[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Digimang Quest 19
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29
File: Digimang logo.png (110 KB, 592x200) Image search: [Google]
Digimang logo.png
110 KB, 592x200
Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=digimang

>Last time, on Digimang Quest.

After a brief discussion about juice, Dash was wisked away into the morning sky by a group of angels, bound, unconscious and held hostage, Dash awakened a prisoner, alone save for a powerful collection of unfriendly digimon with the intention to banish him from the digital world.

With Elecmon barely managing to get dragged along with him, the two were soon laying in the middle of the street in Dash’s home town, with none of their friends.

Resolving to do their best to get back and save everyone, the two worked on compiling clues, visiting each friend’s home, finding a threatening message to Daisy, the twins seemingly uncaring mother who was more than happy to have a young man around the house, and Casey’s family having already called her in as a missing person case.

The investigation also revealed that with the screwy time between the worlds, the others had broken apart, Eva splitting off and leading an army for unknown reasons, Jeff being kidnapped to become a Digimon’s bride, Daisy being rescued by another human, a stranger, and Casey enlisting Arukenimon for help finding Dash.

Eventually the clues, lead Dash to his mother, who accidentally co created the ancestor of the digital world, and with some computery fuckery, Dash and Elecmon returned in grand style, managing to meet up with Daisy and the mystery girl, to much tears.

Now, on with the adventure!
>>
Daisy’s still busy sobbing into your shirt, Fang having deemed her to hard to budge in this state, she decides to call it a night, moving around the far side of the colossal winged digimon, as the sun starts to set.

She grumbles about not having anything to start a fire with, but a short snap of you fingers sets some dried out shrubs cooking.

Fang watches, unimpressed by your magical display. “Thanks.” She simply states, curling up against the winged digimon’s side, the flower creature sitting dejectedly a few feet away from her, kicking it’s tiny feet in the sand.

After a fair bit more back patting, you manage to pry Daisy off and sit her reasonably close to the fire, the odd hiccup escaping her, after her crying.

Elecmon’s drawing a small map in the sand, muttering to himself, as he points between three sets of dots. Seems he’s trying to come up with a plan

Silence permeates the camp, save for the pop of the fire, and Fang busying herself eating.

Well, this is cheery.

>Ask Daisy privately about that message, seemed serious
>Help Elecmon out
>Talk to the flower thing, it looks bummed.
>Might as well introduce yourself properly to Fang
>Write in
>>
>>46469630
>>Ask Daisy privately about that message, seemed serious
>>Help Elecmon out
>>Talk to the flower thing, it looks bummed.
>>
>>46469630
>Ask Daisy privately about that message, seemed serious
>Help Elecmon out
>Probably should think of what to say to Aru and Casey.
>>
>>46469630
>>Help Elecmon out
>>
>>46469741
nigger, how's he supposed to fit all that in one post, pick like 2 or 3 at most
>>
>>46469630

Anyone want to save jeff from being a slave or we going to Casey and Aru first?

Or are we saving Eva from herself and her evil digi empire?
>>
>>46469892
We should probably save Eva from going full-on SJW, and Coded Village from their indoctrination program.
>>
>>46469892
If we're going for Jeff/Jess, we need backup due to him being in a castle. So, we grab Case and Aru, then we head over Eva to grab her and Witchmon.
>>
>>46469892
Eva probably. Aru and Casey are fine together, Jeff.. we're going to need help with that. We lost our chance at orbital insertion.
>>
>>46469947
>>46469967
Casey and Aru are probably coming to us, we didn't get rid of spiderbro.

I don't know we're not just phoning them.
>>
>>46469630
>Help Elecmon out
>>
>>46469787
Four of five of those are to do with females. Dash will be fine.
>>
>>46470099
Sure he will but Chuckles is pure and can't be overloaded with female interactions.
>>
>>46469630
>Help Elecmon out
But first...
>>
Calling it, daisy and elecmon are the winners
>>
File: Ms Kelli.png (149 KB, 343x523) Image search: [Google]
Ms Kelli.png
149 KB, 343x523
You squat down next to the teacher, a short distance from everyone else, far enough to not be heard if you keep your voice down, “Alright, so… to get back here, I kinda… had to break into your apartment-” She turns to gape at you, but you roll on, “Well, more that I tricked your neighbour into giving me the key, but I had a really good reason, I was looking for clues on how to get back- and I got one! But that’s… not what I’m here to talk about.”

She sniffs loudly, rubbing at her eyes under her glasses, “What is it then?” She asks.

“Well, while I was looking for clues, I… kinda opened your email, on your tablet. And I saw that was threatening you.” She inhales sharply, running her fingers up into her hair. “And, I just wanted to know if you’re okay, that seemed serious.”

She purses her lips, “I- that’s…. That’s a real world problem.” She nods to herself. “I can sort that out if I ever get back home.” She kicks her shoes off, squirming them under the sand and staring down.

“Daisy come on, whoever that was, they sounded like they were gonna kill you.” You pat her back, “Can you… at least tell me what it was about?”

She gulps, her lower lip trembling again. “I… just, a professor of mine, and my friend- but he’s in jail now.” She sniffs again, her shoulders shaking. “Janie…” She mumbles, staring at where her feet have disappeared. “C-can I have some private time, if you don’t mind?” She asks gently.
>>
You nod patiently. “Always here to talk.” You tell her, slipping over to Elecmon.

“If my memory is correct.” He pauses, muttering under his breath, “And my math is to be trusted, then.” He points at two dots to the west, one northwest, one south west. “We’re about an equal distance from Jeff and Eva. About a three day drive… or one, by air.”

“If we can convince Darkness McRaven to give us a ride.” You add under your breath.

Elecmon nods in agreement, before pointing east, at a larger landmass, “Still… Casey and Arukenimon are across the sea, at least a week’s travel away. Who should we try to find first?”

>Head east first, call ahead and meet Casey and Aru in the middle
>Call them, but head for Eva, she needs to be stopped
>Call them, but head for Jeff, he needs to be rescued
>Write in
>>
>>46471129
>>Call them, but head for Eva, she needs to be stopped
Would be nice to get Case and Aru, but they're a bit far. At least if we get Eva, we have Witchmon back hopefully.
>>
>>46471129
>>
>>46471129
>>
>>46471129
>>
>>46471129
>>Call them, but head for Eva, she needs to be stopped
>>
>>46471129
>>Call them, but head for Jeff, he needs to be rescued
>>
>>46471129
> Call them, but head for Eva, she needs to be stopped
And here I thought I'd go to a morning class for once. What a fool I was.
>>
>>46471129
>>
>>46471129
>>
File: Aru aru.png (624 KB, 600x764) Image search: [Google]
Aru aru.png
624 KB, 600x764
You jab a finger at Coded Village, “I’ll give Casey and Aru a call, see if they can meet up with us, but we really need to stop whatever Eva’s up too. If she’s amassed an army, I can’t see that going well for very long.”

Elecmon grunts, “I’ll try and convince this Jessica girl to give us a ride while you sort that out.”

He waddles off, while you pull your digivice out, praying that Aru’s number survived the transition back to being a normal phone. You hit the spider button, and the screen projects upwards. Thank Christ.

It barely rings twice before it picks up, “Dash?” Aru looks bedraggled, must be the middle of the night over there, but she focuses on you, snapping to attention, making an effort to tame her hair. “Casey!” She hisses suddenly, “Wake up, it’s the boy!”

“Hrrrrm?” You hear her grunt somewhere in the background.

“Dash, where the hell are you?” Aru demands, “We’ve been looking all over for you dear boy, thought you’d been kidnapped.”

