[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Exalted General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 242
Thread images: 8
File: desertman.jpg (118 KB, 500x740) Image search: [Google]
desertman.jpg
118 KB, 500x740
>What is Exalted?
An epic high-flying role-playing game about reborn god-heroes in a world that turned on them.
Read this article to get a hang of the setting: http://theonyxpath.com/exalted/

>That sounds cool, how can I get into it?
Read the 3e core book. For mechanics of the old edition, play this tutorial: http://jyenicolson.net/exalted/. It'll get you familiar with most of the mechanics.

>Gosh that was fun. How do I find a group?
Roll20 and the Game Finder General here on /tg/ are both places where games could be found. With the new edition, though, chances are more games will crop up. Keep your eyes peeled.

Resources for Third Edition
>Pre-Layout 3E Leak https://mega.co.nz/#!1p0RQTyS!1fvgzcFVcAsnxWb3ExDE3b_PZHaGMEY7G3YOSVGdu9I
>Solar Charm Trees - http://imgur.com/a/GBdsW
>MA Charm Trees - http://imgur.com/a/6jeZ7
>Evocations Charm Trees- http://imgur.com/a/oZ6wu
>All-inclusive Martial Arts PDF by Anon https://www.dropbox.com/s/17srgggvpao94n0/MA%20Styles%20PDF.pdf?dl=0
>Character Sheet & Init tracker: https://drive.google.com/#folders/0B3I6-eDu-lQ6aUZDaS14Tlh1a3c
>Fiction Anthologies https://mega.co.nz/#!LZtmzJTb!rc6Jhi9jCrfphIj8bEKsDjb2fGZe4hMz6AmyOUd8xcQ
>Ex3 Comic https://mega.co.nz/#!eBtiVBIB!dGp1-1F3ma6EYOf52Uza3eSxHK5IDHCGPnSHGvyluus

Resources for Second Edition
>Archive with Errata notes: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/253ulzik1j9s5/Exalted
>Fanmade crossbook indexes: http://www.4shared.com/office/_Ke_MsnJba/_exalted_indices.html

Added anthologies and the Ex3 comic to the topic. How did you like the Tale of the Visiting Flare? Beyond that, how has Gem blown up in your games?
>>
>>38712951
Fivefold Fury Onslaught and Hammer on Iron actually are not as insane as we originally thought.

It lacks the initiative reset clause Iron Whirlwind and Trance of Unhesitating Speed have, so if you hit with your first attack, you reset to base. If you miss with the second attack, you take -2 init. Miss with third, -2, you crash yourself and you can't finish the rest of the attacks since you can't launch decisive attacks when crashed. That means that if you take one hit and can then somehow avoid two attacks, you're safe.

It's still a ridiculous charm, but not quite as overpowering as thought, where you simply activated it and watched the enemy struggle until they are completely overwhelmed and die.
>>
>>38691057
I think you're underestimating just how brutal the PSD + IWA combo would be. Let's break this down:
Str 4, Stam 4, Dex 5, Ability 5, specialty 1. Say you have 15 initiative when making this attack.
Now let's look at Iron Whirlwind:

5 attacks, but you don't have to split the damage evenly. Assuming you apply Excellent Strike and Hungry Tiger Technique (which costs 2i of your 15i), you get:

11 dice and 1 auto success, 1 damage die plus extra successes on the attack roll.
11 dice and 1 auto success, plus 1 onslaught, 1 damage die plus extra successes on the attack roll.
11 dice and 1 auto success, plus 2 onslaught, 1 damage die plus extra successes on the attack roll.
11 dice and 1 auto success, plus 3 onslaught, 1 damage die plus extra successes on the attack roll.
11 dice and 1 auto success, plus 4 onslaught, 9 damage dice plus extra successes on the attack roll.

The expected value of each attack would be 0.4 damage per die, So each attack would be a couple damage, but NOT ignoring hardness. So, assuming you're hitting a worthy opponent, you're probably not piercing their hardness with the first few attacks, unless you get lucky. It's the final attack that's going to do real damage, not least because it'll be able to capitalize on the -4 onslaught penalty. So your 9 damage dice are worth about 3.6 HLs of damage, plus extra successes on the attack roll. That's 8 successes, more than enough to piece most hardness. And this is all assuming that every attack hits.
You would pay 5m + 1wp, plus 6m and 2i for your two supplemental charms.

Now imagine that you could instead pay 11m, 6wp, and get an extra 8 dice on every one of those attacks. Every single attack would hit, and you'd likely get enough successes on the damage rolls of the early attacks to bypass their hardness, hitting for truckloads of damage.

Hammer on Iron technique breakdown in another comment. Not enough space in this one.
>>
>>38691314
>>38714638
Hammer on Iron Technique attack:
11 dice pool on each of 5 attacks (str/stam +1), none of which get bonuses to hit. Damage for each is 3 initiative, plus Fivefold Fury Onslaught bonus, so the damage is 4,5,6,7,8. Their defense is then at -0, then -1, -2,-3,-4, due to onslaught penalties, assuming they had none to start with. Ferocious Jab applies to the final attack for an extra 4 damage, all of which ignores hardness, plus a few extra damage for consecutive hits that roll 10s, due to the second bonus of Hammer on Iron.
So:
Attack 1: 11 dice, 4 damage dice, (1.6-2.25 health levels)
Attack 2: 11 dice plus 1 onslaught, 5 damage dice, (2.0/2.75 health levels)
Attack 3: 11 dice plus 2 onslaught, 6 damage dice, (2.4/3.30 health levels)
Attack 4: 11 dice plus 3 onslaught, 7 damage dice, (2.8/ 3.85 health levels)
Attack 5: 11 dice plus 4 onslaught, 12 damage dice, (4.8/6.60 health levels)

The expected value would be 0.4 health levels per die, unless you've got the scene-long Adamant Fists of Battle up, then it's 0.55 per die. all of which assumes that every attack hits.
You pay 6m + 1 wp, plus 5m + 1wp for Adamant Fists of Battle. To enhance the attacks' accuracy with an excellency you would need to pay significantly more.
>>
>>38694990

Your help section needs work. For instance, Hardness and Defense (defence) are static values, not rolled.
>>
>>38714638
>>38714664
I have no clue what this math is supposed to prove? What is the point? That PSD+IWA would be busted compared to Hammer on Iron?
>>
>>38714981
Sorry, i screwed up the reply tag. It was supposed to be a reply to:
>>38691314
>>
Okay, Double Exalted time:

This time looking at the types of the Double Exalts

Solar Dragons are Double Ability

Lunar Siderials are Attribute/Ability

Abyssal Liminals are Attribute/Ability

Infernal Alchemicals are Attribute/Ability

Double Getimians are Nested Spiders All the Way Down.
>>
>>38715706
But who gets to be double niggers
>>
>>38715725
That's a merit anon, five dots is more of a merit tax than martial arts.
>>
>>38714902
The (rolled) was meant to apply to the operation as a whole, which was talking about withering/decisive attacks.

