[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Magnus LITERALLY did nothing wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: Magnus.jpg (589 KB, 1280x1785) Image search: [Google]
Magnus.jpg
589 KB, 1280x1785
Magnus LITERALLY did nothing wrong.
>>
>>46425269
I dunno. His fashion choice is pretty questionable.
>>
>>46425269
>>46425281

Fucking deja vu
>>
File: nothing wrong i say.jpg (664 KB, 1022x1400) Image search: [Google]
nothing wrong i say.jpg
664 KB, 1022x1400
OP is correct for once.
>>
>>46425269
this design looks retarded, like a mayan guy

Magnus TTS design looks better tbqh senpai
>>
File: Magnus.jpg (276 KB, 600x463) Image search: [Google]
Magnus.jpg
276 KB, 600x463
>>46425613

this is my fave Magnus design

simple and awesome
>>
>>46425269
Magnus may have acted with good intentions, but he fucked up like a champion of upfuckery. He did things wrong in the "you're doing it wrong" sense.
>>
>>46425309
why is he carrying a chain axe and bolter
>>
>Consorted with daemons
>Defied the Emperor's strict orders
I love the Thousand Sons and their tragic story arch, but they fucked up big time.
>>
>>46425269
His intentions may have been good but he pretty much did everything wrong

Just as planned
>>
>>46426120
"The road to hell" and all that.
>>
"DON'T USE PSYCHIC POWERS"
-the emperor

"I know I'll use psychic powers to warn the emperor!" -magnus
>>
Except "accidentalying" the Emperor's webway project and thus making a hole that leads to the warp on Terra and thus forcing the Emperor to sit around on earth forever to prevent a huge case of demons.
>>
>>46425755
Why aren't you?
>>
Magnus is the embodiment of 'GOD-FUCKING-DAMNIT'

Constantly trying to fix everything and fucking everything in the process.

Honestly he would have been the best come back story ever had be note been more or less forced to turn to Chaos.
>>
>>46425269
>making a deal with Tzeench
>not a major fuck up
Really that's why nobody wants to deal with Tzeench, he is the monkey paw God and you won't even received what you wished for.
>>
>>46428713
What if I wanted to get hideously mutated
>>
>>46428713

Well Tzeentch's gifts *did* make him immortal nonetheless.

What does he do most of the time? Just dick around in the warp learning new magic?
>>
>>46428731
You'll be mutated into a cube of flesh.
>>
>>46429268
>What does he do most of the time? Just dick around in the warp learning new magic?

Well... how much magic IS THERE to learn?
>>
>>46425269
But he did nothing right...
>>
>>46425269
Why is he so red?
>>
>>46433922
>>46433922

ALL OF IT

> hey magnus what are you doing
> With this new spell I CAST THEE, INFINITE BOWL OF CEREAL THAT NEVER ALLOWS THE CEREAL TO GET TOO SOGGY!
> seriously dude
> LET THE POWER OF CHANGE SKEW THE MINDS OF MORTALS WHEN THEY SEE THIS SORCEROUS WONDER
> dude i make you my daemon prince and shit and you do shit like this
> FOR THE BOWL OF CEREAL IS MY OWN FORSAKEN AVATAR OF CHANGE
> you learned all the magic didn't you
> MAYBE
> why don't you get out of this tower and play outside
> IT'S COOZY IN HERE
> your brother russ has been standing there yelling for 3 million years, i think he wants to play
> I DON'T WANNA PLAY WITH RUSS, HE IS GONNA TEAR OUT MY OTHER EYE AND SAY IT WAS AN ACCIDENT
> it's just childs play, he doesn't mean it
> BUT ZEENTCH!
> go
>>
>>46425281
blame the people of prospero, and the person who did not quite understood what egyptian influence means when drawing this piece.
>>
>>46425269
he and Mortarion made the baddest deals in return of their devotion.

