[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zootopia Noir Quest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 25
File: znoir.jpg (2 MB, 4000x1675) Image search: [Google]
znoir.jpg
2 MB, 4000x1675
Mood Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zl5vpy__dQ
(Setup 1/2)

It has been two years since the events of Zootopia. Assistant Mayor Bellwether and Mayor Lionheart are still incarcerated in prison, serving a number of years for corruption and several other charges. Lionheart is expected to have a parole hearing within the next month. A fact not lost on the press... Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde have worked the Zootopia beat from Downtown, to Tundratown, to Sahara Square. They both are eager to work, dedicated, well-trained, and have taken the face of the modern ZPD. They have remained partners throughout these two years, growing closer despite their predator and prey differences. With that amount of time as police officers of the ZPD, they have gone through a number of experiences and gained enough insight to the ways of the city that Chief Bogo has seen fit that the two head up ZPD’s very first Investigation Squad: ZIS.

As detectives, the two are tasked with investigating missing mammal cases, training new recruits into the ZIS, looking into rumors of a new street toxin called ‘feral,’ as well as investigating any new case Bogo happens to drum up. The two work in a small, ill-managed office in the basement of ZPD. There are windows that leak little light in, but the light manages to constantly be eclipsed by the passing pedestrians at street level.

Over the past year, there has been an influx of Avian and Reptile immigrants to the populous of Zootopia. They make up about 20% of the growing population of the city, moving in next to the mammals of Zootopia. Many Mammals, predator and prey alike, find this disconcerting. Both Avians and Reptiles make claims of economic segregation in the city, seeing as how the majority of them live in low income housing within the Canal District, a water-based area with shady docks and boat houses. Tensions are high in the city as emotions of prejudice and fear begin to spring up from the dregs of the past.
>>
File: zootopia-artwork-06.jpg (773 KB, 3000x1256) Image search: [Google]
zootopia-artwork-06.jpg
773 KB, 3000x1256
>>46381267
Despite Zootopia being a peaceful, welcoming community, the last couple of years have made the city seemingly… Darker. A flux of storms has plagued the city, and this seems to have created a grey tone to the once bustling, bright metropolis. Judy and Nick both see this, and they want to help the city recover from its troubles and return to the greatness it once was.

>>
>>46381267
>>>/trash/
>>
File: 1458681112331.png (688 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1458681112331.png
688 KB, 1080x1080
>>46381295
-Nick-

“Nick, wake up!”

You feel yourself falling. You catch the momentum, jerking forward so you don’t collapse backwards from your chair to the floor. The balance you had kept with your foot on the end of the work desk has seemingly been lost, and now you careen forward with the erratic push. The chair screeches against the stone flooring. The newspaper you had covering your face slides free to the desk below. You then catch yourself at the desk end, glaring down at the bunny that has awoken you. “Jeez Carrots, what?” You run a paw through your orange fur along your head, then letting it fall to the black tie at your neck, loosening it. You are Nick Wilde, senior detective in charge of the ZIS. Before you stands Judy Hopps, your longtime partner and closest friend. She looks annoyed, yet slightly amused at your mad scramble for balance. There’s a peek of a smile at the corner of her lips, but she then returns to her frown. She’s trying to be quite serious, you realize...

“You can’t be sleeping on the job. A call could come in at any minute!” She gives a huff and patters her bunny foot, looking up to you, even as you remain seated… The height difference between you and the prey below is not lost on you. You smirk, leaning forward and and cross your arms. You rest your head into those arms and give a smug look down to her, eyes half-lidded.

(1/2)
>>
File: 1459310592690.jpg (195 KB, 1100x716) Image search: [Google]
1459310592690.jpg
195 KB, 1100x716
>>46381321
(2/2)
“Relax, little bunny. It’s 4:30 AM. Day shift takes over at 5, and I don’t see Tundratown melting in 30 minutes.”

“That’s not the point. Night shift or not, we have to keep our ears raised for any call we may receive. That’s the job! You can sleep when you get home.” She was ever the vigilant cop. That’s why you liked her. Despite this though, taking a nap wouldn’t hinder you from hearing a loud, ringing telephone if a call did come in.

