[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quest Beyond the Gate: Chapter 10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 11
>Thread Archive: suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Beyond%20the%20Gate
>QM Twitter: twitter.com/SmileytheQM

You stare openly at the older, bird-like woman.

"You know what I am?" You ask.
"I -might- know what you are" She says. "It is a slight, but distinct difference"
"Oh..." You say. That kind of kills your hopes.

"Don't look so down, boy" She says. "There are a few books in here that could shed some light on things, if you'll lend me a hand"

"I-"
"Excellent!" She says, as she steps away. The way she walks is weird, and her talons make an odd noise on the wood floors.

Kieve walks in between a pair of bookshelves and out of sight, but pops her head back out. "Coming?"
"Oh, uhh... yes" You say.

You follow her between the bookshelves, and with an outstretched wing she points out books she wants you to grab off the shelf.

"I need that one, and that one, aaaaand that one" She says, pointing to each one in turn. They're heavy books, but they don't give you any trouble. "God, it's so nice to have someone with hands to help me out again"
"You had someone before?" You ask.
"A friend of mine who used to work with me" She says. "I suppose colleague is a better word"

You grab several more books, until the stack in your hands is tall enough that you think it might topple over.

"Just put those on the desk, while I get set up" She says.

You place the books on the desk, and then look around. Something bugs you, but you can't quite place it...

>What happened downstairs?

>How do you usually get these off the shelf?

>Who was your colleague?

>You can read this stuff?

>Other
>>
>>46465236
>>>Who was your colleague?
>>
>>46465236
>What happened downstairs?
>>
>>46465236
>How do you usually get these off the shelf?
>>
>>46465236
>>How do you usually get these off the shelf?
Asking the hard-hitting questions.
>>
>>46465236
>Who was your colleague?
>>
File: Demi-fiend.jpg (38 KB, 550x500) Image search: [Google]
Demi-fiend.jpg
38 KB, 550x500
Try as I might, I can't imagine Yuu as looking like anyone other than Demi-Fiend.
Yellow eyes, young dude, enjoys punching shit, didn't wear a shirt for the longest time.
It just seems super fitting to me, man.
>>
>>46465633
I'm personally imaging him as the retarded kid who had to wear a helmet at my old elementary school
>>
>>46465633
But we don't have a pixie friend.
>>
>>46465633
You'll get an actual description of him when he finally sees himself

>writing
>>
>>46465672
Yet.
>>
File: oh no its true.gif (2 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
oh no its true.gif
2 MB, 240x180
>>46465667
>>46465692
>>
You look around at the books that line the shelves. "How do you carry these normally?" You ask.
"Not with any amount of dignity, that's how" She says. "Thankfully, if anyone else is around to see it I can just get them to carry things for me"

"Do you get visitors often?" You ask.
"Not really" She says. "Not since the little... accident downstairs"
"What happened down there?" You ask.

Kieve groans as she settles into the chair behind the desk. "A little alchemical accident" She says. "Trying to see if I could make a stronger version of firepowder..."
"Did it work?" You ask, as you put the books down on the desk.
She leans back and puts her talons on the edge of the table, rythmically clacking the tips as she pauses. "Yes and no" She says. "It was certainly more powerful, but it was also much more volatile. The vial slipped in my talons, aaaand boom"

"Huh" You say.
"Luckily I managed to shield myself in time, but the rest of the floor..." She says.

Kieve picks up one of the books with her feet, and lays it on the desk in front of her. With one foot, she flips open the book, and with the other she puts on a pair of glasses.

"Now, let's see..." She says.

>[1/2]
>>
>>46465236
woop woop! I didn't miss a thread!
>>
Kieve buries her face in the book in front of her, raising a foot every now and then to turn a page.

You consider asking her something a few times, but she seems to be pretty focused. You don't want to disturb her, but you're kind of curious about what happened to her colleagues...

So you bide your time, until she finally looks up from her book.

"Whathappenedtoyourcolleagues?" You ask as quickly as you can.
"What ha-... how long have you been waiting to ask that?" She asks.

