[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rarely do you see shields in games. Aside from the obvious mirror
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 22
File: 6.jpg (97 KB, 1024x667) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
97 KB, 1024x667
Rarely do you see shields in games. Aside from the obvious mirror shield, what kinds of neat qualities are there that a shield could possess?
>>
>>46394618

It protects you from being hit.
>>
>>46394618
Turns into a cloak that can't be pierced but can still be smashed and stabbed, being cloth-like. Turns into a shield faster than you can raise your arm to block.
>>
>>46394618
Regenerating health bar that absorbs damage before it happens.
Limited additional armor that is weak but cancels overkill if it's destroyed so that damage doesn't bleed into HP.
Absorbing attacks and feeding them into a dynamic energy reservoir that can be used by the character, but can get overloaded and doesn't allow for gained charge to be used immediately.
Create flanking gameplay because of directional defense.
Has cutting edges perfect for melee.

Energy shields are best.
>>
>>46395534
Based charge blade muh AED

On topic though
>a shield that traps weapons that strIke it
>a shield that gains armor when it blocks a metal (or metal tipped) projectile
>a shield that teleports projectiles behind the wielder (as of they pass right through them)
>a shield that displays an image of the opponents worst fear, changing only when struck
>>
>>46394728
>can't be pierced
>can still be stabbed
nigga are you dumb
>>
File: shield of wonder - page 1.jpg (616 KB, 892x1213) Image search: [Google]
shield of wonder - page 1.jpg
616 KB, 892x1213
>>46394618
while I know it is considered bad... Try to read the Goblins webcomic. In there there was a shield called the Shield of Wonder.
It was pretty cool with 100 random effects
>>
File: shield of wonder - page 2.jpg (651 KB, 892x1213) Image search: [Google]
shield of wonder - page 2.jpg
651 KB, 892x1213
>>46398881
more effects.. or rather effects
>>
>>46394618
I thought up a shield which reshaped itself to suit the person who owned it at the time. The massive Juggernaut got a huge, unbreakable towershield, the knight got a substantially lighter and more nimble kite shield, and the wizard got a semi-sapient protector construct which warded off and distracted aggressors.

While between owners it looks like a relatively large mirror with an onyx frame. It assumes its new shape when the owner examines themselves in the mirror and reverts when the individual renounces their ownership, gifts the shield to someone else, or dies.
>>
>>46394618
I am currently playing around with making a tank character who wields a bigass shield so this is very relevant to my interests.
>>
>>46394618
Well, the one you posted looks good.
>Shield of the Ram
Activating this shield "pulls" your character in the direction the shield is facing at great speed and force, you either push aside or slam into enemies in your path, dealing damage and knocking them down.
Useful for transportation, combat and whatever else you can think of. Activate the shield and let go for an unexpected projectile! Point up and activate to stab a motherfucker in the air!
You'll probably break your arm eventually using it but since when did that stop adventurers?
>>
hide some kind of magic device behind the shield , allowing to both cast magics and defend with your shield

makes for a good element of surprise if the fighter suddenly flings a charge of firespear in your face
>>
>>46399152
>Tortoise Shield
The shell of a giant tortoise, dwarven runes of protection and growth have been engraved on the inside.
Likely designed to deal with mine gas or possibly archers, records of shields of this type are unreliable due to age. Including methods of construction. Fortunately the magic holds strong even now.
Activating this shield causes it to extend a large domed tortoise shell over the holder and anyone else within their square for up to five minutes. The shell resists being moved, lifted or broken but can be overcome by mighty feats of strength or magic.
Some records mention unique variants of the tortoise shield, such as a sphere variant that was used to launch siege breakers via catapult into enemy strongholds and another that created a full tortoise around the wielder instead of a shell that snapped at any foes who strayed too close. Alas, there have been no confirmed records of these shields existing in the modern age or even at all. Many scholars believe the variants to merely be design concepts or prototypes.
>>
It could contain an extendable claw for grappling or a hidden cannon.
If you're prone to throwing it Captain America style, you can give it retractable blades for bonus damage.
Or you could have one that plants in the ground and extends to be like a short portable wall, like a mechanical pavise.
You can also attach the scabbard of your sword to the inside, instead of carrying it on your hip.

