[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's so bad about having a "rape baby" back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47
File: 1bbcfc7ced6dda13e9390ce44716192f.jpg (415 KB, 1750x1313) Image search: [Google]
1bbcfc7ced6dda13e9390ce44716192f.jpg
415 KB, 1750x1313
What's so bad about having a "rape baby" back ground anyway? As long as you don't fetishise it then surely "my face remind my mother of my father, so she always looked upon me with mixed emotions so I decided to leave" seem as good of a reason for adventuring as any? It even has built in plot hook of you finding your father for bonding/revenge for the DM.
>>
>>46327965
>bonding
>with the man who raped your mother

The problem with the rape baby is that it's a boring cliche and transparent attempt to add some "drama" to a story.
>>
Some people dislike cliches on principle. These people are stupid.

Your idea is fine.
>>
>>46327965
So you're just playing a Half-orc?
>>
>>46327989
This.

It could be don well. It never is. It's short hand for [insert drama here] in the character background and an excuse for taking levels in the class edgemaster.
>>
>>46327989
>>bonding
>>with the man who raped your mother
Not every culture views rape the same way. Granted, if it was a barbarian thug who attacked the village then you wouldn't want to bond with him.
But if it's a lord who took what was legally his, then that is a very different story.
>>
Same reason anyone sane in /tg/ shies away from other emotionally charged sexual topics - it's uncomfortable, relies too much on a type of drama that only really WORKS if people are uncomfortable with it to begin with, and it brings all kinds of implications and unfortunate asides with it.

Keep your lewd topics to your ERPs, and if you MUST have a backstory involving stuff like that, keep it to yourself. Nobody said you have to tell the other players/GMs everything about your character anyway.
>>
File: ramsay-1024.jpg (229 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
ramsay-1024.jpg
229 KB, 1024x576
>>46327989
>>46328036
It happens
>>
>>46327965
And of course the anime picture of a nun crying over being pregnant with a rapist's baby made sure to give the nun curvy thighs and an outfit that shows off her legs.

Weeb shit, not even once.
>>
>>46328036
Well, of course you'd want to bond with him if he was rich. That was Ramsay's mom's deal.
>>
>>46328094
>>46328070
Boltonmind
>>
>>46327965
Well, it might actually be an interesting character development if the character's mother had always been abusive or somesuch, but upon discovering their rapist father he actually accepts his long lost child for who they are.

So they can either be happy with someone who raped their mother, or unhappy with someone who took care of them when things were hard.
>>
>>46328093
Do the nuns in your setting not wear dresses that are slit at the thigh?
>>
>>46328093
An orc baby too, if that art style is as familiar as it seems...
>>
>>46328136
>"Father?"
>"Yes, son?"
>"Can someone be loved even if he's a rapist?"
>"I believe so with all my heart."
>"That's good, because I just raped your wife."
>"What?!"
>"Now we're even."
>>
It turns out your father was actually a God being forced to walk the Earth. Foreseeing his imminent death he spawned a score of mortal progeny.
>>
>>46327965
>What's so bad about having a "rape baby" back ground anyway?
Feminists instill the idea in us from birth that rape* is worse than murder (then why don't rape victims commit suicide en masse? Men are more likely to commit suicide after a divorce than women after rape).

There is literally nothing wrong with a rape baby background and if a genocidal warlord is A-Okay in your setting but implied rape is going too far you need to rethink your priorities. For fucks sake, FATAL literally has a spell solely dedicated to making dicks explode. Tell me with a straight face that this is fine but implied rape is going too far.

*note that 'made to penetrate' is separate from rape according to the CDC
>>
File: priestess3.jpg~original.jpg (54 KB, 450x675) Image search: [Google]
priestess3.jpg~original.jpg
54 KB, 450x675
>>46328093
Ragnarok Online priestess dress is just too arousing, no wonder people want to rape them all the time.
>>
>>46328184
>FATAL
I don't think that anyone here has ever tried to claim that FATAL is A-Okay.

Except Virt but look what happened to him.
>>
>>46328194

The Japanese are weird when it comes to their understanding of Christianity.
>>
>>46328258
I'd say the're no different than the Western understanding of Buddhism, Taoism and Shintoism. Buddhism as practised by white people is downright cringeworthy, and the other two just translate to "cool symbols in ninja movies" most of the time. It's the same for Japan: a crucifix just looks "cool" to them.

And Ragnarok Online is from South Korea, a country that's about a quarter Christian
>>
>>46328258
>implying miko outfits aren't fetishes too
You are confusing intentionally sexualized story elements for factual statements.
Should I point out how ridiculous the armor is on 90% of the images that can be found in the character art threads?
The latter 10% being photographs of actual suits of armor.
>>
>>46328258
Because the sexy latex nun costume is totally unheard of in western countries.
>>
>>46328279
>a quarter Christian

Wow really? Does that include the moonies? You know that religion that do the mass marriage thing in stadiums.
>>
File: smug fuckin archer.png (210 KB, 577x518) Image search: [Google]
smug fuckin archer.png
210 KB, 577x518
Because "rape as drama" is rarely done well. Especially by an amateur like the average fa/tg/uy.
>>
File: High Priest.jpg (729 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
High Priest.jpg
729 KB, 1024x768
>>46328194
>In the early days of RO when a Priest died you could see her panties
How lewd of the Koreans.
>>
>>46328184
>Women can't rape men because the Center for Disease Control says so

This is literally worse than the fact that you seem to think nothing is wrong with playing FATAL.
>>
>>46327965
It depends on how mature your gaming group is. With a mature group, there's no reason why being a child or rape would be a problem any more than any other situation or backstory. The player likely has a good reason for choosing such a background, and the group will make it a point to allow them to highlight it and treat the subject with the respect it deserves (whatever that happens to be).

The problem is that most groups are not that mature. Some are just kids going for the drama of "I'm a child of RAAAAAPE!" Some don't care and are just tossing the subject out there to stand out. Some are actively trying to cause problems, like suddenly standing out and stopping people from killing monsters/encouraging fights with monsters with the rape being the excuse.