“Well… I was and I wasn’t.” You grimace. “I got sent back to the real world, only for a few hours, but it seems like, it’s been….

“Seven months, two weeks and five days.” Casey says, peeking her face into the camera view, staring at you with an unreadable expression. “I’m awake right? This isn’t some dream?”

Aru sighs, pinching her nose, “It would seem not.” She shakes her head to wake herself a little more. “Dashie, dear, where are you?”

You glance around. “Currently? Middle of butt-fuck nowhere.” Casey hides a smile over that, “Buuuut, we’re kinda near Coded Village, Elecmon and I met up with Daisy already, thought she needed rescuing badly, turns out she’s fine. But, while we’re out here, we’re gonna try and track down Eva. She’s waging war on Coded Village for some reason. Wanna try and meet up there?”

They nod in unison, “We’ll leave on the first boat.” Aru assures you. “It’s good to see you again… but we really do need some sleep, it’s been a long day.”

You nod, “No worries, see you soon, hopefully.”
>>
Casey mutters something unintelligible, but Aru smirks and hands the phone to her, her face filling the screen. “I missed you.” She mutters, still barely audible. “I knew you weren’t dead, I just knew it.”

“I missed you too Casey.” You nod, “And- uh, by the way, it’s only been about half a day back home, but… your parents filed a missing persons report.”

She sighs slowly, nodding glumly. “Yeah, they would.”

“Get some rest, I’ll see you soon, okay?” Another nod, and you hang up, pocketing your phone, just in time to hear….

“Hell no! Devidramon isn’t some taxi service, we’re not just gonna go around dropping you off wherever you please!” The dragon grunts in affirmation, a flap of it’s leathery wings.

Oh, goodie.

You join him by his side, the goth girl shaking her head, “Get fucked, you either head where I’m already going, or you walk. Them’s the rules.”

>And where are you going?
>We can pay. Lots.
>If we get everyone together, we’ll be stronger as a group
>Write in
>>
>>46471928
>>We can pay. Lots.
Money solves most problems.
>>
>>46471928
Can we digivolve leomon and push Devidramon's shit in? I really, really hate these edgy little shits. It's just going to get worse now that she's got a goddamn dragon to feed her tortured little ego.
>>
>>46471928
>Also Eva is going crazy and sieging the place where baby digimon are born. Do you REALLY want too let her kill them and burn it to the ground? Also Witchmon is there and she can teach*raise fist then ignite it* magic. Taught Daisy and I can probably teach you.
>>
>>46471928
>>And where are you going?
>>If we get everyone together, we’ll be stronger as a group

She doesn't seem the type to want money.
>>
>>46471928
When it's inevitably somewhere stupid or incorrect.
Because she just said she wasn't a taxi service, so offering payment might just annoy her to even further levels of bitch.
>>
>>46471928
>>If we get everyone together, we’ll be stronger as a group

>>46472008
Devi is only champion. We have Gutsomon and ultimate so yeah, her shit gets wreaked.
>>
>>46471928
>Eva is currently leading an army into Coded Village. Soldiers being near children is rarely a good thing.
>>
>>46472008
Yes. If we push for ultimate we can wreck Devidramon easily.
>>
Wait, we have Witchmon's phone number, don't we? Maybe calling her later will be a good idea.
>>
>>46471928
>>
>>46472015
Wait why the fuck is she laying siege to the egg place?
>>
>>46472529
That's what Dash is gonna try and find out when the group rushes to her.
>>
“Look, we’ll be stronger if all of us are together.” You point out.

“And easier to find.” She retorts, pulling a nail file out and getting to work on her fingers. “I don’t negotiate.”

“And where’s exactly are you even going?” You demand.

“Devidramon and I have a hidey hole, way up north.” She sighs. “My dad was a big tech guy, hosted his own server or whatever the fuck. Point is, I know the password, and anyone who doesn’t can’t get in, unless I say so.”

“So you’re just gonna run away and hide?”

“Yup.” She moves on to her other hand. “Cos, let’s take a tally shall we? You got your ass handed to you every which way for 2 months straight.” She smirks dismissively, “While I have have been around these parts for….” She looks to devidramon. “How long? I forget.”

He grunts, “Nearly three centuries, give or take.”

Did he say centuries?

“Jessi- Fang.” Daisy changes her approach when the name earns her a glare. “Please, they’re just kids. They need help.”

The flower digimon speaks up, “I- I think we could go help.” She says, voice fluttering nervously. “It’s not that far out of our way.”

Fang just stares at the flower silently, and the digimon backs down, “Sorry.”

>Don’t make me kick Devidramon’s ass. We can and will if we have too
>Did you say centuries!?
>Look, we can work together to take down Dragomon, then find a way home for you.
>Write in
>>
>>46472558
>Did you say centuries!?
>Look, we can work together to take down Dragomon, then find a way home for you.
>>
>>46472558
>>Look, we can work together to take down Dragomon, then find a way home for you.
then let Dash catch up with what they just said then....
>Did you say centuries!?
>>
>>46472558
>Did you say centuries!?
>>
>>46472558
>Did you say centuries?
Do people just not age here?

Chuckles why the hell did you make someone I'd hate so goddamn much.
>>
>>46472558
>>Look, we can work together to take down Dragomon, then find a way home for you.
>"It is thought to have evolved from a computer virus that would infect the computers aboard ships and the like, then knock their direction and course out of order."
Yeah, her hidey hole ain't going to be worth shit.
>>
>>46472558
>Write in
>So you're not only are you a complete coward you're useless to boot.
It's only a three day trip by land and if it means we don't have to listen to miss "I'm so good because I hid in a hole for several centuries" I'll take my chances. If we can call up Witchmon and manage to get in contact with eva that way we might not even need to show up in person.
>>
>>46472669
You know I like this. I don't think being nice is going to help at all, and it's obvious having Leomon attack Devidramon would be a dumb as shit move. Make her feel like not doing this would make her look terrible might work.
>>
>>46472558
This >>46472669
>>
>>46472757
If she's been here for three centuries she could have achieved mega/ultimate and is just chilling in champion form for traveling.
>>
>>46472808
I'm pretty sure the Devidramon isn't her original digimon. how is multiple digimon with one digi-destined supposed to work? I mean normally digimon don't digivolve at will and need to grow into the new forms.
>>
>>46472849
Clearly she stole Daisy's mon.
>>
>>46472903
I doubt she could have stolen it and gotten it to champion without the corresponding digivice. FRISK HER FOR ANOTHER DIGIVICE!
>>
File: Lalamon_b.jpg (39 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
Lalamon_b.jpg
39 KB, 320x320
“Look, we can work together to take Dragomon, and on top of that, we can find a way to get you home. My mum knows how to get me in here, and I don’t doubt she’s working on a way, right now, to get us out.”

She rolls her eyes, “Yeah, and Santa comes to kiss all the good girls and boys on the forehead, and leaves little presents for them.” She points her file in your direction, “Don’t.” She stresses the word, “Tell me how to handle myself.”

Daisy steps forward, her expression making it evident she’s trying to muster her will. “You- you can’t just leave the baby digimon to die like that!” She exclaims, “They’re in serious danger.”

That… actually makes Fang pause. There’s a long silence as the sun properly sets. “Devidramon?” It grunts indifferently. “Fine, you’ve got a ride.” She sighs.

“Th-thank you.” Daisy sighs, her shoulders sagging.

“I only need a few more hours rest, so gather your energy while you can.” The dragon digimon rumbles, inching the saddle near it’s head looser.

