[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If orcs are all about the raping, and as /tg/ notes elves are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 26
File: OhkJZ.jpg (37 KB, 426x640) Image search: [Google]
OhkJZ.jpg
37 KB, 426x640
If orcs are all about the raping, and as /tg/ notes elves are oh-so-rapeable, how come half-orc half-elf hybrids are so rare?
>>
Genetic incompatibility. Sure, the peg and hole fits, but the seed can't plant itself.
>>
>>46425935
>how come half-orc half-elf hybrids are so rare?
They're not. Humans are the most populous race in pretty much every fantasy setting
>>
Boring answer: because they are genetically too distant from each other.

Other boring answer: because human authors are unimaginative.
>>
>>46425935
Orcs prefer elf-butts.
>>
Those are just humans.
>>
>>46425935
Because the elves don't tolerate the abominations to live.
>>
Contrary to your korean wall carvings, mythological elves were often the ones doing the raping, not being the target. They seduced beautiful people and kept them in their otherworld or sired on them children, or straight up murdered them after they were done. See the Ballad of the Elfin Knight.
>>
>>46425935
>Elves defend themselves pretty well, making human settlements easier to raid
>Elves would kill the half-Orc infant most of the times
>Orcs would raise the halfbred as one of them, thus making them get confused with Orcs in many ocassions
Since most elves kill the halfbreeds and Orcs make no distinction, people would not see a horde of half-orcs and full Orcs attacking that Elven town, but just a horde of Orcs, some smaller than others, but still Orcs nontheless.

How about that, OP?
>I think that I posted this before and it got deleted. I'm scared, OP
>>
>>46426128
I like it, although I still think half-elf half-orc would look obviously different from full orcs.

So elves kill halfies, so the only way for an orc/elf hybrid to survive is if a male elf go to orc camp and make sweet tender love to an female orc. Which obviously happen very rarely.
>>
>>46426124
>Ballad of the Elfin Knight.
Sorry wrong one, that's a saucy one.

Lady Isabel and the Elfin Knight is the one of the murderous rapist elf knight.
>>
>>46425935
Because you haven't made that setting yet. Make the stuff you want yourself.
>>
>>46425935
Because human outrape them.
>>
>>46425970
Humans can make half breeds with both. They must have some common ancestor then, so genetically speaking, there should be a chance.
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 600x750
>>46425935
They have trouble telling the men apart from the women.
>>
>>46426857
Kek
>>
>hybrid of or middleground between "strong savage" and "graceful erudite"

Isn't that just Human anyway
>>
File: 3 (2).png (72 KB, 299x269) Image search: [Google]
3 (2).png
72 KB, 299x269
>>46427970
>humans are just elf-orc hybrids
>>
>>46426962
Orcs and Elves can breed with Humans in most settings, but not with eachother. It's not uncommon in genetics for species Z to be able to breed with X and Y due to their genetic closeness, despite X being close enough to breed with Z but not with Y, and vice versa. Species X is this equation is just too different to breed with Y.
>>
>>46426210
Female orcs would probably be well strong enough to get their rape on.
>>
>>46428037
Is that really not uncommon? I suppose you have an example?
>>
>>46425935
What do you think humans are, genius?
>>
File: dwarf guy.png (13 KB, 582x512) Image search: [Google]
dwarf guy.png
13 KB, 582x512
>>46428024
>Part-Elf, Part-Orc, Part-Dwarf
Can't forget Humanity's greed and lust.
And possibility of having super neat beards.
>>
>>46425935
Shitty memes
>>
File: 1457492641898.jpg (168 KB, 1010x1200) Image search: [Google]
1457492641898.jpg
168 KB, 1010x1200
>>46426962
That's not how genetics works. Humans share the same common ancestor as Apes, Dogs, Trees, and Ebola; it doesn't mean we can make Ebola-people hybrids.

puts on biofag hat As we should all know, life doesn't give a fuck about distinctions like "species". We often get this wierd idea that sperm + egg = zygote, then so on up and away to blastomeres, gastrulation in blastocoel, and so on and so forth. The problem with this is that it's an overly simplistic explanation that misses out just how damned selective life is.