The tricky part is that, if we are going with the idea of a random pickup group, there will likely be at least one immature player at the table and so such topics aren't going to go over well. It works best with a mature group, who know each other and know how far to take things. But "Would you with a group" generally doesn't assume with the specific, familiar group a person might be participating in.
>>
>>46328384
Everything is rarely done well by the average fa/tg/uy, that's what makes them average.
>>
>>46328411
>Women can't rape men because the Center for Disease Control says so
That's not what I'm saying you braindead retard. I'm merely saying that victims of female-on-male rape (who are almost as numerous as male-on-female rape victims) are generally not considered to be rape victims because most legal and social definitions of rape exclude the possibility of men being raped.

Don't blame me, blame the medical and legal authorities. Blame the policy makers of our so-called "patriarchy".
>>
>>46327965
Why?
>>
>>46328215
What happened to him?
>>
>>46328184
It comes down to selfish reasons. Fairly affluent women with free time to blog are somewhat more likely to be raped than murdered, so they see it as closer to home. It's exactly the same as how I think talking in movie theaters is worse than murder.
>>
File: virt is kill all hail nip moot.jpg (28 KB, 496x198) Image search: [Google]
virt is kill all hail nip moot.jpg
28 KB, 496x198
>>46328597
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/42780325/

Same as happened to Jim Profit. It was a good day.
>>
>>46328597
>What happened to him?
He made one shitpost too many, got a highly public permaban, and then sprayed butthurt all over his blog (yes, Virt has a blog) talking about how it was time for him to move on and stop trolling on 4chan.

Then once he figured out how to reset his IP he was back trolling on 4chan. It was all pretty funny.
>>
>>46328557
You realize that conception of rape has existed since olden days, when the patriarchy literally meant women could not hold power or own property unless every single man in their family died and they didn't ever get married.
>>
File: More Kender for You Sir.jpg (26 KB, 300x259) Image search: [Google]
More Kender for You Sir.jpg
26 KB, 300x259
I wonder how many triggers I can fit into a backstory while still being semi-serious. Rape baby is a good start (put in a trigger before he's even born!) but we can do more. How about child abuse, along with a negative portrayal of a homosexual? Raised in a dangerous community with racial conflict and police violence. Abandoned by his mother because he reminds her of rape, her saying she wishes she aborted him but him objecting that his parentage is not his fault, crying as he walks away from his home. His rapist father being kinder to him than his mother. The character growing up loving and admiring an extremist radical priest, who has unpopular, highly conservative views, which he taught this character from early childhood.

Come on /tg/, what else can you think of.
>>
>>46327989
Maybe you're not a nice person.
>>
>>46328784
Yes? And our conception of women and their property rights has changed yet our conception of rape has not. Welcome to the fundamental problem of feminism: the idea that our social views on gender should radically change... only in so far as women are concerned.

Oh, and don't forget that this was also a time where "buggery" and sodomy were capital offenses. The end result was the same: you were punished as if you were a rapist. Now that we have LGBTQUAOMGWTFBBQBTFOTBHFAM acceptance, what happened to that?

This problem arose from a significant problem: the idea that our ancestors were morons and their ideas had no inherrent worth: the idea that their society had no gender balance and just oppressed women because it's fun and they were evil. Instead we need to accept that they saw men and women as different and therefore gave them different rights and obligations: a woman could not vote or hold property because she was not expected to defend her right to vote or own property in a war.
>>
>>46327989
>>bonding
>>with the man who raped your mother
hey, it worked for Zeus and Hercules
>>
>>46328194
>no bum ribbon
newb
>>
>>46328880
>muh moral relativism!
>>
>>46328967
To be fair, Zeus and his swan slong were equal opportunity discriminators. A mutual dislike of Hera likely helped too.
>>
>>46328967
>olympians raping someone
>ever
It's their world. They can decide what is rape and what is not.
>>
>>46327965

at this point you might as well keep it easy say your black its basically the same you still wont know your father
>>
>>46327965

It gets you Shadow the Edgehog tier tosses like Archaon the Everemo.
>>
>>46329144
Anon, the OP is Carnac. He doesn't give a shit.
>>
>>46329144
Not really.
>>
>>46329041
Notice that I'm talking about laws rather than morals. If anything I'm talking about legal relativism and yes: laws are indeed very relative. What is correct is not always legal and what is incorrect is not always illegal (and vice versa). For example: an unfaithful wife can actually greatly benefit from a divorce.
>>
>>46328880
The credible feminists I know hate that kind of thing too. Gender roles suck whether they're "women should stay at home and care for the house" or "men can't be raped and if they are they're not real men."

The problem is that, like everything else, they're drowned out by a couple of crazy people on the internet who pretend to be the majority.
>>
>>46329197
>credible feminists
I'd laugh if those who do it for free wouldn't ban me for it.
>>
>>46329240
>Christina Hoff Somers (The Factual Feminist)

>>46327965
Unless you do it correctly the plot point will come off as lazy storytelling for the sake of cheap drama and edge points.
If it must be done do it in a subtle manner as in never talk about it unless it comes up in conversation who the PCs parents were.

Have the character not answer directly such as "My parents weren't exactly a happy couple"
>>
>>46329171
The problem is that the law is often what is socially acceptable, and thus the two go hand in hand. Sure, not nearly everyone that lived in the ancient world suppressed women because they were evil (which is a wrong view), but they almost universally had objective reasons why they supported it, even if it wasn't a conscious desire, on top of the subjective moral standards they had (as opposed to objective standards).

It did sound like you were excusing cultural relativism before, so sorry m8.

>>46329197
This pretty much. I also agree that the rad fems are bullshit.

Like the anon said before, the idea that a man cannot be raped is a patriarchal view. Thus, I really don't understand when people bitch about feminists ignoring it when those specific feminists that do ignore it are rad fems.
>>
All you tedious faggots having that reddit time when you could be talking about railing a pregger nun. You should all be thrown onto a chinese escalator.
>>
>>46328557
>victims of female-on-male rape are generally not considered to be rape victims
And that really fucked up, fortunately there are associations fighting that kind of prejudice like feminists.
>>
>>46329435
If anything MRA are worried about that. The problem is that MRA has become an insult, probably because they enroach on the market feminists have made for themselves: the victim market.

