[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a more unlikable 40k character?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7
File: Eidolon.jpg (79 KB, 504x577) Image search: [Google]
Eidolon.jpg
79 KB, 504x577
Is there a more unlikable 40k character?
>>
>>46363069
Lorgar.
>>
>>46363069
Perturabo, though the rest of the IW are cool.
>>
>>46363069
Is that Aids Skrillex in 38000 years?
>>
>>46363069
Dorn.
>>
>>46363069
>Girlyman
>Dorn
>The Empra
Fulgrim isn't even in the top ten of unlikable fuckwads in 40k.
>>
>>46363201
>>46363185
Hello IW defense force.
>>
>>46363088

Second.
>>
>>46363201
That ain't Fulgrim, son. Look at the filename.
>>
>>46363345
I saw white hair, purple armor, and a palpable aura of faggotry. My mistake.

I also don't keep up with 30k because I don't care.

But I will be committing sudoku because I was clearly wrong about something on the internet.
>>
>>46363069
Erebus.
>>
>>46363377
To be fair they do both look like flaming homosexuals, which isnt easy in power armor.
>>
>>46363377

I mean, I can forgive you for mistaking one Emperor's Children dude for another, but the Primarchs are quite distinct from the regular marine, even character marines.

Also, it's in the filename. That should have tipped you off. But, hey, it's not like any of us haven't been wrong on the internet and had to commit sudoku.
>>
Its 30/40k, in 30k anyone you're suppose to like is going to die horribly or get horribly corrupted, in 40k you're not suppose to like anyone after 10k of horrible death corruption horror.
>>
>Any pilot in a Stormsurge

Hate me
>>
>>46363572
I like Shadowsun and Darkstrider

>Deel wif et
>>
File: heresy.jpg (133 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
heresy.jpg
133 KB, 800x800
>>46363679
>liking Xenos scum
>>
The Emperor
Leman Russ
Any eldar ever
Any Ultramarine ever (except my niggas Titus/Sidonus)
Kaldor Draigo
Abaddon except in Talon of Horus where he's suddenly a complete and utter bro all of a sudden
>>
>>46363484
Super chunky powered armor at that.
>>
>>46363069
I don't know about most unlikable, but Eidolon is indeed a Grade A Shitbag.
>>
>>46363679

that's because you're an idiot, and I deal with it by calling you an idiot on the internet
>>
What's your opinion of Schaffer?
>>
>>46363835
What in the GREATER GOOD did you say about me, you little gue'la? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Fire caste, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on The imperium, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in patient hunter warfare and I’m the top Pathfinder in my entire Cadre. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before In my sub sector, mark my damned words. You think you can get away with saying that to me over the space Internet? Think again, fool. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the galaxy and your Sub sector is being traced right now so you better prepare for the seeker missile strike, maggot. The seeker missile strike that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your existence. You’re dead, slave of the emperor. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my pulse carbine. Not only am I extensively trained in ranged combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Fire caste and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the universe, you little nothing. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your insolent tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you ethereal damned idiot. I will strike fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re dead, ignorant savage.
>>
>>46363679
Darkstrider is pretty neat, but shadowsun has some of the worst fluff imaginable.

Like seriously it's "nothin personnel" tier.
>>
>>46363129
What's so unlikabke about Perturabo? He just sits in his chambers playing warhammer 40k. He's one of us.
>>
>>46363993
DECIMATION

E

C

I

M

A

T

I

O

N
>>
>>46363377
don't worry cuz, I almost made the same mistake
>>
>>46363513
>tfw primarchs used to be marine sized
>eidolon, typhus, kharn, etc would all make perfectly acceptable primarch miniatures for their legions
I honestly hate the primarch models.
>>
>>46363993
>He's one of us.

Most of you faggots are extremely unlikable.
>>
File: lt_mira_and_titus-scaled1000.jpg (93 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
lt_mira_and_titus-scaled1000.jpg
93 KB, 1000x563
>>46363069
I find Lucius fucking scary. Garviel should have done more than break his nose.

