[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sibella Quest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38
File: Mega Man Sibella Anon and Abby.png (4 KB, 200x105) Image search: [Google]
Mega Man Sibella Anon and Abby.png
4 KB, 200x105
Rolled 11 (1d20)

The continuing adventures of an anon and the girl he can't hug.

"...Okay." The vampire says calmly. "Okay. Fine. You want to cheat, that's just fine. Fine. You don't want to play my games. I'll play yours. And beat you at them."

"Ah, don't go crying on us. It'll break our hearts." We respond.

The Cat snickers with our comment.

"Go on. Laugh. I've been laughed at before. But you know what. I've also killed before."

"Like that poor girl in the museum. That's why I'm here jackass." We say.

"No. Not like that poor girl. Also, "poor girl"? Do you even know who she is? Do you even KNOW what kind of shit you've involved yourself in you glorified Catholic assassin?"

"...Stay frosty kitten. He's just trying to fuck with us." The Cat says.

"The girl's alive, isn't she you dick? You got her as your hostage. That girl's the one thing keeping you alive, I want you to know that." We threaten.

"Here you guys go." A neat, evenly sided black void appears before use like a door. "Level 4. Come on down."

MOVE ON TO LEVEL 4? TRY TO CONTACT THE OUTSIDE?
>>
>>46402883
>Marguerite
>Margarita

...That's not spooky at all...
>>
>>46402883
We're still set for Sibella hug, right?
>>
>>46402883
Level 4 bitches.
>>
>>46402883
Before contacting outside
"Hey, i don't really know how vampires deal with blood pressure, but that much salt can't be good for you"
>>
Someone remind me, was something good going to happen to rescue us if we screwed up?
>>
>>46403015
>Vampire who used blood for ice
>Vampire who used blood for poison
>Vampire who used blood for data
There probably is some salt vampire out there somewhere.

>>46403030
Probably, Belial doesn't usually do a lot compared to what she could be doing to help. If things get bad I'm sure she'll do something.
>>
>>46403030
Yes. I'm not a complete monster after all.

So far we're tied at "go to level 4" and "contact outside first"
>>
>>46402883
I'm up for contact. Let em know we're doing okay. Get some info if there is some info.

>>46402477
That's pretty adorable. I can't wait to see what else is in store.

>>46402871
Well really, isn't that what is truly being built up. Winnie's ever growning pack is just a sitcom of freaks and weirdos...well, freaks and weirdos of their own kind, of course

And as always...archives and advantages and disadvantages...
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B32Wff8dg015OVpoTDdfemVGcVE
>>
>>46403045
By the time this is over the /v/ampire we're fighting will be the saltiest thing on Earth.
Seems like he's headed that way anyhow.
>>
>>46403094
>And as always...archives and advantages and disadvantages...

You are doing Tanis' work, Archive Anon.
>>
>>46403144
You're about to see exactly how pissed he is.
>>
Wasn't Sibella supposed to help us?
>>
>>46403145
Thanks, and in just reading it, I noticed I may in fact be missing some of the VR ones that aren't glitches...bare with me a moment...

>>46403207
Hey, if the Vamp is cheating...I expect SOMEONE...will want to cheat back...and harder...
>>
>>46403181
Tell us the truth, he originally had salt powers until he realised about the conection between electricity and salt, learning how to exploit it and become the cyber vampire.
Or maybe you are a wendigo
>>
>>46403207
We haven't really NEEDED help. The Cat has slaughtered everything for us.
>>
>>46403219
>bare with me a moment..
Well, if it's you then okay.

>>46403092
Contacto con exterior
>>
>>46403219
AHA! There is the issue at hand. I did not PDF it. This is the current one, not including any gained by D.Y.N.A.C.A.T, assuming they count and should be cataloged.
>>
Sup homos what i miss?

I saw the quest earliar but i wasn't really feeling it at the time
>>
>>46403335
Simply, The Cat is a fucking cheater.
>>
>>46403335
>I saw the quest earliar but i wasn't really feeling it at the time
Brooke, my gal. What up, nigg
We playan some vidya with the salt vampire of salt +2 salt
>>
>>46403335
Sibella was the detained suspect(quelle shock), and D.Y.N.A.C.A.T has been a one kitten wrecking crew. We have an artist now, including pictures of White Fell. And Sibella and Abby are extremely worried about us.

Also, QG seems to have changed his posting style for more interplay dialog, and I like it a lot.

I "blame" Mechgirl threads for the change in style
>>
File: Rough-poses.png (88 KB, 748x497) Image search: [Google]
Rough-poses.png
88 KB, 748x497
>>46402883
So I'm working on rough skeleton work but I might have to work on/finish this later. I got company coming over and drawing wolfgirls wrestling amongst company might lead to weird conversations Or disturbingly "Less Weird" conversations. .

One more question.

Does White Fell also have a tail? I feel like I forgot to draw one on her in the previous thread.
>>
>>46403335
Oh i cant even replace the name

Well that's supposed to be saying "shoes" but i guess with the Google+ thing on
>>
>>46403335
>>46403343
The Cat shows why an AI has an advantage in cyberspace.
>>
>>46403379
She does, it's kind of a big deal for wolf-abled people
>>
>>46403379
Well, she is a wendigo/deer thing. And >>46403434 brings up a good point. We could have feasibly lopped it off if we were renegades. But we're not.

I kinda thought something quite literally like a deer tail. But maybe something in between.
>>
>>46402883
I think powering on would be alright.
>>
>>46403379
Hoo boy, that top left one is missing a splash effect...
>>
File: Cotton-Tail-vs-Wolftail.png (183 KB, 1640x799) Image search: [Google]
Cotton-Tail-vs-Wolftail.png
183 KB, 1640x799
>>46403434
>>46403463
Well I've got two tail options for Anon's viewing pleasure. Let me know which works better.

Soon as thats sorted out I guess I'll get to working on the next thing.

Its fun catching up to these quests. I look forward to continuing to do art for them.

>>46403590
All in due time anon.
>>
The Cat opens an audio channel to the outside with a flick of her claws.

"Anon! You did it!" Sibella congratulates us. "Our readings show you're nearing the uh..."brain-heart core"...The point is..." She says excitedly. "We're winning! Oh, and Abby says God Bless. And she's still praying for you. And that you're the best and greatest...oh honey, don't cry..." She says sweetly to our inaudible partner.

"Stake and bake Anon." Ray says. "Stake and Bake."

"Hey Anon you big dick!" A friendly voice calls from the white void. "Way to steal my thunder! This was supposed to be the first team-up of Benny the Bomber and the Black Falcon, not 2600 Castlevania!"

