[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"BURR! BURR! BURR!" The discordant noise from your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1429370672189.jpg (263 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
1429370672189.jpg
263 KB, 683x1024
"BURR! BURR! BURR!"

The discordant noise from your alarm startles you from your reverie, your dream already dissolving as you try to clear your head.

You can make out the ringing of a telephone puncturing through the harsh whines of your alarm, your boss calling you for another rescue mission.

A fresh pot of coffee greets you downstairs as well as bacon and scrambled eggs.

"We need you to rescue an elderly gentleman" Your boss speaks into your earpiece

"His wife had been concerned he didn't return when he said he would. He's a veteran climber but something must've happened to him.

"The dogs will help me track his scent.

"Oh, there's staircases out in the forest, just staircases, no other structure attached. Stay away from those"
>>
>>46369770
"The dogs will help you* track his scent
>>
>>46369770
What the fuck is this?
>>
>>46369770
Put quest in the fucking subject box!
>>
>>46369770
Oh, there's staircases out in the forest

staircases

starcases

st
>>
>>46369770
>"BURR! BURR! BURR!"
Gucci mane?
>>
>>46369939
>>46370367
>Is this likely horror?
Y/N?
>>
File: Fire-Forest.jpg (2 MB, 3008x2000) Image search: [Google]
Fire-Forest.jpg
2 MB, 3008x2000
>>46369770
Fuuuck that.
>>
>>46369770
There's four of you living in a lookout tower.

It's cramped but still homely; four beds pressed against all four walls, newspapers and books strewn about everywhere, plants dotting benches, dishes stacked on top of each other in the sink

What do you do?
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

The fuck is going on?

I attempt to wake up from the nightmare
>>
>>46370731
It's not a nightmare. You've been called to rescue an elderly chap, last heard from he went rockclimbing
>>
>>46370651
I get out, and try to see if there is something in the sky that shouldn't be here. Clearly climbing rocks or climbing stairs is not something good for your health, and I don't think rocks or stairs are the guilty party.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.