[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Age of Sigmar General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58
File: Sigmar's Flight.jpg (168 KB, 901x735) Image search: [Google]
Sigmar's Flight.jpg
168 KB, 901x735
>resources
pastebin.com/jfL9Bbrj

Godbeast edition

GW Pokémon, Archaon as Ash, Sigmar as Meowth.

Anon, can you help me to figure out, which link in the resources consider as spam link?
>>
>>46360897
You know if I had to guess I would say guy in that Image is Behemat
>>
Every time I try to play people argue about shooting in to close combat.

Why are the rules for this game so awful, when are we getting a real rule book?
>>
>>46360924
Reasonable assumption. We all wondered what he was when we first saw it, and now these Godbeasts show up - this one potentially in the correct realm.
>>
So the Waywatcher lord now has a command ability to give all wanderers within 18 inches his special rule that makes him harder to shoot at(enemy shooting has -1 to hit).

That doesn't seem all that useful when you consider that now the Wanderers are probably the only army that is better off shooting than melee fighting, and thats only because their melee units aren't all that great.
>>
>>46361024
Well they did collect questions for an FAQ on their facebook page for AoS, presumably that was a prominent submitted question. They'll release some king of FAQ document once they're done with all of that and I assume it's the closest to a 'real rule book' that you're going to get.

Or you and your opponent could just talk it out like adults and houserule whatever you decide, if you want my opinion.
>>
>>46361088
It still limits their damage taken from shooting, so while they close the distance to you they can;t thin your unit as much. Also, if you use a screening unit to block a charge, then your archers can potshot in relative peace
>>
Have the start collecting Seraphon, debating what to get next. Some people say get another dino unit(like bastiladon or terradons), others say get the army units i dont have(like temple guard, skinks kroxigor etc.) What would you guys get? and I might be able to get one from each category so if you had to get one of each, which would you get?
>>
>>46361442
Bastilidon and Skinks. That way you get cannon fodder and a cannon.
>>
>>46361442
I know first hand that kroxigor are wrecking balls, and chameleon skins are actually pretty solid too
>>
>>46361024
I used to argue about that, then i found it to be kind stupid because If you reach a shooting unit(different from the stormcast assholes)they will get wiped, or what will be left will be so little to pose no treath at all.
First games i did I played with a lot of houserules, but in the end the game works better RAW. Its strange but it works, imho etc.
>>
>>46361088
>>46361161

Eternal Guard in cover have a 3+ Save rerolling 1s and 2s. That's without mystic shield. Good luck dislodging them from an objective when you're also at -1 to hit them in the shooting phase and they have a spellweaver bringing them back to life. Hope you can reliably do a bunch of mortal wounds.
>>
>>46363356
Alternatively, park a Bastilidon on an objective and watch as your opponent cries at your rock dinosaur.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 488x285) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 488x285
So I asked this last thread but got driven out by arguments that we've had a million times before, what do you guys think about this? Are there any other little snippets of fluff that you hope get expanded on?
>>
>>46364345
>giant titans
Whats not to be hyped for? even tho i hope they do not get models, shit would be 200$ overpowered ass nigga dollars.
They just fit in nicely as pieces of lore.
>>
>>46364425
That pic of Ignax is pretty badass.
>>
>>46364345
The way they word it seems like it already happened? Are we leading up to some kinda climax in the hopefully long and successful future of AoS? I would love to see the relation to the realms the godbeasts have. Correct me if I am wrong, but magic that existed in Warhammer Fantasy is what created the realms right? The aspect of fire went and made the realms Aqshy and whatnot?
The way my mind wants to see it, it could be either the beasts are linked to their realm, or magic the flux of power in each realm has coalesced and made a uber being in each realm.
>>
>>46364345
Does each realm have a Godbeast(s)? Because it seems from various points in the fluff it is implied that HUEGE monsters are seemingly a norm here. Grimnir killed, and was killed by, that one lavamander. Wasnt that a Godbeast? So there are numerous Godbeasts or did that giant flame snake appear after lavamander died?
>>
>>46364698
Ghur probably has like, forty
>>
>>46364732
I hope Godbeasts arent left in the ditch after this though, because I wonder what a Godbeast from the Light realm or Shadow realm would be? OR a Godbeast from the realm of death?
>>
>>46364842
They might
best hope is that they end up forge world though
>>
>>46365111
That would be pretty dope. I can see campaigns using those models for the tipping of power in a game or maybe it is a neutral unit that actively wrecks a unit randomly. Think homebrewing Godbeasts would be possible? I can see having an army that is devoted to a Godbeast. Sorry if I am rambling, I cant help it when I am looking forward to something.
>>
>>46365227
There's probably savage orc tribes that are
>>
>>46365227
>>46365250
This would be the perfect way to put in Destruction. Archaon is at the gates of Sigmars realm with some godbeasts, then GorkaMorka comes in riding his own personal Godbeast with a massive tide of orcs. Or maybe Nagash comes in with a secret undead Godbeasts and feasts on the souls it reaps for him as revenge against Archaon for beating him. Possibilities are endless!
>>
>>46365402
I was hoping that at least some of the Godbeasts would be from Ghur. Shame we got more Aqshy and Ghyran stuff.
>>
How does every one here balance their games? or do yall just plop your armies down on the table, grin at your opponent menacingly and just start rolling dice without question?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-31-01-05-06.png (69 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-31-01-05-06.png
69 KB, 540x960
LORD KORAK JUST GOT BACK IN STOCK

HOLY SHIT
O
L
Y

S
H
I
T

I JUST BOUGHT HIM, OH MY GOD YOU GUYS, I HAVE A FUCKING LORD KROAK COMING!

FUCK, IM COMING.

Hhhhgggggnnnnnnnnnnnmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyip
>>
>>46366090
I typically plop down my army, my opponent plops down what he wants to take, and I typically go unit for unit. So if I have one hero, my opponent would have something about equal and so on. I also typically use scenarios that have an objective more than complete annihilation of the opposing army. It works well.
>>
>>46366243
Nice, Kroak is pretty badass, both his model and his fluff.
>>
>>46366090
You place a unit and then they place a unit. If they are dicks and have 1/3 more units than you ( you stop and they keep setting more units up) sudden death comes into play which allows you to pick an easily winnable scenario.

See, the point is to have fun, not be a dick.

Do you fantasy players remember that?

Fun?

Sometimes games are played...........

