[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your a simple citizen on an imperial planet, working your ass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 12
Your a simple citizen on an imperial planet, working your ass off all day every day...

You are exactly the same as everyone else, apart from one advantage: you still have all of your current knowledge of the 40k lore...

What would you do?
>>
>>46389053
Keep my mouth firmly shut.
>>
File: 1457020938545.jpg (48 KB, 351x234) Image search: [Google]
1457020938545.jpg
48 KB, 351x234
Get executed for Heresy when an Inquisitor finds out.

Or die when the planet is sieged by whatever the Threat of the Week is.
>>
Before I get massacred for the mistakes,

You're*
>>
>>46389053
consider that most people in this thread know about chaos and most likely lack the willpower needed to resist it.
Now ask your question again.
>>
Join the Ecclesiarchy. The only way the Imperium survives and humanity lives if the Emperor truly ascends to become a full fledged warp god. This can only be done with more faith.
>>
Complain about Gdubs utter and consistent lack of scale. I mean seriously, there's estimated to be 40 billion exoplanets in the habitable zone in this galaxy. Even assuming just 1% of them have everything they need for life, that's still 400 million planets. Given the technology of 40k (terraforming), there should be even more. A million planet Imperium isn't worthy of being called a galactic empire. Likewise, Space Marines are too few to have much of an impact realistically.
>>
>>46389271
According to the the "World Engine" novel.

Only 10% of the galaxy's planets are habitable. The rest are worlds that cannot sustain life.
>>
File: Greatertits.jpg (188 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Greatertits.jpg
188 KB, 800x600
>Me as a citizen of the empire of man?

I'd basically be: "Fuck it. Fuck this bureaucratic, uber-conservative, xenophobic and theocratic and outright hypocritical hellhole of a human government system. I'am going to sneak off into a ship, defect to the Tau, live under 'The Greater Good', start a new life under the Tau Government and have a blueberry colored fish-person wife."
>>
>>46389304
Working for the Tau would be trading one overlord for another. Join Chaos Jimmy. You know you want too.
>>
File: 1303645321025.jpg (37 KB, 455x599) Image search: [Google]
1303645321025.jpg
37 KB, 455x599
>>46389068
>unvirginable daemonettes
I honestly laughed at that and found it funny somehow...

But you know what? Screw it, if Slaanesh Demons are invading I'd be willing to be raped a pink colored daemonette that /tg loves to depict with than work another miserable day in the imperium.

Or I could exercise, get fit, have a wee-bit of facial surgery to make myself look good or cute. And sell myself as a "Mon-Keigh" sex toy to some horny Eldar woman.

If none of these work I could just defect to the Tau and live under the 'Greater Good', work as as an office worker and be married to a loving communist fish woman who's people look like the have vaginas in their foreheads.
>>
>>46389053
I try to get into the Mechanicus. Seems like the best bet for longevity. Just gotta pray to computers, wear comfy robes and become a cyborg.
>>
>>46389304
I'd probably be willing to live under the Tau for better living conditions and actual moral backbone and equality. I'am also willing to bet they have good/actual working air-conditioning aswell.

And I'am betting $30 that there're some losers of /tg who'd go:

>"Durhur me wana go live with Eldar and have a space elf lady keep me as pet and make me call her mommy just like that assassin guy with Taldeer."
>>
>>46389369
Mechanicus does seem like a pretty good offer. Slap my dick on a computer for 12 hrs then turn it on. I'm already a qualified techpriest.
>>
>>46389384
The Eldar would be a nightmare to live with.
>>
>>46389053
How old am I?

This is actually really, really important.
>>
>>46389384
Oh come on, no one's that stu- >>46389351

...COMMISSAR! I FOUND A HERETIC!
>>
>>46389053
>>46389453
Same dude.

Also, what kind of world am I living on? Again, super important.
>>
>>46389459
>commissar
This ain't the Guard sonny boy, we're in a Hive. That said; ARBITES! WE FOUND A XENO-LOVIN' HERETIC!
>>
>>46389384
$30? Wow we have a big timer over here
>>
>>46389053
>All my current knowledge of 40K

Scream as Daemons invade my mind and turn me into a Daemonhost.

