[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QUEST Reborn In An RPG S03 EP65
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 24
File: NEW LIFE OP.png (31 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
NEW LIFE OP.png
31 KB, 500x500
Hey guys, what happened to the site? it looks awful. Good thing I use a high contrast plug in that lets me change the colors.
>>
>>46394168
Time for more Miel lewds.
>>
>>46394168
here and this is weird.
>>
File: shit looks awful yo.jpg (500 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
shit looks awful yo.jpg
500 KB, 1920x1080
>>46394221
Hey. Say, do you see somewhere an option to change the board style? I used to have it set to dark with white font, and while the plug in im using now allows me to revert the colors, the pictures are also affected, which isn't very pretty.
>>
>>46394168
Here, on my phone, must not be on the phone version.
>>
>>46394294
well, at least we are starting on time. So, wanna finish the thingie with Stella or do we go back to Eldric & co?
>>
>>46394329
Might as well finish Stella's day.

There should be a theme selection under options.
>>
>>46394329
Stella please

>>46394359
where's Options?
>>
File: demon spirit seed manual 001.jpg (234 KB, 800x1131) Image search: [Google]
demon spirit seed manual 001.jpg
234 KB, 800x1131
>>46394359
Could you please take a screenshot and paint an arrow on mspaint leading to it? blind here, its hard to find stuff if they move it around.

>>46394396
>where's Options?
and i guess its hard even without the added difficulty.

Adrianna was fuming as she headed towards the 1st year girl's dormitory.

It was to the point where the other students and even the teachers felt like letting her through without talking to her.

A little under half an hour later, Stella and Leche came into the large room. Stella went over to Adrianna's bed and casually climbed up to lie down next to her.

The blonde had enough, she violently pushed Stella away and threw her unto the floor.

Or that's what was supossed to happen. Instead, she found moving the wolf girl about as hard as moving a medium-size castle.

"Wh- what's with you, you are too weird!?" -she cried out to her
"Why? Adrianna, steak!"
"Y-you moron! dumb bitch I don't want to see you!"
"I'm not a dog, I'm a wolf, though?" -the brown girl lowered her soft ears and tail

Adrianna gave up, and just turned around to sink her face into the pillows.

"It was meant to be the start of my great school life, but you ruined it!"
"I'm sorry."
"Y-you don't even know what you did, do you?" -she sighed, looking at the girl.

She literally looked like a chastized puppy.

She had to remind herself. Stella is 11 years old.

"You are so unfair."
"How?"
"In every possible way! you are cute, and have good grades, and your body!"
"I'm unfair?"
"Yes, your... your everything is! I was meant to be everyone's idol, the most popular 1st year, and you took that. And now you take lord Alard, too!"

The blonde was actually crying.

"Cousin Alard? I took him?"
"Uh?" -Adrianna said
"Uh?" -Stella replied
"Uh?" -Leche commented

1/?
>>
File: horny girls.png (596 KB, 600x1227) Image search: [Google]
horny girls.png
596 KB, 600x1227
Lol at how the names keeps getting changed from anon to girl names. Also, Cara Underwood would be translated to Expensive lesser erection in spanish. Or close.

>>46394548

"Lord Alard is your cousin?" -Adrianna
"He's a lord?" -Stella
"But you're not human?" -Leche
"What's a lord? is that a gentleman? cousin Alard is a gentleman."

It took a while for the girls to get through to each other. By then it was dinner time, and Stella's tummy growled with a literal wolf's hunger.

"Adrianna, my steak!" -she cried softly
"Ah... alright."
"Yay!"

When they were walking towards the kitchen, Adrianna asked Stella to introduce her to Alard.

"How's Stella doing?" - Lyann asked Eldric as he read from the linked notebook.

It would be a bit of a waste to have to make a whole new set of linked books to include Stella, so until they figured out how to just add a new one to the pre existing network, she was borrowing Alard's to send messages home.

"She says she made a friend, and that Alard is a gentleman. And that she didn't know."
"Uh?"
"I don't know either, love."

Lyann leaned over his shoulder to read, but it didn't clarify anything.

"It looks like she's having fun." -she declared in the end
"Yes." -he agreed, and gently held her chin so he could kiss her.

Let's end with Stella there for now. You guys want some light lewd with Lyann and/or Aritsu or just move to the next day right away.
>>
>>46394700
Light lewd with Aritsu, she deserves some attention.
>>
>>46394700
aritsu she could use come love
>>
>>46394700
Aritsu loving action
>>
>>46394700
Aritsu indeed
>>
File: Themes and Styles.png (122 KB, 1275x671) Image search: [Google]
Themes and Styles.png
122 KB, 1275x671
The Style menu is on the bottom of the Catalog.
The Tomorrow Style is probably what you want.

