[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That Girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
File: 1458533678469.jpg (137 KB, 900x1614) Image search: [Google]
1458533678469.jpg
137 KB, 900x1614
Share your stories, both good and bad
>>
my current game group is 80% gay women with my girlfriend between all of them. It's an online game. and gf wanted to prevent assumed favorites by not establishing our relationship at all to the others. then they all tried to date her and started fighting over her.

boy were they disappointed when they found out she's not into cuck shit

that, and they'd have to share her with me, and they all semi-hate me for being a gross ass dumb ass GUY
>>
>>46404294
Why in the literal fuck would either of you subject yourselves to that? You can find so many different groups online. There's no reason to settle for a gaggle of lesbians with resentment issues.
>>
>>46404390

we didn't know they were gay until that happened, save for one. and they're all good friends and players. just that they saw fresh meat because, reactionarily from our LAST group who kept accusing my GF of being the GM's favorite, we did that. obviously different tactics should be applied for each case. but that's past history now.

and to be fair. my girlfriend is super cute. super super cute. i don't blame them at all for trying.
>>
File: 1445167427709.jpg (74 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1445167427709.jpg
74 KB, 2000x1333
>>46404458
>and to be fair. my girlfriend is super cute. super super cute.
>>
She's the DM. It can get unpleasant. She has a thing for harems.
>>
File: The_Scream.jpg (4 MB, 3000x3822) Image search: [Google]
The_Scream.jpg
4 MB, 3000x3822
>>46403247
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/text/angelanon/

https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Magical_Realm_Cyoa/Sapphoshire

http://www.pastebin.ca/2907827
>>
>>46404488
I love Spurdo, something about his retarded face just fills me with peace and tranquility
>>
>>46404549

same
>>
>>46404503
Whose harems? Hers?
>>
>that girl who's being played by a guy
>keep imagining a flat-chested trap
fuck's sake.
>>
>>46403247
Librarian Syndrome is a meme and a lie, stop perpetuating it
>>
>>46404818
Harems for people involved. At least once per game one of the PCs has ended up with a harem, sometimes more than one PC. Also harems in general are not uncommon in settings she puts us through.
>>
File: 1459045951425.jpg (21 KB, 228x561) Image search: [Google]
1459045951425.jpg
21 KB, 228x561
>>46404488
He wouldn't be a very good bf if he posted pics of her on fucking 4chan desu senpai.
>>
>>46404505
Better link.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/username/Angelanon/
>>
File: 1448233028845.jpg (108 KB, 879x617) Image search: [Google]
1448233028845.jpg
108 KB, 879x617
>>46404903
Yes and?
>>
File: 1273960613939.jpg (153 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1273960613939.jpg
153 KB, 800x800
>>46404902
Sounds like a cool GM in all honesty.
>>
Every girl i've met through TTRPGs has been either:

a) a lousy roleplayer
b) a person with no commitment to the table

I'm sure they can't be all like that, and I don't even look forward for girls in the games I DM. Actually, whenever I'm told a girl is going to play I find it kinda annoying and worrying, since my tables always end up being hella unstable and girls only make it worse. Hell, I have 6 players schedule for starting CoS next sunday, and I know for a fact the girls are the ones that aregoing to miss the first session (and I'll kick them out from the table, as a personal policy with every player that miss that first session)

Again, this is just from really really limited personal experience.
>>
>>46404294
>the state of male power fantasy in 2016
>>
>>46403247
Test
>>
>>46404390
>>46404458
I had two awesome lesbian friends in highschool with no resentment for me, a straight male. They're out there.
>>
File: 131.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
131.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
>mfw all my female players had a thing for breeding and impregnation
>mfw that was my hardcore fetish but I didn't want to reveal the power level
>>
>>46403247
That Girl is always bad, that's why she's That Girl instead of This Girl. Now go fap.
>>
>>46405862
How on earth do you find out something like that?
>>
>>46405888

The same way you find out any fetish; plant the seed and watch it grow.
>>
>>46405862
Same situation. Must be more common than I thought.
>>
>>46405410
The lack of commitment is what I always run into with woman. You get it with guys a lot too about 80% or so of the woman I have ran into in this hobby are very flaky.
>>
>>46405888

You kinda get the idea a female player wants their character to get knocked up if they made the character explicitly cute, innocent, and with good hips that sway when she walks.

In my case, we got a sorceress looking to add new magical beings to the family tree, and a pure country maiden turned Paladin that was very bashful yet incredibly eager (out of character, at least) to pursue a relationship with a man that already had quite a few confirmed bastards running around.
>>
>>46405996
>An innocent, cute character with hips means they want to get pregnant

No.
>>
>>46405491
>in the CURRENT YEAR not getting cucked is a power fantasy

Woah there Sven don't be silly now.
>>
>>46406036

When they're clearly throwing themselves into situations that may result in getting knocked up with a half-orc baby, it's obvious what they're trying to do.
>>
>>46405944
quite literally.
>>
File: I_don_t_think_I_have_to_worry.png (332 KB, 1838x1651) Image search: [Google]
I_don_t_think_I_have_to_worry.png
332 KB, 1838x1651
>>46403247
Let's not forget this one.
>>
>>46406161
>you will never get /ss/'d by That Girl
>>
Today a friend told me about how her group used to have one of these, so I'm sharing because it was hilarious.

>so friend complains to me that her GM can't really run games properly because he is having a hard time thanks to That Girl
>She is suicidal or some shit and flips the fuck out when the GM doesn't give her absolute attention
>this is despite the fact that she has since moved to Arizona, far from where we live
>she is apparently having trouble, but doesn't want to tell anyone at work because she'd have to be hospitalized for her issues
>not opposed to meds but refuses to see a therapist, because her special snowflake ass thinks she has multiple personalities and therapists just won't agree with her
>she even uses different font and text colour in emails to show which personality is talking
>some of them are chill but one is a sex crazed attention whore, and and that's the one that happens to be obsessed with the GM
>she is also married, not to the GM
>in person, she used to flip out at the table, depending on which personality it was that was present

She also knew another who liked to worm her way into gaming groups and break them up when she got bored. Luckily, most people ended up quickly catching on to her bullshit. She got herself kicked out of my friend's gaming group pretty quickly (and several cosplay and larp groups too).
>>
>>46405996
The sorceress I can see for breeding fetish, but the rest just sound kind of lewd in general.
>>46406087
You're going to need to explain further. For the other two, it just sounds like confirmation bias.
>>
>>46406212
don't quit your day job
>>
>>46406161
Which board was that on?
>>
>>46406238
Joke's on you anon, I'm unemployed :^)
>>
>>46406879
This one.
>>
>>46406960
What was the context of the thread?
>>
>>46407095
This kind of thread. That Guy/That GirGirl then she derailed it with that shit.
>>
>>46407130
>Derailed

Was it necessarily off-topic for that kind of thread?
>>
Ive played with 3 girls in 3 different groups, one was typical GM's favorite because girlfriend, one was a extremely good roleplayer but had to be reminded of the most basic rules every session at level 8, and the other one didnt say anything at all and just left after 2 sessions.
>>
>>46407208
Kind of. These threads (when OP isn't a horny faggot and makes it a That Guy thread instead of a That Girl thread) are just stories about exceptionally bad players not pedophilia.
>>
File: Mmm yesss.webm (174 KB, 610x344) Image search: [Google]
Mmm yesss.webm
174 KB, 610x344
>>46405103
Agreed.

>>46405996
>>
>>46407275
What she did makes her a bad player desu
>>
>>46407372
It's not even game related though. It just makes you a bad person all around.
>>
>>46407428
By the way it reads, it looks like it happened close to or at around the time of/during the game.
>>
>>46407428
Half the shit people complain about in these threads aren't even game-related. It's a bad situation that happened during a game, therefore it counts. Especially since the first post in that image is from one of the OTHER players, and she just happened to be there to respond. anyways, moving on.