Knowledge is power, but Knowledge of Chaos just allows them inside.
>>
Probably be executed for either thoughtcrime (Thinking of the High Lords of Terra as crotchety old fucks who keep making things like air and laxatives illegal and that someone should just install a text-to-vox device on the Golden Toilet),heresy (thinking that living in a Tau controlled area would be better than living in a hive) or failing to do my part to make new workers (Being Ace will do that to you).
>>
Probably immediately fall to slaanesh worship, start a cult, then get wiped out once I'm found out. At least it will be fun.
>>
>>46389053
Join the Inquisition. I probably have +20 Forbidden
Lore in everything.
>>
>>46389053
Post a text to speech translator to "Kitten. High terra. Golden Throne Room"

And hope the emperor starts fixing the imperium.
>>
>>46389053

Option A: keep mouth shut, go to work, get family, be productive, worship the Emperor, hope you don't get eaten, corrupted, blammed, melted to biomass, turned to a daemonhost, mindwiped or in any other way horribly murderfucked.

Option B: Try to get in contact with Tau/Eldar/Whoever and attempt to convince them I'm an idiot savant prophet who has a vast knowledge of the universe but doesn't know how to make coffee with Moccamaster 41k.
>>
>>46389481
Shit a table out. Vaguely based on population and proportion of planets. There are lots of Feudal worlds but few people, but fewer Forge with higher population and the like.
Probably makes no sense if compared to any mention of planetary numbers in-lore.

>1-25 Hive
>26-40 Civilised
>41-48 Shrine
>49-56 Agri
>57-62 Feudal
>63-78 Feral
>79-84 Pleasure
>85-90 Fortress
>91-95 Cardinal
>96-00 Death

>1-50 Earth-like Varied biosphere
>51-60 Forest/Jungle Planet
>61-70 Desert Planet
>71-80 Ice Planet
>81-90 Ocean Planet
>91-95 Wasteland
>96-00 Airless (Reroll to avoid barbarians in space suits unless you're into that shit)

Roll an additial d100
95+ and your planet is a world in a Space Marine fiefdom. You're almost certainly in Ultramar.
-5 and you're in a Tomb World, active or inactive. Have fun with that, fucko.
>>
>>46389271
Don't forget that a bunch of planets are not easily reachable by warp travel. I don't think the ratio has ever been stated.
>>
>>46389459
c'mon man, that doesn't sound like a bad deal if you're simply concerned about yourself living.

Defecting to the Tau or having a beautiful and qt Eldar woman be your lover and take good care of you. Does not sound that bad desu, and like one anon mentioned; exercise and get fit and good looking. And have MAYBE just a little facial surgery to make yourself cute.
>>
>>46389053
Suicide.
>>
>>46389053
Kill myself posthaste.
>>
Try to become a psyker.
>>
File: vulps.jpg (9 KB, 266x190) Image search: [Google]
vulps.jpg
9 KB, 266x190
>>46389304
>>46389351
>>46390444
>wanting to join bluberry communist fish people
>wants to get cucked by anime space elves
Fucking degenerates, and profligates!
>>
>>46389304
>uber-conservative
Fuck off back to leftypol, SJW
>>
>>46389053
From what I know of the lore, I go to the nearest cliff and take a long walk off it
>>
>>46389053
Buy a gun, sleep with it under my pillow, and keep my mouth shut. Maybe try and move to an agri world.
>>
>>46389384

>>"Durhur me wana go live with Eldar and have a space elf lady keep me as pet and make me call her mommy just like that assassin guy with Taldeer."

That sounds like heaven desu but totally unfeasible in-setting.
>>
I'm going to go steal a motor bike and a lasgun and ride off into the depths of my hiveworld to find some fellow Emperor loving vigilantes then go on adventures punching delinquents and foiling the corrupt Governors plots
>>
>>46389351
Sooooooo... Is it wrong if I agree with anon. I dont mind being beta'd by an Eldar mistress and be her beloved sex partner and getting to live with her.