It's meant to convey that you need to roll the dice listed under "damage" on the sheet (after subtracting soak), but the values for parry and evasion should not be rolled.

Can see where it's confusing, though.
>>
>>38715706
You forgot the Neverborn Yozi and the Akumalords.
>>
>>38715786
Neverborn Yozi aren't exalted, they're set pieces to add a zombie horror to Hell.

Akumalords are pretty tough to handle. Each of the Five Akumalords is its own Exalt, like an Akuma Exigent Deathlord hybrid.

I'm gonna err on them having Ability charms and Charms based on Essence, (Since you BECOMING the Akumalord when you exalt reminds me too much of 2e Infernals.)
>>
>>38715768
Am I just being retarded or can you not raise your Essence?
>>
Please tell me this "double exalt" thing is a troll or a joke.

They can't be that retarded.
>>
File: 081109_Devastator_Pose2_JN_1200.jpg (228 KB, 1200x822) Image search: [Google]
081109_Devastator_Pose2_JN_1200.jpg
228 KB, 1200x822
>>38715837
There's also this guy, he's a Hekatonhemonth Shintaic Hellosii, not sure how to work the vortex grinder into this though, any ideas?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WvLNYpB2L0
>>
>>38715878
it's a reaction to a particularly stupid piece of fiction
>>
>>38715878

Its a retard who knew nothing about Exalted being paid to write something about Exalted. And then we are just rolling with it since its now a published material and we are taking this to the terminus.
>>
>>38715878
It's a joke. The Anthology includes a story where a dragonblooded exalts as a solar, so now anons are taking it to the (il)logical conclusion.
>>
>>38715868
Only way to raise it is by getting a total of 50 xp and then spending a month or two farting around on top of a mountain

Which only gets it to 2
>>
>>38715951
I meant in regards to the person's sheet.
>>
>>38715951

Following the links I think he meant in the website for the character sheet.
>>
>>38715934
>>38715922
>>38715918
ikr, it's brilliant and I (mostly) know what the other people are talking about.
>>
>>38715969
>>38715964
Pardon my stupidity, then
>>
>>38715910
Shintaic Hellosii are the super-forms of Infernal Alchemicals.

He used the Yozi-Machine Protocol Working that allows him to fuse with a Hekatonhemoth.
>>
>>38715995
It is fine friend, happens to the best of us.
>>
>>38715972

Best part is that it is so bad you can just talk out of your ass since we are so far from lore you can just start making words up and do some mental gymnastics you can just keep going.
>>
>>38715918
>>38715922
>>38715934
Thank Sol.

Why do the devs hire people who don't know anything about the setting? Shouldn't they require them to read the fluff at least? It feels like they're hiring trolls.
>>
>>38716038

Holden and Morke only had so much money left over after all the hookers and blow from the kickstarter money. So they just hired their friends for 20 dollars a story.
>>
>>38716038
>Why do the devs hire people who don't know anything about the setting?
Their choices are between hiring people who know the setting and can't write for dick, hiring people who can write okay but don't know the setting, or springing for the cost of both; since the Anthology is aimed at newfags who don't know or care about the fluff to begin with, #2 is the best option.

And, really, given the track record of White Wolf's contracted fiction (and RPG fiction in general)? This Anthology is above par at "one or two really bad stories."

There's a VtM novel with a double-Embraced Vampire, no joke.

>Shouldn't they require them to read the fluff at least?
They were given a setting packet, but whether or not they read it is up to them.
>>
>>38716147
>There's a VtM novel with a double-Embraced Vampire, no joke.

Double-vampire. Wonderful.

I think I might stick with my original plan of using 3e mechanics and keep 2e fluff as much as I can.
>>
>>38716147
I dunno, man, if it's for newfags it seems like "meh quality fiction that still nails the salient points and restrictions of the setting" would be the better option. That way you don't get people picking up the actual game wanting to play a double Exalt unironically.
>>
>>38716194
>That way you don't get people picking up the actual game wanting to play a double Exalt unironically.

Are you saying that Double Getimians with their 2 essence pools full of spiders aren't worthy of being in the main game line?
>>
>>38716194

They won't, though. By the time the average dingaling has actually ingested the real lore in the book, he's probably already gotten other ideas more interesting than whatever vague blob of double-Exaltery he kind of remembers reading in the anthology.

I know this because literally the exact same thing happened with the 1E and 2E anthologies: they were incredibly off-lore, and yet I've not ever seen any newbie want to do any of the things that actually ran counter to lore in them.

I'm not saying the anthology's good, just that it's harmless.
>>
>>38716223
4 essence pools*
>>
>>38716147
>since the Anthology is aimed at newfags who don't know or care about the fluff to begin with, #2 is the best option.
I think that's the worst option for fiction aimed at newfags, because presumably the goal is to get them to play Exalted and if they come to the game with serious misconceptions about the setting nothing good can come out of it. People already familiar with the fluff can recognize and handle mistakes in fluff, newfags can't.
>>
>>38716223
did you say Spiders all the way down?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuWTQtyKih4
>>
>>38716231
I hope you're right, bro.
>>
>>38716223
>implying Double Getimians are worthy of anything in Solar Dragon Dominance: the Edition
>>
Welp. Three sessions in, my Exalted game died.

Kill me.
>>
>>38716276
What happened?
>>
>>38716274
Look, just because they don't have Aspected Caste abilities and Supernal Arete doesn't mean they can't fight on a fair battle field.
>>
>>38716276
What happened?
>>
>>38716296
One player lost interest, another is gone for a month because of moving, another's coming home from the army, and the ST was like "fuck it."
>>
>>38716302
Have you seen some of their charms?

