[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does Wyrd Miniatures know about this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1459604721888.png (272 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1459604721888.png
272 KB, 600x500
https://archive.is/5fDA2
Seriousöy, what the hell?
>>
File: image_10.jpg (18 KB, 222x222) Image search: [Google]
image_10.jpg
18 KB, 222x222
Yes they already told her to fuck off after she threatened to sue them unless they gave her the job of tabletop emissary to womankind
>>
>>46453435
>“Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed!” he chuckles in glee. The Warhammer 40K gamers at the table behind him take up the refrain. “Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed! Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed!
I'll take things that never happened for 500 Alex.
>>
What the fuck I just read? Oh well, it's nothing new that Canada sucks. Still, wonder how much of that story is true even if it's Canada.
>>
File: right.jpg (109 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
right.jpg
109 KB, 400x400
>>46454787

I can believe that some jackass store owner/troll trotted out that winning line, but a chorus backing him up? Jeebus.

Right?
>>
>>46454957

She'd have to be the unluckiest woman alive.
>>
>>46454505
>>46454787
>>46454957
>>46454960
>>46454978
guys, please.
Just report, ignore, hide, move on.
>>
Drug spiked pepsi and getting raped at fucking game convention? Does she seriously believe that someone will believe such obviously made-up story. I mean that shit can't have happened.
>>
I simply don't believe it. Wyrd has responded saying she's a nut who has tried this one before. They say they already have more women than men on staff but that she should forward them details of the offensive messages and name offending staff. When she didn't comply they told her to go to police or FBI, but they've still heard nothing.

So all this tumblr stuff is a load of puff invented to preach to her choir of girl and genderqueer friends.
>>
>>46455031
Oh, I believe it can happen, roofies are a thing. Roofied by a friend? I don't buy that as much. But the complete lack of concern the convention host and police show? That I don't buy for a fucking second - not if they ever wanted to host a convention again.
>>
>>46453435

i'm sure she wrote that while rubbing her hairy pussy....she'd love to feel all those hands all over her.
>>
>>46455091
It's just that all the RPG convention I have been to are among safest, accepting and chilliest places I can think about. People don't go there to rape, but to play games.

I get roofies at a random bar (that happens), but RPG conventions are way different or there is something seriously wrong with Canada.
>>
>>46455167
Every woman I have seen at an RPG convention has either been an asexual looking tom-thing, a hamplanet tumblr-beast or a decent looking normal woman hailed as a living goddess.
>>
>>46454787
>not listening and believing
Why do you perpetuate rape culture? It's 2016!
>>
>>46455091
Actually, most people are raped or sexually assaulted by those they know
>>
>>46453435
Your original bait thread was deleted so you are trying again.

Do people really get off on this kind of thing?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.