[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Snakecatcher Quest: Thread 89.5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 10
File: snek.jpg (25 KB, 262x288) Image search: [Google]
snek.jpg
25 KB, 262x288
Previously you gave Aashenpreet a therapy abomination.

Previous Threads: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Snakecatcher%20Quest
Twitter: https://twitter.com/OuroQM
Party: http://pastebin.com/hcK81hKL
Inventory: http://pastebin.com/kpSHTiZi
Pastebin Directory: http://pastebin.com/yYATEBvy
Thing where you ask questions: http://ask.fm/OuroQM
>>
>>46353663
Aashenpreet watches you from the bed as you gather up a length of her shed skin and crush it into the Soulshape cauldron. You also pull together some of your old clothes that got ruined by her blood and after a moment’s deliberation, a few Quedeshi shrikes. The brown coins sink into the concoction with a slight hiss. The reaction is already taking place.

You aren't going to mess this one up either. You need to show Aashenpreet your dedication and give her some proof that you can still be trusted. And so you slave away for over two hours with your focus shrunk to just the cauldron in front of you and even as your arms begin to shake, you refuse to let yourself break or relent.

The Soulshape is beginning to coalesce, a small form coiling within the cauldron as the brew congeals to something more solid. A perfect body for the result of your companion brew.

Have you added any physical potions to the Soulshape to influence the physique of the resulting homunculus?

>No. You haven’t made this one for war.

>Skinshedder only.

>Skinshedder and the same basic combat package you gave Hom.

>A different variety of potions (Specify)
>>
>>46353674
Plus potence and champion because why not
>>
>>46353674
>Skinshedder only.
>>
>>46353674
It's just regen right?
>>
>>46353745
this, it should be able to defend itself and aash if necessary
>>
Have all the sneks gotten art already?
>>
>>46353926
Not Aash
>>
>Potence and Champion

You've already mixed in a Skinshedder and a Regen. Both brews act as an insurance in their own way. The Skinshedder in case it comes out...wrong again. And the Regen should prevent it from being hurt so easily. And then, after thinking a little bit longer, you add the Potence and a Champion Elixir.
After all, this homunculus isn't for you. It should be able to defend itself and Aashenpreet if necessary.

Eventually you step back and watch as the cauldron bubbles over, the soggy mess of things within coalescing into ...a snake?
A tiny little albino white snake, far paler than Aashenpreet ever had been. It's skin is patchy and strange, partly scales but also pieced together from blood-red cloth. Diaphanous cloaks of transparent skin and thin cloth shed out from it. It blinks, revealing its metallic coin-eyes. A third coin balances eternally atop its fragile-looking head as its patchwork tongue tastes the air.
He's so small. Too small perhaps. Is he premature? Did you cook him too quickly?

You reach out to shove him back into the cauldron but a brown hand takes your arm and stops you.
"Aash?"
She's standing right beside you. How long was she here for?

She fishes out the half-finished homunculus from the cauldron and it curls around her arm, scraps of fabric and skin fluttering in a non-existent breeze.

"Are you alright Aashenpreet?"

"I'm fine," she croaks. The little homunculus pokes its head up and licks her injured neck.
"It knows me. It knows who I am."

"Yes, they all know their blood-mother."
Though you've never seen a homunculus actually care about it like this before. Is it a result of what you added to the companion brew? It can literally see into people's souls and form connections after all.

Aashenpreet doesn't reply and you turn back to see her cradling the little thing in her arms.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"I'm fine, I really am," she says in hushed tones.
1/2
>>
File: 1414357370525.png (172 KB, 617x550) Image search: [Google]
1414357370525.png
172 KB, 617x550
Finally caught a thread!
>>
>>46354007
"It's just that I'm having a little trouble understanding."

"Understanding what?"

"This thing. You created him to entrap me. To weigh me down and make me think twice about leaving."

"Oh come on Aash, that's not true!"

"So why do I feel so strange?"

You tentatively hold her shoulder.
"Because it's what you wanted. This wasn't made from any old snake blood Aash, it was made from the blood of the most compassionate and kind snake I know. Why shouldn't it take after its mother?"

She looks back up at you.
"Is that what you really think?"

"It's what I've always thought. Consider this an apology."

She doesn't hug you like usual. You gather it'll be quite some time before she's comfortable doing that again. But she looks you in the eye and this time her eyes are human.
"Apology accepted."
She sits down slowly, staring at the homunculus in her arms with a dumbfounded expression.
"Is this what it feels like? I don't know what this is."

"Don't go asking me. That's for you to figure out all on your own."

>Leave her be for now. You have packing to do.

>Leave her be for now. You have someone else to see.

>"Have you considered a name?"

>Offer her a potion (Specify)

>Say something else to her. (Specify)

>Other
>>
>>46354147
Wait doesn't she need to drink the other half of the bloodkin or something
>>
>>46354147
Elle.
Or Oster, been a while since we talked to him, have eva pack our things as part of her punishment
>>
>>46354194
She would to make a soul link with it, yes. Aashenpreet is not confused because of the effects of the soul link however. She's letting her pesky human body do the thinking for her.
>>
>>46354147
It has a human form too
>>
>>46354147
>>
>>46354147
Eva and Hom
>>
>>46354231
We probably ought to tell her about that then
>>

"Have you thought of a name yet? It's yours to do so."

