore the man who can't tell fantasy from reality
>>
>>46491026
I'll check some of these out. Thanks.
>>
>>46491100
Who said I'm upset, anon? Are you projecting? All I'm saying is that he's a sick fuck who gets off on the idea of killing people.
>>
>>46491162
>When you go around poking their dormant forms or some shit?
Either that or if someone somehow miraculously managed to launch a large-scale military invasion of Felarya, which would inherently threaten their territory.
>>
>>46491221
I gotta ask, is there any sorta magical bullshit energy that prevents complex machinery from working? Because if the humans are being pulled into this world from all over the multiverse, why haven't any with modern tech started making a bunch machinery?
>>
>>46491364
They have, and they do. It's just that when and where the people get pulled from is so unpredictable most of the time that it's hard for people to get organized enough to pull something like that off. Not impossible, though, as evidenced by the city of Nagev, which is probably the only notable example.

There is a magical bullshit energy that prevents most powerful magic from working, though.
>>
>>46491364
Do you any idea how much infrastructure they'd have to bring with them to start making modern machinery?
>>
>>46491410
Basically what I mean is that, if you for some reason wanted to run this as a setting, you could go full monster hunter mode if you wanted, it would just be pretty unlikely to pull off, and require the killing of multiple beings that are essentially gods.
No such substantial invasion force exists within the lore proper, though, if that's what you're asking.
>>
>>46491364
Basically, if you're a human, and you somehow wind up in Felarya, which will almost 100% of the time be accidentally, your best bet is to try to get to Nagev before you die horribly.
>>
>>46490929
>Pre or post Dereleth?
Wait, the SNOWMEM?
Or someone else named after that Final Fantasy boss?

>>46491135
>Nah, that's not entirely true. Viable weapons against the giants exist, like >>46489384 and the guardians don't give a shit unless it's directly threatening them.
>>46491145
>Nah, that's only if you get to the level where you start nuking all the vore monsters, being a badassed adventurer is fine
Yeah, as long as you don't go changing the Status Que, you're good.

>>46491100
>The entirety of your argument can be reduced to different = wrong. which I disagree with immensely.
>>46491168
>Ignore the man who can't tell fantasy from reality
Yes, at best he is a troll, at most he is probably underaged...

>>46491458
>Basically what I mean is that, if you for some reason wanted to run this as a setting, you could go full monster hunter mode if you wanted, it would just be pretty unlikely to pull off, and require the killing of multiple beings that are essentially gods.
>No such substantial invasion force exists within the lore proper, though, if that's what you're asking.
Well I don't even think they'd mind Monster Hunter mode, just as long as you weren't going to Exterminatus the Predators.
>>
>>46491410
>There is a magical bullshit energy that prevents most powerful magic from working, though.
Actually the opposite is true. The same energy that gives Felaryan soil its healing factor also enhances most people's magic.
>>
>>46491501
Necromancy doesn't work though
>>
>>46491572
Is every school of magic Necromancy?
>>
>>46491572
Or at least not the kind involving reanimation. Vampires possibly still work? By which I mean they don't immediately die if they enter Felarya.
>>
>>46491635
I'm just sayin that if Arthas walked into Felarya with Frostmourne, it would basically turn into a fancy but useless butterknife
>>
File: 83456787356.gif (811 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
83456787356.gif
811 KB, 500x281
>>46474803
I'm not HFYfag but goddamn this setting frustrates me

FFS there needs to be a least 1 human who puts the fear of god into the smug bitch monsters
>>
>>46491726
>smug bitch monsters
I love you
>>
File: what_the_hell_am_I_Reeding.jpg (18 KB, 101x461) Image search: [Google]
what_the_hell_am_I_Reeding.jpg
18 KB, 101x461
I don't know shit about this setting but what the fuck do they do if they accidentally teleport a Solar Exalted into this universe if said portals teleport from all across the multiverse and different universes/
What if they accidentally teleport in an elder horror far more dangerous than any single universe in there? Like Numidium.
>>
>>46491726
>I'm not HFYfag but goddamn this setting frustrates me
>FFS there needs to be a least 1 human who puts the fear of god into the smug bitch monsters
There are, but most of them are 3edgy5me donut steel OCs.

More common, interesting, and appropriate for the setting are great predators that don't hunt humans.

