[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would change if Slaanesh is not the weakest but the strongest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1459699907445.png (226 KB, 391x526) Image search: [Google]
1459699907445.png
226 KB, 391x526
What would change if Slaanesh is not the weakest but the strongest chaos god?
>>
File: 1418625413176.jpg (877 KB, 2480x3508) Image search: [Google]
1418625413176.jpg
877 KB, 2480x3508
>>46464595
Lovedagger 40k.
Corruption, despair, and especially decadence and decline are more widespread threats than outright war.
>>
>>46464595
So who would take the place as the weakest Chaos God if that happened?

If we want to take this further, then let's change the positions of the 2nd and 3rd strongest gods.
>>
>In the grimdark of 40k, there is only... a perpetual orgy held on top of a really shiny object
>>
>>46464595
I dont get the story

why the hell would khorne put the chalice back together anyway?
>>
>>46464595
In the Skanky Sweatiness of the 40th Century there are only orgies.
>>
>>46464595
Chaos gods fluctiated in power in whfb (god rest its soul) and the same is argued in 40k, its just Khorne is usually the strongest.
The real point is not to try to apply normal logic to the warp or you will mutate

>>46464859
because he wants some dank pucci
>>
>>46464859
Slaanesh's seductive charms at work, I guess.
>>
>>46464595

Literally nothing. Slaanesh would still be squatted in Age of Shitmar, and the 40k setting would still revolve around war.
>>
>>46464888
And Slaanesh is always the weakest.
>>
>>46464595
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z7KS9UlNp0
>>
>>46464859
It was a really fucking good cup. Hard to just let it go to waste but hrrrrrrrghFUCKING SLAANESH A SHIT!

It's a vicious cycle.
>>
>>46464692
There's a lot of ways you could argue it. As Khorne is Slaanesh's 'opposite' you could say him. On the other hand, a galaxy dedicated to perfection and self-absorbtion would have no need for the communalism and despair of Nurgle. Further more, you could also say that with Slaanesh on the up, there's much less need for the scheming of Tzeentch
>>
>>46467750
>implying there wouldn't be objectively imperfect people who fall in with Nurgle

>implying there aren't people who wouldn't mix literal shit into their rival's face cream who scheme with Tzeench

Nigger, please.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.