[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gang wars of Dahuud [quest]
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: Dahuud.jpg (2 MB, 3000x1984) Image search: [Google]
Dahuud.jpg
2 MB, 3000x1984
(This is a very relaxed quest about a fantasy turf war. Just hop in and enjoy the shitty writing and drawings. I’ll be fun)

The great city of Dahuud isn’t what it used to be. Oh back in the day it used to be… well, a great city! A city of commerce, wealth and culture! But due to bureaucracy and political squabbling, the ruling class lost control. I don’t want to point fingers, but it was definitely the elves amirite?
Right.
Now, each district is in control of a vicious gang. And all those gangs are ruled by a vicious leader.
(1/2)
>>
File: biglesly.jpg (274 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
biglesly.jpg
274 KB, 1000x1500
And one of those leaders is Fat Lesly, the kingpin of Mudhole. His days consist of extorting poor mudholians with violence and snacking on tasty rat-stew.
At least he was. He died this morning. Yeah it was a “real tragedy”.
But it looks like there will be a change of regime in Mudhole! A new leader emerges… Someone who takes Lesly’s place and will build a new gang in mudhole…

[Character creation]
(Three votes win!)

Lesly got killed by someone named…
>Give a name

Who is a…
>Human
>Goblin
>Gnome
>Gnoll
>Another race (write-in)

With a…
>Hammer
>Arrow
>Bolt of fire-magic
>Big fucking spear
>Poison bowl of stew
>Something (write-in)

The dude/chick had…(Optional)
>Hat
>Scar
>Nipple ring
>Give some distinct features (write-in is always acceptable)
(2/2)
>>
File: Giorno.png (712 KB, 473x702) Image search: [Google]
Giorno.png
712 KB, 473x702
>>46416866
>Giorno Giovanna
>Human
>Stand
>Really fabulous golden curls
>>
>>46416934
my bad, forgot to mention smut stuff, existing-setting stuff and crappy-meme stuff is not allowed. Other than that almost everything is acceptable
>>
>>46416986
So whats the problem with Giovanna
>>
>>46416986
Was just a joke man. Here's a real one.

>Blue
>Gnoll
>Bare hands
>Blue tattoo all over the face
>>
>>46416866
>Daniel Molane
>Human
>Bolt of fire-magic
>Enchanted nipple ring
>Scar across his eye
>>
>>46416866

Boris Thompson

Ogre/Troll

Personal ballista

Fine clothing.

Real gangsta type individual.
>>
>>46417043

I'll vote for this to speed things up.
>>
>>46417025
existing setting. It's not the first time I do a quest where the character is a bizarre-adventure character. Seriously.

>>46417027
>Facepaint gnoll
>Glam mage
>Gangsta ogre

Votes? Others?
>>
>>46416866
>Bubba Sanchez
>Human
>Hammer (not a war hammer, a regular hammer)
>Lather jacket
>>
File: download (40).jpg (6 KB, 279x180) Image search: [Google]
download (40).jpg
6 KB, 279x180
>>46417111
Tiny Lister
Midget Gnoll
Hammer
Cool-ass shades
>>
>>46417173

I don't feel like there needs to be a competition. I kinda see Boris and Blue working mutually together.
>>
>>46417273

Whoops, meant to tag that to OP.
>>
>>46417273
An excellent suggestion my friend! Let it be so!

-Voting is over now because I say so-
unless you have some wicked ideas or opinions, you can always share those.
>>
File: Boris.jpg (333 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
Boris.jpg
333 KB, 1000x1500
Everyone in Mudtown already knew Boris Thompson, even before he shot a bolt in Big Lesly’s big belly. His dad was an Ogre dockworker, who got stuck with a Troll lady after a very drunk night Las Fegas. And from that magical night, Boris was born.
As a young child he used to pick fights with older kids. As teenager he did odd jobs for Lesly’s thugs. He made some coin for himself doing smuggling and dealing for the fat Minotaur of Mudhole…

