[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Eldar seem to reproduce in stages, with new genetic material
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1383057455650.jpg (382 KB, 1128x886) Image search: [Google]
1383057455650.jpg
382 KB, 1128x886
>Eldar seem to reproduce in stages, with new genetic material being added by the father to the developing embryo over an extended period. This process is ill-understood, but Eldar autopsies are suggestive of it.

>reproduce in stages

Wait wait hold on, what if the expectant father is away doing some path of the warrior stuff? Are they just suppose to get cocked?
>>
>>46434141
I don't know, nor do I care.

The only good Eldar are grown in vats, anyway.
>>
>>46434141
Given the evidently involved nature of their reproduction cycle, and how anti-hedonism their culture is, they probably take time off specifically for reproduction and don't initiate it otherwise.
>>
No because Eldar did not have traditional nuclear families. A chaos god was born from their collective degeneracy. They all have multiple partners and orgies were the norm. No one got cucked (great meme there) because no one was committed.
>>
>>46434141
maybe warriors don't reproduce while they're being warriors.
>>
File: Absolutely disgusting.jpg (29 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely disgusting.jpg
29 KB, 360x480
>>46434292
>no after-battle rape
Well they're not very good warriors, are they?
>>
>You are now imagining a female eldar begging you to give her your seed to save her child because her husband has been called up by the emergency guardian draft
>>
>>46434141
That's from the xenology. Written by a madman and it was just all guesses he came up with as he was dissecting an exodite Eldar.

To think it is factual is to be willingly stupid.
>>
>>46434141
Doubtful
What you speak anon is the first step to hedonism, and hedonism will land you in the penis-hands of Slaanesh
>>
>>46434141
>Are they just suppose to get cocked?
Yep, you hit the nail right on the head, so to speak.
>>
File: leldar.jpg (34 KB, 400x358) Image search: [Google]
leldar.jpg
34 KB, 400x358
>>46434330
>Implying inferior human genes would make for a suitable offspring
>Impying said offspring wouldn't be better off dead
>>
>>46434141
Speculation:
Craftworlders probably have a highly communal attitude towards life in any case. With children being such a rare and precious asset to the Craftworld, a child having many parents in both physically and spiritually makes perfect sense.
Exodites, living a more rustic life, probably have more 1-1 pairings initiated at very specific times in order to maximize the chance that both parents will be living together long enough to conceive.
Dark Eldar True Born are an elite because their very birth shows that their parents were so wealthy and powerful as to have the time, resources and security to mate normally.
>>
>>46434330
>her husband has been called up by the emergency guardian draft

Wouldn't she just make him fap repeatedly into bottles before he go and keep them frozen in the fridge until needed?
>>
>>46434522
>Dark Eldar True Born are an elite because their very birth shows that their parents were so wealthy and powerful as to have the time, resources and security to mate normally.
That's a pretty cool idea. Is this just you, or is that canon?
>>
>>46434843
It's canon. They're legit called True Born in the codex.
>>
File: 1383804062619.gif (1 MB, 400x212) Image search: [Google]
1383804062619.gif
1 MB, 400x212
>Play a Dark Eldar mercenary exiled from Commorragh
>Female Rogue Trader keeps trying to fuck me
>Explain that I cannot mate unless the circumstances are perfectly right
>She wants to help me with this
>kidnap forty children from throughout the ship and use them to wallpaper my cabin
>break her jaw, remove her teeth with a scalpel, and smash her with an electroflail
>stop halfway through the sex, apologise, and say though beastiality with a mon-keigh is interesting, it's just too boring
>the toothless, agonised, sanity-broken rogue trader tries to kill me. I kill her
>GM applauds me for good RP o.O
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.