[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today I learned an important lesson: Yanderes are not sexy. And
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33
Today I learned an important lesson: Yanderes are not sexy. And my gm is creepy.
>>
sorry
>>
>>46459190
Storytime or forever suffer the agonies of Tartarus.
>>
>>46459190
>he has a problem with yanderes
anon plz.
>>
>>46459209
Seconding
>>
let's hear it
>>
>>46459209
seconding
>>
File: 1457232855645.gif (493 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1457232855645.gif
493 KB, 350x350
>>46459209
^^
>>
>>46459190
>yanderes are not sexy
Doesn't sound like a very helpful lesson to me.
>>
File: 1401206341891.gif (954 KB, 400x313) Image search: [Google]
1401206341891.gif
954 KB, 400x313
>>46459190
I would like to know if yanderes would make good hired killers.

>"Hey, baby. That [IMPORTANT PERSON] just gave me a look. And because I love you so much I thought I'd let you know."
>Three days later they are found in a ditch
>Governments find out power of yandere love
>Send them to track down various terrorist cell targets
>All are successful
>World is safer (relatively) as they do their horrid work
>>
>>46459229
not OP but yanderes and all those other anime archetypes (especially tsundere) are cancer
>>
>>46459293
>gif

Must be winking.
>>
File: monitoringthread.jpg (48 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
monitoringthread.jpg
48 KB, 600x450
>>46459190
>>
>>46459375
I think any character who is there to plat a token archetype is srupid amd limiting. A fleshed out character who has tsundere chararistics when it comes to the person she likes is pretty okay with me
Yanderes can all die though
>>
>>46459375
What makes me sad about your post is that you are ignorant of the fact that those anime types are literally just Japanese words describing character archetypes throughout all forms of media across the entire world.
>>
>>46459293
> I would like to know if yanderes would make good hired killers.

Ask Squeaky Fromme.
>>
>>46459190
>Yanderes are not sexy
Welcome to the club, anon.
Also, was GM CREEPY creepy or COOL creepy?

>>46459229
They really aren't, m8. Anime is not real.
>>
>>46459451
But that is literally all their character is. You could write out their whole personality on a single postage stamp and still have room left over for their sex syllable name.
>Likes _______
>Hates other women
>Name ____
>>
>>46459565
Or simplified further;
>Name
>Attributes - Stalker [Target]
>>
File: 1275754779610.jpg (3 KB, 116x126) Image search: [Google]
1275754779610.jpg
3 KB, 116x126
>>46459565
>sex syllable name

Paging Doctor Freud.
>>
>>46459638
Hell called back, he's too busy solving Succubi problems right now.
>>
>>46459209

The short form because my english is bad.

>How we met her.
>We meet a witch/knight hybrid from a matriarchal culture. Was smpathetic, particularly to my character.
>In a moment she was with my character alone in a room.
>Gives smaller gifts.
>Attempts to be more intimate, which my character blocks. (Mostly because my character is only 16 years old)
>She is irritated. Attempts it again,this time with the help of magic. Fails again.
>Then another player enters in exactly this moment the room. She stops. (And the other players were upset because they wanted to see the rest of the scene.)
>*Meeting her several times because she generally is a great help and generous to me. No longer alone, but every time she tried to subtly influence and control my character. Once tried with a love potion...

In retrospect, I am unsure whether yandere was the right word. She was not murderous or anything.

What is hard to explain HOW the witch was played. I feel all the time more like a pretty object and he is evil because he rejects her.

>Every time against the will of my character.
>>
>>46460776
>yandere
>/ss/
>witch/knight
Can someone explain how this isn't sexy?
>>
File: 1458783210866.png (209 KB, 1093x1874) Image search: [Google]
1458783210866.png
209 KB, 1093x1874
Ehh. Lemme show you how good yandere can be.
>>
>>46459190
>Yanderes are not sexy.
That's not exactly rocket science. Why did it take you so long to realize?
>>
>>46459293
I'd make a death note joke, but that implies I was mad enough to look at OP-

Shit.

Now she's looking at ME. Doubleshit.

Nice knowing you all.
>>
File: age of consent.png (28 KB, 320x362) Image search: [Google]
age of consent.png
28 KB, 320x362
>>46460776
>only 16 years old
>only

Anon, I hate to break it to you, but 16 is age of consent in most civilised countries, pic related. In medieval settings it is assumed to be even lower, as life expectancy is itself lower to match.

She is trying so hard just because you're obtuse and indecisive.

Sit down and consider for a moment that you're not refusing just plain sex, but the feelings of another person, manipulative as she may be.

If you seriously do not want her in her life, man up and tell her but seriously what is wrong with you nigger. If you do want her in your life, what is wrong with you nigger.
>>
>>46460822
Mind control magic/potions. No bueno.
>>
>>46460968
>as life expectancy is itself lower to match.
You do know that the life-expectancy being that low is largely a myth, right? It's heavily skewed by people dying in infancy.
>>
>>46460822
Not having a micropenis
>>
>>46460855
That's basically the plot of final fantasy xiii.
>>
>>46461120
>implying final fantasy xiii had anything vaguely resembling a coherent plot
>>
>>46461081
16 year olds don't have shota tier dongs though.
>>
>>46459190
>Yanderes are not sexy
Why does this surprise you when yandere basically translates to "diseased love"? They're not exactly meant to be sexy if you aren't aroused by fear. The characters associated with the archetype are never good or sane people.
>>
>>46461057
I know. I'm not saying life expectancy was super duper low and humanity had to survive or someshit. People certainly did get married earlier in life and age of consent was a couple years lower though.
>>
>>46460988
But mind control is the best part.
>>
>>46461263
Sure, the Nobility married young, in order to be sure that any kids had the right bloodline. Peasants and yeomen tended to marry in their late teens/early twenties, since apprentices had generally waited until they hit journeyman, and peasants wanted to be established enough to be able to feed a family without leeching off their parents' plot of dirt.
>>
>>46461263
>>46461451
As an addendum, marriage for the lower orders wasn't the idealized form that existed for the upper class and modern society. Most peasant/yeoman marriages consisted of the young man talking to the woman's father, who would give permission or not. Then they'd move in together, and a year later if they could still stand each other, they'd have the local priest or friar bless the Union and call it a marriage. This still exists as a common law marriage in some English speaking areas.
>>
>>46461232
The character in OP's pic created a lot of yandere fans for being one of the better ones. Rereading it she is fucking crazy but over half of the shit she did was only because they were in a Hunger Games sort of situation. She seemed extremely sensible and pragmatic in hindsight. You could potentially live your whole life with her without her ever doing something yandere or at least killing someone. People just love the idea of a very devoted lover more than anything.
>>
>>46461592
>You could potentially live your whole life with her without her ever doing something yandere or at least killing someone
>killed her parents
>killed her boyfriends friends that weren't even involved in the death game
>killed her boyfriend so she could start the cycle again
>>
>>46461769
You forgot she killed herself.
>>
File: 1447420727650.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1447420727650.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>46461592
Bullshit. She is a fucking horrible yandere, and a cancer ruining the archetype for fans.
>>
>>46461592
>>46461769
Oh and to top it all off
>wasn't actually in love with him
>would have obsessed over anyone that showed her kindness
>actually self-obsessed and dreams of redemption through idealized servitude