It's Benny!

"It's Benny..." The Cat groans. "Don't blow up anything you klutz. We're inside the machines."

"Is that the kitty?" Benny asks.

The Cat hisses.

"It is! Good to see you again bitch!" You hear a sudden, sharp slap sound. "Ouch..."

"Manners." A confident, accented voice speaks.

"Hey...Is that Char?" We ask upon hearing the familiar accent.

"Mary actually...." Benny explains. "Char sort of got scarred by everything and well, you know."

"Anon! What the hell, you're in a video game!" Winnie says. "Man, I thought Tanis ran into the weirdest stuff..."

"Hey there Winnie!" We greet our old friend.

The Cat hisses again. "Pheh! Dogs!"

"Ah Abby, quit crying." Winnie says to our angel. "Chin up! Anon's one of the few people to ever take me in a fight, you know that. Some pixel vampire isn't going to stop him!"

"Oh yes. Everyone ignore the one doing all the work..." The Cat complains. "Everyone fawn on the kitten..."

"You want a belly rub later?" We ask her.

"Try to pet me kitten and I'll shred you." She threatens.

"You got to pet her before she sees you." BF says. "Trust me, I know from experience..."

WHAT DO WE SAY/DO? OR HAVE WE HAD OUR FILL OF PEP TALK?
>>
>>46403609
>YEAH GO TEAM JACOB
>>
>>46403609
>Tell Abby not to worry, we promised we'd never leave her and we meant it! She's our guardian angel and we won't let some E.T. The Game reject keep us apart!
>>
>>46403601
I'm digging the wolftail myself.

>Those sketches

...Are you a god? Can I worship you?
>>
>>46403609
"I hope I'm not interrupting your date, Benny."

"Anyways, the vamp is getting a little whiny, so just keep an eye out, as always. We should be fine though, I think we can handle it."

>>46403601
Left, definitely the left.
>>
>>46403609
>"You got to pet her before she sees you." BF says. "Trust me, I know from experience..."

Kitty likes surprises eh? Good to know.
>>
>>46403680
>Awkward silence
>"...Uhhh...The... The biblical figure?"
>>
>>46403601
They are wolves primarily, being close cousins to werewolves, the wolf tail fits better.
>>
>>46403609
>we've had our fill of pep talk
>>
>>46403609
"Right, heading off now.
See you all later, Sibella everyone."
>>
>>46403680
Jack and Winnie let out a howl of approval.

"GO TEAM ANON!"

The Cat covers her ears and cringes. "Arghhhh....DOGS!"

>>46403741
>We'd never leave her and we meant it.

"...Abby says thanks." Sibella says. "She says it was just weird to have you taken from her like that. It frightened her. She thought you died...truth be told, she wasn't the only one."

"She's been on one hell of an emotional roller coaster." Winnie adds. "But she's bouncing back! You just keep your chin down and keep going!"

You bet. Just an hour or so ago she was complaining about the jealousy and anger she felt with you and Sibella. Thinking that you died...damn, that must've hit her like a sledgehammer.

"Typical Anon. Getting himself nearly killed just to have a room full of girls worrying about him!" Benny says. "You lucky bastard you!"

>>46403790
>Hope I'm not interrupting your date

"Eh, it's not that late." Benny replies. "You-know-who might have to be held up at the airport in a little bit though."

>Vampire is getting whiny

"Give him a cure for all his problems then." Ray says. "Delete him."

>I think we can handle it.

"I KNOW you can handle it!" Sibella encourages us.

>>46403873
I like the wolf tail myself.

MORE TALK OR TIME FOR ROCK?
>>
>>46404042
Time to rock.
>>
File: heavenandhell.jpg (47 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
heavenandhell.jpg
47 KB, 640x480
>>46404042
>>
>>46404042
>She thought you died...truth be told, she wasn't the only one."
Oof...if Anon's fears regarding Naraya are still there, this has got to be a warm comfort.

>QG also supports Wolf Tail
Well, I appear outnumbered, but that's okay. Besides, we'll save the short tail for the runt of the litter...

Speaking of, can't wait to see how you adapt to the Winnie model we've been using, drawfriend.

>What do?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D9Y6cERlAQ
>>
>>46404042
Rock and Roll Out!
>>
>>46404042
>"...Abby says thanks." Sibella says. "She says it was just weird to have you taken from her like that. It frightened her. She thought you died...truth be told, she wasn't the only one."
"Yes, I'm sorry."

>>46404042
>"I KNOW you can handle it!" Sibella encourages us.
"Of course!"
>>
>>46404192
>"Of course!"
Maybe add "I'll definitely come back."?
>>
>>46404247
Alison, that's deathflag territory.
>>
>>46404279
As if death is going to stop us
>>
>>46404192
I'm okay with adding this to us rolling out. Adds flavour.
>>
File: im ready.gif (2 MB, 288x160) Image search: [Google]
im ready.gif
2 MB, 288x160
>>46404042
>>
File: Level 4.jpg (27 KB, 900x591) Image search: [Google]
Level 4.jpg
27 KB, 900x591
>>46404158
>>46404145
>>46404108
>>46404079
We and The Cat take the invitation and step through the door the vampire's opened for you.

We find ourselves on an orange field. Above us, blackness. The field goes right and left as an even bar and ends with two upturned sides. It's like you're in a large bowl. There's a little hill in the middle.

"So what's this?"

"...A top down shooter maybe? A Space Invaders port? Phoenix? Maybe even one of the many Break-Out knock offs..." We muse.

"...You know something about alchemy?" The vampire's voice echoes. "It has rules. Very plain, very distinct, very practical rules." He rambles on. "I mean, hundreds of years ago it was all placed out. The secret of the alchemists. The Magnum Opus. The Philosopher's Stone...It was known. It was completed. It was shown clearly to everyone in Europe with eyes to see!"

"Nice last words." We say. "I don't think we'll be able to fit them all on the tombstone though. Now where's the girl." We demand.

The vampire ignores us.

"The vampire...that was the stone. We are the stone. We are the finished product. We take spirit and mix it with blood. We take blood and mix it with spirit. Jacob's Ladder. As Above as as Below. These principals were embodied within the race. These principles were...perfected. Human chattel give their meaningless blood and their meaningless lives over to us and we ensure them an everlasting immortality in the temple that is the vampire body."

"Pretty high concepts for an Atari nut." We say.

"Oh. You have no idea what I am little Catholic. No idea at all. You see, you and the machine there are just like "The Master" or Ms. Dracula. You don't follow the obvious rules. You cheat. You just want to reinvent the wheel!"

Ms. Dracula?

"This guy must be fun to play cards with..." The Cat mumbles.