Fang rolls to face away from you, curled against the beasts’ side, while Elecmon offers to keep Daisy warm curls up on himself, the heat leeching out of the desert as the night rolls in. You shiver, sitting a little closer to the fire, pumping some magic through your veins for the sake of it.

The flower digimon sits closer to the fire too, digging its feet into the sand. “Water a few feet down.” She sighs airily. “Not too clean, but better than nothing.”

>Ask the flower about itself
>Daisy might be cold, should probably offer to keep her warm
>Write in
>>
>>46472993
>>Ask the flower about itself
Fang is a right cunt.
>>
>>46472993
>>
>>46472993
Any knowledge if Dash can only use the heating spell on himself? If he can pass it to others I vote for that.
>>
>>46472993
>>
>>46472993
At the same time.
Talking is a free action!
>>
>>46472993
>>
>>46472993
>>
>>46473049
>>46473030
>>46473037
samefag
>>
>>46473076
Bait.
>>
>>46473076
I am kind of insulted and happy at the same time. First time being accused of samefagging.
>>
>>46473102
it gets old pretty fast.
>>
Chuckles I love you(full homo) but I'm passing right out. Have a good night. Guys please don't get Dash nearly killed while doing mundane tasks, that is my only request. Enjoy yourselves!
>>
>>46473197
Jump off the Devidramon? WILL DO BUDDY!
>>
>>46473260
I think he means fuck jeff, and murder this fang chick.
>>
>>46473268
let's do all three, at once! We can fuck Leomon while we're at it. Or he can fuck us whichever
>>
>>46472993
>>
File: Fang crazy.png (204 KB, 370x523) Image search: [Google]
Fang crazy.png
204 KB, 370x523
“So, uh, tell me about yourself.” You pat your chest, “I’m Dash Addams.”

The digimon’s tiny black eyes dart nervously towards the goth girl. “I’m Lalamon. I come from the desert near Tubetown.” She gulps timidly. “J- Fang and I used to go on adventures, when we first got here, along with a bunch of other digimon and humans.”

Wait a second. “You’re her digimon?” You ask, fishing your digivice out, “I mean, she can digivolve you?”

The flower shakes timidly, “She… used to. But our friends, Fang’s friends all got picked off by Dragomon, one by one, until we were the only ones left.” She shakes her head, “This protected area we go to, it isn’t her parents, it belonged to her boyfriend’s parents. He told her the password.”

Eesh. You glance over at the goth girl, unable to tell if she’s asleep with her back turned. “And where’d Devidramon come in?”

Lalamon sighs. “Just a friend that Fang made. She always liked him better. Said he suits her style. But she still used to digivolve me, before she threw her digivice away.”

“What’d she do that for?”

Lalamon twists it’s lips. “She thinks- I mean, we never proved it, but she thinks they come from Dragomon, that they have trackers in them, and siphon power to him, every time we digivolve.”

Huh. You fish the device out, a finger stroking absently at where that black mark in your next used to be, before the bug digimon sucked it out, the sound of chattering teeth coming from the sleeping red head a few feet away.

Your thoughts are interrupted, a message popping up on screen, “Take your time kiddo. Gotta figure out how to get you home, so you might be on your own from this side for a while. Love mum.”

The message shrinks, melding into your phone app, but clicking it just brings up a text reply, rather than the usual video screen.

>Where’d she ditch her digivice, she might need it one of these days
>Reply to the message, (Write in)
>Reckon you can convince her to join us?
>Warm sensei up, call it a night
>Write in
>>
>>46473405
Guys I know you're fucking prudes but she's freezing.

>>
>>46473405

>>46473426
Anon, I know you're a dickbutt, but I was only voting for the flower alone because voting for both would result in either not getting a chance at follow-up questions, or asking follow-up questions anyway, making it's inclusion completely meaningless.
>>
>>46473405
>Write in
CALL WITCHMON
>>
>>46473405
>>Where’d she ditch her digivice, she might need it one of these days

Man fuck Fang, ditching her friend like that.
>>
>>46473451
Should probably do that.
>>
>>46473405
>>46473451
Yes. The last time we "saw" Eva it might have been weeks ago.
>>
You rest your chin on your hand a moment, “Where’d she ditch her digivice?” You ask. “She might need it one of these days.”

Lalamon quivers, “Ummm… I think… near Knoyur Mame.” You raise an eyebrow, “Um, it’s Prince Mamemons castle. She threw it off a cliff, down to the beach below. F-for all we know, the ocean carried it away.”

Damn. “Well… we’ll be heading there soon. I’ll try and take a look around for it.”

The flower nods graciously. “Thank you.”

You yawn. Haven’t slept in ages… Daisy looks awful cold over there. You scoot over, wrapping an arm over her belly and scoot closer in the sand. Her breath hitches in her sleep for a moment, but she stays knocked out, her chattering calming down as warmth flows between the two of you.

You awaken, feeling her hand over yours, fingers gently intertwined, more than should be capable of a sleeping person.

“Daisy?” You mutter drowsily. She freezes, going unnaturally stiff, before letting out an unconvincing snore, “Daisy.” You repeat. She jolts dramatically, her hand coming free of yours without comment.

“Yes?” She asks, brushing loose sand from her hair.

“Everybody up. We’re taking off in three minutes.” Fang calls suddenly. “You’re on the ground, you’re left behind.”

The redhead ducks away, clambering up onto the dragons saddle as Fang retightens it, before climbing up herself, leaving Lalamon to struggle. You heft her and Elecmon up easily, before climbing up onto it’s neck.

“Hold there.” Fang instructs, pointing to a metal rail, “And keep your mouth shut. Bugs aren’t particularly tasty around here.”

You do as instructed, the dragon taking off into the night sky at incredible speed, nothing but the keening sound of the wind and it’s leathery wings flapping, monotonously, for hours on end to keep you distracted.

The sun rises, past noon, Fang scanning the horizon incessantly, “If we get attacked on the way there, it’s your fault!” She shouts over the wind.
>>
Despite her worries, you make it without incident, the desert giving way to rolling grasslands, before the bubble like shield over Coded Village comes into view, along with the blasted hellscape around it.

Pits and trenches line the fields in every direction, digimon darting between them, attacks raining in from the outside constantly, while intermittently bursting out through the shield. The shield’s also become opaque, where it was once transparent. Huh.

A horde of flying digimon rain down towards the village, explosions bursting against the shield, before they swoop away, rattling gunfire coming from the east side where the Commandramon are.

“Is this what Eva’s doing now?” Daisy asks, abject horror in her voice. “This is… awfu- hurk!” She coughs up a bug, groaning in disgust.

“Well? Now what?” Fang asks, scratching her arm as Devidramon hovers on the spot, like a hummingbird.

You call Witchmon, but she doesn’t come up with any response.

>Fly around, see if you can find Eva’s command centre
>Just put us down here, we can skirt around on foot
>Approach the village, signal that you’re not with the army.
>Write in
>>
>>46473795
>Fly around, see if you can find Eva’s command centre
>>
>>46473819
READ WHAT CHUCKLES POSTS WHATS THE POINT OF QUESTING IF YOU DONT READ IT!?

>You call Witchmon, but she doesn’t come up with any response.
>>
>>46473826
I have been shamed. I will proceed to commit sudoku.
>>
>>46473826
>Expecting people to practice basic literacy in a hobby primarily based around reading
Ha.
>>
>>46473795
>Approach the village, signal that you’re not with the army.
>>
>>46473795
>>Fly around, see if you can find Eva’s command centre
>>
G'night chuckles you filthy degenerate.
>>
alright, for all three people that voted, roll me a d20
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>46473972
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>46473972
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>46473972
>>
File: eva bitch face.png (137 KB, 316x479) Image search: [Google]
eva bitch face.png
137 KB, 316x479
“Fly around, we need to find her command centre!” You tell to her.