Well trained groups of humans who use clever tactics and weaponry to disable or kill great predators are acceptable too.
>>
...Why does Negev have a Tourism Guild?
>>
>>46491814
>Like Numidium.
The OOC argument between fans over the setting suddenly becomes an IC reality. The setting is rendered unrecognizable by the effects.
Somehow, it's all Vivec's fault.
>>
>>46491899
>it's all Vivec's fault.
>CHIMS LOUDLY
>>
>>46491857
Felarya has no shortage incredible natural wonders. If people can go on tourist vacations to Mt. Everest, I don‘t see why rich elites from throughout the multiverse wouldn‘t want to take a guided tour of the most infamous death world.
>>
File: giving the m.gif (17 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
giving the m.gif
17 KB, 800x600
>>46491899
Don't forget that Vivec also gets in somehow and gets to test out his muatra on all them giant girls.
>>
>>46491726
>FFS there needs to be a least 1 human who puts the fear of god into the smug bitch monsters
Well as stated previously, I did have a Bioroid handing out .50 cal Assault Rifles, but that was more a ploy to sell .50 ammunition...
>>
>>46491814
Same reason they don't fuck up your average D&D setting despite the ease of planar travel
Alternatively, where do you think the guardians came from in the first place?
>>
>>46491992
But from what I can tell Guardians are not that powerful, I mean from the wikia they can destroy nations and regions I guess, and deal with some dimensional shit.
But as soon as something universe shattering tier would get in they would get fucked, like old planeswalker or something.
As for
>Same reason they don't fuck up your average D&D setting despite the ease of planar travel
In most of these universes planar travel is limited to some planes or all dimensions tied to one universe or something, not all of multiverse.
Again I don't know shit so who knows.
>>
>>46492106
>In most of these universes planar travel is limited to some planes or all dimensions tied to one universe or something, not all of multiverse.
Nope, off the top of my head in canon D&D both the plane of shadows and the far realms connect to other multiverses as well as do a few of Sigils doors, and it's canonical that portals reaching other muliverses/settings can be created if you know how/through natural (but very rare) magical phenomenon
>>
>>46492106
>But from what I can tell Guardians are not that powerful, I mean from the wikia they can destroy nations and regions I guess, and deal with some dimensional shit.
The Dimensional Chimera or whatever it is is definitely strong enough to go up against the silly shit other universes have. I agree though, the others aren't THAT op.
>>
>>46490853
Fuck you and take your HFY back to Spacebattles.
>>
>>46492559
Two important facts to inform you while you whine at that anon.

1. HFY has been on /tg/ longer than that spacebattles has existed.

2. This is a setting about Mary Sue vore monsters killing powerless humans. This is the sort of setting it's natural to want to see taken apart.
>>
>>46492615
Making a Mary Sue faction of humans to fight and kill all the preds is just as cringey, dude. It's been done before and it's always awful.

Witness:
http://lordmep.deviantart.com/art/Fel-to-Felarya-Part-3-163957931
http://lordmep.deviantart.com/art/Kadar-Profile-Early-History-497720778?q=gallery%3Alordmep%2F25213740&qo=14
>>
>>46492767
Nobody said he had to go Mary Sue with it, anon. That's you projecting when you heard someone talk about killing your waifus.
>>
>>46492896
>Nobody said he had to go Mary Sue with it, anon.
Any faction that would carry out full scale warfare against great predators in the Felaryan jungle is Mary Sue by definition. They would exist solely to carry out the author's revenge fantasy on the setting, a mouthpiece to vent their grievances against a cruel world.
Why is this bad?
Because it's not what Felarya's about. Even if you don't like vore and strip away all the fetish aspects of the setting, it's still about being helpless in the face of powerful natural forces that are totally at odds with the civilized world. It's very possible to write compelling, human stories in Felarya, but they will draw more inspiration from Alien or Godzilla than Attack on Titan.

