[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the party searches the BBEG trash looking for clues What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 677x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 677x380
>the party searches the BBEG trash looking for clues

What do they find?
>>
35 crumpled-up draft copies of the threatening letter the PCs received
>>
File: The Question.png (100 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
The Question.png
100 KB, 350x263
>>46380679
Peanut butter sandwiches.
>>
>>46380679
Your thread, OP.

I'm onto you.
>>
>>46380679
Nothing is trash, all is recycled, even organics have uses beyond dying.
>>
>>46380679
The handful of explosive devices the BBEG rigs all of his garbage with should anyone try to dig through it.

>BBEG
>not paranoid as shit
>>
>>46380679
You.
>>
File: That Face.jpg (134 KB, 778x1018) Image search: [Google]
That Face.jpg
134 KB, 778x1018
>>46380679
They look up to see the BBEG and his goons looking on smugly.

>If you poor fellows need to eat so badly, you could have just asked
>>
>>46380701
I like this one.

>>46381306
Also, good.
>>
>>46380679
Naked pictures of themselves
>>
>>46380679
Fan fiction about the female party being lesbian as fuck with each other.

Like.... all over the place, out of control lesbo behaviour.
>>
>>46381452
>want to face BBEG
>you know
>he doesn't know you know
>can't even look him in the eye

>later
>beat his minions
>listen to his monologue, wait till he's done
>sigh
>half-heartedly begin reading through your counter-speech about friendship and the will of all sentient life
>can't fucking do it
>crumple the speech up
>throw it over your shoulder
>throw your hands up "I can't do it. I fucking quit!"
>walk out
>world gets destroyed
>>
>>46380679

Fan-fic-

>>46381452

DAMNIT
>>
>>46381551
"MWUAHAHAHA! YET ANOTHER LESBIAN WHO FLOUNDERS BEFORE THE DARK WILL OF MALTHRAXUS THE VILE!!!"
>>
>>46380679
Empty milk bottles, empty calcium supplement bottles, empty sardine cans, empty dried fish packages, empty egg cartons, receipts for gym equipments, receipt for spa milk baths.
Which should let the PCs know that this is no ordinary skeleton army and lich job.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.