[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pathfinder General - /pfg/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56
File: 1459106995644.png (1021 KB, 731x999) Image search: [Google]
1459106995644.png
1021 KB, 731x999
Pathfinder General - /pfg/

"Camazotz for President" edition: how long until we can oust Lamashtu in favor of the real Abyssal OG?

Unified /pfg/ link repository:
>http://pastebin.com/YhdxTQS6

Ultimate Intrigue leaks:
>classes: http://imgur.com/a/tlwEX
>feats: http://imgur.com/a/PA4eT
>items: http://imgur.com/a/RzJiF

Old Thread: >>46372546
>>
File: 1424907831021.png (166 KB, 591x419) Image search: [Google]
1424907831021.png
166 KB, 591x419
Lamashtu is the best!
>>
File: 1422432773672.png (239 KB, 470x474) Image search: [Google]
1422432773672.png
239 KB, 470x474
>>46381364

What has Sarenrae even DONE, anyway?

Like, it's mostly Iomedae and Desna that closed the Worldwound, it was mostly Milani and Asmodeus that helped out in Cheliax, and Erastil was primarily the bro that guided your hand throughout Kingmaker.

All she does is rule over a collection of assholes and talk about MUH REDEMPTION when fucking DESNA is the one that redeemed a goddamn Succubus, who the hell has Sarenrae redeemed throughout the entirety of Pathfinder? Who? What is her purpose when she doesn't seem to ever do anything?
>>
File: YClJYpa.gif (930 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
YClJYpa.gif
930 KB, 480x360
>>46381402
Post vicious predators of the night, in honor of Batgod!
>>
>>46381458
She helped Asmodeus deal with Rovagug I guess?

Oh wait, literally every god besides the Ascended did that. Even Dahak was there. DAHAK.
>>
Asking again,
Is there rebalancing required at all for players using Path of War as opposed to Paizo martial classes?
>>
>>46381402
I wish I had that image of a little baby bat getting a bath and being all like FEAR ME, I AM THE NIGHT.

>>46381447
I only like her when she's trying to be dere for Shelyn.

>>46381458
Be a fiery qt. Also they make it sound like she did most of the work when it came to sealing Rubadub.
>>
File: 1451433222300.jpg (88 KB, 459x409) Image search: [Google]
1451433222300.jpg
88 KB, 459x409
Thanks to a combination of DM oversight and That Guy shenanigans my character has just gotten 300k gold dumped on her. My DM is letting me keep it on one condition, it must be used in a way that provides no mechanical benefit whatsoever. Any suggestions? I have considered a gigantic platinum statue of my ass, but I'm sure you can think of something funnier
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 448x252
seeing as prestidigitation can create small rough objects, could it in theory create something like a stuffed doll or similar items? I'm guessing yes but I figured I'd ask.
>>
File: Kobold_harem_girl.png (1009 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
Kobold_harem_girl.png
1009 KB, 1200x1600
So what race makes the best harem girls and why is it Kobolds?
>>
Someone help explain grappling to me.

If a creature has 4 claw attacks, all that have grab on them, does the creature lose it's additional attacks once the grapple is initiated?

Further once grappled, can a creature use a bite attack without taking a -2 penalty?
>>
File: 1453060705904.png (129 KB, 462x254) Image search: [Google]
1453060705904.png
129 KB, 462x254
>>46381458

Holy shit I'm actually getting booty bothered over here about it.

Shelyn is all about redeeming the wicked and helping hurt souls mend with love and affection. This makes sense, this fits her character and we see this in APs featuring the Goddess of Love and Beauty.

We see Desna redeeming a Succubus and Iomedae of all people giving new purpose to a former Kuthite in Hell's Vengeance.

THE GODDAMN GODDESS OF REDEMPTION DOES NOT REDEEM. WHAT DOES SHE DO? HAS SHE DONE ANYTHING WORTHWHILE IN HER MISERABLE EXISTENCE BESIDES SAY SLAVERY IS A-OKAY?

Like holy shit, you know who else supports slavery? Literally every EVIL deity out there. How many good-aligned deities can you name that support slavery? Why is the goddess of redemption, the goddess that should be most against holding people down, be for slavery? WHY?
>>
>>46381447

Sauce on that pic?
>>
>>46381509
How magical realms is the campaign?

I'd go with the ridiculous statue, or maybe a good 'ol fashioned town/city-wide party times 100% funded by you.
make some friendly connections with people while hiding the fact that it could mechanically benefit you
>>
>>46381498
Gotta give it to monsters too or they just get minced.
>>
>>46381509
Buy a town.
>>
>>46381458
She's only NG and redemption because she got too strong to afford being chaotic. The Pit of Gormuz, the one that goes almost to the core of Golarion and nearly broke Rovagug out? That was her version of Sodom and Gomorrah after some shits raped one of her heralds. She backed it off after that.

>>46381486
The other gods were there, but Sarenrae was the one who challenged Rovagug to "1v1 me m8 swer on me mum Ill rek ye" and kept him so distracted that he chased her into the giant Rovatrap that Asmodeus had built.
>>
>>46381499

Where's this from, for reasons.
>>
File: 1441112018639.png (70 KB, 230x197) Image search: [Google]
1441112018639.png
70 KB, 230x197
>>46381515

Kobolds are a shit-tier scalie fetish race of pathetic little reptiles who live in fetid caves and live in the shadow of draconic glory, they are SHITTY and make even worse harem girls because who the FUCK wants to FUCK a cloaca on some small-sized cold-blooded lizard that probably has a penis?
>>
File: baby vs dragon.gif (2 MB, 380x195) Image search: [Google]
baby vs dragon.gif
2 MB, 380x195
>>46381515
Anon, Kobolds are for being a tiny dragon.
>>
>>46381498
Everything needs to be rebalanced, some things more than others depending on what level you're playing at an the maneuvers taken.
>>
>>46381498
You SHOULD give at least some enemies counters to help offset the fact that a lot of low-level PoW maneuvers can give a ton of damage, and also to generally make it so the players realize they're not the only big kids on the block.

Is it strictly necessary? Not really, at least from what I've seen. Pretty much ever PoW martial is going to perform roughly around 18 Str Power Attacking Greatsword Barbarians, though, so be prepared for shit to get fucked up.

>>46381529
I'm almost positive you can make natural attacks in a grapple with no real penalties (beyond the normal ones for grappling, I guess?). Don't quote me on that, though.

>>46381566
Image search, anon. I literally copied the image straight from sadpanda.
>>
>>46381160
>>46381160
>>46381160

reposting since no one answered.

chans could honestly use a way to make a general thread permanent with its older post being replaced by recent ones
>>
>>46381566
different anon want to know as well
but before someone replies with "reverse image search". DON'T if you're going to type something might as well be what the image is from, and reverse image search works as well as a snakes legs..
>>
>>46381458
>>46381486
Sarenrae was the deity who went toe-to-toe with Rovagug. From what I understand, the other deities either didn't go into direct conflict or just not as much as Sarenrae. I think she also did this when she was just an Empyreal Lord, not a major deity, but don't quote me on that.