>Don’t stress the issue. Get up and get online. The Lionheart story might have an update…
>Ignore her. Put that newspaper back over your eyes and get a few extra winks.
>Get some coffee. If you’re going to remain conscious, you may as well fuel it with some caffeine.
>Pester Judy some more. Teasing the flustered rabbit always puts you in a good mood.
>Write in.
>>
File: PassiveAggressive1.png (313 KB, 650x791) Image search: [Google]
PassiveAggressive1.png
313 KB, 650x791
>>46381267
>>
I feel like we're watching a decent into madness.
>>
File: passiveaggressive2.png (408 KB, 650x1093) Image search: [Google]
passiveaggressive2.png
408 KB, 650x1093
>>
File: ﺧ益ﺨ.gif (1 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
ﺧ益ﺨ.gif
1 MB, 300x169
>>
>>46381309
this senpai
All quests need to be trash, especially fur ones
>>
>>46381341
>Pester Judy some more. Teasing the flustered rabbit always puts you in a good mood.
>>
File: fixedcomic.png (581 KB, 800x1150) Image search: [Google]
fixedcomic.png
581 KB, 800x1150
>>46381442
>>46381471
my work is dumped
the gibfags are stumped
at last I may rest
>>
>Get some coffee. If you’re going to remain conscious, you may as well fuel it with some caffeine.
>>
>>46381341
>>Get some coffee. If you’re going to remain conscious, you may as well fuel it with some caffeine.
>>
>>46381341
>>46381527
This. Also ask her if she has anything more interesting than catching z's. Because otherwise there's no contest. Smug wins.
>>
File: tumblr_o4dd5bsx961voomxno1_540.jpg (42 KB, 540x396) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4dd5bsx961voomxno1_540.jpg
42 KB, 540x396
>>46381527
>>46381647
>>46381820

You drum your paws on your desk, deciding that a good way to keep yourself awake and alert is with a fresh cup of coffee. You make your way to the pot in the corner of the room, sitting atop a plastic fold up table that someone brought from home. Just another artifact in your office full of cliches and tropes. The supposed “under funded” police force was truly showing its colors here. As you pour your cup, you look around your surroundings…

The office is bare. Brick foundation with a flat stone surface. Desks are pressed together at their fronts, so each detective can face their partner. There are 8 desks in total spread about the room, and you and Judy are the only ones working this shift. Her desk is neat and organized, and yours has papers and left overs spread about it. Judy has the CB at her desk, listening in for calls that would need ZIS’s attention.

You sip at your coffee, watching as Judy works a crossword puzzle. You give another smirk, popping up, “Hey Carrots. You doin’ anything more interesting than catching my Z’s, because-

Your cell phone begins to ring. Fishing it out of your pocket, you see that it’s Bogo.

>Answer the call. Could be important.
>Take a message. You wanna mess with Judy.
>Let Carrots answer it. If you’re in trouble, let Judy take the heat.
>Write in.
>>
>>
>>46381971
>>
>>46381971
Pick up, sound busy.

"Hard at work here chief, lay it on me."
>>
Gay and dumb
>>
>>46381971
Answer call
>>
File: 1458930321353.jpg (299 KB, 1280x1109) Image search: [Google]
1458930321353.jpg
299 KB, 1280x1109
>>46382043
>>46382078
>>46382150

You answer the phone, pushing it in between your head and shoulder as you smirk at Hopps. She is sticking her tongue out at you. You give a chuckle and say, “Hard at work here Chief. Lay it on me.” There’s a pause at the other end of the line. Uh oh… Bogo was always a bit of an enigma. At times, he could be very friendly. And then others… Judy had more experience with that side of him. You make a face at Judy, and then set down your coffee, turning to put all your attention towards the Chief. “Eh, s-sorry sir. I didn’t mean to be so cavalier-

“Wilde, shut up a moment. Is Hopps with you?”