And if I were to choose chaos I'd let a Slaanesh demon ravage me.
>>
>>46389369
>>46389402
This.

40k's not so bad when you're not at the bottom.
>>
Uh hey, correct me if I'am wrong here. But does 4chan have some sort of new layout and or desighn? Also I'am noticing there are now randomly generated names if you try going anon.

I just noticed this now after like refreshing the page and all of a sudden it all looks different and all.
>>
>>46389304
Two problems.

One, the Tau are 1984: The Alien Race.

Two, the Tau do not have fuckfests with client races.
>>
It really depends on the world. Chances are I'll end up on a world that won't be invaded for several lifetimes and only gets contact from the greater imperium every 100 years or so.
>>
I don't know a lot... But if fucked something i guess will run to papa Nurgle SICK arms or steal a ship and live like a mercenary or something
>>
>>46390830
Check today's date
>>
>>46389053
To be honest, probably kill myself knowing that whatever is in the afterlife cannot be worse than living in the 40k universe.
>>
>>46390862
Anon, spaceships are like cities in space.

Statistically, you'd be like a deckhand or something on a chartist vessel.
>>
>>46390830
What day is it, Anon?
>>
>>46390816
Well, it depends. Bottom rung of a Mars techpriest is probably being used as moderately intelligent meatshields and test subjects when delving into the Martian vaults.
Ideally you want to study at a safer AdMech planet until you're senior enough to warrant being kept safe before moving to holy Mars and spending all day fapping over toasters and shitposting in binary between working on melta guns.
But be careful you don't become TOO senior or piss anyone off or you'll be sent in an expeditionary fleet to reclaim a schematic for dark age nail clippers in the middle of a daemon tomb world with an ork invasion and a Tyranid Hive fleet en route all at the same time.
>>
>>46390886
Well...fuck
>>
>>46390830
This is happening to me as well, I think it might be an april fools thing?
>>
>>46390902
You think that sounds bad, but unless you get completely fucked over by an alien warship or a pirate ship? You'd actually be comfortable.

Living conditions would be cramped, and law would depend on the captain, but most likely? You'd be perfectly comfortable, probably working the 9-to-5 (or the shipboard equivalent).
>>
>>46389068
Don't worrier chaos will enter this thread soon enough.
>>
>>46390444
>>46390555
>>46390806
For fuck's sakes, what is up with this cuckoldry beta stupidity? I love me some Love Can Bloom and all, but have any of you 'tards know or realize that; A, Living with the Tau is basically communism all over again and would make North Korea and Stalin look like a cake walk.

And B; even if some horny space elf woman decides to "adopt" you or take you in as her personal pleasure monkey, it will be degrading and your violated dignity will forever haunt you as other Eldar even LIVVI- or Levi? will likely point and laugh at you for how beta you are.
>>
>>46389053
I'll try to hook up with the AdMech. Then, assuming I manage to stay alive for a while, I'll leave some of the non-heretical info I have on a thumb drive to be "discovered" by me.

The rewards should be enough to keep me living in semi luxury for quite some time.
>>
>>46391120
Just worship Void Dragon and pray when everytime you're gonna use your toaster to make breakfast and all and you're good for being Admech material.
>>
>>46390983
His name is 54-6
>>
>>46391199
54.6? I figured ever since the guy defected the imperium to bang the big-tittied space elf woman, he uses his Roman numeral designation; LIVVI as his name and it would be pronounced Levi, but spelled "Livvi'.

Or his name's simply just "Lih-Vee".
>>
File: image.jpg (277 KB, 811x1118) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
277 KB, 811x1118
I pray that the planet is a tomb world then try to get in contact with my Necron overlords to let them in on some choice secrets they might make use of.
>>
Judging by the shite in here, I guess the best options so far is become an Admech personnel. Or defect to the Tau if thou wishith to have better living conditions and have an alien waifu.
>>
>>46389058
This, very hard this. Maybe commit suicide.
>>
>>46391537
Failing AdMech? Become an Administratum adept.

