[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kuat Collection Quest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 11
File: Eaw_Kuat.jpg (167 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
Eaw_Kuat.jpg
167 KB, 1024x640
“Welcome to Kuat, Admiral.” A protocol droid takes your bags and leads you down the brilliantly lit halls of Kuat’s shipyard rings. “It is good that you came. Your fleets have already been assembled and are awaiting your orders, sir.”

You wonder if there’s anything to actually do except wait.

“Unfortunately not sir,” says the droid. Damn. “Your secretary ship is awaiting you outside your quarters, she will provide you further information of your role here on Kuat. Hopefully we can those beasts out of the galaxy with you around, sir!” Well, he knows precisely how to stroke your ego. Not that you want to appear like a braggart.

Okay, maybe you want to appear like a braggart a little. Not every Admiral in the Imperial Navy gets to the command Fleet Girls.

The droid leads you on to your quarters. And there you see a blue-skinned woman with red eyes and sharply cut black hair awaiting you. Judging by her outfit, they don’t seem to regulate things here too much.

You won’t complain. Nay, you’ll –encourage- it if the shape and size of her chest is any indication.

“Fair day, Admiral.” She offers her hand. “Chimaera. I am your secretary ship.” Her eyes flit up and down your body. Hm. “I oversee the operations of all Fleet Girls for you aboard Kuat. Currently, we have enough active and healthy girls to form two fleets. Unfortunately, Vengeance and Assessor are out in the repair docks due to damage sustained and won’t be available for some time.” You’ve never even heard of those ships so obviously they must not be important.

Well, charmed to meet you, Chimaera. Your eyes quickly glance down at her chest. Doubly charmed. She quirks her brow at you, then gives a very faint smirk. “Shall we unpack your things, Admiral? Or is there something you wish to see before I give you the full situation?”

> “Take me to the Repair Docks.”
> “What’s First Fleet like?”
> “Let me see Second Fleet.”
> “How are things up in the Construction Yards?”
> Other
>>
>>46395997
>>
>>46395997
>“What’s First Fleet like?”
>>
>>46395997
>"What's your three (or four?) sizes?"
>>
>>46395997
>>
>>46395997
I hope we get some Venator girls.
>>
>>46395997
>> “What’s First Fleet like?”
>>
File: ImpStar-sama.jpg (291 KB, 1997x1727) Image search: [Google]
ImpStar-sama.jpg
291 KB, 1997x1727
>>46395997
>Kuat Collection Quest
This can't be real.
I have to be dreaming!
>“Take me to the Repair Docks.”
We should get to know the ships we'll be commanding.
>>

“First Fleet?” Chimaera folds her arms, giving you a very proud smirk. “Heh. I should let you know, I happen to be their flagship. First Fleet is a couple of levels down, I will introduce you. Droid, unpack the Admiral’s things.” The droid nods, taking your bags and stepping into your quarters. “Come.”

So, Chimaera. What kind of shipgirl are you? She says to you, “I happen to be part of the Imperial II generation, like my sister Stalker who also happens to be in First Fleet. However, if I may be so bold, may I ask where you come from, Admiral?”

The Academy. Where else?

“Hmph,” she huffs. Simple questions get simple answers.

But after a short life ride down and a quick walk down a hallway, you arrive at a door. Colorful markers have painted pictures of ships all over the door, along with FIRST FLEET and FLURRY STAY OUT YOU DON’T SLEEP HERE. Very non-regulation, but if you can overlook the cute uniforms and short skirts, you can overlook this too. Chimaera opens the door. “Officer on deck!” she calls. The five girls inside all immediately stand straight before you can see what they were doing. “We have a new Admiral joining the Kuat Fleet, girls. Here he is.” They salute you, and you nod to them, allowing them to stand at ease. “I am Chimaera, Imperial II-class Star Destroyer.”

> CHIMAERA <
> Imperial II-class Star Destroyer <

How about some introductions. The other Imperial II, noticeable by the command alice band in her hair and the communication globes tying off her blonde pigtails clicks her heels. “Stalker, sir.”

> STALKER <
> Imperial II-class Star Destroyer <

The next one, a very elegant looking girl with brown hair done in a bun with red stripes running along her gray uniform and exposed windows showing off her hips clicks her heels as well. “Resolute.”

> RESOLUTE <
> Venator-class Star Destroyer <

[1/2]
>>
>>46396523
[2/2]

A short looking girl, with bags under her eyes and a few scars under her cheeks meekly nods to you. “P-… Prosecutor.” Something wrong with her?