>>46461838
Oh yeah, she murdered the alternate universe version of herself

Seriously, anyone who views Yuno as waifubait is a moron
>>
>>46461769
All related to the death game sans her parents (who kept her in a cage) which is why I say she's fucking crazy but that crazy probably wouldn't surface if you didn't need to kill people to become god.
>>
>>46461906
The only universe where she wasn't inherently murderous was the one where she actually had good parents
>>
>>46459408

>that feel when no gif.jeepeegee
>>
>>46461592
>People just love the idea of a very devoted lover more than anything.
That kinda misses the point of the archetype, though. A yandere's love lies not in extreme devotion, but twisted self-destructive obsession that leads her/him to haring those around due to his/her twisted views of the world and the surrounding relationships. Unless the character had pretty specific reasons for becoming yandere and a predetermined goal to reach, a yandere is never a good waifu/husbando by virtue of being just as likely to kill their loved one or themselves as they are those around him/her.
>>
>>46462548
There's not really a point. It's just a character archetype which can play out in a number of ways. There's also different types just like there are different ways to go about tsundere. Many are fine with the type of yandere who kills *other* people in their jealously but not the yandere that will kill them. Some people also just like the creepy stalker devotion. Then there's yangire to confuse things.
>>
>>46459190
>Yanderes are not sexy.
You're just not crazy enough to accept them. That wasn't a compliment, by the way.

That said, I can see why some people wouldn't like it (me being one of them), but, again, fanatical devotion fetish targets quite a lot of people, to be quite honest.
It's just annoying when it goes way overboard (i.e., torturing people literally just for sharing glances with you).

Also, there was a guy either on /a/ or /b/ who had a real-life yandere batshit crazy girlfriend, but I don't have the screencap.
>>
I thought the appeal of yanderes was that you could just fuck the crazy out of them.
>>
>>46463736
>implying the appeal isn't the beauty of double Yandere Love
>>
>>46463736
It's crazy devotion and being subjected to her unhinged love for me. I like your idea if sex and pillowtalk reduces her murder tendencies but won't cure her general crazy.
>>
>>46463124
No, there is only ever one result when Yandere are involved.
>>
>>46460776
That's less Yandere and more mildly stalker-y.
Very, very carefully put your foot down if it comes up again, lay some ground rurrs and if you're down for it, hint there might be a chance in the future.

She's either lonely or has sinister plans for you I'd bet, like 'to the sex dungeon so I can be inseminated then off to the sacrificial altar' levels of sinister, with it not being personal.

>>46463736
Depends on the Yandere, there's two options.

Either the Descartian method will save your life and as long as you don't try to harem route it, things'll be fine.
Or it'll make things so, so much worse.

And you won't know which until you put your dick in the crazy.

Me personally? I'm more a cuckquean kinda guy, harems of girls getting off on the fact you have harems of girls, its win-win for everyone.
>>
>>46464045
>as long as you don't try to harem route it
>not obtaining harem end with multiple Yandere
>>
>>46464004
OPs pic had a good end and, a contrived, but that's obviously false. In fact I can spawn a yandere character and proceed to have a different outcome. Really not a good idea to make this claim when fiction is involved.
>>
>>46464108
*contrived one admittedly
>>
>>46464102
Admittedly playing them off against each other can work.
Or setting very, very, VERY clear boundaries.
Or training them to get just (slightly less than for you) moist for each other to keep them from murdering each other.

But really, Yandere Harem is like thrusting your hand into a box labelled 'mixed Mustela'
Sure it could be full of Mink.
Or it could be filled with feral, starved weasels.
>>
>>46464045
>That's less Yandere and more mildly stalker-y.

The use of date rape drugs is mildly?
>>
>>46464320
On the Yandere scale?
Yes. Yes it is.
No one is dead, nothing is on fire, you have all your limbs, so on.
The Yandere scale goes from low levels like 'Knows *all* the things you like' all the way up to 'Oh god I wish I'd never been born, I never should have spoken to another person in my life, I wish I was dead because its the only way to protect the world from You'
>>
>>46464195
*thrusting your dick
>>
>The BBEG creates yanderes for each of your party members
>Not the "I'll kill anyone who touches you" yanderes, the "I'll kill you so we can be together forever" yanderes
>>
>>46464536
>you make them Yandere for each other
>>
>>46464660
>The party places bets on which yandere will be the strongest yandere
>>
>>46464102
Yandere harem best route, imagine coming home to that

>"Hi girls I'm ho.... WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE?!"
>Yandere 1: "I fell down the stair"
>Yandere 2: "I slipped while carrying a knife"
>Yandere 3: "Hey anon, is that someone else's hair on your shoulder?"
>WHOISITWHOISITWHOISITWHOISITWHOISITWHOISITWHOISIT
>>
>>46464755
>implying the Yandere harem won't turn to each other to temporarily satisfy themselves while you're not there
>>
>>46460855
That one fucking anon implying it would be possible to find a better DM than this.
>>
>>46459190
>Yanderes are not sexy
Only if you're not loyal enough.
>>
>>46461877
What the heck is THAT from?
>>
>>46465597
No they won't anon. They all want to be the perfect waifu for you and expect you and the other bitches to know their place.
>>
File: 1458696874004s.jpg (4 KB, 74x125) Image search: [Google]
1458696874004s.jpg
4 KB, 74x125
>>46463767
>double yandere love
>>
File: 1411436574836.png (419 KB, 557x960) Image search: [Google]
1411436574836.png
419 KB, 557x960
>>46459190
>>
>>46467800
What is that, ant sickos?
>>
>>46468388
>All of the text is clearly visible, even in thumbnail form
>"le ant meme"
>>
>>46459565
That's on the author for not developing the character beyond just "is yandere for x", not the archetype itself.
>>
>>46468444
>someone posted a meme on 4chan and it angers me

Man, you must really enjoy being angry if you choose to post here,
>>
>>46463736
You are the worst kind of person, someone who tries to ''fix'' what's already perfect.
>>
>>46463767
>double Yandere love
I'm pretty sure there's a movie about what happens when two people are yandere for each other.
>>
>>46466233
A VN, which I believed is just called ''Yandere.'' The two girls in it are both yandere and that's one of the ways it can go if you do the other girl's route first.
>>
>>46463767
Good god, I can see it now
>Boy meets girl
>Girl is obsessively crazy for boy
>To the point that she would kill anyone who stands in her way