She stares down at it for nearly a minute before looking back up.
"Zukhdeep. That's his name."

"What does that mean?"

"A light of happiness. Peace."
She narrows her eyes at you.
"Aren't you named after a river stone? Don't you dare judge me."

Judging by her reaction you guess it's another name like Aashenpreet itself, as earnest as it is inelegant and stereotypical.
"I'm not saying anything. Take this. Drink it when you're ready."

You hand her the bloodkin and as you do so, you cradle Zukhdeep's newly-named head in the palm of your hand.
"Be good, okay?"

You step back and leave the room, letting out a sigh as you do so. You feel fucking emotionally exhausted considering how early it is into the day. It might have been a mistake for your mental wellbeing to have visited Aashenpreet first but damn if it wasn't the right thing to do. You'll give her some space now.

Everyone else seems to be very busy in packing up. You've been cooped up for a few hours and so it looks like people are nearly finished. You shouldn't dally either or Hiss might get upset.

>Let her. You have some brewing to do.

>Find your homunculi.

>Talk to Hiss.

>Find someone else (Specify)

>You should probably just get packed.

>Other
>>
>>46354580
>Find your homunculi.
>>
>>46354580
>Find your homunculi.
>>
>>46354580
>Find your homunculi.
What do we need to pack? We carry almost everything we own in our bag right?
>>
>>46354580
>You should probably just get packed.
Recruit homunculi assistance
>>
>>46354580
>>Find someone else (Specify)
Oster, get his take on all this. Also cheer him up.
>>
>Find your homunculi.

You don't really have much to pack. Pretty much all of your possessions can fit right back into your pack after all. You've gotten too used to the traveller's life! But you're still ahead of all of the snakes, you reckon. Most of them don't seem to understand owning possessions in general and even Hiss keeps very little. It's sort of strange to think that the Queen owns even less than you do. Even now she and all her kind are still vagabond at heart.
They take what they need and discard it when they don't. You can only hope that the same doesn't apply for their attitude towards people.

Now, you have some homunculi to round up.

You find Hom down in the mansion's basement. Looks like he's made some kind of weird nest to sleep in. You get the feeling that you'll never truly understand your mute creation. You get him to follow you without any hassle and together you start to search for Eva.

You find Eva in your room with Blue. They're sitting together and talking.

>Eavesdrop.

>Loudly enter the room.

>Knock on the door.

>Use Potion (Specify)

>Other
>>
>>46354875
>>Eavesdrop
>>
>>46354875
>Eavesdrop.
>>
>>46354875
>Eavesdrop.
inb4 they're plotting against us
>>
>>46354875
>Eavesdrop.
>>
>>46354937
If they are, eva's getting grounded forever
>>
>Eavesdrop.

It's not that you don't trust Eva but...heck, you don't really trust Eva. You're sure she's not up to anything serious like the time she tried to bury Hom alive but you have placed some pretty strict rules on her recently and you want to make sure she's abiding by them.
You draw your fingers across your lips at Hom in a motion to be silent before realizing he isn't going to be saying much anyway.

"...it's unfair," Eva is saying quietly. "I'm not allowed to brew or even gather reagents. This does not make any sense. How else am I to fulfil my function?"

"Yeah," Blue says. "So I was told."

"He told you?"

"Yes. And he warned me to not give you anything you wanted."
Eva goes to say something but Blue stops her, placing her hand over her mouth. Eva relaxes immediately. And you have to commend her, Blue only looks a little disgusted at having to touch her.
"Sssh. It's okay. I've been giving you my reagents daily for weeks now. I'm not going to stop just because Cennen told me not to."

She withdraws her hand, Eva wiping her mouth clean of...something.
"Thank you. But what good is it if I can't brew?"

Blue shrugs.
"It's the thought that counts. You don't belong to him. You can do whatever you want."

> Keep listening.

> Interrupt.

>Enter as if you heard nothing.

>Other
>>
>>46355156
>> Keep listening
>>
>>46355156
> Keep listening.
Is Eva drinking her blood?
>>
>>46355156
> Keep listening.
At least she's not brewing I guess
>>
>>46355156
> Keep listening.
>>
>>46355156
> Keep listening.
Lets see her answer.

>She withdraws her hand, Eva wiping her mouth clean of...something.
Reminds me of our venom ability.
>>
> Keep listening.

"What do you mean?"

"Just because he made you doesn't mean that you just have to do what to tell him. You're your own person."

"I am?"

"Of course you are. Well, maybe not person but you're certainly your own something! So what if Cennen says you can't brew? Do it anyway!"

"I don't know. I can see the logic in what you say but you also told me to kill Hom and that didn't work out the way it was planned."

"Well, you're still right about Hom you know. There's definitely something wrong with him. You just need to wait until Cennen isn't around."

"And use acid next time?"

"Yes. You're so much of a better alchemist than he is and you know why that is. Because he came out wrong. There's something awful about him that I can't quite place."

"Yes. I sometimes feel the same way, Blue. But I do not think I should try to kill him OR brew on my own without the permission of my maker."

"If you say so. But just remember what I said, alright. You decide your own destiny."

Blue steps back, wiping her hand on her sleeve. It's very faintly wet from something. She's walking back to the door behind which you are currently standing. This is going to look pretty awkward if she finds you here.

>Enter the room before she leaves.

>Move back down the corridor, act as if you are just approaching now.