-cont
>>
>>46404521
"Why should I follow your rules when you stack them to your advantage?"
>>
>>46404521
This makes me wonder, what was Hoenheims' deal in this universe?
>>
>>46404521
"Human lives aren't so meaningless... it's going to be a human life that leads to your demise.
Don't worry.
I'm sure you'll have fun locked up, all alone."

Oh fuck I know this game.
This is gonna suck.
>>
>>46404521
"So what your'e saying is that you're really, really, really pissed Super Cat's been beating you like a rented mule throughout your Atari marathon?" We shake our head mockingly. "You don't have to write a book to say that."

The vampire's voice grows in intensity. "Whether its a game or a duel or life or magic or right or wrong or now or in the past or in the future one must follow. the. rules. To do otherwise...is to deny the necessity of perfection."

"You didn't have to become a psychotic predator just to deliver speeches to a captive audience. You could have taught a philosophy class."

"I WILL HAVE ORDER!" The vampire shouts. "I WILL NOT BE DENIED IT BY A HUMAN! I. WILL. HAVE. MY GAME! AND YOU WILL PLAY THEM AND BE GLAD TO PLAY THEM AS THE ANCIENTS WERE GLAD TO PLAY THE GAMES OF THEIR GODS!"

"...This one's sort of...not all there, is he?" The Cat whispers to us.

"They usually get pretty bad at the end. It's a bloodlust thing." We reply.

It sounds like he's going to attack. If we want to try and weasel any secrets out of him we might want to try now. But then again, there is a level 5.

SAY/DO OR START THE GAME!
>>
>>46404689
>Why these crummy old games? I mean, they barely even have any graphics! And where's the online community? The DLC? The Season Pass? All of these games suck!

Enrage and see if he lets something slip, even if this is all a filthy lie
>>
>>46404689
>You could have taught a philosophy class
>didn't have to become a psychotic predator

Both are about abusing those they view as lesser.

>SAY/DO OR START THE GAME!
"Why don't you explain the rules so we know not to break them?"

Get him to tell us what game this is and maybe his master plan while we're at it.
>>
>>46404783
I like this realm of thought, though I am still kinda curious about his knowledge of the master, as well as his knowledge of the victim. Not sure how to word that one, though maybe he'll just spill it all on his own...
>>
>>46404750
>Enrage and see if he lets something slip
At least you could have created your world out of something with more content, like Gone Home

Didn't we have a bonus to pissing off deities and feity-like beings? Isn't this guy full enough of hot air to apply that bonus to him?
>>
>>46404860
Pretty sure it's only for demons.
>>
Can we just start heckling him?
>>
>>46404892

A Diss Wrecking in Enochian:
+2 to all rolls used to distract, anger or excite demons. This bonus applies
to angelics and infernals with a power level comparable to Yahweh

Wasn't this guy a DIVA or a VANIR or a SWORD OF VALIS or something? Don't they count?
>>
>>46404689
...I really want Belial to meet this guy.
Really, really, REALLY want him to meet her.
I imagine there'll be plenty of begging and all sorts of promises to do better while she tears him a new one.
>>
>>46404614
"MY RULES ARE JUST LITTLE HUMAN! JUST AND FAIR!"

You have half a mind to plug him into a facebook game when you take out his heart, or the glob of data that passes as one anyway.

>>46404652
"I heard Solitaire gets real fun after the first million or so games."

"Funny you should say that mortal..." The vampire says with a cruel laugh. "This game is going to be one player..."

>>46404750
>>46404860

"ARGH! PHILISTINE!" He shouts. "I WILL TERMINATE YOU! AND THEN, I WILL FIND "THE MASTER" AND TERMINATE HIM! THE FOOL'S DREAM OF USING VAMPIRES AS PILLARS OF A FOOL'S PARADISE WILL CRUMBLE, CRUMBLE JUST AS SURELY AS SIBELLA DRACULA'S DREAM OF VAMPIRES AS "SPIRITUAL SERVANTS"! ARGH! THE VERY THOUGHT OF VAMPIRES SERVING HUMANS AND GHOSTS! DISGUSTING!"

Ah, there's something to talk to Sibella about...

>>46404783
>What's the rules of this game?

"The rules are YOU LOSE this time. You see, your walking game shark is good at killing. But how good is she at protecting? And she claims to be on the moral side, a killing machine. Hah! Let's test that moral resolve!"

On one side of the dome a translucent red dome appears. Inside is a vague humanoid sprite. Faceless and featureless like the cowboy from Outlaw it kneels on the ground and seems to cry.

"In this dome, what you think is an "innocent soul"..."

Another red dome appears on the opposite side of the mound. "And in this dome, what you think is an "expert vampire hunter"..."

The dome is empty.

"What?" We ask. "Me? Hey bitmap brain, I'm right here." We wave a feeler at the sky.

"...Actually. You're going to walk on over there and step into the dome. So that the game will begin." The vampire says icily.

"Or let me guess. You make the girl explode of something, right?"

"No. You're going to walk into the dome because I told you to...and because...he. he he he he he. I HAVE YOUR BLOOD!"

ROLL 3D20
>>
>>46405003
We can try contacting the double mint doomsday anytime.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>46405019
>>
Rolled 6, 5, 15 = 26 (3d20)

>>46405019
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>46405019
Unfortunately for you, I don't have any blood right now.
>>
>>46404689
>"You didn't have to become a psychotic predator just to deliver speeches to a captive audience. You could have taught a philosophy class."
Quest Guy, is there something you would like to get off your chest?
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>46405019
>>
>>46405044
>>46405075
>>46405125
The irony of us doing this on our own right now is not lost to me
>>
>>46405099
Probably his third set of jaws

Guys, we have to think about this laterally, this is not a game you can actually win, it is about how much you can last and what are you willing to lose to keep playing.
>>
>>46405075
stop rolling like this, it doesn't work for this quest...
>>
Rolled 15, 9, 14, 2, 16, 13, 8, 12, 9, 4 = 102 (10d20)

>>
>>46405180
What happens if we use the screenwipe attack?
>>
>>46405206
Muh bad, wine's getting to me.
>>
>>46405044
>>46405075
>>46405094
So, uh... 3, 15, 19?
I dunno...
>>
>>46405264
More missiles come
And i am not sure if the screenwipe has a "friend or foe" system
>>
>>46405099
Hegel. Required. Reading.

>>46405094
>>46405044
>>46405075
NET: VERY BAD
Our blood? Sense when did we ever give blood to...

...oh. Shit.

Sibella honey, your family kind of sucks.

Padre did warn us. He did warn us. Never, under any circumstance give your blood to a vampire.