“Devidramon, you cool with getting closer?” She asks the beast. “If not, tell him to fuck off.”

The beast grunts indifferently, swooping in lower.

“Airborne enemy approaching! Open fire!”

Devidramon weaves effortlessly between attacks, up down, left and right, while you, Elecmon and Daisy keep your heads down, soaring low over the fields, Devidramon banks around a hill, before coming to a wooded area and- “There!” You point, a cluster of tents set up.

The dragon lands, as guards pour out towards you, readying attacks.

“Just try it!” Fang sneers, “Bunch of rookies, what are you gonna do?”

You shush her, as Daisy calls out, “Eva, are you in there?” Silence, before a bullet whistles over her head.

She yelps, dropping flat on her stomach, before a familiar voice cuts through the noise, stopping the others before they open fire.

“Some piece of shit wants to fight me face to face? Well about time!” Eve roars, stepping out of the tent, Devimon at her side. “Who’s got the balls?” She demands, ripping a sword from it’s sheath, the cover tossed to the side.

You peek your head up now that there’s no bullets coming your way, “D-Dash?” She shakes her head, levelling the weapon at your face. “Nice try shapeshifter, but he’s dead.” Her weapon wavers in her hand a moment, the afternoon sun glinting off her general’s cap, the diamond earrings still dangling from her ears.

Devimon stares at you, her red eyes peering, her stance less hostile.

“I’m the real Dash!” You assure her, “Look, Elecmon’s with me!”

She spits in the grass, “There’s more than one in the world! Just drop the act already! You're pissing me off now!” You jump down, unarmed, all the Commadramons weapons raising again, but Eva waves them off, green magical energy glowing around her hands.

You’ve got to convince her you’re really you. “Eva...

>Write in
>>
>>46474149
Well...how can i convince you? If I died or do anything dumb, you will cry again....or do I have to tell the story of what happened after the shower?
>>
>>46474149
>Write in
Search your feelings. You know it to be true!
Seriously Eva how am I supposed to prove I'm Dash? Have sex with you? Tell you about that cute mole you have barely hidden by your panties?
>>
>>46474149
>>Write in
"Okay if I can prove to you I'm Dash, can we have sex afterwards?"

Then flirt with Fang, to add to it.
>>
>>46474149
>Cut my hand, Digimon don't have blood
>>
>>46474197
Let's not say that.
>>
File: Eva sad.jpg (75 KB, 540x303) Image search: [Google]
Eva sad.jpg
75 KB, 540x303
You step a little closer, but stay out of lunging range. Just in case.

“Come on, you know it’s me.” You insist. “If I do or do something stupid and recklessly dangerous, then you’d know it’s me, but that’d- you know, make you cry again.”

Her hand wavers a little more, before she shifts her stance, shaking her head and holding her blade two handed. “You- you shut up! You don’t get to talk about him like that!” She hisses.

You step in, just a little closer, pushing the flat of the blade away and lay your hands on her shoulders. “Eva. Come on. Do I have to bring up what happened after that shower?” You give her half a smile, “An ‘uncouth pig’ I believe you called me.”

She meets your eyes, the sword dropping from her fingers, “It’s really you.” She says, out of breath, her expression softening.

Then her hand meets the broadside of your face in a stinging slap. “WHERE THE HELL DO YOU GET OFF!” She demands, kicking you in the shin. “JUST DISAPPEARING, NO TRACE, NO NOTHING, ALL WE KNOW IS THE ANGELS GOT YOU, THEN ELECMON FUCKS OFF, AN- AND- AND YOU’RE DEAD, BUT YOU’RE NOT DEAD, AN-” A weaker slap against your chest this time, “And fuck you!”

She punches you in the chest, weaker this time, her eyes red, but she’s holding back tears. You grab the fist that’s still resting against your shoulder, massaging your cheek. “You done?”
>>
>>46474149

>"You didn't throw away those earrings."
>>
Her head droops forward, her general cap almost tipping off her head, before you smush it back on. “Yeah…” She sighs out.

You nod, filling her in on what happened, the angels, the cave, the real world-

“Did my mum try and fuck you?” She asks, unsurprised that her mother didn’t realised they weren’t home.

“She… well…” You dither over the response, before nodding. “Yes, she tried very urgently.”

She groans, resting her forehead against your chest. “Yup. She would.”

Sensing the moment’s safe, Daisy creeps forward, “Eva? Could you ask all the dinosaurs to lower their guns please?”

The blonde does a complicated hand signal and they all lower their weapons. Cool.

You massage your cheek, still feeling the sting.

>What the hell are you attacking Witchmon for?
>Love you too Eva
>Jeff’s been kidnapped, forget all this and come help him out
>Write in
>>
>>46474385
>Love you too Eva
>What are you attacking Witchmon for?
>>
>>46474390
this
>>
File: CV shield.jpg (79 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
CV shield.jpg
79 KB, 600x450
You pat her shoulders one more time, before wrapping her in a hug, “Love you too.” You whisper in her ear.
“I didn’t say… fuckin… fuck you…” She grumbles.

“Welp, have fun with that losers. I’m gonna go ahead and not deal with your stupid war.” Fang announces, Devidramon’s wings carrying him high into the air with a single flap.

“Who’s she.” Eva asks.

“Some edgy goth chick, got pulled in here before us. Says she’s been fucking around for nearly 300 years.” Eva just grunts in acknowledgement of that, before you step away, tilting her head up and pointing. “Now, you mind explaining what the hell THAT’S about? What are you attacking Witchmon for?”

She shakes her head, “I’m not.”

“It’s not that I don’t believe you Eva, but you ARE the one wearing the general’s hat.” Daisy admonishes quietly.

Eva just shakes her head, “No, I mean, Witchmon’s not the one in charge in there, not anymore.” She jerks her chin at one of the dinosaurs, as Devimon and Elecmon catch up. “One of the angels has taken over in there, a… Angewomon, with a horde of shity little helpers.” She takes the file handed to her. “I found out every one of them, the ones that killed you, I thought.” She flips through, all four of the angels photos lined up. “After Tuhm Blur, they split up, went to take over small areas, hell if I know why.” She points at the male, purple digimon. “We already cleared him out, overran him, he was trying to fuck with Brandom. So, I took all the Sukamon with me, to rout them out for good. That just leaves Angewomon, Darcmon, and Lucemon.”

You glance back at the village, then down at the photo. “How many are in there?”

She shrugs, “Thirty or so. Problem is that shield. We don’t have anyone with the firepower to put a hole in it, not long enough to flood in. And, they have hostages. Even if we get inside, we gotta deal with that.”

>Sounds like a job for GrapLeomon
>Forget all this, I’m alive, and your brothers in trouble
>Maybe we can sneak in, from underneath >Write in
>>
>>46474557
Or sneaking in, I don't have that strong of a preference. Just not okay with leaving kids there to be indoctrinated or whatever, and we need to find out where Witchmon went.
>>
>>46474557
I do owe them about 7 months of hardship they inflicted on people I care about. If that isn't worth fighting for nothing is.
>>
>>46474557
>Maybe we can sneak in, from underneath
>>
>>46474557

Even if we don't say "Forget all this" we should still mention her brother's in trouble.

She might like to know.
>>
>>46474557
>>Sounds like a job for GrapLeomon

How long will it take before we will fuck Fang aswell.
>>
>>46474872
Fang is an asshole and not the fun kind either. She can go lurk in whatever shitty ass cave she lives in.
>>
>>46474881
We just need to fuck her happy.