>Hide in another room.

>Stay where you are.

>"Oi, what are you two talking about?"

>"Blue, I thought I told you not to talk to her about stuff you don't know anything about."

>Nobble.

>Other
>>
>>46355481
>>Enter the room before she leaves
We're not mad, but we are very disappointed.
>>
>>46355481
>>
>>46355481
>"Blue, I thought I told you not to talk to her about stuff you don't know anything about."
>>
>>46355481
>>Enter the room before she leaves.
>>
>>46355481

>>46355523
>not mad
Our authority is being disrespected
>>
>>46355481
>Hide in another room
Let blue get away thinking we know nothing.

That's it, Blue is nothing but trouble. We need to do something about it.
>>
>>46355481
>>Enter the room before she leaves.
Blue is dosing our daughter. Whispering poison into her ear.
This will not stand.
>>
>>46355523
I'm kinda mad actually. Eva is still trying to be obedient at least.
>>

You swing the door open before Blue reaches it and it becomes immediately apparent to both of them that you heard everything.
You try not to look too angry. You're not mad, just disappo-scratch that, you already used that tack with Eva once before and you know what? You are kinda mad. What the fuck is Blue doing?

Blue seems to crumple in on herself when she sees you in the doorway, cringing and looking down at her feet. She suddenly feels so much smaller.

"What's going on here? What are you telling her?"

"I-I'm sorry Cennen! She just really wanted to brew and I know I shouldn't have told her anything, I got carried away."

"And that stuff about Hom? I told you not to talk to her about that!"

Eva looks up.
"You did?"

"I'm sorry!," Blue wails. She's starting to tear up. "She's the only friend I have left! I just wanted to support her."

>Grab her hand and inspect it.

>"Never talk to her again. Get out."

>"We'll talk about this later Blue. Leave."

>"And what do you have to say for yourself?" Look at Eva.

>Console Blue.

>Use Potion (Specify)

>Nobble.

>Other
>>
>>46355812
Snakes know nothing about raising a child is Eva is like my daughter. Don't pretend to know what you're talking about.
>>
>>46355812
>>
>>46355812
Don't hurt her with our enhanced strength though
>>
>>46355812
>Ask Hom to leave
>"Don't cry"
>"You snakes are all a bunch of softies, you know that?"
>"Start talking. What do you know about Hom?"
>>
>>46355812
>>Grab her hand and inspect it.
>>
>>46355937
She doesn't know anything about him. He just gives her a bad feeling
>>
>>46355870
Say something about how both Hom and Eva are our children and we have a responsibility to raise them right which means we do need to control them a bit while they're still learning about the world because we're responsible for the way they act.
>>
>>46355960
Then we give her shit for having eva try kill him and lie to us over a bad feeling
>>
>>46355812
>>Grab her hand and inspect it.
Don't touch her hand directly. Or breathe too close to it.
>>

"Oh come on, stop crying."
Blue cries an awful lot for a snake. In fact you've never even seen one cry before save Aashenpreet and only after failing to kill herself yesterday. You guess some snakes latch onto human aspects differently.

She tries to squirm past you but you grab her hand and stop her.
"Hey! Let me go!"

You stare at her hand closely, noting the faint drops of some kind of clear liquid. It isn't sweat or saliva.
"Look Blue, Hom and Eva are basically my children and I have a responsibility to make sure they come out right. So that means I have to exert SOME control."
Children. It feels weird to finally say it out loud.

"I'm sorry."

"And stop supporting her when it comes to anything Hom-related. You don't know what you're talking about there and you shouldn't encourage her based on 'just a feeling'. And what is this?"
You shake her own hand at her.

"This?"

"You stuck this over her mouth and it was wet. I saw it."

"J-just some reagents. I've been giving them to her daily remember? I know I'm not supposed to but I thought it might make her feel better."

"This isn't blood."

She curls her long strand of blue hair between the fingers of her other hand self-consciously.
"Blood isn't all we've been sharing. Can you please let go of me?"

You let go of her and she steps back away from you.

"What do you mean?"

"It's one thing to give her blood for potions, that's just business. It's cold. But this celebrates our bond. I'm inside of her now. I have been for weeks."

"Enough of this nonsense. What is it? Venom?"

"Yes," Blue says flatly. "But don't worry, my venom is too weak to hurt anyone. That's one way of looking at it anyway."

"Uhuh. And what's the other?"
Something's not right here. You reach for your pack and then stop as you feel something cold up against your belly.
It's a knife. Blue's holding a knife to you. Where was she keeping that? You lower your hands.
1/2
>>
>>46355812
> The only friend you have left? What about snake whose name I forget. She needs a friend more than anyone right now, are you just another snake writing her off now that she can't hunt for herself?

I like to punch people's emotions.
>>
>>46356170

It's a me, >>46356189 late posting anon every goddammit time on my phone.
>>
told ya to hide and strike first...
>>
File: qwKqx.jpg (47 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
qwKqx.jpg
47 KB, 480x270
>>46356170
This can only go one way
>>
>>46356229
Hom is gonna fuck her up
>>
>>46356257
Or Eva. We ARE still her dad, and we've had nothing but a gentle hand. Also, looks like Blue us a conspirator!

>>46356234

"Hey Blue, Do you think you can stab faster than we can pray? You do know I'm the forgiving one for snakes that bite me, right?"