You stop and think before answering, looking around as though the answer were written on the walls...

Well there is a clock... at least you think that's a clock. It looks like a glass disk with a bright yellow line, and a duller silver line.

"Is that a clock?" You ask, pointing at the clock-like object on the wall.
"A what?" She asks, as she turns to see what you're pointing at. "You mean a timekeeper?"
"That's what a clock does" You say.
"But it's not called a clock" She says.
"Oh" You say. "Well I guess I was waiting for a while..."

Kieve raises an eyebrow at you, and chuckles. "Don't worry, dear. Nothing bad happened to them" She says
"So where did they go?" You ask.
"One of them found better opportunities elsewhere, and the other... let's just say we had a conflict of opinion" She says.

>What's a conflict of pinion?

>Anything important in that book?

>How does the timekeeper work?

>Other
>>
>>46466318
>>
>>46466318
>>What's a conflict of pinion?
>>Anything important in that book?
>>
>>46466318
>ask about the firepower
We need a boomstick
>>
>>46466318
>What's a conflict of pinion?

>>
File: Ash-army-of-darkness.jpg (34 KB, 385x476) Image search: [Google]
Ash-army-of-darkness.jpg
34 KB, 385x476
>>46466414
Slowly but surely, we are turning into Ash.
>>
>>46466467
no.
>>
>writing
>>
"What's a conflict of pinion?" You ask.
"Conflict of Opinion" She says. "We had differing veiws on certain things, so we decided that it would be best to go our separate ways"

You nod. That makes sense. It reminds you of when you met that Carthac guy, and you both wanted different things to happen to those people. So you took his spear and went your separate ways...

Hopefully Kieve's colleague didn't stab her in the chest...

You snap back to reality, and look back at Kieve. "Is there anything in that book?" You ask.
"There's a lot of things in this book, now it's all about what's relevant and what's not" She says.

"How do you find that out?" You ask
"A few ways" She says.
"What kind of book is that anyway?" You ask. "Magic science book?"
Kieve chuckes. "No. It's actually a history book" She says. "Of all the places to be finding new information..."

"Why would you be looking in a history book?" You ask.
"It's the only other place I can remember there being a reference to someone using anti-mana without a device" She says.

"Who was it?" You ask.
"Who were they" She corrects you, as she turns the book around. "As you can see, it's an old story but it seems surprisingly relevant"

You lean in and examine the book, turning your head every which way to see if a new angle will make these scribbles make sense... but no matter how you turn it's just scribbles.

"But before we go any further, you'll need to show me this power of yours" She says. "Preferably in a way that doesn't destroy anything"

>Show her the mageblade

>I can't read, what story is this?

>Other
>>
>>46466878
>>I can't read, what story is this?
I Pity Yuu
>>
>>46466878
>>Show her the mageblade
>>I can't read, what story is this?
>>
>>46466878
>Show her the mageblade

Are we going to get some free time in the future to ponder on what we've learned so far? Yuu definitely needs to notice that he knows about inventions and phrases that don't exist in this world.

Which just gave me a theory after seeing the title again. I'm assuming there are 2 worlds in this quest, separated from each other by a "gate", whatever it may be. One is the world where Yuu is right now and the other is the one where he came from, with clocks and cars and so on. Yuu entered that "gate", willingly or not, and appeared in the cave. In case I'm correct, I think it's too early to say whether his memory loss was due to entering the gate, or by an incident even before that.
>>
>writing
>>
"What story is this?" You ask.
"What story? It says right at the top!" She says.
You look at the scribbles at the top of the page for a second, then back at Kieve. "I can't read" You say.

"Hoo" She says. "You're what... 14? And you can't read?"
"Nope" You say.
She sighs. "Well, I don't have time to teach you now... remind me to give you something to help with that before you go" She says. "But that aside, the story is the tale of Caian and Malieria"

"Why is that relevant?" You ask.
"Because they were known as Chaotics" She says. "If I had more info on them, I could tell you more. I'm afraid you'll have to find a bigger library if you want that... But nevermind that now. Let me see it"

"Oh, right" You say. You pull the mageblade out of your pocket, and click open the guard. Then you put some energy into it.
"Interesting..." She says. "I assume there's a crystal in there to facilitate this... and there's some..."