>Inner Yang Charm: Rip the Threads
>Ignore the dice cap on the next Excellency use. Every dice over the normal cap costs one additional spider.

>Inner Yin Cham: Morning Dew Meditation
>Whenever you use spiders in an attempt to restore a harmonious state of balance, you regenerate 1/4 (rounded down) of the spiders you used.

>Outer Yin Charm: Fractal Net Nightmare
>The target of this charm is plagued by horrifying nightmares, eroding an intimacy. This charm is never terminated for any other reason than the vanishing of the intimacy in question.

>Outer Yang Charm: Loom Weaves, Loom Unweaves
>Pull a target out of fate.
>>
>>38716307
Well, tell us about your character anyway! We'll remember them fondly.
>>
>>38716302
I'm just saying that Solar Dragons with their superhuman excellence in sexual reproduction are kind of op in the long term.
>>
>>38716387
Tiger Warrior Bliss Trick is not broken, it's just really niche so the effect is massive.

How often are you gonna have them pull off an orgy while maintaining a military formation?
>>
>>38716399
Cannons to the front.
>>
>>38716349
Nellens Eimi. Mortal swordswoman that liked playing social bullshit. Her older sister exalted as a Zenith caste and fled the Blessed Isle. Eimi followed and became the de facto brains of the Circle, since she teamed up with a Dawn, an Eclipse, and a Night, all with int at 3 or below. Had a plan to secretly subvert Realm satrapies to her sister's control and build a secret empire that would withstand the Realm Civil War, and take over in the aftermath.

Hated snakes, which was funny because that was the totem of her sister's mate. Hadn't developed her much beyond that, and being slightly timid when she doesn't think anyone's around to protect her.
>>
>>38715868
Yeah, when I get the XP tracking bit done, your Essence will automatically rise when your XP hits the threshold required.
>>
>>38716562
Neat.
>>
>>38716399
So with these guys, their caste is what they play like and their aspect dictates what their abilities look like, right?

The Moons of the Five maidens are gonna be tricky though.

Also name for the first Solar Dragons: The Twenty-Five Dragon Warriors of the Sun, how does it sound?
>>
>>38716533
Seems like an interesting character. Was this 2.x or 3e?
>>
>>38716630
>The Moons of the Five maidens are gonna be tricky though.
It all starts from the actual, physical moons of the Five Maidens. We'll have five constellations, made of moons. A hundred moons, the complex pattern of their phases revealing the fate of things...but wise men beware, for the Lunar Maidens are whimsical in their designs, though there is also a design to their whims, and the fate set by them is not always what it seems. For each moon, there is a Lunar Sidereal, a mighty champion of the ever-changing fate.

Full full moon where every moon is full simultaneously is truly a sight to behold, incidentally.
>>
>>38716562
Can you choose Caste and Favored abilities?
>>
>>38716730
3E.
>>
>>38716855
Yet there are five and only five Lunar Sidereals who answer to the Five Maidens directly
>>
>>38716855
Lunar Siderials have two castes, their Mask and their Sign.

In the first Age there were Five Masks, but now there are only Three Masks. Due to this, the Mate-Viziers suffer from what is called the Arcane Tell, where people can always recognize them, but never remember them.
>>
>>38716976
This, however, is known only to Lunar Sidereals themselves, and possibly to the Maidens, for each Lunar Sidereal has a multitude of masks, roles and identities. The rest of the Creation commonly believes them to number in the hundreds.

Politics and power struggles of the over a dozen known factions of the Silver-Fellows Pact are interesting, to say the least.
>>
>Avenging Wind Strike
(3m, 1wp; Supplemental; Instant; Uniform): Double 8s on damage against a close range enemy and knock them back two range bands to fall prone. At short range, double 9s and knock back one range band.

Why would it specify that you double 8's at one range and 9's at another?
>>
>>38715768
Okay, that makes sense. It's a good system overall. I tend to prefer physical copies of character sheets, myself.
>>
>>38717009
The Masks are, of course, actual masks. Three of the five Lunar Sidereals have them while the other two have to go Maskless.
>>
>>38717144
You only get the benefits of double 8s at close range, at short range it's double 9s. And any other range it's normal I suppose.
>>
>>38717094
>>38717009
But their masks all have one thing in common, where the eyes on the mask should be, they instead have two Signs of maiden they Follow, but apart from this the True Masks are blank

>In the first Age there were Five Masks
But the Masks of Waxing and Waning were consumed by the Mask of Changing in a fit of jealousy

>Politics and power struggles of the over a dozen known factions of the Silver-Fellows Pact are interesting, to say the least.
Yes they must be, it's probably more confusing/annoying than the Houses of Parliament here.
>>
>>38717144
Double 8s means that 8s, 9s, and 10s are double successes. So double 9s is included in double 8s. I forget where in the core book it says this, but I remember being like, "Ooh, that makes SO much more sense."
>>
I'm think this with Rampage, before he became a Apostiger Shintaic Hellosii he was simply a Jade Slayer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBaGES17Cy0
>>
Anybody got any good examples of Fair Folk invasions and/or fights in media?

Right now this came to mind but I am looking for other stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqJGLJxYYpc#t=2m26s
>>
>>38717324
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OP3hJJGwyBc
>>
>>38717303
Stop with this ridiculous Transformers shit already. It's not Exalted, even if it is your fetish.
>>
>>38717268
Friend, please find that because I don't remember any of that shit.
>>
>>38717441

Thank you for posting my waifu. That seems like more of fair folk on fair folk fights in the Wyld rather then Exalted versus fair folk.
>>
>>38717492

Page 215
>>
>>38717513
Hot damn I had no idea. That does make so much more sense.
>>
>>38717455
ok
>>
>>38717455
I was just thinking that the Shintaic Hellosii might take some design cues from them, sorry.
>>
Since Evocations aren't constrained by solar themes, would telekinesis be viable through them?
>>
>>38717651
You ask this every thread, and the answer is either "it depends on the artifact".
>>
>>38717692
I asked it once and nobody answered you twunt.
>>
>>38717651

As you asked last thread the response to your question is what artifact?

And most likely no.
>>
>>38717651
Once again, it depends on the Artifact in question.

A Moonsilver Daiklave? No or extremely unlikely.

