[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blood Marked "Quest"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 7
Your name is Lucy Cook.

Today has been a pretty shitty day so far.

While walking home from your last class for the day, some asshole tried to mug you, but instead of any of your stuff, all he got was his own knife jammed into his throat.

There's blood everywhere.

Today has been a really fucking shitty day so far.

What do you do?
>>
>>46351268
Take my clothes of and dance in the middle of the street. The charleston.
>>
Depends, if it's St. Patty's day, I'd go down to the local bar for a pint.
>>
>>46351268
Wipe the knife with my clothes and run away, trying to find a way to change clothes and was away all traces that could connect me to the crime.
>>
>>46351301
>>46351304
>>46351359

Your name is Lucy Cook.

You think you might be having a bit of a mental break down.

You can almost swear there are voices in your head telling you to do things but... it could just be the shock talking. One of the voices suggests something productive though.

You remove the knife from the muggers neck... ugh... and wipe it off on his own shirt even though your clothes are already irreversibly spoiled... if you hurry back to the apartment nobody might notice and you can just return to your normal life like this never happened.

You slip on blood as you scramble to get down the alley and return to your original path.

You are much too calm.

You're pretty sure you're having a mental break down.

What do you do?
>>
>>46351421
Masturbate furiously.
>>
find a near by public phone first, then using a cloth pick it up and dial 911, Then tell them this. "I was just save by a masked man. he was 6'8 and looked like batman. when i asked his name he told me." (Deepend voice) "I'm Batman" (Back to normal voice) i think you should send someone. he clearly crazy. also he stab someone." then end the call and remove any clothing with blood on them. go home and eat a tub of ice cream. your chose of flavor. i say strawberry if it was me. Also thank for stabbing that guy. he was a jerk.
>>
File: 121594-20080425212913.jpg (23 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
121594-20080425212913.jpg
23 KB, 350x350
>>46351421
Start arguing with the voices (I'm winning again)
Keep the knife and once more resume my trip to the bar thinking its St. Patty's day.
(Pic Unrelated)
>>
>>46351441

You're Lucy Cook.

Getting away from the crime scene has relaxed you a little, but not enough to even consider that a viable option, no matter how insistent the voice is.

>>46351467
>>46351524

You take a small detour to a paybooth and if the voice hadn't pointed the action out you would have subconsciously slid the knife into your boot.

The fact that it feels natural is a little unnerving.

You call the police, and in between your voice cracking you manage to get out a tale of an impossible large stranger saving you and then brutally and viciously stabbing your would be assailant.

The back of your left hand is starting to itch a little.

You really could go for some beer right now, but all the clean clothes you know of are at home... than again you have some wine too...

What do you do?
>>
>>46351421
Why are you having a running dialogue with yourself while you're in the middle of trying to cover up a murder?

Don't throw away the knife here, since you picked it up and it has your prints on it. Don't think about the fact that you likely left evidence all over the dead guy. Don't even think about how you'll have to find a way to dispose of clothes and this knife that won't cause problems.

Just get yourself home and maybe you'll be okay. Totally not lying to you.
>>
>>46351629
Well, okay. This still works for
>>46351620
as well, so going with that. Also, looks like an impromptu everyone is Lucy thread, huzzah!
>>
>>46351421
Wellp. no naked dancing. I'm outta here.
>>
File: 1283500092335.jpg (451 KB, 1257x900) Image search: [Google]
1283500092335.jpg
451 KB, 1257x900
After walking into the bar and getting my pint of ale I smile cheerfully at the barkeep, then look to the person sitting next to me, proceed to pull the knife from my boot and say happily "I'm going to kill you now" then stab him in the thigh to cut his femoral artery.
>>
File: 375_04hp.jpg (95 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
375_04hp.jpg
95 KB, 480x640
after checking local laws i've figure out your best plan of attack. DO NOTHING!
!st it was self defance something no one has said/typed.
2nd, just sit there crying until another person come alone. prove your not heartless.
3rd, when the police show up tell them Batman save you but kill the guy. work every time.
4th, if you get sent to the same mental hospital i'm in come say high. i'm the guy in the corner they let use the computer.
5th and finally the most importan part. BRING ICE CREAM. my brain is melting and i need the brain freeze.
pic not related
>>
>>46351629
>>46351668
>>46351728
>>46351746

Your name is Lucy Cook.

You're freaking out again as you're reminded of the fact that there's no way you're getting away with this and so far you've just further incriminated yourself.

You find the knife comforting. Your hand's really itching. You really really crave alcohol.