For fun.
>>
File: bastiladon2.jpg (1 MB, 2576x1932) Image search: [Google]
bastiladon2.jpg
1 MB, 2576x1932
>>46366265
I have the start collecting seraphon box and a bastiladon and now I can summon, I am legit seraphon now, watch out Chaos.
>>
>>46363356
try stacking Shield of Thorns on them (especially w/ Mystic Shield; Saves of 5 & 6 do Mortal Wounds back)--my Black Orc Immortulz were killing themselves as much as them.

Also, holy hell . . . Orruks look great on 32" rounds, but it sucks only ever fighting in 1 row/rank if you want to keep your Rend-1/1" HW's modeled.

Has anyone tried 2" spears for Orcs??

Which Hero has the best command ability? I like the Warboss (espec. in the Greenskinz formation) but only getting 1/2 extra attacks on your turn vs the whole round is a pity, compared to Grimgor (what are the odds he'll get squatted vs. being turned into "Avatar of Gork 'n' Mork??") giving +1 to hit to models w/in 10" of him until your next hero phase?

Also, I recently tested out an Orc Warboss on boar w/ a Great Waaaagh! totem, & it's nice buff radius to have going w/o spending a Command Ability on it.

Also, I think I found my Plan B for Warboss on Wyvern if the rumored SkullMuncha is an overpriced CADastrophe;

http://trollforged.com/store/fantasy/orcs.html

thoughts??
>>
>>46362050
Kroxigor are indeed, I hope they get a new kit next time Sera's roll around/get their turn
>>
>>46366090
http://heelanhammer.com/scgt/
>>
>>46366303
that is A LOT of green to look at there, have you considered shiny purple scales for your Basidon like in the newest art??
>>
>>46366423
or even like, a pattern on the scales of the shell or something
>>
ROFL
>>
File: KIMG0059.jpg (2 MB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0059.jpg
2 MB, 1920x2560
>>46366423
Yes, and it would look awesome with purple, but I hate purple and love greens

This color scheme is how I think in going to do my saurus guard.

But for now, I sleep.
>>
>>46366525
just a thought . . .

looks good for Saurus Guard, how many do you have to do??
>>
>>46364345
>Are there any other little snippets of fluff that you hope get expanded on?

Yes, the Extermis chambers were hinted at in earlier books. In fact, since book one.
>>
>>46364698
The realms has a lot of godzilla sized monsters. Godbeasts are unique creatures in each realm that are connected to the magic of the realms.
>>
>>46366351
I like the model, but I'd switch the head. A dragon without teeth just looks goofy.
>>
>>46367215
>http://trollforged.com/store/fantasy/orcs.html

ah shit, now I cannot un-see how "gummy" the mount is! Also, if it's 62.50 with shipping then I might as well try to track down a finecast Azhag from a 20% off place & hope it's not a FAILCAST
>>
>>46367468
Azhag isn't too bad. The only issue is the outdated sculpt.
>>
>>46364345
There's a bit in the Fyreslayer BT about dwarfs with skin of molten metal. I wanna see where that goes.
>>
File: image.png (199 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
199 KB, 750x1334
So I asked the GW facebook page about the missing charnel pit carrion formation from my app - here's the answer if you guys are interested.
>>
>>46366243
I haven't seen Kroak being out of stock this whole time. I don't know what you're getting worked up over.
>>
>>46364009
The waywatchers ability only works with wanderers sadly.
>>
>>46366090
Our group is using the Adepticon2016 rules. It hoses summoning a little bit, but as a Seraphon player, I'm pretty ok with it.
>>
Hey /tg/, has this game been out long enough yet that those of us who kept hearing 'just wait' when we asked what is happening to our armies are allowed to ragequit yet?
>>
>>46368741
Greenskinz are going out this April.

Just wait.
>>
>>46368763
I play Dark Elves and I've been hearing that for MONTHS now....
>>
>>46366439
AoS summed up.
>>
>>46368741
Depends on what you play. Death, Order and Chaos are all out, Destruction is coming in April and Khemri and Brets are shit out of luck.
So, if you play anything but Orcs or Ogres you already have your answer, but if you do play those, just wait.
>>
>>46368787
You realize that Dark Elves are part of the Order book, which is out now, right?
>>
>>46368814
>Death, Order, Destruction
I don't even
>>
>>46368787
The Dark Elves (Aelves) aren't included in the GA : Order?

Then wait. The release cycle goes like this. one or two months for 40K, then one month or two for AoS.

April belongs to AoS with BT for Greenkins and a new Campaign book . Next month is 40K with Wulfen.

Who knows what comes next? It might be BT for Aelves.
>>
>>46368828
Does it actually have fluff for them?

Also, why the fuck are they Order, are they no longer dark elves?
>>
>>46368858
Because they are lawful evil. Being Order doesn't mean you are good. Nagash was part of Order until he left it.

And yes it has fluff for them.
>>
>>46368871
Is it *good* fluff?
>>
>>46368890
The book isn't out yet.
>>
>>46368890
We don't know yet. The book will be out this saturday.
>>
Speaking of Grand Alliances books, do we have any scans of them?
>>
>>46368918
>>46368921
Ok, so back to 'wait' then...
>>
>>46368991
Until Saturday.

You can wait a few day,. yes?
>>
>>46369019
I'm sure a few days can't kill my interest in dusting off my elves any more than a few months already have.
>>
>>46368833
It used to be Order, Destruction and Neutral during WHFB, now it's Order, Chaos, Death and Destruction. It's not that difficult.
>>46368858
Endtimes unified all elves under Malekith, who was always meant to be the phoenix king but was the only one too stupid not to wear an asbestos suit for the trial. Yes, really.
Now he has renamed himself Malerion on account of lost memories and being fused with his dragon Seraphon or somesuch, reunited with his mom, and joined Sigmar's faction, going as far as giving Sigmar a fuckhuge arena to train his stormcast in. Everybody agrees that this a sensible gift and can totally not be used to fuck over everybody involved.
The elves, now aelves (*sigh*) have split again after the death of the world that was, with Tyrion and Teclis taking the most stuck-up ones and the hippies striking out on their own. The rest of the elves remained with Malerion and are functionally all dark elves that now call themselves exiles, but otherwise operate the same. They still have their black arcs, which now can go into space and teleport between realms and shit. Of all the Order forces they are by far the nastiest, still taking slaves by the truckload and sporting the hugest murder-boners.
>>
>>46369157
That doesn't sound nearly as bad as it could have been given what happened to Lizardmen and the Sigmarine fluff.