It's working on Eva.
>>
>>46474913
That has more to do with befriending her and dealing with her angst.
>>
File: Grappuleomon_collectors_card.jpg (50 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
Grappuleomon_collectors_card.jpg
50 KB, 360x480
“Sounds like a job for GrapLeomon.” You look over to Elecmon. “You up for some revenge?”

He nods steadily. “I have more than a few things to say for being sent to the human world.”

Eva sniffs loudly, “Well- ahem- that’s handy.” She snaps her fingers, “Bring them food, and tell the troops, we’re pushing after nightfall. I only want token resistance until then, to conserve power.”

They nod, hurrying off in every direction, as Eva stoops, picks her sword back up and resheathes it, awkwardly carrying it by her side, she waves you, Elecmon and Daisy into her tent.

“We don’t have much for comfortable furniture.” She says apologetically, “But the food’s pretty good out here.” You pull up a seat at rough hewn table, as plates are set out, eating your fill, Elecmon chowing down to top off his stamina.

“So, why isn’t this Fang bitch helping us anyway?” Eva asks, wiping her mouth off with a napkin.

“She’s… very pragmatic.” Daisy says. “Rude, and largely out for herself… but, she did give us a ride, once we said that we thought the baby digimon were in trouble.”

“I think she’s hardened herself, after seeing all her friends get killed.” Elecmon adds. “Survivors guilt.”

Still an asshole though.

Eva clears her throat, standing suddenly. “Dash, can I speak to you privately?” She asks.

You glance around the table, all eyes on you. “Sure?” You shrug, standing and following as she ducks under a tent flap, heading into a smaller tent next door, one equipped with a small cot, just a bare few personal effects enough to identify it as hers. “What’s up?”
>>
She waits until the tent flap closes behind you, before she slowly worms the cap off her head, tossing it down on the small desk. “Thanks for…” She shrugs, “You know, when-” She shakes her head, “I- you’ve seen my mum, you should get that I’m kinda fucked up about commitment. Right?” She reaches out and grabs your hand, pulling it up gently. “And I…” She trails off, shaking her head.

“I love you too Eva.” You repeat, watching her blush.

“Stop saying that.” She whines softly, squeezing your hand, “You can’t just… you have to mean it, if you say it.” Even though you’re the same height, she suddenly looks so small.

“I do.” You assure her, tugging her close. “Really.”

>Kiss the Eva.
>Lewd the Eva
>Tell her about Casey and Aru, get it out in the open.
>Write in
>>
also im disappearing for dinner for a while, so amuse yourselves
>>
>>46474996
>Kiss the Eva.
This moment is about her.
>>
>>46474996
>Tell her about Casey and Aru, get it out in the open.
Best get that out of the way now.
>>
>>46474996
>>Kiss the Eva.
And then >Lewd the Eva
>>
>>46475018
Not the time dude. The Eva needs confirmation we really do love her.
>>
>>46474996
>Kiss the Eva.
Cute and fluffy diabetes-inducing romantic tsundere bullshit.
>>
>>46475015
Jesus Chuckles do you have to hunt and skin your meal or something?
>>
>>46475389
He's from Australia, probably having 3rd supper. I would guess the snake venom course, that takes awhile to stomach, lots of praying to god for assistance plus some vomiting, usually.
>>
File: Eva girly.png (196 KB, 339x479) Image search: [Google]
Eva girly.png
196 KB, 339x479
You press your lips quietly to hers, and even if you didn’t see it, you can feel seven months of tension leak out of her in seconds, her hand grabbing at your back.

You don’t press her for anything, leaving your lips closed, you just hold her like that for a few moments, before she pulls back, sighing quietly. “If you get killed, I’m finding wherever they bury your body, digging you up, and kicking your corpse ass.” She mutters quietly.

“General Powers, the suns down ma’am, on your orders!” A voice calls out

“That’s nice.” You give her one more squeeze, before scooping her hat back up and planting it down on her head. “Now, I think you’ve got an army to lead, General.”

She gulps… “I… I wasn’t scared of getting killed before. If it happened, it happened. But now…” She holds your waist, not wanting to let go.

“We’ll be fine.” You assure her. “Now come on.”

She nods, tucking her hair behind her ears, “Right. Right. I can- let’s go.” She ruffles her clothes back in place. “Devimon and I are going in there with you. And there’s nothing you can do to stop me either.”

Fair.

Eva orders a push on the east side, a blind charge at the shield to draw enemy fire, while you, Elecmon, her and Demidevimon hurry through the trenches to the western side, Daisy passing you the Norton shield, but electing to stay behind to help heal.

You slip it on, some of the few champion level digimon in the army waiting before your trench for the final push, before you get handed a fire axe… that takes you back

“We’ve only got one shot at this.” Eva whispers, keeping her head down, while you digivolve Elecmon. “So make it count Leomon.”

He nods, leaping high in the air, before throwing a punch straight in front of him. A channel of wind slams into the bubble, cracking it open.

>Charge
>Wait for Leomon first
>Give Eva the shield
>Write in
>>
>>46475454
>Charge
>Give Eva the shield
Holy shit did you really have to trigger all those death flags Eva?
>>
>>46475454
>Charge
>Give Eva the shield
Need to get my questing epipen.
>>
>>46474996

>Tell her about Casey and Aru

It's very, very important
>>
>>46475562

Fucking lag
>>
>>46475562

We have to tell her. And then the pain will begin.
>>
Alrighty, need 3d20
>>
Rolled 14, 9, 13 = 36 (3d20)

>>46475647
>>
Rolled 11, 19, 18 = 48 (3d20)

>>46475647
FOR DESCARTES!
>>
Rolled 14, 13, 3 = 30 (3d20)

>>46475647
>>
Rolled 19, 12, 7 = 38 (3d20)

>>46475647
>>
Rolled 17, 6, 12 = 35 (3d20)

>>46475647
>>
So that's 19, 19, 18

Sweet, let's enjoy it while we can, before the inevitable flood of nat 1s.
>>
Is Witchmon prisonner, or did she got egged?
>>
File: angewomon_by_ssnzhd-d7c8f4b.jpg (185 KB, 744x1075) Image search: [Google]
angewomon_by_ssnzhd-d7c8f4b.jpg
185 KB, 744x1075
You stop her before she charges off, making sure she’s got the shield, before Devimon surges upwards, taking Eva airborne.

You rush up the ladders, an Ankylomon bounding ahead of you, a shot thankfully deflecting off it’s armoured shell, you stay behind it, axe tucked low, you pick up your pace as the shield starts to heal itself, sealing itself slowly back together.

You burst through, ducking a shot, before a giant fox creature with a curved blade for a tail charges at you. You swing to the side, diving under it’s tail swipe and leave it for the giant armadillo to deal with, hauling yourself on, while Eva leaps down from Devimon’s side, sword flashing before she slices some purple loinclothed angel digimon.

A sharp whistling sound catches your attention, and you hit the floor, a bolt of light blasting into the hut nearby.

The angel lady from the cave is perched atop Witchmon’s hut, a bow extending out of her gloved hand, firing down at the crowd.

Devimon swoops wide, dodging her own fire, Leomon barely managing to squeeze through, before the bubble seals itself back shut.

You duck through a hut, to avoid any more fire, happening to pass through a kitchen, you get an idea, coating the metal head of the axe in oil. If you can light that on fire, there’s a good chance you’ll fuck whatever you hit up real bad.

Re emerging, the angel lady above has lost track of you, firing into the melee now turning into a brawl by the entrance.

