[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you write a BBEG that is a young kid(boy or girl, doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 24
File: 1459165411886.jpg (33 KB, 250x376) Image search: [Google]
1459165411886.jpg
33 KB, 250x376
How do you write a BBEG that is a young kid(boy or girl, doesn't matter), and not make it complete shit?
>>
>>46361555

You can't because kids are incompetent faggots. A competent BBEG kid would just be some faggoty super intelligent Mary Sue.

It's already hard enough to build a good BBEG who is an affluent adult. How the fuck can you possibly make it better by making it an affluent, or even worse, poor kid?
>>
Would it be considered cheating if BBEG shifted his mind into a young body? Say by force and the original kid can still see and hear and feel everything but has no control?
>>
>BBEG

Why. You sound retarded. Just say "villain" like people do.
>>
>>46361555
Extremely powerful and destructive but not competent. An almighty idiot to quote an old game.
>>
File: The Exorcist.jpg (1 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
The Exorcist.jpg
1 MB, 1680x1050
>>46361555
The child is possessed by an ancient evil.
>>
>>46361615
>this autist again

It's not changing get over it.
>>
>>46361555
Child ruler of a powerful nation.

He's a shitty little brat who has people executed on a whim and invades nations because he's a shitty little brat.
>>
>>46361555
>and not make it complete shit
You mean the premise or the character?
If you mean premise, Game of Thrones already did that.
If you mean the character, you can't, child given wealth and power will inevitably become complete shit one way or another.
>>
They're a brain salvaged from a war orphan housed in a cyborg body as one of the earliest prototype examples of full-body augmentations.

She only reveals that she's a 14 year old girl in the final battle, despite being a towering and imposing wall of metal and kevlar with a modulated voice.

That's my BBEG at least.
>>
>>46361615
Because campaigns can have many villians but only one BBEG.
>>
Kids are supposed to be annoying little shits. As long as they act like kids I would say you're doing it right. I can't think of a lot of legitimate ways to make them the BBEG though. Off the top of my head there's the crazy boy-king thing, but I doubt they'd be the real BBEG since someone would have to actually keep them in power. There's also the whole "born with uncontrollable power" thing, which sort of walks a fine line between shit or not
>>
>>46361703
Sounds based, good job
>>
>>46361555
Well, here's one way not to do it: making the villain a spooky little girl. That shit has never, ever been scary.
>>
The devilishly brilliant child emperor/king who commits atrocities by proxy, hides behind façade of childish naivete when confronted.
>>
>>46361638
Like in Dragon age origins?

I rather liked the sourcerer from that discworld series. Not possessed, simply godlike and shortsighted in a childlike manner.

I am not looking up BBEG. What is this acronym?
>>
>>46361711
Tbf, that's why we have words like "Arch-Villain" or "Mastermind"

Not that guy.
>>
>>46361555
Autistic kid who creates and destroys entire worlds with the power of IMAGINATION.
>>
>>46361797
Spongebob?
>>
>>46361788
BBEG is shorter and faster and has been a term on this board for a long time.
>>
>>46361797
But Anon, autists have no imagination.
>>
>>46361761
Pretty sure this is exactly what people don't want
>>
>>46361638
>Max von Sydow looked old as fuck in the 1970s
>still looks exactly the same in Star Wars this year
No way he's human.
>>
>>46361679
>>46361714
These guys got the right idea. The kid has more power than sense of responsibility, and happens to be coming into that power at a particularly angsty and unstable time.

Maybe his parents just died, or he doesn't trust people because they all seem to want something from him, then someone befriended him, but only for the sake of turning him or subduing him. Do it right, and people will feel kind of sorry for him, and want to help, but end up having to put him down or something.

Just imagine trying to talk an angry kid into putting down a gun.
>>
>>46361827
Autistic =/= autist
>>
>>46361769
Big Bad Evil Guy.
Basically, main villain.
>>
>>46361555
Simple. Petulant heir to an organization.
They make demands, but have competent lackeys who actually get everything done. The brat is needed to keep around and happy because they're tied into whatever the organization is built around.