>Boy is the same way about her
>Neither of them know that the other is like that

>One day, the girl decides "Fuck it, gonna stab a bitch today
>Hides behind a wall, knife in tow, ready for the kill
>She pulls away from the wall, ready to pounce, when she sees: the boy. Who ALSO has a knife in hand

>Turns out, he was plotting the same thing that day too.
>The two of them just stand there for a minute, staring at the other, the knife in their hand, and the knife in their own hand.
>"Well, this is embarrassing"

And so the story of twisted romance begins.
The world is not ready for this kind of love life
>>
you know the arguments here can easily be used on tsunderes as well?
>>
>>46460776
>(Mostly because my character is only 16 years old)
>only
Holy shit human civilization needs a reboot
>>
>>46469000
male yanderes are far more off putting.
>>
>>46469014
Which arguments?
>>
>>46469036
It's almost like we need someone who can Make America Great Again...
>>
>>46469036
>It's an AoS style reboot
>>
>>46469065
They are, but they can have just as good if not better dramatic effect due to how much more apparent the discomfort they're causing their subject.
Both are good.
>>
>>46469157
It's a sort of discomfort more people are far less okay with though. Even beyond my tastes for /u/, if I had to write a yandere on yandere plot, I'd go for f/f simply to dodge that bullet.
>>
>>46469065
>yanderes are off putting and I am forced to accept that when they aren't 2d waifu fapbait.

FTFY
>>
>>46469065
I would assume that's mostly because the majority of people interested in lewd anime are male.

A yandere is much less appealing when you're imagining yourself as the one of the murder victims rather than the beneficiary of their crazy love.

Any femanons around to confirm? Do you lot find female yanderes creepy as fuck?
>>
>>46459190
Sadly this is the view of most people. People cant handle the kind of devotion and attention we can give. Even people who say that they want a Yan normally turns out to not really like them.
>>
>>46469276
I'm not saying that yanderes in general aren't off putting. I'm just saying that male ones are more so.
>>46469304
It might just be yandere series not touching on things, but I don't see why anyone watching any yandere series shouldn't have concern that they could end up as a victim of the yandere, regardless of the sex of the yandere and their beloved. Plus I was more referring to the double standards between what is acceptable for men to do and what is acceptable for women to do.
>>
>>46469207
True. I'd certainly only be okay with doing such a story if I'd basically engineered the scenario so that it could only go so wrong.

You won't find me DM'ing M/F M/M yandere driven rape or anything. Those are interesting only to read about, where you can put the book down at any time if you decide you don't want to stomach it.
>>
>>46469207
BUT YOU SHOULDN'T BE OKAY WITH IT ANYWAY!!
We are talking about psychotic, twisted fuckers who will resort to assault, rape, and cold-blooded murder to get what they want.
The fact that some just happen to get your dick hard is irrelevant.
Moral of the story: If you are actually willing to put your dick in that, you are either
>too dumb to live
>too desperate for the poon to live
>Just as madly in love with her as she is (EMPHASIS ON MAD)
>>
>>46469453
>The fact that some just happen to get your dick hard is irrelevant.
Not him, but it isn't. We're not talking about real people, we're talking about stories and whether you can abuse gender double standards for dramatic effect. Especially if the stories are basically fapfiction. Just because I imagine it'd be hot to be locked in a dark room by a crazed lover, doesn't mean I actually think it really would be.
>>
>>46469453
I'm not saying I'm okay with it. There are obviously some elements to it that are titillating or even desirable to some, but I have no interest in yandere outside of entertainment purposes. Cus yandere has quite a bit of potential for entertainment.
>>46469443
Yeah yandere is only interesting to read/watch, or play as the yandere of the plot in a single player setting. Everything else, regardless of the sexes involved, loses that entertainment value and just falls towards being creepy and uncomfortable.
>>
File: Plottwist.png (105 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Plottwist.png
105 KB, 480x360
>>46469000
>>46463767
>The two mentally insane lovebirds hit it off immediately
>Ironically enough, Since both of them have the "I am the only one for you" mentality, (and they know this now) the danger of (perceived) cheating is mitigated, greatly reducing the chance of one of them going berserk
>The two of them actually end up in a long-lasting, (relatively) stable relationship
>>
>>46469615
until one of them gets hit on by someone who doesn't know they're already dating. Would probably be made even worse if they bad mouth the love interest in some way that is easily changed for whatever circumstances surround the yanderes. ie: he's not a real man, lesbianism is a phase, he/she is a loser/poor/whatever. Then much violence will be had.
>>
>>46466233
>>46468757
Searching is giving me "Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi" as the name.
>>
I have a sort of creepy stalker npc for a 5th ed game.

sylvan elf and her brother were sent to kill the elven prince with the group. they fail... the brother dies.

the elf prince wants to kill her, but the draconian paladin says no. The elf prince conceedes but strips her naked and leaves her tied up in the forest with a knife nearby.

Later they break intoa na orc camp, the would eb assassin, she got captured and molested.

elf prince is pretty damn sure they should just quietly kill her for her own good. Paladin draconian refuses.

Elf prince himself worried about the safety of said way too naive paladin and his childhood elf friend, carries her bound form with them and the other rescued people who were in far better shape through orcs, undead, and singing cultists of Cyric to the ancient elven city.

words were exchanged between the former assassin and elf prince but no one knows what they were... yet.

so the I leveled up this npc taking 1 level of ranger and favoured enemies draconian and elf. she has been following the party, and has assisted them to the paladins horor by long range sniping their enemies a few times in the midst of battle.

I want some twisted reasoning for this former assassin who now follows the people who killed her brother and seems to be on their side.

The party is out to stop the moon from crashing into the star mountains.

I had considered that she may become jealous of newer party memebrs beside sthe original three, really I ahevn't decided and I was hoping for n idea that would help me make this one more wild ride of insanity for my players.

(paladin already tried to get the three story inn barroom's attention by doing his impression of a red or gold draccy with alcohol. He is a silver and he did start the fire =)
>>
>>46468218
I hater this stereotype so much. There are submissive yanderes as well that wont hurt a fly but would jump off a bridge if their love told them too.
>>
>>46470237
I feel like that's against the point of a yandere, moreover I've never seen a subby yandere to this point.
>>
>>46470389
While I agree I haven't seen a yandere who doesn't take matters into their own hands when it comes to love. I think people are too rigid these days with sub/dom and the terms were originally meant for BDSM a specific fetish.

A yandere can be very aggressive when pursuing their object of affection but can be very submissive in the bedroom for example.
>>
>>46470449
I'm not arguing against a subby in the bedroom yandere. What the first anon was implying felt too much like it was about a yandere that wouldn't take direct action in securing their love interest.
>>
>>46470449
This anon knows whats up. Think of a thug with a heart of gold. Yanderes are not ridged to being dominate controlling psychopaths.