That’s how it goes in Dahuud: subordinates who start making a name for themselves eventually stab their boss in the back. But Boris wasn’t any subordinate… He had a plan…

And even better, he had a partner in crime… (1/2)
>>
File: Blue.jpg (294 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
Blue.jpg
294 KB, 1000x1500
Blue had always looked out for Boris. Well, ‘looked out’ maybe not the best description. ‘Beat anyone who threatened him into the dirt’ might be better suited.
Blue grew up in the forefront, where his parents tried to sell ‘magic potions’ to tourists. When they inevitably got shanked by someone who saw through the ruse, the pup fled to Mudhole and changed his name… And his face colour.

[On the stats:
All stats are mostly social stats and range from -5 to 5, with 0 being neutral.
-Balls: a large number means taking big risks and standing up for yourself, a small number means being easy to manipulate.
-Smarts: If you’ve got them, you’ll figure this one out.
-Ethics: A big number means being loyal and against cruelty, a small number gets the dirty jobs done.
-Dosh: A big number means a lot of money and resources, a small number means debt. Exploitable debt.
-Cred: A large number means a lot of respect on the streets and being a big target, a small number and you basically don’t exist. ]

After Boris killed the fat Minotaur, the Mudhole gangmembers had fled the district or tried to stay out of sight. This was the time for the newcomers, and they knew it… Blue and Boris had talked about it before: The plan. They would take Mudhole and make it theirs.
Later in the afternoon, after the murder, they went to take the first step… That’s why they went to:
>The filthy lass, the most popular bar in mudhole
>The mud-crossing, where the innocent families of mudhole gather
>Milley’s basement, the guy knows all the shady folk in town
>The slippery alley, where some hard motherfuggers hang around
(2/2)
>>
>>46417978
>>The slippery alley, where some hard motherfuggers hang around

Loving the character sheets QM!
>>
>>46418009
Thank you one voter! Good thing this is a relaxed quest.

The alley was usually not considered as an actual street, more like a muddy death-trap. It was always crowded with Leslies thugs, who held up anybody passing through.
Not today.
The alley was mostly empty, even the suspicious crates where the thugs kept their ‘goods’ were gone. A skinny hobbit was leaning behind an empty barrel. Blue recognised him, he was a local tweaker.
A bit further down the alley, a large Orc was talking to some girl. Intimidating her… It was strange to see a girl in the alley…

[On actions:
If you yourself do an action, you will most often succeed.
But leading a gang means taking risks: if you send a Gang Member (Blue) to do something, you’ll have to roll for success. Which could work out great or really bad.]

What do you do? (you can choose multiple, I’ll try to combine them)
>Go talk to the tweaker
>Send blue to the tweaker
>Go to the girl and orc
>Send blue to the girl and orc
>Attack something
>Shout something
>Write-in, you can always write-in. Write-in is good.
>>
>>46418558
>>Go to the girl and orc
>>
>>46418558
>Go to the girl and orc
>>
As Boris and Blue pass through the alley, they have to do their very best to keep their footing. The alley is even muddier than the rest of Mudhole.
The orc, large in posture and carrying a large axe on his back, is leaning over the girl with one hand against the wall. Boris recognises those clothes, he’s definitely a crafts worker of some sorts. As they approach, the orc looks up in surprise.

“Oy you! You’re the fuggin’ greeno I-“
Before the orc can finish his sentence, a slim knife is pushed against his nose, right up his left nostril…
This is when Boris notices the girl. Her skin is pale and she wears some sort of messy uniform. She silently looks away from the Orc, towards Boris. From under her long black hair and brightly coloured eye-liner, she stares at Boris. Her stern eyes piercing him, in complete silence…

>”Hey there friends! Uh…”
>Pull out ballista or something
>Run?
>Have Blue do something!
>Write-in, it’s your best option!
>>
>>46419101

Option 2. Lets fire some lead.
>>
quest has been cancelled, maybe I'll pick it up another day
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.