It's also why in Germany feminists protested against the ban on male circumcision: if male circumcision is treated as genital mutilation, that draws away attention from female circumcision. Because if we treat broken ankles as an injury, we'll stop treating broken knees.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_Schwarzer
>>
>>46327965
Nothing beyond making people assblasted, which isn't really "bad" anyway.
>>
>>46327965
There's nothing at all wrong with it but for the sake of your own sanity, it's worth clearing with your GM and other players. If they're a bunch of clucking, squeamish sorts who can't seperate fantasy drama from reality, then perhaps you're better taking yourself elsewhere.
>>
>>46328093
>>
File: 1457132008299.png (226 KB, 795x464) Image search: [Google]
1457132008299.png
226 KB, 795x464
>>46329435
>like feminists.

And Islam is a religion of peace too, right anonymous?
>>
>>46328179
AND NOW THEY MUST FIGHT TO THE DEATH TO INHERIT HIS POWER.
>>
File: 1411638009669.jpg (56 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
1411638009669.jpg
56 KB, 640x426
>>46329435
I'll take rape over being represented by a Marxist disinfo movement anyday.
>>
Its usually better to have it just be a one night stand with a passer-through that becomes apparent a couple weeks latter. Dad doesn't know he spawned a kid, largely the same range of themes you can hoist into your character but less immediately transparent.
>>
>>46328258
It seems a lot nicer than other countries' take on religion. It's more casual. Going to a church or a shrine is like going to a restaurant - you go there to have a particular experience, and it has absolutely no bearing on your identity, nor does it come with the expectation of absolute brand loyalty. It's why Sailor mars can somehow go to Catholic school and also be a miko.
>>
>>46329281
It would be less cliched if the player character were either of the other two people in that situation. Why not play a mother who abandoned her family to get away from her rape baby and the husband who stubbornly insists on raising the little shit as his own and not leaving it out for the wolves? Or why not play someone who had a fling with a woman while they were both drunk as shit, and now he's accused of a rape he can't be certain he's innocent of and has a child he's not allowed to see?
>>
File: tumblr_n0ta1oy8tI1rjzvwoo1_500.jpg (173 KB, 491x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0ta1oy8tI1rjzvwoo1_500.jpg
173 KB, 491x750
>>46327965
Is it okay to have rape in my background if my character is an adopted female and raped her adoptive brother while possessed by her hag of a mother (literally a hag, not figurative)?
>>
>>46330363
You could have at least posted the spoilered version.
>>
>>46330445
Did your brother get pregnant?
>>
>>46330557
God I hope not.
>>
>>46330304
Animist religions tend to be more informal and laid back. It's part of how Abrahamic faiths were able to destroy them so easily.
>>
>>46330614
Except that most of the animist religions actually absorbed the Christian pantheon and still exist just fine today.
>>
>>46328036
The lord raping random village women because they were allowed thing was a myth bro.
>>
File: 1443943583527.jpg (187 KB, 800x1115) Image search: [Google]
1443943583527.jpg
187 KB, 800x1115
>>46330363
This is so sad and kind of hot.
>>
>>46330763
But Braveheart told me they started a war because of this.
>>
why has tg been so obsessed with rape lately?
>>
>>46330811
Dunno, that girl threads are also at an all time high.

Someone just wants to shit up the place.
>>
>>46327965
I'll bite. You're the guy who's been making all the fetish threads in the last few days, for gods sake, can you just go and fap
>>
>>46327965

Because it's cringy as fuck to hear some pasty dweeb say that, plus it makes most people uncomfortable.

>bonding with man who raped your mom

Even if you say it was just a background story, This has magical realm shit written all over it
>>
>>46330832
I honestly think it is some rapefag's thinly veiled fetish posting
>>
>>46330811
lately?
>>
>>46330363
I'm not sure I understand what happened in that last panel.

Did she kill her mother?
>>
>>46329390
Would pregnant nuns of a fertility goddess be considered magical realmish?

In context it's part of the elven people's attempt to fend off extinction due to the sterility.

It buys them some time but their day is over and they are raiding away.
>>
>>46330304
Its not uncommon for people in the west to go to a Catholic school and not be terribly religious either. They're often better funded and operated than other schools in inner-city/small town public schools due to them being funded by the larger archdiocese
>>
>>46331072
From the looks of it, her mother likely died from ill health.
It looks like she was socially ostracized because of the half-dragon baby, and so had no steady income, sufficient food supply, or support for when she became ill.
>>
>>46331072
Her mother was sick and died from an illness.
>>
>>46331155
But there's the presumption that students there must be exclusively Catholic and go to church every week. I get the feeling that if a student at an American Catholic school were at the same time moonlighting as a Shintoist priestess, some nun would have a ruler with her name on it.
>>
>>46330763
>>46330804
There is a difference between the prima nocti rights and going around raping women. But guess what, Prima Nocti is very discreted by modern historians as widespread thing. French push it to english, English say only scottish did it, Scotland says the English lords did it in scotland. Then the English again come and say is a charlemagne tradition that started in french and if english lords did it, they were the noman (read French) ones, not the saxon blood ones.

Truth is, creating resentment with the lower classes to get your dick wet is a bad idea when you can get your dick wet by offering them money to wet your dick. Killing peasants cost money and in a catholic culture you might need to kill peasants if you go around raping daughters. I would preach about Chivalry because that was also a thing, or religion because that was too a thing, but /tg/ is mostly skeptical so I give the pragmatic arguments. It's just stupid to be abusive to the lower classes. In a time without police and strong centralized power even more stupid than it is today. And even today they try to smokescreen any abuse of the rich over the poor by putting the blame on 'the system'. You can't do that without /tv/ and radio.
>>
>>46327965
Actually that's perfectly alright for a Half Orc.
Go out in the world at a young age thinking its the right thing to do.

Maybe you were a 14-16 year old training to be a monk even and you left your temple in this pursuit of justice knowing that it would bring shame to the order but making up for the burden of your existence to the one who brought you into this world is more important.
>>
>>46331270
>Chivalry because that was also a thing

lol nah
>>
>>46331285
I've seen this character 85,000 times.
>>
>>46330304
This is dumb and patronizing. Like you want to say eastern people don't have 'real religion'. Doesn't matter if you try to paint the lack of actual belief and cultural impact of religion as being 'enlighted'. Saying that eastern people religion has no bearing in their identity is stupid. Religion built Japan admnistrative system, and china's social classes. For example.
>>
>>46331310
Replace the word Orc with Drow or Elf...