Ensured security by the Adeptus Arbites, and you get a desk job.
>>
>>46389301
so there are 4 billion planets that are habitable? as 10% of 40 billion is 4 billion. that's a fuckload of planets no matter how you cut it. the warp really fucks people over by keeping things so inaccessible
>>
>>46389053
>What would you do?

Probably become a chapter serf for a space marine chapter.

If im lucky, i'll work for the Librarian and claim i got all my knowledge through reading. Which is true. Then i can slowly gather respect as an advisor to the space marine im attached to. Hopefully eventually being respected enough to advise the captain of the space marines. If the librarian mind scans me he probably will like what he finds, afterall knowledge is power.

Also, considering that all imperial citizens are armed i guess i'd go for a twin linked Naval pistol. Upgrade it with a silencer, just because i can, custom grip and trigger adjustment from OW. High impact upgrade from HoTE.

This would be a good quest.
>>
>>46389342
>Working for the Tau would be trading one overlord for another
>Instead, you should trade one overlord for another
Whatever helps you sleep at night, heretic.
>>
>>46392138
I dont think one just becomes a Chapter Serf or that Chapter serfs have access to the Space Marines knowledge or artifacts.
>>
>>46389053
I would just try to scope out that tech priest action.
If that fails, just join the church I guess.
>>
>>46391120
Ding ding ding.

I think we have a winrar.

However, if you just leave it on a dataslate and claim 'found it' you'll most likely go to some court as the information is assessed and it will most likely be ruled that you 'invented it' and that is a lie, and good machines dont lie. More likely you'd have to become some sort of anteak forger, and that'd take TIME. More likely you'll just die on a manufactorum assembly line, probably of chemical poisoning. Good luck!
>>
>>46392221
>>Working for the Tau would be trading one overlord for another

Im beginning to think that becoming a priest might actually be best. Afterall the Empror IS a god and IS human. Sticking as close to him as possible would be a good idea.

Becomeing a tech priest on the other hand will require atleast basic knowledge of programming and/or circuit building. Which most of you dont have. Unless you worked as tech support, using your basic knowledge of computer use. But most often the call would be; "Hello tech support ive got deamons on my harddrive" and you could not sat "have you tried turning it off and on again?".
>>
>>46392406
I don't think we're trying to enter at the Magos level. We know at best we'll be some intern under a minor techpriest. More likely well just be a factory worker on some forge world.
Plus if we fuck up our training well become a Servitor.

But it's still a reasonable choice for safety and it's in the warm.
>>
>>46390897
Sounds just like a planet I once visited in chapter master
>>
Defect to the Tau at the first chance I get.
>>
Rolled 60, 96 = 156 (2d100)

>>46389658
>>
>>46392554
lol NO AIR FOR YOU.

Also, snakes on a voidship.
>>
>>46389208

The only willpower needed to resist chaos is the same sort of willpower needed to resist cheating when given the opportunity. Its there, but you shouldn't do it, and you know you shouldn't do it.

The real reason the Imperium keeps knowledge of Chaos so secret isn't because the mere knowledge of it mindfucks you magically. If it did, it would be impossible for the IG and Inquisition to fight it. It is kept secret because for trillions of people across the galaxy even the really shitty deal Chaos gives you is really goddamn appealing because their lives under the Imperium are unimaginably awful and any chance of changing that is an attractive one.
>>
I'll get to Commorragh and crash in Null City.
>>
>>46392788
And be cucked and or Beta'd by Dark Eldar?
>>
>>46392764
>unimaginably awful
Actually by shear numbers it must be possible for imperial citizens to actually live fairly mundane lives. Agriworlds and Imperial worlds would have their problems, definitly. But arnt considerably worse than comparative places and times in the present. Agriworlds would be like South Africa, and Imperial worlds would be a bit like Hells Kitchen in New York.

>If it did, it would be impossible for the IG and Inquisition to fight it.

Hello CoC my old friend.