As the sun, she also brings light and warmth to the whole system. Sarenrae is the renewal and promise of hope that the night will not last for another eon, as it did when Zon-Kuthon ruled in the Age of Darkness. The redemption that she and her followers bring out in people is something that doesn't come into the spotlight much in most adventures, but it is what their goal is.
>>
>>46381577
You can have tiny dragon harem girls.
>>
>>46381542
Dowman Sayman Rabbit's Foot
>>
File: You went full retard.gif (1 MB, 480x196) Image search: [Google]
You went full retard.gif
1 MB, 480x196
>>46381458
>>46381540
>Expecting the writers of Paizo to be competent
>>
Trade it all for platinum pieces and then see how many solid platinum dildos you can make.

>tfw your group would throw a fit if your DM gave the party such a windfall but included a restriction like that
>>
>>46381509
Ale and whores, or the Archer variant, cobra whiskey and lady-boy hookers.
>>
>>46381540
Man, that little minigame seemed a lot harder the second time I played through the game.

... So, would you play a Dead Space knock-off that starts with a high-level party flying into the deepest layers of the Abyss in order to destroy the Qlippoth menace?
>>
>>46381628

Talk to your DM about it, tell him or her how you feel about the characters and express that they're not fun to roleplay with and they distress you through their misandry and railroading.

If he's a smart DM he'll get that the characters are NOT DOING THEIR JOB (which is to enhance the party and make it a fun experience) and will change the characters appropriately. If he puts his foot down and says the characters stay as they are, evaluate your position in the campaign and honestly ask yourself if it's worth dropping out over this, which it might be! Remember, campaigns are cheap, and no game is better than a game you dread going to.

Also, are you sure the woman is a man-hater? She could always just be tsundere for your guy (I know I know, that sounds stupid, but DMs sometimes add these in, and a punch here and there is classic tsundere behavior, we need to know just how deep her man-hating rabbit hole goes.)
>>
>>46381599
>>46381620
5th level campaign, we haven't started yet. I'm the player using PoW, GM's a little worried about balancing

I'd imagine I'd kick the shit in for any martial goons we come across, save for big guys 4me
How well would I fare against casters? Or would that be a job better for other casters?
>>
>>46381477
I like goblinoids to be based off of bats. Particularly with ears and noses.

Yes they can still be green.
>>
>>46381557
If Sarenrae 1v1'd Rovagug while Asmodeus was drawing up a contract, what were the other gods even doing? Standing there watching?
>>
>>46381665

Anon they're literally scrawny little dumb lizards that have disgusting cloaca pussies and big toothy maws, they're little more than low-level XP bags and minor antagonists.

Trying to insist kobolds are good for sex and harems is like saying a paladin goblin that's still oh-so-zany is a good character concept.
>>
>>46381695
>being so stupid none of you three even read Sarenrae's backstory
Even a tripfag knows better than you cucks. Sit in the corner.
>>
>>46381767
I'd imagine dealing with all the cosmic horror monsters and Qlippoth that followed in its wake and/or sloughed off his body

Oh, and Dou Bral made a pillar, for some reason
>>
>>46381509

Buy a palace and enough farms in the surrounding countryside to leave you a very, very wealthy woman when it comes time to retire.

Staff the farms with contracted farmers, manorialism-style.
>>
>>46381768
Speaking of Kobolds, I'm in need of advice on Kobold racial traits.

Dragon Affinity or Prehensile Tail?
Keep Crafty or go with Beast Bond?
>>
>>46381754
PoW kills casters as well as other martials do, with the caveat being "if they can catch them." They have more tools for that (movement options, abilities to shrug off magic effects, etc.), so technically they're p. solid at killing casters.

BUT! You're still a martial. You may do a shit ton of damage and be hard to put down, but you're still solving 90% of problems with a fucking sword. You will likely have more skill points and better skills (due to PoW classes encouraging mental stats) but you're still just a martial.

>>46381767
>>46381800
I don't know toooooo much, but it sounded like they were building a barrier or some nonsense. It's been quite a while since I read about it.
>>
>>46381739
>Man, that little minigame seemed a lot harder the second time I played through the game.

That little minigame was so fucking bullshit on my Hardcore run, I was doing so well and then BAM, flick of the wrist and my entire game was done.
>>
>>46381767
>While wily Calistria distracted the terror and countless now-forgotten gods gave their lives to aid her, Torag and Gorum forged an unbreakable prison in the heart of Golarion, and Asmodeus and Pharasma drew upon the power of the planes to fit it with potent magical locks and wards. When the sign was given that the work was complete, the great angel Sarenrae challenged Rovagug directly, taunting him with holy fire. His profane howls of rage and anguish shook the void as the Dawnflower lured him close to the world that would be his prison, and with her blazing sword, sliced a great rift deep into the land’s heart. Power beyond mortal comprehension, born of the toil of dozens of gods and paid for with the lives of dozens more, lashed out and ensnared the destroyer, drawing him into the godforged prison. As the cell quaked and threatened to buckle around its furious captive, Asmodeus used his Hell-forged key to lock the Rough Beast away for all time. >Bound for millennia, the Rough Beast has nursed his rage, believing that one day he will break free and feast upon Sarenrae, the fragments of the world, and the cooling flesh of all the other gods.

>>46381800
The Star Towers came afterwards, because they had to crack open Golarion to shove Rovagug inside. They're literally planet-sized sutures meant to hold the tectonic plates together, while also being yet another seal on the Dead Vault.
>>
>>46381509
The word of the day is Prostitutes

Drugs would give a mechanical effect

So it has to be wasted on something with no mechanical benefit whatsoever.

You need to have sex with the entire town.
For money.
>>
>>46381839
>flick of the wrist
AND YOU'RE DEAD, BABY
>>
>>46381935
>The word of the day is Prostitutes

Can you use it in a sentence?
>>
>>46381509
Platinum weighs 1,339 pounds per cubic foot. It costs 500 gold pieces per pound. You don't even have enough gold for one cubic foot of platinum, lad.
>>
>>46381742
>Also, are you sure the woman is a man-hater? She could always just be tsundere for your guy (I know I know, that sounds stupid, but DMs sometimes add these in, and a punch here and there is classic tsundere behavior, we need to know just how deep her man-hating rabbit hole goes.)

she punched me because i was being polite with her and calling her "lady".
we chatted a bit about what i do as a cleric of erastil and i said to her that i was trained in hunting, survival, cooking etc.
she was interested in me being a good cook so asked her if she knew how to cook and she punched me because she thought i was reducing her to the " women belong to kitchen" "meme".
After she punched me I said something like "don't get all heated up!.... no, Well, actually please do get heated up!". she interpreted it as a sexual joke and got angry at me when in fact our character were lightning up a fire for the only purpose of heating it her up after a cold snowstorm.[note: in my mother language heating up can be used to explain both " getting ready for sex" or " getting angry".]

all of that in like 20 minutes of roleplay.And i told the DM i was not looking to play with a feminist bitch before that.

i can't drop out of the campaign because we are all friends and would take it personally and also it's looking to be pretty good in every other thing.
>>
>>46381620
>Pretty much ever PoW martial is going to perform roughly around 18 Str Power Attacking Greatsword Barbarians

Yeah, that sounds about right.
>>
>>46381509
you buy a nice, and possibly swag, property in a city so your character can retire and live with an happy family after the adventure end.