You think you've gone absolutely batshit insane.

You're paused long enough for a pedestrian to notice that you're covered in blood and let out a shriek.

Your eyes snap over to her and you almost instantly figure out the most efficient way way of ending her life.

Your hand really fucking itches.

What do you do?
>>
File: 1239174101425.jpg (28 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1239174101425.jpg
28 KB, 512x512
Nothing but continue to walk around the bar stabbing people. There is nobody outside that interests me right now. The voices are telling me to kill everyone in the bar. I forgot my medicine.
>>
>>46351802

>>46351746 has a point. I'm going to curl into the fetal position, and cry when I'm approached. This is what good citizens do, right?
>>
>>46351802
Lucy.

Don't do it.

Run down the street to your apartment. Bonus points for crying while you do. Bit too late for you to get away clean with this one.
>>
>>46351802
I ignore it, get myself together and disappear from any crowded areas to dispose my fucking bloody clothes and to avoid possible Cameras.
>>
Your name is Lucy cook
You just acted in self defense why cause the death of your attacker.
You pull out your phone like any normal person would do.
But for some reason. you don't call the police.
You go on the web and ask random people what you should do.
after reading all their post you realize that no one is giving you the answer you want to hear.
finally you read on post that isn't comical and make the most cents.
But sadly by now people have seen you standing over a dead body.
have called the police.
and you are now being told to get on the ground by a man in a uniform aiming a taser at you.
What do you do?
Answer: Say "FUCK" and pray the gods are on your side today
>>
File: 1257828875439.jpg (36 KB, 600x447) Image search: [Google]
1257828875439.jpg
36 KB, 600x447
>>46351980
Now...why didn't I think of that.
>>
>>46351869
>>46351857
>>46351938
>>46351940
You're Lucy Cook.

You stumble backwards against the wall of the phone booth you're in as the woman steps back and puts her phone to her ear.

You can't quite make out what she's saying but it's enough to spur you to action again, albeit shakily.

You hadn't realized it till this point, but you've been crying for a while...

You take back alley paths, and fumble with the keys to your apartment. Shutting yourself inside and being thankful that your roommate is out of town.

You find you've started to scratch your hand. It hurts a little.

>>46351980

You mutter to yourself that it should have gone closer to that. At least you think it should have. It's a little hard to be sure what you would have said when the first thought that crossed your mind was to strip naked and dance a dance that you don't know.
>>
>>46352040
scratch your hand a bit more
>>
>>46352109

You're back in your apartment, you're covered in blood, a knife is nestled safely and comfortably in your boot, your left hand is less itchy and more painful now... almost like it has a piece of metal slowly heating over it... and through it all you've found that you've somehow become fairly relaxed as the adrenaline leaves your system.

What do you do first?
>>
>>46352157
Masturbate. Furiously.
>>
>>46352157
Use the knife handle as an anal dildo.
>>
>>46352157
Board up all entrances
>>
>>46352157
Burn clothes in bathtub, wash away any blood. Wash Knife. Cut Hair, probably change haircolor.
>>
>>46352189
>>46352193

These both sound like good ideas emotionally, but intellectually there's some part of you reminding you how messed up that would be given the circumstances, and that you have who knows how much time until the cops start looking for you.

>>46352229

You hastily scrabble some furniture in front of your door and windows, you don't have any good wood planks to speak of unless you wrecked your roommates easels and a hammer would draw too much attention to you anyways but this should slow someone down if you get in a bind.

>>46352244

You strip into your underclothes and toss your dirty clothes in the tub, planning to ignite them after cleaning the rest of the blood off of you... you'll need to change your hair... any distinguishing features need to be hidden, but what distinguishing features do you even have besides the weird brand on the back of your left hand. That's easily covered by gloves and...

You're in the middle of washing the knife.

What do you do?
>>
>>46352370
Call your roommate
>>
>>46352244
Something like this. Maybe not BURN the clothes, I dunno, but yeah.
>>
My name is Robert Smith.

I'm 36 and a recovering addict.

I've fuck up my life so bad that I've lost everything And can't even but the Drug that get me by.

I have a knife.

I see a young girl

I plan to rob her at knife point.

But that all went south

No one told me she knew Kung Fu.

Now i lay here with my own knife in my throat.

I'm still alive

The knife is holding most of my blood in.

For the love of god call the police.
>>
>>46352410
You hastily get some clean clothes on... you've gotten the majority of the blood off you... and wander into the kitchen while dialing your roommate Alexis, general artsy creative type, she's majoring specifically in performing arts but she paints and writes too. She's out of town in some travelling theater competition and is set to return in a couple of days.