I for one think that knowledge of the warp SHOULD lower your sanity. Which explains why chaos worshippers are so insane. Because anyone who starts to try and justify becoming one of papa nurgles shambling corpses as a good thing... really should have their head examined.
Deamons modelled themselves after sins not because it was a good idea, but because it was the best way to both entrap and kill living creatures. Because, the way i see it, the warp gods are battling with humans for dominance over the warp energy. This makes allot more sence if you think about it. But dont expect them to say that in your Codex Chaos book, because that would invariably be "hurr durr chaos is gud".
>>
>>46389304
Problem with joining the Tau is they still have a pretty damn real chance of getting curb stomped by the major powers of 40k and plot armor is the only reason they haven't yet.

Tau got okay ideals on paper and maybe even actually believe in those ideas but that won't protect from a Tyrannid hive fleet or the day the Imperium finally calls in the titan legions.

So yeah you got healthcare but don't have nearly as much protection as the Imperium, IF the Tau ever lose their plot armor.
>>
>>46392898
I'm here for the rad architecture, not for the murder elves.
>>
Rolled 33, 25, 42 = 100 (3d100)

>>
>>46392901

I think that Chaos is supposed to be corrupting because when it comes right down to it, Chaos is power. Its power that comes with all sorts of downsides, but its still power.

For people that don't know the downsides, signing up with Chaos seems like a good idea until it is too late.

For people that know more about Chaos, there is always that nagging idea of 'well, if I am just careful, I'm sure I can get away with it...'

Thats the real corrupting influence right there. And once you start directly interacting with Chaos energies, that's the shit that reprograms your mind, body and soul beyond the confines of reason.

So on the one hand, not knowing that Chaos is a thing at all means that you cannot be tempted to use it. Until it shows up for reasons beyond your control and you have no way of noticing the signs because you don't know what to look for.
Lots of successful Chaos cults in the IoM get started under the initial guise of pretending to be sects of the imperial creed worshiping little known saints, and then it turns into chaos worship and none of the congregation have a hope in hell of recognizing the writing on the wall into it is far, far too late. Because the IoM shoots anyone that doesn't jump into the air and THEN ask 'how high?' when religion is involved, so no one speaks out of turn when the sermon goes on to explain how shedding of blood is a sacrament because its human blood and humanity is inherently awesome because the "emperor" said so.
>>
>>46392935

At the same time, the chances of the Tau surviving long term jump up pretty dramatically if someone with knowledge of the 40k lore can get a chance to talk to the Ethereals.

The biggest downside of the Tau isn't their numbers, its the fact that there is so much of the setting that they are still dangerously ignorant of.

Dropping some knowledgebombs on the Tau and explaining how the warp and Chaos work, why they have so much trouble interacting with it, and the dangers of the Necrons, Tyranids, and Chaos in terms of galactic scale... that's important stuff.

Let them know that expanding their territory is the wrong move right now. They need to consolidate and reinforce, not spread out. Not right now.
>>
>>46389053
I shoot myself and pray I'm not a psyker.
>>
>>46393122
Ethereals know about Chaos, but keep it hidden from the populace. It's one of the reasons why Farsight left.
>>
>>46393150
>I shoot myself and pray I'm not a psyker

All humans have a psychic presence unless your a blank.
>>
>>46392945
>only here for the architecture
Fool, wether or not you wana get kinky with the dark space elves you're still bound to be pegged by one.
>>
>>46393357
That just would make me a masochist, not necessarily a cuck or a beta.
>>
>>46389053
I carefully kill myself.
>>
>>46393444
I wouldn't kill myself unless I was a pariah.
>>
>>46389058
I came here to post this.
>>
>>46393383
Still, good luck "enjoying" the architecture and hope you wont get your ass raped by a big burly dark space elf. And i ain't even saying your gonna be in prison.
>>
>>46393484
>ass raped by big burly dark space elf
You say that like it's bad thing. Only other thing I need is a dark space elf loli and I'm pretty much in the Kingdom of Heaven.
>>
>>46389053
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

>you still have all of your current knowledge of the 40k lore...
I get devout as fuck and pray the Emperor will protect me.
>>
Find the quickest way to contact Inquisition and make myself a valuable asset

Would probably get me killed immediately though
>>
File: wzkkgtjbeai3rzthdr6c.jpg (399 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wzkkgtjbeai3rzthdr6c.jpg
399 KB, 1920x1080
>>46390983
>>46391537
>>46392935
>Problem with joining the Tau is they still have a pretty damn real chance of getting curb stomped by the major powers of 40k and plot armor is the only reason they haven't yet.

