[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wh40k Emperor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: god_emperor.jpg (251 KB, 734x950) Image search: [Google]
god_emperor.jpg
251 KB, 734x950
The God Emperor of Mankind suddenly rises from his Golden Throne, fully rejuvenated from his wounds and with peak strength and intelligence. However, he does not retain any memory of what happened after he was interred in the machine, and does not know the measures which has been taken to keep him alive.

What does he do? How does humanity fare?
>>
File: 1459041023573.png (28 KB, 510x546) Image search: [Google]
1459041023573.png
28 KB, 510x546
>>46442342
>What does he do?
Get clobbered by another Chaos Lord in 1v1.

>How does humanity fare?
Continues to deteriorate like it has been for thousands of years.
>>
>>46442462
>Get clobbered by another Chaos Lord in 1v1.
Unlikely, now that Horus is gone, the emperor will remember the betrayal and no longer let himself be put in such a situation.
>Continues to deteriorate like it has been for thousands of years.
This might happen, the universe is a lot deadlier now than when the emperor roamed around.
>>
>>46442342
He would not be happy with what humanity has done while he was out, that's for sure. There would probably be a massive new civil war as corruption is rooted out. Maybe only the space marine chapters would immediately flock to his side.
>>
>>46442342
spend centuries, if not milennia, cobbling humanity back to a stable situation.
>>
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY STATE RELIGION?!!!
>>
Would people even understand what he says? 10,000 years of language changes.
>>
>>46442959
Mind reading. Duh.
>>
>>46442959
What makes you think the language would change? They all seem to speak latin anyway.
>>
>>46443485
They speak vulgi
>>
>>46443485

Actually it's an abstraction of Gothic (future language). They don't speak Latin.
>>
>>46442589
>The emperor, who can't remember getting clobbered by horus, won't get clobbered by another chaos lord because he remembers being clobbered by horus
How thick do you have to be.
>>
Can he remember who he is? If not i'd say he might take a liking to the whole god-emperor thing.
>>
>>46444150
He doesn't remember what has happened during his stay in the throne, everything before that is clear as day. Read again.

>>46444177
Yes, everything before he was interred. Basically a long ass coma in a state between death and life.
>>
>>46444391
Idk if I was that guy i'd say there's a limit to how much I'm willing to try and save my species. Maybe he'd go on vacation with Gork and Mork.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.