Everything else might sound cooler, but makes less sense.
>>
>>46382011
>i was not looking to play with a feminist bitch before that.

A bloo bloo bloo.
>>
>>46382051
>Paidrone
>>>/trash/
>>
>>46382011
>And i told the DM i was not looking to play with a feminist bitch before that.

Soooooo he made a feminist bitch to spite you? How many sessions have you been in with this character, does she seem like a permanent fixture or something he just included to be an ass?

Honestly? If she's going to be a common character in the party than just stop associating with her - don't argue, don't try to "make amends", just ignore her. She's a non-person to you now. That's usually the most common reaction to people you don't like that are forced to be around you, and it's absolutely not something the DM will want you to do because it gets in the way of his fun.

Who knows? Maybe when her original purpose in the group is complete you will be the first one to bring up, "why are you still with us?" And, if the DM insists she stay with you, explain how you DON'T LIKE HER and keeping her around IS NOT FUN.
>>
>>46381980
I spent 300k Golds on prostitutes and all I got is this lousy t-shirt.
>>
>>46381509
Pay a wizard to cast Greater Planar Binding, and pay a high-HD angel enough to spend a night being your personal courtesan.
>>
>>46382046
Honestly, that's not a bad place to be. I really don't understand why people read: grognards who get mad when martials are useful at anything complain about Barbarians doing solid damage.

>>46382088
Gonna second this. If the NPC is annoying, ignore them entirely. When he realizes he either a) can't get a rise out of you or b) is wasting time trying, he'll either fix it or become an even bigger douche about it. The latter is not preferable, because it will likely end with leaving the group with bad feelings.

This is, also, 100% a case of "talk to your DM." Tell him that you're not enjoying this at all. If he cares AT ALL, he'll be willing to talk about it.
>>
>>46382088
>Honestly? If she's going to be a common character in the party than just stop associating with her - don't argue, don't try to "make amends", just ignore her. She's a non-person to you now. That's usually the most common reaction to people you don't like that are forced to be around you, and it's absolutely not something the DM will want you to do because it gets in the way of his fun.

This, the DM expects you to try and become her friend or become her most hated enemy because that's conflict, and DMs live off conflict.

But most people when faced with an asshole they need to work with don't try to do either of these things, most people just treat them with cool indifference, a "partner" that they fully intend to toss aside when their original function is complete. They keep talking to the bare minimum (and entirely related to business) and never try to spend any more time with them than they need to.

Do this and the DM will either try and make her warm up to you (in which case ignore it), get extra hostile (in which case you have a REASON to hit her) or realize the character is shitty and toss her aside.
>>
>>46381628
This explores the debased notion that general threads are actually a good thing.
>>
>>46381509
No mechanical benefit?
Really depends on the kind of person you are playing.
If they are selfish and vain, just buy a few large houses, staff and furnish them, then stay in them when you are near by.
If they are more generous donate the money to orphans or something, really how would you spend 300k with nothing being spent on mechanical benefits is more of a question of who your character is.
>>
Weird question, but can warpriests use ally targetting blessings on themselves?
>>
>>46382243
You are always your own ally. You are never adjacent to yourself.
>>
>>46381628
>PNG

What does this stand for?
>>
>>46382160
Alternatively, hit her the next time she hits you.
Or just tell her if she hits you again she gets left behind and you will not tolerate interparty fighting so she can cut her shit out or get lost.
If all else fails there is always the classic murder them well they sleep.
>>
>>46382299
Portable Network Graphic
Honestly it seems like some kind of term that means DMPC from the context.
>>
>>46381620
>I literally copied the image straight from sadpanda.

Which is odd, because I use sadpanda regularly but image search is giving me 0 results.
>>
>>46381863
I guess it makes sense that they ripped D&D fluff along with D&D mechanics
>>
>>46382299
Persona non grata (in the sense of someone I DO NOT LIKE)?
>>
File: (23) Summer Vacation - 01.jpg (1 MB, 1252x1800) Image search: [Google]
(23) Summer Vacation - 01.jpg
1 MB, 1252x1800
>>46382340
Summer Vacation
>http://g e-hentai org/g/449333/0418ea4619/

Let's get back to talking about Fiends.
>>
File: 1377175468555.png (3 KB, 184x172) Image search: [Google]
1377175468555.png
3 KB, 184x172
>>46382386

>tfw no exotic foreigner to accept me for who I am, and all my "extra additions."
>>
>>46382386
Are there any canon futas in golarion or in your settings?
>>
File: berserk-4.jpg (169 KB, 470x649) Image search: [Google]
berserk-4.jpg
169 KB, 470x649
>>46382386
>Let's get back to talking about Fiends.
For the homebrew setting I'm making, I'm basing my Fiends off of the ones from pic related.

Makes then more interesting and personable that way, rather than just being planar robots
>>
>>46382469
Aren't there futa tieflings?
>>
>>46382469
>canon futas in golarion
Tiefling, especially Asura-spawn
>>
>>46382486
Theres that one in WOTR.
>>
>>46382486

Yes. One of the recent APs had a section devoted to optional NPCs that can added to all previous APs, one of which included a futa tiefling.
>>
>>46382469
>>46382486

The Dwarven Shaman is a futa, too.
>>
>>46382514
>>46382503
>>46382486
So Paizo's saying that the only way to be intersex is to be tainted with evil on a genetic level? Nice. Someone make a thread about this.

>>46382526
Nah, just a pre-op tranny.
>>
Is the anon who was posting from ISF still on? I'd really appreciate if he could post the section on Hanspur.
>>
>>46382536
It's also a trait that can be rolled by an Aasimar.

Also Kobolds are occasionally born Hermaphroditic, but that's mostly due to unstable genetics
>>
>>46382536
>So Paizo's saying that the only way to be intersex is to be tainted with evil on a genetic level? Nice. Someone make a thread about this.

Changelings were also going to have a high occurrence of intersex because Crystal Frasier wanted it.

>Nah, just a pre-op tranny.

... What's the difference?

Seriously, what's the difference between a pre-op tranny and a chick with a dick?
>>
>>46382557
Kobold is literally a joke race, though.

>>46382568
That was never an actual thing, and a chick with a dick is a chick with a dick while a pre-op tranny is just the dick.
>>
>>46382469
I use the 3.0 version of the Forgotten Realms, so I don't know if any canonically exist.