This doesn't transfer to threads, though.
>>
>>46394899
its part of the April fools joke they did this weird ass makeover which sucks ass
>>
File: light metal 001.jpg (624 KB, 780x1103) Image search: [Google]
light metal 001.jpg
624 KB, 780x1103
>>46394808
>>46394789

"Uhmm..." -they let go of each other's lips as Aritsu approaches from Eldric's left to the desk.

She leans forth a little, and gently closed the linked journal before placing a different book on the desk.

"This is?" -Eldric looks at the book over the desk, and then back at the elf princess.
"This is miss Gina's research journal. Well, there's not much yet. It's only been a couple of weeks after all, but please look at the page I bookmarked for you." -she replies politely while keeping her hands on her lap, standing straight.

She really fits our mental image of a beautiful secretary, doesn't she? Ah, well, except for the fact she's in thin negligé underwear, complete with a garterbelt and stpckings matching her long gloves. Its all in white silk, of course. Well, it's not as if its a rule or something like that, but when she came by to 'study overnight' we lost no time in kissing her while we stripped her.

We do intend to study and work, though. Really.

Uhmm...

She does look lovely. The way she blushes from tip to toes when we stare at her is just unfair.

*stare*

*blush*

*staa~re*

*furious blush*

This is fun by itself. Ah, let's do a bit of work. Yes, let's work...

Ah, it seems miss Gina has finally found the brain and... there's no brain. The whole thing works as a brain AND a muscle. That is to say, it has a working anatomy, but no vital organs.

It also doesn't seems to have a digestive system. It probably uses ambient energy of some type.

Well, contrary to pop culture, all of the brain is important. That 'human beings only use 10% of the brain' rumour is just that, a rumour.

Technically, this means that removing any part of the monster is the same as removing a part of its brain.

Well, its easier said than done. So far, she suggests using electricity, as blunt traume, slicing injuries and most energy types do not seem as effective.

It's not that it is weak to electricity. It's that its resistant to everything else.

1/?
>>
File: every day aritsu.jpg (433 KB, 608x846) Image search: [Google]
every day aritsu.jpg
433 KB, 608x846
>>46394899
I cant find it, hopefully it will be over by tomorrow

>>46395096

"Well, we can use a skill to lower their resistances to the level of normal attributes."
"That would still mean that their electricity resistance would become a weakness, so we should use electricity either way." -comments Aritsu
"Ah, there are staves and wands that transform elemental attacks of a type into another. Should we try to mass produce those so everyone can use lightning when needed?" -Lyann presses a finger against her forehead- "It would be really expensive, however."

"Ah, what we need is a debuffing grenade. Or something like that."
"What's a grenade?" -Lyann
"It's a explosive you can throw... I guess it would be similar to a potion that explodes when you throw it. A one use item. It would still be cheaper than mass producing staves and wands."
"Oh, we have those back home. We use them to cast water spells en masse, for forest fires." -Aritsu
"Ah! that sounds great, can we ask you to explain it to us, then?"
"I will write down everything I know!" -she answers, happy to be helpful

She looks really cute, smiling with both hands made into little fists before her. Since she's in her underwear and making a cheerful pose, we can't help but be moved.

We are moved on both heads, the one on top, and the one on the middle.

Ah... I want to bully the princess a little bit. In a lewd manner.

>Let's train her a little bit
>Let's be lewd but cute, and gently carry her to the bed
>Let's teach both girls to love/kiss each other on command.
>Other
>>
>>46395493
>>Let's be lewd but cute, and gently carry her to the bed
>>
>>46395493
>>Let's train her a little bit
>>
>>46395493
>Let's teach both girls to love/kiss each other on command
>>
>>46395543
>>46395541
>>46395517
Sometimes, I swear you guys vote for every possible option just to mess with me.
Let's wait for a tie breaker. Maybe if one of you explains in further detail what you want?
>>
>>46395493
>>Let's teach both girls to love/kiss each other on command.