I have a player who makes characters that irritate everyone in game and out, but she tries to hint they're actually deep and tormented souls and if you just knew their story you'd accept them as they are.
I have learned their stories.
They are still insufferable.
>>
>Starting a new campaign, everyone turns in their characters
>One girl is playing a male, have to double check it
>Almost miss it, added on like a footnote
>orientation : homosexual
>know for a fact she has a fetish for yaoi
>Confront her about bringing her fetishes into the game
>She pretends to be baffled
>I tell her to cut it out or get kicked out of the game
>She packs her shit and leaves
>Never see her again
>Other players applaud my decision
>>
>>46407505
Tell us about these characters.
>>
>>46407530
Honestly that's never been a big deal for me. I don't give a fuck if you're a gay ass elf who takes it up the ass, nor do I care about the occasional gay encounter. As long as you don't molest every guy in the game and don't start every new town with "I hunt for some dick to suck" I don't really mind.

It might be controversial, but magical realm nonsense shouldn't be campaign stopping as long as they don't get in your face about it.
>>
>>46407679
>Yaoi-that-girl fondles quest hook guard
>Takes a bolt to the knee
That's what you get for sexually assaulting a cop.
>>
>>46407679
it's pasta
>>
>>46407554
DnD 5e
Female half-elf. Something happens to her husband, I forget what, and she ends up being a servant to a noble in order to get him back. Mostly this includes being a sex slave, that kind of thing. Eventually she learns her husband has been dead for awhile and decides to leave, which is how she ends up in the town our party adventures out of. Despite claiming she hated her time as a sex-slave and having a thing about never sleeping with married men or causing any harm to a marriage, she decides to become a whore at the tavern anyway. Eventually opens a stripper joint. spends pretty much every mission trying to figure out how to fuck her way past obstacles. As a rogue she consistently uses her cunning action to make a sleight of hand check to give handjobs in the middle of combat.

M&M 3e
Makes an elongation power man. Has admitted freely it's basically a rip-off of plastic-man or whatever. Constantly works to provoke other people, and then when a fight breaks out asks them why they're fighting. When faced with someone who could quite possibly kill him outright he still works to provoke them. this includes ignoring them, asking stupid questions, deliberately breaking the rules, and most often refusing to address them by their name. Despite the fact he is basically a police officer, constantly acts like a criminal and tries to disregard the law. Apparently he was bullied by the other monks at the Buddhist monastery where he grew up, and this is why he's a dick to everyone. Constantly does dumb shit but justifies it afterwards. "You see, I wanted to aggravate the guards into throwing me into solitary to see how far we could push them before they did something!" this after he responded to all guard orders with "Name, rank, identification." In the middle of a concentration camp.
>>
>>46407679
>don't start every new town with "I hunt for some dick to suck"
Are you also against straight players looking for whores when they get into town? I'm just curious if this is an anti-gay thing or an in general anti-sex thing.
>>
>>46407900
>As a rogue she consistently uses her cunning action to make a sleight of hand check to give handjobs in the middle of combat.

And the DM (you?) greenlit that? That's honestly the most baffling part about some of these stories. I get player agency is important but I think a DM is in their rights to rip up someone's character sheet if they're that incompatible with the rest of the game.
>>
>>46408003
Nah, I wasn't DM on that one. It's also been questioned multiple times how this character survived the journey to our frontier town. Hell, at first the player had a hard time figuring out why her character would even leave town to go on dangerous missions.

You know how our first mission with this character ended? Her, tied on a horse, with my character riding behind with a crossbow aimed at her back, pissed that she fucked up the simple arrangement he was brokering and questioning why she had to go to his town's jail instead of be left to the mercy of the museum's administrator. It took a week before he learned her actual name, and a month to stop calling her "Criminal."
>>
I've played D&D with 3 women, and all 3 of these experiences were about as different as you could possibly fucking get.

One was my ex girlfriend about five years ago. She sat there bored, not really sure what to do, and didn't even make an attempt to speak up. Either looked at her phone or just stared at whoever was talking, like a deer in the headlights. I don't even remember what she rolled, but either way she never played again after that, because it was "too awkward" for her.

The next time was my best friend's ex girlfriend about 4 years ago. She made a really stupid character (halfling barbarian with pink hair, OMG so wacky XD ) and every time she spoke she used this insanely annoying, high pitched squeaky voice. This was in a campaign that, up to that point, had been fairly serious. She would constantly do stupid shit to draw attention, and it was fucking awful the whole way through.

The last one was about half a year ago. A different friend was dating a girl, they've since broken up because she's fucking crazy. I mean that literally; she's bipolar, so some days she's super chill and nice, others she's a raging beast from the seventh layer of hell. So she played D&D with us... and made an interesting character with a neat background, remembered all the rules, roleplayed well off of everyone and had a great time. It was surprising, to say the least.
>>
File: 1456619553577.jpg (40 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1456619553577.jpg
40 KB, 400x400
I do not envy any of you motherfuckers The only two bad experiences in tabletop I've had with women weren't even that bad, and they were both very short-lived.

The first was just a player's girlfriend who showed up for one session, barely participated, then left and didn't bother coming back. The second was a wiccan goth chick from highschool who exclusively played elf druids or elf rangers, always with a wolf companion, then lost interest in the game and didn't bother coming back, possibly because we were more concerned with adventure and treasure than we were with whatever tree-kissing faggotry she had in mind.

That's it. All the other women I've played with have been perfectly fine. I'm so glad I haven't experienced the garbage the rest of you have, that's some wild bullshit.
>>
>Playing Betrayal at House on Hill
>That girl gets eliminated about 5 minutes into the haunt
>It's a short haunt, will probably take us 15 minutes to finish up and play again or a different game
>Proceeds to moan to boyfriend about how boring it is
>Groans and moans for the entire 15 minutes
>Says she hates the game because it's broken.

That's it. No Karma ending.
>>
>>46406212
Some interesting similarities to a girl from my old group. She was diagnosed with DID (dissociative identity disorder or what they used to call multiple personalities). Sexy little half-Asian chick whose core personality was this docile lesbian who played housewife to her ex-stripper gf... I shit you not.

When this girl was in charge, everything was chill. She was like a Korean Suzy Homemaker, bringing out korean food snacks and stuff she'd cook and serve... awesome fucking player, too. Knew the rules, carried her weight (in-character... real weight was like 90 pounds.. because one of her personalities was bulemic).

Three years go by and it's difficult but that's another story. But what matters here is that, over that time, she was slowly getting sick. Kidneys start to give out, she ends up on dialysis, loses her kidneys and it finally comes out that one of her personalities she wasn't even aware of hated her and was slowly poisoning her all to make her suffer and die... with aspirin! That shit you think is harmless causes kidney failure if you take too many or too often. I sure as hell didn't know. Her gf said this personality came out just once when she was there to fucking gloat that she'd finally killed the weak girl who couldn't cope with daddy fucking her on a regular basis... it was a bomb drop.

Based on that there was an investigation and a confession and a conviction but all after the poor girl was already dead...

Tl;dr i'd love to disbelieve but DID is real... and it's seriously fucked up.
>>
>>46404844
It does happen but it's not as cool as it is in fiction
>>
>>46408209
Amen.
Never had That Guy or That Girl at the table, never had to put up with magical realms bullshit or dumb players either.
>>
>>46405733
There are cool lesbians. I was friends with one in high-school who was pretty bro-tier before I accidentally ghosted her (I got hardcore reclusive in college. Still trying to get out of that).
>>
>>46407478
The kid was one of the other players, IIRC. Wish I had a cap to prove it.
>>
File: acceptable.jpg (177 KB, 710x888) Image search: [Google]
acceptable.jpg
177 KB, 710x888
Half of my players are girls. One's my best friend and the biggest game-related gripe I have is that she really loves her special snowflakes, but even that's not too bad. The next is just kind of quiet, but it's mostly because she's generally like that and new to tabletop. The third's vaguely more problematic because she hasn't been present for a lot of sessions, but it's mostly because of scheduling. My actual worry is that she's not really interested in the game, and isn't putting as much effort in as the others (she'll do other things while we play, because it's online, like cooking or whatever). Also, she sometimes gets a bit perturbed if dice rolls don't go her way.