The only thing that defines a Yan as a Yan is an extreme obsession over someone. How that obsession is expressed depends on the personality of the individual Yan.
>>
>>46460776
is your GM flirting with you
>>
>>46459190
The worst part is feeling their instability when you're just having a conversation. Simply watch their face as you're talking. It's like they're an egg trying not to crack.
>>
>>46471152
But anon those ones are the best. Once they fall and shatter you get to be the one putting them back together. You can rebuild them and shape them to what you want.
>>
File: 1447451308209.jpg (130 KB, 530x480) Image search: [Google]
1447451308209.jpg
130 KB, 530x480
>>46470538
Right there's also the kind that breaks into your house to masturbate under your bed while you sleep, the one who gives you homemade chocolates with her blood mixed into them, and the one that stalks her love from afar and takes enough pictures of him to wallpaper her whole room. All top quality yanderes.
>>
>>46471529
>tfw you catch on and give her subtle suggestions
>>
>>46471529
I've had compulsions like this before. They uncontrollable need to please the one you love. The only thing that snaps me out of it is knowing they will never love me.
>>
>>46471653
What if they have a yandere fetish like half of the people itt?
>>
>>46471723
I have yet to meet anyone who really liked being with a yandere. A fetish is just a fetish not everyone is willing to go the extra step. I tried being with a guy who self proclaimed to want a yandere. He lasted 3 months before he broke and said "I cant handle you always being there! I cant handle you always trying to make my life easier!"

Its why I crushed my emotions and wont let myself get attached at all until after they already confirm they like me. I just couldn't handle the emotional roller coaster of loving someone that doesn't know you exist and when you finally make a move rejects you.
>>
>>46471529
I like those ones that have been arranged to marry you since birth, and have been force fed how she has to be the perfect waifu for you all through her childhood.

Then you finally meet her and she takes you into her room, superglue the door lock shut, jump on you and be all:

>I've been waiting for this moment for so long anon. I'll be your from now on and for ever and ever. So lets start by making lots of love today okay? Look look anon, I've read all sorts of books to learn how to better please you. Look how moist and welcoming it is. I had to be so careful when playing by myself so I could be intact for you, so just lie back and enjoy it dear."

And for a person like that, because they are so devoted to you they can't accept you as anything other than a perfectly idealized husband either. So when you talk to other girls and threaten her would view she will refuse to accept that the both of you are anything less than 100% devoted to each other, therefore the fault must lie in all those sluts around their darling trying to lead him astray who must be dealt with decisivly.
>>
>>46471808
I only got together with my first girlfriend because she stalked me for a week trying to get me to go over to her house. Then the day after I gave in and went there she showed up at my front door first thing in the morning and said she was going to spend the day there. When I said she probably shouldn't because I was getting sick she said it's okay because she's sick too.
That pretty much set the tone for the relationship. What I'm saying is you shouldn't give up hope, and you'll never know if you've found the right person unless you try.
>>
>>46471975
Yes its very nice to hope and smile but reality isn't always so nice. I cant handle rejection. The last time a girl rejected me I spent a month accurately planing on how to preform plastic surgery on myself because she said she liked shorter guys. I almost started to do it too. I cant keep doing that. That time I had a friend who literally kicked my ass and dragged me out of my room. I may not have that next time. I cant allow myself to get attached until they make the first move and know exactly what they are getting into first. I have server mental problems and I have to cope with them.
>>
>>46472059
What's the point of having a life if you can't share every second of it with someone you love? You really have nothing that isn't worth losing.
>>
>>46460776
>>Attempts to be more intimate, which my character blocks. (Mostly because my character is only 16 years old)
That's not how 16 y/o works!
>>
>>46472128
I think that to myself every night before I go to sleep. The only way I can quell it is to tell myself I'm staying alive for my soul mate. If I fall in love with someone who is not my soul mate and off myself when it doesn't work out im doing a disservice to my soul mate.
>>
File: calm-down.jpg (37 KB, 320x353) Image search: [Google]
calm-down.jpg
37 KB, 320x353
>>46472128
>>46472209
>>
File: 1.jpg (6 KB, 236x177) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
6 KB, 236x177
>>46472418
Dont worry bro we all good here.
>>
>>46460776
shit story time op.

past that, i do agree, that while yandere itself isn't my cup of tea:
>>46459190
this horror is awful. Hated the main character so much for that.
>yandere to the point of giving yandere's a bad name
+
>a whiny weak bitch with no intelligence.
>>
>>46472645
There are way worse yanderes than Yuno when many other yanderes are the kill their love interest instead of love rivals types. Aside from her attempt at the end to repeat the game over and over again because she didn't see a way around the 'can't bring dead people back even as god' thing she kept the MC alive and even offered up her life first so he could win before trying that shit. If the diaries never became a thing it's very likely she wouldn't ever need to do most of the shit she did. Does that make her any less of a psycho? No, but that's pretty standard for yanderes anyway. Most yanderes in her situation would have been just as ruthless to keep their senpai's alive.
>>
>>46472818
>Does that make her any less of a psycho? No
Well, considering her upbringing she's relatively stable.

Also thanks for reminding me I still need to watch Redial.
>>
>>46470538
>The only thing that defines a Yan as a Yan is an extreme obsession over someone. How that obsession is expressed depends on the personality of the individual Yan.

Yeah, but the obsession is never meant to be appealing. A yandere's love is sick, twisted and disturbing. If it's just slightly creepy instead of repulsive or horrifying, then it misses the main appeal of the archetype.
>>
File: 1447771322399.jpg (218 KB, 489x540) Image search: [Google]
1447771322399.jpg
218 KB, 489x540
>>46472936
One man's repulsive is another man's romantic.
>>
>>46472936
Knowing that your partner will throw themselves into traffic at your whim deeply disturbs most people bro.
>>
>>46472936
Speak for yourself, I find yandere appealing. It really triggers my manly protective instincts.
>>
>>46472936
>then it misses the main appeal of the archetype.

For you, maybe.
>>
>>46472987
And it appeals to the other portion, brah. Having someone ready and willing to jump under a bus for my benefit only increases my devotion.
>>
>>46472963
It's about the author's intention. If the author/artist is just calling a girl/guy a yandere without actually applying any of the more disturbing/off-putting elements of the archetype beyond maybe making him/her a cute harmless stalker, then the character can't be really called a yandere.
>>
>>46473058
If you aren't joshing its vary nice to hear someone like you exists. Gives me some small hope that I may one day find someone.
>>
>>46469065
Female yanderes need to achieve a specific an unusual level of capability to actually fully incompasse the 'killer' part of the crazy. It's not as interesting when the crazy person would obviously be able to physically overpower you to the ground and strangle you. You want to be shocked when you realize that a person who appears physically weak actually holds a knife on their person at all times and is skilled and willing to use it.