A Blue Jade Tiara with the eye of a behemoth upon the crown? Sure.
>>
>>38717702

In fact this is probably more of a sorcery spell. The only telekensis spell last edition was an infernal sorcerous one.
>>
>>38717699
No, you didn't check the thread after posting.
>>
>>38717699

>>38693407

>>38693490
>>
>>38717748
Moot bless the archives.
>>
>>38717748
Nice generalisation
>>
>>38717719
Wizards staff made of orichalcum and shards of one of Swillin's shattered spheres.
>>
>>38717792
I see that as more appropriate for a sorcerous initiation, with a control spell that has the effects similar to telekinesis.
>>
What do people think of Wyld-Shaping Technique? I want to use it to create my Twilight an island kingdom. What Essence should I be for that?
>>
Can someone post the training times chart? I'm on mobile at the moment.
>>
Aight I'm trying to homebrew some Evocations revolving around the ability to ascend range bands and then sacrifice them all to add damage to an attack. First Evocation would be basically the ability to run up into the air, finding purchase on nothing but air. Ideas for drawbacks would include Athletics checks to make the climb, Athletics checks to prevent unbalancing and falling to your doom, and costs. The second would be the ability to choose an opponent you're in a position above, fall down to close range with them, and do an attack that adds the damage that would have been your falling damage to the attack. Failing of course means you take the falling damage.

So, any idea on how to turn these ideas into actual charms, or am I going to have to throw my shitty homebrew skills at it before I can get you to critique and offer improvements?
>>
>>38718028
>What do people think of Wyld-Shaping Technique?
Better than it was in 2e.

>I want to use it to create my Twilight an island kingdom.
Either it's going to be an island nobody can get to at the edge of the West or you're going to have to shape a fuckload of new Creation around it.

>What Essence should I be for that?
Doesn't matter, what you need is a Melee-supernal Dawn to kill all the Wyld critters that are going to attack you while you're doing it.
>>
File: Only for you anon.jpg (106 KB, 1080x589) Image search: [Google]
Only for you anon.jpg
106 KB, 1080x589
>>38718057
>>
>>38718072
Put these evocations onto a spear, be a Dragoon
>>
>>38718072
>Dragoon evocations

I like it. Can't help because I suck at homebrew, but I like it.
>>
>>38718028

New WST is excellent. Makes it interesting and very useful still.

Also it depends on if you want specific or unspecific land and how much of it anon. These are all important questions that need answers before finding how many motes you are going to need.
>>
Is Occult supernal worthwhile, or should I just go Lore and pick up Occult charms as I go?
>>
>>38718125
My advice is to look at the E5 charms for them both and compare which you like better.
>>
>>38718155

I think it matters more what he wants to do. If your storyteller is not having much to do with the supernatual occult is a waste.
>>
>>38718125

Occult Supernal is "I want to fistfuck spirits so hard they'll think the Titans came back"

Depending on how much you care about spirits in specific, rather than the (frankly pretty random grab-ass) assortment of tools Lore offers, that may or may not appeal.
>>
>>38718160
>not having much to do with the supernatual

That'd be such a weird, setting-warping way to run a game that it'd border on intentional cockishness.

Gods alone put more spirits per capita on-screen than there are Exalts by an order of magnitude or more, to say nothing of the Demons that should be jizzed around Creation basically wherever Sorcerers can be found.
>>
>>38718096
no shit sherlock

i was asking for help statting them up

otherwise i'm sure to make a mechanical shitshow of it
>>
>>38718171
I want my anima to make anyone who can see dematerialised spirits pee themselves. I think Occult Supernal is the way to go, thanks.
>>
>>38718204
>to say nothing of the Demons that should be jizzed around Creation basically wherever Sorcerers can be found.

Potentially literally.
>>
I want a nude statue of Chejop Kejak, where if you grab is erect stone cock and jerk him off it summons the Calibration Gate.

Would this be an artifact or a sorcerous working to create?
>>
>>38718286
1st age Artifice.

Which requires SWs to make components.
>>
>>38718286

I would go with sorcerous working.
>>
>>38718286

Artifact. A working would be if it didn't particularly matter which statue was used, so long as it was properly-equipped and prepared.
>>
>>38718227
all I can tell you is to look at existing charms that affect movement in various ways and see what inspires. look at EVERYTHING; mote/wp/other resource costs, charm type, etc... to get a reasonable idea of what kinds of abilities work as what.
>>
>>38718125
3E Solar's Occult is for dealing with spirits, Fair Folk, and spirit of weapons. Also mote regenerations.

3E Lunar's Occult is for dealing with spells, casting spell instantly, and generating sorcerous motes fast. If you want an exalt geared toward sorcery, you probably want a Lunar.
>>
>>38718393
>3E Lunar's Occult

How the hell do you know that?

Are you Holden?
>>
>>38718413
quick statblock for lunar sorcerer

probably best not to assume the shape of the whole thing from it
>>
>>38718413

He probably means the antagonist charms.
>>
>>38718413
Solars have no charms targeting explicitly spells. Lunars have at least two charms allowing instant cast and mote generation, which means there will be an entire tree somewhere.

It's fairly logical. Solars are good at sorcery like they are good at everything else: because they're the big golden fuckers. Lunars have a strong occult, nightmarish thematic, which means they have probably an entire tree dedicated to manipulate spells directly.
>>
With some conversion, could Tomb of Horrors work as an Area in Exalted?
>>
Martial Arts charms are no longer charms, they're Techniques. Techniques still have three effects; Basic, Celestial & Mastery.

Techniques have no Essence pre-requisite and the Basic effects have no mote cost, and therefore they can be learned by mortals.

Using a Technique's Celestial or Mastery effects requires expenditure of motes and that you have the pre-requisite Essence score. These effects are therefore out of the reach of mortals.

>Thoughts?
>>
>>38718879
So... You're putting Techniques back in?
>>
>>38719303
I want mortals using supernatural martial arts dammit
>>
Is it bad I am having an easier time figuring out non-combat evocations a lot easier then I am combat evocations? I mean they are suppose to be weapons but my utility artifact ideas are giving me a lot of material to work with rather then the stabby ones.
>>
A question on Wyld Shaping.