We were warned.

(poster count is at 13. Because of course)

"Anon what the hell!" The Cat says as we dart toward the dome and slide through it.

"No!" The dashes over, claw ready to strike. "I'll have you out of there in a second kitten!" She sounds...legitimately concerned for you.

That scares the hell out of you.

We're stuck under a red bubble. In the body of a fly. Without our guardian angel. With our blood in the hands of a psychotic vampire.

You feel like praying. And you do.

"No no no!" The vampire says to The Cat. "You're going to want that shield. See? I am fair."

High up in the black sky white dots appear trailing red lines.

"Let's see you cheat now..."

ENTERING THE CAT MODE
>>
>>46405304
...Well what do we do then?
If there's no win condition, how is this a game?
>>
>>46405327
Cat, save us from ourselves!
>>
>>46405327
Well, this was going to happen at least once...

This is going to be a trip...
>>
>>46405327
QG is this gonna be a forever game?
Because, legitimately, I don't know how we can win this.
It isn't fair because it just continues forever until we loses.
>>
>>46405335
>how is this a game
This is old-school, man
Like Tetris. You can't win at Tetris
We have to do something creative. Like buiding a shield over all the cities or something
>>
>>46405335
>MY RULES ARE JUST LITTLE HUMAN! JUST AND FAIR!
>The rules are YOU LOSE
He's losing his shit. We probably have to hack his shit or otherwise break the game (rather like we've been doing previously) to get out of this one.

Unless the 'no nuclear apocalypse if you get into the high scores' thing also applies here.
>>
>>46405377
...Can we hack the game to just give us a high score automatically?
>>
File: Paracelcus4.png (445 KB, 512x724) Image search: [Google]
Paracelcus4.png
445 KB, 512x724
QG! Tell me of pretty boy Paracelsus Von Hohenheim!
>>
>>46405362
That just means it would, at best, be a temporary tie, though.
>>
>>46405377
That's not to say that we may get outside hacks as well...just a thought...You don't think someone out there on the monitor isn't trying to stop this shit right now?
>>
...Wait.
The Cat.
If she wins an attack, doesn't she basically freeze all other enemies?
Doesn't that mean no nukes will fall?
>>
>>46405327
well shit, time for screen wipe

the shields will protect anon and he can go on to the final stage
>>
>>46405448
Can BF hack?
He's buddies with an AI and works with a high-tech company.
>>
>>46405465
But won't the attacks continues to rain down then?
It's what I've been told.
>>
>>46405264
>Qotile bomb

Must protect kitten. Must protect kitten. Must protect kitten.

Must focus.

You are a huntress. Hunt.

Must focus.

Bomb Would be useful in a pinch if the sky filled up.

More useful to kill prey. We need to use it to kill him.

This whole system is his body. We are like a infection. These stages are like organs. We move closer and closer to his heart.

I could use this bomb to blow this level apart. But I need to analyze this organ. This must be a controlled explosion. Otherwise kitten dies.

That takes focus.

And the missiles will take focus as well....

>>46405362
>>46405360
Cute. Not a game we can win. Futility of nuclear warfare. Have played before. What will be even more cute will be my claw in his heart.

I just need to tear this level apart.Kill this entire level with my claws. Before the missiles kill kitten and innocent.

I can cheat this little pocket world to death.

SO WHAT THIS ALL MEANS IS WE HAVE TO BUDGET OUR ACTIONS TO EITHER

PROTECT ONE OR BOTH DOMES

DAMAGE THE LEVEL

ANALYZE HE LEVEL TO BLOW IT UP WITH ONE SHOT

WE CAN ONLY DO TWO THINGS PER TURN.

IT IS OUR TURN.

WHAT DO WE CHOOSE TO DO?
>>46405460
...That's actually a really good idea.

That is risky. It involves tagging all the nukes with our claws. The screen will eventually be unable to spawn more nukes.

We'll have to leap around like a crazy acrobat "freeze tagging" missiles.

We'll be playing freeze tag with ICBMs. Getting hit that close with just one could finish us...

NEW OPTION:

YOU GUYS WANT TO PLAY FREEZE TAG WITH NUKES?
>>
>>46405460
Would this work, everyone?
>>
>>46405517
I thought it was "attack one enemy and they all freeze up"?
>>
>>46405517
>PROTECT ONE
protect anon

>DAMAGE THE LEVEL
>>
>>46405556
No, not all.

But still. We can screen lock the game if we tag all the nukes. We can cheat him.

And come on. Doesn't ICMB Freeze Tag sound metal as fuck?
>>
>>46405586
Not if it means Cat might die from nukes.
>>
>>46405586
I WANT OT PLAY ICBM FREEZE TAG!

WE'LL HAVE A BUNCH OF ATARI MISSILES TO USE IN THE FINAL BATTLE!

AND WE'LL HAVE CHEATED HIM AGAIN!

PLEASE ANONS I WANT TO GO TOE TO TOE WITH THE RUSKIES!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snTaSJk0n_Y
>>
>>46405517
>YOU GUYS WANT TO PLAY FREEZE TAG WITH NUKES?
Sure, sounds fun.
>>
As long as missiles don't reset at the end of each round. then sure, we can give it a go
>>
>>46405517
Freeze tag, damage level.
Shift into maximum overcheat?
The AIs in these old games always cheat after all, or reliably glitch into impossible wins eventually. Same difference.
>>
>>46405517
Damage the Level, Protect Anon Dome.

Rinse and repeat, because I have severe concerns about that "Innocent Soul"
>>
>>46405671
That's the beauty of it. The round won't end. The missiles won't explode.

Screen lock means we win!
>>
>>46405517
If we set both on freeze tag does that mean we can get re-rolls?
If not, I think I'll go "damage level+protect anon"
>>
>>46405684
Wait, what if that other soul is the vampire he drained earlier?
>>
>>46405677
>>46405671
>>46405646
>>46405646
>>46405639
>>46405735
And yes, our re-roll power is working.

FEAT MUSIC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0rxpQI0ZbY

Alright. Let's do this.

ROLL 3D20+3

Yes. 3 not 5. This is difficult work!
>>
Rolled 11 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>46405765
I was going to say that or it's our guy himself.