Their characters are totally fine, though. The male players are more troublesome in that in some cases, because they'll go for kind of dumb joke plans that would never work, and spend a good deal of time in the sessions trying them.

Girls are alright.
>>
File: 1565498151.jpg (82 KB, 900x507) Image search: [Google]
1565498151.jpg
82 KB, 900x507
>>46406161
>>
>>46407130
>derailed it with the exact topic
I don't think that's how it works, anon. Unless you expect threads to be off-topic and can't handle it when it gets on-topic.
>>
>>46405733
I thinks it's more about them wanting to fuck his girlfriend though. He's become competition.
>>
Something something bondage. Story isn't long, but exists for people who care.
>>
>>46407679
It's copypasta, anon
>>
>>46410953
Explain
>>
File: what.png (167 KB, 1278x1000) Image search: [Google]
what.png
167 KB, 1278x1000
>>46406161
Oh hey, you got a better picture
>>
I had a girl join one of my groups. When I saw her character is was an androgynous he/she thing I was scared, but allowed it (I was new). She would constantly correct me if I mixed up the pronouns (think it was it/them kinda deal). But she actually turned out to be a great player. She based her whole character around disguises and would often dress up as a man or a women, whatever the scenario called for. It was not really a SJW thing but a kinda neat character concept.
But other than that most girl players I let in my group have been lol random kinda deals, but after I get through the first sesh the usually mellow out. So far its been the same ratio of That Guys and That Girls for me, when accounted that there are more guys.
>>
These threads are irritating.
Why do you people do this, day after day? Are you that starved for any interaction with the opposite sex that you'll settle for secondhand accounts?
>that girl thread
>that girl who [extremely specific scenario that has never happened to you and just relates to one of your weird fetishes]
>LADYKNIGHT THREAD

Just make a That Guy thread, you moron. People post That Girls in those.
>>
>>46405862
>This is me
>except I also run erogames
>all digitally so there's no chance of qt breeder gf
>>
>>46411081
My group is made up of friends, so we all knew about the girl liking bondage.

One day, she was getting really upset about something happening to her character. I think her character was losing her seduction attempts or something. She likes being the center of attention.

Anyway, after a while of her complaining, I said "Everyone needs time to be in the spotlight, stop complaining or I'll gag you" or something to that effect.

She bitched louder.

I got the rope and the rags. I didn't have appropriate bondage equipment at the time.

She spent the rest of the evening tied up on the floor with her hands free to make rolls and write what she was doing next. The rest of her was tied up from mouth to ankle.

It was the only session from and since that we had made so much progress as a party. Also the quietest.
>>
>>46411153
>These threads are irritating.
>Why do you people do this, day after day?
Maybe they like getting responses like yours. Maybe if you develop the willpower to ignore threads you dislike and instead make threads about topics that you enjoy, you'll find 4chan a more satisfying experience.
>>
>>46405996
tell... tell me more
>>
File: RAGESTATUS more bad players.jpg (214 KB, 594x1271) Image search: [Google]
RAGESTATUS more bad players.jpg
214 KB, 594x1271
Names have been forgotten over the years to protect the innocent.
>>
>>46407922
It doesn't have to be either the whole roll to seduce thing if fucking cringeworthy and anybody that does it is a sperglord
>>
>>46411295
That is the most tired argument ever conceived and people like you hilariously try to apply it to everything from online imageboards to political discussion.

Quest threads were a plague on /tg/, but fetishfags like these are even worse. I guarantee you will find more threads about women or female characters or any variant on those things than you will find threads about actual tabletop systems nowadays. It's like /tg/ went on vacation and /soc/ and /d/ moved in.
>>
File: MyExThatGal.png (30 KB, 617x335) Image search: [Google]
MyExThatGal.png
30 KB, 617x335
Nice and screenshotted.
>>
>>46411394
I lived through tohou and meatbread. This is nothing. /tg/'s a lot better than it used to be.
>>
File: 1405426312628.jpg (21 KB, 310x300) Image search: [Google]
1405426312628.jpg
21 KB, 310x300
>>46411290
Dude what?
What happened afterwards? Did she come back?
>>
>>46404294
Man, gay women suck around where you are. I'm in a group which is 80% gay women, and they're perfectly respectful of me and my girlfriend's relationship with me.
>>
>>46411432
Yeah, we were all comfortable with it. She wasn't entirely upset in the turn of events.

She was getting off on it, the rope that was tied between her legs was wet.

I've tied her up since too, but usually after the game.
>>
I had a bro tier lesbian I took under my wing to teach 40k, and rpgs.

Every other chick I have played with has either been a radical sjw or pretty quiet.

I hate the quiet ones the most. They never play.
>>
>>46411394
>That is the most tired argument ever conceived
>I guarantee you will find more threads about women or female characters or any variant on those things than you will find threads about actual tabletop systems nowadays.

Right, and to counteract this trend, you've made the following non-shit threads on /tg/:

>?
>??
>???

Oh, what's this? You haven't actually done anything to contribute to making the board better? You're just content to complain that OTHER PEOPLE aren't making quality threads for you to enjoy? Suck it up, sugar-plum. You're like the fags who think they're too good to vote, but then complain endlessly about the people who get elected, except in this case you actually could be making a positive contribution to the overall culture. Yet you choose to wallow in your own childish "I want" behavior. Stop posting in threads whose OPs you don't wish to reward, start making threads you consider high-quality, and stop complaining that nobody else is doing the things you want them to do, or else people like me will continue to make fun of you for being a crybaby.

Don't forget to disregard everything in this post and reply with a non-argument that rationalizes why you shouldn't have to contribute to making the board better!
>>
>>46411637
I bet he makes "serious" threads that struggle to get over 50 posts, which is why he's so buttmad
>>
>>46406087
No, they might just be risky players.
It sounds like you're just twisting things to suit your fetish, consciously or not.
>>
>>46411805
I'm not him, but I suspect I know what he's talking about. I had a player who wanted her character to be first encountered in a prison cell being molested by the guards. She wanted it clear that her character had laid many eggs (she was a harpy) while she'd been imprisoned and her captors were going to keep them and raise up an army out of her children.
>>
>>46411153
It could be argued that making a thread like this specifically about girls will entice anon to type out stuff they wouldn't have bothered to type in an ordinary That Guy -thread. However, if I made that argument I would be on the side of the fags that I despise as much as you. It's a tough life.
>>
>>46408697
>Based on that there was an investigation and a confession and a conviction but all after the poor girl was already dead...
I don't understand. It sounds like the DID Asian girl was poisoning herself with aspirin, so who was convicted? Who confessed, and to what?
>>
I dunno if I'd go as far as saying she's That Girl but

>on her phone most of the time
>pays attention in combat, but not much else
>gets really fucking salty for no reason
>>
>>46411893
And I'm just here for the barely-SFW cheesecake.
>>
>>46411965
The dad, I would guess.