If you're in a fantasy setting, I'd probably go for some sort of fountain of youth type deal. His bloodline carries the power to wipe away age, most of his followers have been serving the family for long generations, appeasing their whims to keep themselves young and amassing their own power.

The threat is, as it were, the organization and lieutenants under their command, creating the party's mind some shadowy overlord planning and plotting to destroy them. . .

When they finally get there, it's just some punk kid who will die easily and doesn't even know what the plots you had to foil were.
>>
>>46361555
That girl is like 23, bro
>>
File: Billy Mumy Monster.jpg (38 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
Billy Mumy Monster.jpg
38 KB, 500x376
>>46361555
Make them the Golden Child gone awry. They're possessed of terrifying powers, but like actual children, they're given to pettiness and capriciousness, and have no concept of things like mortality. Their handlers try desperately to placate them (and the most ambitious try to manipulate them), because them being angry means that everyone in their immediate vicinity is going to end up as a greasy smear on the wall, or they'll rain down ruin in the kingdom in divine temper-tantrum.

Sort of like Akira, if he weren't just a hollow vessel.
>>
>>46361898
he only was 43 at the time. make up was awesome. now he's old for real.
>>
Geoffrey Lannister.

Children are incompetent and don't have the wherewithal to be traditional nemesis-style villains. The only acceptable issue that the PCs could have is being subjected to his/her authority and childish cruelty. The only way that could happen is if the child had power. Royalty is the most elegant, but some sort of demon bullshit is for if you're an anime faggot who loves cliches
>>
Easy. The child doesn't know they're the BBEG.
>>
File: 882161.jpg (129 KB, 298x475) Image search: [Google]
882161.jpg
129 KB, 298x475
>>46361555
Ever read this?
>>
>>46361555
Give them a bunch of power and the inability to fully comprehend the consequences of their actions. Something like a godspawn, a child king, or possessed by a demon would let the child act in a way that they think is "right", but have dangerous or disastrous consequences which they might not even be exposed to.

Another option would be to possess/domination/enslave the child to some evil entity. In that case, the child isn't really taking any actions but more of a hostage that the villain is using as a body.
>>
>>46361555
All of the horrifying power of a final boss type villain with almost no control and a lot of naivety. Like, so naive that they don't even understand how what they're doing is wrong.
>>
>>46361825
It's also short for "Big Bad Evil Guy", which is about as stupid and tedious as you can make a phrase, all without actually meaning anything.
>>
The child's henchman and entire organisation consists entirely of children, thus making their activities and existence entirely undetectable by the adult population because noone takes children seriously.

The conclusion of the campaign would literally be realising that its always been children making these horrible things happening, interrogating one and having them spill the beans as soon as even cursory interrogation or torture is used, and then going and punching this child in the face. How the fuck would he hire any security to stop you? He's a fucking child.
>>
File: you are insinuating.jpg (42 KB, 445x358) Image search: [Google]
you are insinuating.jpg
42 KB, 445x358
>>46363360
That's The Joke.
>>
>>46363389
Jokes are funny. That's not a joke, it's just a lame meme that idiots needlessly repeat.
>>
Not sure if it's BBEG material, but a child vampire could be a scary concept. Easy to manipulate people into inviting them in by crying on their doorstop, small, agile and quick to flip between docile complacency and terrifying demeanor. There are so many things they could wiggle their way out of by virtue of being a child, and anyone who suspected them would be disregarded immediately. How quickly do you think you'd be thrown out of town for insisting on driving a stake through a kid?

Definitely wouldn't be the hardest enemy if you let your players get their hands on 'em, but with careful thought and planning you could make a very interesting "boy who cried wolf" situation, albeit in reverse.
>>
>>46361585
Make them a savant or a prodigy and not be fucking perfect that has access to some form of resource that allows them to set in motion actions that makes them worthy of being a villain, and one of the main reasons or motivations they're going down that path is because they are a child, and thus can't really fathom the full consequences of their plans (what with the whole frontal lobe bullshit).