Who the fuck plays Monk?
>>
>>46331310
What, did somebody in your party need keep remaking the same character again and again because he kept dying?
>>
>>46331365
Well, yes actually.

>>46331362
A lot of people I've played with, all of them have been half-orcs.

ALL anyone I play with plays are fucking half-orcs. Trying to make up for their terrible rape parent/races awfulness.
>>
File: construct.jpg (737 KB, 1002x2289) Image search: [Google]
construct.jpg
737 KB, 1002x2289
>>46328036
>Not every culture views rape the same way.

This. Rape is
1. natural
2. a social construct
>>
>>46330811
I know, I miss the dragonfags and vorefags
They were at least pretty blatant about what they wanted
>>
>>46331270
Well rich and powerful people can get away with shitty behaviour, but it's different from having the right to do shitty things.
So if a noble man raped a lower class women, this would probably have been settled discretely with some compensation. And if the girl got pregnant, it's always possible to marry her to whoever before it shows and pretend everything is fine.
But all that as nothing to do with "prima nocti rights" or any institutionalized rape privilege.

>>46331292
Let's said it was trying to be a thing, and some people believe it sincerely.
>>
>>46331432
That's an interesting dilemma you have.
>>
>>46330363
got sauce?
>>
>>46331432
>A lot of people I've played with, all of them have been half-orcs.
Is this to mess with you?
Do you play a certain type of character that sticks out in a party of only half-orcs?
Like an elf or half-elf?
>>
>>46331108
It would be mine.
>>
>>46331497
To die? I really don't get vore fags.
>>
>>46327965
>What's so bad about having a "rape baby" back ground anyway? As long as you don't fetishise it then surely "my face remind my mother of my father, so she always looked upon me with mixed emotions so I decided to leave" seem as good of a reason for adventuring as any? It even has built in plot hook of you finding your father for bonding/revenge for the DM.
Same reason I'll kick out your Parents Are Ded LOL background.

It's lazy, overdone and a shoddy excuse to not think up your backstory.
>>
>>46328065
>Nobody said you have to tell the GM everything about your character anyway.

Oh yes you do fucking well have to tell the GM. It's his job to know everything about the characters so he can plan the game. He needs to know your backstory for the same reason he needs a copy of your character sheet: so he can build scenarios that challenge your character and give them moments to shine.
>>
>>46331432
Make every pnj half orcs too.
They're their other half orc!

> The orcs where ordered to rape or be executed by whatever previous evil warlord.
> Repentant PTSD orcs everywhere
> Orc veterans against war
>>
>>46331292
Just because you are a cynical edgelord don't mean that everyone was. Just as today you have people who try to be decent, back then you had people who tried to be decent, If you head can fit around those concepts, maybe you should give being less stupid a try.
>>
>>46327965
Nothing really other than the standard issues with overly edgy backgrounds, which is usually that people don't want to actively deal with in roleplay rape/brutal murder/child abuse/etc.

Topics that aren't comfortable to discuss in casual conversation often aren't comfortable at the gaming table either.

Of course it could work in the right group/setting, but that's not really generic campaign material for most people / settings
>>
>>46329561
>in Germany feminists protested against the ban on male circumcision
Feminists should be sent to the camps. The """""liberals""""" were against banning circumcision in my country too.
>>
>>46331352
And absolutely nothing happened after ancient times to change the role of religion in China and Japan. It's been just smooth sailing since then, and the way people there feel about religion now is just the same as it was a thousand years ago.
>>
>>46327965
i'm going to be called out for this shit.
but my favoirite character i ever made was a half orc family who's 2nd generation. his mom was a human town gaurd his dad was a half orc cleric of Cayden Callian. they got together because the mom was the only women who drink the Dad under.
He lived a really nice life for a Half-Orc, and became a Bard t of Cayden Callian, married a Brewer, and defeated tyranny.
>>
>>46331716
>noble savage orc only rapes someone because they'll both be killed if he doesn't
That's giving me flashbacks to a really shitty webcomic.
>>
>>46327965
It can be done well, but it depends on your group.
>>
File: Men_Laughing_With_Salad2.jpg (138 KB, 302x397) Image search: [Google]
Men_Laughing_With_Salad2.jpg
138 KB, 302x397
>>46328179
>God
>death
He was a bitch
>>
>>46331804
In the case of Japan, this is largely true. In the case of china, outside industrial centers (and in many cases, in them) it hasn't changed all that much. The political elite may have changed, the people really didn't.
>>
>>46331685
Nope. There's plenty of things the GM doesn't need to know about a character. An outline of their past is good enough. A GM shouldn't need to know that their sister inherited the family farm thirty years ago, is married, has three kids, while his three brothers either started their own farms (x2) or went on to become a tailor in a nearby town.

All he needs to know is that they're halfway across the continent, that my character writes her sister once and awhile but she doesn't write back, and they're never going home.

Nor does he need to know that they read penny dreadfuls and those wild explorer's tales in the night hours because elves don't require sleep. Or that they have a fondness for cornbread or that they keep a diary which I update in a physical copy after each session.
>>
>>46331716
I always like the orc mom, human father, mix.
"How drunk was he?" "Not very, turns out he'll screw anything that shows some interest." "Seriously?" "Yep." - and that was how we explained the half elf and the half orc in the party being siblings.
>>
>>46330363
I'm not saying, that she deserved it, because no one deserves to be raped, but holy shit she was retarded to fight a dragon like that.
>>
File: 1456217885264.png (68 KB, 301x203) Image search: [Google]
1456217885264.png
68 KB, 301x203
>>46332029
>"Seriously?" "Yep."
>>
>>46332034
She attempted to murdered sapient being. I see no evidence that the dragon deserved death.
>>
>>46327965
If someone shows up with a character that was raised by a single mother who was never able to give them adequate parental love due to unresolved resentment of their father, I'm going to look at them a little weird.
There are already far too many damaged people using this hobby as a way to subject other people to their neuroses; I think we ought to take an opportunity to eject such people from our groups when they present themselves so openly.
>>
>>46328093
To be fair, that's Ragnarok Online and it's a tentacle rape baby. I recognize the artist.
>>
>>46327989
Jesus preached the love of God didn't he?
>>
>>46331243
Not really. The kids just have to be signed up and take a theology class at some point in the curriculum. They're as much attempts at converting people as anything but I've seen buddhists, atheists, and jews going to catholic schools - they can't actually punish you for having different beliefs in the US/Canada as upheld by various court cases. If they really are opposed to the prayers they're allowed to just stand outside the chapel in the school and be quiet for that time.