>That's you projecting when you heard someone talk about killing your waifus.
I think it's funny you assume that that's what I'm projecting.
When I first learned about Felarya I was around 13 or 14, and the setting frustrated me terribly. I was horrified by the vore, and the sugar-coated way it is usually portrayed, and wanted desperately to read about humans beating the predators, or predator characters that wouldn't eat humans because they knew it was wrong. I had all sorts of ideas for my own badass character who could survive in the jungle and put the predators in their place.
Over time though, I came to terms with the setting, its goals and nuances, and realized that Felarya really didn't need a Morgan Collins to run around the jungle and punch out giant nagas. It wouldn't add anything to the setting, only assuage my wounded, impotent teenage ego.
>>
>>46493603
>This huge ass rant to defend his poorly written fetish setting and his evil Mary Sue waifus.
Holy fuck this is pathetic.
>>
>>46493603
>Over time though, I started to jerk it to the setting.
This is your motivation, be honest.
>>
>>46493812
>>Over time though, I started to jerk it to the setting.
This is your motivation, be honest.
>This is your motivation, be honest.
I honestly have never jerked it to anything Felarya related. I just grew up and realized that going to great lengths to deconstruct something like Felarya and "stick it to the big bad predators" was childish.
I do still have a soft spot for Felaryan predators that don't eat humans though, even if many of them are Sue-ish in one way or another.

Besides, when it comes to vore, I prefer same-size.
>>
>>46493603
>Any faction that would carry out full scale warfare against great predators in the Felaryan jungle is Mary Sue by definition
That's bullshit, there are multiple settings where beings are on far higher powerlevel than anything in Felaryan. Are you implying that nothing can ever challenge predators in Felaryan? That no tactic and no trick can ever be used against them?
You know people used to say it's impossible to fly and we have whole fucking ports for flying machines now. If laws of the universe have at least one small thing that would allow to fuck them over someone somewhere would create an army or a tactic or something to fuck them up eventually.
>Because it's not what Felarya's about. Even if you don't like vore and strip away all the fetish aspects of the setting, it's still about being helpless in the face of powerful natural forces that are totally at odds with the civilized world. It's very possible to write compelling, human stories in Felarya, but they will draw more inspiration from Alien or Godzilla than Attack on Titan.
Not that guy but this is where I am ideologically at odds with Felarya. People constantly moan and preach about oh so great natural balance and powers far greater than us and how we can never stop tsunamis and all that bullcrap, but the very fact that we are already far past several of those "natural dangers" that we thought were impossible to beat before and the very fact that we consider defeating several of current natural dangers as a possibility proves that if a race like humanity with enough enginuity exists in a setting that has far more tools to use, like fucking magic, there is no way that said race won't eventually again through their own ingenuity fuck shit up.
Stagnation is the most imporbable and impossible thing that I always hate in all settings, hell if there is a race that is fucking up local humans they should have super high tech and singulairty beacons and all that shit.
>>
>>46493914
Proves my point though, honey. You think people who hate your fetish are bad people because you started to get off on it, giant or not. Anybody that actually stands up to people eating mary sues must be even worse, because how DARE anyone want to fight against your qt waifus.
>>
>>46493603
>>46493938
>Over time though, I came to terms with the setting, its goals and nuances, and realized that Felarya really didn't need a Morgan Collins to run around the jungle and punch out giant nagas. It wouldn't add anything to the setting, only assuage my wounded, impotent teenage ego.
That simply means it's a shit setting, end of it.
Any setting that at least doesn't try to keep up suspension of disbelief is a shit setting in my opinion because as far as I can tell at this point Predators win
>Cus I want muh vore giants to walk arround and be scary and shit XD
That means no matter what, even if a fucking essence 10 Solar Exalted circle with artifact 5 weapons of mass destruction that can annihilate universes appear setting will stay the same way because
>muh vore
A setting that has to be artifically and illogically forced to be one way or another and a single change can fuck it up is a shit setting .
>>
File: 64D81Wf.jpg (86 KB, 500x628) Image search: [Google]
64D81Wf.jpg
86 KB, 500x628
>>46493938
>>46493942
>>46493973
You guys are still missing the point.
Of course you can always bring up something from another setting that will totally curb-stomp everything in Felarya. Go ahead, do it. I can't stop you.
But what are you accomplishing? You're just vindicating your hatred of the setting, which is just as masturbatory as making some giant naga OC who's super kawaii and noms humans all day. Except for the human that's a self-insert of you. He's off limits.

I honestly find is fascinating that Felarya inspires such anger in people. I thought only DA autists wrote rants about how vore is and evil satanic blight on the world.
>>
>>46493914
>likes vore
Opinion discarded. This isn't about what the setting is like currently, you stating that it is absolutely impossible that in a setting someone will appear who can fuck up great predators shows how shit the fanbase and the setting itself is.
Again this is not about how the setting is run currently, but generally, are you saying that no matter what it is absolutely impossible to fight back properly and win?
>>
>>46494191
If a fictional setting can only tell one kind of story, it's a poor one. Even Lovecraft rarely had his protagonists survive or even more rarely, win.