Done.
>>
>>46363588
Its also something that only you seem to fucking care about and bring up in every single thread that mentions it.
>>
>>46363360
That's what the acronym is for. Now get over it you autist.
>>
>>46361555
I would choose a young girl that is a puppet master. Predicts everything, even her own death. When you sever her thread, it was due to her pulling your string to do it. And even after her death, the game that she has set in motion still lives on.
>>
>>46363740
>"Oh fuck, I need to protect me little pet term!"

If you didn't care so much about it, why do you insist on using it when it just makes you look like a retard?
>>
>>46363813
Loli Tzeentch?
>>
>>46363360
It does mean something Big Bad Evil Guy. Very straightforward. You can go somewhere else if you are this asspained over its use.
>>
>>46361555
The kid inherited the throne when his/her parents were assassinated by a rival kingdom.
Well-intentioned but naive, his edicts are the word of God through divine rule, which the court follows to the best of their abilities.
>>
>>46363832
What he described made me think of Layla Miller mostly
>>
>>46363830
It doesn't though. Only you seem to care (and your opinion is so valuable :^) ) considering how many times /tg/ has turned on you for your whining.
>>
>>46361555

Kid is posessed by the/a devil that has prevented him aging. Also granted supernatural powers, but keeps it on the downlow using it to manipulate others and progress his plans.
>>
>>46361555
>How do you write a BBEG that is a young kid(boy or girl, doesn't matter), and not make it complete shit?
look up the clinical definition of "psychopath", apply those traits to a child. Now have that character completely abuse the fact that the IS a child and children are seen as 'innocent' in the eyes of adults. I assure you, the end result will be disturbing as fuck.

there may or may not be a Law & Order: SVU episode that already did this
>>
>>46363901
If you're really trying to convince someone that saying "big bad evil guy" doesn't make you sound retarded, it's pretty hard to listen to you try and decide who's opinion matters.
>>
>>46364180
>>46363901

Fighting over terms only makes you look like retards. Oh i'm so fucking sorry, I should be more PC. I meant underage ignorant fuckfaces.
>>
>>46361555
Everyone thinks of the kids and (s)he keeps getting away with it
>>
>>46364180
I'm not trying to convince anyone. I'm letting him know he loses out by majority and he can get over it.
>>
>>46361555
Peter Pan
>>
>>46361555
>How do you write a BBEG that is a young kid(boy or girl, doesn't matter), and not make it complete shit?
It's all in not being incompetent. Be a good writer and it'll work.
>>
>>46361769
Big Boss End Game
or
Big Bad Evil Guy
>>
>>46364180

Well no shit people dont say it in real life you raging autist. Its board culture faggot, lurk moar.
>>
File: ultron_3162962k.jpg (104 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
ultron_3162962k.jpg
104 KB, 858x536
>>46361555
Like this.

The movie was meh, but the way he was written I thought was fascinating.
>>
File: Rolf's_Honor.png (240 KB, 752x553) Image search: [Google]
Rolf's_Honor.png
240 KB, 752x553
>>46361555
Depends. What sort of campaign are you running? Are the PCs a bunch of kids having kid adventures?
>>
>>46361555
Your big bad is a 7-year old prince who is the only legitimate heir to the throne. The rest of the family has been killed by a coup, but a group of self-serving loyalists seek to restore the child to the throne as a puppet. They have support from neighboring countries who would have no problem with a weak child king on their borders.

The child is sharp for his age but not a genius. He is constantly terrified and trusts only his tutor, who was one of the few family retainers to survive. The tutor advises the child and tries to protect him, and goes to great lengths to protect him through intrigue.

The fallout from all of this is nationwide misery and the threat of international war. Things eventually go badly for the loyalists; it becomes clear that they cannot rely on foreign allies unless they are already winning. The coup approaches and out of desperation the tutor gives the child a sleeping drug and then buries him alive with a small breathing tube, hoping to fake his death to save his life.

