[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, aspiring GM here. I've been wanting to try out an A:TLA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 9
File: 2016-04-03.png (4 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-03.png
4 MB, 2560x1440
Hey, aspiring GM here. I've been wanting to try out an A:TLA campaign for a while now. My party and I are pretty casual about roleplaying and we'd like to try out a simple system which can be easily, heavily homebrewed to the A:TLA universe. I'm looking for system suggestions/tips for the campaign and any anecdotes about an A:TLA campaign you've done!
Thanks
>>
>>
>>46439272
>>46439469
Speaking of which.
>>
>>46439573
Gifts!
>>
>>46439600
Glorious gifts!
>>
>>46439626
Just tell me if you want it to stop.
>>
>>46439648
Because I have it all.
>>
>>46439665
Hey man, I want you to know that you're awesome and I appreciate you.
>>
>>46439665
Just before they took it down to.
>>
>>46439771
Yeah I was trying to find information about Avatar World but that was proving difficult.
>>
>>46439771
Excuse the weird names, they were filing off the copyrights for an independent commercial release.

>>46439743
It's quite a fun game I'm always happy to dump it.
>>
>>46439813
Oh and the rule book in spreads instead of singles if you prefer that.

>>46439799
I think you can buy a later version of it now but I personally wouldn't bother.
>>
>>46439858
Much appreciated man. Gonna print out and attempt to organize these into binders right now. Thanks!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.