I do know that some wizards use polymorph magic to change sexes.
>>
>>46382568
Futa implies packing both a worm and an oyster, whereas the other is just a dickgirl
>>
>>46382526
>>46382536
>>46382568
The shammy still has their dick? In a world where being able to change your physical sex is actually a thing the "tranny" still has their dick?

Fucking paizo, man.
>>
>>46382557
>It's also a trait that can be rolled by an Aasimar.
No it isn't.

>>46382599
Crystal wanted to make Trans the shaman's personality despite 2.5k being nothing to a PC's wealth.
>>
>>46382591
You still have futa Aasimar, or at least that's what Blood of Angels says. Which more than makes up for it

>>46382599
It has been neither denied nor confirmed. Personally, unlike the other anon, I think shammy is a post-op, especially since its be easy for the earth spirits to make per a change potion
>>
>>46382557
I actually like that trait in bolds.

The genetic instability I mean. It means you can have a million different kinds. Plantigrade, digitigrade, degrees of ugly/cute, Kobolds got em all.
>>
>>46381402
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/rogue/rogue-talents/paizo---rogue-talents/eerie-disappearance-ex

Is this talent as good as it seems? Because it seems very good.
>>
>>46382526
>>46382536
>>46382568
>>46382599
The shaman isn't trans-anything, it's intersex, like those people born with extra sex chromosomes except it got retconned into being super common among dwarves.

Also there's no such thing as 'pre/post-op' in Golarion, the trans stuff is magic, there's no separate stages involved.
>>
>>46382568
The difference is that Paizo wants to pander but doesn't know how. The character is literally transitioning to try and pander to people who are transitioning. Now, I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure most trans people aren't too keen on being the in-between. I think they want to just be the gender they want to be. The most grating part is that this character was introduced after Wrath of the Righteous just stated there is a potion that can swap your gender for you. That is on top of belts of reverse gender (which are cursed items but industrious adventurers could make a market for such things) and places like the dungeon in part 3 of Reign of Winter that just allows you to become a lady if you want. It's just god damn senseless that there is then someone who has to go through the process at all. It's inefficient and inefficiency triggers me.
>>
>>46382638
Futa is nowhere on the table on d20pfsrd that I can see, and the shaman is very specifically mid-transition. Mulcibrous tincture or some bullshit Frasier was trying to showcase, iirc.

>>46382652
http://paizo.com/paizo/blog/v5748dyo5lgcn?Meet-the-Iconics-Shardra-Geltl
You're a stupid pile of shit.
>>
>>46382638

Crystal Frasier created an entire archetype and line of traits associated with the Shaman and how Transsexualism is not only a lifestyle, it's a class!

It heavily implies Shardra still has her dick, but it's all stunted and small.

>>46382652

Shardra is trans, she was born a man but decided to become a woman later on. She never canonically buys a sex change potion, and in fact Crystal on her blog implies all she did to transition was do hormone treatment.
>>
>>46382641
>The genetic instability I mean. It means you can have a million different kinds. Plantigrade, digitigrade, degrees of ugly/cute, Kobolds got em all.

Same with catfolk, which are canonically anything from girls-with-cat-ears to full-on furry.

They also have an amusing societal structure built around the women forming all-female societies based around raising children, and luring in good male catfolk that will breed with all the women that want a child before wandering off.
>>
>>46382646
It doesn't seem particularly good. It's a Rogue talent, after all.
>>
File: Zardoz-1.jpg (108 KB, 970x544) Image search: [Google]
Zardoz-1.jpg
108 KB, 970x544
>>46382536
Anon, didn't you know? The penis is evil, and adding one to a perfect womyn would do nothing but sully and corrupt her with evil rapist testosterone
>>
>>46382652
>except it got retconned into being super common among dwarves.
Fuckin' PC culture ruinin' mah dorfs.

>>46382679
>>46382625
But why? You have a magic spell that can make you biologically female and yet you choose not to use it, instead you take hormones which can't be nearly as effective since you're living in a world based off of magic and not science. My god the writers of paizo are absolute shit at their work.
>>
Is it feasible to run a one-shot where players use blocks of, say, four underleveled PCs instead of the normal one each? I want to do something kind of Paranoia-like where everyone is super disposable. Rusty dagger shank town, but to the logical conclusion of needing two dozen mooks to complete a single dungeon raid.
>>
>>46382734

But if the penis is evil, why is the gun not good?
>>
>>46382758
Nothing is ever good.
>>
>>46382753
So people can have characters they can relate to. It's not like most fantasy game worlds are internally consistent anyways, people should be using a lot more magic to make their lives easier than the game world assumes.
>>
>>46382652
Source your bullshit.
>>
>>46382797
Trans people don't want to relate to transitioning, you stupid fucking cunt, kill yourself, the idea is to STOP being trans, you worthless imbecile, stop spreading this bullshit and defending Paizo.
>>
>>46382758
Fool! A gun is nothing more than a metal penis! It is a long shaft with a flared head that shoots forth and fills people with its vile metal seed.
Wielding a gun means that you are a rapist who wants to rape life with your evil metal penis
>>
>>46382825
not watching the movie confirmed
>>
So. Kobold Draconic-bloodline Tattooed Sorc. Yes or no?
>>
>>46382816
I ain't defendin' shit. If someone wants a character who's transitioning they can, if someone doesn't then they don't, and I'm sure there are some people out there who want to. We all know paizo is shit at writing and balance and game design anyways.
>>
>>46382825
uh, no

The Gun shoots Death and purifies the Earth of the filth of Brutals
>>
>>46382679

>Tranny as a class

The most disturbing part of a tranny class is that it would still end up deemed higher tier than Fighter
>>
>>46382843
>Kobold
no
>>
>>46382837
No one has ever actually watched Zardoz and lived to tell of it. All anyone knows of it is its meme
>>
>>46382866
>Draconic Affinity

I like higher save DC's.
>>
>>46382858

See for yourself.

http://amazonchique.tumblr.com/post/108981965752/pixiebutterandjelly-ayellowbirds
>>
>>46382858
Probably an archetype of Vigilante that takes years to switch personas.
>>
File: stupidest thing ever.jpg (45 KB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
stupidest thing ever.jpg
45 KB, 500x383
>>46382797
That's stupid. If I were a transsexual I would think that was stupid too. If I identify as a transwoman then the methods of me getting a female body are not important. A tranny on earth would get hormone treatment because that's the best we've got. If I were a tranny on Golarion I'd obviously take the fucking magic that you know... Made me a fucking biological woman, which is what I'd want! Imagine if someone got their arm cut off in Golarion and instead of getting a Regenerate spell they were just, "Lol, nah. Fuck magic that fixes my problem immediately, I'm just going to take aspirin till it gets better."
>>
>>46382756
Run it in a different system. PF is shit at that kind of game, and it will not go well.
>>
>>46382898
Anything that makes dwarves less generic, I guess.
>>
>>46382933
Huh. All along I thought the Shaman's deal was that they'd found some sort of temporary sex-change Craft (Alchemy) thing
>>
>>46382720
bruh
>>
>>46382966
Being shit-eating inbreeding cow-worshipping manlets would make them less generic, too, but that doesn't mean it's good.