Did the previous Grand Alliance books cover where these people live in any detail? The only answers I got from my local GW about that last time I asked was that the realms are infinite so I can imagine whatever I want, which I was already doing for KoW so... not doing a great job of selling me on this new setting.
>>
>>46369157
>Endtimes unified all elves under Malekith, who was always meant to be the phoenix king but was the only one too stupid not to wear an asbestos suit for the trial. Yes, really.
>Now he has renamed himself Malerion on account of lost memories and being fused with his dragon Seraphon or somesuch, reunited with his mom, and joined Sigmar's faction, going as far as giving Sigmar a fuckhuge arena to train his stormcast in. Everybody agrees that this a sensible gift and can totally not be used to fuck over everybody involved.
>The elves, now aelves (*sigh*) have split again after the death of the world that was, with Tyrion and Teclis taking the most stuck-up ones and the hippies striking out on their own. The rest of the elves remained with Malerion and are functionally all dark elves that now call themselves exiles, but otherwise operate the same. They still have their black arcs, which now can go into space and teleport between realms and shit. Of all the Order forces they are by far the nastiest, still taking slaves by the truckload and sporting the hugest murder-boners.
Source on all that stuff, pls.
>>
>>46369222
Endtimes Khaine, Age of Sigmar BrB and Stormcast Eternals Battletome.
>>
>>46369222
Uh, Endtimes? and then check out the battletomes in the link.
>>46369209
So what it is, is that after fantasy went boom, various survivors that were held from whatever forces were carried over into AoS. AoS timeline and events span centuries, so there has been more than enough time for people to populate the realms. Sigmars realm and his city has billions of dudes, including Elves, human, and Dwarves, who most can trace back to the World-that-was. Since Sigmars Pantheon of Order broke apart and he had raged at Nagash for it, he allowed Chaos to wreck most of the realms populations, leaving people to hide or be corrupted.
>>
>>46364345
>Are there any other little snippets of fluff that you hope get expanded on?
I really want to know what Malerion is up to. His faction, i assume the shadow daemons known as the shadowkin, are mentioned a few times in the battle tomes but have yet to make an appearance. The fyreslayer bt mentions them being masters of clandestine warfare, and they have defeated archaons forces at least once.
>>
>>46369326
>That form

Spines do not work that way.
>>
>>46369326
I love how in the Stormcast battletome, it states that all realms are rekted except for Sigmars realm, but then apparently "entire armies" are getting eaten up. Itd be interesting how they get expanded upon seeing how Dark Elves were evil and fought for only themselves, but it seems that Malerion is a pretty cool dude when he was buds with Sigmar so I guess we will just wait and see.
>>46369348
He is on his way to his Chiropractor.
>>
File: GAOrderENG_Slot2.jpg (477 KB, 950x464) Image search: [Google]
GAOrderENG_Slot2.jpg
477 KB, 950x464
>>46369370
Looking at this they are not Exiles, just Aelves and Darkling Coven
>>
>>46369370
>it states that all realms are rekted except for Sigmars realm

In Age of Chaos and still in the Age of Sigmar, Chaos dominates the Realms but it doesn't mean that the survivors couldn't fight back. Malerion can kill a hundred armies but it will mean nothing. A hundred more armies will flow from the Eightpoint to replace them. Like rest of the gods of the Order Pantheon, he is hiding from Archaon's armies and picking his fights whenever he can.
>>
>>46369430
Makes me wonder about Malerion then. Its stated that he and Tyrion and Teclis were looking for elves but couldnt find any. I guess this means that the elves and Dark elves in Sigmars Realm dont count?
Another thing, why do we not have any of the grand alliances in our resources yet?
>>
>>46369485
They were pained that only Azyr had a few Aelves in them. The rest of the Realms had no Aelves in them. They wondered why.

Then they got dreams and visions of suffering Aelves which made them go on a journey to the Realm of Chaos.

>Another thing, why do we not have any of the grand alliances in our resources yet?

No digital releases for them. Only softbacks
>>
File: 1459045951425.jpg (21 KB, 228x561) Image search: [Google]
1459045951425.jpg
21 KB, 228x561
>>46369209
>Smegmar
>setting

THE MORTUARY FACTORY
>>
>>46369485
They couldn't find any elves outside of Azyrheim, all the elves were the same one from the old world while the other races started up civilizations in all 8 realms. So whatever the shaodwbeings that follow malerion are, they aren't elves.
>>
>>46369512
oh yeah I forgot about the vision stuff. So i malerion with Tyrion and Teclis, beating Slaanesh like a pinata?
Also, snap son? I saw a anon who posted pictures from his death book but I guess wasnt able to scan any of it. Such is life.
>>
>>46369485
>Morathi when
I can't remember what book its in, but I'm pretty sure is ays somewhere in the fluff that Morathi was one of the last ones to leave sigmars side, and was present at the battle of burning skies. Perhaps Morathi no longer lusts after Aenarion/Tyrions widowmaker, but prefers Sigmars Holy Hammer. And i'm not talking about Ghal Maraz
>>
>>46366303
Dude, how crazy is it we talked about Kroak and then he magically appears. I gues they were in the process of making more. Kroak was out for months and finally appeared.
>>46369564
Honestly, jokes aside, I wouldnt mind that. Morathi always seemed like she would be the perfect Queen, but had the super powerful crazy dark elf woman stuck on love thing. I dont exepct much though when it says Malerion found her in a bacchanal.
>>
>>46368192
Huh, interesting. So stuff that is outdated for current factions could potentially be deleted. But it was only a formation so I'm not entirely sure if warscrolls will be deleted.
>>
>>46369485
>>46369512
>>46369536
>>46369541
I haven't read all that is but from what I understood there were no other aelves beside Malerion, Morathi, Tyrion, Teclis and Alarielle. That's why Malerion and Tyrion did this whole journey for Slaanesh, then yet unknown stuff happened there and boom! We have aelves!
>>
>>46369698
You misunderstand. There are Aelves in Azyr besides Tyrion, Teclis, Morathi, and Malerion.