>>46395589
sorry hard time choosing.
>>
File: aritsu heavy armor.jpg (286 KB, 850x1177) Image search: [Google]
aritsu heavy armor.jpg
286 KB, 850x1177
>>46395591
Keep calm and carry on (to another thread), then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrHkKXFRbCI

>>46395615
>>46395543
>>Let's teach both girls to love/kiss each other on command

>>46395541
>>>Let's train her a little bit

>>46395517
>>>Let's be lewd but cute, and gently carry her to the bed

Typing
>>
File: princess aritsu 2.jpg (590 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
princess aritsu 2.jpg
590 KB, 750x1000
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFE4GnUirOY

"Well, alright. It's not my fault, it's because the princess is too cute and sexy. Yes, it is Aritsu's fault." -Eldric says while calmly standing up, then placing the chair back against the desk
"Eh?" -she cries out softly as Eldric approaches her

He takes her hand and softly pulls her to the bed, then sits her on his right leg.

"Lyann, come here."
"Sure?"

She is wearing a white silk and cotton robe. Its a very cuddly looking robe, with cotton on the outside and silk on the inside. Ah, maybe we should try and get her a red one to go with her hair?

"Sit here."
"Alright."

*Kiss the Lyann*
*Kiss the Aritsu*

*Repeat for a while*

Of course, its nice. It's the sort of thing we could do without getting bored of it, but that's not the point right now.

While gently caressing them, we continue to kiss them. After taking off Lyann's robe, we continue to kiss her.

Aritsu's panties are side-tie, so we can easily remove them. It was a good idea to introduce side-tie panties. This revolutionary invention will surely make the world a better place.

If you disagree, you are not a fun person. Go suck an egg.

Little by little, we pull back, even as we keep gently pulling them closer. Pretty soon, they are close enough for their noses to gently touch.

"Now, kiss."

As they try to kiss us, we stop them.

"Now, kiss."

Again, we stop them.

"Uh?" x2

"Now, kiss." -we repeat with a smile

"Eldric..."
"President..."
"You've kissed before, right? so now, kiss."
"Uhmm... but that..." -the elf girl blushes
"It was... well..."

Right, it was after we have been having fun for a good while. A heat of the moment kind of thing. We know that.

"Because I say so, kiss."
"Uhmm..." x2

They stare at us for a bit

>"Please?"
>"Because I say so, kiss" - calmly but firmly
>Other
>>
>>46395885
>>"Because I say so, kiss" - calmly but firmly
>>
>>46395885
>>
>>46395885
>Other
Make a finger go into each girl to direct them towards each other.
>>
>>46395885
>>
File: princess aritsu.jpg (158 KB, 900x740) Image search: [Google]
princess aritsu.jpg
158 KB, 900x740
>>46396005
>>46395961
>>46395939
>>>"Because I say so, kiss" - calmly but firmly

>>46395999
>Make a finger go into each girl to direct them towards each other.

We always have 7-15 IPs on the thread yet only 3-4 ppl vote...

"Ah... y-yes!" -Aritsu blushes and lowers the tip od her ears.

Seeing her look at her with wet, trembling eyes, Lyann can't help but to blush in turn.

"Eldric, this..."
"I want to see you kiss."
"Uhmm... just like that...?"
"Yes. I want to see you kiss. So kiss."
"Jeez... Eldric you meanie!" -she cries out, bright red

They kiss.

Naturally, they hold hands.

"Cross your wrists behind your back."

They pull their hands away, and cross them behind their back.

"That's it. Good girls." -he gently praises them- "Keep kissing."

Gently caressing their bodies as they kiss, he kisses their shoulders and necks, his hands roaming over them.

"That's it. Don't stop until I say so. Ah, keep your eyes slightly open. Good, you look so beautiful like this."

Eldric leans forth and starts nibbling and licking on Aritsu's ear, making the elf girl whine and cry against Lyann's lips.

At the same time, his hand caresses Lyann's back and hips, then moves up to gently massage the back of her neck.

>Now let's get them used to kissing without us along. Let's have them relocate to the bed while we watch from the chair
>Let's finger them until they come like this
>Other
>>
>>46396236
>>Now let's get them used to kissing without us along. Let's have them relocate to the bed while we watch from the chair
>>
>>46396236
>>Now let's get them used to kissing without us along. Let's have them relocate to the bed while we watch from the chair
>>
>>46396236
>Other
Let's relocate to the bed and have them continue kissing while on top of us.
>>
>>46396236
>>
File: aritsu 009.jpg (142 KB, 850x459) Image search: [Google]
aritsu 009.jpg
142 KB, 850x459
>>46396287
>>46396261
>>>Now let's get them used to kissing without us along. Let's have them relocate to the bed while we watch from the chair

I don't know why, but the names replacing the anonymous thing really are starting to make me chuckle

>>46396343
>Let's relocate to the bed and have them continue kissing while on top of us.

"That's it. Good girls. Girls lips are really soft, aren't they? I think it's a little unfair."