>>46382987
He's right, it's shit.
>>
>>46382987
>I want to do something kind of Paranoia-like where everyone is super disposable.
Play Paranoia.
>>
>>46382996
>Being shit-eating inbreeding cow-worshipping manlets would make them less generic, too, but that doesn't mean it's good.

But the shit-eating cow-worshiping manlets in Golarion are actually cool.
>>
>>46382933
The vast majority of people in golarion can't afford regenerate, I don't know how expensive the potions are, but I imagine the belts are a hell of a lot more expensive than non-magical means they have.
>>
File: 11104534.png (970 KB, 920x574) Image search: [Google]
11104534.png
970 KB, 920x574
How does one best play a Neutral Evil woman in love?

How does her behavior differ from that of a Chaotic Good woman in love?
>>
>>46382898
>After four months, the imbiber instead takes a –2 penalty to Disguise checks to disguise themselves as a woman.

>After four months, the imbiber instead takes a –2 penalty to Disguise checks to disguise themselves as a man.

Is Crystal implying that trans is just Disgusing as the opposite gender?
>>
>>46382884
I watched it and loved it
>>
>>46383019
If memory serves, I think the average trained laborer could afford one after saving for like, a year. Maybe two. Theyre cheap as fuck.
>>
>>46383031
Depends on the rest of her personality, you faggot, alignemnt != personality, subhuman degenerate get that shit out of here.

>>46383034
Yes. Be sure to inform Tumblr and the Paizo boards of that, and how she thinks the only way to be intersex is to be tainted with evil genes from demons or hags.
>>
>>46383034

No, she's saying a trans-man will do a better job at looking like a man after getting enough manly features, and a trans-woman will do a better job at looking like a woman after getting enough womanly features.

The imbiber is going to get a chiseled jaw or fat, juicy tits by 4 months, that will make it easier to look like the gender you identify as.
>>
>>46383050
Is that before or after food and other necessary expenses? I mean, that's definitely not much for an adventurer, but saving up all my savings for a year would be difficult with other goings on in life.
>>
>>46383031
Uh. This is such a broad and vague question I'm not sure what kind of answer you're looking for. A NE woman will probably be fairly selfish, so there's that, but... culture? Social class? Race?
>>
Would it anger Kurgess if I lift stuff telekinetically?
>>
>>46383062
>>46383087
>Depends on the rest of her personality, you faggot, alignment != personality, subhuman degenerate get that shit out of here.

>Subhuman degenerate get that shit out of here

Gee anon I didn't *try* to shit in your cheerios, I'm asking about Greta.

>>46383090

Yes, if you're doing it as part of a competition and you worship him.
>>
I wish that everyone trying to turn my fantasy game into rainbow FATAL would instantly fucking die
>>
>>46383090
no

>>46383103
She's not looking for anything too serious, iirc, just some company.
>>
>>46383085
If memory serves, one rank in a profession gets you like 7 gold a week on average. Not counting class skills or ability score modifiers.
>>
>>46383090
>brains gains
>>
>>46383085
Correct me if I'm wrong, but.. You don't need to KEEP the belt on, do you? Isn't it an instanteous effect? So.. Why isn't Goddess of Nonbinary funding holy pilgrims to roam the land, slapping the belt onto trans folk for the six seconds it takes to swap them?
>>
File: Son, I am dissapoint.jpg (53 KB, 362x400) Image search: [Google]
Son, I am dissapoint.jpg
53 KB, 362x400
>>46383090
It would disappoint him.
>>
>>46383034
>>46383062
Nah, she's pushing her personal fantasy where transitioning is SO PERFECT that nobody would EVER be able to tell you were a man once! An actual woman would be mistaken for a man before you would!

Like, that's what that means, an actual woman takes fewer penalties to disguise as a man than a transwoman does, because the trannie is SO PERFECTLY FEMININE OMIGOD.
>>
>>46382901

Actually, crosdressing vigilante could be a valid archetype. The combat and social roles don't have to be dress as a same gender, right?
>>
>>46383114
>She's not looking for anything too serious

Except she is? She's looking for a long-term mate and is not only willing to leave The Howlings with that mate, but willing to accept he's actually a human.
>>
>>46383090
Only if you're being dishonest about it. If everyone knows you're brainlifting, it's fine.

>>46383129
You guys realize you're all reading it backwards, right? The trannie gets no penalties to disguise as their new gender, and lesser penalties to disguise as their old. A transwoman doesn't have to try to disguise as a woman, but they still look kind of mannish, so their penalties to disguise as a man is lower than a normal woman.
>>
>>46383139
LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS
>>
>>46383171
kek
>>
>>46383121
Oh, hey, it's half your gold per week, I thought it was silver. That must've been from 3.5 or my misremembering. Let's see, one rank, with two traits for a +1 and take a 12 and a feat for +2. That would get you 19, If they had a 12 or were middle-aged they could get a 20 for 10 gold a week.
>>
>>46383139
Beatrix Potter's last story comes to mind. Its about a proper lady cat who disguises herself as a hunter and shoots people. She's flattered at one point when someone mistakes her for a sir. Peter Rabbit avoided getting shot only because she didnt want to damage his fine-ass jacket.
>>
>>46383019
>>46383085
But she IS an adventurer so she COULD afford it. Paizo just chose to have her not to because they thought in their Tumblr-rotted brains that trannies would relate to her better if she was a fucking retard who didn't know how to fix her problems correctly
>>
>>46383174
TO DEFEAT THE HUNS
>>
>>46383183
Ah, I must have been remembering with the class skill bonus then. But yeah. Commoners maker more than people think if they have any sort of professional skills.
>>
File: There_670f0c_728654.gif (6 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
There_670f0c_728654.gif
6 MB, 360x270
>>46383139
How about a Garundi man whose vigilante identity happens to dress in very concealing robes...
>>
>>46383129
So she thinks trannies would rather fuck up their bodies and mutilate their genitals to slightly resemble the sex they want to be than just drink a potion and be done with it. God these people are fucking idiots
>>
File: 1437890955086.jpg (39 KB, 374x347) Image search: [Google]
1437890955086.jpg
39 KB, 374x347
>>46383182

I don't know if you're keking at my response or keking at how hard my point destroyed his.
>>
>>46382933
Trans woman here: this shit is stupid, and I can confirm, if I had a way of magically becoming physically female, fuck the process, I want it NOW. In fact, I'd probably learn wizardry for the sole purpose of learning this shit and how to do it myself.

Paizo is a bunch of morons.