Unfortunately the tutor is killed, the manor is burned, and a day later the child awakes to find that the breathing tube has been buried under rubble.

200 years later, the entire kingdom has collapsed and been absorbed into one of its neighbors. The manor and tomb are dug up by a wizard who has reason to believe there was powerful magic in the child's bloodline. Breaking open the tomb releases the child's ghost. The child thinks that the wizard is his old tutor, and possesses him. Now the wizard roams the countryside, murdering the descendants of those who started the coup, who just happen to be people important to the PCs.
>>
>>46361555
Make them insanely powerful, like maybe a demi-god or a reality warping mutant. Incredible power plus childish lack of self control creates a dangerous but unpredictable threat you can have around that seriously outclasses the PC's so they can't just kill it, but lacks the focus to ruthlessly pursue and destroy the characters - so it actually provides a good reason for villain plot required stupidity.
>>
Watch the Twilight Zone episode/movie short "It's a Good Life" to get an idea of how terrifying a child could be if given too much power. There's an original Star Trek episode with basically the exact same premise except with an adolescent as well.
>>
>>46361555
A zealot and revolutionary, someone raised on the teat of someone else's destiny or ideology. Not necessarily a child soldier, but maybe something like a toy soldier. Not so much psychopathic as is deep down terrified of the world and even those around them and so carries a banner as high and as radically as they can as a way of protecting themselves. Maybe thinks they have no place in the world or the world will actively want to destroy them if they don't do something about it
>>
>>46366659
There's a Justice League episode about a mutant kid with psychic powers enslaving the survivors of a city destroyed by nuclear holocaust into becoming bit actors of an illusory perfect 50's town with the mutant playing his days out as the kid sidekick of a super hero team.
>>
>>46361555
How young is young? The main villain of my campaign is a 17 year old girl and it happened mostly by accident.

The main villain was a 40something minor noble who found an artifact that lets him mind control dragons, and he decided to get revenge on a bigger rival noble house and did the whole mad-with-power, "I'm going to take over the world!!" thing. While preparing for the battle to defend the guy's next target, the party meets up with a military guy and a royal wizard who were sent to help coordinate the defense.

Well the royal wizard is basically a walking crystal ball on steroids who sees and hears everything and I was worried the wizard would would end up being some snooty dickwad the party wouldn't like, so I decided to stick them on the roof in the pouring rain so the party would feel sympathy. Also at the last second I changed the wizard from a 20ish male to a 17 year old girl, in order to make the character more sympathetic. Unsurprisingly the party made friends with this character. So, naturally, I decided that she's the main villain behind everything.

Using her government sponsored uber scrying powers, she found the artifact and told the noble about it, promising that if he used it to destroy the rival house, his house would take their place. The change of houses meant that the noble council would vote 7-6 in favor of an upcoming election instead of 6-7 against. The election put the girl's mentor in charge of a big chunk of the army. She told him how to retrieve the dragon artifact after the party acquired it and left it to be "destroyed." She also told him about a second artifact which he needs the military in order to acquire (it's hidden in the jungle of a neighboring nation) and he believes he can become an immortal emperor type if he has both artifacts. In actuality she plans to take both and, combined with her seer powers, will declare herself god. All because she's a child and thinks the world would be better if she was in charge.
>>
>>46361555
A play on the mecha shonen hero trope. A young kid burning with a lust for revenge through sheer luck ends up in the cockpit of an experimental superweapon. Through his determined hateboner and/or natural talent he becomes a terror for everyone involved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nffA453Pk78
>>
>>46361555
I dunno sorry.

I'm also certain that it'll be fetish shit 100% of the time. Either shotafetish or lolifetish. It is unavoidable.
>>
>>46361555
give them cosmic level power/make them politically powerful.
>>
>>46361615
Look at this Wet Sally who isn't Aboard the Death Star with all the TvTropes Will Ruin Your Language.

Look at him and Laugh of Villainy.
>>
>>46361638
No wait, i have an even spookier idea.