You sit down in a chair and are adjusting your boots.

"Hey... Lucy... show's about to start... got maybe 5 minutes to chat, what's up?"

What do you say to her?

>>46352427
I laugh because Kung Fu would have been much more humorous than *sudden killer instincts*
>>
>>46352566
"I-I need your help"
>>
>>46352611
She sounds a bit confused, you can practically hear her brow knitting. "Lucy... what's going on? What happened?"

Your belt feels a bit off, you jimmy it around and it feels better fitting.

What do you say or do?
>>
>>46352698
I hug her. "It's been a really hard day... Would you just hug me for a bit?"
>>
>>46352698
I wish her fun at the show and hang up because it would be stupid to make any phone calls now or tell anyone about what happened.
>>
>>46352698
"I-I-I..." hang up before we say something stupid.
>>
>>46352698
Hug roommate, accept mental breakdown, begin crying about how you killed a man and don't know what's wrong . It's going to happen eventually so get it over with now.
>>
>>46352796
Ignore this, >>46352722 made me misread.
>>
>>46352796
Deny everything, why would you ever talk about crimes you committed? Thy have to prove you're guilty don't make it easy for them.

Besides there's no possible way to backtrace this shit to you except for eyewitness/phantom pictures. There shouldn't be any trace of your DNA in their database and you probably didn't leave any fingerprints.
>>
>>46352722
>>46352796

You really really wish you could hug her right now. You really wish you could cry your feelings out. You're not entirely convinced you aren't having a mental breakdown if all this talking to yourself is any indication. But she's on the phone, not in person... which you think would cause a whole slew of other problems.

>>46352757
>>46352787

"I... I... I needed you to listen to me wishing you good luck Alexis..."

She sounds worried now. "Lucy, are you su-"

You hang up and don't catch the last part of her statement.

You set the phone down and pick up a fourth knife.

What do you do?
>>
Given how the QM keeps saying our name's Lucy Cook, has anyone tried, I don't know, saying what Lucy Cook would do?
>>
>>46352877
Prepare to flee, mentally prepare to shed blood for the blood god.
>>
>>46352877
Put away knifes if they're clean of your fingerprints, move our furniture back to the original place. Don't barricade anything and behave like a normal human being.

Drink a cup of Tea to calm down and look up a nice motel or hotel outside of the current state. Leave Roomate a message you will take a vacation and pack your stuff to leave for a few days. Let's look if they have any clues to who you are.
>>
>>46352877
prepare a backpack with food and things to live outside for a while.
>>
>>46352935
>>46352906
>>46352940

You put down the butcher knife you were holding onto, pull the paring knife out of the back of your belt, and take the steak knife out of you right boot. You shudder a bit, and decide to keep a hold of the one that really shouldn't have your fingerprints on it by any means, the knife you got from the mugger.

You slide the endtables and such back to where you think they were before... you were a bit paranoid when you got here but you're clean, your stuff is clean... well... you'll still need to wash or burn the bloody clothes but there's nothing really to lead anyone to you yet.

That said you err on the side of caution, and pack some nonperishable food and a spare set of clothes in a backpack you weren't using. You resist the urge to stick the butchers knife in there as well.

It takes about 10 minutes when all is said and done.
You briefly muse how one of the voices has started... speaking... in third person.

There's a knock on the door.

What do you do?
>>
>>46353076
Ready the blade, soon we shall cull another lamb.
>>
>>46353076

I'm going to approach the door quietly, and look through the doorlens.
>>
>>46353076
Put all weapons and knives away for the moment. After all we cleaned the knife from the murder so it shouldn't be a problem. Ask who's on the door. If it's someone unimportant say you're in the bathroom. Quickly ignite the clothes and then open. If it is police demand their police-passes and tell them you will call the central to ask if they're real police officers. They don't have any right to enter your flat without an order of a judge which will take hours to get and only if there's a clear hint to your involvement in the crime. Ignite the clothes open the window when you're finished to let the smell out and open the door.
>>
>>46353076
Have a knife ready on you, or behind your back, then open.
>>
>>46353128
>>46353104

With your hand at your side, ready to quick draw Your knife in an instant you creep your way towards the door and glance out a side window.

There's two police officers out there, one of them knocks again and calls in. "Ma'am? Are you there?"

They look fairly relaxed, with their guard down, flicking the door open you could probably slit the first ones neck and steal his gun to use on his partner and the man walking down the hall both before anyone knows what hit them.