The statute of limitations on child molestation is 5 years from when the child turns 18, or 5 years from when they report the crime. So, if he was still alive, then that would put him on the hook.
>>
>>46412000
I think you're in the wrong thread. There's been no barely SFW cheese cake in this thread
>>
>>46412053
There was that girl who confessed to being a pedo, and numerous anons describing female players who want to be used as breeding stock, and also the guy who hogtied a female player and made her soaking wet.
>>
>>46411787
>I bet he makes "serious" threads that struggle to get over 50 posts, which is why he's so buttmad
Seriously shit threads, maybe.
>>
>>46412074
see
>>46411893
ie, LIES.
>>
>>46404294
>somehow conflates homosexuality to cuck meme bullshit
Alright, this got me a little.
>>
>>46412074
That isn't really cheesecake at all. Cheesecake is pictures, like the one you posted. For a person who came here for that you're really not very apt on the definitions.
>>
>>46412132
I wasn't the one posting pictures.
>>
>>46412138
So you answered in the place of someone else who suddenly vanished mere moments after posting?
>>
>>46412074
1) Wasn't a hog tie. I just bound her at the hips, knees and feet, as well as putting her in a rope corset which wound up between her legs. Also a gag. All stuff she could escape from with some effort.

2) Never said soaking wet, merely wet. She hadn't entirely gotten off on it. I suppose a better word would be moist, or damp.

Though I don't know why you'd believe me. We're on an anonymous forum. Well, believe it or don't. It's your choice.
>>
>>46411125
Man, everything about that person is just awful.
>>
>>46412099
>LIES
They're not lies anon, they're made up stories. Made up stories are the nature of this board. But damn that "I tied this girl up" -story was bad.
>>
>>46411573
>I hate the quiet ones the most. They never play.

Those types are annoying, but I'd rather take them and not a tempestuous time bomb if I had to pick.

But yeah, it's annoying since they're basically dead weight, but you can't really kick them out if it comes to that without looking like a douche.
>>
>>46411787
Not the same person, but...
>I bet he makes "serious" threads that struggle to get over 50 posts, which is why he's so buttmad
This happens to me a lot. I'm not bitter about it, because I've always liked the content on /tg/ through the many years I've been browsing. If my thread didn't do well, it didn't deserve to do well. If something is popular and within board rules, why is it seen as a negative addition to /tg/? I'll never understand.

I've met someone on IRC that had negative reactions to quest threads on /tg/, though they didn't even play any form of tabletop.
>>
>>46412280
>I'd rather take them and not a tempestuous time bomb if I had to pick.
I'd rather have the time bomb.
I thrive on conflict, and I have no fear of "gender appearences". A player is a player, and if a player decides they want to be an ass at my table, I will rip into them, man or woman, and have.
>But yeah, it's annoying since they're basically dead weight, but you can't really kick them out if it comes to that without looking like a douche.
This.
For me? I have BOTH. My ex gf is the quiet one, my boy's current gf is the time bomb. At least with my boy, we have an agreement that I run this shit how I see fit, with implicit trust I will do what is best for the group before all else.
TRUST is important in these situations. Hell, my group didn't even know I was dating my now ex when she joined the group until after we broke up.
>>
>>46412316
I had an ex that was a quiet one as well. She ended up stalking me and sending mail to my folks back home.
>>
>>46412160
>So you answered in the place of someone else who suddenly vanished mere moments after posting?

Sorry anon, I came back as fast as I could! I didn't realize I was expected to stay in this thread to talk to you.
>>
>>46407922
Not that guy but I'm that anti sex guy. You can have sex you can pursue sex but you aren't talking tome out of my game to describe how you fucked some one and im not role playing out the sex you weirdo. Stop trying to fickle me in my games J. And why do all my new players want to rape? What vibe am I sending out that makes Rajat seem like a Google l good idea. Don't rape the princess don't rape the prince don't rape the dog to establish dominance. And when i say hey rape me uncomfortable I'm a liberal Tumblruna bleeding heart
>>
>>46412676
Oh no, he had a stroke.
>>
I havent had That Girls in my games, but I have had something close.

This strange chick showed up to a game I GMed. Bretty cute, but flat chested, a good sense of humour, and an absolutely amazing roleplayer, which was sadly a detriment to the party (everyone else were rollplayers). The primary issue was that she was constantly trying to "win over" people, both players and the GM, by using her charms. The players were pretty easy, being fat white knights, and she often feigned sadness whenever things didn't go away.

This continued for a while, until she gave up one day, and pulled me aside after a game, asking me how I knew "she" wasn't a girl.

Now I at least have a laugh whenever I hear the other players talk dirty about "her".
>>
>>46411153
This. I find it weird that we're focusing on only one type of That Guy. The rule 63 version. There's a whole other gender of That Guy out there /tg/.
>>
>>46412750
It was a trap? Who came to roleplay with you expecting everyone to trip over the "gamer girl", and then got butthurt when you didn't treat her differently and assumed that it was because you sensed a trap?

That's fucked up.
>>
>>46412160
Anonymous is hivemind, and you are the part of it.
>>
File: nice.jpg (69 KB, 509x300) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
69 KB, 509x300
>>46406161
>>46411125
Really? If I caught my kid dragging a 23yo girl for some sex (at his insistence) I'd be doing a polite golf-clap if I caught them.

All I worry about now is my son coming home with a black man, or a bag full of makeup saying he's trans. That story would be a huge "oh thank god".
>>
Let me sum up the whole thread for you.
>girls sure are shit aren't they guys? I mean, I know it "doesn't" mean anything, but every woman I've ever met is awful
>fake gamer gurls XD
>ugh this girl is too sexual
>ugh this girl is such a prude
>bitches and whores amirite anon
>not all men!

And every thread is like this. It's never new content. It's just hearsay and misogyny, wall to wall. It's the pettiest, dumbest shit, and some /pol/tard hyperfaggot is going to go into maximum overdrive with their shitposting because I just called a spade a spade, but in That Guy threads (protip: That Guy can also be women, and that has always been true) no one would ever imply that 80% of men are trash and all this other crap. There are leapt conclusions and stereotypes littering this thread like plastic in a landfill.
>>
>>46408291
The game is kinda broken. I remember once, my favorite time I played it, the haunt started early on. Player with the best INT (that was me) becomes an ever-expanding mass of flesh that will proceed to devour the entire house (& world?). I happened to be in a pretty centered position, right beside a room they had to enter to defeat me. That room was quickly destroyed. They had no chance at winning. It wasn't fair at all. I enjoyed it, not only because winning is nice, but story-wise, it is still a far better conclusion than some of the others. Unity blob isn't so bad. Everyone else hated it because they had no chance. I can understand that.
>>
>>46412940

go home tumblrcunt
>>
>>46412841
Kinda yeah, hence why I said "something close".

1. It's not actually a girl
2. "she" is actually a pretty good player, and if I had to throw out everyone but 1 of my players, I'd probably keep him, simply because it is my only player who bothers to properly learn the system and figure out the rules that directly relates to what his character can do, and actually bothers to roleplay.

I am getting kind of tired of my other players and their completely blank characters. They aren't even one-dimensional, they are walking objects without a hint of personality.

I'd much rather take a good player who tries to trick his fellow players, than a bad player who is only kind of friendly.

It also helps that he is the only player who actually takes care of himself. He might do it to look like a chick, but he still looks nice and smells good, unlike the other guys at the table.

And fuck him for not having an Adams Apple, I thought men had that by default
>>
>>46412940
>having correctly identified the troll thread, anonymous will now close the tab and make a productive board-related thread

>or not, whatever
>>
File: pray.jpg (111 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
pray.jpg
111 KB, 640x640
>>46412940
TRIGGERED.
>>
>>46404549
You should go to the gondola threads on /wsg/ then.
>>
File: 1448443072302.png (126 KB, 272x249) Image search: [Google]
1448443072302.png
126 KB, 272x249
>>46412940
>>>/tumblr/

You're at the wrong place. Turn back before The Triggering happens full swing.
>>
>>46412983
>And fuck him for not having an Adams Apple, I thought men had that by default
It's not that simple. Some women have them too.
>>
>>46411965

One personality was poisoning the core personality. The core never mentioned her dad molesting her and might not have even own. DID allegedly begins because a person hides within the self because of some trauma they can't deal with. One personality hated her for it and eventually killed her for it.