>>46405782
>>
Rolled 1 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>46405782
>>
Rolled 1 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>46405782
C'mon
>>
Rolled 5 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>46405782
>>
>>46405805
>>46405814
Unbelievable.
>>
>>46405805
>>46405814
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
>>
How much longer is this arc gonna fucking take.
>>
>>46405797
>>46405805
>>46405814
Trying to come up with a pun about "curiosity killed the cat" but with bombs or missiles or something.
Any ideas?
>>
>>46405805
>>46405814
it's a MAD world...
>>
>>46405805
>>46405814
https://youtu.be/s8w3p6-Y4ZQ
>>
>>46405805
>>46405814
NEW FEAT THEME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsM_VmN6ytk
>>
File: rolled a 1.jpg (189 KB, 700x1715) Image search: [Google]
rolled a 1.jpg
189 KB, 700x1715
>>46405805
>>46405814

Y'all fuckers wanted to tempt fate and this is where it got you.
>>
>>46405841
It's alright anon. We're all hurting here.
>>
>>46405797
>>46405805
>>46405814
They say cats can survive falls from any height. They also say it's not the fall that kills you.
>>
>>46405841
We'll find a way...some how...
>>
Honestly I've got some complaints about this whole mess
>No talk to Sibella for weeks
>Go into some random assholes cyberspace game when it's pretty much totally irrelevant, who gives a shit about this jackass.
>Bitch nun will come along for yet another character
>Fucking jackass AI pulls off someting bullshit where we can't even win - apparently because QG specifically reacted to us doing very well before.

>>46405860
I didn't want to fucking tempt it, all I asked for was if we picked that we'd get an extrra roll since it was 2 actions taken up by a single thing.
>>
>>46405901
I just want to get to that fucking hug.
I don't care about this asshole that's held us up for weeks.
Can't we just let Belial out to play, reduce this jackass to a begging, sobbing broken thing that only deserves to be spat upon?
>>
File: StayingAliveSomehow.jpg (181 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
StayingAliveSomehow.jpg
181 KB, 960x1280
>>46405901
We have to make it somehow, even if Questlabs goes broke
Also
Had we stepped back from the game, The Cat wouldn't have any problem solving this dilemma
>>
Rolled 6 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

>>46405782
Might as well roll the last.
Not like it matters.
>>
>>46405841
We had an out, no one took it.

This is the grave they chose, you're gonna lay in it.
>>
File: THE END.gif (3 KB, 256x223) Image search: [Google]
THE END.gif
3 KB, 256x223
>>46405805
>>46405814

Things go very, very fast.

One leap to the missile.

Claw. Freeze. Leap to the other.

Claw. Freeze. Leap to the other.

Just enough to lock the code. Spread a virus slowly through the sky. Spread like venom. Lock it down.

And then its over. We stand on a little pixel line hovering in the air.

We did it.

We saved kitten.

But of course we did! We're the Cat!

We stretch and meow. "Well look at that!" We shout at the vampire. "Not a single explosion! That's got to be some sort of record right?"

We stare up at the sky with a broad faced smile. "I mean, I've never even played this game before. This probably gives me a low score or whatever, but no hits! Perfect run!"

Still no reply.

"Eh fine. Be that way. You can do a lot of talking later when we're beating it out of you." We prepare to jump down and free our kitten. And tease him until he's red in his little insect face. What an idiot! Got himself caught twice in two traps by the same vampire! They should call him a vampire hunted, not vampire hunter!

Hey, that's a good one! We'll need to remember it! "Vampire Hunted!".

"...Die..."

"Hm?" We perk our ears up. "You say something vam-"

SWITCHING BACK TO ANON MODE. PLEASE STAND BY.
>>
>>46406040
Oh god...I hope we can save the cat!
>>
>>46403092
Alright.
So much time spent on this.
Time to see if this good thing you promised is worth shit, QG.
>>
>>46405858
>Making me preemptively sad for the death of a character I didn't even like
>>
>>46406059
I'm not sure we should hold our breath.
This has been a massive clusterfuck of a side arc.
>>
>>46406040
QuestLabs is fucked
And it was all our fault
>>
Hey, QG, remember how you promised you wouldn't be so horrible to your characters?
What the fuck happened to that, hm?
>>
to be fair though, we did have the chance to back out.
>>
>>46406109
Yes for the fiftieth fucking time we know.
>>
Teach me to try and think up solutions to things.
I'm not gonna bother with that shit if the only result is super risky retarded crap.
>>
File: Mycea-Thanks.png (22 KB, 910x633) Image search: [Google]
Mycea-Thanks.png
22 KB, 910x633
>>46403773
I don't know how to react to that other than incredibly bashfully thank you anon.

>>46403790
>>46403873
Thats 3 to Wolf tail, 1 to deer.

Sorry i might not be working on more art...
>>
>>46406151
We could have chosen something else and we would have failed just as hard
>>
File: 1343965005952.gif (858 KB, 240x228) Image search: [Google]
1343965005952.gif
858 KB, 240x228
>All this negativity

Have some faith, you cowards.
Besides, QG didn't roll those ones, WE did.
Enough whining.
>>
>>46406208
these spooks man...

these spooks
>>
>>46406223
To be fair Jen, the thread always becomes like this upon a 1. It's been conditioned.
>>
>>46406208
Wouldn't've led to death of the Cat, though.

>>46406223
All I'm saying is, there better be revenge porn-levels of details of what horrible things we're going to do to this fucker.
>>
>>46405976
BELIAL IS ALWAYS AN OPTION. JUST CALL HER NAME.

>>46405931
>>46405976
>>46406090
>>46406108
>>46406128

I understand emotions are kind of high right now.

Perhaps we should take a moment to step back and breathe everybody. Just a moment.

I just want to say that I'm really sorry if I've ruined anyone's time with this quest. It was never my intention to cause anyone grief through this game.

And I'm sorry there's been so little of Sibella. And I'm sorry it's been three weeks. I planed this to be a long game with an update every week. If I had just kept to the schedule this arc would been done weeks ago.

I'm sorry if tonight makes any of you guys quit the game.
>>
>>46406223
Hear fuckin' hear.
>>
>>46406224
What i mean is that, imagine if we rolled two 1s after having choosed to protect the domes?
>>
>>46406223
Exactly. If we had just protected SQAnon and got the same rolls, nothing would have changed. Hell, the only thing that would have made this better if we had passed the roll with Anon earlier. Shit would have been better.
>>
>>46406260
Ah, QG...
I'm not gonna quite the game at least.
I'm with ya to the end.

I love this universe you've built up.

I say we call Belial, get a glorious curbstomp going to wash away the taste of salt.
>>
>>46406108
It's not Quest Guy's fault. We put ourselves in stupid situations and act ourselves into these predicaments.