Also we are possibly stronger than blue anyways. We're an improved human and she is a shit snake.
>>
>>46356170
You might be stronger than her but that doesn't mean you like your chances here. She's fast and you don't want to learn just how quickly she can slice you open. Eva is staring at the two of you.

"I mean," Blue stutters, "I guess the other way of looking at things is that my venom is very lethal. Or at least, the absence of it is. I've been feeding it to Eva every day for the last few weeks. She has so much of my venom inside of her now. If she goes a day without it she's going to die very badly."

"Why?"

"Insurance."
She's no longer stuttering. In fact, her tears have completely dried up.
"If anything happens to me then she dies. This really isn't how I wanted this to happen. You weren't supposed to notice that. But I need you Cennen. I need you to help me kill Hiss."

Realization slowly dawns.
"You're with them. The rebels. Hasn't Hiss cleaned all of you up already?"
Really, if Blue was a rebel than Hiss should have known immediately from Elle's memories right? Except...Elle professed to have never met Blue before. What if that wasn't because of memory loss?
"Are you really friends with Elle?"

"We'd never met face to face before in our lives. Now stay still Cennen and don't you dare think about moving, Eva! If you do anything I will bleed the human like a pig."

Eva looks very confused.
"Blue? You told me you were my friend."

"I'm sorry Eva. You were very convenient. Let's talk after the Queen is dead. And now Cennen, we're going t-"

Hom charges through the doorway, still in his human form and slams Blue into the wall. You feel something hot and awful in your gut a moment later. Just a shallow cut but it's bleeding like hell and that's deadly all on its own.

Blue kicks Hom away from her and Hom is already beginning to bubble and change into his original form. Eva runs forward and grabs you, trying to staunch the flow.

Blue grabs hold of the pack on your back and you twist and with a rip, the satchel breaks open.
2/3
>>
File: youcouldhavepreventedit.jpg (61 KB, 680x512) Image search: [Google]
youcouldhavepreventedit.jpg
61 KB, 680x512
>>
>>46356409
> Trusting snakes

Ziggy is the anti-blue.

Also, we should inform Hom that he should hold her down for us to nobble.

I feel . . . . Vengeful. And some wishes are going to be oh so useful.

If she thought Elle was broken . . .
>>
>>46356409
What. The. Fuck.

Your old Master had given you that pack when she had first taken you on as her apprentice. You'd been wearing it on the day you first met Hiss and the day you left your old life behind forever. Melire, Taldenral, Lombai, the fucking Compact House...it had been with you through thick and thin.
And now just like that it's broken. And she didn't even do it on purpose.

Your potion bottles roll out onto the ground along with all your other possessions. You barely notice.
Blue grabs a random bottle from the ground and starts to back away. Where is she going?

>Stay put, you need to help Eva staunch your wounds. You don't have any Heal-Alls left after all.

>"Don't worry about me, get her!"

>Pursue her yourself.

>Pray.

>Wild the fuck out.

>Grab a potion off the floor.

>Other
>>
This isn't the worst thing that's happened to us. We just need to take out Blue and make an alchemical substitute for her venom and find a way to ween Eva off of it.
>>
>>46356535
>>Pray.
I highly doubt Hiss will tolerate this, and then we can make an antidote for Eva's venom addiction.
>>
>>46356535
>Pray.
warn Hiss.
>Stay put, you need to help Eva staunch your wounds. You don't have any Heal-Alls left after all.
>>
>>46356535
>"Don't worry about me, get her!"
>Pursue her yourself.
Yell that blue is a traitor very loudly
>>
>>46356535
You dun goofed, Blue
>>
>>46356583
Should probably just use a prayer for that actually
>>
>>46356535
>>Pray.
Let every snake know her treachery.
>make a heal then pursue.
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>46356535

Shapeshifting brew, go as much Dragon as we can.
>>
>>46356535
>Pursue her yourself.
Our caster is still loaded right? Shoot her.
>>
>>46356657
We need the cunt alive for Eva's sake.
>>
>>46356653
This>>46356535

BUT just to someone not wounded.
>>
>>46356611
Forgot to say, just grab any potion that won't make her stronger or blow us up and and throw it at her face with all our might
>>
>>46356653
Dude why would you want to be a dragon? Not useful in this situation at al.
>>
It's important that Hiss/others know Blue is armed with a random potion.
>>
guessing he wants to reflect how angry Cennan is.

>>46356742
Prayer can do that. Unless it's the danger brew we don't have anything in there to bad.
>>
>Pray
>Pursue

You close your eyes and broadcast a prayer as best you can, imploring all snakes to stop the traitor! She's armed with a potion of some kind and she has to be stopped before she can escape! And then you push Eva aside as you get up.
"I'll be fine," you gasp, taking off your shirt and doing your best to wrap it around the wound.

You stumble to your feet and lurch out the door, just in time to see her disappear around the corner of the corridor. "Hey! Get back here!"

To your surprise she actually stops. But only to throw the potion at you.