Also, women who absolutely dispise all other women instantly upon meeting them are unusual but not to the point where it is off-putting, but men who act the same to other men are instantly flagged as wrong, at best an insane broken person beyond redemption and at worst something pretending to be man.

75% of what makes yandere interesting is the reveal that the person is not just strange, but actually a batshit insane psychopath, but that just doesn't work for men because the behavior of a yandere is just so out of place compared to usual male behavior that they instantly flag "something is wrong". Men do much better as being surprise serial killers or secretly mad scientists/necromancers or whatnot.
>>
>>46469065
>male yanderes are far more off putting.

Sadly this is the truth. No one on the Yandere dating site wants a male Yan.
>>
>>46461877
aww it's not the complete version.

where the player navigates to the main menu and she taunts him that the saves are gone and restarting the game no longer works.
>>
>>46470237
Ok, anon, blink twice if she's behind you with a knife. We'll get you through this, ok?
>>
>>46473243
Anon. I AM the Yandere.
>>
>>46473112
You might bro. No matter how crazy you are, there is someone who's the right type of crazy for you.
>>
>>46471808
>I just couldn't handle the emotional roller coaster of loving someone that doesn't know you exist and when you finally make a move rejects you.
man up

making the first move and brushing off rejection are casual societal expectations you're just supposed to deal with. you'll become numb with practice
>>
>>46459190
People say dont stick your dick in crazy for a reason.
>>
The best part of yandere are those brief moments when she's cuddled up against you and being a perfectly normal girl because she's basking in the afterglow of an intense session of love making.
>>
>>46473121
Yeah, that's the double standard that I mentioned in a later post.
>>
>>46473329
Couldnt you just fuck a normal girl and get that all the time?
>>
>>46473355
It's the contrast that's appealing. If you get it all the time then it's not nearly as satisfying.
>>
>>46473355
To me it's the thought of fixing what's broke in a person and have them love the fuck out of me at the same time. Someone who isn't crazy as hell doesn't do that.
>>
>>46473381
But you also get the benefit of the girl not being a fucking nutter.
>>46473388
Yeah hows that working for you?
>>
>>46473395
Usually pretty poorly.
>>
>>46473121
Usually no one realizes there is something wrong with a yandere but the object of obsession and a soon to be victim. Before the right person comes along they spend their lives pretending at emotions they do not feel.

There is something wrong with them but it goes unseen by most. The wolf prefers to blend with the sheep.
>>
>>46473409
People dont say dont stick your dick in crazy for fun you know. Its just not a good idea.
>>
My ideal yandere is one who would kill others, but won't if you placate her with affection + the D, pull the 'if you love me you won't do that' card on her, or listen to her requests. Basically play your cards right and no one dies but she'll always be clingy and the game never ends so to speak until one of you dies of old age. Of course there's the possibility that she kills no one due to your maneuvering but by a certain point she gets fed up and thinks it's best to keep you in a padded sex dungeon anyway.

But I would be into that too. Aroused at the thought of being held captive and subjected to her lust. Flattered at the love and care. It warms my heart that someone would happily expend so much effort on me. I'd comply and try to reciprocate. Of course there's always the guy who says that in this situation a sensible person ought to resist and get a bad end. You'd have to be crazy, etc etc. I guess my compliance would make me passively crazy?
>>
>>46473430
I'll completely agree with you there. But the dick wants what the dick wants.
>>
>>46473454
Go fuck a hooker or something then. Your dick is an idiot and wont be able to tell the difference.
>>
>>46473461
The dick always knows. ALWAYS.
>>
>But you also get the benefit of the girl not being a fucking nutter

Where's the thrill in that?

Hardcore connoisseur of yandere stress the importance of keeping your girl on edge. If she's becoming complacent chat up some female coworker in front of her, then when she's getting stressed and about to act out an episode calm her down with tender but intense lovemaking while reassuring her that yes, she's the only one you have eyes on and you will never betray her.
>>
>>46473472
I feel like stressing out your yandere is poor for your health, and theirs. It's probably best to keep them calm and content as possible until the moment to let them off their leash is nigh. Too much stress is just going to lead to a murder-suicide.
>>
>>46473388
>fixing
It doesn't work that way in real life.

I can see the apeal in 2D but crazy stays crazy.
>>
>>46473472
>I get off on abusing someone's emotional problems and psychopathic tendencies
Only on 4chan
>>
>>46473445
No, you won't be crazy. Being aroused at the thought of being captive is... questionable, but BDSM is a thing that exists.

People who say that a sensible person would reject that are the same people who have invented the 'if you find a magical world that has everything you want and is a much better place, you still have to go back to Earth' trope, for lack of a better name or description.

The bottom line is that it's not wrong to stay in the magical world if you feel good about it. In the same way it's not wrong to accept the feelings of someone who loves you more than anyone, regardless of others' opinion. If you feel that your relationship will be good, go for it - you miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

>>46473472
'Hardcore connoisseur' my arse. Do not play with fire on top of a powder barrel. Furthermore, do not assume a yandere to be so obtuse as not to see through your shit.
>>
>>46472143
>all boys want to fuck everything
Boring meme. You sound like a FtM tranny
>>
The solution is to give her an outlet, and medicate her.

Get her to play some women's sports so she can vent her aggression.

Or do a disciplinary spouse thing where you spank each other for misbehaving.

Either way she has a new habit to deal with her feelings.
>>
>>46473536
Yes and no. I like improving people's lives, and crazy is like boss mode. You can set people up for a better life and enforce good habits, but I'll admit you can't completely fix what's broke in a person.
>>
>>46473629
>'Hardcore connoisseur' my arse. Do not play with fire on top of a powder barrel. Furthermore, do not assume a yandere to be so obtuse as not to see through your shit.
Yeah, yanderes don't get the love interest by being dumb. It's basically just a bunch of scheming and murder fueled by love.

Also is anyone else ending up having to fill out a billion fucking captchas every time they want to post?
>>
>>46473550
On the other hand, cooing a yandere all the time is hardly a good idea either. They are quite capable of holding both "I want my husbando to be perfectly devoted and only look at me" and "why is my husbando so nice to me all the time? He must be hiding something!" thoughts in their head simultaneously. And once that self doubt starts you're in serious trouble.
>>
File: 001.png (486 KB, 1080x1600) Image search: [Google]
001.png
486 KB, 1080x1600
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/523126/5fab42b5c2/
Double yandere is best love.
>>
Yandere often involves murder but it doesn't need to be that way in order to be a sick and twisted love. Creepy stalking is already pretty bad. It's basically abuse. So is holding themselves hostage (suicide threat) in order to force their lover to stay. Or blackmailing. Or manipulation in general. It's all abuse. I don't think murder is necessary but abuse is.
>>
>>46473771
Those are just the easy ways to go about it. The point of the yandere is that they will do ANYTHING to get their love interest. While yes this typically involves a lot of murder and abuse, it isn't required. Hell I'm pretty sure that one could have a yandere who gets their LI by pacifistic means.
>>
>>46473822
A long time ago I read a manga kind of like that. She was a yandere brocon who used social engineering, blackmail, and skilled contacts to achieve her aims.
>>
>>46473771
Stalking isn't abuse. Keeping tabs on your interest is also not abuse.