They were disturbed that there were no Aelves outside of Azyr.
>>
>>46366626
>>
>>46369698
There were Elves in Sigmars Realm, but whatever Malerion, Teclis, and Tyrion are looking for is different. Or maybe they are just trying to get more elves and left the ones that did exist with Sigmar cause its safe there. But like that other anon said, what they are looking for it can be surmised that it is different from what we know as elves.
>>
>>46369634
Well, at least deleted because the names have changed, but it's still useable from the site.
>>
hello bitchess
>>
>>46369727
But Malerion and Morathi were from Ulgu, Tyrion and Teclis from Hysh, not sure about Alarielle, Ghyran probably. Where those other aelves in the Azyr from the beginning? Where do they come from?
>>
>>46369762
All the people you mentioned were elves. All the elves in Azyr were survivors from the world that was. After seeing that the only elves existed in Sigmars Realm, and that there was not as much as they thought would be, they found Slaanesh fat on souls and are beating them out of it.
Like the other anon said, its either they want to get more elves, or whatever they are looking for are different from our idea of elves. Malerion found his mother in the midst of shadow daemons, and some Fyreslayers set up shop in Ulgu and made buddies with its denizens. Are these denizens the new and improved dark elves? No one knows yet.
>>
>>46368493
It's been out for me for a good few months. I've been watching.
>>46369594
Meme magic is real Anon...
>>
>>46369833
I belieeeeve!
>>
Didnt Death get a Grand Alliance?
>>
>>46370133
Yep. The book is physical copy only, costs like £10.
>>
>>46370199
Im not seeing it anywhere on the US version of the site. All i found was Grand Alliance Chaos and the various factions battletomes.
>>
CHAMELEON SKINKS JUST GOT BACK IN STOCK ALSO, ITS LIKE SERAPHON CHRISTMAS UP IN THIS BITCH!
>>
>>46370133
>>46370223
Weird, it came out a month ago .

I know my store has them.
>>
>>46370223
Like a third position
>https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Warhammer?N=102351+4294965310&Nu=product.repositoryId&qty=12&sorting=rec&view=table&categoryId=cat440002a-flat
>>
>>46370582
Eh, I'll grab them later if they are still there. I saw a box on eBay for a decent price, I'll have to check up on it and go from there.
>>
>>46369370
The firstbook directly states that one of the reasons the Great Alliance of Sigmar fell during the Age of Myth was because it was actively being subverted by Malerion.
>>
>>46370667
Malerion and his mother.
>>
>>46370689
And Nagash. And Gorkamorka.
>>
>>46370689
>>46370706
>>46370667
Just you wait, in one of the next books it'll turn out that all of that was actually a plot set up by Archaon to sow distrust and resentment and ultimately shatter the grand alliance. And it went exactly as planned.
And he did all that while asleep, probably.
>>
>>46370744
>Just you wait, in one of the next books it'll turn out that all of that was actually a plot set up by Archaon to sow distrust and resentment and ultimately shatter the grand alliance. And it went exactly as planned.

Actually, that's exactly what BT Everchosen says.

It says Archaon had agents among the Alliance of Order who worked to undermine the alliance from within by sowing distrust and all of what you said. The real question is....who were Archaon's agents?

Morathi seems like an obvious suspect.

>>46370706
>And Nagash

"THEY DO NOT BELONG TO SIGMAR. SIGMAR THE DECEIVER. SIGMAR THE BARBARIAN. SIGMAR THE TRAITOR. WHO ALMOST COST THE UNDYING KING HIS KINGDOM."

Nagash did nothing wrong.
>>
>>46363265
Fucking this. tired of the shooting CC boogeyman it never matters.

Any dedicated archer unit in combat is going to get shrekt. Most Warmachines have a minimum range, and are also fucked when in combat.

And any monster / hero that happens to have a ranged attack is either shooting something so piss-poor it won't do anything, or will be targeting the unit it's fighting so it can defeat them quicker, basically gaining an extra melee weapon

E.g: A Verminlord is stuck fighting a unit in combat, he happens to have a Prehensile Tail that has a range of 6, hits on a 3, wounds on a 4 with a mere 1 damage. Him firing this at some hero on the combat's fringe is hardly going to break the game.
>>
File: 1335543285076.jpg (223 KB, 508x632) Image search: [Google]
1335543285076.jpg
223 KB, 508x632
>>46366243

Are you the same anon that spent 3 AoS generals asking if he could order from a foreign GW website?
>>
>>46361024
Literally nothing wrong with being able to shoot while in melee.

Shooty units crumble fast when you engage them in melee as they usually have either terrible melee weapons or no melee weapons at all, and really bad armor saves

Use flying units or fast cavalry to wipe out shooty units
>>
>>46371053
It does kinda make you wonder why GW gave them melee weapons at all, if in the few instances they get into combat, you'll just want to shoot anyway.

I wouldn't consider it gamebreaking, but it does show that AoS' rules were rushed out. Melee weapons are dead space on these profiles pretty much.

There'll probably be refinements to stuff like this with later editions.
>>
>>46370891
>Nagash did nothing wrong.
I hate this meme. Nagash did nothing wrong. Malekith did nothing wrong. Archaon did nothing wrong. Horus did nothing wrong. Garrosh did nothing wrong. Illidan did nothing wrong. Kerrigan did nothing wrong. Magneto did nothing wrong. Fuck! They did lots of wrong things. Some right as well, I won't take it away but after a bit of redeeming themselves it doesn't mean that they were right all along.
>>
>>46361442
Depends how you want to play.

Saurus Guard + Eternity Warden + Slann is an incredible defensive combo. Add in a Bastiladon and Terradons to give you range and harass potential.

2x 5 Chameleon Skinks + 3 Ripperdactyls + Skink Starpriest gives you the Shadowstrike Starhost which is absolutely nuts. You can basically deep strike anywhere on the map and kill a character in your first turn with your rippers and chameleons.

Saurus Knights are pretty bad overall. If they don't wipe out most of the enemy unit on the charge then they will quickly die.

Kroxigor are great at killing infantry with their moon hammers giving them 1 attack for every enemy model in their 2" range.

If you're just collecting for the time being then I would add a Slann and some skinks, then see where you want to go from there. A Slann is 100% mandatory so you can start summoning.
>>
>>46371133
The Sisters of Twilight legitimately did nothing wrong, and now they are gone.
>>
>>46371158
They rode the old ugly metal dragon. Schoolboy error for any model wanting to survive.
>>
File: wurmple.gif (883 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
wurmple.gif
883 KB, 250x250
>>46366243
chameleon skinks are back in stock too, fuck yes
>>
File: MORBO.jpg (177 KB, 800x640) Image search: [Google]
MORBO.jpg
177 KB, 800x640
>slann starmaster sold out

FUCK
>>
>>46371252
I think the Wood Elves get a pass for using that Dragon, since it is a forest dragon, and naturally it would make sense for it to be sleek and slim.