He gives them each a kiss, and has them stand briefly, then relocate on top of the bed.

"Kneel before each other on the bed. Yes, that's it. Thighs wide apart, rest your weight on your knees and toes. That's it. You can have your elbows touch behind you, right? Get closer to each other... there you go. Now kiss."

The beauties follow our instructions, and while their bodies are close enough for their breasts to squeeze against each other's, they kiss.

>"Keep your elbows together. That's it." -only we get to feel them up. Not even each other unless we say so
>"You can caress each other now." -let's give them extra motivation
>Other

Eldric moves to the desk and retrieves the tall chair, places it next to the bed and sits on it while leaning on its back rest, hiw arms crossed under his chain.

"Good girls."
>>
>>46396596
>>"You can caress each other now." -let's give them extra motivation
>>
>>46396596
>"You can caress each other now." -let's give them extra motivation
>>
>>46396596
>>"You can caress each other now." -let's give them extra motivation

on the bright side its giving good names for MC's in future quests
>>
>>46396596
>>"Keep your elbows together. That's it." -only we get to feel them up. Not even each other unless we say so
>>
File: aritsu 008.jpg (125 KB, 600x839) Image search: [Google]
aritsu 008.jpg
125 KB, 600x839
I cant post what I wanted to. It says "your post is spam" no matter what I try. What do I do? I have no idea what makes the system think it is spam
>>
>>46396596
>Other
Bring out Atruma and Fahima, and have them serve Eldric while Lyann and Atruma continue to put on a show for him.
>>
>>46397026
Try formatting it differently, and maybe try posting one paragraph at a time to find out which paragraph is triggering the filter.
>>
"You can touch each other now. No, rather, touch each other now."
"Ah, but..." -Lyann looks at us while holding hands with Aritsu
"Go ahead."

1/? (sorry trying to find out what paragraph is the problem)
>>
>>46397120

"Ah!" -Aritsu gasps softly as Lyann starts gently caressing her hips and face.

"Don't stop kissing, though."

Soon, the girls are kissing while gently caressing and feeling each other. Their delicate fingers slide, rub, pinch and twist as they kiss.

2/?
>>
>>46397142

"Ah, its unfair how cute you are." -says Eldric while enjoying the sight.

Aritsu leans down a little, and starts kissing the redhead's chin for a bit.
Lyann lifts her right hand to hold the princess' face so she can kiss her lips again.

Options:
1) "Lyann, we'll buy you a set of gloves and stockings to match the princess, tomorrow."
2) "Aritsu, we'll buy you a collar to match Lyann's, tomorrow."
3) Both

"Don't close your eyes all the way. That's it. Ah, keep going."

Eldric moves forth and oulls each girl's hair into a ponytail riding high behind their heads. It leaves their necks exposed, and looks pretty nice.

"I'm going to go back to reading now"

Options
1) So you can stop
2) Don't mind and keep going until I say so
3) What this guy said >>46397031
4) Other
>>
>>46397196
>1) So you can stop

im ready to move on
>>
>>46397196
>3
>3
Option 3 for both.
>>
>>46397227
and both

didnt see the first option
>>
>>46397196
seriously I just erased one word chin and replaced it with face. I wonder what the problem was.

>>46397031 >>46397227
I honestly think its lewder and more fun to get them used to kiss each other just because he says so regardless of if the mood is naughty or not, though, so he would work for a couple of hours while they keep kissing on the bed.

But yeah, after describing that, we just move on with a couple of paragraphs, to the next day.
>>
>>46397196
>2)
>3)
>>
File: aritsu 007.jpg (333 KB, 1000x1494) Image search: [Google]
aritsu 007.jpg
333 KB, 1000x1494
"We'll go shopping tomorrow. Ah, keep going, though"

Eldric summons Fahima, and has her service him. While caressing her face and head, he enjoys her hot, wet mouth as the girls continue to kiss before him.

That night, everyone sleeps together, cuddling Fahima between them until morning.

The school day goes on normally, and while there's no special progress made in the lab, it looks as if everyone is working along fine.

Zoe is helping Aritsu to work on the "debuffing grenade" thanks to the elf princess familiarity with the concept, so we leave them in the lab as we go visit the mage's council to talk about Portia's situation.

The building is just as remember it. A tall and thick tower with a flat roof, and a wide building on the ground floor.

Everyone seems to be working, albeit more than a goverment building, it looks more like a wizard's guild.

There are scrolls and magical tools for sale on the first floor, and it takes us a while to get to one of the clerks to ask what we want to know.

As the man explains, Portia's situation evolves from the fact that she is unique in the region and has no official introductory letter.