Kieve starts mumbling to herself, as she pushes the history book aside and throws a few black pages in front of her. Then she picks up a strange pen with her foot. Instead of being long and straight, it has a big rubber ball for a handle so she can grip it and keep it angled right. With ball-handled pen in hand-... err... foot, she starts jotting down notes.

And mumbling to herself...

And writing...

After a few minutes you get bored, and start focusing on your blade. You tighten it up, and then try bending it back and forth or extending it. You can't quite get it to split yet, but there might be a trick to that.

>[1/2]
>>
After a few minutes of mageblade practice, Kieve asks you a few questions. Mostly stuff about your abilities, and your eyes.

Then she goes back to her writing, and you go back to practicing.

You're trying to bend your blade into shapes like circles and triangles, when she puts her pen down and stands up.

"I'm about fini-" She says.
You jump and lose your focus, causing the blade to lose its tightness and start whipping around. It takes a second for you to reign it back in and turn it off.

You stand in silence for a moment after that, before stowing the handle back into your pocket without saying anything.

"Aaanyways, I'm about finished here" She says. "Sounds like things have quieted down outside, for the most part. I know you had somewhere to be"
"You don't need me to stick around?" You ask.
"No, dear. Now comes all the boring book stuff" She says. "Leave that to someone who enjoys it"

"How will I find out what I am if I'm not here?" You ask.
"Well, you can always come back in the morning" She says. "I'm a bit of a night owl, so I'll be up at this 'till dawn at least"

>Stick around

>Thank her and head to the guild

>Thank her and head to the cart

>Other
>>
>>46467581
>Thank her and head to the guild
>>
>>46467581
>>Thank her and head to the cart
Guild is still a bit hot. Send the others in our steed.
>>
>>46467581
guards might still be around the guild.
>>
>>46467581
>>
>>46467581
>>Thank her and head to the cart
>>
>>46467581
>>Thank her and head to the guild
>>
>>46467581
>>
>writing
>>
>>46465633
That kid is ugly though.
>>
File: [ Bait ].jpg (161 KB, 625x560) Image search: [Google]
[ Bait ].jpg
161 KB, 625x560
>>46467942
>>
>>46467966
No, that kid is ugly.
>>
"I guess I'll see you later then" You say. "Or would that be earlier..."

Kieve gives you a strange look.

"Because it'd be morning" You say.
"Ah, I see" She says. "Aaaanyways. You can use the back door downstairs, since it's the only one that didn't get boarded up"
"Alright" You say. "See you earlier!"
"It's still later, even if it will be morning" She says.
"Really?" You ask as you head back to the stairs. "That's weird"
"See you in the morning, Yuu" She says. "And be careful out there. Just because it's quiet doesn't mean it'll be safe"

"Kay" You say, as you head down the stairs.

Back on the first floor, you look to where the front entrance is, then turn around to find the back entrance. You have to step over an area that the debris hasn't been cleared from to get to it though...

You take a quick glance at the pile of junk, and spot something. Reaching down to pick it up, you pull out what looks to be a charred picture... a painting of some kind.

It looks like Kieve, but a bit younger than she is now. In the picture are 2 boys and what looks like a man standing next to Kieve, but that part of the painting was burned off.

Then you shrug, and put it back. You'll have to ask her about that when you come back in the morning. Now, you have to remember the way back to the cart...

>[1/2]
>>
File: 6e9.png (29 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
6e9.png
29 KB, 500x275
>>46467986
>>
>>46468090
The kid is ugly. No amount of meme posts can save you from that.
>>
File: 00c.png (25 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
00c.png
25 KB, 625x626
>>46468118
>>
>>46468168
Hey if you like androgynous little shits that's up to you. But I really, really hope Yuu doesn't look like that.
>>
Is... this it?

Oh, good. This is it. That must be the 20th time you've asked yourself that.

There are a lot more carts in Contique than there were in Sherton, and they all look the same. But this one looks like yours.