Chimaera shrugs. “She’s just shy. Trandoshans, you know how it is.”

> PROSECUTOR <
> Acclamator-class Assault Ship <

The next one as well smiles, bowing to you. She brushes back her silver hair and gives you a very haughty smile. “Black Hawk.”

> BLACK HAWK <
> Lancer-class Light Frigate <

And finally, the biggest one in the room, both in height and chest grins at you. “Executor. Looking forward to working with you, sir.”

> EXECUTOR <
> Executor-class Star Dreadnaught <

“This is the First Fleet,” says Chimaera. “Do you have anything you wish to say to them, Admiral?”

> “Don’t mess up.”
> “You all are going to do well under my command.”
> “Nope.”
> Other
>>
>>46396539
> “Nope.”
"Carry on, sailors. It's a pleasure to meet you and I look forward to serving with you all."
>>
>>46396539
>> “You all are going to do well under my command.”
>>46396580
this
>>
>>46396539
>> Other

Carry on, ladies.

> Acclamator-class Assault Ship <
My favorite! Squeeee!
>>
>>46396539
>> Other
Which one of you got Ackbar's attention?
>>
>>46396539
>"You're only allowed to wear thongs from now on, or go commando."
>>
File: Lancer.png (37 KB, 1035x308) Image search: [Google]
Lancer.png
37 KB, 1035x308
>>46396539
>Lancer-class Light Frigate
Usul we have BestGirlsign the likes of which GOD has not seen!
Pic. Fucking. Related.
Seriously, the other girls carry impressive firepower, but the Rebel scum prefer hit-and-fade attacks with hyperdrive equipped snubfighters. Lancers are half of the formula to shut those tactics down, the other half being Immobilizer 418s and Interdictors.
>>46396633
It gets better. She's the Acclamator from Republic Commando.
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Prosecutor
>>
File: spaghetti pocket.gif (1 MB, 360x260) Image search: [Google]
spaghetti pocket.gif
1 MB, 360x260
>>46396652
>>
>>46396539
>“Nope.

>>46396633
And she's Prosecutor, you think she has Delta Squad fairies?
>>
>>46396692
>>46396724

Extra Squeeeee!
>>
>>46396539
> “You all are going to do well under my command.”
>>
What the fuck is wrong with 4chan? Did gook moot break something?
>>
>>46396874
What day is it?

Think about it.
>>
>>46396874
What date is it, anon?
>>
>>46396934
You can't make me think!

>>46396935
You sound hot, sup?
>>
> “Nope.”

Chimaera keeps her arms folded, giving you a very skeptical look. “Hm. Quiet one, are we? Very well.” She looks over at the First Fleet girls. “You all can rest easy for now. I’ll let you know if there are any operations today. Stalker.” Stalker turns her head to Chimaera. “I don’t want to see your probe fairies in my skirt again, understood?”

Stalker whistles innocently a little, glancing away. “Oi, they’re curious, sis.” Chimaera rolls her eyes, then leads you out of the room.

“They’re very solid girls,” says Chimaera. “Though, Prosecutor has some issues with the assault, she’s a little shy. Executor though…” Let me guess, she just runs straight through everything without regard for anything else. “Basically that.” Understandable. Apparently that’s a big thing with Super Star Destroyers.

She holds up a holopad from her pocket, glancing at it. “Hm. The droid tells me that he’s finished unpacking. Do you wish to go back to your quarters? I can brief you on the situation in full, one on one.”

> “Sure.”
> Keep touring the base
>> Second Fleet
>> Repair Docks
>> Construction Yard
> Other
>>
>>46397012
> Keep touring the base
>> Second Fleet
>>
>>46397012
> Second Fleet
"I'd like to meet the rest of the girls first."
>>
>>46397012
>> Keep touring the base
Lets take a look that the maid café section in the mess hall.
>>
>>46397012
>> Keep touring the base
>>> Second Fleet
>>
>>46397012
>> Keep touring the base
>>> Second Fleet
>>
>>46397012
> Second Fleet

Then the repair docks, then finish the tour. Lets meet our fleet and see if there's anything we need to deal with.
>>
> Keep touring the base
>> Second Fleet

You’d actually like to see the rest of the girls, at least the ones who are active. What about the ones in Repair Dock? “Vengeance and Assessor got hurt during a sortie. Assessor got hit by a stray asteroid that got caught in her gravity field, that’s put her down for a few days.” What about Vengeance? “Tripped on a rock.” … what. “Super Star Destroyer class too, so she’ll be out for the rest of the week basically.” How- what. Is there no way to fix that? “We used up the last of the Instant Repair Buckets on the last Operation, I’m afraid and unfortunately expeditions with the light cruisers haven’t yielded any results.” Oh, well that explains everything.