And a lot of people hate any kind of snuff fetish, it shouldn't be surprising that you disgust people.
>>
>>46494227
This, there are stories where technically even universal aspects like yog-sothoth have been defeated.
>>
>>46494191
>defending vore
>accusing anyone else of autism
nigga please
>>
>>46494191
Okay, so it's a stagnant shitty setting.
>that passive agressive image
Stop being mad that people are calling your waifus shit.
>>
>>46494209
>>likes vore
>Opinion discarded.
Sorry man, I was born this way.

>Again this is not about how the setting is run currently, but generally, are you saying that no matter what it is absolutely impossible to fight back properly and win?
On a small scale, absolutely. Plenty of adventurers go out into the jungle prepared, fight off or kill the predators they meet, and return safely to Negav with sick loot. Plenty others leave unprepared or get unlucky and never return because Felarya's a fucking death world.
A large scale genocide doesn't really fly, though, because of the Guardians. They are a shitty handwave, yes, but Karbo likely included them in the setting to quash the exact sort of dick-waving contest we're having now.

>>46494227
>If a fictional setting can only tell one kind of story, it's a poor one.
I never said that. What I described was the "core" philosophy of Felarya. It's like how 40k is defined by grimdark, and Star Trek is hopeful and uplifting. It's a general tone.
You could set an entire story within the walls of Negav and cover any number of genres without ever bringing up vore once.

>>46494291
Most settings that aren't trying to tell a focused story (like as the backdrop for a novel) are stagnant as a matter of course. They have to be so that all the separate authors working on them have a common reference point.
>>
File: 635032486023281482.jpg (351 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
635032486023281482.jpg
351 KB, 1280x1024
So, what i'm getting out of this thread, it's basically Jund but with monstergirls instead of dragons?

Also:
>Nagev
>Vegan in reverse
Karbo you motherFUCKER.
>>
>>46494537
Some "core" philosophies are trash, anon dear, some settings poorly made, some concepts repugnant. Like this one. It is only natural to hate it, that you stopped, is only because you started to enjoy the idea.
>>
>>46484291
I have seen a grand total of one doujin involving donning diving gear to delve into a giantess' pussy to fuck the cervix and even THAT was left mostly as an unfinished sketch.
This saddens me greatly.
>>
>>46494537
creating a literal ex Machina (and again even said ex Machina can be defeated, I see no reason why it can't be other than author wants it that way) to keep a setting a certain way is shit.
If he would put actual effort and worldbuilding into the setting to be the way it is then sure, but it is literally a half empty template for giant vore fetish shit and ex machina to keep it that way.
It's literally a magical realm.
>>
>>46494634
>Some "core" philosophies are trash, anon dear, some settings poorly made, some concepts repugnant. Like this one. It is only natural to hate it, that you stopped, is only because you started to enjoy the idea.
I've already explained why I find the setting interesting, and it's not because I think it's sexy. If you don't like it I don't know why you're still here.

>>46494661
>If he would put actual effort and worldbuilding into the setting to be the way it is then sure, but it is literally a half empty template for giant vore fetish shit and ex machina to keep it that way.
>It's literally a magical realm.
Well, yeah. Obviously. Most high fantasy settings are very contrived. Karbo contrived his in a way that gives him a sandbox for his vore fantasies. That it ended up being a pretty crazy setting for adventuring in is only the result of like 10 years of other talented people bolting things on and refining what was already there.
>>
>>46494832
Consider that the OP was posting sarcastically about the idea of people liking this setting. Methinks the intent is to have people hate on it, so people who like it like you are actually the ones who have no reason to still be here.
>>
>>46494565
>Jund
Not entirely inaccurate
>>
File: three_i_tell_ya_by_karbo-d7j464o.jpg (362 KB, 1084x1100) Image search: [Google]
three_i_tell_ya_by_karbo-d7j464o.jpg
362 KB, 1084x1100
>>46494852
OP here. I wasn't.

The art is pretty, it has an interesting world, and the monsters are all cute girls. The tone is upbeat.

