[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hellion Quest 145
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 8
File: hellionquest.png (289 KB, 400x616) Image search: [Google]
hellionquest.png
289 KB, 400x616
You are Wolfgang Crowther, and you’re being showered with kisses by your girlfriend (who is also the Imperiate).

After two days of Sierra avoiding you by every means possible, you have learned that her disappearance had nothing to do with you. She was in Canada, of all places. It is your sincerest hope she forgets about the existence of the voice message you left on her phone.

Given your girlfriend has little to no capability with anything resembling technology, you should be safe for the time being. But at some point in the near future, you need to get her phone to yourself and remove it, before anything regrettable happens.

Of course there are worse developments than phone drama. Nabuth’shazzar is back, and he’s not alone. You are being watched. And with what you’ve gleaned of the situation between Father and Sulkrasph, you fear the last few months’ reprieve is at an end.

----

HP: 10
PP: 26/34

A nervous knot deep in your chest loosens. You can’t express how relieving it is to know Sierra wasn’t too scarred by what happened. Things are still normal between you, and you freaked out over nothing.

You know what, scratch that. Things aren’t normal. They’re better. Sierra’s not afraid of you anymore. She doesn’t get all red and blustery when you brush her hair out of her eyes, or freeze up when you decide drape an arm behind her waist.

She grins devilishly and presses her forehead to your brow, her obsidian eyes sharp and soft at the same time. Her aura is aflame with rings and halos of a hundred shades of power, outlining her in wondrous brilliance even sunnier than before.
>>
you're not Languid!
>>
Whatever happened in Canada, she’s brighter now from it, sharper.

Thoughtfully, you draw your fingers through her soft, dark hair, resting them on the root of her right horn. You’re keenly aware of the way her knee to rests atop your own. So long as you suppress the blazing pains incited from lying on your side, who knows how long you can stay like this with her. There’s little in this world, or any other that you’re aware of, that can put a dampener on Sierra’s affection.

But Sierras expression shadows, and you feel the muscles of her back tense slightly beneath the cloth of her shirt. “What’s it this time?” she asks, her light voice quiet and dark.

Dammit, she sensed your discomfort. You redouble your focus, burying your pain in peace and calm.

“You can just say, you know,” she says darkly, the tips of her razoredged fingers trailing across the corner of your neck, behind your ear. “Like, if I don’t want to talk about it, I mean.”

>It’s not important.
>No, it’s more that I don’t want to talk about it.
>Respond by hugging her closer to yourself.
>To be completely honest, my side’s killing me slowly.
>You don’t.
>It’s not that. Really. It’s something else.
>If it makes you feel better, I was thinking about keeping my door locked from.
> I’m going to go get a drink. Do you want anything? (Take a momentary break to get a hold of yourself)
>Other (?)
>>
Do not be confused by the various names. I am still the same Languor I've been since thread one.

QM Twitter: tinyurl.com=twitter-HellionQuest
Character Sheet: http://pastebin.com/edit/Z9z3y46P
Ask Languor anything: tinyurl.com=ask-fm-HellionQM

The Story So Far: tinyurl.com=thisisnotatrueending-hellion
1-50 Thread Summary: http://pastebin.com/DYy8w24r
51-100 Thread Summary: http://pastebin.com/wx3HtRT5

(I'm having issues with spam detection for some reason. the '='s should be slashes.)
>>
>>46393454
>>
> I’m going to go get a drink. Do you want anything? (Take a momentary break to get a hold of yourself)
>>
>>46393454
>I’m going to go get a drink. Do you want anything? (Take a momentary break to get a hold of yourself)
>>
>>46393454
>>To be completely honest, my side’s killing me slowly.
>>
look at that, Hiroshimoot's shitty samefag detection system is on the fritz, yet 4chanX's new IP detection is still working.
>>46393454

>>
>>46393454
It's a good pain
>>
File: SKELETON_ANGEL.jpg (95 KB, 800x526) Image search: [Google]
SKELETON_ANGEL.jpg
95 KB, 800x526
>>46393454

Why we didn't waifu Sierras Demonbane sister I can never understand. Imagine, skeletons with wings.
>>
>>46393807

