[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 1458492598633.jpg (3 MB, 6698x2580) Image search: [Google]
1458492598633.jpg
3 MB, 6698x2580
I need your help /tg/. I'm trying to come up with a dying earth setting based on Celtic mythology and the fall of Rome, but I need some fluff for the origin and catalyst for the events.
>>
>>46452277
I'll help you, if you help me.
>>
>>46452280
Alright. What do you need help with?
>>
File: 1459720007710.gif (3 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1459720007710.gif
3 MB, 500x281
Bump. Please help.
>>
>>46452285
I'm making sci-fi/fantasy setting based on vampire D, but I can't have it be a complete rip off.
>>
>>46452319
Maybe you can make it more like adventure time or stalker, where the bombs broke reality and caused things such as vampires and other supernatural creatures to spawn. Pre-nuke tech and those who have knowledge on how to use then are akin to magic and magicians
>>
>>46452277
Is this some alternate history where Rome fell to the Celts?
>>
File: 4__MG_7987-Edit.jpg (570 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
4__MG_7987-Edit.jpg
570 KB, 900x1200
Bump
>>
>>46452410
No. Something happened around the time of the fall of rome, killing the world.
>>
>>46452440
Around the fall of Rome means the Celtic faith is already in great decline with only snippets of the old stories living on.

Would it be better if the cataclysm is directly related to Celtic/Roman myths or instead a crucial piece of Aristotle elementalism just suddenly vanishing from the world A la Dark Souls.
>>
File: 1454200574768.png (1006 KB, 775x900) Image search: [Google]
1454200574768.png
1006 KB, 775x900
Kinda running out of t&a bump
>>
>>46452473
The former would be a lot more interesting. Maybe something to do with the tuartha de Danaan dying
>>
>>46452479
That's kind of embarrassing after only 3 pics
>>
>>46452440
>Romans grew arrogant and decadent
>They began pursuing the esoteric arts in favor of war
>Massive heathen orgies as they denounce the gods and glorify themselves
>Political corruption reaches an all time high
>Lots of assassinations
>As the first drops of Ceasars spilt blood reaches the soil, the sky suddenly grows dark
>Living things rot and die, and eery sounds are heard
>Hellish demons crawl up from the earth, attracted by the decadence and fall of humanity
>Entire roman civ is wiped out, including most of the world is lost trying to defend it from the demons.
>>
>>46452500
Posting from mobile. Tbqh I have more pics of armor and weapons than tits
>>
>>46452507
Breddy fuckin gud. I'd like to involve the Celtic other world and the seelie in some ways as well. How would you do that?
>>
File: Shruti-Hassan-wallpaper-1.jpg (265 KB, 1065x1600) Image search: [Google]
Shruti-Hassan-wallpaper-1.jpg
265 KB, 1065x1600
Bamp
>>
>>46452539
>When the demonic forces and plague rot finally reaches the celts, they are met with overwhelming opposition
>Frenzied berserker warriors throw themselves at the demons, keeping them the demons at bay for many years
>Eventually, however, the rot takes away the lands capability to grow food and sustain life
>Forseeing their loss, the celtic priests come together in a massive ritual, taking place at the ancient stonehenge
>Here they sacrifice their lives and souls to purge the world of the rot and evil
>The celtic lineage is forever broken, but evil is beaten back to deepest depths of the roman catacombs, and the rot will never spread again, as long as stonehenge remains intact.
>The stones now are actually tombs, trapping the priest's spirit to guard the lands until the end of time.
>>
>>46452659
nice
>>
>>46452440
The Emperor fucked up big time with the Otherworld, now Undead/Demons/Faes broke free in all the imperial lands.
>>
in 280 bc the gauls sacked athens, this was attributed to the celtic gods destroying olympus. The greek gods fled to rome, but once again, the gauls and their gods attacked
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.