Felt the same when playing Shantae.
>>
Vore is a horrifying fetish imho. At least guro is honest with itself.
>>
>>46495385
What does this even mean? How is guro not horrifying?
>>
>>46495409
He means that soft vore desensitizes murder and makes it seem cute and innocent whereas guro is open about being brutal carnage
>>
>>46495425
You expecting people to fill their porn with gore as atonement for having badwrong fetishes?
>>
>>46495434
No, just that the implications of murder isn't any less and perhaps more horrifying due to it being "cute".
>>
>>46495425
>soft vore desensitizes murder
I guess, but I frequently pretend to kill people and fantasy creatures by rolling dice. I'm not sure I'm on the moral high ground here.

I was just saying guro and 'hard'(?) vore are both horrifying.
>>
>>46495478
That's the thing. Vore is implied murder, and seeing people get off to it is essentially a form of death fetishism; which makes it no less horrifying than guro.
>>
>>46495511
So is this intended as an ERP setting?
>>
>>46495583
Yes, despite what people may say otherwise. There's even Lilliputians that humans eat.
I find soft vore to be even more horrific than hard vore because a slow death via suffocation and acid bath is implied.
>>
>>46495639
>There's even Lilliputians that humans eat.
Only the cat-people eat the tiny races. Humans and Elves are too civilized for it.
>>
>>46495639

>There's even Lilliputians that humans eat.

...I think we've all agreed that it would be best if we took the time and effort to make an Attack on Titan RPG instead? That would contain all the core of Felarya's concept without being- well, Felarya.
>>
>>46490764
>Eldar things

So they're space elves ?
>>
Sowhat I'm gathering from this thread is that the setting is some Monster Hunter/Attack on Titan mashup build around fetishes with MGE-level cosmic fuckery of enforcing said fetishes because muh boner and the being generally really shitty writers?

I'd actually like to play in a high lethality worldof wonders with crazy survivalists going toe-to-toe with colossal monsters. Maybe we should make one.
>>
>>46495861
>Monster Hunter/Attack on Titan mashup
It's more like a high fantasy kitchen sink setting that's also a death world and an unstable dimensional hub. Unique among death worlds though, the apex predators are actually giant sapients that usually resemble human women (men are rare) with the lower bodies of animals.

I'd hesitate to directly compare it to Attack on Titan only because it's not like the humans and giant predators are at war. To the people in the setting predators are just one of many, many dangers to be found in the jungle.
>>
>>46494565
>>Vegan in reverse

God damn he's one tricky son of a bitch. I almost lost my sides.
>>
File: 1358973581025.png (234 KB, 874x894) Image search: [Google]
1358973581025.png
234 KB, 874x894
>>46474803
That picture looks pretty cute, what can possibly be wrong with it?

>mfw after skimming the thread
>>
>>46494565
>>46496066
It's Negav, not Nagev.
Still, it's awfully close.
>>
File: nemo_055.png (2 MB, 1280x1005) Image search: [Google]
nemo_055.png
2 MB, 1280x1005
>>46474803

There should be a floating city going up high in the atmosphere, away from all the monsters, silently spectating all the landlubbers on the ground trying and failing to survive, and rooting for them when they occasionally manage to win a bout with the giants.

...With AA-gun emplacements if there are by some chance giant harpies or something, as an extra measure.
>>
>>46490282
Source?
>>
>>46496170
there are, in fact, giant harpies
>>
>>46494191
If you have access to reasonably advanced technology, living on Felarya safely doesn't seem that difficult. Colonize somewhere inhospitable and easily defended, like a mountaintop. (A bit like building a Mars colony in the Himalayas.) Travel by air— you traverse the shortest possible path, you can move very quickly, you miss the dangers on the ground (obviously), you don't need to establish or maintain a road network, you can see attackers coming, and you have room to maneuver around them. If you need to explore dangerous territory, use probes or drones, as they're unappetizing and cheaper than people. Expand slowly—after picking up mountaintops, choose islands too small to sustain significant predator populations. (They can still sustain you, and if there's trouble in that regard you can still supply them via air.) Ideally, you'd be able to monitor predator activity via some sort of remote sensing platform, but that's admittedly very handwavey. In any case, actually conquering the jungle or exterminating all the predators is probably unnecessary, in the same way that building condominiums in the Antarctic is unnecessary.