You don't know how it looks different from any of the others, but it just... looks right. Y'know?

Checking the inside of the cart, you find a few things that confirm that it's yours. Your spear is on the floor under the seat, and it looks like they left you a note...

That you can't read.

Didn't Kieve say she was going to give you something to help you out with that? Well... you were supposed to remind you.

You don't think it's too late to go back. She's probably still writing things and mumbling to herself.

On the other hand, it's probably best not to bug her. So you get out of the cart and climb up on top of the roof to get a better view. You don't see any knights around, but the streets aren't empty.

Well... they aren't exactly full either. A little ways away you see a group of 3 people. They look armed, but they don't seem to be knights or guards...

>Go talk to them

>Get in the cart and sleep

>Other
>>
File: lGiX9Fr.png (17 KB, 626x624) Image search: [Google]
lGiX9Fr.png
17 KB, 626x624
>>46468207
>>
>>46468347
>>Get in the cart and sleep
Let's see if we remember anything about language from our suspected past/other life. Try and scribble a single word down.
>>
>>46468347
>>
>>46468362
I agree with him. Too anime and snowflake. I'd like it if Yuu didn't look like a child supermodel.
>>
>>46468347
>>
>>46468347

>>46468362
I'm sorry I don't like your husbando. But you have shit taste. Keep posting the bait pictures if it makes you feel better.
>>
>>46468347
Into the dream realm we go
>>
>>46468347
Plus what this guy said.
>>46468384
>>
File: 809.png (20 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
809.png
20 KB, 200x200
>>46468409
>>46468463
>>
>writing
>>
>>46468505
So disagreement=bait? If you post another Bait image that means you've confirmed you have nothing to say.
>>
File: 000.png (93 KB, 1198x1200) Image search: [Google]
000.png
93 KB, 1198x1200
>>46468567
>he fell, hook line and sinker, for the bait bait
>>
>>46468567
He thinks he's clever. Just let him have it.
>>
You squint and try to make out the people down the road, but beyond the fact that they're people with weapons you can't really see anything else.

Maybe you're just tired. It has been a long day, after all. With the weapons stuff, and the Sherton guild, and the trip, and the fact that Ilica wouldn't let your stop petting her the whole way, and the running from knights...

You hop down and head back into the cart. The seats look comfortable enough to sleep on, even more so given how tired you are. So you lay down and rest your head.

Before you close your eyes, you hold the note up again. You think you could maybe learn to read this. When you picture a word in your head, the letters are different from what you see here. But you think maybe some of the patterns look the same...

You drop the note on the floor, and roll onto your side. Maybe tomorrow you can ask someone to teach you.

Kieve seems too busy, and Ilica gets annoyed too quickly to do it... but Emi is always up to teach you new things. You'll ask her.

With your plan for the morning solidified, you close your eyes.

>[1/2]
>>
File: image.jpg (169 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169 KB, 600x450
>>46468672
>>
I'd say that the stupid stick belongs to his companions, considering that they left a note for a man who was confused about how to put on a shoe.
>>
"Oooooiii" Someone says.

You feel yourself being shaken, but you're still tired.

"You awaaaake?" They say.
"Mmm-mmmm" You grumble and squeeze your eyes shut. "S'not mornin' issit?"
"Well, he's awake... and alive" The voice says.

You turn and slowly open your eyes. There's another person in the cart with you, and 2 others looking in from the front door.

You look at them for a moment. "Am I in trouble?" You ask.
"No" The man in the cart says.
"Oh" You say. "Well that's good"

"Are you Yuu?" He asks.
"That depends" You say. "Is Yuu in trouble?"
"No" He says.
"Then yes" You say.

The man chuckles. "They said you were a little odd... i don't see it" He says. "I'm Lance, by the way"
You know that name... "The Devil's dad?" You ask.
"The same" He says. "These are my squadmates, Archer-" He points to the rugged looking man in the front, who has blond hair, blue eyes, and a large, obvious bow on his back. "-and Layla"

Layla has furry, triangular ears like Ilica's, but they're sort of orange with white tips. She has a staff in her hand.