There is a samefag detection system now?
>>
>>46393973
nah, I'm just retarded. carry on.
>>
Is the character sheet supposed to be behind a login?
>>
>>46394041
remove the /edit/
http://pastebin.com/Z9z3y46P
>>
>>46394057
Damn, I'd totally plunder that demon's boipussy. Nice portrait, Languid.
>>
File: 1453547053047.jpg (29 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
1453547053047.jpg
29 KB, 360x480
>>46394057
>laptop
>not under personal
fucking normies.
>>
>>46394057
>Sierra's family: Rowan, Harvey, Cassandra
>Sierra's adoptive father: The Butcher
Poor Wolf
>That guy who buys all of Maviel's paintings: Waldric
kek
>>
Anyone remember what the Sierra survival ring is?
>>
>>46394181
It is is the only things that allows them to mack on each other without Wolfy being set on fire
>>
File: 1440548609047.jpg (190 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
1440548609047.jpg
190 KB, 853x480
>Sierra Survival Ring
>Bloodsucking Girlfriend: Sierra
>>
>>46394057
is inculcation meant to be some kind of mind control shit?
>>
>>46393454
>>
>>46393454
>>
So the char sheet is set to account only. People without a pastebin account can't look at it.
>>
>>46393454

You want more than anything to take her up on the offer. But whatever comes out of Sierra’s mouth, you haven’t made it this far in your relationship without noticing her insatiable curiosity.

When you used your neighbor’s shoe polish – it was one time, you were out – she detected the difference in scent and interrogated you about it.

With how she obsesses over details, it’s best to strike the iron while it’s hot. You don’t get to keep a girl like Sierra by giving her reasons to distrust you. You’re still not comfortable being so open with another person. But looking at it from a positive perspective, her being empathetic keeps you truthful, in any case.

“I’m going to be complete honest, my side’s killing me slowly,” you say, allowing some pain to bleed through to your expression.

Sierra stiffens, and what little color there is in her face drains away.

You give her a wry smile, and ease yourself up. “I’m going to go get a drink. Do you want anything?”

Her eyes flick toward the kitchen, and she rights herself. “No you don’t, you just take a break,” she orders, suddenly very serious. Placing a hand high on your shoulder, well out of the way of your injuries, she applies gentle pressure urging you back down.

Unwilling to resist, you quickly wind up lying down on your stomach.

“I’ll get it,” she says, popping up from the bed. The moment she’s out of sight, you hear the sound of your fridge opening, despite the fact you didn’t hear Sierra walk over into the kitchen. Her voice calls out from the other side of the apartment. “What do you want?”

While getting your back clawed up isn’t much fun, it has its perks. “Grab a water for me, will you?” you ask.

An instant later, you feel twin winding threads of cool shadow on your back, and Sierra’s hand lowers in front of your face, bony claws carefully wrapped around a water bottle.

You accept it and sit up, taking a drink.
>>
>>46394531
see >>46394057
>>
>>46394535

In the meantime, Sierra gets up on your bed with you. Sweeping her long spindly wings cautiously over your head, she crawls in behind you and nestles in warmly at your back. She links her hands and shadow self securely around your waist, and serrated tail curves up around your side. The bladed tip hooking around your ankle the same time Sierra hooks her chin over your shoulder.

Slowly, she brushes the back of your neck with the tip of a wing-spine, a shadow tendril feeling the shape of the rips at your side. Sierra’s worrying about things. Maybe the glamored punks sitting outside your building.

You try not to move too much, or unexpectedly. When your girlfriend has more straight edges than the contents of a cutlery drawer, hugs, snuggling, or close contact of any kind is a very serious matter.

Placing a hand on hers, over your stomach, you bask for a moment in the splendor of her wavering aura of light, and being entangled by deadly claws

>Your aura’s bright today. There’s something different about you. More refined.
>Remain very still.
>I’ll admit. I was just a little bit worried when you stopped hammering me with texts.
>Don’t worry about Nabuth. You scared him off before.
>Everything’ll be fine.
>You know, we could do something about those people outside.
>Other (?)
>>
>>46394579
>Don’t worry about Nabuth. You scared him off before.
>>
>>46394579
>>Your aura’s bright today. There’s something different about you. More refined.
>>
>>46394579
>Remain very still.
>Remain very still.
>I’ll admit. I was just a little bit worried when you stopped hammering me with texts.
>Don’t worry about Nabuth, but don't write him off. Things don't solve themselves unless you deal with them.
>>
>>46394579
>>
>>46394643
Whoops, left a second remain very still there.
>>
>>46394296