Not to bring up the memes but seriously, look at PhantyQuest. Detective on a mystery, playful pranks on co-workers, a waifu with Super Ghost God Super Ghost power levels for the off-chance we do get caught in a pickle; Quest Guy practically handed us our happy ending on a silver fucking platter.
But our decisions were poor, our faith in the dice lacking, and we all paid. We actually went without Phanty, believing her to be limited to only rescuing a handful of people, and believing ourselves to be not only capable but obligated to catch the bad guy and prove our worth, but to ourselves and to her.
Went things went wrong, Quest Guy actually bent the rules a little with a rare moment of railroading with that second chance to roll for something good, and we still failed.
Quest Guy went on to give our character the superpowers, and a chance to prove to her and ourselves that we are still in control and can still have a fun game, and we got raped by clowns.
I don't mean to sound like I'm putting Quest Guy on a pedestal or anything. Of course bad ideas and bad writing and mistakes have occurred to some degree, but Quest Guy's greatest, most glaring, most persistent, most painful flaw by far is that she believes in us.
>>
>>46406260
Apologize for nothing, you fucking gem of a QM.
You're running one of my favorite quests right now, right next to Schteel's SW quest and Languid's Hellborn Quest.
Don't sweat a couple of neckbeards crying over spilled dice.
>>
>>46406260
I'll be honest, Questguy, you could have handled this better, storywise.
But the problems with schedules? No one has the right to give you shit about that, you have your stuff to do and we gotta respect that.
Besides, we WILL get out of this boat eventually

To eveyone who is saying this sidequest has nothing to do with the story, Vitual Hydlide here just confessed to have connections to Sibella's family, the "dead" vampire girl is also, somehow, involved with Sibella and many other hits.
We WILL get some answers out of this. Just grin and bear it for now
>>
>>46406108
I dont understand what some of you dont get about quest rolls

a double critfail is a critfail. as much as it is a story it is also a game in which we gamble.
>>
>>46406260
There is no one to blame, such is life.

>>46406311
This.

Time to wash away the anger with a double mint hell shower.
>>
>>46406260
It's okay QG, rolls and circumstances happen. Don't worry about it. We enjoy your quest, and that's what matters here.

And>>46406331 is totally right. There is tonnes of info here, we just haven't gotten to the payoff. But it'll come soon enough.
>>
>>46406260
>BELIAL IS ALWAYS AN OPTION. JUST CALL HER NAME.
"You think yourself like a god?
Let's see you hold on to that in the face of what is to come.
I'm calling in that favor now, Belial."
>>
>>46406260
Come on now, you're great. The game's great, I even think most of the anons that stick around or come and go when they can are great. We just had some bad rolls, it happens from time to time.
>>
>>46406260
Personally I don't think we should call her just yet, but as people are getting upset, maybe we should wrap things up.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

Lets see how the rest of the rolls are gonna tonight
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>46406439
Bad but not horrible then
>>
>>46406452
Stop rolling.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>46406461
Think of it this way

he cant roll another 1, Can he?
>>
>>46406416
I want it to save the Cat (seriously, the fact she was so protective while trying to hide it... I don't want anything to happen to her) and also get some glorious overpowered awesome going.
"Oh what's that? Nukes?
Here, I'll shove them down your throat
What's that?
You have another level for us to clear?
No you don't, this is a 4-level mission, let me drag all of you in here to prove it.
Now let's go outside and you can tell us eeeeeverything Anon here wants to know."
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>46406461
I rolled nothing under 18 this session
>>
>>46406260
ANON MODE

The sky lights up and knocks our little Yar body sprawling to the ground. We feel the blast even through the shield. And then we feel the shield itself as it slams against us in pieces.

Oh god, The Cat...but we can move again. He's not here. This level is a dead part of his body.

We're safe.

Oh god, The Cat.

The screen is blank. You buzz around like a fly on a bloated corpse. Smoldering data wafts through your sensors.

She's here. She's an invincible shit kicking super robot. She's a state of the art life form. Scientists make their careers writings about her thought patterns.

Oh God please. Please not her. Not for me. Not in my place...

And she's there.

A crumbled black spot. Gray smoke rising from her body.

She's not moving.

We buzz over near her. There's something we can do. There has to be something we can do.

She's got two arms and two legs. She even has her tail. That's got to be a good sign right?

But you're not an expert on Questling-based liveforms. Everything in this world is so abstract...

"...Stupid kitten..." Her voice is slow. Heavy. Very mechanical. It's not like her soft, normal voice. "Stupid, Stupid kitten...couldn't...protect..."

We move her face with one feeler. He eyes are hollow and dim. "...Is...Is that..." Her eyes strain and then focus.

A smile cracks on her smoldering face. "...I did it...I saved you...I saved..."

Her head rolls off our feeler.

"No...No FUCK THIS. BELIAL!"

In a flash we are inside ourselves...

-cont
>>
>>46406471

>>46406461 See? it already added another one to my 8
>>46406477
RNG HAS SPOOKEEEEEN
>>
>>46406331
>But the problems with schedules? No one has the right to give you shit about that, you have your stuff to do and we gotta respect that.
OK yeah I was over the line with that.
QG, I apologize.
>>
>>46406487
So who's up for saving the Cat and doing godawful possibly literally violence upon this AI vampire?
>>
File: 14253124341.jpg (445 KB, 1300x868) Image search: [Google]
14253124341.jpg
445 KB, 1300x868
>>46406452
You had to test the dice, didn't you?
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>46406527
It is our way of life
Roll to persuade
>>
>>46406487
Oh boy! HERE COMES THE RAGE TRAIN!

>>46406523
Here, fucking here!

Though I wonder if QG is going to pull some Digimon stuff over this.Guess who's the kitten now?
>>
>>46406523
I wonder if Belial has been observing our struggles up to this point.
I wonder if Belial is just as frustrated and pissed as we are.
I wonder if Belial is just as eager for revenge as we are.
I wonder if Belial is going to get kinky about it.
I wonder if we'll let her.
>>
>>46406547
>>
Now that i think about it, would have she been able to survive this ordeal on her own?
1st level was piss easy, 2nd had weird rules and her contant hacking would have ended up pissing our host sooner or later.

At most we would have stepped out of the game for a quick reunion only to have the Falcon ask us to get into the game to save his friend.
>>
>>46406585
Well the Cat can be a ride, which Belial approves of.
The Cat also doesn't think too highly of God and his Angels, which Belial almost has to approve of.
And finally the Cat is goddamn adorable when it gets protective, which I hope at least one of the Belials would approve of
>>
>>46406487
Holy shit I did not expect to be this emotional over what happens to The Cat.
Well done.
>>
>>46406494
Its cool man. I'm just glad to know I can create some emotional investment with my writings!

>>46406562
>Spoiler

Well, this arc had Tron and Reboot. I figured I might as well go with a hat trick...
There is white. And there is black. And on the gray line where we meet there we are.