Based on its deathbed revelation, the dad was investigated, confessed, and was convicted. I don't know the particulars like what exactly she said that was so damning that her dad confessed so quickly.
>>
>>46411378

Pretty much Dm's fault.

Reason why my setting's so fucked up.
>>
>>46408291
>>46412970
Betrayal on House on the Hill is a real grab bag of good and bad games.

The randomness of the game is just too high for strategy before the haunt starts, and some haunts are boring and mindless. It can be fun, but it's often frustrating.
>>
>>46413088
I would love to make a sci fi version. Betrayal at Space Station Hex. Lay it out as a hex grid, multiple "levels" instead of just three, and sci-fi/horror tinged instead of the more gothic horror regular Betrayal uses.
>>
>>46412940
>>46411394
samefag
>>
File: ainsleyharriott.jpg (76 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
ainsleyharriott.jpg
76 KB, 900x900
>>46413117
Sounds awesome. Do it.
>>
>>46413117
If you fleshed it out a bit that's probably a marketable idea.
>>
>>46412932
>encouraging your child to get preyed upon
>>
>>46413272
If little kids didn't wanna get molested, then they'd stop being so sexy.
>>
>4e campaign
>players were a mix of real life friends and online friends that I played Steam games with
>girl plays Tiefling Sorceress
>I was a shitty DM at the time, she was a good roleplayer but new to tabletop
>her character carried around a shroud of gentle repose for dead characters
>anytime someone got close to death, she'd be excited to use the shroud and would be getting it out, people would laugh
>long, long time in campaign passes where nobody dies
>everyone gradually forgets about the shroud
>someone finally dies in an easy encounter
>"OOH OOOOH. THE TIME HAS COME."
>THAT MOTHERFUCKING SHROUD
>biggest fucking laughs that whole campaign
>>
>>46408697
Hot damn anon, that's a story worthy of a Lifetime movie.

>Tl;dr i'd love to disbelieve but DID is real... and it's seriously fucked up.
There's contention around it, just because at the time it was discovered, it was like the holy grail of mental illness. It was very trendy and very rare and some psychologists, through leading questions etc, may have caused their patients to develop symptoms (even though originally they would not have qualified for diagnosis). So it probably exists, it's just super super rare. It doesn't help that snowflake syndrome people try to claim the diagnosis as a way to explain their shenanigans and gain credibility/pity points. You know, the tumblrtard type that "shares headspace" with fictional characters and shit. I'd put Arizona Girl in that category, but it sounds like your group member had some legit issues in that regard.
>>
Not a single story in that girl threads has ever happened.
>>
>>46413578
There are also lots of idiots who think DID and schizophrenia are the same thing, adding to the confusion.
>>
>>46413579
/thread
>>
>>46405733
Lesbians are typically pretty cool for the same reason most girlsl like having gay friends: there's no pressure to fuck.
>>
>>46412932
What would you do if your kid was trans anon?
>>
>>46412983
I would go as far to say that many good "girl gamers" are actually trannies. I know more than few myself who have confessed to have been born a man.
>>
File: 1397938690693.gif (3 MB, 390x357) Image search: [Google]
1397938690693.gif
3 MB, 390x357
>>46411290
Believing this story
>>
>>46405410
>>46405965
>no commitment to the table

Is this a thing? Cos every time I've had a chick in a game she's been unreliable as fuck too.

In my experience, they've been solid fucking roleplayers, usually the 'power play' type in conversations, and they never ever ever stick to a fucking schedule.

I usually give them a little leeway simply cos having a female character who has an actual chick playing her is a refreshing break from That Guy Who Always Plays Girls breathing down my metaphorical neck.
>>
>>46413684
Also, typically lesbians are tomboys with boyish/manly interests and personality, so double win as friends. Not sure if it's biological thing or just because they're not connected with heterosexual female culture.
>>
>>46413820
>not believing a bunch of sex-starved nerds would be okay with one sex-starved nerd tying up a porky girl with too many cats and probably a fox tail while the rest of them watched

It probably happened, anon. It wasn't hot, and I'm sure the violent, awkward sex between DM-anon and his doughy desire was vomit-inducing, but you gotta remember these people exist.
>>
File: CAN'T WAKE UP.png (27 KB, 266x116) Image search: [Google]
CAN'T WAKE UP.png
27 KB, 266x116
>>46413884
Oh god.

You're right.

That just makes it even worse.
>>
File: edgy_baby-roomba-thumb[1].jpg (41 KB, 320x220) Image search: [Google]
edgy_baby-roomba-thumb[1].jpg
41 KB, 320x220
>>46412316
>I thrive on conflict
>>
>>46407922
Who isn't?

There's no reason for that to happen.
>>
>>46413309
Truer words rarely spoken. Man have you SEEN how 11 year old girls look these days? Goddamn.
>>
>>46413857
Also true for the trans faggots. Mtf are insufferable while ftm are often brotier. It's probably because they emulate men.
>>
>>46414362
>>
>>46414362
aw the yeah button didn't work >>46414563
>>
>>46412750
Silly anon. Traps don't exist irl.
>>
>>46414389
>Implying either is tolerable in any way
>>
>>46414939
>>46414807

I will never, ever understand 4chan's overriding obsession with telling people their gender is wrong while also fetishizing "traps"
>>
>>46404294
What the fuck....
>>
>>46415126
I don't fetishize traps, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>46412940

Hold on, I missed the girl that was such a prude. Which one was that?
>>
File: nice desu ne.png (244 KB, 500x661) Image search: [Google]
nice desu ne.png
244 KB, 500x661
>>46411554
>but usually after the game
my man
>>
>>46411290
I'm willing to believe this, but there's one catch. How exactly did you already know all the knots for bondage beforehand? Isn't it difficult to tie people up like that? Or did you just wing it?
>>
>>46413579
>>46413629
>>46411394
>>46412940
still samefaggin
>>
>>46408291
In her defense, Betrayal is terrible. It's basically "Set up the game: the game"
>>
>>46415126
Remember 4chan is not an individual.
>>
>>46411125
>INCOHERANT RAGE
>>
>>46415751
But women are, for some reason.
>>
>>46406161
I was in that thread. It was a literal "That Girl" thread....

Who wants to bet she comes back to post again?
>>
>>46413732
not the anon but I imagine drown him in a river is the only logical choice.
>>
>>46415825
>the TRIGGERING
>>
>>46411144
>When I saw her character was an androgynous he/she thing I was scared, but allowed it (I was new). She would constantly correct me if I mixed up the pronouns (think it was it/them kinda deal).

Why are so many girls infatuated with that sort of shit? This, nudism, and/or PTSD.
>>
>>46411637
>Oh, what's this? You haven't actually done anything to contribute to making the board better? You're just content to complain that OTHER PEOPLE aren't making quality threads for you to enjoy?
I don't understand why those people are even here. I honestly believe they'd be happier on Reddit. Responsive moderation and the voting system (in spite of its faults) weeds out a lot of the shitposting, and since subreddits (the ones worth going to, anyway) tend to be pretty specific in focus you don't have to wade through content you don't care for to get to the stuff you do. Imageboards only work when people recognize that it's EVERYONE'S responsibility to keep the board good, which obviously never happens

>>46413884
>>46413820
>>46413975
I'd absolutely be willing to believe that this happened to someone here at some point. I've had similar things happen, albeit never at the gaming table. None of it is erotic to read about, most of the girls weren't attractive, and very little of it paints me in a very flattering light, but it happened.
>>
>>46415126
Traps != trans
>>
>>46405103
>Tentacled horrors from beyond the stars engaged in dom/sub bondage play.
I did not know that i wanted this... and i'm still not sure HOW or WHY.
>>
>>46416170
Sounds like you're the one getting triggered here, kiddo.
>>
>>46416271
I'm not even sure about his problem.
I remember /tg/ around 2006.
> Dragongirlporn
> moar Dragon Girl Porn
> Dragongirls fucking their own shitting dicknipples
> /d/ incarnate with fantasy tropes
> ishygddt

This boards quality is usually decent, with varying fads. Personally I disliked the questthread mania just as much as the next guy. But right now it's okay.