High Elves had no damn excuse though.
>>
>>46371107
Melee weapons are a distinct advantage in melee combat because you can use them in your combat phase and the enemy combat phase.

You can only use shooting weapons in your own shooting phase.
>>
>>46371284
>not getting kroak
>>
So guys lately I've been thinking I need a hobby. Would anyone recommend I grab pic related to try out painting, torrent a bit of lore and see how it goes ?
>>
>>46371419
Go for it, but I recommend reading up and see what faction you'd want first. The start collecting boxes are a good deal, even better if you get it from eBay or warstore.
>>
>>46371419
Sounds like a good start

See if the hobby is right for you, don't invest any more money into it until you test the waters
>>
>>46371419
Get into literally any other tabletop. AoS is straight garbage
>>
>>46371252
It was the best out of those old metal dragons.
>>
>>46371486
Why do you lurk in aos threads just to shitpost
>>
>>46371486
Go into literally any other tabletop general. You are straight garbage here.
>>
>>46371486
This troll is hungry today.
>>
>>46371453
I saw the price for the larger kits wasnt too much more but grabbing all the paints would be an investment.
>>46371486
Everyone I've spoken to is pretty much into GW exclusively and swords>lasers for me.
>>
>>46371154
Yeah I got kroak, and a unit of chameleon skinks.
>>
File: f_nf.jpg (193 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
f_nf.jpg
193 KB, 1200x675
>>46371107
Because otherwise they couldnt attack during the enemy turn in close combat, since they can shoot only during THEIR shooting phase.
Usually in my games both armies are afraid of other guy's shooting units and after turn one they stuck on shooting each other.
Or you simply charge them with cavalry turn one and annihlate them.

ANYWAY found this.
https://war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/597
Looks like some good fluff ahead.
>>
>>46371566
You can get paints elsewhere, for a bit cheaper, such as Vallejo or army painter. This doesn't mean citadel paint is bad, maybe you can use some to supplement. The is a chart that compares their colors somewhere if you Google it.
>>
File: 1446004052625.jpg (111 KB, 1024x1117) Image search: [Google]
1446004052625.jpg
111 KB, 1024x1117
>>46371566
starting with big kits is useless anyway, go for start collecting or with a simple core army with one hero and two infantry units, so you can get the hang of the game. then expand on what you think you like or your army needs: a unit of cavalry, or a single monster, or an elite unit. Then maybe add a mage or a support unit, maybe a shooting unit and before you know it youll have an army.

My biggest advice is: DONT buy too many models before you're done painting your old ones. This is not just a game-its an hobby, and the game itself is just a part of it. Take it slowly, there is no "standard" game size in aos so you can have a good game at any model count you wish. Take it easy, have fun, ALWAYS play with battleplans and you'll be hooked before youd know it.

Also, go on WIP threads for advices on painting, or ask directly at your lgs(better)
>>
>>46371661
>DONT buy too many models before you're done painting your old ones.
That's a sound advice.
>>
>>46371645
i hate their fucking bottles and their prices are too high, but the citadel paint range is way bigger than vallejo

the quality of the paint is pretty good, too
>>
>>46371715
citadel paints are...not too bad actually. They are great for beginners because you already have different tones and shades of every colour-but when you'll get better youll learn to mix your own paint. I used to love GW shades but they really dropped in quality. My advice is not getting too many, because most of them can be replicted mixing base colours. a 20 colours range is what you are aiming for.

>>46371710
It is. I made that mistake, got an entire skitarii/ad mech 1500 point army and then i got turns at my job TRIPLICATED so I literally never have time to paint them, and now if i want to play im "that guy" with the grey army.

...and instead of painting them im using my free time to sculp and paint Aos.
>>
File: 1451758628176.png (587 KB, 422x616) Image search: [Google]
1451758628176.png
587 KB, 422x616
>>46371606
Bring the summoning pain, serabro
>>
File: peaking.gif (2 MB, 245x196) Image search: [Google]
peaking.gif
2 MB, 245x196
I know some people that actually play AOS and I have been waiting for the right time to get into it.

Seems that time is now, since I got a $3000 bigger tax return than I was expecting. I just ordered most of the seraphon range from a 25% discount reseller.

2x Start Collecting
1x Bastiladon
1x Stegadon
2x Terradons
1x Skink Starpriest
2x Saurus Guard

Then I saw GW restocked Kroak and Chameleon Skinks, so I placed an order with them for the first ever:

1x Kroak
2x Chameleon Skinks
1x Eternity Warden

I've got a shit ton of painting to do. I need to get an Astrolith Bearer at some point, too.

Have I made a huge mistake?
>>
>>46371620
>ANYWAY found this.
>https://war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/597
>Looks like some good fluff ahead.

tight. Look at all the hammer pants, feather plumes, and Karl Franz rocking beside the stormcast. The squatting has been dodged somewhat, even though I didn't like the empire aesthetic I'm happy for you mustache bros
>>
>>46371843
Wait 25%? Where dis at? Best I can find is 20%
>>
I'm always convinced these threads are 2 fanbois and 1 gw employee who is paid to drum up social media excitement, just talking back and forth.
>>
>>46371859
http://gc-minis.com/

Based in canada

Free shipping on orders over $250
>>
>>46371843
Also no, not a mistake, just maybe a lot to work with. Take it slow and don't lose heart when something doesn't work exactly right. Also don't feel bad if you find yourself building one or two or whatever every other day. It's a hobby, not a job.
>>
>>46371419
>I've been thinking I need a hobby
>Would anyone recommend to try out painting
Run like if the devil itself is on your heels.
Never turn back.
Keep running.
>>
>>46371876
They ship to US?
>>
File: 1446861225049.png (3 MB, 1535x812) Image search: [Google]
1446861225049.png
3 MB, 1535x812
>>46371843
Free money from the gub'mint for your toys, gopher it anon. Though that will be a really big army - if you have people to play with at that scale then no mistake was made. Worst case you can scalp that Kroak on ebay when GW sells out again (or sells out of some other kit, as they probably will with how hard they're pushing seraphon) to get some of the money back
>>
>>46371911
Not sure, email them and ask
>>
>>46371923
I won't use all of it in each battle, but I want to try different formations out.