It's enchanting stuff.
>>
>>46394579
>>
>>46394579
>Other: Why so glum, chum?
>>
>>46394579
What are you worrying about?
>>
Wow, 4chan + 4chanX April fools joke is really annoying
>>
>>46394579
>>Remain very still.
>>I’ll admit. I was just a little bit worried when you stopped hammering me with texts.
>>
>>46394866
Yup
>>
>>46394579

“Your aura’s bright today,” you tell her. “There’s something different about you. More refined.” Or rather more angular, but that wouldn’t make sense to anyone without the sight.

Sierra makes an affirmative sound. “I got a couple more things under control,” she says.

You can tell. The waves in her power are more regular. Instead of looking like she’s going to explode, it looks more like she could catch fire any instant. “Reminds me a bit of Ranthix,” you say, smiling knowingly to yourself.

Sierra tightens her protective grip on you. She liked that. She doesn’t say so, but she’s terrible at holding in her feelings. It’s one of the things you like about her. When she has a problem, she’ll either tell you about it herself, or it’ll be so obvious that you’ll be able to tell just by looking at her.

You lean your head into one of her crooked horns. “When you stopped hammering me with texts, I got just a little bit worried,” you say. Worried enough to leave an extremely embarrassing voice message on her phone.

“I can handle myself,” she mumbles into your shoulder, a little defensive as she misinterprets your worry. “I’ve made it this far with everybody trying to kill me.”

“So, don’t worry about Nabuth then, you scared him off before.” you reply, trying to address her own much more visceral concern.

Sierra snorts. “Yeah.” But she only holds you tighter still, more anxious than before.
>>
>>46395310

Usually Sierra’s the one buoying you up after the stress of school or work with her antics, but she gets insecure sometimes. Like now. You figure she could use a pick-me-up confidence booster. And considering Sierra’s idea of a good time is pelting people with paintball guns, punching Xathix in the gut, or scaring the living daylights out of you at any possible opportunity, you have a good idea how to cheer her up.

“Why so glum, chum?” you ask, your tone lighthearted. “You know, we could do something about those people outside.”

That gets her attention.

You smirk. “You want to help me run them off?”

Sierra glides her claws over your stomach. “Sure,” she says, voice low.

>Then what are we waiting for? Let’s go.
>Develop plan of attack (?)
>I think we should grab one, at least. We could use the information.
>Let’s just focus on getting them out of here. Anything more than that could get complicated.
>Afterward, maybe we can tail them back to wherever their base of operations is.
>Other (?)
>>
>>46395327
>>I think we should grab one, at least. We could use the information.
>>
>>46395327
>Let’s just focus on getting them out of here. Anything more than that could get complicated.
>Afterward, maybe we can tail them back to wherever their base of operations is.
>>
>>46395327
>>
>>46395327
>>I think we should grab one, at least. We could use the information.
>>
>>46395327
>Develop plan of attack (?)
"The plan is: you do whatever you want to do to one, and then I'll keep the other for later."
>>
>>46395327

I'll be back in 2 hours.

[Do not be deceived, for I am Languor. ]
>>
>>46395470
Nice joke Carlos.
>>
>>46395327
>Wait until dark (if it's not already, I forget)
>Do the vervelken thing to spook the idiots
>Don't kill anyone
>Question if you really want to
>Afterward, go have dinner with Sierra, to celebrate her glorious victory over Drowncat
>>
>>46395327
>Develop plan of attack (Scare the shit out of them, possibly with Illusion magic. Make them NOPE the fuck out)
>>
>>Inflict Minor Wounds: 2d2 bludgeon damage, touch attack, 0 PP casting cost, requires enough room to swing staff at target
You cheeky shit
>>
just read through the entire archive. 10/10 good quest. Thanks for running. Praise Lawngod!