Also, you can paint a scary face on it.
>>
>>46399310
>Oaken Sanctuary
An unassuming large wooden shield, the outside bears the symbol of a white sapling within a black tree. An addition clearly made later on the inside in scorched pokerwork reads "Stand 'gainst a hundred and endure. Seek out battle ''gainst one and fall."
If wielded whilsr actively defending the enchantment allows the bearer to set down magical spectral roots from the feet. For every round spent without having moved you regain health. Moving too much breaks the roots and must be set again to start gaining the benefit of the enchantment. Gaining familiarity with the shield allows the bearer to additionally set down temporary physical roots that entangle the player, preventing them from being moved. Unfortunately, the roots don't go away easily and must be torn away to leave the square. Or you could wait it out until they disappear."
>>
>>46399523
>Bardic Ward
A small bound round shield, emblazoned with a harp.
It's wielder can hear a slight tune of harpstrings whenever they are holding it. In case of incoming danger, the shield will emit a louder sudden dramatic strum just before the danger reveals itself. This can be used to anticipate unseen attacks or assassins... So long as you're constantly holding onto the shield, and you manage to dodge or block in time. Against bardic magic; the shield gains greater effectiveness and will play audibly to any listeners, drowning out the rival music.
Some stories say the slight whisper of music is addictive and it's wielders find it hard to relinquish the shield. Other just say that's daft and of course fighters don't like letting go of a useful magic item that saved their lives.
>>
File: goldenShield.jpg (208 KB, 700x516) Image search: [Google]
goldenShield.jpg
208 KB, 700x516
>Heraldry of Heroes
>"My allies are my strength and my strength is theirs!"
Whoever wields this shield receives a bonus to their strength and constitution. This bonus is equal to the total strength of the wielder's allies combined, and then divided by five. Allies of the wielder receive half of this bonus in turn.
>>
>Rust eater shield
This seemingly ordinary +1 wooden shield has the carving of a starved/thin rust monster upon it.

Whenever you are attacked or manage to deflect an attack the spirit of the shield will be released. This will allow the spirit of the rust monster to appear and deal durability damage to whatever metal item attacked it.
>>
File: cloak.gif (74 KB, 379x450) Image search: [Google]
cloak.gif
74 KB, 379x450
How about a shield that opens a portal when its hit to either disarm opponents or can possibly swallow them whole?
>>
how about a shield made entirely from manticor tails? Let it somehow be alive and still producing poison and each.. I dunno... 1d4 round you would be able to shoot a couple of spikes at enemies but naturally only in the direction the shield is "pointing"
>>
>>46399690
>Shield of the Sun
This shield was made by a distant culture and bears their magic.
Apparently made of some volcanic porous stone, the only reason it's even usable as a shield is the magic it's been enchanted with. Resembling as it does, a thick disc of stone with pictographics on it. Fortunately the enchantment makes it reasonably light and very durable, if a little cumbersome.
When blood spilled in battle hits the shield, it reacts slowly transforms. The more blood, the more it turns into pure gold. While golden, the shield glows with magical light, distracting foes and burning the undead. More noteworthy however is the golden shield's ability to emit a powerful wave of divine fire at the cost of resetting it's transformation. The more the shield has transformed, the greater the power.
Out of battle, the gold will slowly decrease until it becomes stone again. Out of Battle one may charge the shield for an upcoming battle by spilling the freshly spilled blood of an enemy's heartblood on it. By which I mean cut out their heart, and rub that shit over the shield.
But you're not going to drag around prisoners to sacrifice for a free magical shield attack, right PCs? That would be silly. Right?
>>
I can't recall the edition, but there was a shield with a fist emblazoned in the surface.