"Her name's not Staff?" You ask.
"Nope, just Layla" Lance says. "I know, Arch and I are sort of themed..."

>How about Caster?

>Can I go back to sleep now?

>What brings you here?

>Other
>>
>>46469012
>What brings you here?
>>
>>46469012
>>Can I go back to sleep now?
five more minutes mom
>>
>>46469012
>How about Caster?
>>
>>46469012
>>What brings you here?
I assume your daughters got inside safely after my distraction.
>>
>>46469012
>>>How about Caster?
>>What brings you here?
>>
>>46469012
>>How about Caster?
>>
>>46469012

>What brings you here?
>>
>>46469012
> How about Caster?
>What brings you here?
>>
>>46469012
>Can I go back to sleep now?
>>
>writing
>>
"How about Caster?" You ask.
"Her name is Layla" Lance says. "Trust me, kid. We've tried what you're doing before, and it's a good way to get yourself bit"

You look over at Layla. "She bites?" You ask.
In response, Layla flashes her teeth. They do look kinda sharp...

"Go it" You say. "Did Lily and Daisy make it in alright?"
"Yep" Lance says. "You sure pissed off those knights though. They were runnin' around screaming about a scout from the Hell's Legion. Half of them went ot warn other towns, and the other half is scouring the city for ya"

"Speaking of which" Archer says. "It's only a matter of time before they search around here. We should get moving"
"Right" Lance says, as he steps out of the cart. His shoulders are so broad that he has to turn them just to fit through the doorway. Once he's outside, you step out as well.

Now that you can actually see all of them, These guys look well equipped. Archer and Lance both wear light leather armor, with various pouches around their belts. While Layla has a heavy looking cloak, which comes up high enough to cover the bottom half of her face. In one hand she has her staff, in the other she has a big, floppy hat with a wide brim and a pointed tip.

"How will we get him into the guild? They've still got guys posted outside" Layla says.

Lance sits and thinks, hemming and hawwing to himself as he does so. "I have an idea" He says. "Layla, we'll need your hat and your cloak"
"Heh?" Layla says. "Why? Can't he take your clothes?"

"He's too short and too scrawny for us" Lance says. "It'll only be for a while"
Layla looks you over with an annoyed expression. "Fine" She says, as she takes off her cloak. "But I want them back as soon as we reach the guild"
"And you'll get them" Lance says, as he takes the cloak and the hat and hands them to you. "Put those on, and we can get going"

>[1/2]
>>
>>46469520
>put those on
These poor fools.
>>
>>46469520
>I put on your robe and wizard hat
>>
As you take the cloak, you can see why Layla didn't want to give it up. She... isn't wearing much. It looks almost like some sort of robe, with long sleeves and a sash holding it together in the front. But it's short. Very short. You think the only person whose legs you can see more of would be Emi's, and her legs are a tail...

Does that count?

Speaking of tails, Layla has 3 of them poking out of a hole in the back of the strange robe. They look fluffy, and they're coloured the same way as her ears.

"He's staring" Layla says.
"Give him a break, Layla. It's not his fault that you're a closet exhibitionist" Archer says.

You shrug, and pull the cloak over your head. As you do, you hear Layla snarl, and Archer yelp.

This should be simpler than the shirt. Only one hole. All you have to do is find it...

Someone pulls it down for you. "No time to lose, kiddo" Lance says. "Now throw on the hat, and keep your head down"

Luckily, the hat is actually simple. Even though this one has ear holes in it...