I should probably get some Kroxigor but they don't have a formation so I'll wait on them. They seem really good at murdering hordes.

I like the super defensive seraphon build somebody was talking about earlier in this thread.
>>
>>46371957
That's what I have been doing. I'm going to get and build them, and I monkey around and find something i like, then I start painting. I like how you really can't go wrong with having at least one of everything.
>>
>>46371957
Kroxigor turned my minotaurs and a bestigor unit to paste without issue. I don't know if you need them right now with how much you just picked up, but if and when you feel the urge, I highly recommend them. They might get a resculpt at some point, so maybe wait for another cycle, but they're bulldozers
>>
>>46371851
Also I'm digging the Sylvaneth clips they posted, more fluff is just what I wanted.
>>
>>46371871
Don't be ridiculous.

There's at least 3 employees here.
>>
>>46371419
No.

AoS will be dead within 2 years. It already had no players.

If you want a GW game, you can always try to play real warhammer, but many minis are OOP.
>>
>>46372057
Didn't they recently update kroxigors?

By recently I mean in the last 5 years
>>
>>46372217
Yeah, they could do with another. I remember seeing something about a guy that went and made his own version of kroxigors and they looked amazing.
>>
>>46372242
Got a link?

I wouldn't mind seeing a serpent-like fast cavalry unit added for Seraphon.
>>
>>46372217
Personally I'm not a fan of how they look. I get that they are supposed to be idiots who need the skinks to figure anything out, but they look really, really dumb to me. Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part. The older sculpts looked better, but were too small compared to the newer saurus so they made them bigger and derpy.
>>
>>46372326
I'll have to track it down
>>
>>46371419

No. There are tons of better priced higher quality products out there.
>>
>>46371419

Go with 40k, or alternatively Horus Heresy if you got the money. Your army can be squatted literally any day in AoS, doesn't worth it.
>>
File: original.jpg (117 KB, 1280x719) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
117 KB, 1280x719
>>
>>46372242
>>46372326
Theyre on lustria online. Theyre sick.
>>
>>46372582

What are these. They look delicious, I want some.
>>
>>46372547
No, no it cant. There are rules for al ost every model in the game, and so long as you dont pick something stupidly old like brettonians youll be fine. And even then only your models become unavailable.

Either pick one of the newer factions or dont base your army around having access to ancient, outdated models. Build genericly.
>>
>>46372621
Shit twinkie
>>
>>46372683
epic post man

you did it man, with that one post you killed AOS, you can hold your head up high and move on with your life
>>
>>46372650

2-3 year old models got discontinued, most order factions are in ruins and are unplayable by themselves, so shut the fuck up redshirt and eat some shit twinkies
>>
>>46372547
>Your army can be squatted literally any day in AoS,

Hyperbolic retard spotted
>>
>>46372892

'Nothing will get squatted'

'Tomb Kings are in the stories new Colossus incoming'

Keep being delusional. If you aren't playing stormcasts or chaos, you aren't safe.
>>
>>46372823
You seem bothered
>>
>>46371620
DAMN, Sigmar zapping motherfuckers with just a stare. Part of this had been mentioned in one of the books before, the purge of orruks from Azyr, it was a memory of one of the Stormcast.
>>
>>46372911
nothing
of
value
was
lost
>>
File: ironhill.jpg (885 KB, 1600x1080) Image search: [Google]
ironhill.jpg
885 KB, 1600x1080
>>46371419
Thanks for everyone's input. Ended up grabbing this set and some detail brushes. Torrented Mighty battles for some reading. Should at least give me something to do after work for a day or two.
>>
>>46372911
>>46372683
>>46372888

>Being this easily triggered over shit races getting nuked

This is exactly why these threads thrive despite having little to talk about in the game itself.

Keep chasing that Grail faggot :^)
>>
>>46372931

That must be the reason why a single 10 models TG box sells 400% the price of a shitcast eternal starter :^)
>>
>>46373027
ahhh hahahaa that fucking face man

and "shitcast eternal" OMG did you think of that by yourself, holy fuck oyure hilarious

i fucking love that face

keep posting forever please, you are so fucking funny LOL
>>
>>46372931

Agreed, GW dying is nothing people should care about.
>>
>>46372892
>tomb kings squatted
>Bretonnia squatted
>most elf models squatted
>most empire models squatted
>>
File: sounds of a ded gaem.jpg (56 KB, 1006x519) Image search: [Google]
sounds of a ded gaem.jpg
56 KB, 1006x519
>>46372931

Shareholders disagree.
>>
>>46373080
>H-HAHAHAHA I-I'M NOT M-MAD!
>>
>>46373120
oh fuckkkkkkkkkk greentext?? you win this arugment man

next youll call me a cuck, hahaha fuck i love how funny this guy is!!
>>
>>46373115

Damn I knew they are doing bad, even the CEO admitted it but this is a 2 years low, and I don't see anything saving them from going down to 2010-2012 levels except the royalty from TW, but that probably won't be enough. Expect a new 40k edition and Space Marine codex in the summer.
>>
>>46373103
>most elf models squatted
DE here. Only old heroes, shades and harpies. Everything old, metal, finecast at 'best'.
>>
>>46372071
>they rustle with discontent

I don't know why I find the imagery of that so funny.
>>
>>46373243

Yeah DE got quite lucky, the only elven faction not getting destroyed by the squathammer.
>>
>>46373159
>I-I'M WINNING!
>>
Found it.
>>
>>46373336
Those are really cool. They look more like snapping turtles than lizards, though - doesn't fit with the whole Lizardmen thing.
>>
It's a bizarre sentiment to me. As a Space Marine player, why in gods name would I be attracted to these ridiculous poser-shadows of the awesomesauce that are actual Space Marines?! It boggles the mind. I'd much rather collect an Empire army (if I were ever to collect Fantasy). Sig-whatever guys strike me as extremely shallow in concept. Space Marines at the very least draw upon a vast history of Sci-fi, where some human soldier in power armor is fighting a powerful alien foe. The concept of a "space marine" has a long and proud legacy, from Starship Trooopers, to Aliens, to Halo. The concept is so pervasive even in pop culture.