But with a quick walk down the hall, the door opens. “Officer on-“ Chimaera is whacked in the face by a flying pillow. The pillow slides down her face, revealing a very less than amused look. The girls all look at Chimaera with mixtures of horror and confusion. They immediately run over to the wall and stand straight. “Smart,” she says. “This is Second Fleet, Admiral. Implacable, would you…”

The girl wearing the white uniform with only a thin strip of cloth covering her midriff leading into a short miniskirt nods. “Implacable, sir. Flagship of Second Fleet.”

> IMPLACABLE <
> Nebulon-B Frigate <

Implacable motions to the much larger girl in the room, with short dark red hair and tan skin. “This is Ravager.” Ravager nods.

> RAVAGER <
> Executor-class Star Destroyer <

And then she motions to the two smaller girls in the room. “Here is Flurry…” Implacable quickly turns Flurry around, to face you. Flurry smiles happily, showing off a wide cleavage window on her uniform.

> FLURRY <
> Quasar Fire-class Carrier <

[1/2]
>>
File: 1455763059410.jpg (687 KB, 1920x1615) Image search: [Google]
1455763059410.jpg
687 KB, 1920x1615
>>46397489
[2/2]

“And Stalwart.” Stalwart smiles, her TIE Fighter fairies happily humming all around her as she brushes back her silver hair and pontytail.

> STALWART <
> Victory I-class Star Destroyer <

“And finally…” Implacable motions to the smallest girl in the room, who is trying to grab at Stalwart’s TIE Fighters. A window on her uniform reveals her midriff all the way down to her crotch, showing off a pair of black spots. “Hand of Justice.”

> HAND OF JUSTICE <
> Arquitens-class Light Cruiser <

Implacable smiles at you, stepping up to you. “You must be the new Admiral we have heard so much about. I have actually researched your career somewhat when we heard you would be the new commander of the Kuat Fleet.” She bows to you. “I am honored to be under your command, Admiral. If there is anything you need from me, I am here.”

> “So, is Second Fleet always so disorganized?”
> “That’s nice of you, Implacable.”
> “Oh, I got a feeling I’ll need a lot from you.”
> Other
>>
>>46397504
>> “Oh, I got a feeling I’ll need a lot from you.”
>>
>>46397504
>>
>>46397504
>“Oh, I got a feeling I’ll need a lot from you.”
>>
>>46397504
> Other

Carry on.

and wonder who the hell organized these fleets.
>>
>>46397504
>“Oh, I got a feeling I’ll need a lot from you.”
>"Cop a feel"
>>
>>46397504
>>46397600
this
>>
Really? A Nebulon B? One of the worst ships? Really?
>>
File: rockso.gif (23 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
rockso.gif
23 KB, 125x125
>>46397600
>>
>>46397504

>That's nice of you, Implacable.

>Oh, I got a feeling I'll need a lot from you
But in a non-sexual way and with no copping of feels.
>>
>>46397504
>“That’s nice of you, Implacable.”
>>
> “Oh, I got a feeling I’ll need a lot from you.”

Chimaera coughs at your less-than-subtle attempt at flirting, trying to silence you. It seems to have flown completely over Implacable’s head, as she simply nods to you and smiles warmly. Good girl. Chimaera leads you out of the room. “Be ready for sortie today.” She looks over at you. “Right, is there anything else you want to see?” The Repair Docks maybe. “As nice as it would be to see you drool over the girls in the Repair Docks, I think we need to get to briefing you on the situation.” Why not do it on the move while we’re going there? “You just want to see the naked girls, don’t you.” Maybe. “Typical. But understandable, Vengeance is quite the fetch.”

Regardless, what’s the rush? Or heck, why does Kuat only have two fleets? You remember that Carida and Anaxes have at least five, with dozens more in reserve. Chimaera says to you. “We are a relatively recently formed a fleet. Ever since they were sighted in the local area, everything had to be scrambled together quite quickly.” Well, that’s fair. Suddenly, rushing past you is another one of those tiny girls, happily wearing a grey minidress with darker grey trim. “Oi, Gozanti! Careful!”

Gozanti looks back, and gasps. She quickly clicks her heels and salutes you. “Sir!” She quickly runs down the hall.