>Roll a d100 to dodge, best of first 3 only.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d100)

>>46356871
let's hope our recent sacrifices are sufficient
>>
File: HissAndCennenIn100Years.png (1 MB, 1036x760) Image search: [Google]
HissAndCennenIn100Years.png
1 MB, 1036x760
Rolled 51 (1d100)

Don't mind me, just rolling to see what potion it is.
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

>>46356871
I swear if we die to one of our own potions...
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>46356871
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>46356871
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>46356871
>>
>>46356927
Don't think I didn't see that roll, anon. 62.
>>
>>46356897
>>46356926
>>46356927
Jesucristo!
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>46356871
>>
>>46356952
Huh. I could have sworn I saw that post be deleted but I guess not. Weird. Writan'
>>
>>46356984
It's my slow as posting magic. I'm drunk at an airport though so you have my undivided attention.
>>
>>46356924
Cennen would make a new body before he got that bad.
>>
>>46356984
It happens when you update the thread right after the post is made sometimes
>>
>>46357008
Yeah we could actually use a soulshape to recreate our original body pretty easily. Or if we ever modify soulshape with communion and thoughtbrew Hiss could reform our body to become whatever she wants since we wouldn't be able to do it ourselves since our soul has to be in the brew.
>>
Shit. Judging by our inventory our odds of survival are not good right now.
>>
>>46357086
Our soul is coated in spirit stuff, the soulshape might produce something different
>>
>62

You try to swerve to the side but your feet slip and slide on the well-polished floor and you get nowhere quickly. You just have time to curse before the potion bottle cracks you right in the chest.
The already-cracked bottle bursts open and sprays your chest and face in a faint brown fluid. It gets into your nostrils, your eyes, your mouth!
You cough and gag but it doesn't actually taste that bad. It actually tastes pretty good! You've definitely drank this before but when?

You can feel your body absorbing it, not just through what you drank but through your very skin itself. Just drinking it up and growing stronger. Your trousers suddenly become a little too tight as you start to grow.

Grow? Ah. This is Treebrew. She really fucked up here.

Blue, having had stopped to see the effect it had on you, seems to be at first stunned and then panicky as you rush after her.
"What? Wait! I'm sorry! I didn't mean t-"

You tackle her to the ground and her head slams up against the wall.

"I'm sorry! I'm really really sorry!"
She starts bawling again.
"Please don't hurt me! Please don't give me to the Queen!"

>Punch her in the face.

>Give her to the Queen.

>Nobble.

>Forcefeed her a potion (Specify)

>Drag her back to your room.

>Other
>>
>>46357186
Oh yeah. And she can't actually eat it and spew it back into anything either. Maybe we should keep a dethaw brew handy to drink on our deathbed
>>
>>46357225
>Punch her in the face.
She definitely wants to be taken to Hiss. Give her a dose of our nonlethal venom too.
>>
>>46357225
>Punch her in the face.
>Nobble.
We need her alive. She either has some plan to kill hiss when we take her there or hiss will just kill her. We need to wishbond her.
>>
>>46357225

>Nobble.
And laugh
>>
>>46357225
>>Punch her in the face.
>>Nobble.
>>
>>46357283
actually lets just do this.
>>
>>46357225
>Nobble.
You've just become nothing more than Eva plaything because of your venom
>>
>>46357225

>Nobble.

Ideally by knocking her the fucking out. She is way more dangerous than most snakes.

Also she ducked with our daughter so she has to live. That's not really going to be a good thing for her.
>>
>>46357225
> Nobble

> Wish that she is unable to take any action without explicit instruction from you.

> Force feed love potion.

I mean, it's horrible but it's worked.
>>
>>46357378
>> Force feed love potion.
Would have to face her towards Eva. They are stuck together for a while now anyway.
>>
> Quest has Cennen constantly agonizing over moral implications

> Never gets mad. Like, upset and disappointed yeah but not mad.

> Fuck with abomination baby Homonculus, about to make Hiss look like a saint in comparison.

I'm rooting for this, not judging, by the way.
>>
if treebrew makes every part of us grow proportionately cennen is probably 7 feet tall and hung like a horse at this point
>>
>>46357420
It's even worse than that, she also broke his pack
>>
>>46357402
Eva isn't ready for the responsibility of a pet.

Besides, we're going to break Blue down into a bunch of separate crippled personalities that are unable to function as a whole person, and by God we are going to find a way to trap her actual consciousness in a sort of observation mode where she is unable to do shit about it.

We ARE a master alchemist specializing in Spirit fuckery.
>>
>>46357433
Probably, Hiss will hate we're taller, but love that we're longer.

>>46357420
Yeah, I think we might need to make an example out of Blue to every other snake openly. The Fuck with me or mine and you will WISH you were dead.

>>46357462
AlchemistSuplexingSnake.jpg

>>46357465
FOR SCIENCE and vengeance.
>>
>>46357433
>Your trousers suddenly become a little too tight as you start to grow.
Confirmed.
>>
>>46357462
That's sad. But it's just a thing. Eva is daughterfu. You just don't fucking go there motherfucker.

Same as if someone seriously hurt Hiss.
>>
File: 1391373595077.jpg (233 KB, 640x470) Image search: [Google]
1391373595077.jpg
233 KB, 640x470
>>
>Punch her in the face.
>Nobble.

You punch her in the face and she nearly bites you as a result. Still, she cries out as her blood dots the floor. You hit her a second time and then pick her up, nobbling her helpless body.
You send out a silent prayer informing everyone that the danger is over and that you don't need any help.

You stand up and nearly fall over. You're so bloody tall now! You took a whole bottle of Treebrew and now you have to be around seven feet tall. Your clothes don't fit at all.