I know what a knight is, or a basic pikeman. I know of wizards and beastmen and orcs and armies of skeletons, etc. Those are all concepts I have read about or seen in movies and games. But wtf is a Sig-marine thing? I don't even know. How would I even identify? Because I'm already familiar with GWs Space Marines, that's literally the shortest affiliation I draw in my mind. "Oh, that's a fantasy Space Marine." And my interest drops away.
>>
>>46373463

+1.

The much reviled Sigmarines ... they herald the fortykaytion of Fantasy. It is certainly no coincidence that the rules bear more resemblance to 40k than Fantasy. GW is clearly thinking "40k has Space Marines and round bases, let's put those into Fantasy and it's an instant golden goose". The childlike naivety of which the higher ups at GW are apparently possessed is simply astounding. There's only one problem ... there can be only one. Those who like 40k are already playing 40k ... what possible reason could there be for them to pick up a bootleg version of "their" game? Why would they invest into AoS and buy legions of Sigmarines that torture their eyes with garish colors when they probably already have tons of Space Marines on their shelves? In other words, why would they replicate the army they already have for a different system? Surely there are such individuals as I describe here. But it should be safe to say they ought to be a clear minority.

Third, the old guard. Well, to be sure, GW has never made a secret of their stance on that matter. They frequently made it clear in quite unambiguous terms that if you don't like what they do you may graciously sod off and take your business elsewhere. A whole lot of WHFB players took their advice to heart and did just that. So, basically, that means GW got what they wanted. AoS is a great success in this regard. However it seems they didn't think ahead and figure out just who it was that would be buying their products once they let their previously established customers wander off? As analyzed before, neither little kids nor 40k players are a particularly good bet.

So, all being said, regardless if you like AoS or not, who is supposed to buy it, play it? I have no answer, and I'm pretty convinced GW has none, either.
>>
>>46373463
>>46373566

Oh I'm pretty sure GW was convinced that plenty of people would take up AoS. I suspect that they assumed that most of the Warhammer community would be happy to switch across to the new system and that virtually all of them would invest in a whole new army. On top of this most 40K players (especialy those who liked Space Marines) would be inspired to pick up an army too. I honestly don't think they even considered the fact that they might lose a huge chunk of fantasy players when they were dreaming up AoS.

IMHO GW has been suffering from 'Victory disease' for a long time now and I honestly think AoS is a symptom of the problem rather than the solution that GW seemed to think it was going to be. I can't speak for the wider community but AoS never made it past a demo game or two in my local group.
>>
>>46373566
different strokes for different folks

im playing aos after not touching whfb since 2004. it became too bloated and shitty

now im an adult with regular income and AOS being a chill game where you paint dudes and roll dice appeals to me

if i wanted a more complicated game then i would play something else
>>
>>46373191

Judging by the amount of shelf space AOS has lost in my local store here in Texas its a flop. I talked to the owner who flat out said they weren't moving AOS stuff. WHFB used to have a whole section devoted to it in the store, now AOS is down to about 20% of the original space. That space has been replaced by Mantic and frostgrave (both of which were not carried before AOS).

I have witnessed 1 game of AOS sense release and have seen countless games of KOW, X-WING and even a few of SAGA (i think thats what they guys said they were playing). My group is the main 9th age and while i haven't seen another group play 9th i regularly get comments that people are just waiting for the beta to end and several people looking for games on Facebook. The local store that used to host 8th claimed it was no longer allowed in it when AOS dropped so i actually don't know anyone who still frequents the local GW but most of the 8th vets have picked up KOW and no longer go to the local GW store.

I have herd that they are now encouraging 8th and even 9th at the local GW but don't know anyone who has actually gone there to play so I'm not sure if its true or not.
>>
>>46373463
>>46373566
>>46373605
>>46373631
>>46373673

>REEEEEE STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE!!44!4
>>
>>46373713

AoSfags will forever stay as the lowest form of life frequenting these boards.
>>
Radical reboot of a game in the nerd market never ever works (d&d 4th edition, cnfrontation turn to ppp), and are always huge failure. AOS is no different. If you think it is a coincidence that the half year financial warns about low sales for the rest of the year, and that the return date of aos starter sets for retaillers was during this period, then you probably think OJ didnt kill his wife
>>
>>46373752
He says in the general thread for the game he hates.
>>
>>46373784
What about the new World of Darkness? It kinda worked.
>>
>>46373752
They're 4rries, basically. Another failure of a game.
>>
File: 1451076192591.jpg (46 KB, 500x379) Image search: [Google]
1451076192591.jpg
46 KB, 500x379
>>46371851
>The squatting has been dodged somewhat, even though I didn't like the empire aesthetic I'm happy for you mustache bros

>being happy for players who lived long enough to see their army that were the protags of a game for 30 years become sidekicks to the shitty SM clones
>>
>>46373868

Space Marines need their Imperial Guards buddy
>>
Per one of the main AOS fb pages, SDK is now officially dead.

"Sadly, SDK will no longer be updated. Due to the synergy based rule design of many new units, SDK is no longer a valid method to calculate fair point values. We want to thank everyone for the help and the fun we had building SDK. For everyone willing to keep the system alive, we made the RAW data files downloadable and copy-able."
>>
Yeah, I was sorta expecting that, to be honest. All those point systems so far tend to fall apart at some point, unfortunatly. I mean, more synergy effects are always appreciated, so it's kind of a good thing in a roundabout way. The flgs will stick to counting warscrolls (with some caveats) as its easy and quick enough.
Still, I *really* wish AoS had a optional point system by default, and I'm saying that as someone that genuinly likes the system.
>>
File: image.jpg (155 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155 KB, 1200x675
Sigmar confirmed for best City Planner
>>
File: image.jpg (206 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
206 KB, 1200x675
We want our shit back.
>>
File: image.jpg (159 KB, 1200x875) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159 KB, 1200x875
These guys would be like your construction unit in an RTS.
>>
File: 1405081848197.png (954 KB, 875x875) Image search: [Google]
1405081848197.png
954 KB, 875x875
>>46374128

>Karl Franz model
>>
File: image.jpg (156 KB, 875x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156 KB, 875x1000
Nobody expects the Sigmar Inquisition!
>>
>>46374161
He's sigmar, but he's not, but he is. Also hammer.

GW just doesn't know.
>>
Rofl, have you seen the /40kgeneral/ title?