>>>I think we should grab one, at least. We could use the information.
>>
>>46396420
Lawns? What are you on about? Langour cleans his pool.
>>
>>46396540
The grass knows true, heretic.
>>
So,anyone up for forcing wolfgang to go through thultal resistance training for his own saftey?
>>
>>46396594
Stop your tired Hellborn Quest memes; we're playing in Hellion Quest.
>>
>>46396626
Wendy did nothing wrong.
>>
File: 1403303565527.gif (504 KB, 300x222) Image search: [Google]
1403303565527.gif
504 KB, 300x222
>>46396660
>>
150 threads and noones made an Adams family joke bout the crows
>>
>>46396778
they tots more creepy and cooky
>>
>>46396800
no mom thou. What happened. Did Wednes-Moirah accidentally her?
>>
>>46396660
>Wendy did nothing wrong.

No, she did Jonathan.
>>
>>46396846
She probably hated family boardgame night.
>>
I hope when we give Wolfy a whistle we tell him that we're gonna rattle his bones.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 189x267) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 189x267
>>46396883
You're a funny guy
>>
voice head cannons.

Is Ra-ra Morbo the news monster or the devil from Pick of Destiny
>>
>>46396897
He's very sensitive about the bones.
>>
>>46397109
would you say there's no bones about it rattling him?
>>
>>46395470

I'm back.
>>
>>46397435
praise pool god
>>
>>46397435
Literally who?
>>
>>46397485
Languid, apparently. The April 1st bullshit might not allow specific nicks or tripcodes.
>>
>>46397507
which demon species is known for its autism, because we got a pureblood over here.
>>
>>46397667
Why is that guy autistic? This must be some next level memery
>>
>>46397709
TWICE NOW THE JOCULARITY HAS ELUDED YOU SPAWNLING.
>>
File: image.png (132 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
132 KB, 640x1136
>>46397736
>dem missing (yous)
I missed your ebin memery it's true but only once
>>
>>46397765
HOW AUTISTIC CAN ONE MORTAL BE? THE DEPTHS OF YOUR INABILTY TO GET A JOKE RIVAL THE STYGIAN DEPTHS OF HALTH.
>>
>>46397811
O fuk me I'm blind
>Languid
>Who dat?
>>
The Golden Dragon had claimed Lawngod. Wail, for all is soggy.
>>
>>46395327

You formulate your plan of attack. “You can do whatever you want to one, but we should grab one, at least,” you say. “We could use the information.”

This elicits a vindictive snicker from Sierra, and she releases you from her clutches. “Bet you a pair of Alexander Hamiltons I can make those goobers cry with snot and everything,” she says, a dangerous edge to her voice.

You’re smart enough to know not to make deals with devils, unless you’re the one setting the terms. You forward a counter offer. “I’m not getting hustled today. How about we head somewhere to eat after, instead?”

She considers the proposal. “Only if it’s someplace with curly fries and chocolate shakes. Deal?”

You could go anywhere, and she chooses Jack in the Box. Oh well, you’re not the only one who understands the intricacies of deal-making. You close the agreement before it gets out of control. “Deal.”

Sierra darts in and seals the deal with a quick kiss. “C’mon,” she says, wrapping her shadow around your wrists and pulling you up to your feet and toward the door.

You laugh and break contact. “Shirt first,” you remark, heading back to grab a dress shirt from your closet.

She snickers and grin to herself, leaning her wings back against the door. “I don’t know, I think you look good like that,” she says, averting her eyes when she catches glimpse of the bandages on your back.

You button yourself down, grab your staff, and join her at the door – she’s already reapplied all her glamors. She’s fast on the draw.

“Demonesses first,” you say, opening the door and motioning forward with your staff.

She rubs her chin, feigning confusion. “What about demonettes?”

“Demonettes first-er,” you correct yourself.

Beaming, Sierra accepts the offer, and you head downstairs to take care of business.
>>
>>46398361

--

You approach the front entrance of the dorms, passing a couple people playing pool in the games room. A couple oddly-shaped, squarishly-short guys in black turtleneck sweaters and dress slacks stand outside the door, smoking in a no-smoking zone. The spies are impossible to miss.

Where Sierra went, you have no idea. When you asked what her plan was, she told you to turn around, and then said ‘this’. When you turned around again, she was gone.

You approach the glamored creatures, sizing them up. Physically it’s hard to tell with glamors, but their auras are thin and insubstantial. They might know a couple parlor tricks, but they’re no mages.

They pretend not to take notice of you when you push out through the door, staff in hand.