>>46383019
No, but with a couple years of saving, they CAN afford the casting of a level 2 spell. It'd basically just be a custom Disguise Self made to be a physical rather than illusory change, or an alter self spell with an instantaneous duration and no stat boosts.
>>
Looking for advice on RPing a Cleric of Asmodeus. I'm having difficulty, and just kind of devolving into my normal shtick while being a bit more bloodthirsty and quick to burn things.
>>
File: tumblr tome.jpg (514 KB, 900x1165) Image search: [Google]
tumblr tome.jpg
514 KB, 900x1165
So how horribly is she going to infect Mutants and Masterminds?
>>
>>46383125
>The change is permanent unless undone with curse-removing magic. Once its magic takes effect, the belt can be removed without effort.

You'd have to have two, for people who realized they didn't like it and wanted to swap back.

There's, unfortunately, no given price for intentionally crafting a Girdle of Opposite Gender. If our DM is lenient, we can intentially craft it simply by saying it's the curse we're trying for while crafting, otherwise we'll have to roll the dice. Possibly a lot. It's a cursed item that can come out a failure by 5 or more on crafting literally any belt, so fittingly, the Belt of Tumbling our best choice here, since it's the cheapest. Just make an assload of those and hope for the best.
>>
>>46383324
I like how that looks, though.
>>
>>46383303
>for the sole purpose of learning this shit and how to do it myself

I mean, sure, but you don't have to say it like there aren't a few fringe benefits that come with it.

How high a level would a wizard have to be to accomplish that goal, anyway? It's an item that they can craft, not a spell? So they just need the right feat, a high enough Spellcraft, and some money.
>>
File: Tiefling_Cleric.jpg (83 KB, 736x800) Image search: [Google]
Tiefling_Cleric.jpg
83 KB, 736x800
>>46383316
I'm playing a LE fiendish vessel of Asmodeus in another game, and lemme tell you - if you're going all bloodthirsty and burning things, you're doing it wrong. That's inherently opposed to the strict order that Asmodeus espouses.

Make yourself political. Try to organize things that help your position while also making the region prosper, so long as you're at the top. for example, my own cleric is currently working with the Order of the Gate in cheliax to summon up a huge number of worker devils to help them build roads. By placing herself at the head of the project, if it pans out, she'll basically be set for life on both political and theological influence.
>>
>>46383349
Making an item intentionally cursed is +5 to the spellcraft roll, and I think you can just curse the cheapest magic item related to it. Any belt works, so any +stat belt would cost 2000
>>
>>46383126
My mind has the STR score of 50..
>>
>>46383324

> that robot icon in the middle
>>
>>46383397
The belt of Tumbling is the cheapest belt, like I said. 800g, to be specific.
>>
>>46383349
They've added rules for intentionally crafting cursed items, although I don't recall them. It came with a lot of new cursed items, including what's probably the most broken consumable item ever printed if used right.
>>
>>46383425
Then it might be as little as 400 gold to make.
>>
>>46383324

Discounting the fact that it's a third-party supplement, she'd fit right in at the company which published Blue Rose.
>>
Can we go back to arguing with Buildposter or waifufagging or something? I think I prefer those generals to these shitty rant-about-gender-politics ones...
>>
>>46383430
The Dust of Sneezing and Choking?
>>
I regret saying to get back to talking about fiends.
>>
>>46383440
>>46383430
Ah, noted. That makes this easier then. Why the hell ISN'T there some holy order dedicated to making a dozen of these things and just wandering around, whipping them onto and back off of trannies? 400g is a pittance to a church, and you could potentially make that back and more, given time. If not, well, who gives a shit, you're a church.

>>46383466
No dude this is legitimately interesting stuff.
>>
>>46383448
...the Tiger and Bunny character?

>>46383470
Honestly, it could have gone badly in lots of other ways.
>>
>>46383031
I would assume that your alignment doesn't really play much of a part in how a character acts, so much as what they're willing to do to accomplish their goals. That's what separates a character's alignment and their personality.

Take, for instance, two characters of the alignments you just described, but with the same personality. In both situations, they fancy some man enough to want to court him, but haven't met this person formally before.

Both characters have the same line of logic going in their heads: "How do I get this person to notice me?". Since most acts of flirting don't really sway on the alignment scale much (aside from extreme cases), both characters will likely come up with the same idea-- walk up, ask his name, get to know him, etc. There isn't any difference caused by alignment, because while the evil version may be willing to do much worse things for her goals, there simply isn't a need to do anything extreme. Both version of this women, then, approach the man and start talking with the hope of winning him over.

In an alternate example, both characters with differing alignments but matching personalities fancy a man. And I mean really, REALLY fancy a man, to the point of near-psychotic obsession. He's all they think about, he's all they talk about, they both have little shrines dedicated to this man for who-knows-what reason.

Like before, both characters have a matching personality that forms a similar idea: "I must have him, so no one else can". This is where alignment comes into play; an evil character is willing to stoop to less morally-acceptable levels to accomplish this goal, whereas a good-aligned character will change their ideas so as to keep within their boundaries of morality. For example, one may think murdering competition is an acceptable route, while the other may instead try to out-perform any competition to an extreme level instead.

At least, that's what I think.
>>
>>46383466
We could talk about redeemed fiends that aren't hot chicks some more if you wanted.
>>
>>46383473
>it's a branch of the knights of the scarlet woman
>they'll make dudes into girls for free, but in exchange, they gotta bang a dude
>>
>>46383384

Well it's not that I'm being chaotic and burning things, I'm just very corporal punishment I suppose, and if I burn down a house in the process... well it just had to be done.

I'm currently in CotCT and my simple cleric has been swept up in a grand conspiracy, and with my Church's blessing, has joined up with a band of adventurers, as they perceived showing a member of the Asmodean Church to be working with and aiding the guard and the city to be good for PR.

Beyond that though, I'm just having difficulty with this.
>>
>>46383469
Yeah.

>This fine dust appears to be dust of appearance. If cast into the air, it causes those within a 20-foot spread to fall into fits of sneezing and coughing. Those failing a DC 15 Fortitude save take 3d6 points of Constitution damage immediately. Those who succeed on this saving throw are nonetheless disabled by choking (treat as stunned) for 5d4 rounds.

All you have to do is find a way to expose your enemies to it without exposing yourself to it. I'm thinking having a flying familiar drop a small pouch of the stuff on them.
>>
>>46383528
Unseen servant would probably be better.
>>
File: gambling.jpg (253 KB, 1074x599) Image search: [Google]
gambling.jpg
253 KB, 1074x599
>>46383470
Fiends? I've heard they trade in souls...
>>
File: 1448773760268.png (93 KB, 339x261) Image search: [Google]
1448773760268.png
93 KB, 339x261
>>46383466
>Can we go back to arguing with Buildposter or waifufagging or something? I think I prefer those generals to these shitty rant-about-gender-politics ones...