You could also not do that holy shit.

What do you do?
>>
>>46353206
Do that.
>>
>>46353206

Hold still, and wait for them to go away.
>>
>>46353206
Slit his throat. We have gone down the path of blood.
>>
>>46353206
Don't do that.
>>
>>46353206
Do the thing!
>>
>>46353206
Don't do a thing
>>
>>46353175
It's better to keep a low profile and destroy any connections to the crime that are left.
>>
>>46353228
>>46353239
>>46353269
>>46353285
>>46353291
>>46353393

The voices are conflicted... but it would be... oh so easy and then the problems would go away.

It might make a bunch of noise... but if you were willing to replace the gunshots with a scream that's an option too.. just requires...

It just requires you perform a bloodier and more vicious act which honestly makes your stomach turn about as much as the idea excites you.

You inch towards the door. The police knock again.

A little voice tells you to put Your knife down.

Parting with it isn't an option anymore. On the plus the man down the hall has moved on so that's one less loose en- innocent victim.
>>
>>46353466
Do it now!
>>
>>46353466
SLAY THE LAMB!
>>
>>46353487

All you needed was one push.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vthuJ6dssEE

You yank the door open, and drive the knife into the cops jugular before he can let out a startled "OH!" and toss his corpse aside just in time for his partner to draw his gun and lose a few fingers as you slice your blade in the backswing. He lets out a sharp cry before the lamb is silenced with a quick jab through the eye sockets.

Your name is Lucy Cook.

You throw up.

You throw up a lot.
>>
>>46353591
Drag the bodies inside and try and clean up any blood on the ground.
>>
>>46353591
Smear blood on ourselves and the brand. Refocus, be prepare for more sluaghter.
>>
>>46353648

Your name is Lucy Cook.

You need to catch your breath a little after what just happened.

Your nerves are on edge and you slide the knife back into your boot.

Blood is everywhere. You think you'll have to learn to expect that.

>>46353638

You begin a half assed cleanup job... mostly dragging the bodies in, taking one of the officers guns in case you need it later, and dumping a bucket of red paint Alexis was using for a sunset scene on the floor outside. Perfect cover up.

You get to the routine that you might have started to establish of disrobing, cleaning yourself, and cleaning the knife.

The blood doesn't feel good when it's cold and sticky.

What next?
>>
>>46353806
Check our weapon suply.
>>
>>46353806
Maybe drive away the police car by fishing the keys from the dead bodies just to be safe.
>>
>>46353845

You do a hasty inventory of what you think you have based on what you seem to be picking up while spacing out.

-a handgun with 2 clips of 12 bullets.
-at least 4 kitchen knives of various sizes and sharpness's.
-Your Knife.
-a bedsheet. You stuff it in the backpack.
Oh, and one last thing.
-the very real possibility that you're going to throw up again.

>>46353951

Fishing once more through the unceremonious corpse pile you've made... you find several sets of keys, a couple look like car keys but you're not sure which one goes to the cruiser yet.

What do you do?
>>
>>46354074
Prepare to find a secluded location for meditation to calm the mind and spirit. Carry two knives,and a handgun with one clip.
>>
>>46354074
Get to the car and drive it into some alley far away from your apartment.
>>
>>46354150
>>46354192

You look to the mess you've made of the apartment. When this gets traced back to you... and there's no god damn way you're getting out of this one scotch free... they'll know you live here anyways... and also that it's the crime scene. With your vomit in the hall.

You grab the backpack and strap it to your back, you leave one clip behind, hoping you won't need the bullets, and manage to conceal three knives on your person and two more in the bag. Some deep part of you whispers that you can never have too many knives, quieter than the voices but more honey-sweet.

You make your way out of the apartment and down to the connected parking lot, zeroing in on the police cruiser. It takes a few tries but you find the right key and do your best to look like you're supposed to be doing this.

You toss the bag in the back and start driving.

You vehemently ignore the knowledge that hitting a particular lampost just right would blow up a tanker killing 12 that you can see and wrecking the road in front of you.

You aren't far from the edge of the city... there are lots of unregistered parks and campsites out there... alternatively, it's easy to get lost downtown or the mall... you consider that despite it being a cliche.. you could maybe head down to the docks and make use of the currently empty and mostly abandoned warehouses down there. Or maybe the voices have another idea.

Where do you want to go?

Where do you want to go?
>>
>>46354445
Head towards the park and campsites. There we shall reside.
>>
>>46354445
park and campsites it is
>>
>>46354481
>>46354541

You drive out of town, leaving the sirens off, there's no need to draw attention to yourself.

