[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Story Time with M&M
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: 1459173054200.jpg (170 KB, 567x562) Image search: [Google]
1459173054200.jpg
170 KB, 567x562
Part 1
Well /tg/ I'd say its about story time, and to begin, this story does have a moral.
Don't Trust the Tiefling. Ever.

This story involves a full party, though focuses on a pair of characters. Xun'istkiira, the tiefling, played by yours truly, and Catalina Rosewater, a female human duelist played by my buddy Midnight.

The rest of the group consisted of a Human Cleric of Kelemvor, a Kalashtar Psion focused on Kineticist's dicipline (Evoker equivalent). There were additional members to come and go from the adventure, though for these stories, we are focusing on the pair.

The campaign began in a rather simple manner. We started out in the slums of one kingdom and were hired on by the city watch to investigate a missing person, who happened to be one of their own that went missing during a mission in the sewers.

Eventually (after fighting off some cloakers) we came upon a ledge. Half of the party had fallen / hopped / jumped down, leaving the new player Midnight and myself remaining up on the ledge.

Our new player leaned over the ledge and called down to them "Hey, are you guys alright?"

To which, I calmly said from behind him (as I gave him a 'gentle nudge' from behind) "I don't know, why don't you go find out."

The ring of feather-falling that he was wearing saved him from taking any damage, but at the same time, allowed him to slowly see where he was falling.

A river of raw sewage.
>>
>>46365805 Part 2
After safely joining the group down there myself, we continued along, our duelist taking point (to stay away from me presumably). He got ambushed by six chokers.

After they lifted him about another fifteen feet into the air I managed to get into the fray, followed in short order by our Kineticist (nuker). I promptly killed one of them.

The Kalashtar nuker proceeded to nuke the other five in one blast (thus earning my psion's respect), while simultaneously causing the duelist to fall once more...into the river of sewage, and instead of infecting him with some rancid disease due to his wounds, our DM deemed that his character now had a shit-stained soul.
>>
That is the first part of the adventure.
I suspect Midnight will be on here soon to continue the story with the next major events of our misadventures. Including when we started a rebellion in a country's capital while said country was on the verge of full-scale war...because the high-lord of said country was a dick.
>>
>>46365883
my part of the story. after the kick and the shit stain soul i started to plot my revange. after a while i gave up and thus the universe provides.

so my charter back story was she had been in a dual with a high Noble and Me and the DM roll it out. i kill her by mistake. thus i was on the run from that family. now the noble family was randomly rolled. there were a few so i was hopping for a lower house. my luck was the one running the country. so my charter was dressing like a man to keep from being decovered by the them.

so now that all importon to the story. so we been given the task to cause trouble in the city for these noble and then over throw them. to say we did our job well is an understatement.

First we kill a few and then with a few hats of desighes we fooled the rest into inter fighting. now Xun Mikael charter was great at making statues.

Part1
>>
>>46366072
Part 2 take 2

I typing this for the 2nd time. so we summon 2 sucubus and had then go after a brother and sister lord and lady. we had the sucubus to look like the other. so the brother pocking his sister and vis versea. now while this was going on Xun was busy making the town square fountain into a statue of lust.

Now at this point mikael told us what the statue looked like.

Mikael: I've carve it into the lord and his sister at the climax of lust as he spray his loud on her face.

At this point my brain began to work.

Me: Mikael dose xun lnow any plumming?

"No." he said opening his ice tea.

Me: Dose the fountain still run?

Dm: yes.

Me: the childern omg!

DM: what about them?

Me: Well they be going to school in the morning.

"Dm: ya so." At this point nobody was catching onto what i was going on about. so we scar a few npc kids so what.

Me: So they going to asked questions.

"Dm: Like? At this point mikael was taking a drink.

Me in my best little girl voice: Mommy why is that man peeing in that lady face?

The room exploded into laughter, mikael spray the wall with ice tea and coughed. i hit the floor in laughter finding it hard to breath. i would have enjoy it more if my chest wasn't hurting so fast.

then it got better as mikeal said those magic words i love to hear.

"Midnight i fucking hate."
>>
all and all it was the high line of the game
>>
>>46366512
well the next part mikael
>>
>>46365805
>Story Time with M&M
Awyiss Mutants and Masterminds

>Don't Trust the Tiefling. Ever.
Holdonasecond that aint right

Damn, you got my hopes all high.
>>
File: chaotic evil.gif (3 MB, 270x180) Image search: [Google]
chaotic evil.gif
3 MB, 270x180
>>46365805
>>
>>46369997
Not Evil...but definitely chaotic, and funny as hell.
>>
File: 1225740_9085_625x1000.jpg (93 KB, 625x646) Image search: [Google]
1225740_9085_625x1000.jpg
93 KB, 625x646
Ok well, here we go for the next part.
I'm elaborating first on some of what Midnight has already shared (covering Xun's perspective).
Additionally...I'm going into the aftermath of events.

