[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need sidequests for my 5e dnd sessions ASAP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
>>
>>46434823
The Wizards conference is in town. Nobody in town was aware of this. The rooms in the inn are sold out, there's massive inflation. A magical shield over the whole village is erected, nobody can come in or leave for the whole weekend
>>
File: haunted forest.jpg (308 KB, 1600x650) Image search: [Google]
haunted forest.jpg
308 KB, 1600x650
>>46434823
An average commoner man's life has fallen apart as everyone around him one by one suffer terrible fates. People begin to distrust him and move away from him for fear of suffering similar fates. Some whisper that he is behind it. Having no one else to turn to, he comes to the PCs, with tears in his eyes, begging them to rid him of this curse.
Truthfully, an insane archwitch, with the aid of her coven, has selected him to be used as a physical vessel for summoning their dark god, and has jealously eliminated everyone close to him in preparation for the ritual. The PCs must uncover this plot and take the fight to the witches.
>>
>>46434903
What if, like, since all the rooms at the inn are sold out, all the wizards cast their extradimensional-hotel-room-entrance spells on random villagers' front doors, attic trapdoors, cupboards, closets, and family heirloom chests?

The PCs have to be diplomats to keep the peace between a conclave of reality-warping magicians and the increasingly-inconvenienced villagers who are getting seriously annoyed that these wizards keep coming and going through their living rooms at all hours of the day and night.

The worst are the ones who demand room service from their "hosts".
>>
File: dmg_44.png (247 KB, 908x1551) Image search: [Google]
dmg_44.png
247 KB, 908x1551
>>
I got this idea by looking at the concept of a yandere and taking it out of context to make it scarier and much less affable.
>>
>>46434946
That's really great, I think that's very funny.

I also think that this'd be the perfect time to run the "players get shrunk" adventure, restatting rats as bears or something. Then they have to fight the pseudodragon familiar (wyvern stats?) at the end to end the spell and banish the extra dimensional doors
>>
>>46435117
Shit, I meant to reply to >>46434945(me)
>>
>>46434945
An average commoner man's life has fallen apart as everyone around him one by one suffer terrible tastes. People begin to distrust him and move away from him for fear of developing the urge to play age of sigmar. Some whisper that he is behind it. Having no one else to turn to, he comes to the PCs, with tears in his eyes, begging them to rid him of this curse.
Truthfully, an insane archwitch, with the aid of her coven, has selected him to be used as a physical vessel for summoning the endtimes of 40k, and has jealously eliminated everyone close to him in preparation for the ritual. The PCs must uncover this plot and take the fight to the witches.
>>
>>46434823
make them fetch a pen from a really enemy activate area. the pen isnt magical nor does it seem to be special. do not tell your group its just a normal pen but "looks just like a normal pen"

they have to deliver it to someone who got his lucky pen from his mother or some shit. watch as your group looks at you for risking their characters life for getting a normal fucking pen
>>
File: forty keks.jpg (15 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
forty keks.jpg
15 KB, 292x257
>>46435196
>>
>>46435196
>>46435196
I'm >>46434945 and I don't play Age of Sigmar or Warhammer at all, but I thought your post was hilarious.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.