>No smoking zone. I think there’s a fifty dollar fine for that, unless you want me to call campus security.
>Well, since they’re pretending not to notice you, you get the first move. Take them both up 20 feet in the air and drop them.
>Oh, don’t mind me. I just want to see what she does to you.
>Grab one, put him up on that billboard a few blocks away, and come back.
>So, you guys allowed to defend yourself?
>Steal one and hold him over the edge of a long drop.
>Inflict minor wounds.
>Other (?)
>>
>>46398385
>>
>>46398385
>>Oh, don’t mind me. I just want to see what she does to you.
>>
>>
>>46398385
>No smoking zone. I think there’s a fifty dollar fine for that, unless you want me to call campus security.
>>
>>46398361
>“What about demonettes?”
Slaanesh is that you?
>>
>>46398385
>>
>>46398385
>>
>>46398385
>Grab one, put him up on that billboard a few blocks away, and come back.
>>
File: image.gif (993 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
993 KB, 250x250
>>46393493
>http://pastebin.com/edit/Z9z3y46P
>>Sierra Survival Ring
>>Inflict minor wounds: requires room to swing staff
>>Skill Rank E: Dealing with Girlfriend's Father
>>The Relationships section
>>
>>46398385

Literally the only good option unless you want to ruin Sierra's fun
>>
“Oh, don’t mind me,” you say, addressing them casually and leaning on the outside wall. “I just want to see what happens to you.”

It’s a nice night. Warmer than yesterday, not too much wind.

“Of what does he speak?” asks the thicker one in Heltic, prodding his comrade.

“He speaks of the false Axaleph,” the other replies in the same language. The one who understood turns to face you, flicking his cigarette at your feet and switching to English. “Go back inside, magister-son. Or do you not value these mortal lives?” He gestures to the people walking to and fro on the nearby sidewalk, as well as those obliviously chatting inside the entryway of the dorms.

The accents on the Heltic, the poorly made glamors, carelessly threatening bystanders. Obviously Ushola’s people. You grip your staff tighter in hand. Life’s cheap in Stygia, but this isn’t Stygia.

You squint distastefully at him, and make a guess. “She’s coming for you,” you say.

“Yaltai,” says the other, becoming visibly worried, “of what does he speak?”

The spy produces a flintlock pistol from thin air. “He speaks of blood,” he growls, pointing the gun at your chest and motioning you toward the door. “Back inside, magister-son.”

You give the outdated weapon and its threatening owner a slow lookover. A flintlock won’t have a muzzle velocity anywhere near fast enough to penetrate your defenses. You are not impressed.

The escalation frightens the other Stygian. “Yaltai, he is not to be harmed,” he growls.

The demon pointing the gun at you sets his jaw. “This choice is made by the magister-son. Move.”

Unfortunately for him, he doesn’t notice when the shadow on the wall behind him darkens, and bulges outward. Black draws swiftly over the ground, and creeps up his ankles.

You regard the development with interest.

The two Stygians follow your gaze, and recognize only too late the danger.

The shadow congeals into tangible material, wraps about the armed Stygian’s legs, and tears him off his feet.
>>
>>46399319

He slams chest-first into the ground, and with a faint yelp, claws at the ground to stop himself from being dragged backward.

His panicked cries grow frantic as he’s pulled totally out of view into the impenetrable shadow. And an instant after that, they cease.

The shadowed wall returns to normal, giving no indication of its sudden and inexplicable animation. Nor is there any hint of the Stygian spy who threatened you.

You and the other Stygian stare at the wall in shock. But while you’re impressed and maybe a little bit turned on, your comrade is frozen with terror.

“Yaltai?” he asks desperately, voice quivering.

You feel a little bit bad for him. He’s just a layman over his head, here on orders. Your sympathies, however, don’t extend to Yaltai.

Now that Sierra's had her fun, you should get down to business with the remainder.