Ok, first off, to elaborate upon what Midnight has been telling you about what our group knows as the 'Statue' incident. It all began when Xun'istkiira found out that the nobles of this country weren't much different [a bunch of self-serving assholes] from those he grew up around, and decided that he would help the peasants because it amused him.

He had previously made a promise to keep the collateral damage to a minimum (he sort of did) but at the same time we as a group decided that things had to change. While our Cleric (new cleric by this point, who was affilliated to one of the high noble families) worked on arranging a meeting of the nobles, my character went for a walk through the city and eventually him and Catalina made contact with the current peasant rebellion forces to arrange our own little meeting.

The purpose of this meeting was to establish ourselves as useful allies and suitable leaders for this revolution, because we were not afraid to get our hands dirty, or as this case would have it, make deals with demons.

One of their number was a competent conjurerer who had a reputation of summoning demons, so I asked him to summon a succubus for me, as it would be necessary for my plan to work fully. I'm sure everyone here in /tg/ is familiar with what a v3.5 Succubus is capable of. My tiefling was hardly concerned about dealing with a lesser demon, especially when my 'job' for her was right up her alley.

(Part 1)
>>
File: bard5.jpg (105 KB, 890x1200) Image search: [Google]
bard5.jpg
105 KB, 890x1200
The job, was for her to infiltrate one noble's house disguised as another, and bed a specific individual, but NOT kill them. The payment for said job, was she was given a name of another noble (that particular noble's eldest son) and told to deposit him in the fountain when she was finished with him. Alive or Dead didn't matter for that one, and she would KNOW which fountain.

My ring of sustenance allowed me to only require 2 hours of sleep, and through other means I was able to make frequent and ready use of Fabricate, in addition to being a sculptor (as a profession to capitalize on one of my more vital skills as a Shaper psion).

The exact words: I'm going to use Fabricate in order to re-sculpt the fountain in the middle of town, using it as its own raw materials, to depict those two nobles (the male head of one house with his sister, the wife of the current high-lord of the country) in a compromising position. I left the rest to everyone's imagination, but they all got it.

The following morning there is a huge crowd around the resculpted fountain with a mostly dead high-noble laying in it with an 'interesting' expression on his face.
Using a borrowed hat of disguise (I had bought three, and let him keep that one) Catalina disguised herself in Xun's revolutionist disguise [think Zero from Code Geass since I needed to hide my wings too] climbed up over the body of said noble, shouted "FOR THE REVOLUTION!" at the top of 'His' lungs and stabbed [murdered] said noble in cold blood.

With that...I had my spark. The rebellion had begun, and the initial conflict had gone precisely as desired. The 'Army' representing the nobility quickly and efficiently put down the peasants while none of us were anywhere to be found.

(Part 2)
>>
File: Aritra'lanna 2.jpg (14 KB, 156x324) Image search: [Google]
Aritra'lanna 2.jpg
14 KB, 156x324
Assassins were eventually sent by the high-lord (Halloween session) to kill our party's cleric, since she was believed to be responsible for everything. The assassins only succeeded at killing a clone of some kind, through some collection of spells. It was a prank of sorts that she had initiated, and had prepared for.

Well...as best as she could, I guess.

That one incident united our entire party in one task, and only one task. Vengeance.

Now...we hunted down, took turns torturing, and then finally killed the assassins (after about a week of in-game time). After that, I was indirectly responsible for the murder of one of that family's sons [in broad daylight again], and was directly responsible for the dissappearance of their youngest [of age] daughter. She was not harmed. Gave her the third hat of disguise and stowed her away on our ship as a 'recent aquisition'.

Xun'istkiira was a well-known sculptor by now, so him keeping a select few models close by where he was staying was not unusual, nor surprising. None of them were harmed, except the drow...but thats a whole different story.

Now...with all of our plans ready, we launched open warfare on the capital city from within. A secretly trained peasant army [they had been in training for quite some time before we had arrived] with us at the head set fire to about 2/3 of the capital until we met up with that character's grandfather's forces and allowed them to take the lead. (I did promise her to contain collateral damage after all).

Needless to say, the entirety of the country's army was divided and many were on our side, or dead.

Please note: While all of this was going on, there was an envoy from a neighboring kingdom of barbarians who were waiting on a response to a challenge to a duel for the kingdom. If the challenge was not accepted, they would invade.

(Part 3 - Pic = Our Cleric's Character Reference)
>>
File: ezevn.jpg (14 KB, 330x426) Image search: [Google]
ezevn.jpg
14 KB, 330x426
The final confrontation from this scene...well...it was a duel between the leader of our forces and the former high-lord [he lost, obviously]. It, however, was our friend and cleric who stepped forward now to deal the final blow after he was defeated.

Everyone in the group was like WTF...YOUR STILL ALIVE?
Me (in character) was more like: Huh...well that is a surprise

(Part 4 of 4)
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.