When two humans commit lewdness, what is the average probablility that some sperm from a batch of ejaculate is able to swim through the barren wastelands and fertilizes an egg (if an egg is present)? Close to 100%.

Now, what is the average chance that a woman actually gets pregnant when a man ejaculates into her within +/- a week of her ovulation? Closer to ~20-40%, depending on a whole bunch of factors.

Why the difference? (Partially) Because somewhere close to 60% of the time the resulting zygote fucks up some pronuclei fusion or other early mechanism and immediately self-aborts. Now, these fuckups are way worse than what you get with, for example, trisomy 18 and 13, and are incompatible with life. The abortion is highly evolutionarily selective (saves the mother's life as well as energy required to grow/care for a non-viable baby-thing).

So this is just between humans.

In your fantasy world it could be that Orcs are just close enough to Humans to mate, as are Elves, but Elves and Orcs have been environmentally too distant to produce viable young at any appreciable rate.
>>
>>46428263
So, what you're saying is we need to set up an Elf/Orc breeding program and/or rape factory in order to determine the exact chance of pregnancy
>>
>>46428263
Congrats but scanning a wikipedia article doesn't make you a biofag.

>Humans share same common ancestor as...

No shit. Same common ancestor as all cellular life. However, the (human,ape) LCA lived much more recently than the ((human,ape),dog) LCA.

You missed the point though. That any pair in the triad is capable of interbreeding suggests common biology. Most parsimonious explanation: Common descent! Anon was only showing preference for that explanation over *magic* to advance their idea.
>>
File: 1457493359860.jpg (123 KB, 470x970) Image search: [Google]
1457493359860.jpg
123 KB, 470x970
>>46428137
Easy.
Bactrian camels and Dromedary camels can mate, whose young remain fertile (sometimes) and can backcross. male Dromedary camels can cross with llamas and produce viable young, but llamas and Bactrian camels do not (apparently, at our current understanding) mate or produce young.

Bison and yak can both produce fertile young with domestic cows, but do not produce young with each other.

Zebras can cross with donkeys and horses, but not with wild ass, whereas donkeys do.

>>46428366
You completely missed the point: Of course there's common descent. However, just because A can mate with B and C (and, yes, has fairly recent common ancestry) does NOT mean that B and C will have a non-zero chance of producing young.

>>46428303
Yes. Hell, we don't even have a good grasp of true rates of human-human impregnation, for a lot of reasons (read: people lie to all shit when you ask them about their sex lives)
>>
>>46427881
Male elves originally were the pinnacle of masculine beauty for the Norse, it wasn't until much later with the english that elven beauty was equated with femininity.

So the best of both worlds is elven men are well sculpted handsome dudes, more otter than bear, and women are incredibly beautiful with slim bodies and full bosoms and hips with legs for days.
>>
>>46428263
>puts on biofag hat
*unzips katana* watch yourself, kid
>>
File: 1456964486808.jpg (477 KB, 622x850) Image search: [Google]
1456964486808.jpg
477 KB, 622x850
>>46428366
The line of reasoning is incorrect
>They must have some common ancestor then
True, at least from what we know about life, though we do not know the degree of separation at LCA.

>so genetically speaking, there should be a chance.
False. This is hyperbole about Ebola and Trees. Just because we are commonly descended from some common ancestor does not mean that we can produce viable offspring between each other. Even very closely related species that do produce viable hybrids with another species may not necessarily produce a hybrid when crossed with each other, such as brown/black/polar all crossing, American black/asian black crossing, asian black crossing with sloth/sun bears, but polar not crossing with Asian black, and sloth/sun not crossing with brown/American black.

The human example was just to show that even WITHIN a species, there's a fair chance of failure to produce viable young
>>
>>46428446
These are terrible examples. The llama/camel hybrid was the product of artificial insemination. It might be that llamas may not cross with Bactrian camels, but you're implying that it's been tried and failed.

Bison and yak do hybridize.

Zebras can also hybridize with wild ass. Equines of all types have been crossed and bred for a long time. Darwin even noted such.