And this thread is just a "that guy" thread for girls. Where's the problem?
>>
>>46416182
Holy shit I have only ever gamed with one girl, and her character was "no-gender", they pronouns, and had PTSD. What IS with that?
>>
>>46416643
That guy threads are unisex. Why do we need one for each sex?
>>
>>46416643
samefaggin
contrabootan

> be 15
> school group, red haired almost anorexic girl always testing my boundaries, always trying to provoke me into action.
> we occasionally fuck,
> i occasionally play games with her, as in making her do things she doesn't enjoy.
> she always tries to get her characters enslaved INGAME
> she always tries provokes guards and NPCs, trying to make me expand this relationship of ours into the game
> she regularly tries to get me to get reaaaally descriptive within the game.

I realized later what game she was playing. We traded kisses openly, but i was never the relationship guy and she wanted to have a proper master. not my cup of tea.

She derailed many a game with her antics.
> be years later
> same girl
> she finally has a proper Dom
> though does she? I still get to read every one of her diariys ... <3
> I invite her to the occasional session of the dark eye
> much more mature
> much more relaxed
> great time all around
> brilliant roleplayer, very engaging.

I would chalk this up as a win. Still reading her diaries, and she reads all - ALL - the writefaggotry I produce. Commenting on it properly as well, constructively.
Maybe four times a year I host a game at my house, get some caterer to bring out foods, get music set up, get a sunny day set out.

She was a
> that girl
but turned into
> enrichment for the Game
>>
>>46416750
the proper question is:
Why not?
If he is interested in it;
and people are posting stories in here,
then: Why not?
If there is an audience, if there is content contributed by many parties, then obviously it is demanded as supplied.

Whoever does not like it should fuck off and just hide the thread.
EZ PZ LEMON SQWC
>>
>>46416754
still samefaggin
> be like 17
> gaming buddies smaller sister is a fucking hot 14 or 15 yrs old
> she basically seduces and fucks EVERY one of my gaming buddies.
> Guys get angsty and posessive
> LULZ were had by me and her brother
> tfw my buddie is a cuck who let his gamingbros basically rail his sister
> eventually she ragequits after she had something with almost everybody within the group
>>
>>46416843
>cuck
I think that word is not applicable here.
>>
>>46416784
Because, like I said, that guy threads are unisex. You can post the exact same stories there as here. It's just weird that you feel the need to separate them out.
>>
>>46416687
I want to say tumblr but tumblr is that way because of all the girls.

We need an expert opinion. Maybe we can summon a girl.
>>
>>46416843
still me
> be like 24
> got a good buddy
> we both got good jobs
> big apartment, regularly hosting parties
> usually inviting the sluts from facebook
> his girlfriend is really into pen and paper.
> his next girlfriend as well.
> in the beginning it's me and the two of them having shots and drinking while playing silly games.
> eventually start inviting nerd girls from facebook
> feminazis
> muh rights
> muh pronouns
> don't disrespect me
> shit abounds
> eventually cycle through sufficient shit to find half a dozen submissive girls. They participate in the games because they know we expect it of them.
> occasionally we fuck one of them.
> Games go brilliantly with two bros just enjoying themselves with some sub girls.

However, truth be told, we literally cycled through maybe a hundred girls within our area before we found enough of em for a good group.

> same buddy, got married, was his best man
> he still does the FB thing, paying uni student girls like fifteen bucks to clean out his toilets. Regularly catches people off the internet.
> wants me to hook up with a cutie
> I come over, got a whole campaign prepared
> cutie is desu desu kawaiii desna
> literally wants to play a cat-woman in the dark eye
> plays her character as if she is mentally retarded
> all down her arms you can see the scarring from her self harm
> she goes full on batshit crazy

And the result?
> buddies wife doesn't like pen and paper
> her first proper experience with him and me got ruined
> by some crazy shizo self harm bitch

Shit sucks, still we get to do our boys nights regularly and his wife is a real champ. Pregnant now and a total bro, really down to earth and supportive, cooking meals and keeping us happy while we bro-out.
>>
>>46407530
you suck Ann.
always let femme players get there clit wet if they want.
>>
>>46416843

> tfw my buddie is a cuck who let his gamingbros basically rail his sister

You do realize that this implies your gaming buddy was in an incestuous relationship with his sister, right?
>>
>>46416867
> be a man
> have female in your life
> she's family, your sister even
> his YOUNGER sister
> do NOTHING while she whores her live away

Of course it applies. He's a fucking cuck.
>>
>>46408168
ash?
are you talking about ashleigh & zoe?
>>
>>46416940
next one is a gem. We find an online campaign, but it turns out we live rather closely together. So we meet up for games online, but some of us meet IRL irregularly.
> she's 27ish
> highschool teacher
> one of the guys in our group is like 16
> she seduces him, he gets posessive,
> she's a total slut, openly, proper attention whore.
> in the end she makes the 16yrs old quit the group out of resentment.

> she is now fishing for me
> wants to come over
> wants to sauna
> wants to go clubbing
> I'll have none of it and tell her to fuck off b/c I'm not on the hunt for pussy and don't want drama in my games - LITERALLY
> other faggot in our group always openly proclaims...
" how juvenlie to be online for pussie and be emotional, we're doing a hobby here, i would never do that, bla bla bla, so low, srsly guys get on my level, don't care about bitchez, yeah i would never be that blabla "
> year later, he finally is close to getting into her pants.
> He knows how aggressively I refute sexual proposals or provocation.
> He manipulates the dumb attention whore into trying to coax something out of me.

so she starts skyping me, real childish,
> "come on anon, you do want me"
"no"
> "you really do though, don't you?"
"no, fuck off,"
> "awww you can tell me...."
"listen, shut up now, or I will say things that make you stop."
> "oh, don't be like that, you know you could totally have me, just say it."
At this point I am pretty angry, because she keeps bothering me. This convo above is a harshly abbreviated version. So I go niggermoment on her:
"Shut up you bitch. Why would I want you? You don't properly contribute to the group, you bring fucking drama, you whore for attention, and in the fucking year I've known you you haven't run a single gamenight or anything. So fuck off you lecherous whore and leave me alone."

> she starts crying
> truth bombs hit too close to home
> Group desintegrates as faggot is white knighting.
>>
File: 1445775114248.jpg (38 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
1445775114248.jpg
38 KB, 960x639
>>46416494

It's actually allegorical for the rough set up for the cosmology of the lovecraft universe, with Nyarlathothep and Yog-Sothoth ensuring Azathoth is kept restrained and from stirring.
>>
>>46416969
lol no, see:
>>46416971
>>
>>46417079

Nope. No idea who those people are.
>>
>>46416971
No, cuck still doesn't fucking apply, you drooling retard. Do you even fucking know what the goddamn word MEANS?
>>
>>46417130

A cuckold is someone whose significant other cheats on them. Significant other. As in wife or girlfriend (actually if you use the original definition, it only applies to wives). That's the origin of the term cuck. Try learning what words mean before you use them.
>>
>>46417196
lol, you must be a very special kind of stupid.
Cuck refers to a man who willingly allows for negative influences to harm his woman,
Cuck refers to a man who does not stop a woman from making bad decisions - which also reflect badly upon him - but instead encourages these decisions or is at least not hindering them - despite his knowledge.