The ancient evil is possessed by a child.

And the child ...

IS ADMIN OF A MINECRAFT SERVER!
>>
>>46361703
Someone will change their mind in the last battle and try to fuck your BBEG. The words "waifu android" or "loli sexbot" will be used.
>>
File: 1457757506815.jpg (52 KB, 510x702) Image search: [Google]
1457757506815.jpg
52 KB, 510x702
Basically make her Azula
>>
File: lu4c0221edited_1_l-tfb.jpg (79 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
lu4c0221edited_1_l-tfb.jpg
79 KB, 800x534
cruel beyond her years
>>
>>46361555
See Joffrey from Game of Thrones

You love to hate him because he's an evil little shit. However, he's an effective little shit.
>>
Just a regular kid who has a ring of wishes or other powerful magic artifact. The kid uses it and is not careful. Things like wishing the moon was closer and causing tidal problems etc. Maybe a kid who found a tunnel into an abandoned wizards tower and has been using abandoned magic shit. Nothing malicious just innocent fun with dire consequences. Watching the party try to deal with it would be pretty cool too.
>>
>>46361555
Reincarnation of/possessed by an ancient evil wizard or ruler or something. Taking on the role of the first prince of a powerful empire sounds like an easy way to get power and influence that you can flaunt and use to achieve your goals while pretending to be a selfish brat or to prove yourself worthy of being the heir by trying to get great achievements from an early age under the guise of a "child genius".
>>
File: Porky.png (38 KB, 132x175) Image search: [Google]
Porky.png
38 KB, 132x175
I think the essence of a good child villain is that they're childish. Making them prodigal with adult level intellect and reasoning defeats the purpose.

Children tend to have something of an egotistic world view and with a bad upbringing may not have have much of a sense of empathy or a consideration for the consequences of their actions.

Add extreme power, be it magical or political, to that and you can have a villain who views the world as a playground and the people as toys.
>>
>child is made immortal as a test by others seeking immortality
>how ever you were feeling when you were made immortal is how you feel forever after
>child has been cold and starving for the last Four-Thousand years
>>
Make him Liquid Snake
>>
The main thing about children isn't that they're intentionally malicious (at least, not typically,) it's is that they lack impulse control. Think about every random intrusive thought you've ever had and remove the filter your adult self has to prevent you from acting on those thoughts. You think "what would happen if I grabbed this rock and threw it really hard in a random direction" and the next thing you know you've smashed somebody's window. That sort of thing. When you combine the inability to filter impulses with any kind of power, things are bound to go horribly wrong in some way, even if you don't want to resort to the "kid psycho" cliche.
>>
>>46368687
Combine it with a Lord of the Flies situation that the party walks in on, and you have a pretty memorable Call of Cthulhu scenario.

>>46367499
MP5s are great introductory weapons for small children.
>>
File: Messiah.png (213 KB, 400x540) Image search: [Google]
Messiah.png
213 KB, 400x540
>>
File: 1453790054732.jpg (116 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1453790054732.jpg
116 KB, 600x600
Twisted Fucking Pyscho Loli

You could easily take her motivations and make her a paranoid pyschopath kill machine. Just figure out a way to justify it in the setting.
>>
File: Lisaarmstrong.jpg (22 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
Lisaarmstrong.jpg
22 KB, 184x184
>>46369631
But Buddy isn't even half the villain the true antagonist is.
>>
>>46365908
Then we have to stop forcing it as "board culture" and recognize it as "sounding stupid."
>>
>>46369936
Or maybe you should "fuck off" back to "reddit"
>>
>>46370013
Maybe you should learn to think for yourself and not exist in perpetual memedom?
>>
Just like any villain thinks he's the hero, it's even more easy to have a naive child doing something EXTREMELY HORRIFIC OR INSANE because it is entirely justified in their mind and will "fix" things.
>>
File: Fat piece of shit.jpg (46 KB, 620x340) Image search: [Google]
Fat piece of shit.jpg
46 KB, 620x340
Like this.
>>
>>46361555
An Alpha-level psyker whose power manifested at an early age. That kid from "It's a good life" (probably better know from the Twiligh Zone episode). Fantasy equivalent would be a kid with powerful sorcerous powers or one who'se been possessed or made a deal with a demon.