Chimaera sighs. “New girl. I-“ Her holopad beeps. Chimaera squints as she takes a look at it. “Ah, that’s Arc Hammer.” Arc Hammer? “Factory ship down in Construction, she tells me that some new parts have been acquired. Nothing too special.” Your stomach growls a little. Oooh, speaking of special. “I heard that. You’re hungry, aren’t you?”

> “I can go the day without food, go ahead and give me the whole rundown.”
> “Mind if you cook me something?”
> “Let’s head down to Mess. There’s good food in Mess right?”
> Other
>>
>>46397489
ravager pls ravage me
>>46397504
>>
>>46398094
>“Mind if you cook me something?”
>>
>>46398094
> “I can go the day without food, go ahead and give me the whole rundown.”
>>
>>46398094
> “Let’s head down to Mess.
Can't be worse than the Academy food.
>>
>>46398094
>> “Mind if you cook me something?”
>>
>>46398094
>>
>>46398094
>“I can go the day without food, go ahead and give me the whole rundown.”
We are a Serious Admiral doing Serious Business.
>>
File: serious_admiral.jpg (134 KB, 453x417) Image search: [Google]
serious_admiral.jpg
134 KB, 453x417
>>46398666
>>
>>46398094
>“Let’s head down to Mess. There’s good food in Mess right?”
If it's a Naval Officers Mess?
Yes.
>>

-

-

You take a look at the Operations map on the table in the Officer’s mess. This gizka steak and bacon they cook are quite good. Makes you think of hunting Wookiees back on Kashyyyk, it’s those freaks overran the place ages ago. Would be nice to go back there, have a good hunt, come back with some pelts. Chimaera sits next to you at your table, while other Officers on the Kuat base lounge around and eat.

But the more you look at this map, and the more Chimaera explains things to you, things don’t seem to add up.

Let’s get this straight. First, you don’t go on the operations with the girls. “No,” says Chimaera. “We handle things ourselves, you just point us in the right direction.” Okay, fair enough.

But what’s this thing about a Hyperspace compass. “Oh, that? Yeah, that guides on which route of hyperspace to go to.” And you follow this, even if it takes you in the wrong direction of where you’re supposed to go? “Yes.” And there’s a random chance that it chooses either the right or wrong direction. “Yes.”

And you don’t take orders from me on when to fire or disposition regarding tactical movement or anything, except maybe the formation. “Yes.”

This isn’t how naval combat works. This isn’t how naval combat works at all!

Chimaera folds her arms, tilting her head. “Yes, I do admit, the random chance of being blown off course is very distressing, but it is how things have been done for the past year since they came.” Nuts to this! This wouldn’t even be fun as a holo game! All you do is sit and wait and HOPE things go well! “You seem distressed.” Very. How do we fix this?

“Fix?” she asks. You nod. “Well… I mean, you could always come with us.”

Accompany the Fleet Girls on a sortie?

> Nope. Too dangerous.
> If it means breaking this cycle of random chance, sure.
> Other
>>
>>46399015
>> If it means breaking this cycle of random chance, sure.
>>
>>46399015
When everything comes crashing down and our career is ashes before the feet of Lord Vader as he Force-chokes us, we can at least say that the Dice Gods had nothing to do with it.
>>
>>46399015
>If it means breaking this cycle of random chance, sure.
> Do I have to ride on one of them?
>>
I'm confused. Why does Schteel keep changing his name? Or is it her name?
>>
>>46399015

>Fuck yes. Listen, it's not you I don't trust, it's the compass.

This must be the result of a Jedi mind trick.
>>
>>46399185
April fools fuckery by Japanese moot
>>
>>46399204
Well is there anyway to keep a white name?
>>
>>46399219
nope
>>

Next sortie will be your first. All the officers all look at you in shock and horror. If it means breaking this ridiculous cycle of random chance, so be it! Chimaera blinks in surprise, then smiles in admiration. “Very well, Admiral.” She stands up, smiling at you. “I will acquire a ship for you. Our first sortie will involve First Fleet-“

No. You’re bringing both fleets into this.

Chimaera blinks again, in even greater surprise. “But sir, how-“

No buts. Well, maybe yours, Chimaera if that skirt got any shorter. But this will be your finest moment. You’ll go from Admiral of a bunch of Fleet Girls to GRAND ADMIRAL. Haha! Now there’s something that rolls off the tongue! Now, what will this sortie entail?