>What’s your name?
>Don’t worry. I’m sure Yaltai’s... actually I’m not sure. Forget I said anything.
>Sakheris is as real as it gets as far as Axalephs are concerned.
>The real killer is smoking, you know. It’ll give you lung-blight if you keep it up.
>You probably don’t know how non-Stygian girls are, but I’ll give you a hint. They get possessive.
>You can leave if you tell me everything you know of the Wrymwrither’s plan.
>Other (?)
>>
>other "Kneel before the true heiress of the Imperiate"
>>
>>46399343
>The real killer is smoking, you know. It’ll give you lung-blight if you keep it up.
>You probably don’t know how non-Stygian girls are, but I’ll give you a hint. They get possessive.
>>
>>46399343
>What’s your name?
>>
>>46399343
>Other (?)
"So how has your day been so far?"
>>
>>46399343
>You would not wish Yaltai's fate upon yourself, would you?
>>
>>46399343
>>Other (?)
"Would you care to share the name and address of whoever sent you here?"
>>
>>46399343
>>What’s your name?
>>
>>46399343
>What’s your name?
and supporting >>46399540
>>
>>46399343
Other
"You know this city isn't so bad, welcoming committee aside. If you get to know the people here, I think you could really come to think of this place as home."
>>
>>46399343
>Other (?)
"Don't worry about Sakerhis. She really is quite nice once you get to know her."
>>
>>46399756
>Letting the enemy know her true name
>Being this much of a retard
>>
>>46399343
Other
"You should really work on those glamors. Very shoddy and slap dash. I don't care what you look like, you can always look your best."
>>
>>46399772
If I'm remembering right, Using her demon name doesn't actually give them power over her, it's only bad if she uses it to make a promise.
>>
>>46399343
>Don’t worry. I’m sure Yaltai’s... actually I’m not sure. Forget I said anything.
>What’s your name?
>>
>>46399343
>Other
"Yaltai, unfortunately, has failed the intelligence test. Though I have a good feeling that you will do better."
>>
>>46399343
>But while you’re impressed and maybe a little bit turned on...
It's funny because Sierra probably knows it.
>>
Question, and this is contextually important, but have we smooched her after she's been doing her vampire thing? Because Wolf probably thinks that's hella gross
>>
>>46400109
not to my knowledge, no. though she did after eating leeches I think?
>>
>>46400109
I believe Wolfgang cut his finger on her wings and Sierra licked it better. He was indeed a little grossed out by this.
>>
>>46400109
Do you think Wolfie gets a fear BONEr hehe.
>>
“The real killer is smoking, you know. It’ll give you lung-blight if you keep it up,” you tell the remaining Stygian, speaking in Heltic. Stygians technically speak Stygish, but Heltic’s the language used by anyone who works for royalty. There’s too many dialects of Stygish, with too much controversy for any of the high-bloods to forward their dialect as the official state language.

The Stygian looks in horror from his comrade’s still-glowing cigarette, to the wall where he disappeared. If he never smokes again, it might not have to do so much with what you said, as it might with him associating it with shadowed horrors.

You wonder what Sierra did with the other one. You didn’t hear a gunshot, so it must have been quick. Or someplace with really good sound insulation.

On second thought, you decide not to wonder what she did with him. It’s easier that way.

“What's your name?” you ask your new friend, looking over at him.

“G-Giztetch?” he stammers, paralyzed with fear.

“Well Giztetch, if you follow the rules, this city’s actually pretty nice,” you say. “You do want to follow the rules, don’t you?”

He is too afraid to voice an opinion.

You can work with that. “The rules say you need to tell me where I can find who told you to come here. If you do that, you can leave,” you inform him.

As it turns out, Giztetch is perfectly capable of following the rules. Yoltai must’ve been a bad influence. One bad apple can spoil the whole bunch.

--

After sending him on his way, you review the tip. Anatu-allatu, daughter of Ushologuissa, and her followers are basing their operations out of Fimbria, the mirror world. From the sound of it, they’re shacking up with the local goblins.
>>
>>46400233

As you review all the details you noted down in your pocketbook from Giztetch, Sierra skips out from behind the building, cuts across the grass, and joins you.

Her eyes are wide, and she smiles sharkishly, a trail of blood marking the bottom of her mouth. Ugh. Vampires. You guess nobody's perfect.

“How’d I do? Was that fucking cool or what?” Sierra asks brightly, sounding out of breath. She glances around for the other Stygian “What’d I miss?”

