[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is today's America the same as Pre-Fall Eldar?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: america.png (6 KB, 284x178) Image search: [Google]
america.png
6 KB, 284x178
It seems to be a place of pure hedonism at this point, no matter how hard people there work it's all for the sake of pleasure. This applies to other countries in the first world certainly but none to the extent of America. Will their Hedonism lead to a giant soul monster buttraping them all in the afterlife, while Hawaii and Alaska become aloof douchenozzles?
>>
>>46445755

So is Donald Trump Slaanesh?
>>
>>46445755
>it's all for the sake of pleasure
As opposed to what?
Every action anyone takes is borne of the intent to make their life more enjoyable/pleasant.
>>
>>46445755
>>>/pol/
>>
>>46445755
>Will their Hedonism lead to a giant soul monster buttraping them all in the afterlife, while Hawaii and Alaska become aloof douchenozzles?

No. Because there's no afterlife.
>>
>>46445806
yeah cause /pol/ knows all about the fall of the eldar and are more than willing to be gentlemen and discuss it like intellectuals
>>
>>46445849
>implying this thread won't spiral into a dick measuring contest between countries.

I'm taking a guess that you haven't been here for very long.
>>
>>46445755
We're not holding orgies of sex and violence in the streets unless a BLM group is involved so I'm going with no.
>>
>>46445755
The Beehive Dildo is not yet a common thing so no. Also

>>>/pol/ is that way
>>
>>46445951
Would that even work? I imagine the shaking would piss them off royally and make them buzz more but wouldnMt it also kill them making them buzz less? Is this the schrödingera cat of dildoes?
>>
>>46445755
>no matter how hard people there work it's all for the sake of pleasure

Trust-fund babby detected.

Come volunteer at a soup kitchen some time, or try talking to low income families trying to raise a couple of kids.
>>
>>46446038
People derive pleasure from altruism. There's nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>46446076
point is that not everyone in america spends all day having happy funtime without want for anything heedless of the consequences of their actions. The vast majority spend a decent amount of time doing things they might not enjoy doing for a large goal, much like the rest of the world.
>>
File: Emperor_mao.jpg (93 KB, 581x749) Image search: [Google]
Emperor_mao.jpg
93 KB, 581x749
>>46445755

Wait... Doesn't that mean China is the Imperium of man?
>>
>>46445779
No, he's the God Emperor who's trying to stop us from becoming Arab/Chaos rapebabies.
>>
>>46446159

What about the Age of Strife?
>>
>>46445755
>48-star flag
Go back to 1959
>>
>>46446182
lolwut, the God-Emperor is a Turk
>>
>>46446254
i'm not american, it was literally the first image result for america on google
>>
>>46446393
Meh, if these Turks are Tengri worshipping horseman, then I'm fine with this. If not, fuck em.
>>
>>46446254
Anon that's the lower 48 pictured though.
>>
>>46445797
Oh hey J. S. Mill. when did you come back from the dead?
>>
>>46446415
so you admit you dont know what hell you were talking about then OP?
>>
>>46446633
yep, came up with the idea while taking a piss and thought it'd be a good idea to put it on here, see if we can get some banter out of it. nothing wrong with that.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.