When Okaba arrived, he at least had official documents detailing his citizenship, legal status, and the likes. The honeyfaeries showed up en masse, and quickly were accepted as villagers, but since Portia is a completely unusual case, the council decided to wait until she gets papers from her country of origin, or more of her kin show up to prove she's not a magical construct/beast that simply went through a class change at a tample.

>Treestride to Lapsiona and invite someone over
>Get her official documents in a nearby country, maybe Opal or Eopolis
>Well, as long as she's not targetted as a monster its fine (for now) so lets leave it as is.
>Other
>>
>>46397704
>>Treestride to Lapsiona and invite someone over
>>
>>46397704
>Treestride to Lapsiona and invite someone over
>>
>>46397704
Who would we invite, that wouldn't involve a lot of wrangling and paperwork.
No, this is faster and rams through the council that this is a Coalition diplomatic incident waiting to happen if they don't comply.
>>
>>46397750
>>46397818
We'd have to get diplomatic papers for the Lapsionian envoy anyway, you know, which would take time.
>>
>>46397704
this guy >>46398022
makes good point if its not to late i'm >>46397818
switching to
>>
File: prime aritsu small.jpg (204 KB, 701x1113) Image search: [Google]
prime aritsu small.jpg
204 KB, 701x1113
>>46397750
>>Treestride to Lapsiona and invite someone over

>>46398022 >>46398091
>>Get her official documents in a nearby country, maybe Opal or Eopolis

Since things are like that, we plan on writing to uncle Wolfric tonight and ask him for documents for Portia. Stella can bring them to us when she returns this weekend.

That should do it, hopefully.

For now, let's keep it as a surprise for her. Oh, we could also prepare her some cake and have a celebration. She's actually a small girl, so she'll like that, right?

Afterwards, we head back to the university, making a detour at Grumnir's, and then at master Tazar's places.

From the dwarven smith, we get another collar just like Lyann's, for Aritsu.

Since he's already made one, he can just [Craft] another in a moment now. If he lacks the materials, we can just replace them with twice their value in gold.

Well, it sounds expensive, but it is a gift for a princess, so it's fine, isn't it? even if its a lewd gift she'll only wear in private.

Yes, it's fine.

Ah, let's also get her a matching set of cuffs and chain, just like Lyann's. It would surely be fun.

Our old party boss gives us a odd look and a sigh, but smiles a little as he uses [Craft] for us.

"That young one has really grown, uh?" -he's giving us a 'I understand' kind of look, you know!?
"Thank you for understanding."

When we are visiting master Tazar, on the other hand, rather than understanding, he can't help but to suggest some ideas.

Since we often give each other feedback and like to bounce ideas off each other, it's fine, right?

Toeless stockings!
Side-tie micro panties!

1/?
>>
File: aritsu 006.jpg (865 KB, 1653x992) Image search: [Google]
aritsu 006.jpg
865 KB, 1653x992
>>46398474

For the bras... well, it's not as if they really need the support. Their attributes are crazy high, so its more of a luxury than a needed thing. That is to say, they won't drop.

They won't drop. Those beautiful things.

Is it fine if there's no bra? but a cute, fluttery bra full of lace is cute, too. No bra is great, but bra is great, too!

Is this a damned if you do, damned if you don't kind of situation!?

Life is hard

"What about a tipless bra?" -Master Tazar comes up with such an idea after a while

"What about a tipless bra?" -Eldric repeats the dwarven artisan's words.

Such amazing words!
Such flawless solution!

As expected from a genius in his field!

Wait, what was his field, again? it was ero lingerie, right? no, it was clothes in general, wasn't it?

"It could offer support but leave the tip exposed."

The tip exposed

Common language can express such amazing concepts!

"Ah, this conversation sounds kind of dangerous." -Tazar's assistant says with a wry smile as she pours us tea.

"By the way, you may have guessed this, but I intent to marry them."
"Right."
"So, could you make them a couple of wedding dressed? we'd actually need three."
"Wedding dresses?"

Uhmm.. we have never gone to an actual wedding. When Ellie married mom and dad, it was a ceremony at home, and she wore on of mom's best dresses.

Don't they have wedding dresses in this world?

Well, though I could understand if they did not. A dress you will only wear ONCE in your lifetime, a super expensive dress like that, for a world where monsters roam the land and people still have "death by beast attack" as #1 cause of death... such things are beyond wasteful, aren't they?