Also this >>46473822 . Every time a potential yandere gets to be with their love interest without having to go into dark territory, there is that much more good in the world and hope in humanity being restored.
>>
>>46473859
it's also a way you'll be able to play yandere simulator whenever the fuck that finishes up.
>>
File: 1332463107246.jpg (364 KB, 908x1204) Image search: [Google]
1332463107246.jpg
364 KB, 908x1204
>>46469615
>>46469000
I have a relevent image for this scenario.
>>
>>46473866
It depends. If she follows him around 24/7 there are probably moments where he'd want privacy and wouldn't be okay with someone intentionally watching him. It's not very ethical at least. And what if he finds out and tells her to stop but she keeps doing it anyway? Wouldn't that be abuse? Don't get me wrong I find being stalked by a qt yandere very hot and appealing. But it can go into abuse territory really fast.
>>
File: 030.png (291 KB, 1595x1150) Image search: [Google]
030.png
291 KB, 1595x1150
>>46459190
We had one encounter with a yandere once.
>Page was traveling with party.
>Stopped at bustling city.
>Carriage rolls up as the Page was buying things and is confused for a slave. The noble lady who owns the city offers to buy him from his Knight.
>Knight says "No". Get invited over for dinner as an apology.
>Noble Lady promises to offer financial support to the party if the Page gets to visit her atleast three times every x months, and they exchange stories about themselves; their lives, likes, dislikes, favorites, and etc.
>Knight agrees, Page goes uncomfortable with Noble Lady and telling her everything about him. He brings the Party with him everytime.
>During one of his trips, he wiggles free from their conversation and while trying to get fresh air, ends up in hr private library where he finds a painting of her and her little brother commissioned over 100 years ago.
>The noble lady enters and explains to the Page how her brother was murdered by a jealous woman who gave him everything, adored him, but after finding out his affections was for some common whore and not her went ballistic and stabbed him in the heart. He was a bad little brother and needed to be punish.
>The jealous woman then in great grief believed that the man she loved wasn't him, and through horrible ways achieved immortality by becoming a vampire.
>She asks the Page if he is he is her true little brother? If he will stay with her and be the one for her to love and who he will love back. Refusing equates to being bad brother who needs to be punished like the last one. If the Party gets in the way she'll just kill them all.
>Page can't answer because he's scared. She takes the silence as a "yes" and the Party was left to leave without him the next morning after he slept in the noble ladies comfy chambers being a good brother.

The Page got a Good End.
I kek'd tho. Pic semi-related.
>>
>>46473922
Yes, if she continues stalking after having been told off, that would be abuse.

There can't be smoke without a fire - in order for the very concept of 'abuse' to exist, there has to be an action being performed on the victim by the abuser, and the victim's acknowledgement as well as unwillingness to be on the receiving end of said action. I.e. if a person is unaware they are being stalked, while unethical, it doesn't constitute abuse.

That's how I justified it to myself, anyway~

Also works vice versa and is the reason why the ala tumblr crap about 'X don't even know they're being abused!' or 'Y don't even know they're abusing us!' is just that, crap.
>>
>>46466233
it gets spookier, if you try to reload the save she stops you
>>
>>46470090
>She and her brother have fixated on this elf prince for weeks as they track him down to kill him
>Finally catch up to him.
>It's time to kill him and go home so they can live together peacefully off the money for some time
>They fail.
>Her brother dies.
>Her life is now in the hands of the person she's been fixated on killing for the past several weeks.
>He doesn't kill her.
>She spends her time in the forest mourning for her brother. Over a century at least of time with him, over. how will she live without him beside her?
>Orcs pick her up. Abuse her endlessly. Break her spirit even further.
>She is saved- by the elf prince.
>Her shattered psyche reforms itself around his presence in her life.
>Clearly she is fated to be with him.
>He took her brother, it's only right he replace him as well.
>She NEEDS him in her life, regardless of what he thinks.
>Eventually realizes she shouldn't just limit herself to being his sister.
>There's nothing to stop her from being his wife.
>After all, it's fated.
>>
>>46473867
I'm rooting for devpai from the shadows and hoping for the town area to become more fleshed out, sothat we could stalk senpai and find where he lives and steal more things from him than the few we already have.
>>
>>46474001
Where you the stalker or the stalked? If the latter did you tell her that you knew and liked it? What did she think?
>>
>>46473954
Gonna need a source on that image anon.
>>
>>46474147
The former. Imagine getting a greeting message the moment you go online on your messenger soft of choice because I know when you sleep and wake up, and thus can be there at that exact time, every time. It's kind of like that.
>>
>>46469453
you forgot
>a NEET who can't get or keep a girlfriend unless she has mental issues
>>
>>46472209
seek help
>>
>marrying a yandere next year
Get on my level, pleb
>>
>>46475471
If it's happening next year she ain't yandere enough for this thread.
>>
>>46460988
Second.
>>46461265
My ex-DM clearly had MC fetish. None of his players shared it. Admittedly, the gross was compounded by him being an edgy shit.
>>
>>46461877
>You THINK you can just load a save and start over right?
Jesus fuck
>>
>>46474596
Owari no Seraph or Seraph of the End

Vampires take over the world. Christian angels and demons are real and capable of fucking things up.
>>
>>46469615
>>46469000
>>46463767
The Movie No One Lives had something like this in it. Suicidal yandere and socipathic psychotic yandere in love.
>>
>>46473954
So the Page got vampire raped?
>>
All this talk reminds me of a manga I stumbled upon called Abnormal Kei-Joshi forever ago, which is a (super-slow-updating) yandere harem pretty much that actually does a decent job of making each girl's obsession relatively unique. IIRC it had a surveillance-stalker, a girl with psychotic delusions convinced she was the dude's knight in a past life, a vampire wannabe, a clingy imouto, etc etc. Worth a look if you dorks are into this stuff.
>>
>>46476189
If it's setting a registry flag, it's easy af to deal with that. Then again, modern games don't really use the registry for things, so it's probably a flag in the save file, which will probably require you to get tricky with the hex editor.
>>
>>46476703
Rape?
>>
>>46476752
Yes, you are going to break into the files where the game keeps its record of what's been done, and change them so it forgets that you've done something. If that's not mind rape,I don't know what is.
>>
File: walking.jpg (46 KB, 1086x279) Image search: [Google]
walking.jpg
46 KB, 1086x279
>>46459190
finally i can get rid of the gypsy curse
>>
File: Save the Rape-1.jpg (598 KB, 1440x866) Image search: [Google]
Save the Rape-1.jpg
598 KB, 1440x866
>>46476777
No.
Rape.
>>
>>46476881
I didn't realise OpFor had so much rape in it.
>>
>>46459565
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stock_character

This isn't a Japanese thing, anon.
>>
>>46473631
But boys want to fuck everything
>>
>>46469304
>Do you lot find female yanderes creepy as fuck?
I find them pretty creepy, but I think that's just me and finding obsessive relationships creepy in general. There are plenty of femanons who find the characters appealing, some because they think it's cute and some because they self-insert as the yandere.