When you get to phase 4 for non-specific land and then reset to "first phase" do you go to phase 1 base difficulty 5 or just phase 5 and consider that the first phase of the specific land system.
>>
>>38719665
You have to pay the XP for the land, then start over from phase 1
>>
>>38719676

So base difficulty 5 and counts as another wyld-shaping? Because that just made specific land not that bad.
>>
>>38718879
>using Celestial effects requires expenditure of motes
>has no fucking clue what Celestial effects are
>redesigning the system
Goddamnit.
>>
>>38718470
>Lunars have a strong occult, nightmarish thematic, which means they have probably an entire tree dedicated to manipulate spells directly.
Not to mention No Moons. In 2e, at the very least, they got a functional 50% discount on the price of all sorcery.
>>
>>38719804
I've got to say, that's another thing I hated with the book. Why is the keyword Celestial all about the Dragon Blooded?

Either the keyword should be "Terrestrial", and it should detail the limitations for terrestrial exalts, or the charm should be written at the terrestrial level, and the Celestial keyword should detail bennies Celestials get.

The way they've got it is a guarantee of Dragon Blood players skipping over their restrictions, because they quite reasonably assumed Celestial didn't apply to them.
>>
>>38718879
I went with a different, less-comprehensive clumsy homebrew which instead enables mortals to use martial arts by fueling them with sorcerous motes. That way, a sufficiently expert mortal master of martial arts, tai chi mysticism, and so forth can occasionally actually have super secret techniques like punching someone from across the room or fire kicks or something. Mortals having mundane martial arts techniques is kind of missing the point, to me; the point is that historically, in exalted, martial arts were a method of acquiring a certain small measure of magical power, and that it's very in-theme for mortal sifus to have at least some enlightened martial arts techniques.

Anyway, here's that homebrew. It has three shaping rituals - two generic battle sorcerer ones, and one based on doing tai chi or other martial art katas - and merits which let you learn Martial Arts charms for which you otherwise qualify as if they were a spell, and let you select a Martial Arts charm which you know as a spell as your Control Spell. The assumption of the tradition is that you attain mystical enlightenment (sorcery) through martial study and an understanding of chi, and then use that mystical enlightenment to be a wuxia badass in battle.
>>
>>38720040
I've seen your shaping ritual and I don't like mortals have to be sorcerers to be martial artists.
>>
>>38720053
>I've seen your shaping ritual and I don't like mortals have to be sorcerers to be martial artists.
Well, they don't. A mortal can be a perfectly expert mundane martial artist without sorcery, exactly as the book describes, using Gambits as mundane techniques, which is exactly what they are.

But in this edition, sorcery is the beginning and end of mortal mystical enlightenment - Enlightened Essence is gone, and sorcery has been changed into something completely different from past editions, a generic and broad mystical awareness and ability to draw on impersonal essence, ranging in concept from gifts by genies, to deals with demons, to studied skill, to actual mystical enlightenment. Sorcery is short-hand in 3e for 'the entire range of all things mystical which mortals are ever capable of learning.'

Mortals don't have to have sorcery to be martial artists; they have to have awakened their ability to shape the chi around them through intensive, possibly life-long study of martial arts in order to make their martial arts magical, because they don't have awakened essence like a demigod to spend from within. It's classic Taoist/Shaolin martial arts spiritualism.

If you still don't like that theme, that's fine, but characterizing it the way you did isn't really accurate.

Also, if you don't think I suitably described it that way in the initiation's description, I could use any and all advice for polishing it up.
>>
Hmm...I'm trying to work out evocations for a Soulsteel Thunderbolt Shield that takes the form of a paper parasol with thin soulsteel plates hidden under the paper. The name for it is Princesses' Favor.

Do you think the following would be in-theme for it, based on what it is and the magical material?

>Reducing the target's damage with committed motes as it devours the momentum of the attacker.
>Consuming an environmental effect or area attack that's successfully defended against so that it affects no one in the area.
>Redirecting a failed ranged attack against the user against another possible target.
>Concealing it's nature as an artifact.

Any other ideas that may seem fitting?
>>
File: Abyssal with Umbrella.jpg (200 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Abyssal with Umbrella.jpg
200 KB, 600x800
>>38720288
I like the idea of folding it up and getting to use it as a spear or javelin, so maybe a Permanent evocation which also grants it the appropriate thrown/melee tags to represent that.

I also don't think non-combat evocations would be inappropriate, like environmental hazard negation. Rain, snow, burning sun or burning ash raining down from above? It's all insignificant in the face of your pretty umbrella.
>>
>>38720341

That would be a decent idea.

I was thinking a mix of combat and non-combat rather than just all one way. In part because it's a 5 dot, it's going to have PLENTY of room for that.

The combat stuff was mostly going to on the shield side, the non-combat about being not noticed (Not unseen, unnoticed. Being just ignored as you go about your business because no one thinks you look out of place). The artifact version of a clipboard and a serious expression.

It's backstory is rather simple for a 5 dot, to be honest: It's the prototype for the Princess Magnificent's umbrella. The soulsteel in question was made from the soul of a fellow solar during the first age.
>>
So moving a massive area of Wyld-Shaped land into Creation by just placing it into Creation by bending the borders on the point it is inserted is a Solar Ambition 3 Sorcerous Work right?
>>
I think the name Perfect Strike Discipline is misleading. The word strike implies its an attack but the charm just allows for a full melee excellency, so in theory it could also be used for doubling your Parry for a tick
>>
>>38720341
qt 10/10 would waifu
>>
>>38720504
I'd let it be S2 since you've already spent XP creating it.
>>
>>38720504
No, S3 is usually a fundamental altering of how reality in Creation operates. S2 or S1 would be fine.
>>
File: death boots.jpg (170 KB, 850x1202) Image search: [Google]
death boots.jpg
170 KB, 850x1202
I was asked to GM a 3e Exalted game, and I said I'd look into it.

Is there anything I should absolutly know about it?
>>
>>38720590
>>38720608

Cool. Did a test run on an essence 5 solar and was able to make a Legendary Demanse and a area the size a little over the United States. Had several fair folk encounters but with the party I would have it would not have been an issue not to mention the legion of Elementals and demons I was sucking essence out of each round to spend on the charm. Barely made the last roll. Took 24 xp total and 14 willpower. Went in assuming a preload of 15 willpower from will-bolstering plus one from my familiars.

Moving that region into Creation with my current equipment took 7 rolls with a total possible of 9 rolls at Finesse 5.