Ameiko Kaijitsu is the best romantic interest in Golarion and anyone who disagrees is a miserable idiot!
>>
>>46383547
What's that? Voynich Hotel?
>>
>>46383539
Finally, that spell is worth preparing.
>>
If I make it so that Combat Maneuvers don't provoke unless you *fail the check*, does that do odd things like tilt the monster-vs-PC balance through the roof or anything? Improved maneuvers then remove that failure AoO and give their bonus?

And also just make feinting a move action by default, with Improved Feint then letting you do it as part of any other move action?

I just want combat options to be more accessible to people who don't dedicate their lives to enhancing one option.
>>
>>46383563
Or get the collar of perpetual attendance for at will unseen servants for only 2k gold

http://archive.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/fools/20030401c
>>
>>46383526
Hmm. you're probably still within your bounds, just remember that legality is the single most important thing to your character as a worshipper of Asmodeus. Everything else is secondary - if it's Illegal, you'll do everything in your power to make the individual breaking the law meet punishment for his heresy.

That doesn't mean you can't also be friendly, though - You have a high wisdom score. Be polite, try to make friends, and offer advice to people as it comes up. As a cleric you don't always have to be raving about your god's doctrine.
>>
>>46383303
>THIS
Fucking THIS.

No one wants to BE "trans". Anyone that wants "trans" to be the main part of their personality/existence/identity has never had any such issues. That shit is the realm of the tumblrtards who live off making it "an issue" as much as they can, to try to be the most "triggered" and the mostest "oppressionned", and anything not them "need to check their privilege".

People who actually don't want their body to be as it is right now would like nothing more than to be able to just flick a switch and be fucking DONE with it. Takes away all of the angst and depression and shit too. Bam. Done. The end.

Being called a woman by some random on the street just means I'm still not where I want to be. It's an annoying reminder that I still look and seem like one to everyone around me, which sucks, but "not fixed yet" is just that. That's nothing compared to those assholes who think everyone's entire life should fucking revolve around it and nothing else.
>>
>>46383203
DID THEY SEND ME DAUGHTERS
WHEN I ASKED. FOR FUTAAAAS
>>
>>46383571
No, and get rid of combat expertise as a pre-req and roll greater maneuvers into the improved versions.
>>
>>46383560
Yeah.

>>46383549
At least get an original weebshit image.

>>46383526
Try having a personality other than just 'muh religion'.
>>
>>46383605
>At least get an original weebshit image.

Well aren't you just a bucket of sunshine.
>>
>>46383599
I already have Combat Expertise, Weapon Focus and Improved Unarmed Strike as being granted by taking anything that would require them. Seemed like a common enough suggestion around here and the effect has been good.
>>
>>46383473
>>46383503
Honestly. Thats not hard to imagine. Shelyn worshippers would go around doing it out of goodwill because "your outer beauty should reflect you inner beauty" or some shit like that. Calistria worshippers would just hand them out to deviants
>>
>>46383363
Level 3, if my guess at how high the level a custom spell for this would need to be is.
>>
Is PF a good system for players who play for the first time and I'm DMing for the first time?
>>
>>46383652
The problem with combat maneuvers is only half-fixed with your methods, though. The BIG problem is that players really just can't fucking keep up with the CMD of monsters that aren't humanoid, IF they can actually use those maneuvers on the enemies at all!
>>
>>46383694
Ha, no.
>>
>>46383694
No. Play 5e instead if you really want something D&Desque. It's possible to have fun anyway, but the shitty design makes it less likely.
>>
File: 1458891447447.gif (278 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1458891447447.gif
278 KB, 640x360
>>46383694
>>
>>46383694
Not really, no. 4e or 5e are better for starting off, if you want to stick to D&D-y games, and any number of rules-light systems are probably better overall.
>>
>>46383563
>preparing
>not putting it in a wand
Novice Wizard detected

>>46383674
Then Nadirians would destroy them because "forbidden love" is far more tragic
>>
>>46383585

I'm deliberately trying to avoid being stupid evil or something but I just have little personality, or background to support it.

Currently in game I had a great plan to ally with one of the noble houses, offering to throw our support towards them as they take the throne, and sealing it with a nice contract, but of course... spoilers, and now I don't know what the hell I'm supposed to think now.
>>
>>46383694

You fool! You fool! How could you even think that is a good idea?!

O~hohohohoho!
>>
>>46383740
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>46383740
>>46383716
>>46383714
>>46383712
>>46383712
>>46383708
Pls no bully
Is this because of the many rules? I have relatively little playing experience but it didn't seem too bad to me as a novice player.
>>
>>46383778
Well, no. There are much heavier systems I would recommend to new players. Pathfinder is just clunky, awkward, poorly balanced and overall kind of bad.
>>
File: Laori_Vaus.png (348 KB, 562x601) Image search: [Google]
Laori_Vaus.png
348 KB, 562x601
>>46383549
Laori Vaus is the superior choice by far

especially if one of you has access to Regenerate
>>
>>46383791

Laori is not for sexual! Laori is for cheerleading!
>>
>>46383778
It also has terrible balance. I'm not joking when I say 5e or 4e are both better games, even if 4e isn't actually much like D&D at all.
>>
>>46383778
People exaggerate. Fact is, like many things, its as complex as you make it. Just go for it, everyone's new at one point or another. I picked it up quick having no prior experience.
>>
>>46383139
Why does crossdressing need to be an archetype? At most it's a feat but really, it could just be part of your alternate persona.
>>
>>46383805
I'd argue that 4e is closer to D&D's roots than 3e, but that's neither here nor there and I'm sure nobody would want to get into that argument given that it's time has been over for about five years now.
>>
>>46383791
What's she from?
>>
>>46383778
LOTS of convoluted rules, a HUGE number of options that are legitimately bad and will make your character unfun, a turbo-mediocre setting and developers who are ridiculously inept at making anything interesting or effective beyond THROW MAGIC AT IT, and even then they fuck up sometimes.

PF is not a good game for first-timers. You CAN play it, and you CAN have fun, but it'd be MUCH easier playing a different system.

>>46383791
Wait a fucking second. Shouldn't the two circles connecting the chains be MUCH further apart?
>>
>>46383831

Curse of the Crimson Throne, she's basically a Kuthite cheerleader and one of the friendliest, perkiest people you'll ever meet.
>>
>>46383399
She knows what she wants, deep down.
>>
>>46383778
Most of the issue comes from the fact that a) Pathfinder originates from an era of game design where baking intentionally terrible character options in the rules to punish players who don't know the game was considered a good idea and b) half the staff currently at Paizo still apparently think that it's a good idea. The game's certainly playable, and dare I say it even fun, but for a group that's never played before, it's really easy to get bogged down in the obscene amount of content available, especially when the best way to play involves adding even *more* stuff from 3PP.
>>
File: 1451621801755.jpg (55 KB, 500x454) Image search: [Google]
1451621801755.jpg
55 KB, 500x454
>>46383466
I'm super sorry there's variety in your life! Would it help you if I demanded you post a build or something? I can even declare myself right until you do.
>>
I've gotten the go-ahead from my GM to play as a drider. My current plan is to go Aberrant Aegis for maximum legs and tentacles, but I also kinda want to be able to fleshcraft myself and my eventual slaves.