If you're incapable of making the transferance from

" a husband being cucked by his wife "
> even though he's her husband
> he's supposed to make sure she breeds with good stock ( him )
> she's his family
> he's supposed to protect her and deflect harm
> this behaviour is emasculating and degrading him, because it is contrary to the role he is supposed to fill

to

" a brother being cucked by his sister "
> even though he's her older brother
> he's supposed to make sure she breeds with good stock ( and not a half dozen idiots )
> she's his family
> he's supposed to protect her and deflect harm
> this behaviour is emasculating and degrading him ( and his family ) because it is contrary to the role he is supposed to fill

then you should fuck right off
>>
>>46417299
>Cuck refers to a man who willingly allows for negative influences to harm his woman,
Except that's wrong and you're retarded. A cuck refers to a man who willingly allows someone to fuck his wife, full stop.
>>
>>46417299
Stop learning the definitions of words from /pol/ shitposting. You actually might be able to use them properly instead of memeing.
>>
>>46417299

>Cuck refers to a man who does not stop a woman from making bad decisions - which also reflect badly upon him - but instead encourages these decisions or is at least not hindering them - despite his knowledge.

No, again, it doesn't.

The literal definition, and the only definition, of cuckold is a man whose wife is unfaithful. You're attributing all this other shit to it seemingly on a whim. You, and all the other faggots that spam it in every fucking board on this site like it's the funniest god damn thing that anyone ever said.

So no, you should fuck right off, you buzzword spamming faggot.
>>
>>46417299
>Cuck refers to a man who does not stop a woman from making bad decisions

No it doesn't. It's derived from cuckoo birds who trick other birds into raising their kids. Something which can happen if your wife pops out someone else's kid. Doesn't apply with your sister. It's also not a brother's responsibility in everyone's family and a woman has to lie in the bed she made.
>>
>>46417299
Let me spell this out for you.

>Wikipedia
A cuckold (sometimes shortened to cuck) is the husband of an adulterous wife. In evolutionary biology, the term is also applied to males who are unwittingly investing parental effort in offspring that are not genetically their own.

>thefreedictionary.com
A man whose wife is unfaithful.

>merriam-webster
a man whose wife has sex with someone else : a man's whose wife commits adultery
>>
>>46417384
Okay :)
You win :)
Obviously you have the better arguments.
Obviously the word is absolutely misappropriated there, and not in any way fitting to describe the situation.
> full stop.
Obviously you must be correct by narrowing down a words definition to an old and or core principle, while rejecting any broadened application to fitting situations or as a descriptive term for such situations.
>>
>>46417480
It's not really that fitting and the more broad a word becomes the more useless it is. I bet you don't know the origin of the word bad. Or how stupidly broad the word bigot actually is.
>>
>>46417480
Nigga you were completely wrong, and genuinely believed you were in the right. Now you're backpedaling and saying it was a fitting situation, when it literally fits no conceivable metric for the definition except for the totally flawed one in your head.
>>
The expanded 4chan definition of cuck refers to a person(man or woman, getting cucked is universal) that gets taken advantage of, and instead of doing something to stop this he/she will instead rationalize his situation as "normal" or even "better than normal".
>>
File: 1385001913235.gif (529 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1385001913235.gif
529 KB, 625x626
>>46417603
You can fuck right off with your /pol/ shit
>>
>>46417603
That's retarded and shit. It's either pertaining ti the original definition or a replacement word for faggot. That's how I usually see it used.

If we go with that it still doesn't apply to this guy because he wasn't the one who got played nor did he seem to care.
>>
>>46417603
Just call him a faggot and be done with it.
>>
>be me, 15 at the time
>sister is 2 years older, has a group of guys over for D&D every week when the folks weren't home
>never played because honestly she's a psycho bitch and all I wanted to do was avoid her
>still a small house so I would overhear most of their game
>she also had the worst hygiene. Like only showering once a month- I know because there was only one bathroom in the house
>her game was basically just an excuse to invite over a bunch of guys to throw her nasty pussy at
>no plot, arbitrary rules, Mary Sue DMPC, and I'm 95% certain there was at least one hand job at the table
>she's probably fucked each one of them, but none of these desperate guys is stupid enough to actually date her
>one day the session is sounding very ERP but not in a sexy way- like, virgins describing edgy fetishes way. my sister invites me to take over for one of her npc's currently being dominated
>I vomit in my mouth and decline, then go lock myself in my bedroom
>I totally snitched after that and got her group banned from the house, because fuck you that shit was making me uncomfortable
>I laughed when none of her "harem" was willing to have her come to their homes and their group fell apart

Oh. And a few years later I found out one of the players was a literal dog fucker, one got sent to jail for molesting his cousin, and the third guy got a super bad yeast infection from my nasty hobag sister.
>>
>>46417647
>>46417672
>>46418091
Why so hostile, guys?
>>
>>46418661
disagreements that drag on in anonymous discussion forums tend to end up that way.
>>
>>46404844
Librarian Syndrome?
>>
>>46419323
>hot chick lives a boring, structured, and therefore sexually repressed life but deep down is a hardcore fet bitch.
>>
File: 4.jpg (61 KB, 405x720) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
61 KB, 405x720
>playing with girls
>>
>>46407900
>As a rogue she consistently uses her cunning action to make a sleight of hand check to give handjobs in the middle of combat.

Oh my God, that's hilarious
>>
>>46419600
But it's so cute when they attempt to do male voices.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 734x510) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 734x510
>>46419600

>letting females into your dungeon for anything other than degradation
>>
File: 1297371730674.jpg (48 KB, 358x349) Image search: [Google]
1297371730674.jpg
48 KB, 358x349
>>46419728
I just don't know a single girl who has any sort of actual hobby so the concept of girls playing tabletop seems alien

and from my experience adding girls to any scenario makes it generally worse in some way
>>
>>46419902
There are actually plenty of nerdy girls they're just generally

>weebs
>have their own weird fixations like >>46416182
>not very attractive (this goes for most hobbies. The women men tend to find attractive are usually limited to certain hobbies and those hobbies are why they're attractive. This is true of men too.)
>even if they're nerds they are probably /v/ermin and got into /tg/ through a boyfriend (true 60% of the time)

You're generally correct. It's not always the girl's fault since some otherwise cool guys can't control their white knight instincts around girls and make everything shittier.
>>
>>46419400
While the reverse isn't always true, kinky people do tend to be gigantic nerds, or at least dorky and awkward. Let me list off all the people I know who are into BDSM (only the first 3 are guys)
>Alcoholic weeb
>Chubby Asian weeb gamer
>Fa/tg/uy and frequent GM
>Former prodomme/prosub, now heavily involved in the local Ren fair
>Runs a porn blog on Tumblr
>Sweet, quintessentially midwestern blonde girl with an adorably goofy accent to match. When someone says "Librarian syndrome" she is literally the first thing that comes to my mind
>Played WoD back in the 90's, used to be a QA lead at a well known vidya developer, wants to start a business selling "leather goods"
>>
>>46420104
me and my buddies I play with are all dudebro sportsguys. I've always been into rpgs and shit (never played any tabletop until recently) but my friends are pretty normalfaggy.

when it's just the five of us we can get into dnd and shit and play and have a good time. throw a girl (or really anyone who isn't part of our little secret nerd group) into the mix and all that is gone because then they have to act like cool mcsportsguy (which I'm also guilty of)

i'm sure there are girls out there into dnd and shit way more that I am, I just don't know any even close to being like that
>>
>>46420276
>I just don't know any even close to being like that

Most unis have a few RPG groups. You are guaranteed to find girls in it. Some are cool and some are tumblr tier. A lot are casuals that got dragged along, are non-invested, and will drop it two weeks in but there's always some who stay.