>Still, we should at least get them each a super beautiful high class dress that they can wear to gala events.
>I see... but I really want to see them in a wedding dress. It can become a heirloom later, so its fine
>Other
>>
>>46398609
>>I see... but I really want to see them in a wedding dress. It can become a heirloom later, so its fine
>>
>>46398609
>Still, we should at least get them each a super beautiful high class dress that they can wear to gala events.
We need to consider our future political and military career, because Grandfather can't be depended on to do anything beyond some stupid self-aggrandizing Last Stand that'll still leave the Coalition in disarray and in retreat.
>>
>>46398609
>>Still, we should at least get them each a super beautiful high class dress that they can wear to gala events.
>>
>>46398609
>>Still, we should at least get them each a super beautiful high class dress that they can wear to gala events.
>>
File: main aritsu 005.jpg (2 MB, 3000x3307) Image search: [Google]
main aritsu 005.jpg
2 MB, 3000x3307
>>46398737
reminds me of the last king of constantinople's death.

brb gonna buy bread in the bakery across the street. Its about time it comes out and I like fresh bread way more than any other option.
>>
File: aritsu 004.png (564 KB, 529x840) Image search: [Google]
aritsu 004.png
564 KB, 529x840
>>46398797
>>46398790
>>46398737

>>46398736
>>>I see... but I really want to see them in a wedding dress. It can become a heirloom later, so its fine

"You have their measurements, right?"
"Of course. I keep the data of all my clients, specially my regular ones."
"Then, please think of something spectacular. There's a little over two months for the wedding."
"Uhm. I will bet my name as a tailor on it!"
"Those words sure comfort me. Thank you very much."

With that, we leave master Tazar's shop, and head over to the university and pick up the girls.

Ah, Zoe is being clingy for some reason. As soon as we are on the street, she grabs our hand.

Well, its fine, cause she's adorable.

I wanna do a fast forward of a week until a important breakthrough in the lab. Is there anything specific you guys would want to happen between here and there?
>>
>>46399189
cant think of any thing right now
>>
>>46399189
There's unlocking the Scion Job's second tier abilities for Ren's Shadows.

Upgrading the family manor in Eopolis with indoor plumbing.

Going on dungeon runs with our Pets to make sure they're strong enough.
>>
File: aritsu 002.jpg (631 KB, 1754x1754) Image search: [Google]
aritsu 002.jpg
631 KB, 1754x1754
>>46399296
>There's unlocking the Scion Job's second tier abilities for Ren's Shadows.
>
>Upgrading the family manor in Eopolis with indoor plumbing.
>
>Going on dungeon runs with our Pets to make sure they're strong enough.

All my ideas were lewd. Im glad I asked for suggestions. So, which one of these do you guys like, or should we go through them all in order?
>>
>>46399365
>>Upgrading the family manor in Eopolis with indoor plumbing.

>There's unlocking the Scion Job's second tier abilities for Ren's Shadows.

>Going on dungeon runs with our Pets to make sure they're strong enough.
>>
>>46399365
There's always time to have a lewd afternoon meeting with Miel.
We can discuss how Eldric will provide Miel with Hive Fleets from his shipyards and she will expand the Hegemony in the Jade Islands, while she sits in his lap, her dress pooled on the ground.
>>
>>46399365
>>Upgrading the family manor in Eopolis with indoor plumbing.
at least do this one first.
>>
Alright, so plumbing, then shadows, then playing with the pets in various ways. Agreed?
>>
>>46399510
Im okay with that.
>>
File: mako angel leather.png (559 KB, 800x847) Image search: [Google]
mako angel leather.png
559 KB, 800x847
Ah, I wonder if the people that always get angry about namefags are having an aneurism right now?

Anyway...

A few days later, Stella happily jumps to hug us as we go into uncle Wolfric's manor.

"Ah, brother, I missed brother!" -she cries as she clings and nuzzles her pretty face against us
"Yes yes, have you been a good girl?" -we pat pat her head softly
"Yes!"
"Good girl, good girl."
"Aaah, I like brother's scent."

She says while wagging her tail happily. Well, she's a puppy, so its a given, right?

"Ah, Stella, let go."
"Nope"
"...alright."

Thus, we go in with Stella happily hanging from our neck. Its not as if her weight is an actual bother.

"Oh, welcome home." -Alard greets us politely
"How have you been? has Stella really been a good girl?"
"Yes, she's a good girl." -he pats Stella's head

Well, her head is super pat-able, because she's a puppy.

So, we explain Alard what we want to do.

Of course, he agrees, but is worried about all the literal ground breaking and wall breaking that will need to happen in order to install the pipes.