Devimon’s disappeared from the sky, god knows where as Eva dives behind the well nearby, an arrow soaring over her head, before another slams into the well, the bricks giving a little from the force of the blow.

She spots you, pointing you to go around, as Leomon boosts high into the air above, before landing in a field of overgrown grass, out of sight.

>Sneak around the far side of the huts, attack the angewomon from behind
>Charge right down the middle, it’ll draw fire from Eva
>Write in
>>
>>46475885
>>
>>46475885
Time to fuck up a sexy angel.
>>
>>46475885
>Sneak around
>>
alright, roll 4d20 this time, best of three since were ded
>>
Rolled 10, 9, 20, 20 = 59 (4d20)

>>46476188
FLAMING FIRE AXE I CHOOSE YOU!
>>
Rolled 13, 17, 2, 19 = 51 (4d20)

>>46476188
>>
Rolled 6, 11, 9, 17 = 43 (4d20)

>>46476188
>>
Rolled 16, 19, 16, 19 = 70 (4d20)

>>46476188
>>
well, roll me 9d10 for damage real quick
>>
Rolled 9, 4, 8, 10, 10, 3, 2, 1, 7 = 54 (9d10)

>>46476276
ALL THAT DAMAGE
>>
Rolled 2, 4, 6, 1, 5, 8, 6, 4, 6 = 42 (9d10)

>>46476276
>>
Rolled 10, 10, 1, 9, 2, 3, 2, 1, 7 = 45 (9d10)

>>46476276
>>
File: Grap punch.jpg (11 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
Grap punch.jpg
11 KB, 183x275
You duck around the back of the hut, heading the long way round, you come up to the house next to Witchmon’s spotting a stacked up pile of barrels, the perfect way to get up on the roof with her.

Alright, let’s do this!

You charge, thundering up the barrels, on the roof in seconds, you raise the axe high, swiping at her from behind and- she dances to the side, the axe embedding in the thick wood of the roof. Shit.

“You.” The angel muses, “We gave you the gift of mercy and sent you home human child, why are you back.” She clucks her tongue, “And to think, I asked them to show you merc-”

Her speech is interrupted by by Leomon plowing into her from the side, his metal form shoulder tackling her off the roof. The two trade blows, Angewomon climbing into the air, as you redouble your efforts to pull the axe free.

Leomon gets her good though, slamming a fist into her exposed gut, a harsh wind blowing from the turbine on his arm, sending the two of them spiralling through the sky above.

Eva’s come charging up the centre too, as Angewomon manages to throw Leomon free, tossing him to the ground, but he lands lightly on his feet, unscathed.
>>
File: Devimon_t.gif (79 KB, 300x598) Image search: [Google]
Devimon_t.gif
79 KB, 300x598
Eva chips in, scooping up a heavy rock and hurling it, managing to clang it noisily off the angel’s helmet. “You litt-” The angel begins indignantly, only for Devimon to score her from behind, her claws spearing through Angewomon’s shoulder, through the angels flesh and poking out the other side.

Angewomon screams, managing to tug herself free, “You!” She spits.

“Me.” Devimon replies, flexing her claws. At a guess, this is the one that blew the fuck out of Devimon’s cult when she was younger.

Leomon tries to leap up after them, to join the fight, but they’re flying higher now, out of his range, the bubble swelling upwards to accommodate their fight. Devimon manages to hold her own, but her energy is flagging.

Eva leaps up on the roof beside you, ripping the axe free with a single arm, tossing it back to you. “Come on…” She mutters. “Finish it quickly.”

Angewomon bats her wings faster, a harsh current of wind forcing Devimon away, unharmed until she slams into the ground. Eva screams, jumping off the roof and hurrying off towards her, a trail of red in the air behind her for a second.

>Go to Devimon, she might be able to use this axe
>Find a way to get Leomon up there
>Check the houses for hostages, get them out
>Write in
>>
>>46476472
>Check for hostages.
Sorry I can't post much Chuckles, at work.
>>
>>46476472
>Find a way to get Leomon up there
Time for a Combo Attack!
Devolve Leomon to Tsunomon and have Devimon throw him. Digivolve in mid air and Cyclonic Kick her!
>>
>>46476472
>Check the houses for hostages, get them out
>>
>>46476472
>check for hostages
Eva and devimon need spotlight time too.
Only way they can have that "shit, i need to digivolve!" moment.
>>
>>46476472
>>Check the houses for hostages, get them out
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

alright, need 2d20s for that then, while I do this
>>
Rolled 8, 4, 18, 13, 11 = 54 (5d20)

>>46476653
Oh dear
>>
Rolled 4, 13 = 17 (2d20)

>>46476653
>nat20
[Worried laughter in the distance]
>>
Rolled 5, 3 = 8 (2d20)

>>46476660
and this too for reasons
>>
Rolled 17, 3 = 20 (2d20)

>>46476653
>>
Rolled 2, 15 = 17 (2d20)

>>46476653
for fuck's sake
>>
Rolled 18, 9 = 27 (2d20)

>>46476653
>>
Rolled 7, 17 = 24 (2d20)

>>46476653
>>
Cool, and while I'm writing, I need 6d20 for reasons
>>
Rolled 11, 8, 15, 12, 8, 8 = 62 (6d20)

>>46476784
will we finally get to axe someone?
>>
Rolled 10, 4, 12, 19, 13, 13 = 71 (6d20)

>>46476784
>>
Rolled 9, 3, 9, 2, 3, 1 = 27 (6d20)

>>46476784
Rollin
>>
Rolled 14, 2, 11, 5, 1, 19 = 52 (6d20)

>>46476784
>>
Rolled 8, 16, 13, 16, 15, 9 = 77 (6d20)

>>46476784
>>
File: Witchmon.full.1401506.jpg (187 KB, 700x560) Image search: [Google]
Witchmon.full.1401506.jpg
187 KB, 700x560
You duck down, kicking in the door to Witchmon’s hut, a cluster of baby digimon cowering on the floor. “Come on, we’re moving you hiss, glancing around for Witchmon, spotting her chained up at the back.

Your axe busts through the chains, ones she says were saping her powers, as she whistles for her broom. The vehicle comes zipping in, as Withcmon flexes her huge fingers, scopping up the remaining children. “I can punch outta this shield no problem sugar, you focus on kickin these feathered beatnicks out, why don’t ya?”

She zooms off, weaving through attacks easily, summoning the water from the well to punch right through the shield and out over the battlefield outside.

You emerge just in time for Leomon to try something new, launching a blast of wind at the angle from below, it buffets her around, slamming her into the underside of the bubble’s roof, she bounces off of it, but comes back down, angrier than ever.

Leomon tries to respond, but his turbines are starting to overheat, and he has to spin them down for another attack to charge up.

“Let’s see how you like this!” Angewomon cries, drawing her bow back. Leomon rounds towards you, grabbing you in his arms and taking off from the ground, trying to evade the shot he thinks is coming, but Angewomon follows his path into the air.

Unable to change direction, she has you dead to rights. The blast slams into Leomon’s back, ploughing him forwards with a sharp grunt of pain, the two of you slam into the side of the hill, Leomon managing to flip so he lands back down, avoiding crushing you by a hairs breath, the wind knocked out of your lungs as Eva tries to shake Devimon awake.

“Come on! Wake up!” She insists, shaking the demon. “We just got over Dash not being dead. You can’t go and die instead!”
>>
The red light is building up around her again, reminding you of something, a funny shaped heart symbol appearing on her chest, faintly glowing. You struggle to get words out, but you’re a bit busy breathing right now.

The angel descends, smiling smugly, she silently draws back for another shot.

“Devimon!”