>>46428446

Can you relate this idea phylogenetically? I think maybe you're confused about the implication of "recent common ancestry."
>>
>>46428748
>It might be that llamas may not cross with Bactrian camel
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18950721
There's a 2004 reference to at least 3 separate attempts. If you have science-direct, then the article is also up there:
>http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1055790308004715

Whether it's by artificial insemination is not the question; it's whether it's possible or not. It's, for obvious reasons, difficult to determine hybridization of species in the wild.

>Bison and yak do hybridize
Hmm, guess that's true. Do note that this is also attested to by artificial insemination.
>http://www.ivis.org/advances/Zhao/zhang3/IVIS.pdf

>Zebras can also hybridize with wild ass.
Now this I'm fairly sure does not occur. Asian ass, as far as I know, does not cross with Zebras
Again, attested to here:
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1021594
>>
>>46428607
Degree of separation at LCA is, by definition, zero.

>>46428607

Nah. You missed the point, indicated to me by your hyperbolic greentext. There is only one mechanism is evolutionary biology that explains the reproductive scheme that's been posited. Examples are rare, and it's not been mentioned. All I'm seeing are anecdotes from pop science rags and outdated textbooks. No one would argue that every fertilized zygote is viable in any species. What I'm saying is that it's a straw man argument because it makes no mention of species divergence through time. The problem is one of modification by descent. There are incredibly few examples of A & B are viable, B & C are viable, and A & C are not.
>>
They do, they just always kill the elf afterwards so it never carries the child to term.
>>
File: image.jpg (184 KB, 589x774) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184 KB, 589x774
>>46426025
They're certainly cleaner. Elves don't eat meat and all.
>>
>>46428925
>Degree of separation at LCA is, by definition, zero.
No, the difference between, in this hypothetical example, between the ancestor of humans + elves, versus humans + orcs, versus orcs + elves. For instance, the LCA of humans and elves could be closer to the present than the LCA between that ancestor and orcs. Or they some other permutation.

Your entire second point is completely misleading. Even if elves, orcs, and humans are very closely related and diverged, say, within the last 4 or 5 million years, that closeness (or lack thereof) says nothing about particular fertilization and conception rates between them. Will the rates between them be higher than between any of them and, say, a Dog? Possibly (since it could be 0). But it's not to say that they could mate. Common dolphins don't mate with false killer whales though the latter does mate with Bottlenose.
>>
>>46429146
That's a dude? No wonder elves are gay.
>>
>>46429146
>Elves don't eat meat

Those are some shitty elves. Elves train in the shortbow for a reason. It's a hunting bow, so elves clearly hunt.
>>
>>46429382
Elves not eating meat is Tolkien-tier canon, mate.
>>
>>46429397
Fuck Tolkien and his elves. His elves don't dictate what all fictional depictions of elves must be.
>>
>>46425935

Orcs can't climb trees.
>>
>>46429440
Elves, Tolkien or otherwise, are still nature loving.
>>
>>46429521
Nature is absolutely chock full of things that hunt and eat other things.
>>
>>46426962
>They must have some common ancestor then
Not really, they were created whole cloth by the gods.
>>
>>46428748
>The llama/camel hybrid was the product of artificial insemination
Unrelated to the question at hand.
>>
File: fuck you.jpg (6 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.jpg
6 KB, 184x184
>>46429521
>Loving nature is an excuse to be vegan
Guess what you leaf-wearing fucking degenerate, there's more to loving nature than just making sure people don't chop down trees or trample on your garden of unsucked cock-daisies. Loving nature means you need to recognize that there's a role everything needs to play, and eating meat is a huge fucking thing you need to do to respect that (I don't mean the fucking deer phallus that you have in your mouth at this very second.)
>>
>>46429538
They do so because they must to survive. Elves, like humans, do not require meat to survive. We can and should live off veggies.
>>
>>46429626
How does killing and devouring the flesh of an innocent animal show it respect?
>>
>implying i haven't put a nation of orc-elf rape babies in my magic realm
>>
>>46429656
>innocent
>thinking you're respecting nature by imposing manmade moralities on it
FUCKING
ELVES
>>
>>46429656
自分のうんこを食ったことある?
>>
>>46429638
>>46429656