Most places consider it better to catch flies with honey than vinegar when it comes to conversion.
>>
>>46332109
Dang, haven't seen that posted in a while, the original used to pop up on /b/ fairly often
>>
>>46330363
sauce?
>>
>>46332130
How do you know she wasn't trying to rape him?
>>
>>46332244
Was Jesus a rape baby or just the result of cuckoldry?
>>
>>46332390
Mary wanted to have the child of the Lord. So cuckoldry. This really dumb question, like basic Christianity 101.
>>
Jesus was not the result of rape OR cuckoldry. There was no sex involved. The closest mortal comparison would be IVF, which is not rape or cuckoldry.
>>
>>46332434
But was Mary in a position to give legal consent?
>>
>>46329435
>like feminists.
Old school, first and second wave?
Yeah.
Modern feminism?
Bleah.

All movements are filled with retards, even if they have good causes.
>>
>>46328859
Make him a Paladin, who goes around smiting heretical wenches, who are breaking the norms of society and are causing chaos.
>>
>>46332461

Age of consent is dependant on the laws of the land she lived in, not the laws of our land. If you go by Jewish custom, she was an adult since age 12, and supposedly she was 14 at the time of Jesus' conception (don't quote me on that, it is from apocrypha, but it is the only source I've seen of her age so it'll have to do).
>>
>>46332593
But she belonged to Joseph. She was a woman after all.
I'm not sure if a married woman of that age was considered capable of consenting no matter how old she was.
>>
>>46332244
Well, depending on your belief, Jesus may also be God, so it may not count.

> Knocking up a girl with yourself so you can tell people how great you are.
Thinking about it, that's old comic books level of fucked up.
> Guess I will kill myself then, lol.
And he does!
>>
The amount of blasphemy and heresy in this thread disturbs me.
>>
>>46332632

She was in a position to give consent, that's why she would be legally culpable if she did. However, as I mentioned earlier in this thread, immaculate conception is not sex at all (that's the entire point!) so the question of whether she consented to sex is moot.
>>
>>46332728
It's more complicated than "conceived myself with myself to kill myself to annul a charge i myself made", but that's a different discussion, and we are on an imageboard, so let's not add that headache to this thread that already has rape.
>>
I played with a guy who said in his backstory that he has HIV just so he could rape people and give it to them
>>
>>46332632
That's really not something someone who doesn't know anything about the subject should get into.

Based on what she said to the angel, a lot of people (read as, majority of Catholics and Orthodox scholars) think she was basically a temple maiden. Which if that was the case, Joseph was chosen to marry her because he was older and already had children with the point to protect her and not sex her up.
>>
>>46332586
Maybe it's because I'm in a medium non-American town but I've never meet the kind of feminist that get everyone here mad.
I met more of the familial planning type of feminists that teach young (and sometime not so young) people about contraception, support rape/sexual assault victims...
I've heard them fighting for paternity leaves and even male custody rights to avoid "presuming gender role" or something like that.

The worst I've personally seen is one being a little too harsh to a middle aged women for being too dependant on her husband, but I guess one should be able to fill their taxes alone past 50.

But maybe it's just the difference between people that are actually doing things and people that shitpost on the internet.
>>
>>46331432
I'm playing an half-orc and he's the offspring of a loving relationship.

His mom is the orc, because of fetish.
>>
>>46332827
I was in a similar situation when I played a 4e game with a fighter whose backstory was that he was a bandit who didnt rob people but just raped them. He later revealed that his character had AIDS (or at least the forgotten realms equivalent of AIDS)
>>
File: 1458832923409.png (45 KB, 231x277) Image search: [Google]
1458832923409.png
45 KB, 231x277
>>46328184
>FATAL literally has a spell solely dedicated to making dicks explode. Tell me with a straight face that this is fine...
>asking people to say that literally anything about fucking FATAL is "fine"
sasuga
CIRNO BAKA DES
>>
>>46328258
>RO
>Japanese

You need to be 18 or older to post on this site.
>>
>>46327965
Why do you retards think abortion isn't an option?
>>
File: 1430239214527.jpg (464 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1430239214527.jpg
464 KB, 1280x720
>>46334025
>Why do you retards think abortion isn't an option?
Do you seriously need to ask that question?
>>
File: Baldur's Gate.png (385 KB, 407x494) Image search: [Google]
Baldur's Gate.png
385 KB, 407x494
>>46328179
>>46328179
>>
>>46333424
Yeah but 4e FR AIDS literally gives people super powers.
>>
File: 1425481153270.gif (264 KB, 148x111) Image search: [Google]
1425481153270.gif
264 KB, 148x111
>>46327965
Why did xration/Mil ever stray from glorious fantasy/monster rape to doing NTR and toddlercon shit
>>
>>46327965
[INTERNAL JIMMIES TRIGGERED]
>>
>>46332251
So mandatory conversion is no longer allowed because the Supreme Court stepped in. That's what it took to make them stop. That fact alone should show you what their preferred approach really is.

And I bet they still don't voluntarily comply with those rulings, and there's relatively little oversight. It's also against the law to molest kids, and that sure as hell doesn't stop them.
>>
>>46334462
Uh... Take your kids elsewhere then?
The worse issue I've ever seen with a Catholic school was the physical abuse, and that was years ago (I'm talking about ruler to the hand)
>>
>>46334462
>And I bet they still don't voluntarily comply with those rulings, and there's relatively little oversight.
Catholic school Anon here, 12 years elementary + high school. Most teachers at my school did not give a shit about proselytizing, and that included a few of the monks. Your ideas sound like they're based on paranoia.

The fact is, if you're already attending a Catholic school, they figure there's not much point in telling you to convert because the assumption is that you're at least nominally Catholic already. Why bother? Catholicism is literally the largest religion in the world, IIRC. They're not some cult desperately trying to scrape people off the street to fill their collection plates. And I seriously doubt that Catholic theology is compatible with a coercion-based conversion system.