Eva throws herself in front of the blast, the shield expanding to take the blow, knocking Eva over backwards onto Devimon in the process.

“Get out of the way, child.” The angel commands, drawing her bow back again.

“No! You can’t kill Devimon! And you can;t kill Dash, or Leomon either!” Eva spits at her, throwing her sword to no effect, the blade falling well short. “You can’t… hurt the people I love!”

Devimon bursts with golden light as the red aura flies off of Eva, into the demon, as you manage to pry yourself out of Leomon’s grip, the lion shaking himself awake, after the ass kicking that bolt gave him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCRq1TGxPk4

The demon rises from the ground, still encased in golden light, rising up into the air, coming even with Angewomon, before the light bursts off, revealing… oh my.

Devimon surges forwards, and it’s over in an instant, Angewomon’s shot goes wide, and Devimon scores her right through the stomach, her new red claws scoring through her belly, before slashing up through her head, knocking the helmet free for a moment, before she bursts into a cloud of data, part of which resettles on the ground as an egg.

The new devimon descends, landing in front of Eva, a silent nod passing from Digimon to human, before Eva rushes forwards and hugs her.

“I don’t mean to be rude.” Leomon cuts in. “But there’s still a war going on.”

>You and leomon can handle it, they need a moment
>Fight now, crying and hugging later Eva
>Write in
>>
>>46477165
>>
>>46477165
>>
>>46477165
>>
>>46477165
I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN TO USE MY AXE!
You know Dash is starting to remind me of Gimli. He's a real badass but others (The Digimon) completely eclipse him in strength making him almost like a comic relief.
>>
alright, 2d20s, lets see how we do
>>
Rolled 9, 13 = 22 (2d20)

>>46477366
Here we go!
>>
Rolled 7, 20 = 27 (2d20)

>>46477366
Please let us fuck up a digimon with our flaming fire axe.
>>
Rolled 14, 15 = 29 (2d20)

>>46477366
Well, one more then.
>>
Rolled 12, 16 = 28 (2d20)

>>46477366
>>
Rolled 12, 8 = 20 (2d20)

>>46477366
Axemon!
>>
>>46477282
Only in the movies, because Jackson has a boner for elves. In the books he was a badass.
>>
Rolled 3, 2 = 5 (2d20)

>>46477366
>>
File: LadyDevimon.gif (26 KB, 180x259) Image search: [Google]
LadyDevimon.gif
26 KB, 180x259
You nudge him, hefting your axe over your shoulder. “We can handle them, right. Give these two a minute? Besides, I STILL haven’t got use my axe on anything.”

He nods silently, taking off, back towards the fighting, as the bubble around the village breaks down, Eva’s troops flooding in from every direction.

You heft your axe over your shoulder, heading back for the battle, you swing it high, snapping your fingers, the fire runs up the handle to the head, and you savagely lash it down atop the fox beast from earlier, cleaving it in too. You’re gonna ignore that it was weakened from fightin the armadillo, lashing out forwards.

With the rest of the army sweeping in, you make short work of the enemy, your axe dealing out damage left and right, before everything’s said and done.

You end up resting atop a log, chin propped on the butt of the axe, Leomon back down to just a Tsunomon, completely bushed, the gentle cool of the night air undercut by the odd warm breeze.

Eva shoves you gently, making you scoot along the log. “Dash, Ladydevimon.” She introduces, her eyes drooping softly. “You can stop staring.” She adds after a few seconds.

“Can.” You respond neutrally, before you give her a smirk, as she tosses her sword down, pulling the sweaty shield bracelet off her wrist and waving it in your direction.

“Jerk.” She grumbles weakly, head resting on her palm.

>Tease her, she said she loves you
>Get her to Witchmon’s bed, she’s not making it back to her camp.
>Good work General, you might wanna get the troops marching. We can catch up tomorrow.
>Should probably send the army home now, huh?
>Write in
>>
>>46477638
>Should probably send the army home now, huh?
We can avenge my death better with a small group. Also what was that magic you used?
>>
>>46477638
>Tease her
>Congratulate her on being honest with herself.
>>
>>46477638
>Keep staring.
>>
File: LadyDevimon.gif (38 KB, 390x390) Image search: [Google]
LadyDevimon.gif
38 KB, 390x390
>>46477638
bigger and better pic
>>
File: LadyDevimon.jpg (104 KB, 581x800) Image search: [Google]
LadyDevimon.jpg
104 KB, 581x800
>>46477745
>Saved the wrong one
Right one here
>>
>>46477745
Still missing sally
>>
>>46477638
>>
>>46477638

>Get her to Witchmon's bed

>"You aren't going anywhere without a full night of sleep. Doctor Dash's orders."

Because.
>>
>>46477702

We need the army to rescue Jeff.
>>
>>46477638

Adding this >>46477703 to my vote here >>46477835
>>
>>46477852
Yes, we should totally use the army to rescue jeff, princess jess!
>>
>>46477852
Maybe if we wanted to siege and take over the place. I doubt this army is strong enough to actually siege an established city with actual defences. They had trouble taking on a single Ultimate and his flunkies.
>>
>>46477904
They may have a good defense, but we have a Dash.
>>
You give her another nudge in the side, “Yoooou said you loooove me.” You jeer in a sing song voice.

“Mmmmph.” She snorts, “You can’t prove that.”

Heh. You place a kiss on her cheek, “Come on, you’re not going anywhere until you’ve had some sleep.” You drop her off in Witchmon’s bed, LadyDevimon shrinking back down to a Pagumon. You set the puffy ball up on the bed with her, giving it a wink before you go.

Stepping back outside… your arms kinda hurt after all that chopping, heavy wings slapping at the air cutting of any train of thought you had going. “So, you actually won.” Fang muses, leaning out over Devidramon’s neck. “Didn’t see that one coming. Thought you’d get your asses kicked and I’d add another notch to my dead idiots tally.”

You stare up at her, “And you’ve not run off to your hidey hole.” You retort.

She examines her nails cooly, “Lalamon said it might be funny to get your asses handed to you.” You glance at the flower and it shrugs nervously. “Well, tell blondey congrats on reaching Ultimate.” She yawns.
>>
“How far could Lalamon digivolve, before you quit.” Tsunomon asks. Oooh, savage.

She glares at the little horned digimon, “None of your business.” She shrugs simply. “Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m in need of some beauty sleep.” She pats the dragons neck twice and they take off into the night sky again.

“She is not very pleasant.” Tsunomon mutters under his breath.

You resist the urge to comment either way, feeling soft hands press into your shoulders, Daisy funneling warm healing energy through you, easing the ache in your muscles. “Thanks.” You yawn, “Needed that.”

She nods quietly. “Witchmon said she can’t come with us, but wishes us the best of luck.” She dithers her foot in the torn up grass, her nostrils flaring, “She also said to help yourself to the fruits over there.” She gestures to the purple orange things, the one Witchmon uses in her surprise pies. From the way Daisy’s talking, she doesn’t know what they do… but damn her nose is twitching adorably.