I find them really entertaining as characters (Shion Sonozaki is one of my all time favourites) because of how ruthless and efficient some of them can be. Like they're completely psychotic, but still have enough reason and logic to carry out a plan to brutally murder their rivals/stalk their senpai, etc.

But fuck, I would never want to waifu a yandere.

kuudere or mild tsundere is more my thing if I had to pick a dere subtype

Also, pretty much agree with >>46473121 I've personally had friends for whom being threatened with violence for so much as speaking to someone of the opposite sex was a horrible day to day reality. Maybe it hits too close to home, idk. Certainly is a double standard (and I don't mean to imply girls can't be abusive) but there you go.
>>
>>46472143
When I was 16 I was getting all kinds of easy offers but turned them all down because I was interested in getting with a particular girl I was into, not just getting a bunch of sleazy fucks from slags I barely knew/wasn't interested in. I wanted a lover, not a cum dumpster.

I even had a stalker when I was 15 who would literally sit opposite my work place at my family's salon and watch me for up to an hour. It's not fun in the slightest. It's genuinely uncomfortable and scary, not knowing how far these people are willing to go, what you should do to make them leave you alone and so on. I didn't want to be horrible, but it reached the stage where I literally had to run away from this person because I was that bothered by being followed everywhere. It disrupted everything I did, I could be visiting friends or going out to have fun and she'd be hanging over the whole thing like a shadow.
>>
>>46463767
Saya no Uta
>>
File: tumblr_m7f5rhdYsH1rb5gsqo1_500.png (218 KB, 500x482) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7f5rhdYsH1rb5gsqo1_500.png
218 KB, 500x482
If someone is already crazy and they just happen to fall in love with the protagonist later on, are they a yangire that learned to love or are they a yandere?
>>
>>46464660
Being yandere for the yandere is actually an effective way of countering a yandere.
>>
>>46469453
> will resort to assault, rape, and cold-blooded murder to get what they want.

So, basically your typical PCs?
>>
>>46468218
There are lots of yandere who would never hurt the object of their affection.

Hell, isn't Yuno one of those? She terrifies the protagonist by how willing she is to kill OTHER people.
>>
>>46477741
Well, her main goal is to keep him alive and mostly unharmed until the end so she can enjoy her limited time with him before killing him and moving on to the next universe's Yuki. Doesn't she kidnap his ass and keep him prisoner for a long while, complete with tying him up? Yeah it was to keep him alive, but he sure as fuck didn't feel safe and I think she harmed him to show him she was serious about him not leaving her.
>>
>>46470538
You can't just abbreviate "yandere" to "yan", because there are other yan*s out there. Like yangires.
>>
>>46477829
Yandere almost never make the object of their affection "feel safe" even if they'd never hurt them, because they already transgress all over all sorts of other boundaries and taboos necessary for "I feel safe around this person".
>>
The idea of the yandere fantasy has always seemed really pathetic to me. Nothing says lonely and insecure like needing someone so mentally damaged they'd never even considering wanting someone else.
>>
File: IMG_2455.png (170 KB, 260x284) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2455.png
170 KB, 260x284
What the fuck is the appeal of these sorts of cunts anyway? Where I come from, a "tsundere" would be considered a narcissistic bipolar bitch. Who would intentionally want that sort of frustration?
>>
>>46478072
Tsundere means you can pretend the girl who hates you secretly likes you

Less cynically, it's a contrast thing. She's angry all the time, but look, now she's being nice! Aw, isn't that precious. It's the sort of thing that can only occur in fiction because in real life that person would be insufferable.

There are of course less extreme examples, but that's the kind that has been popular as of late.
>>
File: 987654567.jpg (44 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
987654567.jpg
44 KB, 576x432
>>46478072
>Where I come from, a "tsundere" would be considered a narcissistic bipolar bitch.

But this thread is discussing yanderes, not tsunderes...
>>
>>46477512
yes, that's a nice meme
>>
>>46478072
lonely, mentally unhealthy people obsessed with the idea of having a girlfriend.
Half of them want that kind of love, for someone to care (too much about them). The other half are that person, who can't live without holding someone emotionally hostage.
>>
>Where I come from, a "tsundere" would be considered a narcissistic bipolar bitch.

so the average millennial then
>>
>>46473954
How is becoming a captive for eternity a good end, exactly?
>>
>>46471529

source?
>>
>>46479637
Easy. Stockholm syndrome, eternal life, a loving jailer, and a very gilded cage. Also it's a good end for her at least.
>>
>>46473694
yes
http://dynasty-scans.com/series/lovedeath
>>
>>46478052
Honestly that's not the main appeal to me and I hate to be 'no you' but if that's aspect you're fixated on most then you're probably projecting.
>>
>>46480650
Eternal companionship is pretty nice considering, provided you dont get sick of her.
>>
>>46481650
I think with an eternal partner all those sayings about being the other half and being one would become almost too true. You would be an extension of the other. Nearly knowing exactly what they're thinking and the course of action they'll take. I guess the downside is that it's hard to surprise each other but you'll never have a misunderstanding and you'll always be able to collaborate efficiently.
>>
>>46481503
What else is there? That's basically the entire archetype.

I suppose there's also the chance she might kill you. What a selling point.
>>
>>46466873
>implying if you kiss a Yandere, other Yandere won't be trying to taste those lips to taste your lips indirectly
>>
>>46482989
It boils down to BDSM and ravishment fantasies. Like >>46473445

Also there's the type who kills others instead, not you. Or just use other means like stalking and blackmail. It's being pursued or beig forced rather than her loyalty which you seemed to focus on the most.
>>
>>46478072
The yandere appeal is basically the last hope of the hopeless - a woman who is completely and utterly obsessed with you, who defines her existence based on yours. That way, there's no possible threats to you - she'll never find someone better, or get bored of you, or have any life outside of yours. She'll never say no when you ask her out. She'll never reject you.