We're talking about Papists, here. They take the Sacraments seriously. I distinctly remember that I stopped taking Eucharist at school masses when I was a junior because my Theology teacher (a rotund and passionate monk) warned us repeatedly that to take the Eucharist when you weren't in a state of grace was actually desecration, or something similarly terrible. I don't remember if it was a specifically a Mortal Sin, but it was definitely discouraged. Why would he have warned us about that if he had assumed we were all good Catholics?

It's entirely possible to treat Scripture and all the trappings of Catholicism with utter contempt in a Catholic school and get off fucking scot free. They're not indoctrination camps. My high school was even somewhat remarkable for having actual monks teach classes, but most of them are even more normal than that.
>>
>>46334462
>>46334893
You don't even have to be catholic to teach at them.
>>
I mean, you guys have rolled Half-orcs before, right?
>>
>>46334462
I take it you just really don't like Catholics?
>>
>>46334893
>I seriously doubt that Catholic theology is compatible with a coercion-based conversion system.
Do you even history?
>>
>>46334893
True story: The two crimes that the modern version of the Inquisition considers most serious are desecrating the Eucharist and molesting children. Good to know that molesting children made the list, right after crimes against bread.
>>
>>46334977
Some settings have orcs has something else but Always Chaotic Evil brutes______
>>
>>46334893
They're intentionally vague as to what counts as a grave offense and therefore what has the potential to be a mortal sin. This is to make sure that even minor offenses cause the same amount of guilt and paranoia as major ones and foster the same amount of dependence on the church.
>>
>>46329197
>credible feminists I know hate that kind of thing too
that's nice dear. it's a shame they never have, and never will, do jack shit about it.
>>
>>46335138
Catholic theology is also completely inconsistent with having two popes at the same time, yet, that happened. If anything, you're just saying that Catholic schools need more non-lay teachers to keep things canon. And if you are saying that, well, I can't disagree. The monks were almost all really chill.
>>46335188
>Good to know that molesting children made the list, right after crimes against bread.
Crimes against what they consider the literal Body of Christ, Anon. If you can suspend disbelief long enough to understand stories about how, say, a bunch of dwarves revere a sacred gem, you can also suspend disbelief enough to understand how actual people act in and believe real-world religions. You're perfectly capable of seeing this from their perspective.
>>46335264
>They're intentionally vague as to what counts as a grave offense and therefore what has the potential to be a mortal sin.
I don't think that's precisely true. A mortal sin is any sin that is considered a deliberate rejection of God. You could steal something from a church to spite Him and I'm fairly confident that could count as a mortal sin -- unless the actual mortal sin would be the initial turning away in the first place. However, the deliberate part of it is important.
>>
>>46335303

Why should they do anything about it when the crazies are doing what they secretly desire, but would never openly flaunt?
>>
>>46329435
>like feminists.
provide some evidence outside of some random shit opinion piece. meanwhile I'll rely on videos of feminists screaming down men trying to bring focus on male rape and suicide as if it's some injustice to first world women.
>>
>>46329316
I'm a guy that was raped and honestly all of my feminist friends have been the people who were about about supporting me and pushing me to talk to therapists and get help and shit
I guess that as a guy feminism has helped me
>>
>>46335338
Crimes against God should be the least serious because God is literally the least needy being imaginable. He'll be fine no matter what you do.
>>
>>46335458
Unless God's power is derived directly from people's faith in him.
>>
>>46328340
moonies are a tiny fraction of the christians in korea, most are Presbyterian or catholic,

really though, its amazing how fast korea is converting, i think it is because the older religeons are associated with dated practices and north korea. from 2% in 1945 to 29% today in such a developed country is crazy.
>>
>>46335458
Most serious in terms of consequences for oneself, Anon.
You have to think like a Catholic to understand this: God is the center of morality and the source of all that is good, so if you reject God (called mortal sin) you reject all that is good. Therefore, if you die in such a state, God allows you(because humans have free will) to exist apart from Him (that is, apart from all that is good) in a spiritual state referred to as Hell. That's why it's a bad thing, because ultimately you're screwing yourself, and since God wants to save everyone (which, as a Catholic, is taken on faith), the right thing to do is to save the person from themselves.
And before you ask it, God doesn't save people whether they want to or not because He gave us Free Will to choose.
>Well, why did he do that?
I think that's one of the official canonical capital-M Mysteries, but I'm honestly not sure if there's dogma on that or not.

I should copy-paste this to a notepad file somewhere I find myself explaining it so often.
>>46335495
In this system, it's not. I don't think there's ever been an actual religion that believes that in real life, it's just a fantasy trope.
>>
>>46335363
precisely. lipstick feminists who reap all the rewards of their 'crazy' (read: mainstream) feminists while pretending like they care about equality are the worst vipers in the nest who insure that their radical sisters and the cucks who love them continue to fuck society up for their benefit.
>>
>>46335251
I guess it was rude of me to assume this was a thread about like, generic 5E Greyhawk-esque DnD setting.

But yeah, I assume any half-orcs given backstory is rape baby. Cliche, but like, familial structure isn't exactly the meat of a backstory.
>>
>>46335564
>In this system, it's not.
You'd think that, because God is hiding his weakness from you.
>>
File: 1429283729038.jpg (392 KB, 1516x1236) Image search: [Google]
1429283729038.jpg
392 KB, 1516x1236
>>46335138
>Saxons
>Human
>>
>>46335188
>desecrating the thing they literally view as the body of the man who died to save their soul
>what weirdos, amirite?

I mean, it is pretty strange we literally think that it's the body and blood, but you should be able to grasp what it means to us and why it's serious.
>>
>>46335686
charlemagne mettre le magne et allemagne
>>
>>46335763
dans* allemagne , my french is very rusty.
>>
>>46334215
She was tired of waiting for someone to pin her down to the table during conventions and is now just drawing with one hand under the table.
>>
>>46335789
Don't worry, it still doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>46335857
I don't see how that would be related; also is Mil a confirmed gril or are we just going by the "hentai artists are all girls" meme
>>
>>46335866
"charles the great puts the great in allemagne"

which is a very loose linguistic pun but it still checks out.
>>
>>46336020
Google Translate is not the best to "check things out".