Ah, so you're a troll then. A vegan troll too. Fucking pathetic.
>>
>>46429638
>Implying the Elves can get the right nutrients to be healthy on vegan diets without heavily imposing on nature
You either heavily farm (GMO) beans for protein, hunt for meat, or you live as a malnourished twig. Only one of those things is in any way in tune with hippy nature loving bullshit, and it's not the ones where you clear cut the woods for bean growing space or starve yourself.
>>
Hunting is a huge past-time for fairies, what makes you think elves won't be hunters?
>>
No self-respecting orc would breed with elf.
>>
File: noice.jpg (71 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
noice.jpg
71 KB, 1920x1080
>>46429752
Good thing orcs don't respect themselves, eh?
>>
>>46429710
You spectacularly overestimate the amount of protein one needs. Unless you plow all day or are recovering from massive physical injury you don't need to pay special attention to your protein intake.
>>
>>46429840
>Unless you plow all day or are recovering from massive physical injury you don't need to pay special attention to your protein intake.

You must not have a healthy lifestyle if you're not maintaining protein intake.
>>
>>46429710
Not a that poster or a vegan, but it's absolutely insane to compare the amount of farming space for beans to the amount of land needed for meat animals.

Even considering the differences between appropriate farming and grazing land, food that's fit for human consumption vs animal consumption, and all the other mitigating factors, it's still many, many times more agriculturally land-intensive to raise cows, pigs, sheep, and even chickens than to grow beans and rice. Even if we're dealing with shitty non-GMO beans.

I like meat. A lot. But there's literally no environmental, ethical, or other justification for it. It's colossally wasteful and entirely unnecessary for the world's protein needs.
>>
>>46429879
Nobody said anything about farming animals.
Elves should hunt if they're so worried about nature.
>>
>>46429860
>hurr but where do you get your protein
Meat is good fuel, but you can live perfectly well without it. Even if you're a gym monkey.

What you shouldn't do is going full retard and try to subsist entirely on salads. Most greenery is only good for minerals or vitamins and salad itself doesn't contain even that; it literally has no nutritive value. If you only eat that you're going to die. Much like only eating meat is going to turn you into into a disgusting, foul-smelling, shits-twice-a-week fart monster.
>>
>>46430020
Well fuck it. I like meat and elves like hunting, so the also eat meat. Fuck your shit beans or whatever. Hunt and kill, feast on meat.
>>
File: 1454221806758.jpg (881 KB, 2361x3319) Image search: [Google]
1454221806758.jpg
881 KB, 2361x3319
>>46429521
Yeah anon? All Elves are nature loving?
>>
>>46429890
Or they could, you know, use magic and hydroponics to grow all their food in small gardens, and keeps some animals for eggs and milk. A wheezy little D&D elf probably needs less than 500 calories a day.
>>
>>46429890
>>46429656
>>46429521

Look, if elves really gave a hot shit about nature, they would be emulating it by filling an ecological niche. If they farm, they have to decimate ecosystems, if they forage, there's no way they can get enough to support more than a small tribe without stipping the entire forest of nuts and berries and fucking over an entire trophic level that would otherwise be eating those so you aren't supporting a shining elven city that way.

If they're respectful of natural order, they should be thinning the population of whatever would otherwise be running out of control and throwing the ecosystem out of what, plant or animal. In most settings with elves that's... humans.

Elves should be eating humans.
>>
>>46425935
They aren't really, those are just Half-Orcs largely indistinguishable from Half-Orcs with a human parent.
>>
>>46430062
They have enchanted gardens too, and forests for hunting.
>>
>>46425935
Nobody self inserts into orcs. Remember, the mother is always an elf on /tg/. Why do you think is that?
>>
>>46430080
Fuck the cannibal elf meme.
>>
>>46425935

What if the half-breed of an elf and an orc is a human?
>>
>>46430051
So why are you butthurt about it? I can't force you to change your habits, and that vegan prick is certainly not helping my cause. Eat your meat if you want to. It's not like we can make a difference.
>>
>>46430080
> they would be emulating
Why? Caring about something and blindly emulating it like a retarded cultist is not the same. I help out at the local wildlife shelter, but I don't see the reason to stop showering, go around naked, eat raw steak and die after breeding a few times.
>>
>>46430155
My description of caring about nature was not disrupting existing ecosystems in obtaining food, why are you talking about bathing and cooking? Why on earth would you have to stop any of that?