This was something I wanted to do in 2e for a while but since we are transferring our characters over I can do this out of the box in our new 3e game once I allocate all my XP.
>>
>>38720732

Did you read the corebook yet or have any previous experience with Exalted?
>>
>>38720789

I have no real previous experience with Exalted, and I'm currently reading the 3e leak
>>
>>38720824

If your players have Exalted experience prepare your anus. If they don't take it slow and I would suggest running a shorter startup campaign to get used to the combat and setting. Exalted is a bit different so it will take you a while to get acclimated so just have the players make a few test Solars while both you and they get your footing.
>>
>>38720849

Oh and for lore its alright to read 2e. Just don't look at the mechanics or characters. Some people don't like 2e lore but it will give you a bit more indepth information on areas of Creation.

And for the love of God don't read the anthology link in OP. Its full of just straight up wrong shit and is generally a laughingstock.
>>
>>38720849

Alright. Thanks!

Could you just tell me this: what kind of scenario fits a 3e game?
>>
>>38720874
I'd almost suggest removing the anthology from the OP, or just add in parenthesis [WARNING FULL OF ERRORS]
>>
>>38720504
>by just placing it into Creation by bending the borders on the point it is inserted
That's covered by Finesse, not Ambition. This is the only thing that Ambition covers:
>moving a massive area of Wyld-Shaped land into Creation

So, what Ambition is large-scale land-moving?
>>
>>38720936
>Could you just tell me this: what kind of scenario fits a 3e game?
Exalted is a game where your protagonists have the power of demigods, like Gilgamesh, Sun Wukong, or Achilles. The scenarios you run can and should be based almost entirely on your characters' backstories, motivations, and intimacies, because they all have enough player agency built into their PCs that the game will be about that either way.

If you try to run this like a game of D&D, you'll end in tears.
>>
>>38720940

Looked like Solar 3. But a few anons said Solar 2. Obviously it is up to the Storyteller but I should be able to barely make Solar 3 finesse 5 if I call in all my favors and goods for means.
>>
>>38720936

A fan favorite is blowing up Gem or for a longer test run doing something in Thorns.
>>
>>38720963
It's definitely Solar 2:
>Ambition 2 (Goal Number 50): Alter major metaphysical properties of a city-sized region: make it capable of moving across Creation, cause it to rise up and float in the sky, alter the nature of space within it so that it’s bigger on the inside of its borders than the outside, meddle with the flow of time within it, make it invisible or intangible to those who do not meet certain conditions.

Finesse 5 is what lets you determine the 'how' instead of the 'what.'
>>
>>38720977

I did not know this existed because I just wanted to see anything on gem and when you type Exalted gem into google this was the first result

http://exalted.xi.co.nz/wiki/WaysToDestroyGem
>>
>>38720991

I assumed Finesse 5 for whatever it was since I was defining the parameters. The problem was the size of the region. Because it is several times larger then a city.
>>
>>38721015
>Because it is several times larger then a city.
How much larger are we talking here? 'Totally altering the map of a Direction' larger or 'It's the size of a REALLY BIG city, like Chicago!' Because if it's the latter, it's still just Solar 2. Solar 3 is for things like:
>Ambition 3 (Goal Number 75): Make subtle alterations to the metaphysics of the entire cosmos.

Solar 3 is for fundamentally setting-altering Workings, instead of things that are just on a large-but-regional scale.
>>
>>38720936
I'd recommend starting small, with a mortals game and players Exalting after a few sessions, to get used to the base system. Up to you though, I know some anons don't prefer that.

Here's a summary of someone else's 3E game:

https://data.archive.moe/board/tg/image/1414/73/1414737740982.png

https://data.archive.moe/board/tg/image/1414/73/1414737832743.png

https://data.archive.moe/board/tg/image/1415/28/1415280161274.png

https://data.archive.moe/board/tg/image/1414/73/1414737740982.png

Basically: let players drive the plot, it helps if they all have a history with each other in their backstories, and start off with a problem they all have to deal with together. Something like 'you're all pirates raiding merchant ships, only something *very* strange happens this time' or 'your home has been hit by a long drought, you need to escort an elderly priest and some very expensive sacrifices to the temple of a local weather god. Watch out for bandits, and it turns out the Weather God is deliberately involved in a conspiracy to force your town into poverty and destitution.' Stuff like that is what I usually ran as intro scenarios for Exalted.
>>
>>38720977
>>38720962

Thanks!
>>
>>38721055

The size of the United States including Alaska.
>>
>>38721086
Ah, almost as large as the Blessed Isle. Then yeah, Solar 3 wouldn't be amiss.
>>
>>38721061
oh, and if you are starting off your players as Mortals who Exalt as Solars later, be aware that a lot of enemies in the antagonists chapter can crush them, or at least kill them outright. Toss other mortals at them as your main enemies.
>>
>>38720993
>http://exalted.xi.co.nz/wiki/WaysToDestroyGem
They didn't include #0:
>The volcanic range into which Gem is built anticlimactically erupts, burying Gem in pyroclastic ash.

For all the interesting, divine dooms that Gem has aligned against it, it's built into a massive range of active volcanoes any one of which could blow at any moment.
>>
>>38721061
>>38721100

Thank you! I'll keep that in mind
>>
Dear Exalted General,

My group has recently come into possession of a massive ship similar in size to one of Zhang He's legendary chinese treasure ships, an ancient vessel that isn't quite an artifact, but is made largely out of Ironwood.

As the group’s resident musical sorceress, it has fallen to me to make alterations to this already magnificent vessel using my arcane powers. I was going to start by making animate tiny gusts of wind that clean the ship, coil ropes, make adjustments to sails and so on.