>Let’s just focus on saving Jeff first
>Sweet, free fruit.
>You might wanna step away, turns out I’m spiked to secrete pheromones, all the time
>Write in
>>
>>46478231
>Let’s just focus on saving Jeff first
>Sweet, free fruit.
>>
>>46478231
>Sweet, free fruit.
Take a few. They are the closest we have to elixirs. The incredible horniness is just a positive side effect.
>>
>>46478231
>>Let’s just focus on saving Jeff first
>>Sweet, free fruit.
>>
>>46478231
>You might wanna step away, turns out I’m spiked to secrete pheromones, all the time
>Also, that fruit grows here for a reason. I'm not going to say I'm against using it, but you should know what it does before you do.
>>
File: disgustingOtter.jpg (84 KB, 348x505) Image search: [Google]
disgustingOtter.jpg
84 KB, 348x505
>>46478325
Boring anon is boring
>>
>>46478231
adding to >>46478325
>Sweet, free fruit.
>>
>>46478231
>>46478325
This. Let's not use rape fruit on teacher, but let's take some for best spider.
>>
>>46478231
>>Sweet, free fruit
Plus
>>46478325
This
>>
>>46478385
It's only rapefruit if we sex her while she's under the influence.
>>
>>46478231
>>Sweet, free fruit.
>>
>>46478360
>Not wanting the Christmas Cake to think about the fruit constantly now
>Not making her realize she wants, even needs to spend time next to you anyway
>>
>>46478401
So if we're under the influence of the fruit then she'll be raping us?
>>
>>46478527
Maybe? It's hard to say since under the influence or not we'd do her. It's a dilemma followers of descartes will debate for ages.
>>
>>46478527
Silly anon males are impossible to rape.
>>
You roll towards them, “Sweet, free fruit. I’m, uh not hungry right now though. Maybe we can take some for the road.” You pick a few off, pulling your shirt off to use as a case, watching her eyes avert as you do so.

“By the way, you might not want to stay downwind. Turns out that datadrive, it spiked me, soooo, now I secrete pheromones.... All the time.”

Her eyes widen at that, knees pressing together for a moment, before she stands back a bit, not entirely out of downwind, but close enough. “Oh.” She says simply. “That might explain some of the… changes Jeff was experiencing, before they dragged him away.”

It certainly would… You shake your head, plucking another fruit off the branch, spinning it in your hand. “Now, listen, I’m warning you now, so you don’t eat one randomly.” She tilts her head expectantly, all ears. “These things, there’s a reason they grow in these parts. I’m not against using them, but only if the person eating it knows what they’re in for.” She stares expectantly, clueless and innocent.

She’s not making this easy on you. “Tsunomon, take a hop over to the well for a minute. You look thirsty.”

You toss the fruit to her, “Those things? They’re VERY powerful natural aphrodisiacs. Trust me, I know. I got spiked with them last time we were here.”

Her eyes widen, the size of dinner plates, her mouth forming a perfect O shape, cheeks flushing. “Oh. Y-you can t-take it back now please.” She stammers out.
>>
You step closer, watching her nose twitch a little again, before you wrap up your fruit picking. Managed to fit about eight of them in, before your shirt stretched to near breaking limit. Daisy hands you a hair tie, allowing you to safely carry it around.

“Um… my bed- the one I used last time we were here, it’s over there.” She points to a small hut. “Not that many others that are our size.” She adds, her eyes on the floor, as she half starts towards the hut, tottering slowly.

>Bunk with Sensei
>Eva has plenty of space
>You can sleep under the stars, it’s pretty out
>Mind if I use your shower first?
>Write in
>>
>>46478661
>>You can sleep under the stars, it’s pretty out
>>
>>46478661
>>
>>46478661
>Bunk with Sensei
I did work up quite a sweat.
Also BOO at you boring people.
>>46478679
no what are you doing you fool!
>>
>>46478661
>>Mind if I use your shower first?
>>
>>46478661
>>
>>46478737
>>46478716
laggy connection or samefag? YOU DECIDE!
>>46478661
>Bunk with Sensei
>>
>>46478661
>Eva has plenty of space
>>
>>46478661
>>Bunk with Sensei
you all niggas don't even remember that we want to sex the sensei.
>>
>>46478661
supporting >>46478716
>>
>>46478661
>Bunk with Sensei
>>
>>46478661
>Mind if I shower first?
Ya'll some horny motherfuckers.
>>
>>46478661
>Bunk with Sensei
>Write in
Aren't you forward sensei? I tell you I emit massive amounts of pheromones and you still invite me to sleep with you. I accept.
>>
File: Untitled.png (22 KB, 1356x498) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
22 KB, 1356x498
>>46478758
>Somebody picks a choice I don't agree with
>"Must be a samefag hurr durr
>>
>>46478661
>>46478716
supporting
>>
>>46478661
Sleep with our buddy, he deserves cuddles.
Eva can get the D latter, let sensei warm up to the idea.
>>
>>46478661
>>Mind if I use your shower first?
>>
so many new unique IPs it's like magic.
>>
for christs sake guys stop.
votes closed
>>
I can't believe how thirsty these faggots are. Fucking hell
>>
>>46478661
>Bunk with Sensei
>>
>>46479209
Note that nowhere it is said we will sex the sensei. Only that we will bunk with her.
>>46479212
bit late there buddy
>>
>>46479231
Sure was, I only read all the posts under Chuckles' story post after pressing submit.
>>
>>46479127
Most people come here for the lewds, and by god they will do anything to have it.
That's the only downside to your good smut writing, chuckles.
>>
>>46479274
I don't actually read the smut but I still voted to bunk with Daisy
>>
>>46479341
I respect that, i voted for sleeping outside because i wanted BONDING POWER. I read the smut and actualy love it.
>>
>>46479341
That's fine, anon, I'd have voted for it too if some weren't as hungry for smut.
>>
So, now that Dash and Elecmon have had a bit of a "delay", training montage time with Witchmon, see if she has anything that might help us?
I distinctly remember there being a cool fire spell that we couldn't pick due to the fact that we were dying at the time.
>>
>>46479622
We can only get new spells when our mana increases (I think)
>>
You motion towards the small building, “Mind if I use your shower first? I’ll camp out under the stars afterwards though.” You glance upwards, “Pretty out.”

She gulps, but nods. “Sure thing. Just- aheh- ask me to… wash your…” She trails off awkwardly. “Never mind.”

Heh.

You wash the stink of battle off, with the flowery smelling soap Witchmon is so fond of, before you wave good night, collapsing down in some of the remaining grass left intact after that mess.

Tsunomon comes bouncing up to your side, puffing himself up onto your chest as you lie back. “I think I know how we digivolve into Ultimates now.”

“Yeah?” You ask, laying back.

He nods, “It seems to relate to a virtue, one that resides in your heart, and when show a moment that purely displays it, it… funnels into us, as pure power.”

Neat. “Good detective work buddy.”

He dips his horn. “Your courage makes me strong Dash. You are every bit as lion hearted as you say I am.”

You pat the fuzz on his head, “Thanks… you’re a cool guy too.”

He rotates on the spot for a moment, “I… Dash, how do you say that your in love so easily?” He asks finally. “It seems curious to me. Most- humans- they seem scared to admit it.”

You scratch his fur gently,

>Just comes naturally. Why lie about it?
>Why, got your eye on someone?
>Hippie parents, free love, you know the drill
>Write in
>>
>>46479686
>>
>>46479686
>>Just comes naturally. Why lie about it?
>>Why, got your eye on someone?
Attention all hands, we have to get our bud laid.
>>
>>46479686
Barbed lion cock time!
>>
>>46479686
My parents never told me love is something to hide. Kids show their affection a lot easier because they haven't been told love is hard to find.
>>
>>46479686

Tease the digimon!
>>
>>46479686
>>
>>46479686
LadyDevimon?
>>
>>46479765
Poor Guardromon
>>
>>46479805
But what if it's actually Guardomon and our time away from them made him think about it?
>>
>>46479835
We have fruit
>>
>>46479854
Aw ye, getting Tsunomon laid.
>>
>>46479686
>Write in - I guess it has to do with that courage thing, most people are probably afraid to admit it to themselves and others.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.