You carry her back to your room where Eva and Hom are waiting, setting Blue down before collapsing yourself. Oh fuck. Your belly feels like it's aflame but Eva is there for you with a new Heal-all that she must have just brewed up for you.

You drink it down gratefully while you keep an eye on Blue. Blue groans, still lying on the floor beside you. She stares at all of you before bursting into tears.
"I'm so sorry! Please forgive me! I didn't mean any of this!"

You look past her to where your pack lies torn in half. You shake your head.
"Cut the act."

"Act?"
Blue is doing her very best to look cute and vulnerable.

>Get mad.

>Give her to Eva as a pet.

>"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't make your life a living hell."

>"Don't worry, I'm not going to kill you."

>Make a wish (Specify)

>Use Potion (Specify)

>other
>>
>>46357483
Get your mind out of the gutter, growing seven inches taller is going to make your pants tight. Pretty sure they're actually super painful now.
>>
>>46357517
>"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't make your life a living hell."
>Get mad.
GET PACK-LOSS MAD
>>
>>46357517
>>"Don't worry, I'm not going to kill you."
By the time I'm done you might wish I had though. Hom Restrain her.
>>
>>46357517
>>46357549
pretty much
>>
>>46357517
"So how many humans did it take to turn a snake into an actress?"
>>
>>46357479
Cennen is like a drunk Canuck whose team just got a winning goal DQ'd in the 6th game.

FUCK YOU TAMPA BAY, I HOPE YOU SINK INTO THE GODDAMN SEA worst fucking team lightnings are faggots who eat shit die a million deaths.
>>
>>46357517
>Make a wish (Specify)
You can't harm anyone without my permission and you will break Evas dependence upon your venom
>>
>>46357517

> "Sorry. I mean worry. Worry a LOT. I wish the next action you take is to drink a love potion after I finish brewing it up so that you can look at me and fall in love with me."
>>
>>46357587
>break Evas dependence upon your venom
is she even capable of doing that?
>>
>>46357517
>>Get mad.
>>"Worry. I'm not going to kill you."
>>
>>46357612
I'm not sold on this idea desu. Unless we can modify it so she doesn't want to fuck us but is just completely loyal. I think we did it once before.
>>
>>46357613
Well she could slowly wean her off of it. That's my intention with the wish at least.
>>
>>46357612
Explaining it to her is pretty retarded
>>
>>46357715
Agreed. B-tier villain monologue level.
>>
>>46357647
Nigga we got two more wishes and alchemy for fucking days.

This is solving all the immediate problems without dealing with her Tanni lite manipulative shenanigans.
>>
>>46357517
>"Yeah, act. The snakes I usually deal with are miles above of your league, so cut the shit"
>"The queen will probably want to have a word with you. But don't worry, until I can undo whatever you did to Eva I'm going to vouch for your life, and as long as you remain on your best fucking behaviour, I'll try to get her to spare your mind as well"
>>
>>46357729
I'm drunk, what's your OH WAIT YOU DON'T CONTRIBUTE YOU JUST BITCH

Don't get me wrong, you're right but fuck you.
>>
>>46357612
Enough with the love potion. She's not as cunning as Elle, her venom is trash and her only manipulation skill consist on crying for pity. We don't need it.
>>
>>46357823
She's pretty damn cunning anon. And wishes give us very limited control.
>>

She's doing her best to look vulnerable but you don't think she realizes just how truly vulnerable she's become.
"Yeah, act. Cut it out."

"I'm sorry. Please don-"

"Don't worry, I'm not going to kill you."

She sighs in relief and then freezes.
"And what do you mean by that?"

"Hrmph. Just how many humans did it take to make a snake into an actress?"

"Pardon?"
She looks completely thrown off by the sudden change in topic.

"Answer the question."

"I have eaten twenty one humans. One from the Pit, three from the villagers we left behind at Snakehome while I was waiting with Eva, eleven while we travelled to Melire and seven while we have been here. Why?"

>Make a wish (Specify)

>Use Potion (Specify)

>Say something (Specify)
>>
>>46357870
>Make a wish (Specify)

Don't do anything unless I explicitly tell you to, doing your best to fulfill the spirit of my instructions not the literal interpretation, as you honestly think I would want you to do so.
>>
>>46357870
Brew so she feels the suffering of all the souls inside her?
>>
>>46357823
Love potion makes her want to do things not only in our best interest but in the way that would make us the happiest preventing any AI third law work around.
>>
>>46357870
>Say something (Specify)
You said you've never met Ellessander before. Do you know any other of the traitors? Are you all working in separate goups or are you working on your own?
>>
>>46357870
>Make a wish (Specify)
She can't harm anyone without our permission including letting Eva die from her venom.
>>
>>46357927
Nah, just make her love us and then tell her we won't ever forgive what she did to Eva and let her suffer that agony of knowing that.

She'll love us, and we'll just always tell her that we wished she could have been a better snake back when we did care for her but now she broke it and can never fix it.

The second best she can do is spend forever trying to make it better, and we won't say it's impossible, but it certainly hasn't happened yet.

Eternal Catholicism friend zoning.
>>
>>46357870
>>Make a wish (Specify)
I wish you would never attempt to lie, deceive, mislead or harm anyone without my express permission.
>Say something (Specify)
Tell me about how you expected to accomplish your goal and what your currently laid plans are. If I have to start taking you apart piece by piece I will. Not likes you need legs, or most of hindmost body.
>>
getting real edgy in here guys
>>
>>46358053
Fuck this bitch. She got mah babbie hooked on drugs.