>Warhammer 40k general. Anonymous 03/31/16(Thu)08:47:57 No.46367414▶>>46367424 >>46367556 >>46367982
Nobody cares about AoS what the fuck is GW thinking edition.
>>
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 650x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 650x1000
Magic Chariots Motherfucker
>>
>>46371048
no, but thats funny that someone would need to ask help for that.
>>
>>46374128

The stormcasts look so out of place on that pic
>>
File: image.jpg (161 KB, 853x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161 KB, 853x1000
Humans and Dwarfs working together for their collective boner of guns and steam.
>>
>>46371263
yeah, I swung by the store today and ordered 2 boxes.

So I have a lord kroak and 10 chameleon skins coming, Imma gonna fuck some people up.
>>
File: image.jpg (172 KB, 1200x838) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172 KB, 1200x838
We want our shit back: Featuring Dwarfs (Duardin)
>>
>>46374128
The contrast here is so bad I can't even
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 771x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 771x1000
We Farseers now
>>
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 1200x837) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 1200x837
So Asuryan's a bird now
>>
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 815x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 815x1000
Wood elves but with lions instead of deer
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 1200x745) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 1200x745
>>
>>46374278
>We Farseers now
Nothing to see here, it's just 40k doing its thingies.
>>
>>46373673

Age of Sigmar doesn't exist in my city.
I know someone buying these products because "it's Games Workshop" but nobody else has ever say "hey let's try AoS" or "I've buy this AoS product, it looks cool".
Among our 20 GW customers, we all think "AoS is crap, let's try something else" from day one. Never looked back.

We've high standards, AoS is a child game with horrendous new design MMO-like and new CAD miniatures FW-priced. Not our cup of tea.
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 794x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 794x1000
We want our shit back 3: Dragons bruh
>>
>>46374161
YOU MEANT FREE GUILD GENERAL?
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 829x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 829x1000
Secret Agent Aelf
>>
I haven't seen a single game being played in last months, and I'm in charge of the biggest miniature game club in Finland (probably still not that big compared to UK scene )

There are good reasons also :
- the miniature gaming audience is getting more mature, the kids of 12 - 17 years are just less into miniature gaming. They play video games.
- and if they are interersted, X -wing and 40k are the ones being played. X-wing is quick to start and the theme is the best possible.
- most adults and senior gamers don't want to have anything to do with AoS, thus there just aren't any public events for AoS.
- AoS is targeted at young audience, which is not a bad idea, but it requires too much time and money to start playing, so it doesn't happen.
- Age of Sigmar has nothing for grown ups : the minis look childish, the rules are over simplified, there's no balance. It's just not a game, and there's nothing in it.

I guess there was an idea that AoS is easy to start and appeals to youger audience, and that is good. But GW didn't take into account the threaths : no support at all from clubs and TOs, it's still too much effort for kids and a huge lack of adult interest for the "game".
>>
File: ol'dorf honorary badge.png (147 KB, 232x271) Image search: [Google]
ol'dorf honorary badge.png
147 KB, 232x271
>>46374254
>slayers are reduced to dorfs who suffered SAN loss to chaos
disappointed would have been a better name
>>
>>46374278

Oy vey, I'm beginning to fear that the whole Aspect Warriors shit was true all along :(
>>
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 1200x792) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 1200x792
Hunts monsters and doesn't afraid of anything, also rip and tear huge guts
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 838x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 838x1000
Blood for the bloo- I mean Khaine
>>
File: told.jpg (30 KB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
told.jpg
30 KB, 500x383
>>46374349
>We've high standards, AoS is a child game with horrendous new design MMO-like and new CAD miniatures FW-priced. Not our cup of tea.
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 792x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 792x1000
Muh waifu warriors
>>
>>46374396
It was DoA and we knew it.
>>
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 1004x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 1004x1000
Sneeki Beeki Aelfs (Aelves?)
>>
>>46374296
>Ur-Phoenix
>>
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 854x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 854x1000
So we tried to make our own dragons and made velociraptors
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 850x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 850x1000
So these guys are our Farseers, with leylines
>>
>>46374514

>Ur-Shitpost
>>
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 1200x779) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 1200x779
>Rustles angrily
>>
>>46374452
>i can use witch elves and lizardmen in the same army

I'm not sure how to feel about this
>>
File: image.jpg (186 KB, 1200x883) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186 KB, 1200x883
Tsundere trees
>>
>>46374562

>here's yo ur-
>>
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 1200x575) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 1200x575
She's dead though. Wonder if she'll be back
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 1200x483) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 1200x483
It's like if someone of a lisp tried to say road
>>
>>46374397
I'm actually sort of interested if that gets expanded on. Like if slayers and chaos dwarfs become one.
>>
>>46374646
Funny heh.

But it's quite an olde word.
>>
>>46371419
I'd recommend you find something else.

AoS isn't super-awful, but it will be dead and buried in 2-3 years. Nobody plays the game. This is the only place where I can talk to anyone about it, and all I do is talk, as barely anyone RL is playing. Buying a bunch of stormcasts was the worst decision ever, because I've got like one guy to play with, and he has the same army as me.
>>
>>46374764

I'll play you, where are you located?
>>
>>46372954
oh, only ONE thing you should not buy from GW are the brushes. They are not that bad, but insanely overriced. Go in a classic hobby store and get some da vinci or whatever they have.

Also, sad to see the heavy shitposting began again.
It was fun until it lasted.
>>
>>46371851
So, the Eternal City, eh? Maybe it's time for some Nea Roma State troops? Sallet-faced spearmen?
>>
>>46374842
>meeting up with people from 4chan

Are you for real?

I'm in Edinburgh, though.
>>
>>46375001
People are back from work, unloading their frustration here, because it's easy to do so.
>>
>>46374452
>>46374483
>>46374510
>>46374534
These paper-thin, poorly written excuses to reuse old models that don't fit the new aesthetic as servants of Azyrheim are getting annoying.

Just fucking give us new stuff that isn't Stormies or Chaos. I like a lot of the old models, but they look entirely out of place next to actual AoS stuff, and squeezing them into the fluff is just hurting the setting.
>>
>>46375072
As if what happened with /k/ wasnt reason enough to never do something like that, no matter how nice anyone may be.
>>
>>46374435
Having these guys kind of Dark eldar boat-riding mercs who capture everyone's monsters and sell their swords and shit is kind of cool

I'm almost tempted to pick up some. I only play Skaven and beastmen, might have them as mercs
>>
>>46375001

He shouldn't buy anything from GW at all except the Betrayal at Calth box
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.