Speak a word of power and the shield will have a fist spring out and sucker-punch the poor cocksucker you're squared up with.
>>
File: Effigy_shield.jpg (80 KB, 607x504) Image search: [Google]
Effigy_shield.jpg
80 KB, 607x504
>>46394618
the Maw of the Void. The shield is emblazoned with the visage of some otherworldly, alien entity. The shield has a magical property, by which the creature emblazoned on the shield opens its maw wide, revealing a bottomless darkness inside. All foes around the holder of the shield are accosted by a powerful force, and pulled towards the shield, as if by gravity, or a sudden vacuum opening in reality that needs to be filled. These foes are not actually pulled INTO the mouth on the shield, unless, perhaps, they are tiny sized creatures, but they are hampered enough by the force pulling on them to be at a disadvantage when they are pulled adjacent to the shield's wearer.

The maw also eats spells.
Perhaps limit this ability to a few number of uses per day, and maybe give it negative side-effects for the user, like beginning to hear otherworldly, alien voices that no one else can hear, calling, beckoning...
>>
>>46394618
>kinds of neat qualities are there that a shield could possess?

Someone put a dragon's head on it, and the head breathes fire at people.
>>
File: athenianaspis.jpg (197 KB, 324x323) Image search: [Google]
athenianaspis.jpg
197 KB, 324x323
You could always go with the classic Aegis, the shield with the Gorgoneion on it, which casts petrification on opponents.
>>
File: qrFQmcv.jpg (161 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
qrFQmcv.jpg
161 KB, 1920x1080
A shield which creates a phantasm of your opponent, which they must then fight in addition to you.
>>
>>46394618
Shield of Shielding. It was crafted by a wizard for his spellsword wife, and is a simple round shield, made from nicked steel, that isn't really remarkable. However, it is light and durable for an all-metal shield, and is also enchanted to be nonconductive to electricity and heat. It also can be summoned to the user using an action, who can equip it in the same action. It has 3 charges, and by spending a charge the user can cast mage armor, shield, misty step, or counterspell by spending all charges- it recharges at the rate of one charge an hour.
>>
>>46394618
Blocking things
>>
>>46400480
Ooh, nice one. Shall we call it the Phantasmal Mirror Shield? Or the Shield of Phantasmal Reflection?
>>
>>46394618
I see shields all the times in games. D&D3e is probably the only one where they don't usually make an appearance, due to how the combat bonuses work. In nearly every other system, I see people using shields (and frequently some people going out of their way to get shielded).

>what kinds of neat qualities are there that a shield could possess?
blocking incoming hits
deflecting/canceling an attack
blocking/immunity from arrows or ranged weapons
blocking an attack meant for an ally
striking, stunning, or creating an opening

In the case of cloaks, a small dislocation effect (cannot fully identify where the user is) and being capable of trapping/disarming an opponent.

If you want some magical shields, one idea could be a shield that causes weapons to stick to it - so an enemy striking the shield would have a chance of automatically being disarmed as a result. Or a shield that can absorb a spell hitting it, and the user could launch the spell back out of the shield (only one spell stored at a time).

There's also the classic "healing spell in the armor" that can be put on the shield.
>>
>>46394618
>Spews fire at your enemies
>Contains emergency booze
>Can be used as a sled
>Can be used as a hat
>Can be thrown like a boomerang
>Umbrella
>Can be used as a scrying dish
>Is your waifu
>>
I was thinking of a Shield that was made out of a Dragon's skull. Likely a Juvenile Dragon, but it's still dragonbone which is RIDICULOUSLY tough. Also, using a skull for a shield can be intimidating.
>>
>>46394618
>projects an anti-projectile wall 15m x 15m for the frontliner in all of us
>skull shield that when activated breathes (or maybe more like drools...) A poison that only the wielder is immune to. (Gas dissipates in a reasonable out-of-combat time frame, like 30s or so)
>invisible shield
>buckler is the shape of a falcon or other bird of prey - when thrown, becomes a falcon to attack/flush out enemies
>righteous soul trapped inside that constantly tries to convince you to stay your sword, etc. (for the roleplay types)
>tableshield - has collapsible legs for impromptu tea time with gentlemen and scholars
>>
>>46400480
Invading people doing that fight and helping the mirror knight was probably the most fun thing to do in Dark souls 2. Got so many rage messages after I killed the same guy 3 times while he was doing that fight.
>>
>>46399152
Kinda reminds me of the Vanguard ability in Mass Effect, I like it
>>
Absorb spells and uses the energy to buff the user
>>
>>46394618
well people is talking about magic shields and stuff but i think a shield is more interesting for it's use. Historically a shield was both and offensive and defensive tool, you could use it to block, sure, but it was much more dangerous when it was used offensively, breaking the oponents guard or redirecting his blows to create openings

