[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Alpha Legion >Alpha = "first" >Literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: alpharius.jpg (389 KB, 750x749) Image search: [Google]
alpharius.jpg
389 KB, 750x749
>Alpha Legion
>Alpha = "first"
>Literally "first legion"
>Dark Angels are chronologically/numerically the First Legion

>Primarchs of the Alpha Legion, Alpharius and Omegon
>From Alpha and Omega, "first and last"
>Alpha Legion are chronologically/numerically the last legion (twentieth of twenty)

>Dark Angels' whole thing is being secretive and having questionable loyalties
>Alpha Legion's whole thing is being secretive and having questionable loyalties

>Alpha Legion's hydra logo symbolizes "the myriad threats posed by" the legion (according to Codex CSM)
>Dark Angels divided into Deathwing, Ravenwing etc.

>30k/HH gives Alpha Legion ability to take any other legion's units
>Dark Angels known as "all-rounder" legion, does a bit of everything

Now, I'm not saying Dark Angels are Alpha Legion... but has anyone ever seen Dark Angels and Alpha Legion in the same room together?
>>
>>46357766
>Alphas are known to have many cells
>Angels are practically legion building with all their successor chapters
The inquisitors where right, no such legion exists, They are a chapter.
>>
>>46357766
Caliban was an inside job.
>>
>>46357766
Curzefag, I know you're feeling inadequate over your shitty husbando, but the Lion doesn't care for floozy tramps like you. He belongs in the loving arms of his Dark Angels. Leave the Rock, and take your cooties with you. Go serenade Alpharius or something, you harlot without manhood.
>>
>>46359870
>implying
Why would I seduce some chucklefuck when I have a husbando?
>>
>>46357766
Alpha Legion = closet loyalists nominally on the side of Chaos (but really For the Emperor)
Dark Angels = closet heretics nominally on the side of the Imperium (and hunting down those who know the truth

They're opposites and counterparts, sure, but no. Dark Angels aren't smart enough and Alpha Legion aren't edgy enough.
>>
>>46357766
I though Alpha Legion was just named after Alpharius. They could have just as easily been Mega Legion because of Omegon.
>>
File: Purgefallen.jpg (4 KB, 125x122) Image search: [Google]
Purgefallen.jpg
4 KB, 125x122
>>46357766
The Alpha Legion is named thus because they were an "in-progress" legion, not yet finished by the time of the Horus Heresy.
Also DA are loyal, low quality bait.
>>
>>46362324
>chucklefuck

The only thing we're chuckling at is the fate of your first company and primarch.
At least our primarch is alive.
>>
>>46362592
I don't see what my husbando being or not being alive has to do with any of this.
>>
>>46362644
I'll never be accused of necrophilia.
For a start.
>>
>>46362676
What's wrong with necrophilia?
>>
>>46357766
>Omegon wears black armor
>Pre-Heresy Dark Angels wore black armor
>The Fallen were just a front so that way they could carry on as both loyalists and traitors

Not that it could possibly be true, but it'd make the fact that the Dark Angels hunted down an Alpha Legion warband during the Siege of Vraks even funnier.
>>
Wasn't Caliban full of warp-spawned beasts?
>>
>>46362891
More heavily warp-tainted. It wasn't far from the Eye of Terror, so it had to deal with a lot of shit.
>>
>>46362730
Chaos is a hell of a drug I guess.
>>
>>46362420
>Mega Legion

That is some off brand sounding shit
>>
>>46357766
I have a question for you That Curzefag Who Fucks Shit Up: if you love night lords so much how come you don't hate on every chapter and not just the dark angels? Not that I don't doubt you do its just I only ever see you attacking the dark angels, why is this? Why do you dislike the dark angels so much more than any other chapter when you associate yourself with a warband that literally hates everyone and everything including themselves?
>>
>>46364461
Well Dark Angel fans are pretty faggoty. Right up there with Tau players.
>>
>>46365019
I'm an imperial fists fan, personally I have nothing against any of the first legions, they all have their strengths and weaknesses, things that make them likeable and nonlikeable and I am under no delusion that my own chapter of choice is "perfect" and nor is any other, I simply enjoy the fists for how manly they are and their trench war fetish both of which qualities I find much more attractive to impose on a human army, though if I were to impose my own qualities onto an army I suppose it would be dark angels because: I live in the middle of a forest alone, I have no friends and am not interested in such a leisure, I keep things to myself, and have lived this way all my life, bereft of emotion and grew up fighting for survival against my sociopathic delusional older brother who has tried to kill me more times than I can count (he was the beast in my caliban lmao), the similarities I find between myself and the lion are stunning, still, I prefer to keep fantasy and my real life separate for then it no longer becomes "fantasy" and my god complex from this particular one would be crippled and limited to my own life experiences, but back on point, I agree with you that most dafags are insufferable and unbridled faggots but disliking something that people you despise enjoy is a fruitless act: I guess we should all hate food because hitler liked food, stick to the lore and from it choose what chapter pleases you the most but don't forsake the ability to not appreciate the whole story because then you would be missing out on a great deal of pleasure that 40k has to offer!
>>
>>46364461
Didn't Dark Angels severely fuck up the Night Lords' shit?
>>
>>46365915
Dark Angels severely fuck up everyone's shit, because they're basically Mary Sues of almost GK or SW tied at this point.
>>
>>46365890
>and my god complex for this particular universe would be crippled and limited to my own life experiences*

>but don't forsake the ability to appreciate the whole story

Sorry guys, it's almost 1am here, and am typing my opinions out without proof reading and on a mobile, making reiteration and spellchecking much more difficult, and so mistakes were bound to occur, forgive me brothers!
>>
>>46365915
Yeah kind of, the primarch battles were basically tied, but the dark angel fleet wrecked the night lords, still though night lords fought plenty of other chapters and curze fought many other primarchs, plus night lords again hate everyone and everything, so again I ask why all the hate directed at dark angels? Is it because they are easy targets for criticism? Or like you suggest some personal vendetta because of the dark angels harming his own "dudes"?
>>
>>46365915
They ambushed his fleet and killed most of them. Cruze almost killed The Lion though, before a Dark Angel jumped on his back and stabbed him with his sword.

Most popular guy in the Chapter for the next couple hundred years I would bet.

>>46365951
Nah, not really. They take frequent heavy losses, they got blackmailed by the GK, and they're played for fools by Cypher constantly. They're also currently being played for fools by the Changling.
>>
>>46365890
>hate food because Hitler liked food.

Im so using this to harass people.
>>
>>46366639

Autists will call Godwin's law on you.

Because they don't know what Godwin's law actually is, just like Schrodinger's cat.
>>
>>46366705
IS IT ALIVE OR DEAD!!???
>>
>>46366724

A necromancer said fuck you and turned the cat into a zombie.
>>
>>46366724
Yes.
>>
>>46366078
>the primarch battles were basically tied
Curze was comatose after the first one. He barely escaped a similar outcome on the second one.

And in the end of it all Lion was right.
>I've told you Curze, i will fuck your shit up.
>>
Curzefag even shits up her own thread.
>>
File: 1329113493778.jpg (74 KB, 506x1193) Image search: [Google]
1329113493778.jpg
74 KB, 506x1193
>>46357766

>thinks Alpha means first in High Gothic
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.