Any other cool ideas for some oceanic and ship based sorcerous workings?
>>
>>38721386
Barrels of rum that never run out.
>>
>>38721386
'Can sail through earth/air like it was water' is an obvious one. Suddenly you'll have a rad, mobile citadel.
>>
>>38721386
Get one of those hearthstones that control the wind, if you can. And some method of producing drinkable water.
>>
>>38721386
>>38721435

Or just give it legs. Huge legs. And a face.
>>
>>38721881
>Or just give it legs. Huge legs.
I like it. Go full Baba Yaga with the ship. It can probably doggy paddle to self-propel through the water, then, too, no need for sails.
>>
>>38721881
Don't forget to have reinforced glass panels that can shoot up over the deck so it can submerge
>>
>>38721922
>>38721904
>>38721881
And wings, so it can fly.
>>
>>38721949
And a hyperdrive so it can warp jump to Yu Shan
>>
>>38721949
Basically, make it into a giant wooden duck, is what we're saying.
>>
>>38721967
Uh. Yes. A majestic giant wooden duck. With rum.
>>
>>38721996
Exalted General: Giant Wooden Ducks Edition.
>>
>>38721967
Giant wooden ducks are all well and good until some Lunar sees it and decides he wants to become one too
>>
>>38722034
Does rum even count as heart's blood?
>>
>>38722044
We're certainly going to find out!
>>
What's your opinion of the Great Curse and Limit Break in e3? Better than in e2 or worse?
Will you use it, change it or completely ignore it?
>>
>>38722475
>What's your opinion of the Great Curse and Limit Break in e3?
Eh, still the same old intrusive, character-breaking bullshit that WW loves to pull in literally every game it ever makes, because God forbid you actually enjoy having phenomenal cosmic power.
>Better than in e2 or worse?
Better, but in the sense that the flu is better than dysentery.
>Will you use it, change it or completely ignore it?
Depending on the themes of the current game, heavily change it to be less intrusive and more subtle or just dump it altogether.
>>
>>38722652
>Better, but in the sense that the flu is better than dysentery.
How is it better? In e2 you at least had some control over it by picking you limit break, you don't even get to do that now.
>>
>>38722475
Change it. The Great Curse in my games has always been a system of stunt-style dice and mote rewards for players. A carrot, rather than a stick. Then it actually does feel like giving in to moral decay rather than an external curse.
>>
>>38722759
I'm doing that, but with pooled Solar XP, like nWoD beats.
>>
>>38722696
You picked it once. If you pick Heart of Tears then every time you limit break, it's Heart of Tears no matter how inappropriate. If you have a non-shit GM the new way is a lot better.
>>
>>38722816
>If you have a non-shit GM the new way is a lot better.

Yeah, this. Correctly applied, the 3e limit break won't be character-breaking. Still kind of intrusive, but it does seem slightly more difficult to gain limit on average than in 2e. Unless you are constantly straining against your Defining Intimacies, anyway.
>>
Just why is Exalted so shit?
>>
>>38723326
The combat system is needlesly complex, the rules are intensly unintuitive and the fluff is a mish mash of barely understood real world cultures and religions and fantasy that all just melts into a big brown mess.
>>
>>38721996
Derek go home. You're drunk.
>>
>>38718393
>If you want an exalt geared toward sorcery, you probably want a Lunar.

Repeat it with me now.

Solars are not sometimes kinda the best, they are the best.
>>
>>38721967
>>38721996
Does it transform into a giant robot, if not your doing it wrong
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dye78xaQy-c
>>
>>38723480
No, he's right, Lunars have an entire caste dedicated entirely to Sorcery, and apparently charms for it too. Solars have Solar Circle, so they'll always be best, but for everything Celestial and below, Lunars are probably better.
>>
>>38723326
Strength of Many plz
>>
>>38722925
To be fair, the book does say to consult with players if you wanna come up with something appropriate for their characters
>>
>>38717441

>Watches the Madoka third movie fight

Holy fuck, I thought these were retellings. The animation is bloody amazing, this is something on my watch list now.
>>
>>38723480
at everything. Ever. No exceptions.

Now everybody go home and cry if you aren't a glorious golden master race
>>
>>38721425
>>38721435
>>38721499
>>38721881
>>38721904
>>38721922
>>38721949
>>38721962
>>38721967
>>38721996
>>38722019
I have decided that the first order of business the second I hit Celestial Circle Sorcery is to give the boat an iridescent magical conch she'll echoing chamber that traps the song of the ocean allowing it to float on a cushion of the sounds of rolling tides and whalesong
>>
What sort of Evocations would Adamant express?
>>
>>38725528
Does Adamant even exist anymore as an MM?
>>
>>38725590
Sure, why wouldn't it?
>>
>>38725590
What else would Adamant Circle Sorcery and Adamant Evocations be named after?
>>
>>38725739
Diamond, the original meaning of "adamant"? After all, emeralds and sapphires aren't innately magical in Creation.
>>
>>38725739
Shintaic Hellosii Apostiger generals are made of it.
>>
>>38725608
I could be brainfarting, but I don't remember it mentioned in the 3e core.
>>
>>38725881
It wasn't, but plenty of other things weren't mentioned in the core, and it's not like adamant is important enough to the setting that they would have to spend some of their valuable word count on it.
>>
>>38725931
We'll have to see.

In the meantime, answering the original question: I would expect abilities around manifesting and controlling the effects of refracting light and images, as well as powers for doing harm to things that are otherwise extremely solid.
>>
>>38725739
By that logic, Sapphire and Emerald should also be Magical Materials.
>>
>>38726493
Noooo, by that logic sapphire and emerald should exist. And they do. Just like adamant does.
>>
>>38726493
No, just exist in-setting.
>>
Is Exalted 3rd Edition better than the 2nd?
>>
>>38726548
Right, but again--since sapphires and emeralds aren't innately magical in Creation, this may potentially mean that "adamant" just means "diamond" now.
>>
>>38726748

In pretty much every way.
>>
>>38726753
This.
>>
>>38726748
Yes. It has a few big, obvious problems, but people are already houseruling and refluffing them out of existence. Aside from those things, it's overwhelmingly the best edition of Exalted.
>>
>>38725860
For all intents and purposes, nothing/everything is an innately magical material anymore. Magical materials for weapons are strictly a fluff concern used to help guide Evocation homebrewing. A daiklave can be made of solid bone, solid stone, iron, or orichalcum now, and all that changes is how Evocations are fluffed.