Fulgrim: Epic win, eternal orgy received

Angron: Can fight until the end of time what is what he always desired

Horus: Died, but that way he payed for his sins and received salvation

Lorgar and Perturabo: Finally feel important and got some appreciation through their apotheosis

Alpharius/Omegon (whoever really survived): Can manipulate everything and play secret agent until they get stopped one day

But Mortarion rots together with his legion for eternity, and Magnus sits in his tower and reads and thinks and cries. They both reached shit, while the others are having "fun". From time to time they show up in realspace, but if we believe newer lore, they can be punched out by a dreadnought like Bjorn or get banned by a fucking Grey Knight like Draigo.

Fail.
>>
>>46434186

I think it's one of those "I TOOK ARTISTIC LICENSE"" shit people who wanna make fanart and have it make no sense pulls.

I think it's cool they drew Magnus kinda like an Aztec god, but the proportion of his upper body compared to his legs... shamefull, it looks like Magnus took a course in Brazilian birthing hips and big booty
>>
>>46426511
don´t drive my car
-dad

I´ll drive dads car to warn him that one of my siblings is trying to kill him.
-son
>>
>>46434198
>>46434198

>Angron: Can fight until the end of time what is what he always desired

What Angron really wanted was to die and be free of the nails. Serenity, he called it in the novels, when he killed so much that the nails stopped kicking and he was free to sleep. He is kinda fucked with ethernal immortality and rage, plus the nails are still kicking.

> From time to time they show up in realspace, but if we believe newer lore, they can be punched out by a dreadnought like Bjorn or get banned by a fucking Grey Knight like Draigo.

Draigo VS Mortarion was fucking shamefull, but Magnus VS Bjorn only showcased how badass Magnus was.

In that fight, Magnus hadn't showed up with his own form, he had instead possessed a marine under his command, so, while he mutated that body into his image, it was still a lesser body.

Before Magnus ever faced Bjorn, he fought with dozens of wolves, and when they got into the hanger, it was 5 Wolf Terminators & Champions vs Magnus, WITH Bjorn showering Magnus in plasma fire from a distance. When Magnus had killed all Champions, then it was up to Bjorn, who punched the shit out of Magnus but was beaten the shit out of too. It was a thug of war stalemate with Bjorn on the short side of it, already being heavily damaged from the fight while Magnus was still going. What fucked things up for Magnus was that Bjorn decided to AN HERO and throw himself AND Magnus from a cliff, landing on Magnus, and then having the Space Wolves Chapter Master drop-pod directly on top of them (STHEEL RAIN), which fucked up Bjorn beyond repair and destroyed Magnus mortal body. AND still as a spirit Magnus fucked the royal shit off the Wolves Chapter Master and only left because he couldn't maintain his materium presence for long without a body.
>>
File: 1459319950785.jpg (26 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
1459319950785.jpg
26 KB, 599x337
>>46434198
>Epic win
>>
>>46434317
>In that fight, Magnus hadn't showed up with his own form, he had instead possessed a marine under his command
Magnus is the best Primarch
>>
>>46429268
He occasionally fails to defeat the Space Wolves, broods over Ahriman being such a fuckstick and generally reads ancient texts about the true nature of chaos and blah blah blah
>>
>>46434648

> generally reads ancient texts about the true nature of chaos and blah blah blah

This is what gets me.

He is sitting on a Tower. Created for him by Tzeentch.

The Tower sits in the middle of a city, that it is an recreation of Tizca, Propero's capital. Again, created for Magnus by Tzeentch.

Tizca, sits in a planet, which recreates Prospero. Again, made for Magnus for Tzeentch.

Now, everything around Magnus was given to him by Tzeentch. Now back to the tower... this included the goddamn books he is reading.

THE TRUE NATURE OF CHAOS
By Jebediath W. Tzeentch

THE DOMINIONS OF THE PANTHEON AND REALMS OF CHAOS
By Anthonius Romero Zeentch

KHORNE'S SPEAR AND OTHER FANTASTIC TALES
By George R.R. Mzeentch

and so on.

Is Magnus really that goddamn thick?
>>
>>46434927
it's not that he's thick, he's just committed himself to eternally brooding in his room

>hail fellow 1k son sorceror is lord magnus coming out of his room this blue phase?
>no brother, i'm afraid not. same answer i gave you the past few thousand years or phases
>we should tell him the wolves are nearby or something
>alas he will not be coming out ever
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.