The breeding bit could be interesting, since a foraging society would have to be careful about population I suppose.

Really though, this whole argument is asinine since most setting with elves have magic or lembas bread and can completely ignore maintaining balance.
>>
>>46425935

They're genetically incompatible. They can't produce viable offspring. Also, elves would rather commit suicide than be raped by an orc.
>>
>>46429397
Are you sure? Can you give source that ALL Elven sunders in Tolkien's canon don't eat meat?
>>
File: 1458437391992.png (175 KB, 645x589) Image search: [Google]
1458437391992.png
175 KB, 645x589
>>46429879
>I like meat. A lot. But there's literally no environmental, ethical, or other justification for it. It's colossally wasteful and entirely unnecessary for the world's protein needs.

You kind of sound like a stupid liberal cuck right now, trying to have it both ways. "I like meat a lot" is a justification. It's actually a very good one, because we live in a hedonistic and materialistic society.

The fact that you enjoy something is a good enough reason to utilize resources inefficiently to enjoy it. In fact. You, for example, enjoy sucking dick, and you spend God only knows how many hours that you could be spending phonebanking for Bernie Sanders gobbling bbc. Does that mean that you're wrong for hankering for that baloney pony?
Yes! But not because of of the opportunity cost of doing it, but because it makes you a faggot!
>>
>>46425935
Because in my setting Orcs are an offshoot of Ogres
Elves are basically Angels, bar the wings and divinity

Orcs see Humans as basically aneroxics and, apart from a few deviates, find them physically repulsive
Elves see Humans as lower than pack animals, at least they can be trusted to follow instinct

Orcs and Elves largely do not see each other
>>
File: darkelforc.jpg (80 KB, 540x867) Image search: [Google]
darkelforc.jpg
80 KB, 540x867
In my DM's setting Dark Elves matriarchs often take orcs as lovers. My character is the result of such an union.
>>
File: pinkish_orc.jpg (12 KB, 196x248) Image search: [Google]
pinkish_orc.jpg
12 KB, 196x248
>>46432095
So no rape? aww
>>46425935
Is pic related an olfrc?
>>
>>46432095
cancer
>>
>>46432198
Why?
>>
>>46425935
They are everywhere, they're called Humans
>>
>>46432254
Because i'm an edgelord faggot that sustains himself on masturbating to my rape fantasies.
>>
>>46432610
Go on...
>>
>>46432610
for you
>>46432903
>>
>>46430080
>If they farm, they have to decimate ecosystems

The elves aren't exactly going to cause nitrogen runoff.

Farming, especially the kind that an elf would do, doesn't require anything close to harmful. Some beekeeping elves that don't rely on monocultures could do just fine without harming their ecosystem.
>>
>>46431785
Someone got triggered.
>>
>>46425935
>how come half-orc half-elf hybrids are so rare