a small example here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkhpqAGdZPc&feature=iv&src_vid=24-P_UOHskQ&annotation_id=annotation_2671054425
>>
>>46401702
A Triceratops' skull shield.
>>
>Charcoal Shield
Made from burnt wood, this shield both protects the user from fire, and causes his attackers to be lit on fire.

>Eye Shield
Formed in the likeness of an eye, this bulker can temporarily strike blind anyone whose strike is blocked by it (save to resist, save ends). Should the weilder use it to bash you in the face, the blindness will be permanent.

>Gleaming Shield
Polished to perfection, this shield makes the bearer impressive to behold, and few would wish to strike him or her. Any creature, from the lowest insect to the noblest angel, must pass a morale check to attempt to attack it's user. (Though obviously mindless thralls have high enough morale to usually pass).

>Bloodvine Shield
Made from woven bloodvine root, when the user bleeds upon it, the shield awakens and entangles those whom he blocks with it. (More powerful versions activate with less damage taken).

> The Shield of the Void
Made by an insane mage as a form of mutually-assured-destruction, this shield was carved with strange patterns woven into the fabric of reality. To damage the pattern with an attack would likely release an elder thing from beyond the veil, or at least mark the attacker with eldrich curses. Unfortunately, this is only a deterrent to those who have studied the lore of the planes, and not to a common thug.
>>
>>46398764
>thinking an impenetrable piece of cloth will stop you from getting stabbed
maybe if it was combined with armour underneath, but the cloak would effectively only blunt blades and blunt blades can still stab
>>
A shield that works like reactive armour, rendering the user nearly invincible against the normal weapons encountered such as swords, even exceptionally crafted ones
>>
>>46394618
It's a shield - being a stalwart wall of protection and occasional bludgeoning tool are all it needs to be.

Magic is for fags.
>>
>>46407472
this
>>
>>46407472
like you wouldn't use an enchantment that improved your shield in a small way if given the opportunity.

just because you don't have access to magic doesn't mean you should berate those who do.
>>
>>46407392
Piercing and stabbing are the same thing. You can't protect against one but not the other.
>>
>>46407773
sure you can, it'd stop arrows, the thicker the cloak the more blunt the arrows become, till they're so blunt it's like firing your non-sharpened car keys as an arrow tip, which would hurt but won't cut skin. But a good stabbing sword would just push the cloak through your skin unless the cloak was really thick. Though the cloak would certainly help against being stabbed by the tip of the sword it won't stop a close up and forceful stab.
>>
>>46408025
So what you mean is penetration vs blunt trauma
>>
>>46408087
no, I mean projectile penetration vs melee penetration, since projectiles expend their power on impact but a melee weapon can receive more force as the wielder pushes.

It'd be useless against blunt except to prevent any sharp bits from cutting you. It'd be super useful against slashing attacks, such as if someone tried to disembowel you.

Of course, the original magic item can turn into a shield as required.
>>
>>46394618
I very frequently see shields in games, though.
>>
I was in a game with a "Beholder Shield."

It was engraved with an image of a beholder with gems for its eyes, and allowed the wielder to fire their choice of beholder eye beam from it, but an eye would "close" with each spent charge.
>>
File: Angelo_Credo.jpg (87 KB, 1280x912) Image search: [Google]
Angelo_Credo.jpg
87 KB, 1280x912
>>46394618

A special tower shield that, when worn on the back become a pair of angelic wings to bear it's wielder aloft.