“Yeah.” You say, looking back to your rabbit comrade. She looks perplexed over to you, scooting out of her too-big chair to make her way towards you to try and listen in. Before she can take the plunge off the edge of her seat though, something comes in on the CB that grabs her attention. You turn away, focusing in on the call. Something is wrong…

“Listen to me Wilde. This situation I’m in is about to get very messy and very public. I need my best on the case, so I’m putting you two on it, no one else. None of the recruits or your stable of detectives are ready for this. It’s big.”

“What’s going on?”

“There’s been a murder, Wilde. In an alley on Pack Street, Downtown. Officer Francine is there now, cordoning off what she can, but the press is going to be all over this by sunrise. I need you, and Hopps, at the scene, NOW. I need the body gone, evidence collected, and a lead on my desk by noon. Got it?”

For a moment, you are a loss for words.

>You tell Bogo you’re on your way to the scene.
>You ask Bogo if there’s any footage of the crime on ZTV.
>You ask Bogo who the victim is.
>You try to pass off the case to someone else. This is too much.
>You ask how the victim was murdered.
>Write In...
>>
>>46382465
>You tell Bogo you’re on your way to the scene
We need to get there before the witnesses start fisting the body.
SECURE THE CRIME SCENE
>>
>>46382465
>You ask how the victim was murdered.
Should know something about the crime before we get there.
>>
>>46382465
Seems like thats pretty relevant if the case is gonna be messy
>>
>>46382465
>Post dank memes
>>
>>46382465
Ask Bogo if he knows who it is. The sooner we know, the sooner we can keep eyes and ears open. It'd help before press developments.
>>
>>46382465
Seems like it might be a good idea to know what you are getting into before you get there
>>
File: 1459217764106.png (100 KB, 573x900) Image search: [Google]
1459217764106.png
100 KB, 573x900
>>46382731
>>46382575
>>46382863
You snap at Carrots to come over, “Bring my notepad.” She quickly hops to her feet, grabbing the pad and scampering over. As she arrives next to you, she lifts her hand up with the pad in hand. You snatch it from her and start writing down the street address Bogo gave you, “Do we know who the victim is?” You ask, glancing to Judy as you mutter, “Go get the car started. Francine is waiting for us.” The dutiful bunny gives a nod and starts making her way out of the office. She grabs her coat on the rack before she’s out the door.

Bogo cuts in, “We aren’t sure yet. Francine was told not to touch the body. We need a detective on scene to do that.”

“Come on Chief, you gotta give me somethin’.”

“It’s a male Mammal, all right? I think Francine said it was a weasel. You’re wasting time. Get out there and get this crime scene under police eyes.”

“Got it boss.” You hang up your phone, stuffing the notepad into your pocket.

>Get going. No time to waste.
>Better get some supplies first. Need things to cordon off a crime scene.
>Better radio Francine. Get more details.
>Write in...
>>
>>46382956

Grab whatever gear you'll need. Best to be prepared after all. You'd look like a fucking tool if you forgot anything important.
>>
>>46382956
>Better get some supplies first. Need things to cordon off a crime scene.
Be prepared you boyscout
>>
>>46382956

>Get some supplies
>Radio Francine

It may take us longer, but we need all the information we can gather right now; we can't do our job if we go in blind.

That's how partners end up dying
>>
File: 1458868884374.jpg (543 KB, 1082x1200) Image search: [Google]
1458868884374.jpg
543 KB, 1082x1200
>>46383043
>>46383037
You make your way to the supply closet.

Inside you find some police tape, plastic baggies for evidence, plastic gloves with variation in paw size, a couple of tasers, some chalk and a DSLR camera. You stuff everything into a blue duffel bag with the words ZPD etched on the side. As you make your way back out to the office, you hear a low honking sound. Judy is urging you to hurry up. You scamper outside, closing up shop in the office before grabbing your coat.

Outside, you begin to feel a drizzle of rain beginning to start. You look up to the sky to see rain is starting to fall, a pink haze on the horizon as dawn approaches. Bogo was right. There isn’t much time. Soon enough, a barrage of early morning traffic and pedestrians are going to be snooping about the crime scene.