Yes finally someone gets it that joining space communist fish people is not automatically good.

Also I'd like to see the people who say; "It'd be OK for me to be an Eldar woman's pleasure object and make me call her mommy. Atleast she'd care and love me.", come here and try thinking of other stupid excuse of justifying that dumbass decision.

*when Paladin Danse of Fallout 4 is shown or reads Love Can Bloom* "I do not like where this story is going at. It is a story about a sniper Special Ops who's originally suppose to hunt down an elf rebel but has defected because he fell in love!? No soldier realistically behaves like that! This soldier number: 52-6 should be punished for treason and that elf witch executed, this story does not send a good message to soldiers and other service men." *Danse disliked that*
>>
>>46393544
>desert the empire of man
>going to Commorragh
>strip yourself naked
>get attention of Dark Eldar inhabitants
>one typically lecherous Dark Eldar babe starts fondling and ravaging you
>makes you her pet
>life's good
>actually its alot better than your previous life where you work for some fat lazy politician and getting paid little to none
>>
I'll start going to Necron tomb worlds, knock on the big doors with the big 'DO NOT DISTURB' signs and sell the top selling perfume brand; Essence of Nightbringer
>>
File: 457px-1227858843066.jpg (48 KB, 457x599) Image search: [Google]
457px-1227858843066.jpg
48 KB, 457x599
>>46393544
>Only other thing I need is a dark space elf loli and I'm pretty much in the Kingdom of Heaven.

Better get your Eldar lolis and or shotas before they run out
>>
>>46389369
Until you forget to light the correct number of incense sticks for ritual 156906754 and get turned into a servitor
>>
>>46393636
>>46392788
That sounds well and good but they have no safe words and probably get their rocks off on stabbing and shit.
>>
>>46393566
Nothing wrong with wanting to fuck xenos.

And hey if one wants to have sex with sexy female ayy lmaos just go to the local Inquisitor tell him/her your willing to be one of those voluntary subjects willing to sacrifice yourself to be an ayy lmao woman's pet sex toy for some greater cause.

Its true, Inquisitors are surprisingly kinky people and have no problems with inter-species-romance; so long as it benefits the Imperium ofcourse.

hmm, I can actually see Danse reacting that way to something like LCB. Danse would be one loyal-ass fuck SPHESS MUHREEN. (maybe he'd be Black Templar?) Until one day Inquisitor Maxson and Commissar Kells accuse him of heresy
>>
>>46393704
>not sure if this should be deleted due to pic and not sure if pic counts as major nsfw
>then again its OK since the boobies of woman cosplaying as Nightbringer is not that visible
>>
Join a Genestealer cult.

>Become part of a universe spanning conscious

No chaos corruption.

Won't die a virgin.

Will probably respawn if i die.

>SIGN ME THE FUCK UP
>>
>>46389053
I pray hard and hope that I am born on a Space Marine recruit world (a shitty hive world or death world), and then I try to train and make myself tuff-e-nuff throughout to garner the attention of milords, but also flex my superior knowledge. If we are dealing with a chapter like the Blood Ravens, then fuck yeah.

If I am worthy and I don't die during the training and creation process, then I get to at least be a Scout. If my knowledge turns me into a psyker before I leave the Scout company, then maby I can become a Librarian.

I am become book marine.
>>
>>46389053
>everyone in this thread talking about how shot life is for most of the imperium

Uh?? Guys life is shit in real life too 70% of humans live as a poverty stricken loser in some shanty town in Asia, South America or Africa

But some of us are wealthy Americans

40k is the same way, sure most people live in shit but for billions it's a great place to live
>>
If you said 30k, I'd try and get in touch with Malcador.
>>
Do they have vidya in 40k?
>>
File: ALL PRAISE THE PRINCE OF CHAOS.jpg (288 KB, 600x720) Image search: [Google]
ALL PRAISE THE PRINCE OF CHAOS.jpg
288 KB, 600x720
>>46389053
THE QUIET OFFENDS SLAANESH

PRAISE CHAOS
>>
>>46402351
They might. It'll be super censored, though, because heresy.
>>
>>46389384
no, I would live with a qt guardian lady instead.
>>
Admech: possibly years of horrible surgeries and procedures. POssbility of being scrapped and turned into a servitor. Hard to get into due to limited access to them.