"Lookin' good" Lance says. "He almost pulls this off better than you do, Layla"
"The hat's a little big" You say. The wide brim just barely stays up out of your vision.
"That's a good thing here" Lance says with a chuckle. "Hell, you almost look like the prototypical mage"

"But I'm not" You say.
"Yeah, but you look the part" Lance says. "Now let's get moving"

>Ask them if your friends are at the guild

>Ask if they know about that Kieve lady

>Ask if Fran is at the guild

>Ask what it's like to be a hunter

>Other
>>
>>46469773
>>Ask them if your friends are at the guild
>>Ask if Fran is at the guild
>>Ask if they know about that Kieve lady
>>Ask what it's like to be a hunter
>>
>>46469773
>>Ask if they know about that Kieve lady
>>Ask if Fran is at the guild
>>
>>46469773
>Ask if Fran is at the guild
>>
>>46469773
>Ask if Fran is at the guild.
>>
>writing
>>
"Are Fran and everyone at the guild?" You ask.
"Yeah, they all made it" Lance says. "Fran got here last night. We were gonna leave this morning, but then we got the sprite from the Sherton guild"

"Well... several sprites came in from the Sherton guild" Layla says. "Sounds like some bad stuff happened there"
"It wasn't that bad" You say.
"It could've been worse" Layla says. "Now we're starting to get stories about crazed monsters with Hell's Legion banners..."
"On the upside, if those stories are true then the guild can take a more active role in guarding Lubars against them" Archer says.

"They're true" You say. "We killed a decrafore with a punch of spikes in it, with a legion flag on its tail"
"A Decrafore... what's that?" Lance asks.
"It's the one with the lizard head and the claws" You say. "And the tail with the spiky things that really hurt"

"You mean a Carracore?" Lance asks.
"Probably" You say.

The hunters exchange glances, and then Lance shrugs. "I'll ask your friends about it, and then make a report to the guild leaders" Lance says. "It couldn't hurt"

"Okay, kid. We're coming up on the guild now. Keep your head low, and let us do any talking" Lance says.
"Kay" You reply.

>[1/2]
>>
The guards don't seem to question the hunters as you walk past. They don't bat an eye a you either, so they must just think you're another hunter.

One guard does ask Lance a few questions, but Lance answers them all so easily that you think he was ready for them.

Once the guard is satisfied, he lets the 4 of you continue up to the guild entrance. The front looks pretty much the same as the one in Sherton.

The 4 of you go inside, and an oddly familiar voice greets you.

"Welcome back!" The bunny behind the counter calls out. "Did you find who you were looking for?"
"Yep, we found him" Lance says. "Where'd his friends run off to?"

"YUU!?" Ilica shouts.

The shout comes from above you. If this guild hall is like the other one, then there's a second floor with a railing up there... but you can't see it thanks to this hat...

Ilica lands in front of you, on all fours. Then she stands back up, with a worried expression.

"Are you alright?" She asks.
"Yes" You say. "How are you fee-"

Ilica cuts you off by poking you in the eyes.

"That's for treating me like a pet!" She yells.
"Ow" You say.

Then she puts her arms under the cloak and around your back, pulling you into a hug. "And this is for helping me out... as a friend" She says.

"Aww" Layla says. Suddenly, the hat leaves your head, and the cloak gets pulled off as well. "I'll just be taking these"

You hear Ilica sniffling by your ear. "Are you crying?" You ask.
"Ugh..." She says. "You smell like me"
"Is that bad?" You ask.
"It's weird" She says. "Everyone else is in the baths. You should join them"

>Kay

>Why is Stella here?

>Why did you thank me?

>Other
>>
>>46470492
>But I think you smell good.

>Hi Stella!
>>
>>46470492
>Kay
>>Why is Stella here?
>>Why did you thank me?
>>
>>46470492
>Why is Stella here?

>Why did you thank me?
>>
>>46470492
"If smelling like you is bad, then shouldn't we both go take a bath?"
>>
>>46470519
I'll second this.
>>
>>46470586
SECOND THIS.
>>
>>46470492
>>Kay
>>Why is Stella here?
>>
>writing
>>
>>46470643
That will just piss her off.
>>
I'm on the edge between
>>46470519
and
>>46470586
>>
"If smelling like you is bad, then don't we both need a bath?" You ask.
Ilica frowns. "I'm... not a huge fan of water" She says. "Or being wet"

"Relax, Felid" Lance says. "The Guild hall's baths are kept nice 'n warm. Even the Leprid's like 'em. Right?"

"Yep!" The bunny says. She looks a lot like Stella...

