[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Homebrew Weapons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: dragonslayer-greatbow-on-hand.jpg (23 KB, 300x471) Image search: [Google]
dragonslayer-greatbow-on-hand.jpg
23 KB, 300x471
What homebrew weapon do you/does your GM always put in?

>Doesn't matter what setting, we always find at least one of these
>>
For what purpose?
A bow is just a spring. You build the spring according to your strength. If you want a 500 pound bow because you're that strong you should be able to do it with common resources without a problem.
>>
>>46328307
My GM always puts in a magic boomerang and a hookshot.

He prefers the hookshot over the clawshot because he keeps telling me that Twilight Princess was garbage. I thought it was okay at best, but whatever. This just means that when we hit an enemy with the hookshot, it deals piercing damage.
>>
I always put in a pair of high heels enchanted with something useful, only of the entire party is male. Just love to see the group of burly men fight over who can wear the pink high-heels.
>>
>>46328474
What a shitlord.
I bet he didn't even equip iron boots, depleated magic armor, and the ball and chain for maximum speed.
>>
>>46328676
Terrible GM.
>>
File: wmd.gif (35 KB, 580x420) Image search: [Google]
wmd.gif
35 KB, 580x420
>>46328307
I've been wanting to put one of these together, but the games I'm in never run long enough
>>
>>46328676
Does attunement grant the ability to walk at a reasonable speed without snapping an ankle?
>>
>>46329819
No but they do make your butt look real nice
>>
>>46329819
Nope. They do grant flying for 15 min/day though.
>>
>>46328676
disgusting
>>
>>46328676
Genius
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.