“Sir.” Chimaera points to the tail end of one of the hyperspace routes. “This is the ultimate goal of this sector, defeating this Viscount.” Viscount? You’ve never even seen one in person. “We’ve been trying for the past month to get to it, but the hyperspace compass won’t let us near it. Stalker’s probes report it’s also backed up by a pair of Bulwarks as well. Even if the compass lets us come close, it would take a great mind to defeat them.”

Good thing you are one.

> Brief the Fleets on the upcoming sortie.
> Acquire a ship of your own to accompany the Fleet Girls.
> Head down to the Construction Yards, in case there are any parts or equipment you can give to the girls.
> Other
>>
>>46399619
> Head down to the Construction Yards, in case there are any parts or equipment you can give to the girls.
>>
>>46399619
>> Brief the Fleets on the upcoming sortie.
>>
>>46399619
>> Head down to the Construction Yards, in case there are any parts or equipment you can give to the girls.
>>
>>46399619
>Acquire a ship of your own to accompany the Fleet Girls.
>>
>>46399619
>> Acquire a ship of your own to accompany the Fleet Girls.
>>
>>46399219
/pol/ pls
>>
and i thought you are running April fools day version of LGA featuring Gertrude's hunt for girls and her pokeball is her bed and the pikachu is kitten......obviously.
>>
>>46399858
That sounds really stupid.
>>

-

-

Arc Hammer is shrouded underneath darkness, occasionally tapping her black Stormtrooper action figures on her work bench as you stand over her. “So, you’ve finally come,” she says in a low whisper. Chimaera was busy trying to get you a ship right now. Which left you alone to talk with Arc Hammer. “Yes, I have parts. Question is, dare you use them?”

“Yes,” you say.

She blinks, her head coming out of the darkness of the staircase above her and revealing her pale skin, stringy and messy black hair, and red eyes. “Oh.” She’s got quite the raspy voice, apparently not used to actually talking it seems. “We- well okay then.” She offers her hand. “I am Arc Hammer, I am the construction ship here at Kuat.”

> ARC HAMMER <

She places down a glowing blue hammer on the bench, along with some scrap metal. “I’ve already sent up the Proton beam to Accuser in Second Fleet. Accuser? You didn’t even see her. Where is she? “Accuser likes to train on her own. She doesn’t like being involved with the others.” She leans in closer, glancing around. “Word on the vine is that she really wants to be assigned to Lord Vader’s personal squadron.” A death sentence. But you’re not going to say that out loud. What parts does she have?

“Parts?” She tilts her head, then motions to some of the racks containing what appear to be button clips, hair bands, and other fashion accessories. “Those are the parts, all currently work in progress. But I do actually have enough for one thing. Do tell me what you want. And in the meantime while I’m working, we can talk too.” … “… I’m really lonely, nobody visits me down here.” She pokes one of her Stormtrooper figures. “What do you want me to build?”

> An elite Fighter squadron
> A powerful turbolaser battery
> An enhanced engine bank
>>
>>46400432
>A powerful turbolaser battery
DAKKA
>>
>>46400432
> An enhanced engine bank
>>
>>46400432
>An elite Fighter squadron
>>
>>46400432
>> An elite Fighter squadron
>>
>>46400432
>An elite Fighter squadron
HAHA, time to get a tiny fairy version of The Most Electrifying Man In Space Entertainment!
>>
> An elite Fighter squadron

Arc Hammer picks up the glowing hammer then smashes one pile of scrap down repeatedly, and so quickly that it almost seems like her arm melts into one blob of motion. The sound of her work echoes all throughout the construction bay until finally, you have yourself a TIE Interceptor pin, with a red stripe on the wing. “Here you go,” rasps Arc Hammer.

> 181ST IMPERIAL FIGHTER WING <

You take it. You wonder who to give this to though. Maybe one of the fighter carriers you guess. Well, thank you, Arc Hammer. “No, no, thank you. It’s not often I get visitors down here in construction,” she says. “W- would you like me to cook you some tea or something?” That’d be nice, but you actually have to brief the Fleets on a sortie happening today. “Wh- what about-“ She coughs. “I could knit you a sweater or something. I like to knit.” Knitting is okay, but you really are busy. As large as your chest is, probably even larger the Super Star Destroyers you’ve encountered in fact, you’ve got things to do. “O-… okay. Well, come back soon.”

-

-

[1/2]
>>
File: 1453726878211.jpg (778 KB, 1920x1116) Image search: [Google]
1453726878211.jpg
778 KB, 1920x1116
>>46401292
[2/2]

All of the Fleet Girls have been assembled into one of the briefing rooms here on Kuat. “Here’s the situation. The hyperspace routes leading directly towards the endgame only really have one encounter that we run into over and over again, it’s just Munificents over and over again. Other than that, we get fuel, and we get kyber crystals as well along with metal on these nodes. But on the last node before that, we get swept away by the compass to one of the other resource nodes.”