You open the door to the police cruiser, Judy looking at you with a straight, yet slightly panicked expression. Her seat is hiked up high to see through the window in the large, bulky cruiser, and the pedals are extended for her short legs to reach down. It would be a more comical sight if the tone hadn’t been so dour.

“Nick, what’s going on? Francine won’t say on the Radio…”

>Tell her. She’s your partner, she can handle it.
>Wait till we get to the crime scene. We don’t need innocent Judy Hopps making a scene.
>Tell her to get the details from Francine.
>Tell her to call Bogo and get the information from him.
>Tell her to just drive.
>Write in...
>>
>>46383217
If shes made it to detective, I'm sure she can handle the details.
>>
>>46383217
She trained for this shit, and she's more experienced.
She needs to expect this.
>>
>>46383217

>Give 'er the scoop.
>>
>>46383217
Look down and sigh.

"This town lost a weasel, carrots. If at all possible, I'd like to stop it from losing more than that. So please... drive."
>>
File: 1458975302863.png (386 KB, 550x655) Image search: [Google]
1458975302863.png
386 KB, 550x655
>>46383275
>>46383308
>>46383309

“It’s a murder.” You say, giving her a look as she puts her paw to the pedal. You notice how her driving goes from steady to shaky as her hands vibrate against the wheel of the car. Hopps gulps as she looks down the road, making a turn past Little Rodentia. You look down at your own hands. You are clutching the police duffel bag, yours paws vibrating at the realization sinking into your gut.

This was the first murder in Zootopia… Possibly ever.

“D-Did Bogo say who it was?” Judy asked, after steadying herself.

“He didn’t say much. Male, Weasel, in an alley on Pack Street. Bogo wants the crime scene under wraps before sunrise. He doesn’t want the press getting ahead of the police.”

“Hence the radio silence.”

“Yeah…”

Judy fell silent at that. They were getting close. Judy pulled up alongside Francine’s car. It was a huge, police humvee, able to fit larger Mammals inside. As the two pulled up, they could see the large Elephant girl and her Tiger partner at the edge of the alleyway. They had it taped off, but their police cruiser’s lights were out.

>Offer to take point on this.
>Allow Judy to take the lead.
>Call Bogo and let him know you’re at the crime scene.
>Prepare with the supplies you took.
>Write in...
>>
>>46383217
>>Wait till we get to the crime scene. We don’t need innocent Judy Hopps making a scene.

I'm hype for this quest
>>
>>46383498
>First murder ever
Well, I didn't realize Zootopia was THAT idealic
>Offer to take point to lead on this
Give her the option to stay back if she wants
>>
>>46383498

Offer Hopps to take point while you check your gear, make sure you didn't forget anything.
>>
>>46383498
>Prepare with the supplies you took
That evidence is fucking important, we need to ensure its' safety
>>
>>46383498

>Prep the supplies

>Offer to let Judy take point

Time to dive into the fireworks!
>>
>Not making an new character
Into the trash it goes.
>>
File: 1459473448336.gif (377 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1459473448336.gif
377 KB, 500x281
The two of you sit in the cruiser for as long moment. You can see Francine looking at you, her eyes reading understanding. This is… Horrible. Zootopia was supposed to be this great, untainted land of possibility. Sure, you weren’t naive enough to believe that, but the advertising had its truth to it. Despite the crime that existed in Zootopia, some you were even a part of, there had never been a crime as violent as this.

“You wanna take point, Carrots?” You spoke with a soft voice, pulling out a pair of plastic gloves for the two of you. You laid Judy’s in her lap. She looked so lost for a moment, her large bunny ears folded against her head. It wasn’t long until the resilient Judy Hopps took over, and her ears perked up with intent. She exhaled, giving a curt nod as she slipped on her own gloves.