You turn on the radio on a whim to pass the time and are, of course, tuned into the police frequency... these two guys... ah shit, you don't even know any of your victims names... these two guys must have been fairly attentive workers, not even switching to a music station or anything.

Turns out there's a bit of a manhunt going on. From chatter you pick up you can discern that the previous owner of Your Knife was found a while ago following the call from the lady at the phone booth... alongside a rough description describing you much taller and with more knives than you had at the time... this started a small canvas, but when Officers Gary and Stan, as you learn by the fact that they're the only two who aren't reporting in... gave radio silence from going to check on what might have been a prank call from a college girl from out of town... well... they found your apartment shortly after you left and the hunt's gotten a bit personal.

Your stolen wheels are probably losing their incognito status.

You're about a quarter of the way out of town.

What do you do?
>>
>>46354711
Ditch the car pretty soon and try to walk the rest of the way, blending in with the crowd if needed.
>>
>>46354711
Drop the ride, walk the path.
>>
>>46354752
>>46354764

With a sigh you pull over into a McDonalds parking lot... or something of the sort, it's some fast food place, you just aren't hungry enough to pay attention.

You had hoped it wouldn't come to walking, but here it is. On the plus, as long as you keep your hand in your pocket, you have no distinctive features, never before have you been so happy to be plain... and they have no idea what kind of clothes you're wearing.

Two perks in your favor.

The walk is slower though, and it's a bit distracting, getting close enough to people that you could knock one over and cause Rube Goldberg reaction that ends in the deaths of everyone nearby who doesn't duck behind a particular column and results in you being stuck in a hole afterwords.

You are almost halfway to the edge of the city, and you can hear a siren coming up the way.

What do you do?
>>
>>46354920
Duck, cover, observe.
>>
>>46354920
Try and look as unspecial as possible if there's a group of people still, otherwise try and hide in an alley, or similar.
>>
>>46354991
>>46354976

You're in downtown, fairly late in the evening, a little farther and it would be residential but you can still take refuge in the swarm of people that you could end with two or three well placed knives and a single bullet.

The police car slows down a bit before continuing it's drive, but you're just another curious face in the crowd. You continue the walk, the residential district feels more open... more visible but also with more room for you to navigate if things go wrong. You consider how this entire day has been a conga line of things going wrong, and take a moment to rest.

At this point, you could probably stick to the road or start taking the unbeaten and overlooked path through peoples yards.

You are three quarters of the way out of the city.

What do you do?
>>
>>46354920
Continue walking along, pretending to be a normal girl. We certainly aren't a normal girl now.
>>
>>46355150
>>46355139
Don't cut through the yards. There may be fewer people that way, but those the do see you will be much more suspicious of your presence. Corinne walking the streets and pretending to be normal.
>>
>>46355139
Stay on the road.
>>
>>46355187

You continue your walk down the street. You get a few looks, but they don't linger for long. You hear a dog barking at one house as you pass by it, the police don't seem to be going this far out, or they just haven't gotten around to it yet.

When the sidewalk ends you continue to walk along the highway, until you branch off into the forest and begin looking for somewhere to make shelter.

>>46355150

The voices can say that again... you think something's woken up.

Something ancient.

Something horrifying.

Something bored.

And with that, I leave off for the night. This took an interesting direction, but I need to break off and do other things for a while in order to keep the creative juices flowing. I'll try to return sometime around noon tomorrow... unless you guys think a later time would be better, cause I'm up for negotiation on this matter. Also tell me what you think so far.
>>
>>46355337
Hehehehehe, blood for the blood god, more lambs to slaughter.[\spoiler]
>>
>>46355367

Always an option. Not the option Lucy necessarily wants to take, but She does. ;))
>>
>>46355337
We bid Lucy Cook, the girl we were, a tearful and fearful farewell as we delve deep into the forest in search of shelter.

((Eerie and interesting. Hope to participate tomorrow!))
>>
>>46352157
Go for a shower and a change of clothes.
Put bloodsoaked clothes in a bin-liner.
Wipe down knife, then dip it in bleach.
Rinse and wipe the shower in bleach.
Stop and think, contact anyone you were supposed to meet or see in the next few hours and make excuses for non-attendance.
>>
Eyo, put in the effort to archive the thread to suptg: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/46351268/
>>
File: Partner.png (494 B, 38x58) Image search: [Google]
Partner.png
494 B, 38x58
I didn't expect us to go murder-knife happy on the first part of this.

Can't wait for more.
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.