There were a set of three such shields given as part of the heavenly Regalia to the three knights who guarded the Gates of White Amoa
>>
>>46409009
I like that artifact origin, I think I'm going to appropriate it for my campaign.
>>
>>46394618
You could throw it.
>>
>>46394618
>Rarely do you see shields in games.
Are you retarded?
>>
>>46409526
Came to post this. I see shields in games all the time, often because I'm behind one.
>>
>>46394618
Well, I had an idea after I was switching channels and suddenly the remote stopped working when it hit History Channel, and Ancient Aliens was on. It talked about acoustics, healing, travel, and communication, and how the civ in question, despite using advanced technology, only needed spears, swords, and shields

A shield that, while hiding behind it, would heal you. Bashing would release a shockwave, and could even amplify the sounds you make. When it's on your back and not on your arm/hand, would give a boost to movement speed
>>
>>46394618
I can be used as a mobile platform, a sled, wind deterrent, a projectile, portable shelter, a stretcher, an item carrier, a roof, a dragon boat blinger, a platter and more importantly, a face smasher.
>>
It'd be fun to have a shield that works like cornstarch. The harder you hit it, the harder it gets, but if you just carefully stick your sword into it, it goes through effortlessly.
>>
A shield that pulls your enemy's weapon towards it.

A shield that explodes upon being struck and shreds the attacker with metal shards.

Dual shields that act like portals, so if they stab a spear into one, the spear comes out the other shield.
>>
>>46410182
>The slow blade penetrates the shield
>>
File: 21.jpg (53 KB, 750x1129) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
53 KB, 750x1129
>gravity shield

Could work in sci-fi or fantasy, can manipulate gravity for a variety of functions like redirecting attacks, slowing attacks of as an offensive/tripping weapon.

Also gonna post some of my shield art/dudes with shields.
>>
File: lantern shield.jpg (105 KB, 736x747) Image search: [Google]
lantern shield.jpg
105 KB, 736x747
>>46410247

Oh, and don't forget about lantern shields.
>>
File: shields.jpg (2 MB, 5230x1800) Image search: [Google]
shields.jpg
2 MB, 5230x1800
>>46410257
>>
File: 1459495695914.jpg (271 KB, 640x940) Image search: [Google]
1459495695914.jpg
271 KB, 640x940
>>46410263
>>
>>46410269
>>
File: dark souls 69.jpg (119 KB, 800x596) Image search: [Google]
dark souls 69.jpg
119 KB, 800x596
>>46410272
>>
File: dark souls 70.jpg (104 KB, 800x426) Image search: [Google]
dark souls 70.jpg
104 KB, 800x426
>>46410277
>>
File: dark souls 75.jpg (206 KB, 753x1200) Image search: [Google]
dark souls 75.jpg
206 KB, 753x1200
>>46410283
>>
File: 1457486274386.jpg (2 MB, 4000x3203) Image search: [Google]
1457486274386.jpg
2 MB, 4000x3203
>>46410293

done
>>
>>46410269
I thought I could always tell which games the characters done in this art style come from but I don't know this one. Where is she from?
>>
>>46410347
nevermind, I found it, Granblue Fantasy, only for Andriod & iOS. No wonder I hadn't heard of it.
>>
File: image.jpg (176 KB, 982x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176 KB, 982x1024
I'm fond of the idea and design of the King's Mirror from Dark Souls 2

The boss who uses it against you can not only deflect any kind of magic thrown against it, he can also summon phantom soldiers through it. You can see their blackened shades banging against the shield before breaking out and joining the fray.
>>
>>46410675
>deflect any kind of magic thrown against it
it's also a physical object that your weapons bounce off of. Different than any other shield in the game in that the Mirror Knight doesn't need to be "blocking" to stop attacks from that direction.