>>46363899
Hey Xenos,
My name is Titus, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are short, retarded, no-souls who spend every second of their day sniffing Ethereal farts. You are everything bad in the galaxy. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any of the Emperor's favour? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of humans because of your own inferiority, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures of Slaaneshi daemons.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the Ultramarines second company, and starter on the relief force of Forge World Graia. What sports do you play, other than “jack off my Ethereal overlords”? I also get straight 100% marksman honours, and have a banging hot guardswoman lieutenant (She just blew up fifty orks; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch
>>
>>46363069
In one of the few HH books I've read so far this guy turns up for a few pages then gets beheaded like it was nothing

Was that meant to be the big "fuck you" to him or something? Because all it's made me do is dislike Fulgrim and it made Eidolon look like a bitch.
>>
>>46364024
Not canon brah. Just like GK's dont solo greater daemons. Some shit is just too stupid.
>>
>>46366823
It is canon! The Primarchs changed the organisation and ethos of their legions pretty profoundly when they took over, some more than others (usually the chaos ones).

The practice of decimation is historical, so not far-fetched for grimdarkland, and the Iron Warriors under Perturabo took casualties as disproportionate to the other legions as the World Eaters inflicted them, so it's not like a decimation would destroy the ability of the legion to field the same (or larger) numbers - it would actually solidify Perturabo's control of the legion very significantly, by increasing the proportion of post-Primarch troops to pre-Primarch troops, and changing the mindset of the pre-Primarch troops towards their lives and their comrades to match Perturabo's.

Perturabo is actually a TACTICAL GENIUS, the only other Primarchs who match him in tactical genius are Horus, Dorn, and (arguably - I don't recall any particularly great tactical feats from him) Guilliman.
>>
File: eidolon.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
eidolon.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>46363158
>Emits sonic waves capable of liquifying brains
Pretty much ye
>>
>>46367015
im stealing that
>>
>>46366823
>>46366914
Just a heads up.

The FW books are written from an in-verse perspective by an in-verse scholar. So not everything in the books are accurate or true.
>>
>>46366914
>Dorn
> TACTICAL GENIUS
put Alpharus or Lion in u gitz
>>
>>46368777
U talkin shit bout his tactical walls m8?
>>
>>46368777
alpharius is a "waste time faffing about" genius
>>
>>46366539
>Marine cucked by the BBI (big bold inquisitor) saying shit
Go back to your sequel. Oh sorry, it got canned.
>>
>>46363158
Are you kidding me?
>>
>>46363069
Draigo
>>
>>46363904
>Shadowsun
>nothing personnel

EVERYTHING is personnal for Shadowsun. That's why she's such a cunt.
>>
>>46363448
The only right answer.
>>
Lorgar, Erebus, Kor Phaeron
Perturabo
>>
>>46363769
Fuck of Magnus
>>
File: 8474739.jpg (24 KB, 400x398) Image search: [Google]
8474739.jpg
24 KB, 400x398
>>46363201
>>
>>46363069
Erebus, the wrinkly old asshole has no redeeming qualities except that shit-eating grin in the official artwork.
>>
>>46371383
He kicked the fuck out of Guilliman, that's pretty redeeming
>>
>>46371481
>He kicked the fuck out of Guilliman

No he didn't.
>>
File: Kor_Phaeron_vs_Guilliman.jpg (100 KB, 600x871) Image search: [Google]
Kor_Phaeron_vs_Guilliman.jpg
100 KB, 600x871
>>46371551
Sorry, that was the other Word Bearer asshole. The one that wasn't even a space marine.
>>
>>46363069
What the fuck is that? Isn't he meant to be beautiful? He looks fucking gross. I know GW struggles with more delicate looking sculpts but this is silly.
>>
>>46372374
>What the fuck is that?
google the filename . i like this mini tbqh his face is better than most primarch model
>>46371611
Kor Phaeron ? Lorgar's foster father ?
>>
>>46373806
Yeah Kor Phaeron beat the fuck out of Gulliiman
>>
Captain Vinyar of the Marines Malevolent
>>
File: 5th Chaos God.jpg (41 KB, 350x330) Image search: [Google]
5th Chaos God.jpg
41 KB, 350x330
>>
>>46374860
What's wrong with Matt Ward? He did alot of good in his short time at GW.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.