[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tzeentch is a faggot.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: waveform2HDfree.jpg (808 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
waveform2HDfree.jpg
808 KB, 1920x1080
Nurgle rules.

Discuss.
>>
This is a bad thread
>>
Isha a shit
>>
>>46445786
tentacles>boils
>>
>Nurgle thinks he will survive the degenerate era of the universe.

No, Nurgle. Even you will perish.
>>
you're pretty proactive for a Nurglite, OP.
>>
A line has been drawn in the sand, yet no one cares.
>>
>>46445786
After seeing this video I didn't feel like worshipping Nurgle any more. Honestly, even Slaanesh's pleasure with pain schtick didn't seem all that bad in comparison.
>>
>>46445786
That's a cool picture.
>>
>>46445786
The first bit's good.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
>>
>>46447085
https://youtube.com/watch?v=zv3bqTNzcrA
The video. Damm I'm a retard.
>>
File: Apostles_of_Contagion.jpg (99 KB, 460x679) Image search: [Google]
Apostles_of_Contagion.jpg
99 KB, 460x679
>>46445786

>Tzeentch
>Plays mindgames with his followers
>Faggy robes
>lol muh magic
>is a bird. Avian flu, anyone? Game, set, match.

>Papa Nurgle
>Gives his followers presents
>All one big happy family
>Has something for EVERY chaos faction.
>Big derpy slug puppies.

Fite me.
>>
>not worshipping Khorne
>Being such faggots
Its like you guys dont value strength or something
Also, every other chaos god hates nurgle
Tzeench for him being so stagnant
Slaanesh for him being so disgustinng and numb
Khorne for him being such a pasive weakling who can only take punishment and not deal it out, and having to rely on disease
Malal hates him because malal hates everyone
>>
>>46448104

Technically, Khorne is angry because we have a planet that's one giant mosh pit and he doesn't.

And Slaanesh loves the burn, she/he just won't admit it. Tzeentch is a gaping cloaca though.
>>
>>46448137
>Tzeentch
>Gaping Cloaca
Sign me the fuck up
>>
>>46448195

Found the Slaaneshi-and-or-furry!

You should try our side. The pustules make their own orifices after they've been lovingly baked at fevered temperature
>>
>>46448226
I'm for evolution through Tzeentch, but by all means you can stay as subspecies dead-ends if you want to.
>>
>>46448288

And what does birdbutt give you, bub? A tentacle hear, a jabbering vaginamouth on your spleen there?

We ARE evolution. From decay comes life and life more abundant. It may not be as... fedora-y as what your guy does, but it's there.
>>
>>46448356
I don't see neckbeards with tentacles and vaginamouths, but I do see them with acne, pustules, boils, and lumps.
>>
>>46445786
Nurgle a shit, Tzeentch is best, you lazy fucking disease ridden faggots can't think worth shit, can't act worth shit, can't fight worth shit.
Literally the laziest bastards in the known warp, theres a time to do things and you lazy fuckers forgot what the hell time is, can you even god damn think? Even khornites think and they use their brains to figure out how best to beat and kill shit. You lazy fucks just laze about and literally become cancerous warts on the underside of the warp, you lot just take space and annoy everybody, the only ones who have any affinity of faggotry with you are the actual slanneshi faggot furries, god you lot are disgusting.
>>
>>46448391

And they are part of a glorious empire, one of family, and spreading Papa's specific kind of dirty funky gravy love. This is just as planned.

What do YOU get? Paranoia, schizophrenia, and maybe if you're lucky a few spells?
>>
>>46448402

>can't think worth shit, can't act worth shit, can't fight worth shit.

Words hurt, friend. You say all these wonderful things about us, then that.
>>
>>46448453
I think you made my argument for me there
>>
File: 2vtl04x.jpg (103 KB, 780x575) Image search: [Google]
2vtl04x.jpg
103 KB, 780x575
Alright you all, that's enough. Now get back to eating your shoe leather like the good Hive Scum you are.
>>
>>46448486

Hey, going section-8 for the ability to masturbate handlessly, or remain relatively sane and gain the ability to projectile vomit highly infectious pathogens AND maggots on hot chicks in armor? I know what camp I'm in.
>>
>Nurgle world
>Shitty, stinky swamps

>Tzeentch world
>Glorious golden societies with magic and technology about
>>
>>46448402

Entropy increases. Fundamental rule of the universe. You know what that means? Nurgle wins. Stagnation and decay, down to heat death, down to everything being a lukwarm smear of nothing, that is the future. War, Knowledge, Excess? Those exists in the minds of mortals. Stagnation and Decay? Those are constants of existence. You will worship Father Nugle, as inevitably as your body will one day expire and rot into the ground.
>>
>>46448545
>having a good part of what makes you human turned off
>sane
>>
>>46448748

To be fair, we do also have that whole "From death, life" aspect going on. We just have cillia and membranes instead of fur and skin.

>>46448772

Look, I'm just saying. When you join OUR side, you get all kinds of presents, all kinds of friends, a group that actually works together to get things done while the other factions are trying to one-up each other for the favor of a hedonist, a nerd, and a roid-rager.

If enjoying that is insane, I don't wanna be right.
>>
>>46448748
When all thing die, and there is nothing, what will >>46448748
keep your precious father alive, >>46448748
nurgle isn't the void, he is stiill change from inaction.
>>
>>46448817
I prefer enjoying a short, intense existense of slaughter and combat over semisentience and stagnation for eternity
>>
>>46448748
>Entropy increases. Fundamental rule of the universe.
>What is the Warp
>Seriously, what is the Warp
You're trying to apply M3 physics - a world mired in physical mechanism - to M41, where the existence of sentience and emotion creates a positive feedback loop of psychic energy that denies entropy like a Grey Knight denies the witch.
Your own god's existence disproves your argument, you dense fuck.
>>
>>46448848

You know that whole sentient thing was started by Tzeentch's cult? And stagnation? Ew, no. We're all about things happening, my angry angry compadre! You and me? We're not so different. You're covered in different bodily fluids!
>>
>>46448885
yes, change through inaction, which both tzeench and Khorne hate, as they represent active change and strength to take action respectively.
what is your point
>>
File: 1452482353698.jpg (13 KB, 215x200) Image search: [Google]
1452482353698.jpg
13 KB, 215x200
>>46445786
>>
File: 1459276569487.png (131 KB, 315x263) Image search: [Google]
1459276569487.png
131 KB, 315x263
>>46448819
>>
>>46445786
Nurgle needs a fucking bath. Tzeentch only Chaos god with good hygiene.
>>
>>46447314
Holy.
SHIT
>>
Thats not very nice
>>
>>46447314
It's so weirdly disgustingly entrancing; i imagine it feels like squeezing out those green beans from the pods
>>
>>46448634

Nurgle confirmed Shrek.
>>
>all of these dumb bitches arguing over boils or magical bullshit
>not fucking so many people you become a living STD encyclopedia, then snorting drugs off elf tits till the burning pain in your genitals just feels like a swarm of tiny angels kissing it

Slaanesh a best
>>
Tzeentch has the most kickass domain.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.