Arbites: Generally described as decent lifestyles, just risky (depends on where you are). Hell, even in Hives with massive gang activity Arbites are some of the best equipped people there. Carapace does a lot to stop common slug weapons.

Guard: Hope you don't fight anywhere, because you're beb.

Navy: Probably your best 'military' option. Might be in a crampped ship and stand a chance of finding some FreeBootaz...but decent wage to send back to your Wives son.

Priesthood: Depending on your world this could be quite hard. Lots of hoops to jump through. More than likely you'd just be a crazy militia guy if you go the holy route.

SPESS MAHREN: probably to old for anyone on this board to even try...or suitable for it. But...many chapters have serfs that either failed early trials or couldn't even try.
>>
>>46393072
Chaos largely corrupts by tempting people with things.

It is nothing more than tempting offers whispered into your ear in moments of weakness. Nurgle is great at this. Sad your mom died? He can bring her back for you...you just have to accept his gifts.
Then he turned her into a fucking super zombie that you ride as a mount while vomiting bile everywhere.

Not knowing Chaos exists does not make you immune to it.

But yes many get stuck into black market situations. Oh we drank some blood from a cup...uhoh well now im a heretic. Guess I have to go full retard with this now.

Trickery is a huge aspect of Chaos and conversion to it. But most of it is misdirection. Then you hit that tipping point that you cannot come back from and now you're fucked. Once you accept that, you are capable of anything.
>>
>>46401401
>universe spanning consciousness

You last like 1-2 generations then once you are swarmed...you become nothing more than biomatter.
You are literally useless to the hive once you have weakened the planets defenses.
>>
File: World_Eater.jpg (384 KB, 806x747) Image search: [Google]
World_Eater.jpg
384 KB, 806x747
>>46389053
Use my knowledge to rise through the ranks of
Chaos and fight the Eternal war like never before!!!
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE
AAAAAAND that's about it
>>
>>46404181
Die heretic.
>>
Use my knowledge of the warp and medical sciences to revive Guilliman and have him finally get shit done.

And for him to become the new Emperor like he should of been.
>>
>>46392788
>Thousands of starships dock each day at its spires, for the Dark Eldar are a far more numerous species than the Imperium of Man or even their own Craftworld kin fully suspect.
>Imperium has a fuckton of humans

What the ever loving fuck? How aren't they more relevant?
>>
>>46389053
Probably kill myself before I get tortured, mindraped, or worse.
>>
>>46406717
Dark Eldar usually keep to the webway when they aren't raiding, unless you're Duke Sliscus in which case you're just in perpetual raid night. Being in the webway alleviates some of the Thirst.
>>
>>46406717
>for the Dark Eldar are a far more numerous species than the Imperium of Man or even their own Craftworld kin fully suspect
As in, they are more than what everyone think they are, not that they're more than mankind.
A few hundred Hive worlds would outnumber all Eldar in the galaxy, and there are like a million planets in the Imperium
>>
>>46389053
>What would you do?
Cri evrytiem.
>>
I'am choosing to go full Chaos /tg.

which side of Chaos though?

Nurgle's? Tzeentch's? Slaanesh's? Khorne's?
>>
>>46408637
Honestly Khorne or Tzeentch if you don't want to end up mutilated somehow.
>>
>>46408687
I highly recommend you be a Champion of Khorne and have a savage fight style so that when you're gonna fight some famously known and notable Warhammer characters, you can have a cheesy Metal Gear Rising song like "Red Sun" as your boss battle theme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jynTNYSKNuk
>>
>>46409232
So does that mean you'll also be voiced by Crispin Freeman, your signature weapons are dual machetes which can form into Scissor Blades.

and your catchphrase is "I'AM FUCKING INVINCIBLE!!!"
Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.