[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SOI prerelease
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1437721222432.jpg (88 KB, 912x317) Image search: [Google]
1437721222432.jpg
88 KB, 912x317
Tell us how your prerelease went /tg/
>went to midnight prerelease
>I pulled werewolf milf
>my promo was thing in the ice.
>I placed 5th and won 9 packs
>this is my first time ever placing this high or winning more than 1-2 packs.
>green is pretty damn good this set just as I predicted

I played RG but I had an opponent I went 0-2 against that used UG, that may be a sleeper combo this set so watch out.

overall, I'm feelin pretty happy.
>>
File: 1437721196805.png (1 MB, 2727x857) Image search: [Google]
1437721196805.png
1 MB, 2727x857
did no one play prerelease or did everyone on /tg/ decide to go to the sunday event?
>>
>>46434827
Got to play one at the shop I where I work. My rares were pretty much shit, the best was the 3/1 vamp that's sometimes a Phyrexian Arena. On the other hand, I ended up with a sweet synergistic R/B vampires/madness deck that felt more like draft than sealed, so I did aight. My wins were by a lot, my one loss was a close one.

The enchantment that lets you turn extra cards into 1/1 lifelinkers is insane, better than many of the rares in the set IMO.
>>
File: callthebloodline.jpg (47 KB, 265x370) Image search: [Google]
callthebloodline.jpg
47 KB, 265x370
>>46435162
you mean this thing? I'll have to keep an eye out for it whenever we draft this set.
>>
>>46435236
Yeah. Card is nuts even without any madness synergies. You can't ever flood out, your opponents' ground-based X/1s do jack shit, and it's hard to race. With madness or graveyard synergies it's even better.
>>
so i pulled a jace and an archangel avacyn, made a really grindy blue/white deck, lots of control with a spirit/investigate theme. investigate turned out really useful late game, and was great with erdwal illuminator. went 2-2, made a couple of people really salty with my deck, just completely wrecking every time i durdled enough to get avacyn out. card is insane.
>>
Delerium turned out to be decent when it was on. Those 2 drop fungi where everywhere.
>>
File: image.gif (891 KB, 325x252) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
891 KB, 325x252
>>46434827
Glad to hear you pulled a couple of great things.

I only won two packs and out of them all, the only rares that meant a damn was two of the rare reveal dual lands. The b/r and w/g.

Literally everything else sucked. I didn't even pull rares for the most colors I got. I had to use b/r as my deck and the only rare in it was that reveal land.

But, as we all were opening our packs to build our decks, the kid straight across from me pulled a foil Jace from his first pack and then from another he pulled an Arlinn Kord.

Just my luck, huh?
>>
>>46435493
yikes, that's rough. sound like my friend. he ended up playing UR when that was the color combo he was least excited for, though at least he got to use thing in the ice. His promo however was the RG reveal land.
>>
I played a U/B Delirium deck with a bunch of removal and flying creatures.

Best cards in my deck: Elusive Tormentor, Mindwrack Demon, Accursed Witch, Stitchwing Skaab, Pore Over the Pages, and Kindly Stranger.

I went 4-0.

I didn't pull any value cards but the legendary Frog.
>>
>>46435126
u didnt put mtg, magic the gathering, or magic at all in ur post, hard to find this post when the most obvious tags for mtg arent even there

That being said first event went 4-0, pulled like 80+ dollars in value, second one 3-1, pulled shit, 3rd one going to tonight, :P
>>
>>46436266
what the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>46437258
He is saying that without search tags we can't find your thread
>>
>>46434827
>Tell us how your prelease went /tg/
I had to work.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.