Anon, what would you do to the guy that got your 13 year old daughter hooked on method I'd you were a magical fucking potion smith?

This is what makes Cennen finally mad. Don't be such a fag about it, you aren't mature you're just not emotionally invested.
>>
>>46357837
>>46357953
>>46358011
Do you really want to have a good for nothing snake drooling after us. We can keep her in line with her fear of Hiss, there's no need to give yet another snake a mental breakdown.

How ironic that I was the one who came up with giving Elle the love potion. How I regret doing that
>>
File: 1400634337955.jpg (51 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
1400634337955.jpg
51 KB, 554x439
>>46358053
>>
Gonna take a bit longer on this one guys, need to eat.
>>
>>46357870
Ask her to explain her venom and what she's done to Eva in greater detail
>>
>>46358148
Her fear of hiss didn't keep her from doing all this. We can make a platonic love potion that ensures her loyalty, we made one in Quedesh already.
>>
>>46358148
Since she has to feed Eva venom daily we have to be completely sure that she won't try anything.
>>
>>46357870
I think we should synthesize Blue's venom or make a vaccine if possible. That would basically defang her if we could supply her victims with a steady supply or just cure them. I don't see how she planned on killing Hiss other than getting her on a diet of Blue spit.

The acting is another issue, but now we know she's a compulsive liar it's not like we have to fix that, just never trust her.
>>
>>46358271
Why not just take her venom and brew up a way to neutralize it? We don't seem to be short on time, and that's kind of our thing.
>>
>>46357870
I say we just make a wish to force her to help us make an antidote to her venom in Eva, unless a normal antidote works. Then we can give her to hiss.
>>
>>46358311
Neglected the co-conspirators, we could wish for her to tell the truth and learn of all the other hostile snakes.

But I still think making Blue harmless is a violence free way of fucking her over.
>>
Alright, asking for votes based entirely on write-ins was a mistake this time around. My bad. Bit hard to see what the winning vote is but it appears to be finding a way to nullify her hold over Eva?
Writan'
>>
>>46358366
Yeah this is probably the best choice.
>>
>>46357870
>>Make a wish (Specify)
your're going to act completely loyal to the monarchy for now
also for fucks sake anons can we not do this love potion bit again
>>
>>46358430
That's priority 1 I think so sure.
>>
>Vote

"No reason."
Is eating twenty one humans all that bad? Hiss has eaten so much more. You shake the thought from your head. You can't let yourself start thinking sympathetically right now.
"I wish you would do everything in your power to help me cure Eva of what you did to her. Understand?"

"Yes. There's no cure and regular anti-venom won't work. It'll take a week or so of me giving her less and less. That's the only way I know of."

Eva is still staring straight at her.
"I thought we were friends."

"We are friends Eva! And that's why you need to help save me fr-oh sorry, I'm going to be quiet now please don't hurt me Cennen."
She catches you glaring at her halfway through.

Eva stares at her for just a bit longer before directing her gaze at you.
"Please do not destroy her."

>"She's not your friend Eva."

>Make a wish (Specify)

>Use Potion (Specify)

>"A week is too long, Blue!"

>Clean up your broken pack.

>Have Blue clean up your broken pack.

>You need to find new clothes.

>Punch Blue in the face again.

>Other
>>
>>46358681
>>
>>46358681
Let me prove it
>Make a wish (Specify)
I wish you were unable to lie, deceive, mislead, steal from, harm or kill anyone.
"Now what do you think of Eva, blue?"
>>
>>46358681
>Other
Inquire about other traitors
>>
>>46358681
She's manipulating both of us. She's been poisoning you.
>Make a wish (Specify)
She can't harm anyone without our permission.
>>
>>46358782
just saying
>>46358755
this is superior
>>
>>46358755
She does kind of like Eva though.
>>
>>46358755
I can get behind this wish but not the question. We just need to explain how she's been manipulating both of us.
>>
>>46358755
This
>>
>>46358681
"I already said I am not going to kill her. You might wish I had later. I am sorry for that."
>>
>>46358843
Yeah this is gonna hurt Eva II a lot. I hope our monsters find real friends someday.
>>
>>46358755
Do we really need to crush Eva's faith in others so soon?
>>
>"She's not your friend, Eva."
>Make a Wish.

You start gathering up your scattered potions and books as best you can. Looking down at it all it's hard to believe it all once fit into one pack. Well no more.
"She's not your friend, Eva."
You probably sound tired but so what? It's been a long day and it's not even close to being over yet.

"She has to be, she said she was. I've never had a friend before."

"Really? Hey Blue, I wish you were unable to lie, deceive, mislead, steal from, harm or kill anyone."

Blue audibly swallows as the overwrought confines of your wish settle over her.

"Now Blue, what do you think of Eva?"

"She's a nice girl. Monster. Thing. Girl-monster-thing. I feel like we'd get along but she's best used as a tool. I've been doing my best to foster her rebelliousness to make more and more problems for you. I wouldn't want Eva to die."

"See? Does that sound like the words of a friend? She's been manipulating you into fighting Hom and me!"

Eva looks uncertain.
"But we could be friends, right? After this is all over would it be fine?"