It doesn't really sound much harder than colonizing Mars or Venus.
>>
File: Eeeep!.png (165 KB, 539x219) Image search: [Google]
Eeeep!.png
165 KB, 539x219
>>46474803

So, explain the fairy. Are they food too?
>>
>>46496560
In Soviet Felarya, fairy eats you!
>>
>>46496515
The challenge is finding a way to get into Felarya with all that technology, as ending up there usually happens by chance
>>
File: Golden Elf.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Golden Elf.pdf
1 B, 486x500
I have no idea why I actually bothered to do it, but since I promised, here's Frakass's Golden Elves for DnD 5th edition, both as playable race and an NPC. You guys owe me big time.
>>
>>46497208
Nice. The PC version is probably OP, though, and the wording on the scaling of the damage of swallow whole ability is kind of awkward.
>>
>>46497208
Good job. I bet I could refluff these as eldritch horrors and sic them on my group.
>>
>>46497754
Just fluff it as a type of mimic or something (and change the type to aberration, or whatever).

>You see a group of elven maidens frolicking in the clearing. One of them beckons you over and you walk up to her and she embraces you and and kisses your on the lips
>Suddenly, her face splits open into a gaping, tooth-lined maw and engulfs your head! Roll for initiative!
>>
>>46497708
Yeah, I intented it to be 1d10 for each of you character level (ie. 1 at lv.1 and 20 and lv.20), but now that I think of it the wording sounds moe like rolling 1d10 and multiplying that by you character level. The min and max damage are the same, but there's less variance at any level past 1, especially at high levels. Not really sure how to best word it.
A probably "cleaner" alternative would be to just make it scale entirely based on your Con modifier, but I have no idea how to effectively word that.
>>
>>46497996
An auto-hitting 20d10 attack, even at 20th level, is broken as fuck.
>>
>>46498082
Myabe something like Con modifier + Prof bonus + 1d10, with the amount of d10s increasing at higher level, althought not to 20 (maybe 5 at highest)?.
>>
>>46495380
>The tone is upbeat
>My world where the girls are psycho murderers is super upbeat!
>>
>>46498200
I'd probably drop the prof bonus there as well. Con modifier + 1d10, which increases up to 5d10 at lv 20, is already high for unavoidable damage for a PC race.
>>
>>46497208
Thanks, going to repeat what others have said that the digestion damage looks overpowered

>>46497996
Personally I would have the digestion damage increase by a step for every two points of CON
>>
>>46491814
It goes the same as half of all the other "what if an exalt is in another setting": he will have a great ride chokeslamming any bitch that tries to eat him, may take patronage over a village. But baseline humans are still too weak to challenge the setting so no grand empire for him.

Dragonblood will actually be the best for setting, get a clan rolling.

And if we have some trying some big setting shift, he gets apparently Yozi-tier guardians on his ass. Can't solo those, bruh.
>>
File: Golden Elf Redux.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Golden Elf Redux.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>46498314
That works. Wait, why am I rebalancing a fetish elf race anyway? Especially since I made the playable version as an afterthough since there was room on the page and the NPC stablock didn't fit there without covering the picture.

Now that I started this, I kind of want to ride the crazy train to the end station and also two stablocks for the other two of Frakass's fetish elves (there's silver elves, which are pretty much just very large giants that are also elves, and fire elves, which are a hybrid of golden and silver elves: smaller than the latter, but still huge, and able to swallow creatures of their own size. Also immune to fire so they're great at hunting dragons).
>>
>>46495385
>>46495425
Somebody haven't seen enough guro. There's a lot of it that runs on "everybody is just chill with the murder".
>>
>>46498434
Eh, go ahead if you want to, it's a bit interesting and has applications as either a horror race or a fetish race depending on how it's presented
>>
>>46498488
Neither of those would make that good horror races, though. Silver elves are just giants, but with pointy ears (although they're bigger than DnD giants generally are). They don't usually eat humans, because humans are too small to be worth the effort, and spend most of their time sleeping. Fire Elves consider hunting and eating dangerous monsters to be their primary purpose of existence, and thus are actually on good terms with humans.
There'se also the tiny elves with extradimensional stomachs, but those would be kind of hard to stat (they're not any stronger than their size suggests, but if you don't watch your step you end up falling into a pocket dimension and getting trapped and digested there).

And then you have a bunch of non-elf creatures that probably also want to eat you (nagas, giants, the Chimaera...), but I'm not crazy enough to start statting every fetish monster for some French guy's fetish setting (wait, isn't Karbo also French?). The elf races are supposed to be related, so it makes a degree of sense to stat them all, at least.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.