She hasn't had time to make her face for us. She's been busy creating our body.

"No!" The white shouts. "Not her! Damn it, I liked her!"

"She was my model..." The black says sadly. "I took her heart-brain blueprint and grafted your obsession with electronic games on to it to make your subtle body..."

LONG TIME NO SEE!

WHAT DO WE SAY/DO?

WHAT DO WE ASK?
>>
>>46406672
>Fix her, please!
>And then kill that miserable bastard, I don't care what it takes!
>>
>>46406672
A lot of us here in the thread are getting more emotional over cat dying than we thought we would be.

Maybe Anon could be like that? Overwhelmed with emotions without any warning, just a blubbering and crying little square making an ass out of himself?

>CAT! CAT! You gotta-you have to-missiles and glitches and cheated-HE CHEATED AND PLEASE SAVE MY PRETTY KITTY!
>>
>>46406672
"I... I don't want to go back to the material world without her, she tried to protect me.
Can she be saved?
Can that bastard vampire who did this be made to pay?"

We have a favor that we can call in, right?
>>
>>46406672
>heart-brain blueprint
Does that mean she copied her algorithm or data or whatever? I mean, she might lose her memories, but the base code is still there. If not, we could ask her to.
>>
>>46406723
I vote for this.
I am kind of tired to be so "on top" of every situation
I wanted us to emotionally struggle a bit more with phantom-ness in PhantyQuest instead of being so rational about it
>>
>>46406672
I think I have had just about enough of this game. Your thoughts, Ladies?
>>
>>46406723
I kinda prefer we get laser focus at this point.
Anon is, above it all, a combatant made to kick ass.
...I could see him crying, though, even if he's focused on fixing it all.
>>
File: zCqYb.gif (332 KB, 233x173) Image search: [Google]
zCqYb.gif
332 KB, 233x173
>>46406672
Damn it Belial! This cat has 8 more lives to live.
I'll do whatever it takes to make it happen.

Logically speaking, if the cat backed herself and her data up often, couldn't an image of her date be restored after the fact just a hard drive?[/spoiler.]
>>
>>46406787
Maybe we could compromise?
Sternly command the demon to heal our comrade, then, after a moment of silence, allow a single manly, pixelated tear to escape from our blocky face and add "please."
>>
>>46406774
Linda, there is still plenty of chances for that. Remember, we are essentially learning to walk, after all. This is all so strange and new. And we still only know the name Phanty, so there is our hook. Nut we don't know why we know what we know. We're an amnesiatic ghost.
>>
Can't wait for this nameshit to end
>>
>>46406830
Not command, remember this is Belial.

>>46406779
This seems like a good start, since everything's gone wrong with the game so we can start here.

QG, would a favor point be enough for us to go "fix up the Cat and wreck the AI's shit?"
I want that glorious curbstomp, after this sadness I want something happy.
>>
>>46406702
"Well if you want to go all out we can do two with one action!" The white states. "And you BETTER want to go all out, she called God a bird! She's awesome! And you broke her you big dumb stupid God-fearing God-loving God-worshiper! Go hug a cross!"

"I...can restore her. But even I am limited by the will that I inhabit. Even God needed water and clay to make man...do you understand?"

We do. We'll be paying for this out of ourselves.

"...Will you be my clay. Brave one?" The black asks respectfully.

"You better say yes!" The white sniffles. "You better or...or I'll hurt you!"

>>46406830
A single tear runs down our multi-faceted eye.

"Belial...thank you. No matter what happens. Now save her, whatever it takes."

BRACE YOURSELF

ROLL 20D20

Yes. 20.

>>46406764
Belial copied her factory reset conditions. In other words The Cat from day 1 without any memories or experience.

>>46406795
It could if we built a neural net to "unpack" the save. But it wouldn't be OUR The Cat, you know? Just the The Cat from a month ago.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>46406898
Asking for a lot of dice, QM. There's bound to be 1's a plenty, I'm telling you.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>46406898
REV UP THOSE 1S, GENTS.

WE CANNOT POSSIBLY SUCCEED!
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>46406898
>>
>>46406898
So, people each roll 20d20 or what...?
And please tell me a 1 won't screw us.
>>
>>46406940
But hopefully also some 20's.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>46406898
>>
>>46406832
This is more in line with what i had expected of it, but well, can't have it all. I'll work with what we have
https://youtu.be/rXOa5bWFRKw
>>
>>46406898
Can we spend style?
>>
>>46406949
A 1 will not screw us.

And no, 20 cumulative. Everyone rolls one 20.

Belial is casting a 5th dimensional hypersigil using the narrative power of the D20 as a focus. Hence why its 20D20. D is for death. Death hanging between two narratives. Death as the driving force of narrative. Death as the oh boy I need to stop reading books on magic and get a real life.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>46406898
Oh boy, things aren't looking too good.
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>46406898
This shit is like Digimon
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>46406898
>Rolling again
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>46407022
I'll give it another go
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>46406898
So many low rolls...
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>46406898
>>
>>46406940
>>46406943
>>46406945
>>46406981
>>46407021
>>46407022
>>46407031
>>46407051
>>46407055
>>46407084
10 so far...and not a single 1 or 20...
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>46406898
>>
File: [WOOs with concern].png (87 KB, 346x249) Image search: [Google]
[WOOs with concern].png
87 KB, 346x249
>>46406832
I just thought of something.
PQ Anon has Phantasma's power, but, being a ghost or whatever ectoplasmic thing she is, she kind of IS her power, from what I understand of how that all works. She still has some awareness or even control over her ectoplasma, even if it is away from her main "body", right? Isn't that the big flaw with the ecto-chips the Ghost Mafia wants kept quiet?
Also, does this at all harm Phantasma's identity? Losing a good deal of what, from what I understand, is her own soul? If we want the Phantasma we know and love from PhantyQuest back, she needs her ectoplasma, or power, back from PQ Anon, right?

But what if PQ Anon doesn't want that? He doesn't remember her, he doesn't know her. All he knows is that bad people are after him and his new friends, and that a lot of power would help.
Would he be willing to give up his new power to bring her back? Would he care at all?
If worst comes to pass and in all the ghost insanity he somehow becomes a threat himself, can Phantasma do anything to forcibly pull herself back together? Would this ruin any chance PQ Anon has of returning to his body?

It's been a while since PhantyQuest so correct me if I'm wrong on anything.
Also, could someone run by me the difference, if any, between ectoplasm and ectoplasma? Is one the correct spelling, or is there a difference? I thought Quest Guy said something about a difference earlier.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>46406898
10 out of 20 rolls, only 4 or 10+. Fuck
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>46406898
pls
>>
>>46407111
But it's Belial... surely she could handle it?
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>46406898
Please.
I don't want The Cat to be dead.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>46406898
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>46406898
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>46406898
Come on Belial you can do this.
Or SQAnon standing up to this I guess?
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>46406898
Less than half currently under 10.