Physical weakness is indifferent when you have phenomenal cosmic power, and kids tend to be very imaginative with no sense of right and wrong, which is a bad combination with said phenomenal cosmic power.
>>
>>46370072
>>46370175
>one who'se been possessed or made a deal with a demon.

So, you guys don't actually know what "BBEG" means. Or, I should say, you don't bother pretending that it tries to specify a particular type of villain.
>>
>>46370190
Pokey isn't possessed, and if anything, he's the one that fucked up Gigyas. Replay EB and Mother 3.
>>
>>46370209
As in, neither of those examples are a "final" boss or "the power behind the apparent villain."
>>
>>46361555
>>
>>46370217
I still have no idea what monkey babble you're spouting. Pokey is the BBEG. He's always been. Seriously replay Mother 3. He fucked up the entire planet and then robs you of any vindication. The last encounter in the game is just more Pokey-induced spite where you beat your robocripple brother into smush and then bust open the world, since an apocalyptic reset is literally the best option left.
>>
>>46370190
A possed child could still be the BBEG of the campaign (most people use the term to mean "main villain"/"final boss"). If you go on to beat up the demon after getting it out of the kid, then the kid wouldn't count, but if you just fight the kid and in doing so get rid of the demon, then it can be the main villain.
>>
>>46361555
Try something like Sourcerer from Discworld. He has to be stopped, because his power fucks world up, but he's as nasty as kids can be, and Wizard organization allegiant to him will do anything to stop you from taking their unlimited source of power (also, magical artifaact can mindcontrol him).
>>
I came for the discussion and possible cropped porn, but I stayed for the hilarity of watching an autist meltdown over the acronym "BBEG".
>>
>>46370262
Pokey literally isn't the final Boss in Mother 3. Literally.

He also needs to rely on Claus, the final boss, to run his operation since he is an incompetent leader and his ultimate goal is to awaken the Dark Dragon, either of which satisfy the pointless definition of "BBEG" better than Pokey.
>>
>>46370319
>I need to defend my pet term!
>>
>>46363081
Yes, it;'s a pretty good cyberpunk book.

>>46361555
Your pic is very pedo, OP. I dare you to post the whole set.
>>
>>46363629
>How quickly do you think you'd be thrown out of town for insisting on driving a stake through a kid?
Not much at all, as
1) Vampires exist in that setting
2) People are being killed by a Vampire
3) In the setting there is nothing stopping a child from being a vampire

You're confusing your modern sensibilities and the constraints of our reality and trying to apply that sensibility/culture/morality on a hypothetical people who would actually have to deal with this shit or die. And people stop caring about things like "but it's a child" very quickly when it's a monster. Hell, it happened in non-fantasy human history with just mere disabilities and disfigurements. People wouldn't hesitate to slay child monsters.
>>
>>46365874
>Big Boss End Game
Where the hell did you get this from?
>>
>>46361555
Child emperor. His troops are fanatically loyal, believing he's the one true god/king here to lead them to a golden age. So what if his plans destroy a few villages? His will will lead them to the golden age. He, himself, could even have sorcererous powers to show that he is touched by divine will.
>>
>>46367101
NOOOOOOOOO!!

Too scary for me.
>>
>>46370355

Were you, like, not paying attention during Mother 3?

The Masked Man doesn't run anything, he's just a mindless husk who does whatever Porky wants him to do until the final battle when he finally regains a sense of self and uses it to kill himself.

Claus pulled the needles because those were his instructions from Porky. He did only what he was told to do. Porky orchestrated absolutely everything.