What you mean is "Charlemagne met le magne dans Allemagne" which still doesn't mean anything since France doesn't have an idiom equivalent for "putting X in Y"
>>
>>46327965
Because there's kinda no way to make that work while the players you have are even mildly neckbeard.
>>
>>46336218
So make pre-session shaves customary.
>>
>>46331438
I think the most interesting part of rape is how it has roughly a double chance of impregnation compared to consensual sex.
>>
File: barfy.jpg (9 KB, 200x252) Image search: [Google]
barfy.jpg
9 KB, 200x252
>>46327965

>tfw your LGS's resident That Guy tries to pitch a character who was an anal rape baby.

Because truly, the only thing that a rape baby backstory needs is a generous dollop of magic and how you were born in a literal pile of shit.
>>
>>46335761

I find it funny how the concept of religion and even the understanding of it has been so easily torn from Western culture.

But I guess that's what it takes to be enlightened, eh?
>>
>>46335564
Surely you see the inherent conflict there, on the one hand allowing for free will and on the other hand paternalistically oppressing people "for their own good." You can take any point along the spectrum between libertarianism and authoritarianism and pick and choose the right pieces of theology to justify it. Charlemagne sure did.
>>
>>46336251
I mean that because my group looks like this:
>Nice guy, kinda obsessed with the latest steam games.
>No-life with an obsession for JRPGs, slice of life anime, and 3-D printing/modeling.
>Homeschooled kid with a list of allergies thicker than a phone book. Makes the best vegan foodstuff (allergic to beef or something) for snacking.
>Me, military kid with a gun crazy family that won't let me leave the house without at least a .22 in a concealed holster.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>46327965

Half-Orcs are always killed at birth in my human kingdoms: one time the Miller's daughter was raped by an Orc and became pregnant. After her abomination was culled she was dragged before a magistrate and declared guilty of defilement. As punishment she was brought before the public square and subsequently impaled through the cunny until dead.
>>
>>46327965
As with anything, it's fine if it's played straight and not for reasons of titillation where it doesn't belong or contrived character drama where it isn't needed.
>>
>>46336462
You must be a hypercube, with all those edges.
>>
Women like rape
>>
>>46336629
Yes, my reading of duojins has told me this
>>
>>46336566
>Literal monster rapes and impregnates a woman
>Society is not going to react at all when the thing is born alive.
>>
>>46336566

To be fair, culling any and all incidents of half-Orcs while removing the breeder from the gene pool isn't the worst of ideas, especially in a medieval setting.

Unless you're going to say removing half-orcs is a BAD thing.
>>
>>46336629
Women like being desired strongly. Some rape that falls under that category fulfills the concept that someone wants you so badly that they are willing to risk imprisonment because they just must have you.

Lots of rape also doesn't fall into that category.
>>
>>46335761
Even assuming that transsubstantiation is real, that's a messed-up set of priorities. Protecting living children is not of merely equal importance compared to protecting an infinitesimally small and replaceable piece of an omnipotent guy from harm that cannot actually come to him because of the omnipotence thing.

Also, he didn't really die in any meaningful sense because he came right back and was in complete control the whole time, shielded from the consequences that make death meaningful. He's an infinite being subjecting himself to finite inconvenience and expecting us to be impressed. He's the divine equivalent of a celebrity who wears a fat suit for a day.
>>
>>46336710
They also like the rapist in their fantasies to be the same hot guy they would have consensual sex with anyway, something the ordinary smelly neckbeard on this site likes to forget.
>>
>>46336710
Women
Rape
>>
Half-orcs I get, but drow and tiefling? I've always imagined tiefling to be born spontaneously to two perfectly normal looking human parents who didn't even know they had demon blood. The more pure human/demon hybrid had different names.

Do drows do much raping when they are out raiding?
>>
>>46331438
kek
>>
>>46336710
>>46336778
This is exactly right.
>>
>>46336713
You yourself said that one was just behind the other.

So apart from the actual desecration of their god's body, Catholics think that child abuse is the second worst thing. It seems less of a problem like you want to make it out to be, and more of a positive. Also, they consider it that bad because it's a crime that damns your soul, not because they think you can harm god. You remember the modern church thinks pretty much everything can be forgiven if you truly repent and be good for the rest of your life.
>>
>>46336713
I mean, Christianity doesn't see it like that. Jesus's suffering and sacrifice is considered genuine, despite the resurrection.

Religion is dumb, yes. But you can't argue against it like that. It has a lot of important concessions.
>>
>>46336810
Tieflings aren't even distant cross breeds anymore. They are descendants of cultists.
>>
>>46336660
A medieval setting would more likely give the child to whatever church or slaver would take it, or else just abandon it, while putting the mother into a convent or a whore house.
>>
>>46336412
Only if you assume God's law is "oppressive," and not just a literal objective feature of the universe like gravity. Like I said, it's a different perspective but an understandable one.
>>
>>46336778
You could add "... but he/she is hot" to qualify anything and make it appealing to someone. What do you think the average neckbeard and casual bro both like to imagine in their own rape fantasy where they're the victim?
>>
>>46337159
>What do you think the average neckbeard and casual bro both like to imagine in their own rape fantasy where they're the victim?
Steve Jobs in a skintight leather costume.
>>
>>46337159
>What do you think the average neckbeard and casual bro both like to imagine in their own rape fantasy where they're the victim?
They do? I always self-insert as the rapist/rape monster.

Anyway, I don't think scat becomes tolerable if it's with a hot person.
>>
>>46327965
Is there some background on this pic?
>>
>>46337216
finally someone asks the real question.
>>
File: 1407517953890.png (11 KB, 207x121) Image search: [Google]
1407517953890.png
11 KB, 207x121
>>46337216
Search for Xration.
Have fun.
>>
>>46329083
I dunno, it's called the "Rape of [Insert girl here]" whenever it's a statue for a reason.
>>
>>46337216
There are I think 3 other pictures in that series:

>Priestess plays with orphans, make crowns of wild flowers for them

>At night, some rogue has broken into the orphanage, has his hand over her mouth and threatening her with a knife and is raping her right next to the sleeping orphans

>some time later, priestess is throwing up with morning sickness while her orphans looks on concerned

>this picture
>>
File: baitserk.jpg (209 KB, 756x1100) Image search: [Google]
baitserk.jpg
209 KB, 756x1100
>>46336462
Why the fuck wouldn't they just send the mother to your setting's equivalent of a convent? Or sell her to a brothel. If they're worried about her reproducing again, just have her wear a chastity belt or go full Africa/Islam on the bitch and perform genital infibulation on her and give her a chance to redeem her soul. This is the kind of stupid shit I'd expect to see in a bad Berserk rip off. Is your game a bad Berserk rip off?
>>
>>46337288
that's because it's the humans who are chiseling them.
>>
I think rape has historically always been a part of humanity.