>Nabuth and friends are in holing up in our neighborhood goblin warren.
>I spoke out against smoking.
>If you run into a Stygian named Giztetch, let him go. He’s reasonable.
>Not much, just a friendly conversation.
>What’d you miss? More like what did I miss. What happened to the other guy?
>You were awesome. Very theatrical. You’d make any B-horror movie monster proud.
>Didn't know you could do that. That was... really something.
>You got a little something on your face. (Point out the blood)
>You got a little something on your face. (Wipe it off for her)
>Did you really have to suck his blood?
>Other (?)
>>
>kiss her on the bloody lips
>>
>>46400281
>You were awesome. Very theatrical. You’d make any B-horror movie monster proud.
>>
>>46400281
He thought UGH at Sierra! AAAAAAA ITS OVER WOLF IS FINISHED SHOULDA GONE MORIAH AFTER ALL

>>
>>46400281
>>
>>46400281
>You're brushing your teeth before I kiss you.
>>
>>46400281
>What’d you miss? More like what did I miss. What happened to the other guy?
>>
>>46400281
>Not much, just a friendly conversation.
>>
>>46400281
I can't wait for Sierra's shadow self to mutate to the point that it can manifest little mouths / needles that drain blood from grappled victims.
>>
>>46400424
shadow tentacle sex when
(-50 sanity -100 stress)
>>
>>46400281
I wonder if Yaltai is now dead or if Sierra tested out her new Psychotropic venom and Yaltai is now having The Worst Trip Ever.
>>
Bets on what Sierra did to the guy? I'm gonna go with thinking she shoved her shadow tendrils down his throat and then activated shadowflame hellfire.
>>
>>46400281
>>You were awesome. Very theatrical. You’d make any B-horror movie monster proud.
>>
>>46400281
>>Nabuth and friends are in holing up in our neighborhood goblin warren.
>>
>>
>>46400281
>>
>>46400281

“I spoke out against smoking,” you remark. “But hold up. You got a little something on your face.” You reach out for Sierra’s face. She recoils reflexively, but you just reach further and press your thumb to the corner of her soft mouth, and wipe off the trail of red from her lip. “Kissing’s off limits until you brush your teeth.”

Her pale cheeks burn red, and she rubs the back of her neck self-consciously. “Yeah, I uh... yeah, right.”

Aw. She’s too much. You pull her into your arms. She goes wooden at the unexpected embrace, but quickly melts into your chest.

“Hugs are still okay,” you inform her.

Sierra makes an unintelligible noise, and pulls back. “Seriously though, the fucking... the shadow thing. Was it good?” She is hungry for your approval.

You are hungry to approve. The smooth and silent power of the whole display was incredibly impressive. “You were awesome. Very theatrical. If you were a horror movie monster, I’d give you a solid B,” you say with a chuckle. “Since when could you pull people into shadows and disappear with them?”

“A lake cat helped out,” she replies cryptically, her smile threatening to split her face in half.

“Well you scared the life out of the other one,” you reply, showing Sierra your notes. “He told me everything.”

You both go through the several points together.

After you finish debriefing, Sierra laughs wildly. “Sweet mercy. We can totally go full fucking Delta Force on these jerks,” she says, her eyes blazing with excitement. “I gotta call up Borislav for round 2, goblin-boogaloo.” You can tell she’s already plotting how best to deliver retribution to her enemies.
>>
>>46401538

Fiery optimism. Now that’s your girl. If only there were always hapless Stygian spies to throw to your girlfriend whenever she was feeling down.

You offer her your elbow. “Want to get out of here?”

Before you can react, Sierra automatically steps up on her toes and inches toward your lips. Thankfully however, she stalls out short, and her expression becomes anxious. She drops back down and frowns, confused. “Should I uh. Can I borrow your... or whatever, forget it,” she says, more to herself than you. “You wanna walk or drive? “ Before you can answer, she remembers your earlier pain. “Or – no, we should drive. I’ll drive.”

Sierra. All her anxious concern, her moods and everything about her. It does weird things to you. Weird things that you like a lot.

>Say stuff (?)
>Do things (?)
>Other (?)

[I'll be back in a couple hours to finish things off]
>>
Send Sattler into the breech and maybe we'll be down 2 enemies after this.
>>
>>46401591
Last I checked she's still in more-or-less good with the Butcher.