They're not. They're called half-orcs and no one gives a fuck what the non-orc half is.
>>
File: halforcgirl.jpg (903 KB, 1200x1714) Image search: [Google]
halforcgirl.jpg
903 KB, 1200x1714
pretty sure pic related is half elf
>>
File: #notallorcs.jpg (130 KB, 582x826) Image search: [Google]
#notallorcs.jpg
130 KB, 582x826
Daily reminder.
>>
File: elf check DC 20.jpg (202 KB, 1436x872) Image search: [Google]
elf check DC 20.jpg
202 KB, 1436x872
>>46426025
>>
File: take that internet.jpg (28 KB, 337x88) Image search: [Google]
take that internet.jpg
28 KB, 337x88
>>46431785
If anybody's looking for a real bad-ass to join their party, I think we just found you one.
>>
>>46435119
sauce? asking for a friend
>>
>>46435158
I'm even more bad ass anon, I was 13, and my girlfriend was 12.
Mind you we did live in a bording school, so it was natural
>>
>>46435158
If I saw that I would've told him that I lost my virginity at 11, and went through a sizable period of therapy and testifying in court against my molester
>>
Humans? Rare?
>>
>>46429626
This is fucking objective truth.
Vegan shits on suicide watch, belts and shoelaces confiscated
>>
>>46435407
>belts and shoelaces confiscated
Don't do that, at least let them have an honorable way out.
>>
>>46430110
>cannibal
you don't know what that word means anon
>>
>>46435447
Let them weave a noose out of hemp
>>
k
>>
>>46430110
elf=/=human. an elf eating a human or human eating an elf is no more cannibalism than if you ate a gorilla, chimp, bonobo or orangutan.

Just because you can hold a conversation with your food, does not mean it is not an appropriate food source.
>>
>>46435066
Why? Because she's pretty?
>>
>>46429879
Rice growing on large scale is shit as flooding the fields raises arsenic levels
That's why little kids should have their rice intake reduced
>>
File: Elves1.jpg (603 KB, 700x875) Image search: [Google]
Elves1.jpg
603 KB, 700x875
>>46435611
Look anon, these days Elves are nothing but humans with pointy ears and shit. That is what all elves are these days. They can be summed up as "they are like humans only better" shit.
>>
>>46428547
Any more of these pictures?

For research.
>>
File: Gate | Yao Ro Dushi.jpg (261 KB, 700x800) Image search: [Google]
Gate | Yao Ro Dushi.jpg
261 KB, 700x800
>>46429638
>>46429656
Ok listen you self-righteous prick:

1. humans need meat to survive. They provide proteins that are essential to the human body. So you are a fucking retard for ever saying "humans don't require meat". Humans are omnivores, therefore they require both meat and vegetables. They can survive of one or the other but both is required for humans to be as healthy as possible. Too much of one thing would be disastrous for the body that is why a healthy balance of both is required.

2. We aren't killing and devouring an animal because we want to. We are doing it because we have to, for survival reasons. In nature everyone has a fucking role to play, that also includes omnivores such as us. If I killed an animal for no reason whatsoever then it is cruel. However if I killed that animal because I have to eat, I need to survive, then it is not cruel.

3. Also plants are live as well Vegan Faggots. If you fucking respect life then you should just live off of water. You have no right of accusing people of cruelty for eating meat when you faggots hurt plants just so you can eat.

4. I have a special hatred for you shitty vegans. I honestly do not care what you want to eat. The problem is that you faggots always come to everyone's face and accuse them of murder for eating meat. Who the fuck do you think you are telling others what they should and should not eat? May I remind you not everyone lives in a nice cozy place like you. Some people have to eat what they get. You have right to tell people what they should eat. Also drop the fucking "we". Your lifestyle isn't the perfect lifestyle and you certainly aren't the perfect human so you have no right to accuse others of animal cruelty for eating meat.

Also Dark Elves are the best.
>>
>>46425935
Because most settings aren't made by /tg/. I wonder if people ever made a heavily rapey world. Probably, right?
>>
>>46436316
Did the URL watermark right there at the bottom not help you any?
Howbout the GIGANTIC ARTIST'S NAME right on top of that?
>>
>>46435082
For some reason, this is still a very sweet sentiment despite the fact that it's over a doujinshi.
>>
>>46425935
My current char is a half orc half elf. My (shitty) background is that her mother was travelling the elven Queen's ambassy when they were betrayed and set upon by an orc party, who killed and raped everything. Which started off the great orc genocide and blah blah. Now my char is one of the few remaining orcs. Weird situation.

