[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wanna run a game where the players are only a little stronger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
I wanna run a game where the players are only a little stronger than humans in very base ways. They are going to be angels, but cut off from their divine power source so they only have what divinity is left in them as their power. What system is best for this? As far as power level I get the feeling they will be as strong as like 5 or 10 men put together, weak to salt, and don't have to eat, drink, or breathe. Exalted was my first thought, but exalted is going to be too high of a power level for this I think. Opinions?
>>
World of Darkness: Mortals for PCs, other splats for supernaturals
>>
Arduin
>>
>>46366333
I guess I should have mentioned I want to go for a fantasy game of thrones type setting when it comes to how fantastic it is.
>>
>>46366297
Exalted 3rd ed, just start everyone off as mortals.
>>
>>46366401
Is there any way in exalted for me to supplement the gods in the 3rd edition d&d for the settings gods and everything stay generally the same?
>>
>>46366333
I came to this thread to suggest this. I'm pleased to be beaten to it.
>>
>>46366297
Demon the Descent at low power levels, don't allow them to 'go loud'.
>>
>>46366466
Dude, it's just fluff. You can make fluff whatever you want.
Why do you care about 3e DnD gods anyway? Why not make up your own cool stuff instead of using sample gods from a decade-old broken game?
>>
>>46367334
Because as DM I need to be able to name them VERY quickly in a game about angels. None of the players have played 3.5 enough to know the gods.

For them it will be new. For me I'm reciting from memory. It helps.
>>
GURPS

>>46366381
lol
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.