You put the camera strap around your neck, and then sling the duffel bag over your back as the two of you depart from the cruiser. As you make your way towards the scene of the crime, Francine lifts the tape for you two. You manage to give Francine a smirk as she realizes that the tape height is well above your or Judy’s height, “Thanks for the effort, Trunks.” You say with a soft snicker, her flush lifting the mood.

But only for a moment… Before you lies a body in the middle of the alleyway, a pool of blood surrounding the creature’s neck. It is indeed a weasel. As the two of you get closer, Judy lets out a loud gasp.

>Ask Judy what’s wrong.
>Fish out the victim’s wallet, identify him.
>Investigate the scene around the body for clues.
>Look at the kill wound, see if it was from a weapon or… Mauling.
>Call in the corner. Better get rid of this body ASAP.
>Begin taking photos. Capture the crime scene before anything is tainted.
>Write in...
>>
>>46383940
>Ask Judy whats wrong
>>
>>46383895
For an MC? Not necessary. Hell, I'd vote to play Nick if a poll arose.
>>
>>46383940

Christ, we should be doing fucking everything below asking Judy if she's good. Take Photos to start, before anything is moved or altered.
>>
>>46383940
>>46383988
Exactly this. Take photos, call to get rid of the body while we inspect the surroundings. We'll have time for inspection of the body later.
>>
>>46384052
Well at least get his wallet first before the body is taken away
>>
>>46384073
check it out for anything of importance but i think we should leave it on his person
>>
>>46383940
SECURE THE CRIME SCENE
EVIDENCE SHOULD NOT BE TAMPERED WITH
>>
File: 1458880105805.gif (651 KB, 475x195) Image search: [Google]
1458880105805.gif
651 KB, 475x195
You figure the gasp is a reaction to see a dead body, so you move in, swallowing your fear with a wad of spit. You lift the camera to your eye, hoping that seeing through the lens of the camera will detach you from what’s happening. It surprisingly helps. With every shot, the body is lit up like some sort of stage performance from the flash. Everything becomes more vivid, yet looks fake… Waxy... You begin to snap photos of the weasel.

He’s young, yet scraggly looking. He’s laying on his front, his arms and legs crumpled in an erratic way. The dirt around him looks scuffled. He’s wearing a white wife-beater and track shorts. You can see the blood pooling from his neck. It must have been a throat slitting. You get lower, trying to capture a shot of the wound itself. You have a closeup of the Mammal’s face. It looks tormented and afraid, frozen in death. The scrambling was probably from bleeding out...

You feel dizzy, rising to your feet to take deep breathes. You look to Judy with curiosity, the young bunny still frozen in her shock. Her paws are at her chest now, and she seems to have tears welling in her eyes, “Judy, what’s wrong?”

“T-This Weasel. I knew him…”

>”What do you mean you knew him?”
>Tell her you’re sorry.
>Continue to take photos.
>Get the weasel's wallet to confirm Judy’s fears.
>Roll the body over to get a better view.
>Call the coroner.
>Write in...
>>
>>46384260
I knew she knew him. I knew we should have asked.

Oh well, it came out anyway
>What do you mean you knew him?
>>
>>46384260
Ask what she's talking about. I already have a clue.

Escort her back to the cruiser as she explains. Are we the only ones who can call the coroner? I kinda want to waste no time getting this body out, but I also want to let Judy get this off her chest.
>>
>>46384260

>"What did you mean you knew him?"
>Get the weasel's wallet
>Tell her you're sorry

RAILROAD DETECTED
>>
File: 1459476078412.png (215 KB, 600x703) Image search: [Google]
1459476078412.png
215 KB, 600x703
“What do you mean you knew him?” You ask, camera still poised to take photos. It takes Carrots a moment to speak, but she eventually does.

“Duke Weaselton. He was my first perp when I was just starting out… I think before I even met you, Nick.” She lifts her eyes to you, “I mean, it’s not like I knew him well or anything. I booked him, I chased his butt through Little Rodentia, he yelled at me… Still, he was someone I knew, you know?” She stated. You understand.