So, whether Adamant is diamond or super-diamond? That really changes nothing. It exists either way, as shown in names for magical circles of various things.
>>
>>38727068
That is true. I suspect it will be somewhat less true once other splats come out with tighter restrictions on Evocations than what Solars have, though.
>>
>>38725488

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-IUE0idp7k
>>
>>38727283
My working at Finesse 1
>>
What do people think about having two different artifacts sharing a single pool of evocations? Like an artifact spear and shield using the evocations of the Dawn Fangs.
>>
>>38727616

Seems legit to me.
>>
>>38727616
If the artifacts are a set, I see no problem with it.
>>
>>38727650
How would you cost the artifacts? It couldn't be one 3 dot artifact because you're getting extra tags for the shield (including Smashing, which our GM added). Do you charge it as a single five dot artifact that's treated as 3 for evocations? Buy two 3 dot artifacts?
>>
>>38727792
>Do you charge it as a single five dot artifact that's treated as 3 for evocations? Buy two 3 dot artifacts?

Those are both obscenely expensive for some extra tags.

Tags are really not that valuable.

I would, at most, make them a 4-dot Artifact set that has maybe one or two Evocations less than normal, or costs 7-8 motes to attune rather than 5.
>>
>>38727830
>I would, at most, make them a 4-dot Artifact set that has maybe one or two Evocations less than normal, or costs 7-8 motes to attune rather than 5.
GM went for the second option, thanks.
>>
>>38726748
Very much so.

I'd hazard to say that it's now 'a pretty good game in and of itself'
>>
>>38715706
You forgot Solar Lunars.

aka "THE SCARIEST MOTHERFUCKER IN THE VALLEY."

When a Solar Exalts, they become the best at shit they're already good at, right?

Lunars, while not the best, are good at EVERYTHING.
>>
I'm making a Sidereal with plans in mind to organize the unemployed gods of Heaven into a 'Paper Faction' mafia after growing disgusted with the level of corruption, abuse, red tape, and general antipathy of Yu Shan.

I intend to play it like an equally-corrupt but marginally more efficient mafia-backed labor union.

What ideas and hooks should I consider including to make the actions, consequences, and plots regarding such an organization even better?
>>
>>38730367
toppest kek
>>
If I wanted to start playing Exalted, what version should I jump on?
>>
>>38733680

3e for rules. 2e &3e for lore.
>>
>>38733717
1e and 3e for lore, you mean.
>>
>>38733745

No. 2e. 1e lore was shit. 3e lore is underdeveloped. And with the anthology I don't have high hopes.
>>
>>38733745
Not the guy you're talking to, but I certainly wouldn't go with 1e. It had some good books - like Games of Divinity - but also some utterly worthless trash, like 1e Lunars. And even the parts that were good had a really shitty overtone of 'everything is doomed, and everything you do is pointless in the long-term.'

2e, on the other hand, is the edition that the overwhelming majority of Exalted players actually know and have read, with 1e mostly being something that those exact same people pretend to have read in order to be edition-hipsters.

2e and 3e for sure.
>>
>>38733778

You mean the anthology written by literally 0 of the people who will be writing 3e's actual lore?

You're more or less deciding that the Super Mario games suck because the movie sucked.
>>
>>38734179
Or, perhaps even more relevantly, deciding that 2e's lore will suck because the 2e Anthology sucked. Hard. Go back and read it, it's a laugh and a half.
>>
>>38720040
>>38720198
Hey anon, I like your work and ran it past a few guys I know. One of them suggested explicitly pointing out that mortals with martial arts charms use the Celestial keyworded effects.
>>
>>38734383
Ah, that's definitely a good suggestion. I'll clarify in my next draft that mortals use Martial Arts charm-spells as if they were Dragon-blooded. Thank you so much for your input.
>>
>>38727068
>iron daiklave
Now I'm picturing some artifact gear whose evocations are 100% about protecting you from the Wyld and fucking fae up the ass.
>>
>>38734676
>>38727068
Ironklaive vs. catklaive, which wins?
>>
>>38720288 Here

Any more comments/ideas for this shield?
>>
File: Creation Currents Map.jpg (2 MB, 2890x1870) Image search: [Google]
Creation Currents Map.jpg
2 MB, 2890x1870
So i promised anon a few threads back that i would once again make a map of the the air and sea currents in Creation's Great Western Ocean. Well, here it is!

It's not terribly scientific, and frankly it would be very difficult to make it so given the fact that Creation is flat and its weather is driven by elemental poles rather than the sun. For a while i thought about maybe creating some basic atmospheric principles involving the poles, but it's too much work when eyeballing it gives decent results.

Some notes on the map: Arrow colours roughly correspond with the prevailing temperatures. So dark blue is really damn cold and bright red is really damn hot. You'll generally get really chaotic weather in areas of wind shear, that is to say when you have arrows going in opposite directions near to each other. You'll see the the largest wind shear area is the west, since I felt that having chaotic and unpredictable weather would fit with pirate adventures and stuff. The other large areas of wind shear are those huge vortexes in the map, you'll see lots of cyclones and hurricanes forming in the middle of those.

Hope you like it, cheers!
>>
>>38723480
Are you the same person that the anon who shits on Solar because he has never played one but they irk his autism? The anon who calls every Solar "Solaroid"?

Shit, son. Seek some mental help.
>>
>>38736935
So how would this interact with boat routes? If I wanted to get to Coral from The Caul, how would I do it?
>>
>>38736941
That's an actual quote from one of the Devs on the forum.

They usually say something like that whenever there's a person wondering what's the best way an Exalt of splat A B or C can handle a Solar.
>>
>>38736935

That's quite cool. My only critique would be that I'd expect the pole of Air to be more involved in generating air currents than it appears to be - the flows all seem to come from NW/SW.
>>
>>38737059
Boat rules are very simple: If you're travelling in the direction of the arrows you get the +1 speed from the current. If you're travelling perpendicular the arrows you get nothing. If you're travelling against them you get a -1.

To get from Coral to the Caul, i think the fastest route is to take the northerly winds west of Coral and then go just ride them straight down to the Caul. You'll slow down a bit when you hit the yellow easterlies, but it's not a big deal. On the way back same deal you start out the same, but you'll want to hit the southerlies east of the islands.
>>
>>38737210
It is a quote, but it's misrepresented by autistic shits all the time. It's usually said in response to some sort of "niche protection" claim, like "Okay, Lunars will be the best in combat, and Solars are the leadership Exalts!" or "Dragonblooded are the best at <X>".

The advantages of the other Exalted do not set them above Solars; they're what allow them to compete with Solars. A Solar's gift is universal excellence, always applicable.

It's not meant to be taken as "other Exalts can't do things".
Thread replies: 242
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.