>Is fine, we can install them just on the 1st floor.
>It'll look bad for a few days, but it's the price to pay
>Other
>>
>>46399913
>>It'll look bad for a few days, but it's the price to pay
>>
>>46399913
>>It'll look bad for a few days, but it's the price to pay
>other
We should draw up plans to also have this installed in the Keep.
>>
>>46399913
>>Is fine, we can install them just on the 1st floor.
>>
File: mako angel kimono.png (642 KB, 650x813) Image search: [Google]
mako angel kimono.png
642 KB, 650x813
>>46399944
>>46399980
>>>It'll look bad for a few days, but it's the price to pay

>>46400000
>>>Is fine, we can install them just on the 1st floor.
Nice get, I guess the mods finally stopped being fags and hogging all the gets

Its a shame it wasnt a lewd post. That would be funny.

Well, with that, we start drafting plans with Alard, and get to work.

Creating a sewage line to the city sewers, then installing the pipes.

The garden grass and bushes look a bit worse for wear since we had to move them around, but since the gardener helped (and Stella thinks she helped), it doesn't takes as long as it could have.

Over the next three days, we [Treestride] back and forth between home and Eopolis to install the pipes and then the toilets, but its finally done by the time Stella is ready to come home for the weekend.

"Uhmm..."
"What is it?"

We look at Alard as he stands on the hallway after inspecting the bathroom.

"Its hard to organize a celebration for new toilets. I mean, we worked hard, so I want to celebrate that we are done, but if someone asks me what we are celebrating, it'll just be awkward."

>Lets do it anyway
>Come home with us. You have never come, so you need to meet the family, right? it'll be fine to celebrate that way.
>Other
>>
>>46400283
>Come home with us. You have never come, so you need to meet the family, right? it'll be fine to celebrate that way.
We should get the family majordomo to organize the installation of indoor plumbing at the Keep.
We will need the plumbing not only because we will be living there, but also because it is where dignitaries will meet for Coalition meetings and where the townspeople will evacuate to in times of emergency.
>>
>>46400283
>>Come home with us. You have never come, so you need to meet the family, right? it'll be fine to celebrate that way.
>>
>>46400283
>>Come home with us. You have never come, so you need to meet the family, right? it'll be fine to celebrate that way.
>>
File: ying yang shadow Mako.jpg (66 KB, 640x303) Image search: [Google]
ying yang shadow Mako.jpg
66 KB, 640x303
>>46400405
>>46400366
>>46400341

"Ah, in that case, lets see if father or grandfather are free this weekend."

In the end, both uncle and grandpa couldn't make it, but they both apologized for it and promised to make time for our wedding.

Yes. Of course we told them about the wedding.

Uncle Wolfric wanted to host it at the keep, in a traditional manner, while granspa wanted us to have a smaller ceremony without having to turn the event into a political move, with nobles and merchant princes being invited.

Well, the people of Eopolis loves it when our family has weddings. Traditionally, it ends in a big festival and has a faery-tale-like atmosphere.

Honestly, it would be ideal if we could have a big event and still keep it as a family event, but that would be hard, isn't it?

"Don't worry" -says Alard- "I'll think of something and tell you as soon as I come up with it."
"Uh. You aren't thinking of paying for it, right? I can afford my own wedding. No problem."
"There's no way we'd let you pay for it, though!"

Grandpa pats our shoulders. It feels as if we are going to break! seriously grandpa, chill!

Its sort of amazing that the floor didn't broke, honestly. Grandpa's unreasonable strength is at that level, you know?

Well, as expected, dad, mom and Ellie are happy to have Alard staying for the weekend.

Our siblings, too, are happy to meet their cousin. The fact that he brought them all sweet cakes may have helped, too.

"Oh, who is this distinguished young lady?"
"I'm Athena. It is a pleasure to meet you."

Indeed, Athena greets our cousin with a curtly bow. She is naturally elegant and graceful.

Ah, since our cousin is staying over

>We should spend the weekend home with him
>We should take him leveling with us and our pets
>Other
>>
>>46400722
>>Other
take him out on the town while he's here
>>
>>46400722
>>We should take him leveling with us and our pets
>>
>>46400722
to move things along I'm >>46400847
switching to support >>46400769
>>
>>46400722
We need to find a way to out-level grandpa so that he doesn't screw up the UN or Peacekeeper Command.
>>
>>46400769
Do you even have any ideas for this?
We're not adults yet, so where would we go?
>>
>>46400722
as some else showed can i >>46401085
switch back to
>>
>>46401136
lets see we could show him the school; if the nomads their is that

i just dont want to keep him in the house seems kinda rude ya know
>>
File: battle damage mako.jpg (932 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
battle damage mako.jpg
932 KB, 850x850
>>46401097
>>We should take him leveling with us and our pets

>>46401085
>>46400769
>take him out on the town while he's here

We spend the weekend showing Alard around. The university, the adventurer's guild, the brown elf girl that sells fruit at the entrance of the commercial district. Of course we introduce him to Grumnir and Miiyau.