"Why is Stella here?" You ask.
Ilica sighs. "Sorry to burst your bubble, Yuu. But that bunny aint your girlfriend" She says.
"Neither was Stella" You say.

"Ah, you must be mistaking me with my cousin from the Sherton branch" The bunny says. "I'm Bella"
"Oh" You say. "I'm Yuu"
Bella gives you a big smile. "Nice to meetcha!" She says.

You smile back, and then turn to Ilica. "You don't smell bad though" You say.
Ilica bops your head. "I never said bad, I said weird" She says. "You shouldn't smell like me. So go wash off"

"I think both of you could use a good unwinding" Lance says. "Go on"

Ilica sighs. "If I have to..." She says. "Come on, Yuu"
"Coming" You say.

>[1/2]
>>
>>46470914
Oh my god all the bunnies are adorable. Yuu collect the bunnies.
>>
Do these rabbit girls have buck teeth?
>>
>>46471021
They do. It's not hugely noticeable, but it is there.
>>
You follow Ilica past the front desk and into a hallway in the back. As you walk, you notice her tail flicking about...

"Ilica" You say.
"What?" She asks.
"Why did you thank me?" You ask.
"I thanked you?" She asks.
"Yeah" You say. "When you hugged me"

"Oh yeah..." She says. "It's nothing. Don't worry about it"
"If it was nothing, why did you say it?" You ask.

Ilica takes a few more steps, then stops and sighs. "Do you really wanna know?" She asks.
"Why would I ask if I didn't want to know?" You ask.

She snorts, and turns to lean against the wall. "Sometimes you can be too honest, you know that?" She asks.
You tilt your head in confusion.

"Nevermind" She says. "I thanked you because... I... I've had bad trips before"
"What's a bad trip?" You ask.
"Well, nip makes you feel more... catlike. Which can be confusing... the last time I sniffed some, I got spooked by some lightning and spent like half a day losing my shit"

You open your mouth to ask what 'losing your shit' means, but Ilica stops you.
"Don't ask what that means. I'm not answering" She says.
"Kay" You say.
"Anyway... it was nice, I guess" She says. "I was a little freaked out when I realized what was happening. But getting to lay back and get scratched without a care in the world... it was nice, is what I'm saying"
"Oh" You say. "You're welcome"
"But don't ever do it again" She says.
"Kay" You say.

"Now go in there" She says, pointing to the door on her left. "Guy's room is this one. I'll see you inside"

You give Ilica a nod and a smile as you go past her into the 'guys room'. Inside, you see all of Derrick's stuff piled into a small bin. So you assume that you just put all your stuff in...

Well, you can't exactly bathe in your underwear... but you don't see any towels anywhere.

>Go in anyway

>Look for them

>Other
>>
>>46471197
>>Look for them
>>
>>46471197
>Look for them
and if none are to be found
>Go in anyway
>>
>>46471197
>Go in anyway
>>
>>46471197
Go in anyways, we don't know about modesty.
>>
>>46471197
>>Go in anyway
>>
>>46471197
>>Go in anyway
>>
>>46471197
>Go in anyway
>>
>>46471197
>Look for them
No need to be completely retarded
>>
>>46471197
>Look for them
>>
And then we find out that Yuu has a monster dong due to votes.
>>
>>46471197
>Go in anyway
>>
>>46471344
or Yuu has no dong
>>
>>46471405
No, we confirmed in an earlier thread that Yuu has a dick. Or are you making a Yuu joke?
>>
>writing
>>
>>46471425
a bit of both and i forgot about that
>>
You look around to try and find a towel, but come up with nothing. So you look down at yourself, and shrug.

Who knows? Maybe you aren't supposed to use a towel. The worst thing that could happen is that you get told where the towels are.

So you go through the door that you didn't come in from.

As soon as you get to the other room, the first thing that hits you is the steam and the heat. It feels nice and relaxing, but it makes you start sweating immediately.

The second thing that hits you is Emi.

"Yuu!" She squeaks. "You're here!"

Emi darts out of the large, murky pool, and wraps her arms around you. Like that, she drags you into the water to coil around you and hug you with her entire body.