Basically, if you've ever had a positive experience with a woman, yandere isn't for you.
>>
>>46483805
>That way, there's no possible threats to you

You don't need to be threatened or insecure to find an obssessed lover appealing see >>46483162

Some people even like it because it's threatening in it's own way. Mainly as an ennui thing.

I don't know why some people, particuarly the armchair psychologists who don't like it, are fixated on the not cheating bit. Anyway, isn't that what everyone wants in the end? Men and women? To not get cheated on, betrayed, or rejected? You don't need to like yandere for that.
>>
File: 1420001856343.jpg (64 KB, 780x589) Image search: [Google]
1420001856343.jpg
64 KB, 780x589
>>46478072
See, I want to stop being alone, but real people are complex and not easy to understand or gain the affections of, and I always worry that I'm not doing whatever's right.

So if you're me, obviously the solution is to grow obsessed with simple, easy archetypes so you don't have to worry if what things are less obvious than they seem. And, if they love you no matter what, then that means you don't have to worry about your own flaws, right?
>>
>>46484164
Archetypes are really supposed to be one piece of a character and in the past they were the terms were created for certain 3D characters with those traits. Then people made clones of those characters in their own work. Until one day someone decided to make characters for the sake of making them that archetype. Poor anime.

For a western example see dwarves.
>>
>>46483976
Because it's such a big part of the yandere. Yanderes are psychotically obsessed with the fidelity of their lovers, to the point where they see anyone of the opposite sex as a threat. So asking why we're fixated on it is like having a scat fetish and wondering why people keep talking about the "shit" aspects of it.
>>
>>46484403
That's more the other way around than the yandere's own fidelity though. It's also the easiest way for them to be crazy, in the long run it is more dramatic than the stalker thing, but not the only way.
>>
>>46470090

The assassins practice some form of mental conditioning/imprinting on intended targets? They're all fixated on the the people the intend to kill. Usually they either succeed right away and get over it or kill themselves if they fail, everyone's just finding out what happens when neither of those two happen?
>>
>>46480488

Couldn't tell you exactly, but it's by Douman Seiman.
>>
>>46468218
That picture describes a yangire, Yuno is normally a yandere but the two are not the same.

Seriously ND, I expect you to know this shit.
>>
>>46481825
The big cincher will be whether or not after coming to completely understand someone you actually still like them or their company.

There's a lot of things that people don't know about each other that can utterly ruin their relationship with each other. If you completely know someone then you see them as they really are; warts and all. Whether or not you can stand each other after really digging that deep into each other would determine if their company forever is a good or bad thing.
>>
File: 1443796157078.jpg (33 KB, 419x419) Image search: [Google]
1443796157078.jpg
33 KB, 419x419
I'm pretty sure everyone here can agree that yanderes in real life are awful, but in fiction they can be okay depending on how they're done, just like any other kind of character.

That being said, as a GM, yanderes make great villains, as long as there's warning posts along the road to Killville. If your players keep tromping along down the path despite the character doing terrible shit up to and including physical violence, then they probably know what's coming and are okay with it. If not, everyone talks like adults and we all come out to a good decision.

For best use, treat them like what they were originally meant to be: a horror movie trope. Don't treat them like love interests.
>>
>>46485939
The way I see it many rough patches would show up along the way but they've been together so long that they couldn't really see each other apart either. Their relationship would be strong enough that they could work out their differences and come to terms with each other after all the drama. Real relationships sometimes work out this way too, usually among family though. Which is arguably what an couple is if said partners weren't naturally immortal due to their race. They're all they've got. Parents, siblings, and mortal friends are just a nostalgic collection of memories past a certain point.
>>
>>46485653
>That picture describes a yangire, Yuno is normally a yandere but the two are not the same.
But isn't Yangire derived from Yandere?
>>
>>46485942
>I'm pretty sure everyone here can agree that yanderes in real life are awful
No
>>
>>46485942
>I'm pretty sure everyone here can agree that yanderes in real life are awful

What about this >>46471975 ?
>>
>>46484403
>So asking why we're fixated on it is like having a scat fetish and wondering why people keep talking about the "shit" aspects of it.

Except the part where she doesn't cheat isn't what gives me a stiffy
>>
File: 567876543.png (246 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
567876543.png
246 KB, 720x480
>>46486348
So in other words they're like Asuka and Shinji in episode 9 of Eva, all synched up?
>>
>>46485942
Anon. I love crazy chicks. The crazier the better. Male yanders can just go jump off a bridge though.
>>
>>46479258
Hmmm, based anon.

I suffered this whole thread just to see you.
>>
>>46486793
Something like that.

Now I'm thinking how immortality would affect your memories. My best friend to this day I met in 4th grade but I don't remember the names of my teachers from 1-4th grade. But that's a lot of time that's now blurred together. Similarly I couldn't tell you which year of high school I did X thing half the time just that I did it in those 4 years. Would that keep happening once you've vastly outlived your parents? Will almost everything about them become a blur too?
>>
>>46479258
I'm married and I still find someone caring too much about me very hot.
>>
>>46486629
I agree, they aren't as crazy or resourceful in real life. It can be pretty cute, and I always admired people extremely fixated in a single subject.
>>
>>46487214
Are you Yandere for your spouse?
>>
>>46487837
No but she's not yandere for me either. It's just a fantasy, one I find appealing and cute. We have RPed it though You don't have to have a personal failing or something to like a certain kink like the folks who don't like XYZ always claim. It always makes me wonder what they like and how that is somehow exempt from the same kind of bogus analysis.
>>
>>46459190
Is your GM a woman?

The woman's magical realm is more frightening than the man's, because while the man may want a snake blowjob, or a trap blowjob, or a blowjob from a chubby girl, the magical realm of the woman extends beyond blowjobs and into the realms of torture, mind control, dismemberment, and girlgames pregnant baby elsa spinal surgery.
>>
>>46488132
Worst I've ever heard about IRL was my friend's last gaming group had a female DM and if you ever had any kind of fade to black sex scene the woman would always end up pregnant even when they caught on and tried to work around it with protection.
>>
>>46488132
>girlgames pregnant baby elsa spinal surgery.
That doesn't sound blowjob at all. That sounds scary.
>>
>>46460776
Tell her to stop trying to rape you god damn it, rape is something people don't like a lot and often makes hurt feelz at le tabletop*.

*alternatively, ask how the player how she'd like it if Donald Trump slips her a love potion and whisked her away to Trump's Pump Dump.

If this is your GM's fetish and you can almost smell the arousal coming off her when you mention "Trump's Pump Dump" then buckle up lad your campaign is about to get *+*magical*+*
>>
File: download (1).jpg (9 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9 KB, 275x183
>>46488211
It does if she's a fan of Alien.
>>
>>46488974
What is this, a face-impregnation diagram for ants?
>>
>>46489084
No, it's for you.
>>
>>46461057
There's also the lack of antibiotics.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.