How do I build for this, /pfg/? All DSP is allowed.
>>
>>46383829
Pretty sure they meant a character archetype, not mehcanical one.
>>
>>46383804
No, Laori is for redeeming!

And then for sexual
>>
>>46383949

Why would you deny Laori the thing that gives her happiness?
>>
>>46383804
>>46383949
The only proper way to go about it is to stack up on Regeneration and take her with the suit on.
>>
>>46382734
Penis has nothing to do with testosterone. That is all the balls duty.
>>
File: laori.png (88 KB, 203x239) Image search: [Google]
laori.png
88 KB, 203x239
Laori is scary!
>>
>>46384201
All PF elves are creepy though, more like Grays with pointy ears than Tolkien stuff.

>>46384141
Exactly! Any proper sadomasochist can find perfectly enjoyale ways to satisfy a relationship and Laori never needs to take the suit off ,though I'm sure she'd enjoy having it forcefully ripped away once in awhile
>>
File: blyG7Mh.jpg (138 KB, 900x608) Image search: [Google]
blyG7Mh.jpg
138 KB, 900x608
>>46383915
I should clarify that I'm using the drider template from Advanced Bestiary, not the race.
>http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/templates/drider-cr-2

Please respond /pfg/ I don't know what I'm doing I've never martial'd with DSP content before
>>
>>46384141
>>46383949
>>46384283
Well, time to start the Church of Ardarvia.

Unless, of course, there's a PF deity close enough to Ardarvia that I am unaware of.
>>
File: valentine.jpg (45 KB, 1024x565) Image search: [Google]
valentine.jpg
45 KB, 1024x565
The 9-section whip and urumi weapons both SOUND like Ivy Valentine's weapon but any actual pictures you see of either turn out to be completely different weapons. Is there a true extending whip-sword like hers?

I understand it's an insane fantasy weapon but this is Pathfinder. Could be magic or mundane in this game really.
>>
File: metamorph alchemist.jpg (246 KB, 1209x628) Image search: [Google]
metamorph alchemist.jpg
246 KB, 1209x628
>>46384365

There's an attempt at an ivy sword magic? item property in UI, iirc
>>
>>46384352
Neshen is the Steel Lash, Empreal Lord of Redemption Through Pain. LG Angel.
>>
>>46384365
Are you allowed to use 3.5 Material? The Spinning Swords, in the Eberron setting, work exactly like the 3.5 Spiked Chains (AKA they were awesome), except they dealt 1d6 damage and were one-handed; otherwise, they were exactly the same as Spiked Chains, reach-options included. 50 GP.
>>
>>46384407
Got any screencap info on her?
>>
File: SpineFlail.png (2 MB, 1259x849) Image search: [Google]
SpineFlail.png
2 MB, 1259x849
>>46384365
Spine flail, maybe? It's depicted as literally a spine, but I one crafted by a sane person instead of a dullahan would presumably be made of metal.
>>
File: crows.gif (5 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
crows.gif
5 MB, 640x360
Alright, /pfg/, sell me on Tengus.

What're they good at/for? What're some fun gimmick builds for 'em in various classes?
>>
>>46384493
Good on Hursk, giving up his shitty crossbow style.
>>
File: babes_10.jpg (127 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
babes_10.jpg
127 KB, 1200x800
>>46384508
They're very good for eating.
>>
>>46384493
That dude's horse need not fear Harsk. I'm pretty sure Kyra's significantly more dangerous in melee than he is.
>>
>>46384482
Literally all the info there is on them

http://pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Neshen

No idea if they're even male or female
Because Paizo never developed them beyond a blurb amid other demigods.
>>
>>46384508
They get free proficiency in literally all swords, plus Dex and Wisdom. They're alright Stalkers.
>>
File: who will stop me.gif (340 KB, 251x200) Image search: [Google]
who will stop me.gif
340 KB, 251x200
>>46384508
Well for one you don't have to waste a feat in order to wield bastard swords one-handed. Personally, I'm playing a Necromancer Tengu who has the Carrion Sense racial trait, which adds a ton of flavor to the experience.
>>
>>46384541
I was asking if she had a page on that one book that also had I do on the other Empyreal Lords, like Dammerich
>>
>>46384508

Tengus are bitchass natural weapon users, so rogues and slayers and dickass inquisitors and nature fang druids
>>
What cheap (<2000GP), handy items should be in the utility belt of an adventurer who wants to be prepared in and out of combat?
>>
>>46384508
They're good at getting three natural attacks to dominate as king of rusty dagger shanktown.
>>
>>46384593

Tengu make the best swordmasters.

Would a Tengu make a good Zweihander Sentinel?
>>
>>46384597
Boots of the Cat are always nice
>>
>>46384624
Theoretically, but the main problem is that they boost Dexterity (which you don't really need as a Warder) and penalize Constitution (which is a PAIN on frontliners). Still, being able to use any swords (or a bunch of Eastern/Exotic weapons) is nice.
>>
>>46384597

Campfire bead
>>
File: 1423692611219.jpg (126 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1423692611219.jpg
126 KB, 600x900
>>46384508

Tengu are assholes!
>>
>>46384590
The 'lesser empyreal lords' only got little blurbs.
>Neshen: Neshen’s followers are those who desire to turn their lives around and embrace the path of light. The Knight of the Steel Lash may require them to undergo physical duress and difficult obedience, in a process that can take years, but those who come to him eventually reach their coveted atonement.
>>
What 1pp class or archetype is the most suited to mundane dual-wielding? It's an NPC so it just has to be a believable combatant that will either team up or fight against them, not an amazing show-stealer or what have you. It's a runaway-noble-turned-sailor if fluff matters.
>>
>>46384600
I thought that was Lizardfolk, what with their +2 Natural Armor, 2 Claws, and 1 Bite?
>>
File: Bloodborne 1_zpseklge4v8.jpg (113 KB, 675x1024) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne 1_zpseklge4v8.jpg
113 KB, 675x1024
>>46384597
Smokesticks

>>46384624
Nah, Con penalty hurts on a ZweiSen. they'd make Stalkers, Hidden Blade Rogues, Polymaths, or Harbingers
>>
>>46384665
chained rogue is equally worthless TWF as any other combat style

Or ranger is actually sort of alright at middle levels.
>>
>>46384624

tengu are shit with swords l m a o

Bite + claw + claw is a much better use of their racial abilities
>>
>>46384665
Either fighter or ranger. Fighters get the feats for it, rangers get the feats slightly earlier and for free.
>>
File: Neshen.jpg (114 KB, 872x270) Image search: [Google]
Neshen.jpg
114 KB, 872x270
>>46384590
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.