In my experience the kind of girls that are really into /tg/ mostly play Pathfinder, not D&D just straight up PF for some awful reason and WoD.
>>
>>46408003
Honestly? This is one of those things that gets me. I've had DMs greenlight some horrible lore-breaking, immersion-breaking shit. And as much as I hate the players for doing it, I hate the DMs more for allowing it.
>>
>>46405026
> itstaresback.jpg
>>
>>46420498
Exactly. People are going to be their dumbass selves whether you like it or not. Some are worse than others, but most players have bad habits that need to be reeled in- I'll readily admit that I do. The true primary role of the GM is to manage the group and make sure they are having fun. If one player is going to to compromise the rest of the group's fun, it's the GM's job to stop it.
>>
>>46406212
>>she is also married, not to the GM
oh god..
>>
>>46417102
>> I'll have none of it and tell her to fuck off b/c I'm not on the hunt for pussy
oh, you're a faggot..
>>
>>46421504
Or he's not as thirsty as you
>>
Honestly the biggest issue I've ever had with girls in games isn't when they have horrible personalities (haven't personally experienced any of the horror stories I hear on /tg/), it's more when they have no personality, or just an extremely generic one.
>>
>>46422476
What do you mean by generic personality?
>>
>>46411554
Nice.
>>46411389
What?
>>46414302
>There's no reason for adventurers to have sex, sex is icky.
>>
>>46423736
Predictable, nothing interesting to say, nothing really memorable. Just normie central.
>>
File: Well played!.png (92 KB, 540x341) Image search: [Google]
Well played!.png
92 KB, 540x341
>>46407530
>>
>>46420255
As a member of BDSM-club, I can also confirm that most kinky perverts are very /tg/ and nerdy.
>>
File: sponge24.jpg (81 KB, 750x512) Image search: [Google]
sponge24.jpg
81 KB, 750x512
>>46421504
>fucking whores
pic related
>>
>>46416301
this
>>
blump
>>
>>46428546
bamp
>>
>>46404488
get that fucking meme out of here.
>>
Okay, I'll add my story to the mix. Not a negative experience by any stretch, I've played with girls before but this one who just happened to jump into my own circumstance for a remarkably brief chapter.
>Hanging with buddy at bars on 4/20 a few years ago.
>Grill approaches us outside bar asking about this coffee-flavored microbrew that gets bottled locally, clearly out-of-towner.
>She mentions her and her friends play D&D 4e, my friend and I visibly wince. We start chatting about 3.5 games in the past, and that I'm running a Shadowrun 4e game for our group at the moment.
>She displays interest, numbers are exchanged as she's in town for only 2 weeks but would very much like to sit in on a session.
>Through the course of my interactions with her, she keeps giving me weird looks and muttering the same phrase.
>"It's not fair..."
>What? What are you talking about?
>"You. You're not fair. The fact you exist and I have to meet you while I'm on the road. It's not fair.
>Fuckin'wot.jpg
>I pick up on her signals because I'm not a fucking moron. We have a few rounds before game night, she tries to play the aloof card. HEAVY. Like, this girl is well into Tsundere status but wants to capitalize the D.
>Like, making out with her outside her hotel that she shares with a coworker, and she's pulling the "ohmygod I can't" card.
>Best card I pulled that night. I said 'okay' and walked away.
>0.8 seconds later she's walking after me saying "goddammit. Yes, we're going to your place.
>Fun smut happens.
>Game night comes, we're trying to explain Shadowrun 4e to a D&D 4e player. It's admirably hilarious, but we can make it work; she eventually gets her chosen character and the mechanics. A fun mob-related firefight ensues.
>We break for a minute, she and I are left in the basement for a few minutes.
>She leans over and out of nowhere kisses me like it's going out of style.
>She nibbles my ear lobe and says
>'By the way...' bite, grope
>'You're sexy as hell when you GM.'
>Cont'd.
>>
File: 1316319619775.jpg (20 KB, 400x363) Image search: [Google]
1316319619775.jpg
20 KB, 400x363
>>46412676
>And when i say hey rape me uncomfortable I'm a liberal Tumblruna bleeding heart
>>
File: 1443369049554.gif (460 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
1443369049554.gif
460 KB, 500x366
>>46429545
>'You're sexy as hell when you GM.'
Said no one ever.
>>
>>46429545
>I could have done so many things to that girl that second but there simply wasn't the time.
>We finish the session, I could storytime the entire thing but it simply isn't relevant to the prime topic, This Girl.
>Despite as awesome as it was. Anyway.
>Girl enjoyed session thoroughly, group was good and apparently I was too. We mention possibility of a Skype game to keep her included.
>She and I go out for a few more drinks another night, when I should have been waking up for a 6am shift but, y'know... women.
>More smut fodder occurs, but she just hit her period and apparently isn't that kind of freak so sex is a no-go.
>Dammitdammitdammit.jpg
>She leaves town because she was only around selling timeshares on the road with her company.
>An attempt at a Skype session is had, and with the game being Shadowrun it makes sense.
>Tech sucks, too much lag and call keeps getting dropped because we're playing in a fuckin' basement.
>Give up on the Skype gaming but keep chatting every now and then.
>Much flirting here and there but distance is distance
>Over one emotional conversation, I send her this, because I'm a sentimental faggot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xo1onGh3us
>No idea how I can ever see this girl again without tracking her down a third across the country.
>Which is fine, I have other interests anyway, and she's going into the Navy now or some shit.

Really, I could go on with the smut but really I just want to know, what is up with all the namefagging? Everyone has a randomized name now or something? But there are still folks as Anonymous.

Really I just want this mystery solved. The name one, not the rando chick one.
>>
>>46429779
Keep telling yourself that. It's burned into my eardrums and still echoes a couple years later.

I think it was the self-assuredness and assertion of the moment. But I'm with you, anon. I wouldn't have believed it myself if it wasn't whispered directly in my own ear between nibbles.
>>
>>46408697
I dated a girl with DID for a long time. It was an adventure, to say the least. Between never knowing who I was fucking (though it was usually fairly obvious) or who I was waking up next to, or fighting with... I'll just say I learned a lot about the both of us individually, and people in general. In between two extremes: amazing and uplifting, truly romantic things were happening, or the most fucked up shit I've seen in my adult life was happening.>>46408697
For what it's worth, I'm sorry you had to experience that, anon, and being basically sidelined the whole way. I'm also sorry to hear part of her hated the rest of her so terribly as to resort to poison.

It's not your fault, 'Sammy'. There's no way you could have predicted how she would have reacted to any given stimulus, or what traumas caused the poisoning personality in the first place. DID only happens in less that 1% of the world population, but roughly 80 million people are undeniable, DID is most definitely a thing that happens, and in verifiable cases.

Truly, I am sorry, and there's not much more that I can say on the matter.
>>
>>46429545
>She mentions her and her friends play D&D 4e, my friend and I visibly wince.
She must have had a serious fetish for people with down syndrome.
>>
>>46430366
I'll admit there was a WoW stigma about 4e that I bought into at the time. I still haven't played it but I've opened up to it and I understand the design aspects well enough to understand it's just a game of it's own. I have nothing against people who play it. I consider it a symptom of having been the newest of fag for /tg/.
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 515x590) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 515x590
>>46416918
Sigh...

I'll get the pig's blood.
>>
>>46429801
On April 1st Hiroshima made 4chan have a psudeo-google+ look and theme as a prank, whichy included having random names for posters. The ones named Anonymous were posted when it was disabled and restored to normal.
>>
>>46418661
They're probably stepfathers and the whole "cuck thing" hits too close to home for them
>>
Have had a few female players over the years in games GM'd by me.
- Traditional nerd girl. Power gamer who knew the rules and the systems well, but was constantly distracted and on her laptop, and often required someone to poke her in the shoulder to get her to pay attention.
- Complete novice who was in a one-off session of Dragon Age. Pretty good, once she knew enough of the rules. Never saw her again, though.
- Older woman (40's I think): talked for way too long and had a speech impediment. Difficult to hear what she was saying, and she hogged way too much attention, often attempting to quieten other players and generally getting on my nerves.

I actually keep hoping I can get at least one female player in every game I GM, since I feel that their presence reins in some of the more over the top ridiculousness that can happen in all-male games, but finding a decent one (one that isn't an SJW or a general bitch) is fucking difficult. They're rarer than unicorn shit.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.