[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Crystal Frasier wrote for 40k
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Spess_Maryn_by_drcloud.jpg (71 KB, 482x900) Image search: [Google]
Spess_Maryn_by_drcloud.jpg
71 KB, 482x900
Here's a thought. What would happen if Crystal Frasier (of Paizo; famous recently for offending transgender gamers everywhere by making light of their struggle with her writing for the Iconic Shaman) suddenly began writing 40k fluff.

Now, I don't play 40k, but I understand that all space marines are dudes, and fans get REALLY SALTY when the possibility of Lady Marines is brought up.

Chances are, result is Pic Related, with the caveat that the marine in the pic is a dude who REALLY wants to be a woman, but refuses to get... I dunno.... gene splicing treatment or something, and instead gets space hormone therapy.
>>
Also I'm a dumbass and forgot to write "What" at the beginning of the title. Feel free to bitch about it anyway.
>>
This thread needs to be deleted and never made again.
>>
>>46404404
>Also I'm a dumbass

Yes you are, you made this thread. You probably thought this shit was funny, its not, you're not funny and this is quite possibly the shittest thread on /tg/.

You should think of your life for a minute and evaluate your choices and then kill yourself, make sure you tell your mother that you should have been aborted.
>>
Question answered: People suggest suicide if even the possibility of Frasier writing 40k stuff is brought up. A bit of an overreaction, if you ask me, but whatever, it's 4chan.

Thanks, /tg/!
>>
>>46404775
You have to understand the kind of stupid shitstorms we endure on a daily bases with the same bullshit you wanted to 'bring up' here. It brings out the worst and stupidest parts of idiots when topics not specific to literally who, but more to the subject of gender roles and changes to established IP's.

So in short: fuck off, we don't want to bring up this shitty subject because we've seen it before, and it's dumb
>>
>>46404274
We already have the SoB

That's good enough
>>
>>46404877
ya know this topic does give me a thought. what would happen if we took the worst people working at the companies who make the games we love and just swap them around.. How would the games change as a result?

II am sure Matt Ward would be the GW's worrst worker candidate, what about the other companies? Is Crystal Fraiser the worst at Paizo? or is it James Jacobs? What about WotC, thats SKR right, or did he get booted out of there yet again? What other companies have a single employee the majority of the worst of their downfalls is pinned on?
>>
>>46405295
Dude, just stop. There is no good discussion to be had here. Let the thread die.
>>
So what did this doubleplusungood transphobe say about the tranny shaman anyway?
>>
In the (old?) fluff the Emperor was granted power by the souls of ancient shamans.

Crossdressing and breaking gender taboos are one of the shamanic practices.

Coincidence? I think not.
>>
Well you know what, there really isn't a struggle. It's just insanity.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.