[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is there a collection of all frostgrave rules online?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Undead-Attack[1].jpg (393 KB, 2048x1051) Image search: [Google]
Undead-Attack[1].jpg
393 KB, 2048x1051
is there a collection of all frostgrave rules online?
>>
This rules are so cheap, how poor can you be to pirate them?
>>
>>46329729
We used to have a regular frostgrave friday with an OP with lots of useful information, but the hype started to die out and the threads stopped making it past 10 posts without dieing.
>>
>>46330019
sad news.
>>
>>46329729
when making a magic attack and it says

the unit suffers a 5+ attack do they mean D20 +5 damage ? ?
>>
>>46332276
It is resolved as any standard attack, adding the d20+5 and compare it against your opponents roll. If the d20+5 beats your opponents roll, then what the attack rolled is subtracted by the opponent's armor value, and the difference is damage.
>>
>>46332370
okay so a grenade with 3+ shooting attack is actually not that potent
>>
>>46332422
It's potent enough. But even with a +7 attack you can roll terrible and not get any damage off. That's one of the things that balances this game out.
>>
>>46332479
can i create a scroll absorb knowledge and use it in the game to gain 50 experience?

i know this costs spells but if both rolls succeed i would get a free level each game.
>>
>>46329729
are you allowed to buy an weapon for your soldiers for 5 cg or is that 1 item slot solely for magic shenanigans?
>>
>>46333300
Soley for magic shenangians, also soldiers can only take magic arms and armor that are upgrades of arms and armor they already have.
>>
>>46334939
what happens if i use enchantment weapon on a guy, use that other spell to make it magic and then next game i do it again for another piece he is wearing and make that magic to. is he forced to drop one ?
>>
>>46330019
Too bad. Back in the day Mordheim was one of the most fun games I played. I was hoping a sucessor would catch on
>>
>>46330019
>but the hype started to die out and the threads stopped making it past 10 posts without dieing.I was wondering if i just always missed them...

>>46337852
it does. frostgrave is doing well. there just isn't a whole lot to talk about since the setting is pretty bare bones and it's all about your dudes. so miniature and scenery wip are the topics mostly. but since they are about to release the third plastic kit, have announced another two expansions and teased some conversion kits, it's save to say it does really well.
>>
>>46338668
Oh good glad to hear that. Especially since the other game I'm interested in, Kings of War, seems kinda dead too, at least based on posting
>>
File: Saeed.jpg (59 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Saeed.jpg
59 KB, 250x250
>>46338668
>frostgrave is doing well
>>
>>46340460
The internet is not real, and /tg/ is really /mtg/, /40k/, /quest/, and /everyone_else/, most definitely not divided evenly.
>>
>>46329729
>is there a collection of all frostgrave rules online?

That would be the Osprey store, or RPGNow. Seriously, the rules are the cheap part.
>>
>>46340547
Manufacturing in plastic is by far the most expensive way to make minis in terms of investment costs for the company. So yeah. If a company sees enough potential in a product line to go for that it's a safe bet to say they're doing well with it.
The only other game by Osprey that got more than one book was in her Majesty's name. Frostgrave is gonna get a third book.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.