>>46407191
Goddammit.

>>46407186
SON OF A BITCH
>>
File: dong cena.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
dong cena.gif
3 MB, 480x270
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>46406898
Unleash all Hell on that pussy.
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>46406898
So what're the odds Belial will voluntarily go out and beat this asshole up?
>>
And we're done.
>>
So 11 rolls are 10 or better. And there is one 1. I don't know how QG is doing this. I hope its just cumulative.
>>
Is there any way to bring Winnie in here?
I think she could help a lot and she won't require us to pay her back with souls or motorcycle offerings or anything
>>
>>46407266
Jesus no please don't bring anyone else in, if we'd roll a 1 there I'm reasonably sure the Quest would go up in flames.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>46406898
>>
>>46407264
Its cumulative.

We did it Anons. We did it.

The Cat lives. And what's more, we have a fusion with her

If you want you may Name this fusion now.
>>
>>46407300
I vote for "Garfield and Friends"
>>
>>46407300
If only we had a canon name to combine with Cat.

How about the Puma Man?
>>
>>46407300
FUCK YEAH. CALLING IT PUSS IN BOOTS.
>>
>>46407300
Hm...
Something feline would be best, I think.
Is there any cat beast out there that's seriously badass?
>>
>>46407300
Cat Scratch Fever
>>
>>46407300
You get a stand! And you get a stand! Everyone gets a stand!

Stray Cat Strut, Nine Lives or Leomon
>>
JOSIE AND THE PUSSYCAT
>>
>>46407300
KILLER QUEEN: BITE THE DUST.
>>
>>46407300
Nemean Lion.
Known for unbreakable skin and also being one badass kitty.
>>
File: does this unit have a soul.gif (32 KB, 500x468) Image search: [Google]
does this unit have a soul.gif
32 KB, 500x468
>>46407343
Something vidya related, for SQ Anon, I'd say.

Ms. Fortune?
The cat from Darkstalkers, Felicia, I think?
Can't think of any others.
>>
>>46407300
Lazarus

>>46407108
I hope QG obfuscates our sensory inputs so we can avoid metagaming.
I mean, the moment SAnon shows up must of us will want to simply comply and go with him when in character we probably have no idea who he is or if he has our best interests in mind

>You see a man dressed in a coat, he is talking but you can't make out what he is saying
>He points something at you
>What do you do?
>>
>>46407300
How about Bast, the egyptian goddess?
>>
>>46407398
...How about 'Darkstalker' as a name?
>>
Before we name it, what does it look like?
Shouldn't we define the look first and then the name?
>>
>>46407395
>>46407411
These two I like a lot.
>>
>>46407403
I am looking forward to playing as confused PQ Anon trying to find his identity while fighting the ghost mafia and helping Blue.
But I also think it would be really cool and think that we really should have the parts where PQ Anon interacts with other characters who he knew in life or who we all know as main characters, like the fairy, WQ Anon, Tanis, all of them, we switch to one of those major characters, preferably one we have controlled before like WQ Anon or Sibella or whoever, and let Quest Guy give us the deranged spirit that PQ Anon needs to be but we can't play as.
>>
>>46407411
Would Bast herself take offense?
We know gods are a thing, after all...
And while I'd bet on Belial against Bast, no need to cause a fight if we can avoid one.
>>
>>46407411
>>46407457
She's also a warrior goddess too

>>46407488
Oh hell, that is a good point... but what do we care? We believe in GOD, not some hokey pokey, long dead religion.
>>
>>46407515
Well yes, but there's no need to be rude to others, right?
How'd we feel if someone walked around using our name?
Just because we don't believe in them doesn't mean we have to be a dick.
>>
>>46407475
That sounds pretty fun, I'll say. Think about it. It's the detective noir we wanted to play. But the question is not who killed who. But, who are we?

Also, I'm all for helping Kim out as much as we can. She is basically our Spectral Sister.

I hope she'll be okay when we become a bit more corporeal.YES I SAID WHEN GOD DAMN IT, DON'T MAKE ME BRING OUT THAT GREEN TEXT AGAIN!

>>46407533
Some good points raised here, I'm fine with N.E.M.E.A.N
>>
We feel ourselves fall into ourselves and into the self of another.

We fold into The Cat and twist around her as she twists around us.

"...Stupid Kitten...Stupid Kitten." You hear her voice. Healthy and strong, even if sad.

"Stupid...Kitten..."

You move and think as if in a dream. There is a a hunk of twisted, broken metal. A sound comes from within it.

"I'm such...a stupid kitten..."

You float close to the wreckage. Inside is a kitten. Small. Weak. Defenseless.

You are sharing a dream with the Cat. It's time to make it a good dream.

WHAT DO WE SAY/DO?
>>
>>46407533
Joking aside, I don't know. She may feel honored naming the cat huntress after her... Of course, if there are any cat based heroes of ancient egypt, that could work too.
>>
>>46407533
But Bev, our name is Anon. Only 4 other people in the universe share our name.
>>
>>46407563
>what do we say?
...wake up neo...
...the matrix has you...
>>
>>46407563
>You were amazing. There's nothing stupid about what you did.
>Try to coax her out for petting and comfort.
>>
>>46407563
Pet the kitty.
>>
>>46407563
What's up, pussycat? How about I be your Black Falcon for tonight?
>>
>>46407475
I just hope that at some point we have problems to keep our current form and we turn into something truly horrifying out of desperation

>You try to smile, but since this is not a real body your idea of "pulling the corners of your mouth" lands you with something that can only be kindly described as a Glasgow smile at best and a flayed Tasmaninan tiger at worst

>You try to pick up the object in front of you, as your hand gets closer to it your fingers move as if they were boneless tentacles, freaking out the people around you

I mean, there are so many moves we take for granted that an adult would have to retrain himself from zero in a body that is not actually a body. The possibilities for creepyness are endless.

>You try to cry out of happiness but since you no longer have lacrimal ducts your eyes start "melting" out of their sockets to simulate the "water from the eyes" action your mind asks of your new form. You are completely unaware this is happening
>>
File: 1450139920453.jpg (528 KB, 1280x1811) Image search: [Google]
1450139920453.jpg
528 KB, 1280x1811
>>46407563
>Open with a joke.
>"Come on now, you got 8 more lives to live."
>Offer her your hand
>>
So... are we gonna have that fight against the AI or what?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.