Plus an angel dying would prolly bring some massive heat down on SanFran.
>>
>>46401582
>Pop a few cinnamon breath mints, kiss her anyways. Take your time, make sure she can see what you're doing so she doesn't get scared.
>Driving is faster, but they might be watching for our cars. Probably best to walk half of the way.
>>
>>46401662
Yeah, the less Sattler sees of obvious bullshit going down here, the better.
>>
>>46401662
Technically she wouldn't be in sanfran she'd be in mirror world. also I think marshals dying is expected. if undesired.
>>
>>46401662
They aren't even in San Fran, they're in another plane.
>>
>>46401773
Sat isn't a marshal, she's just a batshit crazy murderhobo angel.
>>
>>46401711
no kissing, we may be ok with the fact that she drinks blood, but its kind of icky.
>>
>>46401582
Driving is cool. Let's do some driving.
>>
>>46401582
>Say stuff (?)
"Our agreement was for making them cry with snot and everything, and while Giztetch did not go that far, I would say that he was sufficiently frightened for me to say that that you have won the wager. Come, we shall go and claim your prize of curly fries and milkshakes."

>Do things (?)
Maybe make a point to contact your father later and tell him of what you have learned.
>>
>>46401582
>Do things (?)

Try not to have a heart attack from cuteness overload. And make a mental note to store toothbrushes and stuff for cleaning up blood in the back of our car for future convenience, assuming we haven't done so already.

After our boyfriend are taken care of tell our Father about what's going on, and hit the books to refresh ourself on mirror worlds.
>>
>>46401582

>>46402313
>>46402152
A combination of these seems appropriate.
>>
>apply hand to butt, quickly and sharply but not too strongly. Call her our little shadowlette
>>
>>46401582
>Hug her, get her that Jack in the Box she wants, but find a few fancier places where she's like to eat later.
>Be safe. Keep in mind that they might have not been the only ones after you two.

Also >>46402313

>>46402703
Hand-to-butt might be the wrong thing right here.
>>
>>46402826
It's never not a good time to pat the rumpus on her rumpus
>>
>>46403010
Sierra is still not too sure about touching, and while patting is good, the initial write-in said slapping.
>>
>>46403058
the hand will guide us
>>
why does everyone want to get handsy? she doesn't enjoy that.

Lets get her some french fries and tell pops about the snoops
>>
The lawn taketh our great hero from us, He will be missed.
>>
>>46404682
b/c we revvved by shadow shenanigans and we gotta go for it
>>
I'm back.
>>
>>46405563
Welcome back Oliver.
>>
>>46405563
Yay!
>>
>>46405563
Just no butt stuff please. No need to regress what little progress has been made to fix Sierra's fragile innocent mind.
>>
>>46393493
I don't believe you francis.
>>
You give in to her pampering. “Let’s drive,” you say, pulling the keys from your pocket and handing them off. She snatches them from you, and then you link arms and walk off, you leading the way to where you last parked.

Sierra almost actually asked if she could borrow your toothbrush. Which you’d be okay with in regular circumstances, but not for Stygian blood. You make a mental note buy a twelve pack next time you’re in the store. Maybe you could keep them in the trunk of your car. That way next time you’re chasing off antagonists, you can actually handler her to take full advantage of the rush of victory.

Full advantage is Sierra code for her doing whatever she likes with you.

You’ll have to bring Father up to speed with the whole Ushola situation eventually, but the night’s young. Strange things happen late at night after sucking down a pair of large chocolate shakes.

--End Part 145--

Thanks for playing. Some parts of the character sheet were deleted on accident, so I'll have to rewrite those at some point.
>>
>>46406483
Thanks for writing!

>Strange things happen late at night after sucking down a pair of large chocolate shakes.
This sounds like a euphemism for sex.
>>
>>46406483
Thanks for running Billie Sparks! Hope you have a good night, and god this April fools thing is obnoxious.
>>
The pseudonamefaggery exists even in the archive.
What horror.
>>
>>46406594
I think that's the point, anon. Mootles gets the last laugh.
>>
>>46407250
Moot's gone anon, We're stuck with this jap person now.
>>
>>46406654
It's not, because you don't keep the same name between posts. It's actually more anonymous than usual since namefagging and tripping is impossible.
>>
>>46407282
You honestly think that the two didn't do this? Mootles probably got some of his coworkers to help.
Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.