Weaselton… That name was familiar. Finnick had done some work with him in the past on a few scores. He said the guy was sloppy, would probably wind up dead at some point. Your old friend was right. Could Finnick have something to do with this? You give a sigh, kneeling back down and examine the body some more. You can hear more sirens in the distance. Looking up, you even notice a few mammals have gathered at the police tape, trying to peek in.

When you turn back to the body, something catches your eye. There is something crumpled up in Duke’s paw… Something he’s clutching.

>Look at what is in his paw.
>Call Finnick up. See what he knows…
>Cover the body with a tarp. Keep those prying eyes away.
>Go talk to the onlookers. Tell them to get lost.
>Write in...
>>
>>46384260
> what do you mean you knew him?
> fish out his wallet
>>
>>46384811

Get gloves on, if you haven't already. Then carefully attempt to pry the possible evidence from the Vic's cold dead paws.
>>
>>46384811

I vote we eat the body for his power!

...wait, this isn't the Mona quest, is it?
>>
Rule #1 of quests: never start them with 2 posts worth of exposition filled shit.
>>
>>46384971
Never ran a quest before. I figured I needed to set the scene a little.
>>
File: 1458829510003.jpg (73 KB, 361x405) Image search: [Google]
1458829510003.jpg
73 KB, 361x405
>>46384811
>Duke Weaselton
Wouldn't we have known that too? Nick and Duke did meet.
>>
>>46384811

Shouldn't Nick know him a little bit too, having helped take him to see Mr. Big?
>>
>>46384996
Oh shit, they did. I forgot all about that scene. I'll write in this correction.
>>
STOP
NO
ANYTHING BUT THIS
>>
>>46384985
It's not that bad, but it's something to keep in mind.
>>
>>46385042
with that timing i can't tell if you're talking about the whole quest or the imminent retcon
>>
>>46384811

Well, we should check that paper before we do anything.
>>
File: Wl7t7P3.jpg (390 KB, 1100x727) Image search: [Google]
Wl7t7P3.jpg
390 KB, 1100x727
As you look towards the body, the name Duke Weaselton seems to seed in your mind. You know this guy from somewhere, but where?

Weaselton… Weaselton…

“Oh man, I remember him. He gave us the info on Doug.” You say as you kneel down next to the body. You look close at the clutched paw, lowering your gloved hand to pry open his claws. You notice his hand has some mild bruising around the fingers. You fish out a matchbook from his grip.

It’s labeled, “The Roost.” And there’s a name on the back, ‘Haley.’

You lift the matchbook to Judy, “What’s ‘The Roost?’” She asks.

“Cock fighting club in the Canal District.” Francine says, stomping forward. “Avians gather there to watch Chickens fight in bare knuckle boxing.”

Both you and Judy lift your eyes to the hulking Elephant, perplexed looks on your faces, “How do you know that?”

“W-Well…” She hesitates, “I’ve gone a few times. I mean, it’s TECHNICALLY not illegal.” She stammers, giving a worried grin as you smirk at her.

“Do you know ‘Haley?”

“Nope. By the way, Bogo just called in. He’s on his way to see the progress you’ve made. The EMS is also here. What should we do?” You look past the shadow cast upon you by Francine’s full Elephant figure, and see the edges of the sun’s rays creeping among the city streets. Cars are beginning to drive by as well.

>We need to get the body into the EMS, away from public eyes.
>We need to investigate further, leave the body as is.
>We need to let Bogo see this. Cover the body with a tarp.
>We need to hurry on this investigation. We should go see this ‘Haley.”
>We need to hurry on this investigation. We should call Finnick.”
>We need to go to a judge and see if we can get ZTV access.
>Write in.
>>
>>46385248
>We need to investigate further, leave the body as is, THEN cover it with a tarp and notify Bogo
>>
>>46385248
I can't think of a good reason to leave the body here. If Bogo is close, let him see. If not, he'll have to look it over later.

He tasked us with getting the body out of here and collecting evidence. I reckon he'll understand us getting a head start.
>>
>>46385248
>We need to get the body into the EMS, away from public eyes.