So to answer your question: orcs and elves are thought about in terms of their relationships with humans most of the time, not their shared history. I think that's why there's less interaction and less intermixing.
>>
>>46436349
Minor point, but humans are not obligate carnivores. In the modern day, an individual living in a first world country can conceivably eliminate meat from their diet. A wide variety of imported fruits and vegetables covers most of your required nutrients and dietary supplements will fill in for anything you might happen to be missing, though this varies by location even in suitably advacned countries. Tony Pajamas who lives in the middle of a trendy neighborhood in the DFW metroplex probably has all he needs to avoid meat if he feels like it, but John McKormick out in Podunk, Oklahoma might only have a small Wal Mart or Albertsons market to get his food from, which won't cut it.

That said, a pre-industrial society won't have access to the required volume or variety of vegetables to subsist off of year round unless the location they happen to live in is exceptionally bountiful.
>>
>>46438214
The URL leads to a 410 but other than that yea he's a chump.
>>
>>46425935
literally not biologically compatible?

no, wait, it's because even ORCS have standards.
>>
File: 1236343312720.jpg (424 KB, 991x1680) Image search: [Google]
1236343312720.jpg
424 KB, 991x1680
>>46437736
uuhh, it's an unfortunate fact of life... like famine war, pestilence, murder. power.

and a first world existence full of "activists" and tumblr that really could focus on these issues but can't be assed to look away from their own reflection.
>>
File: 1270154284110.jpg (31 KB, 498x323) Image search: [Google]
1270154284110.jpg
31 KB, 498x323
>>46438306
and more hamfisted than a group of boxing pigs.

orcs are actually murderous rapists that conquer.

THAT is why half orcs have such a stigma around them. and i'm sure these settings don't talk about stuff like that.

even in real life.. why do you think Jenny's got a gun was such a touchy song when it came out?
>>
>>46438770
on the other hand... just look at the image there. you can't exactly deal with it with out making it somewhat flat.

it's rare when you get it right. even in movies and books.
>>
>>46435223
was justice carried out well?
>>
Elf/orc is best pairing and best offspring. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>46440879
Looks like a half-orc (half-human) to me. Could even be a full-blooded orc in some settings.
>>
>>46441579
Nose, ears and delicacy of features are elfin.
>>
>>46425935
Because if it's a legitimate rape, the elven body has a way to shut that whole thing down.
>>
>>46441641
Finally some science ITT.
>>
>>46441638
Don't orcs often have some kind of pointed ears? Nose isn't very elfin either. I don't know. I would make the elf side way more dominant to make elf descended half-orcs stand out.
>>
>>46441849
But anon, orc genes are almost all dominant. This is why they are such a dangerous race.
>>
>>46441936
But elves are magic and shit. In fact don't they have something that prevents inbreeding defects so even if you inbreed the kid comes out alright? Elf genes seem strong.
>>
>>46442036
As always, depends on the setting.
In my personal Pathfinder mod elves have trouble maintaining population because of their low fertility and recessive genes. They stringently forbid intermixing, to no avail because they keep getting seduced or raped. As a consequence they are a dying race.
>>
>>46442128
I can buy the overall idea of them being a low fertility dying race whose culture prevents crossbreeding out of insecurity but it gets a bit ridiculous if seduction and rape is actually putting a dent in their population. Especially if they're the hidden magical enclave types, which is what they would do if they were smart.
>>
>>46442278
Well the more meaningful threats to the elves'survival are the humans and orcs' colonizing everywhere and the forests getting smaller and smaller.

I see them like the orangutans, except sexier.

Their natural habitat is getting squeezed, and if they settle in other races'lands they quickly get integrated and diluted, their offsprings being basically cuter versions of other races.
>>
>>46425996
>>46426045
>>46428160
underrated
>>
>>46438617

This is true. Indians have practised vegetarianism so long that they are enriched for a gene that makes it easier to metabolize fatty acids from such a diet (though also more likely to get colon cancer)..