"Yes!," Blue says. "Eva, I promise that if I survive all of this I will absolutely be your friend."
She smiles at you.

She's being completely honest so you know she has to mean it. She will be Eva's friend after all this and she's using that honesty as a weapon against you. Now Eva is going to be moody if you do anything particularly bad to Blue.

"She poisoned you!"

"My body is slowly dying anyway."

You're doing your best to think of a proper answer to that when the door swings open. Hiss stands imperiously in the doorway, master of all she surveys.
"What's all these prayers about? What have you lot been up to? Everyone else is already packed and ready to g-"

She trails off as she looks you up and down. She's over half a foot shorter than you now and where once she was intimidating she mostly just looks cute. She scowls.
"When did you get so tall?"
>>
Sorry about that guys but I really need to get some sleep at some point before I have to work tonight. Forcing in these threads at different times because of sleep deprivation never lasts unfortunately but it's better to get some done than just more nothing, right?
I hope you all had fun.

The thread's already been archived, check the twitter for future threads, etc etc. Thank you all for showing up today!
>>
>>46359313
Thanks for running.
>>
>>46359247
Don't worry Hiss, well kneel down when around you. Or be sitting making potions.
>>
>>46359313
Thanks for running, here's hoping you escape your insomnia soon
>>
>>46359247
Out of the way, snakelets
Thanks for running
>>
>>46359313
It was nice Ouro. Wish it could have lasted a bit longer but eh.
>>
>>46359313
Thanks for running Ouro. Hiss is going to match our height again isn't she? Our we Aash height now? Is Assh getting along with her Homunculi? What's Oster doing? Did Cennen grow proportionally?
>>
>>46359592
>are we Aash height now
Pretty sure Aash is ten feet tall, we're not even tall enough to motorboat her yet.
>>
>>46359592
Your drunk anon, go home.

>>46359691
If her tits are big enough we are!
>>
>>46359714
>>46359691
We'd suffocate. I pity Oster when Aash realizes with her religion defunct she can act on some of her base' impulses.
>>
>>46359714
I think they'd have to be really big tits
>>
>>46359804
I feel like everyone keeps forgetting that Oster is gay
>>
>>46359831
More like Asexual, and Aash could probably convince him. Also poor Orange getting zig zagged hard.
>>
>>46359911
>poor orange

Did you see the Ziggy fan art?
>>
>>46359911
I got the impression he used to be in love with Hiss's dad
>>
>>46359804
>Aash and Oster
>Not platonic
>>
>>46359995
Yeah he told us this explicitly
>>
>>46359993
Poor guy never knew what hit him, surprised we haven't been called to heal him yet.

>>46359995
He was but it was platonic love, no sexual. Oster's Asexuality let him no sell Tanni's voice bullshit.

>>46359998
If hiss has shown us anything, is a snake is in the mood a human had better prepare his pelvis.
>>
>>46360080
It was unrequited sexual and romantic love anon. Oster is gay.
>>
>>46360080
That's Hiss though and even she secretly wants to be nobbled. Aash would be way more embarrassed about all of it.
>>
>>46360080
So you're saying Aash is gonna rape Oster? Go to bed drunk anon.
>>
File: 1378957445255.gif (347 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1378957445255.gif
347 KB, 640x360
>>46360080
Those fucked up skin shredding scale on the inside.
>>
>>46359691
Only takes one Snake Dispel to turn her into a shortstack
>>
>>46360203
No
>>
>>46360285
depends on if he struggled or not

>>46360253
>>46360253
Average stack, we're just a lanktreelet
>>
File: 1451713782862.gif (925 KB, 540x677) Image search: [Google]
1451713782862.gif
925 KB, 540x677
>>46360253
~Uguu
I really don't recall diddling Ziggy when we bathed her. Was she having a giggle or is that a thing that happened?
>>
>>46360417
I remember staring at her while she was bathing a few times but that's it
>>
>>46360417
When does she say we did that? I thought she was talking about how we kept looking at her
>>
>>46360459
That was to avoid looking at Aash
>>
>>46360465
>igzag does her best to follow you as you turn and leave.
"I always thought that was peculiar because you do it a lot. You even touched me that one time. I thought it was just a strange human thing and it turns out it was. Just a ...different human thing than what I thought. And thinking about that kind of stuff makes me feel strange. It's like heat but not."

>>
>>46360630
Oh that was us bathing her that one time. Guess we were thorough.
>>
>>46360630
I think that was when we pulled her out of the bath during the Elle thing.
>>
>>46360709
or when we bathed her at snakehome cause she was filthy and covered in blood.
>>
>>46360676
I suppose we were. Kinda gave me the willies when I first read it though.
>>
>>46360984
Zigzag's intent probably.
>>
File: tiny_aash.gif (483 KB, 243x270) Image search: [Google]
tiny_aash.gif
483 KB, 243x270
>>46361008
She was innocent! Damn you Aash.
>>
>>46361076
Needs a bustline but yeah that's the right color and everything. Her kid/homunculi might end up looking like that.
>>
>>46361218
oh noes! trap-shota snek!
>>
>>46362031
The secret is It has no gender. Ash can play dress up for everything.
>>
>>46362147
I reckon she would too

>>46362031
Orange
>>
>>46359247
What happens to that potion that makes effects permanent
>>
>>46362368
Orange is a full growed trap.
Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.