Judy might get the vapors if this keeps up. We got our shots, let the lab boys handle it.

I'm sure Bogo doesn't need our help to see a dead weasel.
>>
>>46385248

Get the stiff out of the way, then notify Bogo of what you've found out so far.
>>
File: 1459474395531.png (63 KB, 197x237) Image search: [Google]
1459474395531.png
63 KB, 197x237
With word of Bogo coming, you wave in the EMS crew to come and take the body away. You place the matchbook inside a plastic bag for analysis later, and then look to Judy. She seems determined, already past her emotions that seemed to make her quiver before. You are still shaking in your leg involuntarily. You try to appear brave, for her sake.

Judy approaches you and takes a look at the matchbook, then the two of you watch as the EMS personnel wheel Duke’s lifeless corpse into the ambulance. You approach the two, “Hey guys, we may need to look over the body with our Chief in a moment. Could you stick around?” They nod, and you return to Judy’s side. She’s staring down at the blood puddle, left without the body that created it. She kneels down, picking up what looks to be a piece of reflective glass. Blood drips from the clue, and you wince at Judy’s nonchalance to the context of her retrieval.

“What is it, Carrots?” You ask, trying to peek over her shoulder.

“It’s… It’s a scale.”

It goes silent in the alley, the hushed conversations between the EMS and their police comrades seeming distant and foreign. A scale… That meant a reptile was possibly the murderer Oh no.... With the way relations were between mammals, avians and reptiles, this could mean some real problems for their city on the brink.

Judy looks up to you. Her expression read she knew what it meant as much as you did.

Zootopia was about to explode.

END of Chapter 1

(That's it for tonight guys. Thanks for playing. This was kind of an experiment, to see if there was any interest in a Zootopia Quest. I may continue, or drop it... Let me know what you think!)
>>
Im going to read the shit out of this after work
>>
>>46386013

Well, if you don't have anything better to fucking do then continue the damn thing, i'd be really disappointed if you just gave up now
>>
>>46386013

I thought that was fun!
>>
File: 1459202604206.png (624 KB, 484x734) Image search: [Google]
1459202604206.png
624 KB, 484x734
>>46386013
This deftly surpassed my expectations, you've handled it well so far. So I'd love for you to continue sometime.

Thank you for running. Any estimate on when you might return?
>>
>>46386431
Maybe tomorrow. It's a Friday, so I gotta see what my plans are.

I've been feeling sick these last few days, so I may just stay at home and write.
>>
http://pastebin.com/F75jS182

OP inspired me to write some shit
it's pretty bad desu
I'll write more tomorrow if it's not complete ass
>>
File: 1458533950262.jpg (59 KB, 818x796) Image search: [Google]
1458533950262.jpg
59 KB, 818x796
>>46388289
>comic sans
I cringed out of my seat. Pastebin got me good.

Good short story, anon.
>>
bump before bed
>>
File: 1459338135571.gif (920 KB, 250x249) Image search: [Google]
1459338135571.gif
920 KB, 250x249
>very nice setting, rain, murder, starting out with night time.

>true to the zootopia world, not too dark, just perfect, the characters are on point.

I really love the fact that you don't ignore the size differences and mention them like for the gloves and the car.

>cute joke with francine and the tape

>well written

>story is overall interesting

10/10

I would love to continue the quest
>>
File: 20160401_094755.jpg (2 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
20160401_094755.jpg
2 MB, 4160x2340
Sorry for bumping. Got inspired to draw bryon's tutorial
>>
Holy shit, the site's UI just changed.
>>
>>46390601
Thanks man.

I want to get their witty banter back and forth right. Hopefully there'll be some lighter moments in the future.
>>
>>46391303
You even signed it. Good job!
>>
>>46391450
Probably something for April Fool's.

Or at least I hope it is.
>>
File: 1458583637080.jpg (220 KB, 677x674) Image search: [Google]
1458583637080.jpg
220 KB, 677x674
>>46392318
Of course I did, I don't want to disapoint Bryon
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.