[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do Eldar ever turn to the other chaos gods in a bid to save themselves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1458585353657.gif (1 MB, 320x161) Image search: [Google]
1458585353657.gif
1 MB, 320x161
Do Eldar ever turn to the other chaos gods in a bid to save themselves from slaneesh?
>>
>>46349102
Yes
>>
>>46349102
Yes, that's basically how the eldar daemonic princes on crone worlds came into being.
>>
>>46349294
>citation needed
Not so much doubting you as having never seen it before and wanting to.
>>
>>46349102
Yes, Crone World Eldar turned to Slaanesh.

I've always wanted to model some Khornate Eldar who turned to him to escape Slaanesh.
>>
>>46349555
Dark eldar path of the incubus a farseer falls to tzeentch because he played right into the changer of ways hands. Happened on a crone world. Also farseer became a daemon prince then was quickly killed
>>
>>46349890
I thought he was a warlock that ended up getting possessed.
At least that was my understanding, wonder if Morr ended up joining the world spirit or was eaten by She who Thirsts
>>
>>46349102

Related question: are traps beholden to Slaanesh or Tzeentch?
>>
>>46350147
Hate to give the obvious answer, but Slanesh.
My interpretation is that elder god alignment had more to do with the end goal and a trap's end goal is not to sit there and go 'all according to plan'
>>
>>46350248

But what about the reveal? You're at a bar, you pick up a beautiful girl, bring her back to your apartment and then OMFG THERES A PENIS!?! And then you get aroused, and then seduced, and then give into your carnal desires.

That sounds like a forbidden rendezvous between the two Powers rather than competition between them. A liaison, if you will.
>>
>>46350147
>>46351383

dude, Tzeentch and Slaanesh LOVE liasing.

there's even a place where their realms get all mixed together. it's called "The Screaming Vortex"

shit is bananas
>>
>>46349715
>Crone World Eldar turned to Slaanesh
> turned to him to escape Slaanesh
just as planned
>>
If they can turn to chaos why not turn to the emperor?
>>
>>46354512
He was a huge retard.
>>
>>46354549
so what? He is still the best psyker ever.
>>
>>46354512
1. Arrogance.
2. I don't think the "Big E is a god-tier warp entity who singlehandedly keeps the Four out of the Materium" thing is that widely known. Maybe among the Harlequins, but that's it, and they have Cegorach for that anyway.
3. Rampant xenophobia is one of the few parts of the Imperium that was the Emperor's doing, he believed that other species should be made into client states if not slaves to humanity. I doubt he would give the Eldar anything even if they did verenate him.
4. Did I mention the arrogance?
>>
>>46354512
Because many of them met him.

One man thought that walking into a burning building was a better fate than spending time with the Emperor.
>>
I hate myself on so many different levels and every day my players choose not to ask me to continue out campaign I legitimately consider more and more telling them I went innawoods and blowing my brains out somewhere far away. This game is everything to me and so far I haven't even gotten them interested. I gave all six of them two weeks to write me a brief background for their character, and of them all only one went though instead of asking me to write for them or just not showing up or replying.

If I can't even briefly entertain a group of assholes biased to at least vaguely like whatever I do for them, I'm a broken human being who needs to be knocked off the planet.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.