Hmm, I wonder if that could be done well on the tabletop...
>>
File: Beet.jpg (275 KB, 675x755) Image search: [Google]
Beet.jpg
275 KB, 675x755
>>46394618
Beet the Vandel Buster had a good one. A tower shield that acts as a healing focus, and can curl up into a ball and chain. Mechanically, it makes no goddamn sense, but this is magic, so it works just fine.
>>
>>46407472
>Implying you wouldn't jump all over an unbreakable shield.
>>
File: Imperious_Knight_Concept.png (896 KB, 1109x763) Image search: [Google]
Imperious_Knight_Concept.png
896 KB, 1109x763
>6 dark souls-related posts
>no Orma & Reeve Greatshields of good ol' days after 9/11
>>46410675
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-61Z1ht7zw
never forget
>>
>>46408173

You're an idiot.
If your argument is that a melee stab would push the cloak into your skin, it would effectively dull the tip the same way you described it stopping arrows. Piercing is piercing.
>>
File: 1412222491971.webm (2 MB, 840x472) Image search: [Google]
1412222491971.webm
2 MB, 840x472
>>46411044
I never had the second shield drop for me, and I must have killed those fuckers 50 times
>>
>>46411044
THE WALL
Dual Shield characters/NPCs are glorious
>>
>>46411056
yes, it would dull the tip, but you can still stab someone with a dull blade, especially if it's a cloak.

Impenetrable tight clothes would stop a stab (or turn it into a bruising jab) since there's no loose cloth a stab could push pass and drag into a wound.
>>
The flesh shield.

A large rectangular shield similar painted red with a fine wooden border, on closer inspection the red 'paint' is actually one large scab, slightly warm to the touch. When a blade pierces the scab, the pink meat underneath surges out and grabs hold of the intruding object, along with the arm of the attacker.
The shield is very thin though and thick fibers of flesh may jump out from both sides and grab a hold of the wielder of the shield as well.
If the fibers are not removed the victim will weaken and the shield thicken. If the tendrils remain attached long enough the scab will pop off and become a new shield.
The fleshshield is very light and several may be carried. daggers and such must be on hand and within reach to cut the tendrils if the shield mistakes its wielder for prey. Something that occurs all too often.
Flesh shields are known to catch birds and rodents if left alone for too long. One such shield was left in a cow pasture for a year, the farmer vanished along with his herd but his heir became rich selling the hundreds of fresh shields he found in the pasture.

They're also edible, although quite chewy.
>>
>>46411044
Is this some sort of parody or act or is that guy really an insufferable twat that people actually watch?
>>
The magnetic shield

Any iron weapon which hits the shield will be stuck and unusable.
Everything which sticks to the shield will also become magnetic and sooner or later you will have to drop the shield because of its crazy weight
>>
>>46394618
Firebreathing
>>
>>46394618
Acid geyser
>>
>>46414613
The latter.

DSP is a fascinating mongrel.
>>
in classical RPGs and many games shields are for specialists only, while in reality they used a lot more frequently.

When shields do appear, they are almost always represented poorly, plain armor bonus or a percentage to block is very boring and doesn't represent how shields were actually used very well.

Furthermore you wouldn't carry a shield around on your back while in a town. Shields were often large and heavy. Not only would it be tiring, but it'd get in the way a lot and you'd look stupid.

Bucklers almost never appear, but when they do they are treated like shitty shields, which they were not. They were used very differently. The small size of bucklers actually would make them ideal for adventurers, since you could wear on on your hip without it getting in the way.

Dual wielding appears waaaaaay to often in games. While wielding two weapons was sometimes done, and is explained in surviving historical fencing manuals, a shield or cloak is preferable to having another sword. Never should a person attack with both weapons at once.
>>
>>46414613
He's actually an insufferable twat. People watch him mostly to mock him, which is still bad but at least it's IRONIC.
>>
>Target Shield
>Anyone who attacks the person wielding the shield is more inclined to target the shield itself rather than the person wielding it
>>
>>46394618
Absorbs the kinetic energy from blows both weakening them and being stored in the shield for an extra strength shield bash

One use throw away wooden shields that are covered in a sticky liquid that makes it almost impossible to remove while in battle rending blades useless
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.