Also >incompetent

He single handedly became the supreme leader of all of the Nowhere Islands, brought about a technological revolution, built a metropolis and was so adored by the populace so much that even Lucas's former friends and fellow villagers threaten Lucas not to try to oppose Porky. His subjects were being deceived, but they were happy.

BBEG!='the guy you fight last'
>>
>>46371714
Porky actually is just Giygas's puppet. He was originally just a selfish little kid, but it was Giygas that ultimately turned him into what he became, even though it went against Porky's ultimate wish, which was just to be Ness's friend.
Which puts you at a bit of a hard place to be. Either you say that Claus was the BBEG, or say that a puppet can't be the BBEG, at which point Porky also becomes invalid since it was Giygas's ultimate plan that Porky was fulfilling.
>>
Make her an evil seductress that never actually seduces anyone because nobody takes her seriously
>>
File: KUZCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg (289 KB, 1465x2278) Image search: [Google]
KUZCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg
289 KB, 1465x2278
>>46361555
>>
>>46361555
Geoffrey
>>
>>46361555
Demigod or godling that doesn't appreciate or acknowledge the value of human life. As flies to wanton schoolboys and all that.
>>
>>46370867
There's an entire set?
>>
>>46370867
Fuck off, degenerate.
>>
>>46367303
Azula is the worst kind of female and the worst kind of kid villain rolled up into one
>muh daddy
>>
File: 1454595021873.jpg (58 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1454595021873.jpg
58 KB, 640x480
>>46361555
or any lovable BBEG for that matter.
>>
>>46370867
Is this one of those underage European models who "models" fetishwear in blatantly seductive poses?

Because it looks like her.
>>
>>46377956
She's also not a BBEG and would make for a terrible one.
>>
>>46372868
THAT'S HIS NAAAAAME!
>>
Reimagine Fullmetal Alchemist's main characters, except instead of being protagonists, they're antagonists, or obviously misguided somehow.
>>
>>46378491
Well she was the BBEG for a while, she collapsed under pressure right away
>>
>>46380074
You can't "be the BBEG for a while," you retard.
>>
>>46361555

Making him stupidly hilarious.

Like a Lynch who read the spell backwards and turned himself into a kid. He retains all his intellect but is still suscetible to kid shennanigans, which fuck up his schemes

> AT LAST, YOU HAVE FALLEN FOR MY TRAP
> THERE IS NO CHANCE FOR YOUR SURVIVAL
> I
> I...
> I...
> I need a nap, catch y'all later.
>>
>>46361608
Incoming stupid morally grey campaign... Can't kill the BBEG without killing the child he's inside.
>>
>>46380207

I made a child a BBEG once, in the hopes of causing some moral strife with member of my party. I had her to some really fucked up shit in the hopes they would feel conflicted about killing her.

It did not end well They ended up ritualistically gang-raping her
>>
>>46361555
The kid is a blind oracle. At some point of their oracular upbringing in a temple, they fuck up and act on a particular vision that causes the death of a loved one/mentor. Proceeding from which, the oracle child becomes terrified about unseen possibilities and pulls as many strings as they possibly can (feeding nobility false prophecies to induce wars) because they feel safer if they know how everything plays out.

Basically a prophet kid with severe anxiety issues.
>>
>>46370024
You are becoming a meme right now.
>>
>>46370495
>I need to stop others from saying somethings I don't like!
>>
Something like the Carver/Kevin from Silicon Valley could work.
>>
>>46361555
>>
>>46382155
Congrats on self-destructing any argument you were hoping to support by using a phrase that pins you as a hypocrite that lacks self awareness.

Do go on trying to tell someone to stop disliking what you like.
>>
File: 1459150546029.png (79 KB, 500x621) Image search: [Google]
1459150546029.png
79 KB, 500x621
>>46372797
She just needs to learn "the look" and problem solved
>>
File: DontHate.jpg (79 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
DontHate.jpg
79 KB, 250x250
>>46365997
>fascinating
>cgi disney pinocchio

Next, you'll say that CGI Disney Pocahontas was fascinating when they renamed it Avatar.
>>
File: TheBigBad.jpg (766 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
TheBigBad.jpg
766 KB, 1920x1080
>>46361585

This. Young adults can be the Big Bad, but not little kids. They lack the gravitas to carry the role - they're obviously not big, for one thing. The Big Bad Wolf is a blast from bedtime stories and Green Jello did that song about it, but in the lare 1990s, Buffy really fixed the phrase "The Big Bad" in the popular consciousness, imo.