You nod, folding your arms. So why not just go the other way? Chimaera says, “The hyperspace compass always tells us to go the other way.” Now that’s some fierfek, it’s just a compass. “It’s not just a compass.” Yes, it is. You say it is, therefore it –is-. Chimaera rolls her eyes. “Feh.”

Accuser raises her hand. “Excuse me, Admiral. Even if we were to subvert the hyperspace compass, how are we supposed to defeat a Viscount and two Bulwarks with just the twelve of us?” You clear your throat. “Sorry, thirteen.” Too clever for your own good, Accuser. She rolls her eyes, skeptical of you already.

> “Simple, you’ll have me commanding.”
> “We’ll just get them. They’re not very smart.”
> “Once we drop out of hyperspace, we let them come to us, simple.”
> Other
>>
>>46401311
>>
>>46401311
>“We’ll just get them. They’re not very smart.”
>>
>>46401311
>“Once we drop out of hyperspace, we let them come to us, simple.”
>>

“Once we come out of hyperspace, we’ll let them come to us, it’ll be simple as that. We’ll drag them into our own killing zone, and hopefully our firepower will overwhelm them.” In actuality, you don’t really have a plan. You’re only really here because you got lucky and some poor sod missed out on taking the credit for the action that got you here. Oh well, it’s not like these Girls need to know. “Once that’s done, we’ll be A-OK. We destroy that Viscount and those Bulwarks, we liberate the entire sector. Got it?” They all nod. “Good, we launch in fifteen.” The girls all start filing out. Executor punches Ravager on the arm, grinning happily in camaraderie with a fellow Star Dreadnaught. Ravager though, frowns, trying not to make herself the center of attention.

Chimaera smirks. “A devious plan, sir, I couldn’t have thought of it better.” No need to be so sarcastic, Chimaera. She rolls her eyes. “You are sure this plan will work? We’re not used to coordinated arms with regular Imperial Navy.” Please, you’re not an Admiral because of your lineage.

Well, you are. But that’s not important.

She sighs. “I suppose I can trust you on this.” She bites her lip, looking up and down your body. “But if I’m trusting you, you can trust me too. Allow me to lead the Fleet Girls into battle. And I will assuredly grant you a victory, sir.”

> “Nuts. You’ll follow my orders.”
> “Fine. But if something goes wrong, I’ll sit and watch as your clothes disintegrate and that smug smirk turns into embarrassment.”
> Other
>>
>>46402246
> “Fine. But if something goes wrong, I’ll sit and watch as your clothes disintegrate and that smug smirk turns into embarrassment.”
>>
>>46402246
>>
>>46402246
>> “Fine. But if something goes wrong, I’ll sit and watch as your clothes disintegrate and that smug smirk turns into embarrassment.”
> "You better be using lacy underwear."
>>
>>46402246
>“Nuts. You’ll follow my orders.”
>>
>>46402246
>> “Fine. But if something goes wrong, I’ll sit and watch as your clothes disintegrate and that smug smirk turns into embarrassment.”
>>
> “Fine. But if something goes wrong, I’ll watch as your clothes disintegrate.”

The chance for her to screw up and have her clothes be blown away? Well, that’ll be your entertainment for the day. Fine, Chimaera, you have the Fleet. But the minute something goes wrong, you’re taking over. She nods at that. The two of you shake hands on it. A gentleman’s agreement.

-

-

The blue expanses of hyperspace rush by past the bridge of ISD Avenger. You stand on the command deck, wiggling your fingers behind your back. Bit of a nervous reaction to the upcoming battle. You ask an Officer if the girls are ready. He nods, confirming it. Alright, good. You’ll deploy them directly out of ISD Avenger.

“Sir.” One of the deck officers calls you. “The hyperspace compass is calculating our route.” You step over to the computer, and find the holographic impression of an old fashioned compass spinning around. It stops dead, pointing in a particular direction. “Wrong direction, sir?” Keep current course, ignore the compass. “Yes, sir.”

The ship shakes worryingly. You’ve never experienced that. Hopefully it’s nothing. “Coming out of hyperspace now, sir,” says the helmsman.