"I told you he'd be fine" Derrick says.
"That doesn't mean I can't worry!" Emi says, as she hugs a little tighter.

Your face is currently planted firmly between her cheest humps... You think those have a name...

Uhh...

Bazongas? No... that doesn't sound right. But it does sound fun to say... and they are kinda soft. You think you like these... bazongas.

"Right Yuu?" Emi asks.
"Uhh... yes?" You ask.
"See? Yuu says I'm allowed to worry" Emi says.
"I get it, I get it" Derrick says. "Now let him down before he suffocates"
"He's fine" Emi says. "Aren't you, Yuu?"

You look up at Emi. She is squeezing a bit tight. But it's still kinda comfortable...

>It's a little tight

>I'm fine

>Derrick please halp

>Other
>>
>>46471633
>>I'm fine
Yuu is precious.
>>
>>46471633
>I'm fine
>>
>>46471633
>>It's a little tight
but
>>I'm fine
>>
>>46471633
>>Other
Uh...
>>
>>46471633
>I'm fine
>>
>>46471633
>It's a little tight
>>
>>46471633
>>46471691

this
>>
>writing
>>
>>46471691
Share a shit eating grin with Derrick when saying that
>>
Ask what the chest bumps are and why men don't have them
>>
>>46471822
He wouldn't know to grin. I bet your one of the shits in Mercs 2030 that always wants will to headpat people.
>>
"It's a little tight... but I think I'm fine" You say.
"See? He's fine" Emi says.

"It's nice to see that the 4 of you have become so... lively" A familiar voice says.
"Is that Fran?" You ask.
"Yes, it's me sweetie" Fran says. "And Emi dear, I know that you were worried about him... but please try to be aware of the situation"

"The situation?" Emi asks. She looks a little confused, but then her face turns red. She suddenly loosens and completely uncoils, dropping you into the warm water.

Luckily it isn't very deep. It would be unfortunate to learn that you can't swim right now.

Unless you can swim. The water here is deep enough that you can touch the bottom, but if you lift your feet...

Oh. Treading water. That's a handy thing to know. You lean forward, kick your legs, and stroke with your arms until you reach the edge of the pool where Derrick and Fran are.

"Hello" You say.
"You can swim?" Derrick asks.
"Yes" You reply.
Fran leans over and gives you a peck on the cheek. "Full of surprises, this one" She says. "Thank you for getting my daughters here safe"
You shrug. "It wasn't so hard" You say. "I even-"

You're cut off by a splashing sound coming from the other end of the pool. You turn to the source in time to see Ilica's head pop out of the water.

"I see you decided to join us" Derrick says. "How's the water?"
"Wet" Ilica says. "But it's warm, so I'll tolerate it"

Fran giggles. "So, what have you 4 been up to the last couple days?"
>>
That's all for tonight!

Next thread is probably gonna be tomorrow night. Trying to cram as many threads as I can into the week again, since I'll be busy this weekend as well.

As always, I'll be sticking around for a bit if anyone has questions/suggestions
>>
>>46471979
Does snek have nips?
>>
>>46471979
thanks for the run man
>>
>>46471979
What did that note say?
>>
>>46471979
How much of Ilica is covered in fur? What ISNT covered in fur?
>>
>>46472016
Yes

>>46472028
It was just something Emi wrote to tell you that they'd heard what happened, and that they would be at the hunter's guild.
>>
>>46472058
Nice.
what color?
>>
>>46472052
Arms are covered to about halfway up the forearm, legs to about halfway up the shin. She has a small patch above her tail, but otherwise it's all the same stuff a normal girl would have.

>>46472072
Pink
>>
>>46472088
ilica's color the same? Pink is best desu senpai
>>
>>46472052
>>46472136
Guys.. are you planning on banging the cat and snake? The snake is a total airhead and the cat is a bitch.
>>
>>46472152
>the cat is a cat.
FTFY
>>
>>46472136
I'd tell you, but Yuu didn't actually see them.
>>
>>46472152
Don't forget the bunnies
>>
>>46472416
I can hear Yuu's hips snapping in half from here.
Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.