1st for Willow was best BB.
>>
>>46382742
The hypocrisy and lack of self awareness in THAT post was astonishing. People will continue to use BBEG no matter how retarded you think it is. You continuously posting how everyone should stop using an acronym, because YOU believe it's retarded, is both funny and futile.

>inb4 "Well you getting me to stop is futile!"

I know, I just wanted to point out that no one will listen to you, similar to how you won't listen to me right now. Self aware enough?
>>
>>46383269
Why'd you spend so much effort in just confirming how little self-awareness you have?
Oh, yeah, that sort of explains itself...
>>
>>46369558
>introductory weapons for small children
that's kind of fucked up, man
>>
>>46363588
B B E G
B
E
G
>>
>>46361555
The kid from "It's a Good Life" Twilight Zone episode. A kid with unlimited power can be a scary fucking thing.
>>
>>46361638
>>46367101
spookier idea
the child is possessed by a younger child
>>
File: 249284-ster154qx-300x225.jpg (5 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
249284-ster154qx-300x225.jpg
5 KB, 300x225
>>46361555
Make them a monster
>>
>>46372269

>Porky was Giygas's puppet
Not so. I believe Giygas has an influence but it's not clear in the game to what extent. You can argue that allying with Giygas was in Porky's nature for multiple reasons- his personal ethic of siding with the strong, the belief in putting personal gain over ethical good held by his parents, as a continuation of what he sees as the 'game' he is playing with Ness, etc. I don't believe Porky was ever denied his free will.
What is clear is that in the Cave of the Past, Giygas is barely sentient and Porky has the remote control to the Devil's Machine. In Mother 3 Giygas is long gone, but Porky has his own empire. Changed, perhaps, by Giygas but not controlled by him.

Claus is different, Claus is just an automaton who does what he's told an nothing more.
>>
>>46384976
Well, I mean, surely no grown adult would use such a puny weapon. Besides, if they have an adult nearby to supervise, learning to use a firearm is a fun learning experience.
>>
>>46367091
BBEG isn't even tvtropes, they just call it BigBad.
>>
>>46388633
It used to be before the shitawful takeover. That site has always been shit, but when something awful crusaded against "immorality" on the site, it all went down the fucking tubes.
>>
>>46388287
Good god not him
I'd be scared shitless if I had him as an enemy
>>
>>46361824
>>46361827
you can't be serious.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAOVxqg49DQ
>>
>>46362930
underrated post.
this thread has put me back in mind of Tommy Westphall, Franklin Richards & Matthew Malloy.
>>
>>46389740
That ending was bullshit
>>
>>46361585
Never heard of a child king before?
They would make for a scary BBEG as they don't have any real idea on right and wrong or even a fair and measured reaction. Expect disproportionate retribution for even the smallest infractions.
>>
>>46390844
That's what regencies are for.
>>
>>46361555
Has it been suggested that the BBEG child is capable of doing BBEG stuff simply for the fact that no one knows it could possibly be the child? I'm thinking the best way to pull it off is to make the story more like a murder-mystery where a very capable child picks people off one by one.
Or the BBEG kid has gotten into a position of power and blackmails those around him/her into doing secret, evil works.
I think mystery is the best way to go, otherwise it's just Joffrey, right?
>>
File: 1459439543299.jpg (85 KB, 960x434) Image search: [Google]
1459439543299.jpg
85 KB, 960x434
>>46361555
Any variation of Franklin Benjamin Richards would do since he was basically godlike from the birth.
You can also do pic related if you want a vilain with actual knowledge and stuff.
Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.