The Avenger explodes out of hyperspace, and directly in front of oyu no more than a kilometer away was the shadowy mass of a Viscount, backed up by the dark amorphous blobs known as the Bulwarks. “Sir. They’re deploying their fighters,” says one of the officers. Vultures scream through space as the detach from the ships like bad skin rashes. Their glowing red eyes and massive jaws hunger for fresh meat.

Might as well give them some. “Chimaera. You’re up,” you call.

[1/2]
>>
>>46403315
[2/2]

“Roger,” she says. “Helmsman. Pull the ship to port, and angle the hull away from the enemy.” What. Without even consulting you, the Helmsman shifts the ship as she wants it, pulling it to the side and tipping it, nearly capsizing it even. What is she doing!? “Those unintelligent freaks can’t resist the allure of a well-executed Marg Sabl. Fleets, deploy!”

You head on over to the holo table, and find your Fleet girls deploying from the hangars in two different directions, one above and one below. To your surprise, they’re actually taking it, coming right in between the two Fleets.

Problem is, your Star Destroyer barely has any weaponry mounted on the bottom, which unfortunately is facing towards the enemy at the moment. Holographic explosions start going off as the Fleet Girls engage. “This is Executor, I’m engaging the Bulwark!” Massive turbolaser blasts start rocking off at one of the Bulwarks. Ravager, Accuser, and Stalwart join in the bombardment.

“This is Flurry, deploying fighters! Go Fel, go Rhys! Get ‘em!” Flurry deploys a massive screen of TIE Fighter fairies, which crashes into the horde of Vultures into one big medieval mess of a fight.

The ship shakes. “Sir, shields are taking damage from that Viscount!” yells one of the deck officers.

> “Pull us away to a safe distance, I want to fire at those ships from long range.”
> “Right the hull and start up the guns, charge these goons!”
> “Hold position, wait for the Fleet Girls to clean up.”
> Other
>>
>>46403336
>“Right the hull and start up the guns, charge these goons!”
>>
>>46403336
>Go Fel, go Rhys
daw
> “Pull us away to a safe distance, I want to fire at those ships from long range.”
>>
>>46403336
>>
>>46403336
>> “Right the hull and start up the guns, charge these goons!”
>>
>>46403336
>> “Right the hull and start up the guns, charge these goons!”
>>

“Yes, sir!” The Avenger slowly turns back to its original orientation. And in the meantime you take a few more glances at the holographic table. Prosecutor, Hand of Justice, and Resolute, and Black Hawk are leading the charge, with Black Hawk scoring numerous amounts of kills on fighters with her rapid laser cannon fire. “Ohoho! They’re dropping like flies!” she proclaims.

Suddenly, you see Resolute’s image shake. “Oh dear, I’m hit.” The blue icon shifts to yellow, moderate damage, nothing too bad. Must have been that Viscount. There goes the flawless reward.

Suddenly, one of the Bulwarks explodes, the sustained barrage from all of your bigger Star Destroyers has paid off, sinking it. “Haha! That’s a kill for me!” yells Executor. “Who wants more!?”

“Look out!” Ravager pushes Executor out of the way, and for that she takes a devastating hit from the Viscount. “Aaah!” Ravager is literally blown right out of the battlefield, her health in the red and critical. “My equipment’s jammed! I’ve lost engine power!”

You point to an Officer. Send out a recovery crew. They nod, calling up a transport. The other Bulwark is in flames, sinking down under the direct assault of TIE Bomber fairies from Flurry and Stalwart.

“Sir, we’re in position!” says an Officer. “What’s your target?”

> The Bulwark
> The Viscount
>>
>>46403922
>> The Bulwark
Fire Main Guns!
>>
>>46403922
>> The Bulwark
>>
>>46403922
> The Bulwark
>>
>>46403922
>The Viscount
>>
>>46403922
> The Viscount
>>
>>46403922
> The Viscount
Bulwark is down for the count anyway.
>>
> The Bulwark

Finish that Bulwark, leave the Viscount to the girls. “Yes, sir!” Your gun batteries fire off an intense barrage of ion and laser fire at the Bulwark. The ion is really just for show, not like it does anything anyway. The real firepower comes from the dozens of turbolaser barbettes on an Imp Star Deuce, which are slicing holes right through that thing. Nothing beats the firepower of a Star Destroyer, not even these big hunk of junks.

With the Bulwark being sent to its grave, the Fleet Girls all rally to focus all their efforts on the Viscount. Executor, Stalker, Chimaera, Resolute, Black Hawk, and Prosecutor all focus withering firepower onto it. Flurry, Stalwart, and Hand of Justice meanwhile fly around, giving it light pokes and prods with light cannon fire and TIE Fairy support. Yes, yes, everything is coming together.