We take him to master Tazar to have a suit made for how, and show him the nomad's campsite outside the city.

We take him to the orphanage and introduce him to the children there.

Well, because the 'entertaiment' stablishments in this world's age are all R-rated, its better if we just show him around.

Ah, we can also show him to other places, right? [Treestride] opens a lot of possibilities!

>Let's go to the beach
>Let's go to the baths
>Let's go elsewhere (suggestion?)
>Other
>>
>>46401266
>>Let's go to the beach
>>
>>46401254
Pretty poor entertainment, and there's the leveling we could have done.
Honestly, people keep on pushing that aside when there's a demon invasion coming and we're barely leveled high enough to beat back small groups of them.
>>
>>46401266
>Let's go to the baths
>Other: introduce him to the Salamander tribes at the same time
Alard should be shown that monsters have their own civilizations. Also that the orcs have their own cities.
>>
>>46401323
>beach
>empty except for ourselves
He doesn't swing that way, you know.
>>
>>46401266
supporting >>46401409

>>46401325
sorry I got impatient and changed my >>46401085
vote
>>
File: zombie slaying mako in bikini.jpg (417 KB, 666x1000) Image search: [Google]
zombie slaying mako in bikini.jpg
417 KB, 666x1000
>>46401325
>Pretty poor entertainment, and there's the leveling we could have done.
Well, it depends largely on where you are and what you find fun, I guess.
We could go to a nomad tent and watch the dancers. Its colorful and loud and busy. If you like that sort of thing, its great.

In Eopolis we could go to the opera or to a play.

In Alquia there's colisseums and gladiatorial arenas, as well as poetry recitals.

In Opal there's temples and ceremonies, as well as bars, so you can go enjoy your faith or your drink.

And of course, there's coin girls everywhere, but I doubt we would go to hire such a person or take Alard with us if we did.

>>46401447
>>46401409
>>Let's go to the baths
>>Other: introduce him to the Salamander tribes at the same time

>>46401323
>>>Let's go to the beach

Ah that reminds me... well, I guess its alright if Alard asks it in game.

And so, on the last day of our cousin's stay, we take everyone to the baths in the orc's city. Of course, we rented the whole place.

"I think it's rather amazing that the orcs like such things. When you find them on the field, they certainly don't look the part."
"Aren't those wild monsters, though?" - points out Eldric
"Ah, you are right."

Alard is enjoying the hot bath with everyone. We loaned him a pair of swimming trunks, of course.

"But, I have a question."
"Yes?"
"You have a salamander pet, right?"
"Yes, so?"
"But the ones we saw in town have villager status. They're the same tribe, right?"
"Right."
"So, what defines someone's class? is it just having a home? why didn't they had nomad class before? why monster?" -Alard asks casually as he soaks in the hot water
"I... don't know?"

>Call Fahima over and ask her about such stuff
>We'll ask around later
>Other
>>
>>46402094
>>Call Fahima over and ask her about such stuff
>>
>>46402094
>>Call Fahima over and ask her about such stuff

want me to Archive this thread for you I don't know what to put as a description though?
>>
>>46402094
>Call Fahima over and ask her about such stuff
Also, most of the things you listed are in other cities.
That is irrelevant to the matter of there not being much entertainment in Albion for someone who isn't a student of the Academy.
When the conversation is about showing Alard around Albion, why would you bring up the entertainment that can be found in Opal, Alquia, and other places?
>>
>>46402254
uhmm how about "Lewd training with Lyann & Aritsu, family visits over, and we become a plumber. Mama mia!"?

Anyway, I guess we should stop here for tonight? next week we'll start with the conversation with Fahima about when do monsters become villagers, or viceversa.
>>
>>46402402
ok thanks for running
>>
File: cutesy mako 2.png (655 KB, 657x957) Image search: [Google]
cutesy mako 2.png
655 KB, 657x957
>>46402284
just showing that yes, the options arent many no matter where you go. In Albion, its pretty much just the bars, the whorehouses, and the nomad's dance tents.

Its a pretty primitive world, after all.

Anyway have a good week, guys!
>>
>>46402516
Ok thread Archived and you have a good week too.
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.