http://mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2016/03/09/molbev.msw049.short
http://www.sciencealert.com/vegetarian-diets-could-cause-long-term-gene-changes-research-shows
>>
>>46442983
Uh. Pretty interesting.
>>
>>46425935
Make a universe where things make sense instead. Simple.
>>
>>46443185
NEVER!
>>
Are orcs attractive to other races?
>>
>>46426089
you make a fair point, but i'm pretty sure that only applies to the ones that are born in elf society, if an elf woman is raped in a battle it's safe to assume that perhaps the town, city, village she was living in is fairly fucked if they're taking the time out of killing to start fucking, as such it'd be unlikely a high and mighty elf woman would admit to being raped and go back to her own society, maybe there's just bands of half elf half orcs living in the woods somewhere. Or maybe they just abandon the babies at birth in the woods and you're right on the money.
>>
>>46431785
I came to this thread to shit post. But I'm backing down because of this superb Uber leet trollman.
>>
>>46438306
Keep in mind that the doujin that image comes from contains ZERO consensual orc sex.
>>
>>46429656
I don't think you fully grasp how vicious, cruel, and without a shred of remorse Mother Nature really is.

Nature loving=tree hugging veganism is a fairy tale city folk who's only experience with the wilderness is the local park the patch of trees in the suburbs.
>>
>>46429146
I dare you to go 1 month without eating meat and tell me your ass is cleaner. Your shits will be so slow and messy you'll have nightmares.
>>
File: 117349.jpg (411 KB, 900x1132) Image search: [Google]
117349.jpg
411 KB, 900x1132
>>46440879
>>46441579
Yeah. Orcs have pointish ears in some setttings and not in some. Its never consistant.

Pic unrelated. It's a dork
>>
>>46425935
Because abortion is legal in the case of rape or incest.
>>
File: 1424684794391.jpg (225 KB, 915x715) Image search: [Google]
1424684794391.jpg
225 KB, 915x715
>>46449624
>Orc-elf incest
I feel like this is a criminally unexplored topic

"D-Daddy? Will you look at this flower arrangement I made you?"
>"Grom not want to see puny flowers by poncy blonde no-tusk daughter."
"Oh [slight sniffle], well I guess you won't see what happened to Gurchuck's head"
>"Grom dee cap it take Gurchuck, his head am in house."
"Really daddy? Because I thought I saw it outside!"
>"WOT? BREAK YOUR HIND END IF YOU TOOK HEAD!"
"Oh, daddy, save that for later, here, come look."
>"W....Wot's dis?"
"I arranged the flowers in such a way to make a mural, daddy! See? Here you are, cutting Gurchuck's head off. I even terraced the garden to make your muscles look as big as I know they are! And look! I used little daffodils to make your big grizzled toenails digging into the stump of his neck!"
>....................
"D- .... Do you like it daddy?"
>[A single solitary tear leaves Grom's eyes]
>"You... You am make Grom..... non killy happy"
"Oh daddy, I know! And look at that big thick cock poking out from your loin cloth! Daddy...I bet it'd make you really not-killy happy to put that big strong cock in your soft little girl, wouldn't it? I know you like how mommy struggles, but I think you'd like me better...."
>>
>>46429568
This. Stop inserting your evolution into my fantasy. Such settings usually don't even exist long enough for evolution to really take hold.
>>
>>46429879
But meat is good for people. It has all sorts of things in it that you can't readily get from plants, and not in the same way.
>>
>>46450632
You don't get complete proteins. You have to spend time and make sure your diet is getting several kinds of plant proteins to get a complete protein that you need for function. Most vegans don't do this, which is why I've met so few healthy looking vegans. Personally, i think we need to focus on being a kardashev I civilization before we start trying to add other animals to the no-kill list.
>>
>>46435177
That's actually supposed to be Kes from Voyager

[Shia] Voyager (Star Trek)
on ehentai
>>
>>46435177
It's on Hentai Foundry. Just search for "Star Trek Voyager".
>>
>>46452547
>>46452723
Thank you brothers.
>>
Because half orc half elves are actually just humans
>>
If elfXorc breeds resulting in human,what would dwarf breeding with elf,dwarf breeding with orc and halfling breeding with gnome result in.
>>
>>46453524
>dwarf breeding with elf
Gnome?
>,dwarf breeding with orc
Gobelin?
>>
>>46453534
Aren't gnomes shorter than dwarfs?
>>
>>46429397
No it isnt, its a bunch of 60s faggot hippies trying to implement their misguided ideals on his work.
>>
>>46449328
he certainly looks like a dork.
Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.