The Viscount to its credit puts up a fight. It fires off another barrage, hitting Resolute again and shaving off her top and sending her right out of the fight. Prosecutor as well is hit right into the red as well, blown out of the water.

And Chimaera? Just as you expected, she’s hit too. She yells in pain and embarrassment as her uniform is ripped to shreds. “Ah! Just perfect!” You smirk, folding your arms as you signal a deck officer to zoom in on her. Yes, quite the lacy somethings she wore to preserve her modesty.

“Enough!” yells Accuser. “Lord Vader would be disappointed in you!” She pulls the proton beam cannon off of her back, then aims it. “Concentrating MAXIMUM FIREPOWER!” It fires a beam of fire like an old Clone Wars SPHA-T. It sheers right through the Viscount, splitting it in half lengthwise and sending the two halves sinking down into space. Accuser tosses away the spent cannon as the girls all cheer their victory, with only light casualties.

Hmph, all in a days work.

[1/2]
>>
>>46404907
[2/2]

-

-

Hand of Justice carefully ties a towel around the immodestly dressed Resolute. “F- for what it’s worth, ma’am, I really would love a body like yours.” Resolute smirks, patting Hand of Justice on the head, to which she happily squeals in joy. You’re back at Kuat now, resting and recuperating. The previous Admiral has left you with an expanded Repair Dock, which means Resolute, Prosecutor, Ravager, and Chimaera are going in.

And since you don’t have any Instant Repair Buckets, they’ll be out for a while. Prosecutor at least is only going to be gone for half a day. You call to Chimaera, who is trying to stealthily slink to the Repair Docks. “Ugh.” She turns to you, revealing the torn shreds of her uniforms and the black lacy underwear beneath barely holding together as she holds it up. “What, are you here to fulfill your perverted desires on me before I have to spend five days in the docks?”

> “Maybe.”
> “That’d be fraternization.”
> “No, I just want to say, that was a good plan.”
> Other
>>
>>46404931
> “Maybe.”
>>
>>46404931
> “Maybe.”
>>
>>46404931
>“Maybe.”
>>
>>46404931
>> “Maybe.”
>>
> “Maybe.”

You smirk. Maybe you are, maybe you aren’t. What’s a bit of fraternization between a Fleet Girl and her commander? It happens all the times in the holos right? She rolls her eyes. “I’m flattered you think of me like that, Admiral. But I’m not so sure that the others would approve.” You and her look over to see the other ships gearing down and taking their equipment off to store for later sorties. “Wouldn’t want you to seem like a nepotist for favoring little old me.”

Well, hey, there’s such a thing as spreading the love. Plenty of you to go around.

She huffs, a light laughter to her. “You’re funny, Admiral. I like that in a man, someone with a sense of humor. Perhaps you can visit me in the Repair Docks, I could always use someone to scrub my back.” Oh? Is that an invitation? “Maybe it is, maybe it isn’t. That’s up to your interpretation, Admiral.” Ah, come on. You can’t just leave me like this. At least a drink or something to celebrate the liberation of a sector thanks to a well-executed Marg Sabl? You’re honestly impressed with that, you’ve never heard of that succeeded in the modern times. “I’m not adverse to a drink, Admiral.” She steps past you, pointing down to a door. “But I must go. Perhaps we can talk later.”

Hmph. Playing hard to get, eh? That’s what all the girls did in the Academy. “You’re charming, Admiral. I swoon in your presence,” she says mockingly. “But…” She bites her lip, winking at you. “I’ll see you soon.” She turns around, and with a swagger in her hips she leaves you with a very, very good view.

What a fine collection of starships this is. You’re going to love it here.
>>
File: 1445656362800.png (146 KB, 500x602) Image search: [Google]
1445656362800.png
146 KB, 500x602
April Fools, y'all. Hope you all enjoyed a fun little idea I had. Tomorrow I'm out to watch the Nats run up on the Twins before the season starts, but Sunday should be good for LGA. I'll let you know over twitter.

Follow at: https://twitter.com/GermanSchteel
Ask at: http://germanschteel.tumblr.com/

See you next time.
>>
>>46405570
Will we ever see more of this?
>>
File: Hammerhead_corvette.png (175 KB, 450x278) Image search: [Google]
Hammerhead_corvette.png
175 KB, 450x278
>>46405706
Maybe next April Fools.
>>
>>46405570
thanks Nicolas....err GermanSchteel
Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.