Therefore it is fine to explore elements of females being raped in RPGs. Considering 1/4 women are raped even in modern society.

Rape is just another normal part of the woman experience.
>>
>>46337558
I hope no one falls for the post above mine.
>>
>>46337558
>Considering 1/4 women are raped even in modern society.

bullshit
>>
Would a paladin fall if she aborted her rape babby?
>>
File: hog chitterlings.jpg (60 KB, 350x450) Image search: [Google]
hog chitterlings.jpg
60 KB, 350x450
>>46337288
The artistic portrayals of these events are referred to as "Rape of [woman]" because they mean rape in the classical sense, meaning anything from kidnapping to elopement. Consent of the woman in these cases were meaningless, as rape in this sense was a crime against the head of the household.
>>
>>46337576
too late: >>46337586
>>
>>46331438

I know it's b8 but Miggies all need to die in a fire.
>>
>>46337860
I hate sesame street too
>>
>>46337824
What God?
>>
>>46336566
>>46337089
>>46337537

The Miller's daughter is impaled through the cunny, regardless of your liberal convents that accept whores.
>>
>>46338027
At least call it by a proper name.
Cunny is just juvenile.
>>
File: UoM.png (1 MB, 938x976) Image search: [Google]
UoM.png
1 MB, 938x976
>>46338027
I'd say this is my fetish but it's not. How do you call something that fascinates you on a non-sexual level despite it being socially unacceptable?
>>
>>46338069
Please select from the following alternatives:

>poonanny
>bathing suit area
>meat wallet
>>
>>46336948
Which is kind of part of the problem. They protect each other from the law because they think it matters that they're sorry.
>>
File: fatherhood.png (74 KB, 997x431) Image search: [Google]
fatherhood.png
74 KB, 997x431
>>46336660
>culling any and all incidents of half-Orcs while removing the breeder from the gene pool isn't the worst of ideas
>>46337089
>A medieval setting would more likely give the child to whatever church or slaver would take it

Why the fuck would they even wait until it's born?

Why not induce an herbal abortion?
>>
>>46338073

A fancy.
A trifle.
An amuse bouche.

>>46338106

You forgot

>toilet parts
>front bottom
>fish ditch
>>
>>46338172
>Why not induce an herbal abortion?

Rumour abound at the local tavern that the Miller's daughter is harbouring a dark secret about herself.
>>
>>46331270
Yeah, far as we know this prima nocti thing is basically a myth accredited to a noble/group of nobles that the group telling the myth didn't like. It's like claiming the local lord eats babies more or less because he's a cunt.
>>
>>46338193
Thank you. This is my fancy then.
>>
>>46338073
>fatal impalement through a bodily orifice fascinates me
>but not sexually or anything

phew

you had me worried for a second
>>
File: 1446534411488.jpg (38 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1446534411488.jpg
38 KB, 300x300
>>46338255
>fatal impalement through a bodily orifice
Nah mate, just vaginas being hurt. The method or its lethality doesn't really matter to me.
>>
>>46330363
I feel bad for her husband. Can't blame him for leaving her.
>>
>>46337824
That would imply that a paladin could be raped without fear of getting your dick smote clean off.
>>
>>46338302
KEKED
>>
>>46338301
Did a rogue vagina kill your parents or something?
>>
>>46338437
Yeah pretty much. Can anyone honestly stay with a woman after she has another man's kid? Regardless of if it was rape or not, that's not tolerable. What kind of loser is going to raise the child of your wife's rapist?
>>
File: tCUKZ8d[1].png (196 KB, 1211x1259) Image search: [Google]
tCUKZ8d[1].png
196 KB, 1211x1259
>>46338509
>What kind of loser is going to raise the child of your wife's rapist?
>>
>>46338302
>>46338528

Are we talking about the dragon rape panels that were all the rage back in October?
>>
>>46331438
>attractive people get preferential treatment

Is this why you uggos are upset all the time?
>>
>>46338509
There's a word for this. It's four letters. But I just can't seem to recall it...
>>
>>46338558
That comic is years old, I don't know if you guys just found out about it. It's the one where the adventurer woman gets raped by a dragon and has that half dragon.

I'm saying I can't blame her husband for leaving her after that.
>>
>>46338142
Ah, your whole problem comes down to that? That's unfortunately more of a problem with the clash of modern politics and ideologies with the old ways. The Church is no longer allowed to police itself, back in the day when that sort of thing happened, the church would investigate either with inquisitors or other papal authorities and send the guy off to a secluded monastery along with a word to the abbot to not let the guy near kids/women/goats or whatever.

In the modern age, the church can't do that as each of the governing bodies wants to handle it. And now, sometimes, when it happens, everyone up to the bishop panics and has a kneejerk reaction that just makes the situation worse. The best thing to do would be report it immediately, but the funny thing is they fear a witch hunt so they don't. The irony is thick enough to cut with a knife.
>>
Just wanted to say that while I don't have any opinion on the issue in the OP, the OP image made me feel very sad.
>>
>>46327989
How is it any more cliche than "I'm the son of a group of millonaires/nobles/royalty!" or "I'm a studious/warrior/traveller who wanted wisdom/strength/riches!"?
>>
>>46338598
Same
>>
>>46338580
Not him but preferential treatment for attractive people is to be expected. LEGAL preferential treatment on the other hand is heinous.
>>
>>46338584
>It's the one where the adventurer woman gets raped by a dragon and has that half dragon.

Is there more to it after that? Something about the half-dragon daughter?
>>
>>46334025
You're kinda dumb but I like you anyway.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.